- Text Size +

“Hey, wait here real quick. I’ve gotta go say hi to someone.” Colleen said, getting up from her seat at the table and walking over to another where a group of three girls was sitting. Ashley watched curiously as she chewed on her remaining French fries. Colleen approached the girls and took a seat at their table, with everyone laughing and participating in some indistinct conversation. At one point all three girls looked over in her direction as Colleen gestures towards her. One of the women then leaned down and reached into her bag, pulling out something and handing it over to Colleen, who in turn reached into her back pocket and pulled out a small envelope and slid it over to another of the young women. Colleen waved back at them as she returned to the table where Ashley was sitting, but once she sat down, she made no reference to the encounter. Colleen returned to nibbling at her antipasto wrap.


“What the hell was that? A drug deal?” Ashley asked facetiously. Colleen chuckled and shot her sister a slight smirk. The older sister then tapped her nose with one finger and then took a quick, aggressive sniff of the crease between thumb and index finger. Ashley scoffed and shook her head before returning to her own food. Colleen looked her sister up and down, before giving a soft sigh and reaching into her purse.


“Alright, close your eyes.” Colleen ordered. Ashley eyed her skeptically, confused about what her older sister was up to.


“What? Why?” She asked incredulously. Colleen simply rolled her eyes and sighed again.


“Just do it you brat.”


Ashley sighed, but eventually relented and closed her eyes. She heard some soft clicking noises followed by the soft crinkling of the paper wrapper sitting on her lunch tray. She pieced together that Colleen was now screwing my with her lunch and opened her eyes to catch her sister in the act.


“Hey what the hell are-“ Ashley watched as her sister recoiled her hand from the burger that she had been eating. Looking down, she could see that Colleen had tossed aside the top bun of the sandwich, leaving a layer of melted cheese, pickles and onions staring back at her. However, it appeared that Colleen had added an additional ingredient to her sandwich. Attempting to crawl out of the mire of soft gooey cheddar we’re three tiny little creatures that Ashley could only assume were shrunken men. Only these little guys were smaller than Ashley had ever seen anyone before. 


“What the fuck? Did you just buy these?” She asked, studying the tinies closely.


“Yup. And a few more.” Colleen replied, holding up a small plastic container that looked like a tic tac box. Ashley’s eyes went wide with amazement.


“Holy shit, how many are in there.” 


“Enough.” Colleen replied shortly, dropping the small box back into her purse. “But don’t worry about them. You’ve got your own to focus on.” She pointed towards the burger, drawing Ashley’s attention back to the three tinies. 


“Jesus, I’ve never seen them so small.” She said, eyeing the small men. Currently one of them was attempting to pull himself up onto a sliced pickle, before the cheese became too solid to move through now that it had been exposed to the air.


“Yea, well… look at them closely.” Colleen ordered. Ashley moved slightly closer to the burger trying to pick up on whatever Colleen was trying to get her to see. Suddenly, much to Ashley’s surprise, one of the small men began to grow in size. After a moment of growth, the tiny man’s size became static once more, as he reached a height of around an inch and a half. Inspired by this sudden change in stature, the little man tore his legs free from the cheese and made a mad dash for the edge of the table. 


It took no effort for Ashley to scoop him up before he even reached the edge of her tray. The giantess lifted her quarry up to her face and began studying him further. “What the hell was that?” She asked, finally looking back at Colleen. The elder sister smirked and nodded in the tiny man’s direction again, just before he began to shrink back to his original size.


“Pretty fuckin wild right?” Colleen said, leaning forward in her seat. “And here’s the kicker. You can do it too.”


Ashley’s face was painted with a look of pure bewilderment. What she was hearing completely blew her mind and immediately Chris came to mind. A whole new level of control could now be wielded over her little brother. Just then, another thought popped into her mind. 


“Wait, how big can you make someone?” Ashley asked. Colleen was caught off guard by the question, shooting a strange look back in Ashley’s direction.


“Umm, I mean. As big as you want I guess. I’ve used them as a dildo before so I’ve seen them like thirteen, fourteen inches I guess.” 


“But could you make someone like, normal sized?”


“What? Like a person?” Colleen asked, growing increasingly suspicious of her sister. Ashley gave her a confused look in return.


“Well, yea. I mean, they ARE people. Or were, I guess.” Ashley said, prodding one of her three cheesy prisoners with her pinky. Colleen shook her head disappointedly and reached over to pluck one of the men up as she grew him to a more convenient size. 


“No, they’re not people. At best, they’re pets. Most of the time they’re…” The titanic blonde then unceremoniously tossed the shrunken man into her mouth, before taking a large bite out of her wrap. The shrunken man let out a terrified scream as he was thrown inside the mouth of this immense woman. He landed with a wet splotch upon her tongue, the taste of Italian dressing was overwhelming even before she brought her salad wrap back up to her lips. He screeched for someone to come and save him, but was instantly silenced as a massive chunk of vegetables and tortilla were torn off and subsequently masticated by the giantess. Then, without so much as a goodbye from a cruel and uncaring world, the shrunken man was sucked into the young woman’s esophagus, never to be seen again.


Ashley was somewhat stunned as her sister carelessly swallowed a human being. Sure, she knew how Colleen preferred to treat Chris. And over the years, they both had enjoyed plenty of fun at the expense of shrunken relatives, classmates, and friends. However, she had always considered the interactions to be simple bullying at worst. But this was a whole new ballgame. The simple truth was that men occupied a different space in the world these days, and Ashley believed she was operating within the new norm.


“So, you wanna learn how to do it?” Colleen asked, with a mischievous grin.