- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello! Sorry for the delay. I've been in the hospital with some COVID related issues, but I'm back out and very much on the mend now! We're rapidly approaching the end of this story. I'm currently working on the final chapter tonight so I'll likely post another chapter over the weekend and then post then ending next week. Hopefully you're all still enjoying. I'm still having quite a bit of fun writing, but I feel like I might need to put some effort into a gentler giantess story as a bit of a palette cleanser after this. Oh well, let me know your thoughts!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris awoke with a start lying face down in the middle of the large tunnel that his villainous sister had banished him into. He coughed and sputtered as he climbed back to his feet. Some amount of the viscous slime that coated the giantess’ had made its way into his mouth, but by now the vile taste of Colleen’s rectum was ever present in his mouth. 


He looked around at his surroundings. Thanks to the impenetrable darkness and lack of available landmarks in Colleen’s ass, there was no real way for Chris to have any idea where in her digestive tract he actually was. He also had no idea for how long he had been passed out. How much time had passed? How much closer was he to being freed from this hellish prison, he wondered. 


Suddenly there was a loud scraping sound that echoed through the tunnel. The noise was so loud and terrifying that Chris was able to determine two things. First, he knew that this was the sound of an impending bowel movement. A mass of something so horrific and vile that would show Chris no mercy as it made its way through Colleen’s body. Second, he was finally able to determine which direction in this tunnel was leading deeper into the giantess’ body and therefore, which direction would lead towards his only chance at salvation. 


With a renewed sense of purpose, Chris stood up and began trekking as quickly as he could back towards the titanic sphincter of his older sister. On his journey, the tiny man walked through several pockets of thick gas that had yet to make it to the end of the anal canal. At times he desires nothing other than to rest, to slow his breathing and avoid sucking such large volumes of Colleen’s flatulence into his lungs. However, he knew that the large mass of waste behind him would not relent and so neither could he. 


—————————————-


Colleen awoke violently on the couch as the sound of the television drones softly in the background. Seated beside her on the couch was her little sister, equally knocked out from a combination of cheap wine and bad rom-coms that they had dedicated their evening to hours ago. There was a throw blanket sprawled across both of their bodies that Colleen didn’t remember getting. Looking at the clock, it was about a quarter past midnight. She figured that their mother must’ve come home at some point after they had fallen asleep. 


Shifting her gaze towards the floor, she made note of the two men that She and Ashley had been working on training earlier in the day. Both of the shrunken men were now about four inches tall, a status conferred onto them by Colleen when Ashley developed an intense migraine from their training session. A few hours back, in an effort to establish Ashley as their new goddess, the young brunette had ordered them to massage her toes while they relaxed on the couch. Looking at them now, both men appeared to be getting some rest while their owner slept.


Colleen moved her foot in their direction gently, before slamming it down near them. The shockwave generated by her foot swept both tiny men away from the giantess toes, waking them instantly. 


“You know, personally, I don’t take well to disobedient little playthings. And I don’t remember you two being told to stop.” Colleen stood up from the couch, still glaring down at their tiny bodies. “You know, if one of MY tinies tried to pull that shit with me, he’d be in my stomach before he could even begin to apologize. But who knows. Maybe that’s just me.” 


Neither of the terrified tinies hesitated in getting back to work, aimlessly rubbing their palms against Ashley’s massive toes. Colleen smirked as she made her way out of the room. She proceeded to make her way into her bedroom where she began to fish through her large travel bag. 


“Aha! Gotcha!” She declared as she pulled Munchkin out from the dedicated pocket that she used to travel with her most loyal toy. The small bald man wearily rubbed the sleep from his eyes before looking up at his goddess with adoration and a desire to serve. 


“Okay, so I need you to go and find my brother.” Colleen said, pulling her pants and underwear down before lying on her bed. Now, she didn’t ever need to explain her reasoning to Munchkin, but she did enjoy giving orders. And so the giantess went on, “I pushed him up there a while ago and I don’t want to grow him back until I know exactly where he is. So find him and carry him back to my bootyhole.”


Colleen brought Munchkin around to her large ass and hefted one of round cheeks to the side. She deposited her little helper directly onto her asshole, mentally adjusting his size to be about three and a half inches tall. Munchkin, eager to serve, got onto his hands and knees and knelt with his face pressed directly against his goddess’ oily sphincter. Colleen maneuvered her middle finger to the small man’s back, applying a gentle pressure to his shoulders and beginning to penetrate herself with his body. 


“I guess just pound on my asshole when you find him so I know to let you out. But make it pretty quick. I’m gonna have to shit here pretty soon.” Colleen admitted, just as a gust of hot flatulence squeaked out of her asshole as Munchkin began to push his way inside. The blonde giantess laughed as her rancid wind assaulted Munchkin’s face. 


“See? Can you smell the storm that’s brewin?” She asked jokingly, applying more pressure to the small man’s back. More gas continued to sputter out as the loyal subject was worked into her asshole. Once he was securely on the smellier side of her anus, Coleen took a few quick sniffs over her shoulder. She scrunched her nose in disgust at the potency of her own release. 


“Phew, fucking gross.” She commented as she began scrolling on her phone. 


—————————————-


Chris banged his hands against the fleshy walls of his sister’s colon. His voice was already so hoarse from uselessly shouting for mercy, although the quality of the air in this place likely contributed to that as well. So he was left to simply try to become enough of an irritant to Colleen’s body that she would remove him before the massive wall of crap moved any closer to his location. Chris looked back over his shoulder into the darkness of the giantess’ bowels. One upside to his truly insignificant size was that even in the cramped confines of Colleen’s colon, the enormous turd still seemed like it was hundreds of yards away. Despite that “silver lining” the fact of the matter was that Chris was in danger of being subjected to the most degrading death possible if someone didn’t help him immediately. 


Just then, light began to spill into his horrid cell as the gas he had been breathing was suddenly ejected outwards, like oxygen escaping into the vacuum of space. Silhouetted by a heavenly light, a pair of relatively massive hands pushed into Colleen’s rectum, followed by the rest of the angel. Chris watched in awe as another man, the first one he had seen since before all of this madness, suddenly passed the threshold of his sister’s asshole. The man rolled down onto the fleshy floor haphazardly before standing up and staring out into the dark tunnel. 


Chris studied the stranger quietly in the darkness. It was truly bizarre seeing a man stand so freakishly tall. Although, in reality Chris knew the man simply hadn’t been shrunken as much as he had, but still. Once he was done marveling at this titanic stranger, Chris felt a twinge of guilt for him. It was likely that Colleen had sent this poor soul up her butt to retrieve him. Not that any of the blame could be attributed to anyone but Colleen at this point. 


Just then Chris heard the stranger take a deep inhale, as if he were standing in a flowery meadow and not this wretched fart coffin. The man then stood there for a few moments before taking another deep breath, however, this time he took hold of his cock and began slowly pumping it back and forth. Was this freak actually getting off to this? Chris' mind recoiled in psychic disgust over the notion that anyone could find anything pleasant about this place.


“Oh what the fuck?” He said with a raspy voice, still far too soft to be heard. Or so he had assumed.


Suddenly the man spun on his heels and was staring directly at him. There was a tense moment of silence between the two before the large man wordlessly sprung into action. Chris instantly began to panic, but it was only matter of a step or two before the larger man was on top of him. The mysterious stranger reached down and wrapped his long fingers around Chris’ waist, limiting him from the ground and bringing him closer to his face. 


From here Chris could actually see the man a bit better. His face and head were completely bald and he appeared to be probably a bit older than Colleen actually was. Maybe early thirties? The man had soft blue eyes, but behind them Chris saw something unsettling. He couldn’t completely identify it, but there was something simply uncanny about the look in the stranger’s eyes, like he wasn’t really there.


“Hey, what the hell man. Let me go!” Chris said, pushing his arms against the larger forearm of the man holding him like a misbehaving kitten. However, the stranger offered no response. Instead, he studied Chris for a short while more before taking his free hand and pounding it against Colleen’s asshole. There were three short punches followed by a brief pause, before the process was repeated again. It took a few cycles of this process before there was some more shifting of the tunnel around them before the orifice opened once more as a massive finger penetrated into the rectum.


The stranger took Chris’ small body and pressed him firmly beneath Colleen’s fingernail. Once he was satisfied that Chris was secure, the bald man pounded his hand against the top of the massive finger three more times. Chris watched with confusion as he was pulled away from the man into the outside world. And when Colleen’s anus closed once more as her finger was removed, the strange man remained behind inside of her filthy ass. 


Colleen removed her finger from her butthole once she felt Munchkin gave her the signal. She brought the finger back up in front of her face and squinted down at the tip. She stared for a few moments searching for her insignificant speck of a brother, but was not immediately seeing him.


“Jesus, how small did I make you?” She asked herself, mentally focusing on Chris and growing him to a slightly larger size. The tiny man emerged from under her fingernail, causing a wide grin to form on Colleen’s face. “Awww there he is! Did you have fun in my butt?” The giantess cooed. She allowed Chris to grow to around six inches in height, lowering him down to her mattress. She then flopped over onto her stomach, not bothering to pull her shorts back on or to rescue the nameless stranger from her asshole. But Chris was far too preoccupied with his own fate to worry about the other man in his sister’s ass.