- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 10

 

Graz did not like the silence. The bridge of a ship was supposed to be a crowded, hectic, and noisy area, not an aseptic space that felt more like the control room of a nuclear power plant. And yet, this was the way modern ships were skipped. Even the fifteen-hundred feet behemoth he was in charge of. Somehow it felt unnatural to carry a hundred million gallons of oil across the sea with barely a couple dozen people taking care of it all. But radar, lidar, satellite feeds, and AI made things so much easier these days. Up to the point where his job was not interesting anymore. He missed the old times, but they were not going to come back, so rather than looking back, he decided to look forward to his retirement, barely eighteen months away now. Some years ago, he had dreaded the prospect; now, he embraced it. Of course, he would find a way to still get out to sea, but he would do so in the proper way.

He was taken off his train of thought by a loud blaring alarm. Two more promptly followed. Red lights started popping up everywhere on the dashboard. His skeleton crew got out of their slumber and started checking their stations furiously. He did not have the time to ask before someone said:

“This is impossible!”

As if in response, the ship rocked violently. Which, of course, was impossible.

“What the hell was that?” Graz screamed.

There were some uncomfortable glances between his men. Finally, one ventured:

“A tsunami.”

A tsunami? In the North Atlantic? He was not sure what was more unlikely: that or the fact that the multi-million dollar equipment in the ship had missed it. And then, the boat rocked again.

“Where is this coming from? Why didn’t the satellites pick it up?” he inquired.

“I… I don’t know,” the man said.

The tanker was shaken once more. Water splashed the portholes fiercely as Graz grabbed the fixed screen at his station to avoid falling off his chair. And then, he noticed something that was even more out of place than everything else: the sun. It was shining in a virtually cloudless sky.

“Where the fuck is the storm?” he muttered. None of his men seemed to understand.

They were shaken once again, the intensity getting a bit worse with every wave. Once everyone had recovered, Graz felt an urge to get out of the fishbowl where they ran the ship and take a good look at the sea. His men looked at him like a madman when he headed for the hatch that led to the outer deck, but by now, they were already too shocked to try and stop him.

The ship was still rocking, a consequence of the aftermath of the previous wave, so Graz had to grab firmly to the railing to make sure his old legs did not fail him. The salty breeze gave him enough energy and clarity to go on, though, so soon, he was standing in front of the bridge.

His jaw dropped when the source of their predicament came to view over the horizon.

“Oh, my fucking goodness!”

Had she held a trident and featured a beard, Graz would have wholeheartedly believed that he was in front of Poseidon. It was clear that he was in front of some other type of God, though. Or Goddess…

The first question that came to his mind was just how far the woman was. He realized that he could answer the question that was really behind that one in a different way. Looking down at the water, Graz’s jaw dropped some more when he saw that her knees were level with the surface.

“Oh my God,” he mumbled.

Her right thigh tightened, and he realized that she was going to take yet another step. The water receded some as she moved part of her calf over the surface. And then, it moved back in. He saw the wave begin to form. He could barely react on time to prevent it from washing him overboard. His knuckles whitened as he grabbed the railings for dear life. Even then, he was only saved because when the water unavoidably pushed him back, his trajectory was interrupted by the higher decks of the ship.

Dizzy and very bruised, Graz struggled to stand back up. She was much closer when he did, to the point where it was hard to see her face in proportion to the rest of her body—the smiling face of a beautiful young woman who wielded a higher power than the weather.

“Ho… how?” Graz muttered.

Of course, everyone knew about the giant woman in the States – she had completely taken over the news the day before. He had lost track of her when she was heading for DC when the reporters had estimated her height to be a couple of miles. Graz took a new look at her approaching anatomy and concluded with not much effort that she was considerably taller than two miles.

A new wave approached. He reacted barely in time to secure himself, with arms and legs this time. He hit his head hard, this time, up to the point where he felt he was going to blackout. He did not. But the sky did. The sun was nowhere to be seen; the small wisps of clouds in their shiny blue backdrop were all but gone. Darkness had suddenly been cast over him, darkness in the form of a shadow that took as far as he could see.

And then, it felt as if the sky parted, and the voice of God talked straight inside him. Only it was a young woman’s deep and sultry voice. Every bone in his being rattled as she addressed him.

“What do we have here?”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

They did not take her seriously enough. Rachel could find no other explanation for the insulting reaction from the Europeans, as communicated to her by the former President of the United States. And they were only the first: Russians and Chinese were even worse. From what she had heard, they had even threatened to use nuclear weapons on her if she got closer to their borders. Threatened!

And then, she understood what the problem was. They did not believe that she was a goddess. Of course, they had accepted that she existed. It was pretty fucking hard to deny her now. They had also probably understood that she was hard to kill and could grow even more. But they still thought about her as if she were merely a mighty mortal. They had not accepted her divinity. It was deeply upsetting. And also a relevant inconvenience in her quest to bring the world under her thumb.

Of course, there was only one thing to do: show them. Americans had been skeptical at first, too. But they had learned to look at her differently once she had applied enough pain.

The Atlantic Ocean would not be an issue. Not after her growth spurt. If anything, her libido-driven growth out of the DC would have served this purpose. What remained of the city of New York experienced a collective sense of relief when they saw her part, heading East in the direction of the Old Continent.

There was something uplifting in wading in an ocean with the water barely coming under her knees. Had she not been convinced already of her own divinity, she would not have been able to deny it anymore.

Rachel was as amused as the previous day at the sight of different sets of clouds reaching diverse spots of her anatomy, practically anywhere between her navel and her forehead. Looking down at them was undoubtedly thrilling, even if she did not have too long to appreciate them since the formations broke as soon as the shockwave of her passage reached their position. Once she was familiar, or to be more precise, bored with the cloud layers, Rachel started paying more attention to the rest of her surroundings.

As it turned out, she was not alone. As titanic as she had got, it was hard for anything to be consequential to Rachel’s eyes, but even in the vast immensity of the ocean, there was company to be found.

She noticed it first in the sky, where a miniature explosion in her forehead directed her attention to the slow-moving gnats soaring around her. It did not take her long to identify them as what they were: jetliners full of stunned passengers that were making their route between the two continents at a convenient height of thirty thousand feet over sea level or about eye level for Rachel. As far as she could gather, they would mostly be American citizens heading for the relative safety of Europe. They would learn soon enough that this was nonsense.

Curious, she tried to pluck one from the sky, only to feel it exploding between her fingertips. The next one, she just winked at before blowing it out of the way with a cute puff through her glossy lips.

Once she diverted her attention to the water surface, Rachel wondered why she had not done so before. Even from her astronomical height, the goddess had no trouble following the wakes of the myriad of ships suddenly joined in the purpose to escape from her. It was easy to choose the one she wanted to check first: the biggest one. If anything could be called big anymore.

Rachel did not even need to adjust her path. With her current dimensions, her reach was vast enough that all she would need was a correction of her arm once she got close enough. The excitement made her push herself a bit, though, trying to advance the moment where she would be inspecting the craft.

This impatience almost cost Rachel her toy when the waves created by her legs were about to capsize the tanker-looking ship. Finding a balance between moving forward and keeping the tanker in one piece, the goddess managed to get at grabbing distance without completely fucking it up. It was now only a matter of crouching…

“What do we have here?” she asked excitedly as two fingers of her right hand moved with the utmost care to pinch the vessel with delicacy.

Rachel knew that these ships were built to withstand practically anything. The important word in the observation was ‘practically.’

The hull groaned as she applied the slightest pressure she could manage. Luckily, this was more than enough pressure to hold the three-hundred thousand tons in place. It was also constrained enough not to crush it like an eggshell.

Excited that she had managed to complete the first phase of the delicate operation, Rachel proceeded to slowly stand up, holding the three-inches long miniature with the utmost care.

The goddess had reached a point where she could not get surprised by anything she achieved anymore. Still, the fact that she could hold a supertanker in her fingers like nothing more than a thumb drive was remarkable.

At her current size, the ship’s crew would practically be microscopic, to the point where communication with a giantess her size would be impossible. She tried to gather whether there was anyone on the ship, but the portholes were even tinier than people, so there was nothing she could do to confirm that.

Under these conditions, the ship soon lost interest. Quite naturally, she placed the thirteen-hundred feet long ship between the fingertips of her index and thumb and then flicked it, giving the behemoth enough velocity to escape the Earth’s pull and install itself into a high orbit.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Oh my God!” Meredith screamed. No one paid her any heed. After all, everyone else on the street was running and screaming too.

As a small town, Penzance was as dull as it got. This made it a wonderful place to live. In Meredith’s mind, one of the main reasons for that was that nothing remarkable ever happened. Until today.

Being on the eastern coast of Cornwall saved the town from the tsunami that was already razing the land not too far away. It did not hide the titaness from the astonished looks of each of the twenty thousand souls living in the city, though. The colossal redhead filled the horizon as she waded at a deceivingly calm pace.

Of course, everyone knew who she was. Everyone on the planet had seen her on TV already. Which was the reason everyone in the city was asking themselves the same question Meredith let out loud:

“How fucking big did she get?”

She never got an answer to her question. She did suffer the consequences of the giant’s new weight, though. The Earth shook violently as her right foot left the ocean and set into the westernmost part of the country. Meredith was sent off her feet; only luck saved her from being swallowed by a wide crack that opened in the street in front of her. She had not yet recovered from the first quake when a second one made the town shudder again. This time, buildings on both sides of the street gave up, collapsing on themselves.

“Oh my God!” Meredith said from the ground.

She looked up, trying to make contact with the woman’s eyes in a desperate attempt to find some source of relief. Her body was deformed by perspective, her face partially blurred by the clouds. Closer to her, the muscles of her thigh tightened, signaling that she was about to lift her foot again. Meredith never knew where it would land. She had almost no warning before a wall of water came rushing down the street. She was letting out a desperate shriek when the torrent washed her and everyone else in town away.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“What the fuck?” Rachel wondered out loud.

Stepping out of the ocean and into land had been as easy as she had expected. Her feet had dug deep into the ground, bringing her soles into warmer parts of the Earth’s crust, but aside from that, the effect was not that different from the one she had already gotten used to in her first stint as a giant.

There was a small town at stepping distance. It, of course, got her attention. Rachel wondered what to do. She did not waste too much time before she got to London, but coming ashore without doing anything felt a bit anticlimactic. She had not yet made her mind out when the small town seemed to vanish. It took Rachel some time to realize that it had been washed away by some kind of waterflood. It then took more time and some imagination to understand that the torrent had come from her, specifically from the water dripping from her calves after her wade in the ocean.

“Oh, fuck!” Rachel said, the sudden understanding making her realize the mind-blowing power her size implied and instantly turning her on. It made her power so fucking obvious!

A small village to the north validated her observation when her foot crushed it into the ground in a thundering step, her sole covering the entire town with room to spare.

“How could someone in their right mind choose not to bow to me?” she wondered as her other foot ravaged a square mile of forest.

England’s southwest extended ahead of her like a satellite image or a very realistic map from her height. Roads, towns, and cities sprawled in front of her like a spiderweb. There was no way Rachel would be able to make out the microscopic people, of course. She could imagine them, though.

“The first step towards worship is fear,” Rachel let out, her booming from the sky like God’s.

She chose her next step carefully, placing her right foot in a way that would snuff three villages off the map at the same time. A somewhat bigger town succumbed under her left sole.

After a short while, the land became uninhabited, giving her a few quieter steps through the woods. Rachel had never been an expert in British geography, but she did not need to be at her size. As long as she kept walking east, London would show up sooner or later.

An ever-increasing density of smaller towns provided some entertainment as she approached the big prize, but Rachel paid them less and less attention. Of course, this did not mean that they did not suffer the consequences of her presence. Considerably taller than any mountain on Earth, there was simply no way for Rachel to stroll through an area without utterly razing it. And it was not as if she cared.

A larger city to the north caught Rachel’s attention. She pondered whether to visit it or not but did not feel like changing her path. Raising her foot up to her knee’s level, she stomped, wide cracks spreading out of her footprint like spiderwebs, a particularly deep one engulfing the entire city as she had intended.

“Bow to me! Or else!” she bellowed for the entire country to hear.

Rachel’s left foot razed another small village as she kept going, getting closer and closer to her final destination. Her heart fluttered in anticipation as the large metropolis came into view, not five minutes after she had come to land three-hundred miles away.

Rachel did not even stop to say “Hi” and kept going, her feet devastating London’s suburbs as she headed to the Old City. Hundreds of thousands perished before she reached her intended destination. Straddling the Thames with one foot on Hyde Park and the other in Burgess, the goddess looked down the length of her titanic body and into the ridiculous seats of the British power.

“Behold!” she boomed at the shocked Londoners.

Scowling, Rachel crouched, extending her pinkie finger and reaching out for Saint Paul’s cathedral. It only took a mild push of her fingertip to crush the once majestic structure into nothingness, silencing a few hundred prayers in the process.

Rachel felt the shock her action had inspired as she stood back up and placed her hands on her hips in a pose that conveyed her utter superiority.

“There is no God above,” she boomed. “Your Goddess is made of flesh and does not need intermediaries,” she then added. “What’s the point in worshipping an imaginary fraud when you have a god that you can see?” she asked. “Can your God do this?” she then challenged them.

She crouched again, pinkie finger extended once more. She did not crush any other building with it, though. Instead, she just moved it through the center of the London Eye, breaking the radius and featuring the oversized Ferris Wheel like a ring. She stood back up, taking a brief look at her new piece of jewelry, sensing some movement inside the cabins.

Offering them an evil smile, Rachel went on:

“You are all mine. There is no hiding from me, no running from me, no fighting me,” she said. “You exist to worship me and to do my bidding. You exist because I let you exist,” she went on.

Rachel then frowned and changed her tone for an angrier one.

“And still, your leaders dare to challenge me?” she let out. “Let me remove you from them!”

With that, Rachel raised her right foot and stretched her long, graceful and prehensile toe. Without warning, she angled the foot so that it would point into the neuralgic center of London’s power. She barely gave the people a second to understand what was going to happen before she set her toe down, crushing the Houses of Parliament and Whitehall into a pit of fine dust. Flexing her toe, she stretched it in the direction of Buckingham first and Downing street once she was done. Thirty seconds later, Britain’s leadership was no more.

“Millions had to die to pay for your government’s misdeeds. Be smarter when you choose the next ones!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Of course, Karen had recognized the god-like giantess when she had seen her over the horizon. And still, she was having a hard time believing that she was here. Her TV had shown her in New York… and it had been less than an hour ago. The same disbelief could be applied when the young woman got closer, and the citizens of London became more aware of her new dimensions.

She was about to scream when the giant’s foot landed in the city. For all Karen knew, she had stepped over a mile away from her. It did not matter. The ripple effect was harsh enough to lift the pavement of the street where she was standing. Like everyone else in her surroundings, Karen was sent off her feet and into her butt. She had barely stood back up when a new tremor sent her back to the ground.

It was like this for a few more seconds and a few more steps. By the time the massive woman seemed to stop, her shadow had darkened the neighborhood where Karen had lived. She had never felt such a religious terror in her life. And, at the same time, she could not help but feel some admiration, too.

Less than a minute later, the Government was gone. Karen could not say that they had not deserved it. And then, the woman turned as if to leave the city. Karen’s glee vanished ten seconds later when the sky became dark. She did not even have the time to scream.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel was satisfied. She had needed less than fifteen minutes to submit a country. And that had only been because she had taken her time, with the UK being the first. If she kept focused on business, she would be done with the world by dinner time.

The world belonged to her. Humanity belonged to her. And she did not see any reason to show restraint as she conveyed that message. Not when they had dared to challenge her supreme authority.

Half of London was gone. But her presence was still very present in the minds of the millions that had escaped the city’s destruction. She addressed them and, in the process, everyone else in the world.

“Let this be a lesson!” her sensuous voice roared. “Kneel before me! Or else!”

And then, she turned and started her trek once more. She reached the English Channel a minute later. A smirk drew on Rachel’s lips as she observed the sight from her vantage point of view, taller than any summit on Earth. Europe awaited.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The French did not fancy the idea of an American woman taking over their country, it would seem. Or at least that is what Rachel deduced when her calves and lower thighs were taken over by a succession of sparks that she identified as explosions.

The gleams were bright enough for her to see, even if she could not feel them at all. It was hard to identify their source, but the attack on her was evident.

“You microscopic snobby fuckers!” she let out, the power of her voice reverberating across Europe.

Rachel’s patience was running shorter with every attack on her. How in the world could they still not see? For all the disdain she had about humanity and their intellectual capacity, she was convinced that, by now, things should be clear enough.

The goddess dropped down on all fours without warning, shaking a hundred miles around her with an earthquake. The sequence of tiny explosions went on, now covering her arms, chest, and cheeks. She just ignored them, knowing that she was invulnerable to anything Earth and its population could produce.

The titaness chuckled when she found the ruins of a medium-sized city under her left hand. One thing Europe had over the United States was population density. This did not play very well with her new dimensions, but it did not matter once she was perfectly fine with the cost of a step being measured in the hundreds of thousands of lives.

From her new vantage, several miles closer to the action, Rachel could soon find the source of the attack on her. Or should she say sources?

The dozens of gnats flying at a snail’s pace, now in front of her eyes, seemed to be rather rattled by the turbulence her sudden drop had caused and were not attacking her anymore. She did not harbor any doubts that they had been part of the effort just a few seconds ago. A soft puff was more than enough to nearly disintegrate all of them. The rest dropped to the ground dozens of miles away, a circumstance that she was only able to observe through the tiny fireball they produced.

Their colleagues on the ground were still insisting on their volleys of negligible missiles.

“I’d ask you to stop, but what’s the point when I can annihilate you so much faster?” the giantess said with disdain.

The fist of God, or, in this case, Goddess, dropped from the sky like a comet, digging a mile-wide crater in one of the spots where the rockets had been coming from. Half the country trembled in the aftermath while dirt in the form of rocks of several tons rained on nearby cities. An entire forest was turned into ashes in the shockwave that followed the impact.

This left a last focus for the hostilities on her, right on the opposite side of her glorious figure. Rachel could have finished them as simply and quickly as their colleagues. Instead, she just spat in the direction of the attackers, her discharge hitting the ground like a massive kinetic weapon, devastating an area several thousand feet wide.

France’s resistance had lasted a minute, which in her mind was sixty more seconds than what should have been. Scorned, she addressed what she guessed would be a terrified surviving population.

“I never liked you, so you were always going to get an undeserved share of my attention. It may have to do with one of my first sex partners, a pretty smug physicist from Lille with the intellectual capacity of a moth. But what can I say… after your warm welcome, all that’s left for me to do is fuck your country as I fucked him: hard!”

Rachel remained on all fours as she advanced toward Paris, making a point of finishing at least a town under each hand as she moved. When the density got high enough, she did not mind sending a few thousand more souls into hell.

The vast capital of the damned country showed upon her soon enough. Rachel ignored everything about it but one thing: the only one that stood from the point of view of a woman of her dimensions.

Entire quarters of the city of Paris turned into rubble in the new craters she dug, some in the form of palms, others, rounder and deeper, under the spots where her knees landed. It did not take her long to get to the river.

The Eiffel Tower, once the focus of controversy, had become the proud symbol of Paris for a century and a half. Now it merely appeared like a trinket to a woman that had redefined the meaning of power on the planet.

“I hope you don’t mind,” she said to no one in particular, her voice deafening the million people closest to her mouth.

With that, the goddess extended two fingers and tried to find the right balance between plucking the paperclip-sized monument from the ground with not crushing it too much. A second later, with Eiffel’s testament securely held a mile over the ground of the City of Light, Rachel gave herself kudos for the masterful management of her astronomical strength.

“Hope you won’t think I’m unnecessarily vain,” she said with a chuckle.

And then, she twisted and bent the tower with care, looping it around her ear’s lobe, fashioning it into the latest jewelry fashion for women taller than Mount Everest.

“You know, with seven billion pairs of eyes watching me, I’m a little more focused on my appearance than I would usually do,” she added, chuckling again.

If anyone had wondered whether she was expecting an answer from Paris’ population, their question was answered when she swept her left arm across the city, ravaging dozens of square miles of History and Art from the face of the Earth.

“I did not like being attacked,” she pointed out as an explanation. A moment later, the titaness rose back to her full, staggering height, shattering more of the city under her soles.

A halfhearted stomp shook the ground and rippled the Earth, finishing the sections of the capital that were still precariously holding up.

“There are a hundred and ninety-five countries and seven billion people in the world. Just so that there are no surprises, I can do with a few dozen less of the former and a few billion less of the latter. I would probably be doing the planet a favor!”

And with that, Rachel turned and headed south.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

St. Peter’s square had never been more crowded. The world had never been closer to doomsday, either. With the prospect of extinction more certain than ever, billions had put their faith into religion, including several million new believers.

The Pope was trying his best to keep the crowd calm. Having disregarded the advice from some of his most hawkish cardinals to take the chance to proselytize, he was delivering a humanist message instead, urging the thick crowd to remain hopeful. It was hard when the ground started shaking at a constant rhythm, the intensity of the tremors increasing with every new one.

She came into view over the horizon and Rome’s hills soon enough, a blood and flesh incarnation of the devil itself, her perennial smirk leaving no doubts about her intentions. Hundreds died in the avalanches less than a minute after the false goddess made her appearance, still miles away from the city.

Thousands more were crushed even before she set foot into Rome, either smashed against their comrades or under Bernini’s columns when they started shattering and falling into the thick mob.

And then, the shakings stopped, bringing a brief moment of calm before the final storm. By then, the entire Vatican City was dark, hidden under the shadow cast by a woman of unbelievable proportions, her devilish expression now hidden from them by her abundant and bare chest.

Her voice came down on them with the power of a thunderstorm.

“Praying will not help you. There’s only one God on Earth, and her name is Rachel Reed. Can your God do this?”

The large shadow pivoted as the neverending woman crouched, bringing her unfathomable anatomy closer to them. For most, this was the last they could see of her, trapped into the tides of panicked people. The very few who could still follow her moves saw her extending her arm, palm cupped upwards like a spoon. And then, the ground shook with renewed intensity, sending everyone off their feet.

More of St. Peter’s broke, sending deadly debris raining on the masses as the Vatican was trapped in the worst Earthquake ever recorded on Earth. And then, the screaming crowd abruptly became silent as they were pushed to the ground with the force of a car compactor, gravity pulling them down with ten times its original force. By the time the situation stabilized, the warm summer day had suddenly become much colder, as if they had suddenly been transferred to a peak in the Himalayas. People gasped as they realized that they also struggled to breathe. If anything, their anxiety only intensified when they realized that they were being inspected by twin brown eyes that took their entire horizon.

The deviless’ voice had rattled them before. It shattered their soul with its increased power as she addressed them again, now from some point below.

“God is power. And I have a million times the power of all your sorry excuses for living beings combined,” she said.

The screams resumed. It was hard to guess the goddess’ mood since only her eyes and forehead were visible, but judging by how dilated her pupils were, there was no doubt that she was paying close attention to them.

Her voice came back. The fact that it was addressing them from below kept being disconcerting.

“Let me show you my heaven!” she simply said.

And then, tens of thousands became weightless as the woman’s pinkish body rushed past them.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel had to contain her emotions not to shatter Vatican City in a burst of laughter. She was holding it in her palm. She was holding an entire country, the seat of the World’s most influential religion, in just one palm! And within it, she had thousands of lives, tens of thousands, tiny specs that had prayed to an unexisting God to protect them from the unrestrained power she represented.

She teased them. She taunted them. And finally, Rachel Reed made her mind up about what to do with them. Her left hand was already waiting in front of her moist womanhood by the time her city-holding hand reached the entrance to her particular Eden.

She did not hesitate before pushing the throne of Saint Peter and its thousands of believers into herself. The basilica broke mercilessly against her nether lips, the square folded in two. Countless microscopic individuals were trapped in her love juices as she pushed the rest and the land they had occupied into the cavernous depths of her ecstatic cunt.

Rachel was vaguely conscious that she was losing as much of the city and as many of its occupants to the ground below as the ones she was getting into her vagina, but she did not mind. She was not looking for physical stimulation. As far as she knew, she was beyond that at her new height. But the intellectual bliss was indescribable, bringing her to the peak of her excitement.

“Oh, God! Yes!” she screamed for half of Europe to hear.

Her free hand started mashing her mammoth breasts together as she pushed the remains of Vatican City into her cunt. For an instant, Rachel thought she could bring herself to climax like that. It soon became evident that she would need something more… but what?

The pleasure started fading the way it had built up. She did not know how long she had been at it, but she clearly remembered the moment she decided it was time to let go. Two fingers emptied the rubble in her crotch into the ground five miles below. Sighing, she turned south once more.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


 

News of the giant woman had spread fast the day before, even for those cruising in the Mediterranean. And still, Sarah had lost track of the moment the woman had decided to cross the Atlantic and leave her home country to get to Europe, much like she had done the week before, only through different means and with other intentions.

It was her first experience on a cruise ship. Up until the day before, it had been fantastic. She had been afraid it would be too crowded. It turned out that the Excelsior was so vast that the eight thousand passengers could move around without ever feeling cramped.

The day had started with nervousness. Rumors about the woman’s latest growth spurt had started circulating, but they could get no confirmation. The web seemed to be mostly down at a worldwide level. What the hell could have caused that?

And then, the psychological unrest became physical when the Excelsior started to rock violently. Screams filled the restaurant where she was having an early lunch. The people outside started moving around in panic. Sarah was thrown off her chair. There were very few people on their feet by the next shaking.

She noticed blood on her cheek when the shrapnel from a hanging light that had dropped cut her face. Sarah’s own screams prevented her from hearing what was going on outside.

And then, suddenly, her yells died in her throat as the world turned weightless and the temperature dropped a hundred degrees in a second. Sarah could barely notice the change in the scenery outside before she passed out.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel observed the boat pinched between the fingers of her right hand with curiosity. At a couple of inches, it was certainly bigger than the one she had grabbed a few seconds before. For all she knew, there had to be thousands of people inside, and, still, it felt clearly insufficient.

“It will have to do… for now,” she thought.

Without further warning, the goddess brought the otherwise massive craft to her parted lips and set it between her teeth. Some mild pressure was enough to crease the boat heavily, almost breaking it in half. Unable to get any reaction from the people inside, the titaness just sucked, bringing the Excelsior, previously dubbed King of the Seas, into her mouth. Some quick chewing was enough to compact the hull to the point where she could swallow it. A bulging on her neck was all that remained of what had been the largest cruise ship in the world before she sent it to her empty stomach.

The second boat followed suit, almost like an afterthought. Rachel then patted her flat tummy as she realized that her new dimensions would make the task of being fed a bit harder.

Thankfully, her hunger, while present, was not atrocious, so the tiny morsels she had offered her stomach to quell her craving seemed to be doing the job, at least for the time being.

London was gone. Paris was gone. Rome was gone. The remainders of Vatican City were in the depths of her cunt. A quick look up showed her that the bright sun was still describing its ascending arc to its zenith in the cloudless sky. It was not even noon.

“Business is business. But I’ve earned the right to indulge a bit!” 

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The population of Naxos and the countless tourists on the island suddenly became indistinguishable as they mixed into the roaring crowds that tried to flee the tsunami.

Wave after wave of warm Mediterranean water hit the coast like a devastating wall of water, washing out coastal villages and razing the landscape. Thousands had died already. Those that remained alive were desperately trying to reach the higher ground. It was becoming increasingly challenging with the rising height of the waves.

The quest for survival was so demanding that barely anyone noticed the unfathomable Rachel Reed approaching calmly in the distance. No one had the necessary quiet to associate the natural disaster that was hitting their island with the casual presence of a woman that had once been like them.

Three more steps from the giant woman and the waves cleared even the highest points in Naxos, washing away the thick of the escaping population. So, when the woman’s thundering words came booming from the sky, there were barely a handful of survivors that could listen to them.

“I’m working on my tan. Mind if I take your spot?”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel turned and started dropping gently on her world-class ass. Her hard buttocks took the form of doomsday weapons to the very few still around to observe her antics. Forests, cities, and a couple of small hills all ceased to be as the goddess rested her unimaginable weight on the island, which shuddered on its foundations.

Oblivious to the devastation, the titaness just lay down on her back, finishing what was left of the island, taking most of it like a natural pool raft.

Rachel felt the sun slowly baking her skin, gradually changing her naturally pale complexion into a healthier tan. The breeze soothed her as she did, sending her into a state of bliss. She looked into the sky… which suddenly did not look so far away.

And like that, Rachel relaxed and let her mind wander around, enjoying what she had done… and what she would do.

“I’ll use the rest of the day to destroy a few more countries,” she thought. “They have not yet learned.”

In her mind, Rachel explored different routes that would take her back to the US, entering through its west coast. Each had its appeal. After all, the world was a wonderful place, and she was dying to see it all through her godly eyes.

She would need to finish a few hundred million more people. Once the day was over, she also knew that she would need to take things easier. Otherwise, she would run out of subjects to rule too soon. She hoped that the events of the morning and what she had in store for the world in the afternoon would be enough to convince the rest of the world’s population.

Once that happened, things would be easier. She would command them to worship her. She would establish new rules. She would pick a place to live and a way to communicate with her vassals.

She would turn the world upside down. Rachel had not yet put too much thought into the details, but she knew that she would make humanity evolve. Her former species had become a bunch of complacent, stagnant bugs. It was time to accelerate natural selection. She would sieve the billions that still lived when she finished her rampage, promote the naturally gifted and the ambitious, and crush the bottom half. She would do the work of a thousand generations in three.

When humanity looked back at their history a thousand years from now, Rachel would have her rightful place as the goddess that turned the species into something worthwhile.

It was curious, she thought. It had taken someone like her, someone that could defeat the combined efforts of the rest of the planet combined, to do what made sense. Humanity had been steered towards its doom through group thinking and stupid morality. It had taken her to break that.

The idea that she alone could determine the fate of what was the only known intelligent species in the universe sent a rush of power through Rachel’s spine, a rush that traveled five miles from neck to coccyx in a fraction of a second. A rush that made her feel goosebumps. And a rush that made gigantic butterflies fly in her stomach as a warmth invaded her vast body.

Rachel’s left hand soon found her generous breast, pinching its bulging nipple between two fingers, moaning as she rolled it. Two fingers of her right hand were soon fondling her lower lips, making the moan louder.

“I’m the ultimate being in the Universe,” she thought. “I alone can shape the planet to my liking. I’m a true God!”

Her hands increased the vigor of their stimulation, making the moans stronger and more frequent. Rachel had made a point of getting her job done before giving herself away to indulgence in the past, but things were going too well for her to resist the urge. She was a God, but she was also a woman, and as such, she had needs. And if anything, her libido seemed to be the only thing that had outgrown her stature.

“Aaaaaah!” Rachel went on, bringing her hand deeper into her cunt as she started mashing her tit.

The titaness was quickly bringing herself towards the climax. She did not see any reason why she shouldn’t and a billion why she should, so she kept moaning as she kept loving herself.

So enraptured she was about the growing pleasure that she did not notice the dozens of small deflagrations in the upper atmosphere as a massive salvo of ballistic missiles started their reentry.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“They stopped listening, sir.”

The Colonel looked visibly disturbed as the line died. General Sweed did not look any less concerned.

Every chain of command in the United States of America had been disrupted once the giantess had razed Washington. The disruption had been shorter at NORAD, two thousand feet under Cheyenne Mountain. General Sweed had quickly taken over the situation and secured control of the United States' strategic arsenal as soon as he was able to. His only objective had been to prevent any hotheaded colleague from doing what the Russians were about to do.

Smarter than average and naturally cold, Arthur Sweed had managed to process every single bit of information from the previous day while most other high-ranking officers were either falling into despair or rushing into stupid action. This was the reason he was in command at NORAD. And it was also the cause for certain contempt from some of his more hawkish colleagues.

Sometimes called Spock in derision because of his apparent lack of emotion, Sweed did not waste his time anymore trying to explain that he was as much of a patriot as they were, even if he expressed it in a different way.

His cold analytical approach had allowed him to understand that the woman could not be defeated by force. Being brought to the limit had only made her grow further, revealing that Rachel Reed was a massive vicious circle that had to be broken. He still did not know how, but while they found the way, they should at least not feed her further.

“Sir!” the Colonel called for his attention. “Multiple launches confirmed!”

General Sweed looked at the screen and saw red dots blinking at multiple spots in the vast geography of Russia. To anyone else, the areas where the lights went up would have been a mystery. They were not for him. He had known the location of every single Russian strategic missile placement for ages. Just looking at the pattern of launch sites, he knew whoever had made the call in Moscow had decided to use the newest and largest ICBM in their arsenal, the RS-28 Sarmat.

“Stupid bastards,” Sweed muttered in an unusual display of disapproval.

They had tried to explain it to them. He and his men had been talking to every single Russian general and politician with access to the nuclear button over the last hours, sharing every single bit of information they had about Rachel Reed and her mind-blowing condition.

As far as he could tell, someone in the Kremlin had drawn a circle with its center in Moscow. A quick look at the map told him that the circle was about two thousand miles in radius and that someone with a hotter head than humanity needed had decided that should Miss Reed cross it, they should vaporize her.

It took some time for the over a hundred trajectories to display on the screen. The AI soon projected what Sweed had already known: they all converged on the island of Naxos, where the titanic scientist was resting and doing herself while the rest of the world tried to figure out how to react to her.

“God help us!” Sweed said to himself.

There was no way to predict what would happen. Arthur Sweed had trouble imagining the woman even larger. She was over ten miles in height now. According to every bit of scientific knowledge, she should not be able even to breathe. But there she was, fingering herself as if there was no tomorrow.

Greece was close enough to Russia, so they did not have to wait too long for the dreaded outcome. One after the other, massive nuclear deflagrations turned the screen white as they razed thousands of square miles around the island the giantess had chosen to rest and indulge. General Sweed remained in silence, trying to project some calm to his men, waiting for the overlapping mushroom clouds to clear, dreading the outcome.

“It’s clearing!” one of his men finally said.

Sweed could notice some hope in a few of the men. They still had not internalized that the might of humanity was powerless against their new enemy. In their minds, the most powerful weapons in their arsenal should be enough against her.

The shape of a nude woman that would have been considered beautiful if she had not killed already half a billion people showed up, blurred by the aftermath of the explosion. Several men contained their breath. And then, the woman started moving, sitting up. Sweed was not an expert in human behavior, but it was clear that she was not happy.

He sighed in relief. For everything he could see, she was not larger.

“She is alive!” a man said, sounding shocked. He had been one of the hopeful. Sweed did not find it in him to judge them harshly, no matter how flawed their thinking was.

His mind was already processing the scenario. The fact that she had not grown any more alleviated him. At least her power for destruction had not been augmented. He knew that her willingness to use the amazing capability to wreak havoc would probably be at its height, though.

The path forward appeared clear in his mind.

“Get the B2’s at Aviano in the air. Patch me with their commander. I need to give them precise instructions.”

His men were shocked, but to their credit, they remained as efficient as one could expect. Sweed did not allow himself to be distracted as he planned the operation. It was not until everything was set up that he let the thought in the back of his mind come to his consciousness.

“I just sentenced 140 million people to die,” he reflected. And still, he knew it was the right decision.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

To say that Rachel was miffed would have been the understatement of the year. One moment she had been inches away from coming, and the next, she was hit from every direction. She did not need to be an expert in nuclear warfare to know what she had been hit with. The combination of intense heat with a wave pressure that even she had been able to notice was the trademark of an H-bomb. The fact that it was coming from a hundred spots at once only told her that she had been hit with many warheads simultaneously.

There was a moment of concern. It vanished in a second as soon as the titaness realized that the shockwaves broke against her like the sea against a seawall.

She still had to endure the barrage for a while. Her mood evolved from incredibly pissed to incensed during those seconds. By the time the smoke started clearing around her, she was determined to exterminate half of the world’s population in retribution.

The aftermath of the explosion faded away. Rachel sat down, angrier than she could remember. She used the back of her hand to clear her watering eyes and observe the area around her. Her surroundings were a wasteland. The sea was boiling. Every island around her was razed. The mainland was burning. She was sitting at the epicenter of ground zero, unscratched as the world suffered the consequences of what should have been a deadly attack.

Rachel did not stop to think that she should feel proud. For all she knew, she had been hit with the largest nuclear weapons in the human arsenal. And they had been nothing more than a short sauna session. She was not concerned about the effects of radiation. How could she be if a heat wave thousands of degrees hot had not been able even to cause her a tiny blister?

This is what she had become. This is what she was. A day ago, a considerably milder attack from the US Air Force had brought her to the limit. Only a new growth spurt had been able to rescue her. And now, a salvo that could have razed several countries at once had barely managed to cause her discomfort. The fact that it had cut her road to the largest orgasm in history was way more disappointing.

And still, her mind could not get around the fact that she had been attacked. And, judging by the scenes of devastation around her, the attempt on her had not been something small.

“I told them! I fucking told them!” her mind screamed in rage. It demanded her to be harsh, to act on an impulse, to crush millions to vent. This strong voice was very present, but a calmer one joined the conversation. She would punish them. Of course, she would. The world had to learn what happened when she was confronted, once and for all. But going berserk would not do it. It would only prove that she was devastating, but not that she knew how to punish her enemies precisely.

She had to pause for a moment and think. She had to find out who was behind the attack. Once she knew, she could then land the most devastating blow to them while saving some of her wrath for some other random populations.

Of course, it was hard to question people at ten miles in height, so all she had left was her superior intelligence. It wasn’t hard to narrow down to three countries that could be behind the attempt. The number of warheads was too large for anyone other than a state to have organized the attack, and there were only three nations that possessed enough nuclear missiles to orchestrate something like that: China, Russia, and her former homeland, the United States.

Something deep inside her told Rachel that her former comrades had been the ones pushing the button. Maybe because they were still pissed at the demise of DC and New York, maybe because they felt they would not have another chance of catching her so far away from their country, it felt logical in her head that the United States of America had tried to kill her. It was not as if they had not tried before.

Rachel clenched her fists, the single act causing shockwaves by itself. Her calves tightened, ready to stand up. She did not think she would need much more than half an hour to cross the Mediterranean first and the Atlantic later. Once she did, she would raze the entire Eastern Seaboard of the country. Maybe then they would realize that she was not joking.

And then, as she was ready to get to her full height, the most unexpected thing happened. Rachel blinked twice since she initially thought that she was getting blinded by the sun. She was not. Much like a drawing in an Etch-A-Sketch, the text started forming on the horizon with thick white smoke. It was as surreal as it was unmistakable. Intrigued, Rachel remained in position, waiting for the first sentence to complete.

It was Russia

There was no need for very deep interpretation. Rachel was mind blown. Whoever had thought of this way to communicate with her was pure genius. She had to admire the thinking. Which, of course, opened up the possibility that she was being cheated. It was far from impossible that someone had decided to nuke her and had already prepared the means to lead her to the wrong attacker.

“Why should I trust you?” she replied.

She could not see her interlocutor, but she did not need to. Everyone for hundreds of miles had clearly listened to her question.

It took some time for the aerial Etch-A-Sketch to start working again. The sentence was less definitive this time.

Reentry trails

She guessed that there was only so much one could write with a few planes, so whoever was chatting with her had had to make a bet that she would draw the logical conclusion from the sentence. They respected her intelligence, which appeased her hurt ego somewhat.

The moments before the impact were blurry in Rachel’s mind. After all, she had been doing herself with a passion, and her head had been focused on something else. Still, she managed to rescue some mental flashes of the red trails as what she now knew were ballistic missiles got back into the atmosphere.

She quickly understood what her conversation partner was trying to make her see. Every single trail followed a similar pattern, an arrow trajectory rather than a dot. And every single arrow’s origin was in the same direction: North-East.

“Damned Russians!” she muttered, suddenly understanding.

A minute later, Rachel Reed was crossing the Bosphorus and entering the Black Sea. She had a job to do.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

It was relatively easy to hit a 10-mile woman lying on an island with a ballistic missile. It was way harder to hit her when she moved several times the speed of sound. To their credit, the Russian Strategic Command tried its best, using complex and hurriedly assembled mathematical models to predict her future position. A few of the ICBMs hit close enough that she felt them. Most of them only managed to kill millions ahead of her arrival.

The giantess crossed the red line a minute later. Once she did, launching a nuclear strike at her was as dangerous as letting her be, so the barrage stopped. Even in the depths of the bunker, deep under the Kremlin, the generals and politicians felt the heavy shuddering as the mountain woman stopped at the outskirts of the city.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Moscow was a vast city, even larger than London. Rachel observed it like prey as she stood at its edge, hands on her hips as she made up her mind on how to punish her attackers. Her stomach groaned right then, giving her an idea.

“You challenged me. Prepare to make up for it!”

The goddess got down to her hands and knees without warning, crushing tens of thousands. They would never learn that they had been the lucky ones. Maneuvering her neverending anatomy with a grace that felt impossible, the gigantic redhead positioned her head right over the densest part of the suburb where she was located. Her thick lips parted a moment later.

At her current size, there was nothing Rachel could do to get some detail on the people’s reactions. It was not as if she cared. She was too much above the microscopic bastards to give a damn about them as individuals. All she was interested in right now was her ability to shape them as a group. Her other area of interest was the use they could have for her. She was about to test it now.

Most people under Rachel simply ran. A few were brave enough to look up at her as they did. The visible action of lips thousands of feet wide puckering was enough to send them all into a state of panic. Everyone knew what was coming.

Only it did not come. Her lungs did not unleash a hurricane as they had previously done. Instead, her noticeable sucking created a different type of effect, a vacuum where blowing would have brought kinetic disaster.

A narrow stream of dust started forming, moving towards the parted lips, which were channeling the unfathomable sucking power of the goddess’ lungs. A closer look revealed that the particles forming the funnel-like stream were nothing more than people, cars, and other stuff found on the road. Satisfied, Rachel oriented her head and lips to keep filling her mouth.

It was utterly satisfying to feel that she had something meaningful to bite. It was even better when she did, and an explosion of taste informed her that she might be titanic, but she still retained the ability to feel what she nourished.

The realization of what was going on made the crowd even madder. Being crushed was bad enough. The prospect of dissolving on the titan’s stomach was even worse.

Rachel’s mood was the opposite of her morsels. She was in heaven! Moving forward on her hands and knees, she kept on sucking, vacuuming thousands of people into her mouth every second. The goddess’ appetite matched her need for retribution, so she took her time, investing the best part of an hour to swallow as many of the twelve million people in the metropolis as she could with her methodical advance.

By the time she was done, Moscow had become a ghost town. Rachel was delighted about the knowledge that several million had now given their lives to the noble cause of keeping her fed. And still, she knew that a few more million would have made it out alive. She pondered whether to let them live with the knowledge of what she had done for the rest of their lives. The bitch in her ended up making the harsher decision. Not a minute had passed that the astronomical woman was standing right in front of Red Square, several city blocks razed under each sole.

“I’m full,” she said, forcing a belch to mock them even more. “No need for the rest of you!”

With that, the giantess raised her right foot as high as she could. She then mustered as much strength as she had on her leg and stomped down with the force that only a God could command. The Kremlin, its underground bunker, the Earth’s crust, and the first few thousand feet of the mantle ceased to be as her sole cut through them like a hot knife in butter.

Over half the city turned into dust as a shockwave that was several orders of magnitude worse than that of a nuclear blast washed out the buildings as if they had been made of sand. The survivors, as few as they were, soon realized that they had been the unlucky ones, as rivers of lava started forming in each direction from the massive crater and flooded the streets like a river that had suddenly broken through its damn. To Rachel, the magma felt moderately hot under her thick soles. To the rest of the world, its touch was instantly deadly.

Not interested to see the details of the certain fate she had sentenced Moscow to, the goddess turned North first and then East and started advancing across the largest country in the world, making a point of diverging her path to crush any town or city her eyes set upon. An hour later, three-quarters of the nation’s population was gone. Rachel stood at the edge of Kamchatka’s peninsula, arms akimbo, while she looked at the Kuril islands and Japan’s main archipelago behind. If she chose her path right, she could probably make it to Tokyo without wetting her feet.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Hideki had barely been a child by the end of World War 2. He still had flashes of the stories about the distant city of Hiroshima burning. The memories from his boyhood were way more vivid. Japanese society had promptly recovered, turning the country into an economic powerhouse. And still, the influence of the nuclear bombs was very present in its culture, fleshing out into the myth of Kaijus and Godzilla as representations of what the unchecked power of the atom could unleash.

Younger generations kept loving their stories of monsters, but they had forgotten where they had come from. Not Hideki.

This was probably the reason he stayed in place when the woman came over the horizon while everyone else in his village stampeded in a desperate attempt to flee. His ninety-one years might have had an influence on his decision too. Even if he still was in good health, Hideki knew that the best of his life was already behind him.

No representation of Godzilla anyone could have ever imagined could compete with her when it came to inspiring fear in Hideki’s heart. Part of it might be driven by her size – next to her, the giant lizard would appear merely like a bug. But Hideki knew that the biggest part of his fears came from the fact that he was looking at a human being rather than a mindless enlarged animal.

The woman was clearly westerner and young, her shapely and fit body leaving no doubt that she was in her prime. There was an air of superiority about her as she moved, looking down in disdain at whatever her feet were stepping on at any given moment. He saw her calves tense as she got ready to take a new step and felt the ground shudder when her foot landed just a few seconds later. And then, as he looked back up to see her ever-present smirk, he understood what gave him the shivers: different than the Kaijus of his youth, everything this monster was doing was on purpose.

Hideki had to take hold of a nearby tree as the next shaking threatened to throw him off his feet. By then, the approaching behemoth was so close that she appeared disfigured by perspective. A few more seconds and the next thud finally made him lose his balance. The pain was intense, he had probably broken his femur. The walls of the house behind him cracked as a prelude from the entire building collapsing on itself. It was far from the only one in the village. He barely had any time to register it. The next step made Hideki bounce ten feet in the air. He groaned when he landed. For everything he knew, there were a few more broken bones. He barely had time to feel them, though, when a dirt tsunami wall over a hundred feet tall washed him and his village out of the face of the Earth.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Japan was the most densely populated country she had found yet. And still, there was a nice contrast between the sheer number of cities and towns and the bucolic image of its landscape. There was barely any step Rachel took that did not finish one or more human settlements. She could not have been any less concerned.

There was a reason, and one only the newly ascended goddess had chosen this country to finish her first world tour. It soon showed up over the horizon, her privileged vantage giving her an unobstructed view of Japan’s main island.

Suddenly feeling excited, Rachel accelerated her pace, bringing the rate of devastation yet to another level. She did not care. A few million humans were unimportant next to her urges.

She found herself wetter than she had expected once Mount Fuji was right in front of her toes. To have the tallest mountain in Japan not even reach her knees was impressive. Its shape and isolation were much more important for what she had in mind.

Having postponed her moment since the nukes had interrupted her masturbation did not mean that her libido had gone into sleep mode during her journey of retribution. Quite the contrary: every single town she erased from the planet, every single human she crushed into the subatomic level turned her on a little more. And now, stopping for the first time since she had reacted to being attacked, Rachel finally realized just how horny she was.

The goddess’ nipples were swollen to the point of feeling as if they were ready to explode. Her skin started glistening, painted with thousands of gallons of shiny perspiration. And her clean-shaven crotch was so drenched that deadly projectiles of her love juices had been ruining the landscape below her as she took her last steps towards her target, the latest dildo she would ever have. That she would need one of the most iconic mountains on the planet to satisfy herself told some more about her mind-boggling power and dimensions.

She was in a hurry to get off. And still, it felt anticlimactic to do so without even a word to the twenty million souls dreading her from Tokyo’s metro area.

“You should be better used to a giant creature attacking than any other country on Earth!” she said in mockery. “To be fair to you, Godzilla or Gamera were never close to being as horny as I am!"

Rachel simply let out a burst of laughter as she proceeded to lower herself to her knees while she straddled the mountain.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

There were only two months every year when it was possible to climb to the top of Mount Fuji. The path, relatively easy for a mountain that high, became more crowded than Fifth Avenue once it was open. This had initially made Hans reluctant, but being stuck in Tokyo for one more day after his business meetings were over, he finally decided to take the chance and get to the peak of the country of the rising sun.

The first eight hours were both easy and uneventful. Crossing the cloud layer made him feel as if he could not get any higher. Still, he had some more way to go before he could get to the old volcanic crater. His feet started aching, and the air started getting too thin by the time the summit was in sight. He pushed himself just a bit more. The last few steps made him feel fulfilled. He was eager to climb the last slope and see the 2,000-foot-wide crater.

The scene, once he did that, was very different from the one he had expected. Rather than finding other hikers like him enjoying their moment, his eyes met the panickiest crowd he had ever seen. It did not take long to identify the source of such fear. It was walking toward them with a smile on her lips. Hans’ heart missed a couple of beats when he realized that the woman easily dwarfed the mountain he was standing on.

Hans lived the next few minutes like a muffled nightmare. Different than most other people at the summit, he did not run or yell. It felt as if his muscles refused to obey his will. He recovered part of his ability to react once the light was cast away. A meteorite dropped a few hundred feet to his right, crushing several dozen of his new comrades and splashing him with a sweet aroma. He was still speechless as he looked up to see two pinkish folds of flesh coming down on him. Their edges brushed the mountain hundreds of feet around him. Hans remained untouched, having been near the center of the depression the lips had framed. The scattered rays of light that had given him some visibility of the summit a few seconds ago were gone. The environment soon became too musky even to breathe. The last effort from his lungs was to release the scream he had been holding over the last half an hour. He suffocated shortly after.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel moaned in bliss as she felt heavy rocks being peeled from the slopes of Mount Fuji as she thrust herself down. The sensation of her nether lips, one of the softest and most delicate parts of her anatomy, doing the work of eons of erosion in a matter of seconds was overwhelmingly exciting.

She was being gentle, now, much as if she were trying to bring an inexperienced sex partner into the mood. Still, the sensual gyrations of her hips as she moved up and down were sending an avalanche of rock and death into the densely populated areas around.

Mount Fuji filled her. Considering her dimensions, this was both unique and exhilarating. Her slow movements, combined with the impregnability of her skin, were also honing the cone of the dormant volcano like soft clay, turning it into the perfect match for her vagina, like some sort of made-to-order dildo.

The initial roughness of the mountain was quickly becoming the loveliest smoothness of extrusive rock pleasuring her ready cunt. Sensing the old volcano was now ready for her, Rachel increased the vigor of her thrusts, letting more of her sexual predator side show up.

“Oh yes!” she screamed, starting to feel like her lover was giving her what she wanted.

Next to her right foot, the city of Tokyo was succumbing to the wildest earthquake ever registered on the face of Earth. Skyscrapers that had been designed to withstand magnitude nine shakings were shivering like leaves on the wind, a few breaking in half and sending their crowded tops into the packed streets below like deadly meteorites raining from heaven.

Rachel kept increasing her intensity, panting heavily as she felt the fire build up inside her.

“Oh yes!” she screamed once more. “This is the best shag ever!” she announced to the world.

Her left hand pinched her nipple with vice, bringing it to the threshold of pain, coincidentally increasing the pleasure she felt. Her cunt was on autopilot, battering the mountain like a bouncer, wrecking it from its foundations.

“Oooooooohhhhhhhh!” she let out a louder and longer scream, letting the world know that she was getting closer and closer to climax.

Rachel lost the sense of time. To the world around her, the goddess was at it for nearly half an hour, the magnitude of her destruction increasing with every wild thrust.

Unknown to her and to the rest of the world, her devastation reached further than the densely populated areas around her, though. Deep down under the mountain, the rocks that had blocked Mount Fuji’s conduit for over three hundred years started shattering. Even deeper toward the center of the Earth, the thin layer that connected the volcano with the Earth’s mantle was all but gone.

Her impetus ended up disintegrating both dams at once. Once she did, the planet seemed to attempt to get revenge on the creature that was beating it so harshly and sent millions of gallons of superheated magma into the woman’s cunt, much like a deadly ejaculation.

Rachel felt herself being filled with a burning hell a moment later. There was a moment of discomfort. And then, her body adapted to the sudden change, and the heat became the most wonderful source of pleasure ever.

“Ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” she screamed to the top of her lungs.

The giantess kept thrusting, filling herself with a renewed discharge of molten magma.

“Oh, my fucking goodness!” she repeated.

The orgasm came. And then another. And another. Rachel started letting out a series of short and high-pitched screams while she panted, eyes closed, skin moisture by sweat. It went on for minutes. The minutes became hours. The goddess kept screaming, the planet’s sexual touch keeping her enraptured and oblivious to the world around her.

The island of Honshu, where the majority of Japan’s population lived, started becoming the live image of hell on earth, as the ground shattered into deep fissures that led straight into deep underground rivers of lava.

She kept screaming, one orgasm leaving its place to the next. It was nearly five hours before the entire thing finished.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” she let out as she dropped on her back, ripping half of Mount Fuji’s cone with her cunt.

Rachel’s chest bulged noticeably as her heart and lungs tried to keep up with her ecstasy. And then, a sweet veil of pleasure embraced the goddess as she dropped into a deep slumber.

Over half of the country’s population was gone. Those that survived faced the quest of finding somewhere they could move before the land that had previously been their home ended up finishing them in its newfound harshness.

And then, Rachel’s feet, which already stood tall as mountains, started charging forward, digging deep trenches with their heels as they razed everything they met.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Oh my God! She is growing again!” someone screamed at NORAD while General Sweed observed the screen without blinking.

The satellite image was a closeup of the massive woman. It soon became a closeup of her chest as her expanding anatomy started expanding beyond the boundaries of the screen.

“Switch lenses,” he commanded.

The operator knew what he wanted. That he chose a camera that showed practically the entire island of Honshu and told Sweed what the young man was expecting. Seeing that the nude body of Rachel Reed was already visible in the center of the island, he might not be so wrong…

Her feet expanded in different directions. Her legs had been open wide when she had lied down. Her right foot was finishing what was left of Japan south of Tokyo. Her left one was dipping into a sea that could barely wet her heel.

Further north, Miss Reid’s auburn mane was wreaking havoc in the remains of her previous rampage while heading towards Mount Fuji; her expanding head was digging the earth with its unfathomable weight.

“How big is she going to get?” someone asked.

Of course, there was no telling. Arthur Sweed observed the scene without crossing a new word with his staff. It lasted for the best part of an hour. By the time the cameras could confirm that there was no expansion, Rachel Reed was taking over most of the island of Honshu.

“Patch me in with NASA,” he said coldly.

It was not even plan B. In General Sweed’s mind, what he was about to propose should not have even been plan Z. But he simply had no other idea about how to deal with her. And one thing he was convinced of was that they could not afford to let her wake up. Only God knew what a three-hundred-mile-tall woman could do to the planet if she started moving around.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

 

There was no noise, only light. Rachel’s earlobes were beyond the latest layers of the atmosphere, so there was no air for soundwaves to ride on. The unfiltered rays of the Sun hit her eight-hundred-foot thick eyelids and started warming them. Eventually, her eyes noticed and sent the signal to a brain heavier than the world’s entire population combined.

Nerve connections that emitted higher energy than the Hiroshima bomb started forming. They sent the goddess into a slow transition from sweet sleep into delightful wakefulness. Rachel felt her dreams fade away, replaced by a slowly increasing awareness of her surroundings.

She had had the best dream ever. It had been shapeless, vague, but delicious nonetheless. It had been a dream of feelings rather than facts. She had sensed unlimited power. She had soaked in absolute control. She had been flooded by endless lust and pleasure. And now, she knew that she was waking to live the continuation of her dream in reality.

Suddenly, the world felt strange. It made her overreact and sit down more in a hurry than she had expected. Her surroundings were dark. Her skin felt chilly. There was no wind. There was no sound. It took her a while to find out why.

And then, as she looked down at the map of the earth from a satellite view, she slapped herself on the thigh and let an “Oh” out. She never heard it outside the confines of her body. There was no voice in outer space.

“Oh-my-God!” she thought.

Of course, she knew what had happened. After five previous growth spurts, Rachel’s mind was more than ready to accept that she could grow further. She had even felt that the fuel inside her driving her spurts was more present than ever. After having been nuked without consequence, she would have never imagined that sex would do the trick. Only it had not been standard sex… as far as she knew, Rachel had had more orgasms in one go than the entire world’s population had enjoyed in the same period of time.

“How fucking big am I?” she thought.

She did not have any good references… only the countries around her. As far as she could see, she was taking most of the island she had been razing before this last spurt. She was as big as Japan! How big was Japan, though? A hundred miles? No, she was pretty sure it was larger than that. Two hundred? More like three hundred, she thought to herself. Three hundred miles! Three hundred fucking miles!

This was something else. Being miles tall was impressive. Being able to fuck a mountain was astonishing. But being as big as a country? It was not as if the Earth was so much bigger than that, was it? It was about twenty-five thousand miles around the planet. If she was three hundred miles tall, this meant that she could circle the globe in less than two hundred steps – she did not think it would take her longer than five minutes.

“Oh-my-God!” she mentally repeated to herself.

Every cell in Rachel’s body was exuding power. She had never felt such a delightful sensation, and the last two days had been intense on this front. The bliss at the implications of this last spurt was so overwhelming that she postponed for several minutes the inventory of more inconvenient consequences.

There was no way she would be able to see humans anymore. In every single way, they had become microscopic, like bacteria infesting her planet. The Earth itself was the only thing she was able to compare herself to. She could not communicate either. This led her to her next thought: her head was way beyond the outer layers of the atmosphere. She should not be able to breathe. As a matter of fact, her chest was not moving up and down anymore. How in the hell was she still alive? A hand to her abundant chest revealed that her heart was still beating, but not everything in her anatomy seemed to behave like a simply supersized human. Rachel had no explanation for it. In the past, this would have greatly upset her. She did not care anymore. Once she had grown to the sizes she had held over the rest of her adventure, she was more than ready to accept that she could live without air. 

“What should I do?”

Steering the course of humanity felt senseless now. She was so big that even if she managed to force them to execute her will, she would not be able to enjoy the outcome. To prove her point, Rachel reached out for a particularly concentrated group of lights she thought had to be Beijing. It was easy to dig the metro area from the ground with a finger. Next, the goddess lifted the megalopolis to her eyes. It became an icicle even before she could take a good look.

“Oh,” she thought. She had already felt the weakness of the planet at her previous size, but the consequences of her unchecked size and strength were even harder to predict now.

Beijing dropped back into the Earth, burning as it hit the atmosphere without being prepared at all for reentry. Rachel just giggled, even if it was lost to the void.

Humanity would not last long once she started moving at her new size. Only humanity had become of no consequence to her once they had become invisible to her naked eye. Somehow, she did not care. Maybe this was what it meant to be a goddess. Something inside her told Rachel that she should not care. Her power was now such that the lives of seven billion people were not even worth a second of her attention. Instinctively, she knew that she was ready for larger challenges, for a bigger adventure. The old Rachel would have freaked out at planning based on a whim. The new godly version of the smartest scientist on Earth was perfectly ready to accept fate.

Somehow, she felt the only thing she needed before opening the next chapter in her goddesshood was some closure. She stood up in no time, feeling almost weightless as if Earth’s gravity could not pull her down as hard as it had done over the previous twenty-seven years of her life.

Shanghai was gone under her right foot. This was impressive enough. Rachel was considerably more awestruck by what happened next. Over the last forty-eight hours, the titaness had become accustomed to her soles digging footprints on the ground. She would have never expected to see them fill with lava.

“I’m breaking the Earth’s crust,” she realized.

Seul was the next one to taste her curiosity. A new pool of magma filled the space that had previously been the demilitarized zone.

“I’m fucking breaking the planet’s crust!” she thought again, exhilarated.

She knew what she wanted to do next. She had been away from her home country for the best part of a day. She longed to be back. And she had some nasty ideas.

The Pacific Ocean suddenly did not feel so insurmountable as she started calmly wading it, if wading was even a description of what she was doing. The truth was that barely her soles were getting wet, and not for so long since they ended up reaching the planet’s mantle and unleashing a new pool of lava. Water from the Pacific then rushed to fill the depression cooling the magma and somehow restoring the previous status quo. After a few steps, though, the quantity of water that was needed to rebalance the devastation she was making just by walking lowered the ocean’s level by several dozen feet. So, San Francisco found itself several miles away from the shore by the time she showed up over the horizon.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Like most other people on the planet at that given moment, Lilith was praying. Like most of her new comrades, she had been agnostic until the day before.

It was impossible to see Rachel Reed in its entirety as she approached. Even at hundreds of miles away, her body got deformed by the curvature of Earth and the blurriness of the atmosphere. To Lilith, the new goddess appeared as two thick columns of flesh that advanced mercilessly toward them.

She could not say that Rachel Reed could not be felt, though. She was still a thousand miles away when fissures started forming in the streets of the city, swallowing cars, people, and buildings like a monster from the deep.

“Goddess, have mercy,” Lilith slowly muttered from the top of the hill she shared with several thousand others.

It was a second before the ground collapsed, sending all of them to the abyss.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel never reached the coast. She had other plans for California. Having had an application for a special project rejected by UCLA back when she was still twenty-one had made her look at Californians a bit worse than the rest of the country, and now fifty million people were going to pay for that slight.

The trick, of course, would be to find the fault lines. After all, Rachel had never studied geology in depth. She was convinced that she could overcome that small issue simply by trial and error.

Half of the planet shook as the goddess dropped to her knees next to the coastline. The only thing she regretted was not being able to taunt her victims about what she was about to do. And then, she decided that she should not accept limitations so easily.

Dropping on her hands and knees, the titaness brought her head down, moving her mouth as close to the surface as she could, bringing it back into the atmosphere. She had to inhale in order to get enough air in her lungs for what was about to come next. This alone wiped out several towns without Rachel even noticing. Her nostrils took in oxygen, people, cars, and buildings as they sucked with the force of an astronomical vacuum cleaner. Her voice then filled the planet as she said:

“I’m going to exfoliate you like dead cells!”

Rachel moved her head back into outer space. She then started feeling with her fingers. San Andreas’ fault was not so hard to find. Half of California shuddered as she pushed her fingertips into it. This was just the foreplay, though, so the goddess kept digging her digits into the ground, pushing until she felt the pleasurable heat of the mantle’s magma. It was insulting how little effort she had to apply to split the state from the rest of the continental shelf.

What came next required some more focus, but Rachel was perfectly willing to dedicate her attention to the task at hand. The job was fifteen minutes long, which was probably the biggest sustained effort she was going to make over the rest of her life. By the time she was done, California had been detached from the planet and was a dry leave floating in the ocean of magma below.

Rachel stood back up. And then, she crouched to pluck the state, which was longer than she was tall, into outer space. Barely a few million Californians had survived the goddess’s antics until now. They were instantly frozen when the titaness brought them into the cold vacuum of the universe.

The coast of California had once been the most expensive stretch of land on the planet. It was now a worthless piece of dirt in a goddess’ hands. With no further use for it, Rachel just tossed it in the direction of the sun. Without any air or friction to slow it down, everything from San Francisco to San Diego would eventually end up being swallowed by the burning star.

“How should I destroy the rest of this sorry planet?”

Her nose twitched. Something was itching at its back.

“What? Isn’t space… empty?” she thought.

A moment later, her lungs burnt as if they had been filled with molten gold. Rachel wanted to scream. No one heard anything.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“The Endeavor is reaching position,” the speaker said. NASA’s Houston control center had been carefully added to NORAD’s network.

“May God bless your men,” Arthur Sweed said, in a rare appeal to something else driving the results of his actions other than logic.

“Are you sure the device won’t affect Earth?” the man in charge at NASA asked.

“We can’t know. We can only pray,” Sweed replied, in yet another unusual response from him.

Only a handful of men in the US Military knew about the Manhattan II project. Arthur Sweed was one of them. It was curious that, having been against it since the beginning, he was now the one proposing to use the first and only antimatter bomb in human history.

No one really knew what an antimatter weapon was supposed to do. The theory around it was still very vague. It was commonly assumed that its power and hence, its capacity for destruction was several orders of magnitude larger than that of the largest H-bomb ever made. This was one of the reasons the carrier had been designed to fit into the space shuttle: there was only one safe place to test the device: outer space, as far away from Earth as possible.

NORAD, Lawrence Livermore, and NASA had worked against the clock in what was probably the best-executed operation in human history. Arthur Sweed found it ironic that no one would acknowledge that, even if they were successful. He did not care about recognition, though. He only cared about doing what was right. And, right now, the only course of action he could think of with any possibility to prevent the cosmic woman from destroying the planet was to rip her from the inside.

“This is a bumpy ride!” the calm voice from the pilot came through the line.

“Oh, god, she has a gravity of her own!” another voice joined it. “Adjusting course based on readings!” the voice then added.

General Sweed took a deep breath and followed the trajectory of the nearly microscopic space shuttle next to the vast form of what had once been a woman. One advantage they had was that once outside the atmosphere, the spacecraft could take practically any trajectory without subjecting the pilots to crushing G-forces. Still, the number of things that could happen to make the entire operation fail was so high that it was better not to think about it.

Doing the operation in space was also key because of another aspect. The small team of biologists, astronomers, and physicists that had gathered to determine the best possible trajectory had realized soon enough that it would be impossible to enter into the woman through her respiratory tract as long as she was breathing. The air from her mouth or the exhalation from her nose would be so violent that any aircraft that approached her would be disintegrated in a microsecond. The reason she could still live while not breathing was a mystery to everyone but also an advantage that they planned to take.

“God! Look at the size of that!” the awestruck voice of the pilot came back.

“It’s at least… what? Three? Four hundred feet wide?”

General Sweed understood that they were talking about her nostril, the entrance point towards her lungs, the spot where the biologists had speculated they could do the most damage.

“We’re in!” the pilot said. “This is no Star Wars trench, boys. The damned thing is the width of a fucking shipping lane!”

“Be careful with the hairs,” a third voice joined the conversation.

“Copy. Ready to take the bend at the nose juncture,” the pilot replied.

The next sentence started breaking. Arthur Sweed raised an eyebrow. And then, a mechanical voice from Houston confirmed what he feared.

“We lost contact. Her skin is too fucking thick!”

It was now a matter of waiting. The AI simulated their path through her throat. If everything went as expected, they would reach her lungs in ten seconds.

“Nine… eight… seven… six… five.. four… three…two… one…”

Nothing happened.

General Sweed clenched his fists. And then, he allowed himself to breathe when the woman’s face, broadcast to them through the camera of a geosynchronous satellite, changed abruptly. He even smiled lightly when her facial muscles contracted in a visible gesture of pain.

“We hurt her!” someone yelled at NORAD.

Then, the cheering started.

“Silence!” Sweed commanded, getting the response he expected in a second.

Something was wrong. Yes, Rachel Reed was hurt. But she was still conscious. They had detonated something inside her that, for all he knew, had the power to destroy a star. And she was fucking alive!

“Oh my God!” a voice called out.

She was growing again.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

They had hurt her. They had fucking hurt her. But… how?

Rachel had not thought she would ever feel pain again. So, the agony felt even worse as it filled every pore of her body. It was hard to think when every neuron in her brain was being overwhelmed by unbearable suffering, but the little higher thought she retained did not have too much trouble concluding that whatever it was that was burning her from the inside had been the work of men. But… how?

One hand moved to her chest, the other to her stomach. Rachel arched, stretching herself as she was being invaded by misery. She was compelled to scream, but her lungs were the source of her agony, so she would not have been able to even if there had been air.

The intense burning was now permeating to other parts of her body. Soon, her eyes watered, forming tears the size of lakes. Rachel felt her life leaving her. If this was to be her fate, it should better be quick. The pain was threatening to turn her crazy before it all was over.

Her body spasmed. The convulsions shattered North America under her feet, but she was oblivious to that. Her own life was way more important than that of the hundreds of millions being faced with apocalypse. Her fingernails scratched her skin as a new seizure drove her mad.

And then, when she feared that the next twitch would shatter her spine, a familiar feeling came back. It was not the first time Rachel moved from misery to ecstasy in an instant. This one was the most welcome of all. The burning pain gave way to a new type of warmth, the warmth that had turned her into a goddess. And when it felt impossible that a living being could get any larger, Rachel’s astronomical body started expanding again.

Soon, her feet started digging even deeper trenches into the North American shelf while her head rose higher into the cosmos.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“What have I done?” Arthur Sweed muttered, his eyes glued to the screen as his men rushed to evacuate.

“General!” an aide yelled. “General!”

“Go,” he said without turning.

It was pointless. The woman’s toes were quickly moving in their direction. One did not need to be a physicist to know that they would overwhelm Cheyenne Mountain and everything beneath it. The issue was that there was nowhere else on the planet where their fate would be any better. Rachel Reed would finish all life on Earth. And he had helped her accelerate the outcome.

How could it be? How could a woman grow to such proportions? How could she get so detached from humanity as to use her size to exterminate those that had shared species with her only two days before? How could the course of history change so dramatically in so little time?

He kept observing the monitors, seeing as the woman’s foot became a hundred miles first, a thousand later. It would soon reach Colorado. Satellite after satellite exploded as they inconsequentially crashed against the giantess’ rising body. There soon were no more images from above, and General Sweed had to resort to reports from the proximity sensors on the ground.

The advancing wave of flesh was now a hundred miles away. Fifty. Twenty. Ten.

It was time for him to be obliterated, like so many of his men. He never was. The sensors indicated that whatever it was that was charging the home of NORAD had already passed by it. General Sweed cursed, something even rarer than praying in the man. And then, he was pulled towards the ceiling, his body being pushed from below with vice.

“What the fuck?” he managed to let out as the world’s physics turned upside down.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel was still growing. Her feet alone were laying waste to half of the country where she had lived. She could not prevent a noiseless chuckle from the height of her supremacy. There was no knowing where her size would peak. Once she had started at three hundred miles in height, there was not so much difference in what the final outcome was. Humanity was written off already. Her home planet was off the books too. As long as she could still breathe, she had become her own cosmos.

She was absorbed in these thoughts when the weirdest thing happened. Her soles, which had been shattering the surface of the planet and revealing its inhospitable interior, suddenly left the ground. It took Rachel a moment to understand what had occurred.

“Earth’s gravity cannot pull me down anymore!”

The knowledge that she had become her own celestial body in the Solar System was exhilarating, even if it was still hard to grasp what the consequences would be for her future life.

It did not take long for Earth’s orbit to adjust. Soon enough, her home planet started rotating around her in a synchronous movement.

Her mouth opened wide in silent laughter in the void.

Rachel kept growing. She had now to be taller than the Earth was wide. The planet-sized woman tried to recall what was the diameter of the former home of humanity. She had never been interested enough in the subject to remember the exact number, but she was pretty sure it was in the neighborhood of eight thousand miles.

Eight thousand miles!

The number was so massive that it was hard to grasp.

Rachel kept growing.

There was not much for the goddess to do while her body expanded, so she tried to form some theory about the reason she could live in an oxygen-less environment. She could not find one besides having transcended traditional biology.

Rachel kept growing.

Soon enough, the synchronous choreography of her planet as twin bodies became a much more one-sided dance with the Earth orbiting around her waist. She had a satellite! Out of curiosity, Rachel reached for the subcontinent she knew was India.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The world was broken. There was no planet that could stand the kind of beating Earth had suffered over the last hours. Without warning, the environment had become as harsh for human life as that of Titan or any other distant moon in the Solar System. The world population had been reduced to less than one percent of its original number. In India, this still meant over ten million people were trying to survive in hell precariously.

Without warning, the sky became dark. Five country-sized columns stretched in the sky as they seemed to slowly drop into their heads. Soon, everything that had been firmly attached to the ground became airborne: people, cars, uprooted trees, and skyscrapers flew upwards, apparently defying the laws of physics. The truth was that they were obeying them, exchanging the well-known gravity of their planet with the larger one of the massive approaching hand.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel dug her fingers deep into the Earth, almost scratching the outer core, ripping a large chunk of the sphere that contained India, among other countries. Disinterested, she just tossed it over her shoulder, sending it at the highest speed anything original from Earth had ever traveled, straight into the direction of the Oort Cloud.

She kept growing.

Eventually, the planet became the size of a football, looking even too frail to touch. Rachel observed it as it rotated around her, wondering if there was anyone alive to appreciate the perfection of her buttocks.

She kept growing.

At some point, her planet became the size of a ping pong ball and started orbiting at an accelerated pace, leaving a trail of lava behind as it did. Rachel realized that it would not remain in one piece for long.

“Better not waste it,” she thought with a mischievous smile.

Her hand reached out for the blue sphere once more. By then, the remaining survivors would have fit in a ship. Most of them perished when she applied minimal force to take hold of the planet.

Its destination was clear. Her lower lips dilated like never before to let her former home slide into her. A new soundless scream revealed how ecstatic she felt.

She kept growing.

Rachel felt a moment of puzzle when she noticed that, at her current rate, her planet would soon stop filling her and start becoming inconsequential. She decided to take the matter into her own hands before it was too late. Her vaginal muscles contracted. The planet shattered. She was filled with its warmth and energy.

A new unheard scream heralded a new orgasm. Rachel dozed off. Her growth accelerated.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

She did not know how long she had been sleeping. Once her eyes opened, Rachel inspected her surroundings, trying to find some references in the blackness of the void. The only thing that resulted familiar was the Sun. It appeared closer… much closer.

“I’ve been orbiting around it,” she understood.

She was moving fast, thousands of miles per second. And still, she needed the best part of a day to understand that her orbit was declining.

Rachel did not feel fear or regret. It was as worthy an ending as any other. With her planet gone, with the only intelligent species in Universe crushed in her sex, dying as she merged with the star that had brought life to the system was epic.

“I was a goddess… in the end, it turned out I was the goddess of death,” she thought, at peace.

Rachel used the best part of the year that she traveled in a spiral toward her end to recall her greatness, to revel in her power, to thrive in the feats she had achieved. They usually preceded a session of autosexual madness. Her wild orgasms typically gave way to long periods of sleep. Waking up just resumed the cycle.

Rachel never stopped stretching on her journey to the Sun. She would have never imagined that she would rival it in size once she got nearby. It was only fair, she thought. If there was somehow another intelligent species in the galaxy, seeing her merge with her equal rather than disappearing like a speck of dust would bring them the mythological sense of what she had achieved.

Her lips parted in a smile, and her arms unfolded as if to hug a long-lost lover as she traveled the latest thousands of miles towards her end. The warmth filled her, not burning but overflowing her with energy. In the end, her mind did not turn black but was filled with light.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The ground was cold when Rachel woke back up.

The… ground? Her mind switched back on at a faster than normal pace, sensing that something was off. It was hard to predict danger, but the hair at the back of her neck was standing on end.

She was in a white room. The floor, the walls, the ceiling… were all made of the most polished material she had ever seen. There were no doors, no windows, no air ducts… the only thing breaking the bareness of the area was an oval of yellow light hovering just behind her.

“What the fuck?” she said out loud.

She was as nude as she had been since the drug she had invented had turned her into a goddess. But everything around her suggested that she was not towering over her surroundings anymore. Why wasn’t she? Of course, it would have been more accurate to ask herself why she wasn’t dead.

Rachel walked around the room. She hit the walls. She yelled out as loud as she could. Eventually, she became hungry, a sensation that had eluded her for some time. She yelled again.

The farther wall finally opened, showing a square of light where there had previously only been a smooth surface. Six humanoid figures dressed in white moved in. Rachel noticed that they seemed to be her height almost at the same time that their facial features revealed that they were not human. And still, they had two arms, two legs, and skin tones in the same ranges she was used to on Earth.

“Hello?” she called.

The aliens all touched their wrists. Rachel could see an aura growing around them… a personal shield, she guessed.

“Where am I?” she asked them.

She could not deny being frustrated. She had been the goddess of the universe, for God’s sake. What was she doing, pleading to those sorry creatures?

One of the men raised his arm. A bolt of energy moved so quickly out of his wrist that all Rachel knew was that she had been hit by it. Her muscles tensed right away

“A stunner,” she realized.

Where the hell was she? Why were those men treating her like a threat?

Rachel dropped to her knees, the pain extending along her anatomy. And then, suddenly, the familiar warmth came back.

She smiled evilly as she got back to her feet. The awestruck humanoids were not even reaching her chest already.

“You guys made a mistake,” she told them as her head rose quickly towards the roof.


Chapter End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss