- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 3

 

John loved his new Porsche. Jimmy Hendrix boomed through the twelve loudspeakers of its mind-blowing sound system as he pushed the sports car thirty miles per hour over the speed limit. Traffic in I-42 was light enough for that. Its three lanes seldom got congested outbound from Medford. After all, there was not much for miles around the six-million metropolis other than its suburbs. The inbound lanes were a bit denser, even if the rush hour was already over. There always seemed to be a constant stream of people getting into the city.

“All along the watchtower” finished and gave way to his next Spotify track: “Paint it black,” by the Rolling Stones. John drummed his fingers against the steering wheel as he pushed his car even a little faster. Martha might tease him about his mid-life crisis, but the Porsche Carrera made him feel alive.

His bliss so absorbed him that he barely had time to react to the sudden and utterly unexpected pileup. At that point, I-42 surrounded a short hill, and the gridlock surprised him just as he was coming around the bend. The race car brakes of the Porsche compensated for his lack of attention and brought the car into a halt inches away from the bumper of the Honda Civic in front of him. Judging by the skidding noise, John guessed that he had left a couple of hundred dollars worth of tire stuck on the hot asphalt. He did not mind. Instead, he just sighed, feeling relieved at having avoided a nasty accident.

His respite only lasted two seconds. It was the time that passed before the car behind him crashed into the back of his Carrera, pushing it into the Civic in front. The sheet metal accordioned with a loud groan, adding to John's distress at the sudden kick to his head and neck. Eight airbags activated almost at once, helping to absorb the impact but adding to the overall confusion as he was surrounded by deflating plastic.

He felt a trickle of blood running down his forehead as he tried to recover from the dizziness.

“What the fuck?” he muttered out loud.

His sight was still a bit blurry, but things were stabilizing enough for him to see that he had been far from the only car involved in the accident. Wisps of smoke plumed from several of the vehicles to the front in the completely gridlocked interstate. The three lanes of traffic were blocked by cars in different states and orientations, the cacophony of horns adding a background to the high-pitched screams coming from every direction.

John hurt more about his car than about his wound as he tried to make sense of the situation. He was in I-42, in the middle of fucking nowhere. How in hell had the highway choked like this?

The ground shook, making the windows of his car rattle. And then, it shook again. And again. Half a dozen shakings later, John’s unconscious made him aware of what was made the situation so disturbing: the tremors were too regular to be random. And they were increasing in intensity.

Someone ran screaming past his window, in the direction of the city. Then someone else. It finally became a stream of panicked people, using the irregular aisles between cars as improvised tracks to get back into Medford. Or rather to get away from whatever was in the opposite direction.

“What the hell is going on?” he screamed, tempted to join the runaways, even if he did not know what they were running from.

He got his question answered a moment later when she came to view around the ridge the highway circled. It turned out that the entire pandemonium had been caused by a woman, albeit not an ordinary one. She was both young and nude, even if none of these two aspects were the source of the commotion. Her looks weren’t either, even if they were remarkable. Slim and incredibly fit, John understood that the young woman had added considerable work at the gym to blessed genetics. Her long and well-toned legs ended in wide hips that framed a washboard-flat stomach that even hinted a sixpack. Her body widened again at her shoulders, allowing enough space for breasts that were out of proportion with her slender frame and stood impossibly erect. Long dark auburn hair fell in disarray all the way to mid-back and framed an attractive face with high cheeks, full lips, and enormous dark brown eyes.

She would have caught John’s attention if he had seen her walking down the street or at a shopping mall, even if she had been dressed. He had always had something for redheads, and she was a stunning one. But today, this was not what had made his jaw drop in shock.

Of course, what had astonished him and the other thousands stuck in I-42 had been the woman’s size. Judging by the distance and what was visible of her, the nude woman had to be enormous, almost the size of a highrise!

She was approaching the highway from one of those back roads that got deep into the desert and that no one ever took. As far as John knew, this one led to a third-tier military base in a mesa a few miles north. He had never met anyone who worked there or could explain which sort of business the US Army was conducting on it.

She had to be coming from there, of course. Deadwater, that was the name of the place, if he remembered right. It was built by a dried lake. The sight of the giantess made John question his former knowledge that the base was irrelevant. He did not have too much time to focus on that, though. There were more pressing matters, like the relentless approach of the mysterious woman.

She had the demeanor of someone being called to stage to pick an award up as she approached the highway. Her smirk, both satisfied and evil, was what convinced John to open the door of his Porsche and join those choosing to run back to the city. He was so spooked that he even ignored the fact that they had over twelve miles to go.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel’s heart filled with glee when she sighted the interstate in the distance. It was curious, she reflected. Up until the previous night, no one would have ever called her a social person. And now, she longed to be surrounded by people. The key to this change in attitude was the people’s relative size, of course. And the power it conferred to her by comparison.

The blazing sun warmed the vast extension of her nude anatomy as she calmly strolled down the narrow back road, approaching I-42 with deceiving casualness. In other circumstances, Rachel would have been concerned about the lack of sunscreen. She was far from worried about it now. The most she felt was a healthy tan forming. It would have been ironic if the same skin that had deflected tank shells had got sunburnt.

She was equally untroubled by her stark nudity. Even if her sexual appetites had been far from conventional, Rachel had never been an exhibitionist. There was no point in trying to cover herself up now, though. She doubted anyone would feel offended specifically by her nakedness, and she certainly did not mind being seen. In the past, Rachel had always enjoyed the pleasantly surprised looks of her lovers the first time they saw her in her birthday suit. It was as if they could not understand that the nerdy redhead girl could have such a bombshell body. The scene would repeat itself now, it seemed, even if the audience would be in the millions.

She still had a mile or so to go when her presence was widely noticed. Her smile widened when the crashing sounds of the first accidents reached her ears. She loved being the cause of such commotion just by showing up. Thirty seconds and half a mile later, I-42 was completely impassable in both directions. The initially light traffic was starting to pile up behind the wreck of cars involved in the multiple accidents. The lanes in the direction of the city were becoming gradually emptier as transit became stuck on the opposite side. On the other hand, the inbound lanes quickly became a nightmare, with the gridlock steadily growing towards Medford.

Rachel strutted the last few hundred yards, feeling the sexual tension come back as she got closer to the miniature world and its dwellers. She was about to reach the highway by the time car doors started flying open, sending a steady stream of would-be escapees into a panicked flight through the narrow spaces between cars.

Rachel chuckled.

“And I even did not touch them, yet,” she thought, amused.

She was almost upon the interstate when she realized that she had not put any thought on how to make her entrance. This would be her first interaction with the world outside of Deadwater; she might as well treat it like a special moment. Should she address them? She was a couple of steps away when she decided to let her body do the talking and chose an obviously occupied sedan from her lofty viewpoint.

The cacophony at the road seemed to die for a second as she lifted her foot and let it hover over her intended victim. She felt dozens of tiny eyes looking over their owners' shoulders as they momentarily slowed their escape attempts down. And then, she just completed the step. Like every other vehicle she had trodden upon, the gray sedan could not hold her weight even for a fraction of a second. She loved the way the frame gave up, only to have every glass in the car shatter as she compacted it into a two-dimensional layer of tinfoil. Her foot kept going, pushing the road and cracking the asphalt under its incalculable pressure, digging the earth below until it formed a neatly defined footprint. Cracks projected from it like spiderwebs, catching some of the nearby cars and tilting them as one or more wheels got caught into them. The tremor that accompanied it was also overwhelming to the miniature world, making vehicles bounce and sending a few of the closest runners off their feet.

Rachel giggled in delight and then pivoted on her foot, moving her titanic form with the grace of a ballerina and bringing her left foot over a van that was trapped in the outermost lane of the highway. The delivery vehicle was leveled as bad as its mate; the aftermath of her step was also equally astounding.

With her stance artificially widened, Rachel brought her hands to her hips to complete the commanding pose and observed the trapped mass of humanity under her clean-shaven pussy. Her cunt reacted to the wondrous sight with a quick dampening as the sexual stimulation returned with strength.

It was amazing. She felt like Gulliver with the Lilliputian troops marching between her legs, even if she was pretty sure that the bug-sized men and women at her feet were considerably less enthusiastic about the situation than the fictional soldiers. She was undoubtedly happier than Gulliver. This was not some distant and mysterious land she had washed in. This was the real world, her world. And now, some extraordinary turn of events allowed her to experience it as no one had even been able to dream before.

Rachel remained silent for a couple of minutes, letting the soft desert breeze cool her warm skin as she let her new universe sink in. She mentally sized the model cars and the other vehicles becoming stuck on the highway, letting her new scale register. She then tracked the dozens of runaways, captivated by their diminutiveness and the pointlessness of their efforts. There was a fair representation of every kind of citizen she would later find in the metropolis, but as far as she could tell, their reaction to her was just the same. She relished both in their terror and their puzzle. She could almost hear their thoughts: how in the hell could she be so big? What were her intentions?

The truth was that she did not even know herself. There was one thing that was clear in her mind: she owned them. Or, to be more precise, she owned their fates, which was close enough. Her brief experience at Deadwater had already taught her about the kind of power she held over the tiny worms, and she was eager to put it in motion on the larger stage.

“How rude of me,” she finally said, her booming voice reaching for miles. “I crashed your party without even a ‘Hi.’ Let’s get that fixed, shall we?”

She paused as if waiting for an answer. Of course, the only response she got from the road at her toes was the already usual background screaming.

“I am Doctor Rachel Reed, and I… um… used to work at the Deadwater Research Facility. Now, as impressive as my tits and ass are, I am pretty sure that they are not the primary reason you are looking up at me with such awe. So, let’s get that out of the way: yes, the world looks like a playground from up here.”

Rachel then bent at the waist and reached out for a teal SUV. Her fingers dented the metal as usual when she grasped it and lifted it as she stood back up to her full, awe-inspiring height.

“And yes, this means you are the toys,” she added.

The pitch of the screams increased as she observed the road at her feet with giddy amusement, holding the car by her side like a purse. The warmth at her womanhood was a constant level now, almost as if she were engaged into neverending foreplay. Dozens of wicked ideas ran through her mind, and she was longing to play. And then, her disciplined self took over and reminded her that she still had business to take care of. She had to get Curtis. After all the work she had put into exterminating every survivor at Deadwater, leaving the most dangerous member of the pack at large was an unnecessary risk.

“Later,” she promised herself. Once she got Curtis, she would be free to unleash her darkest passions on the worms at her toes. And she would also be able to take care of her permanent state of arousal as she deserved. Her despicable ex-boss and ex-lover was the only thing standing between her and the wildest orgasm the world had ever witnessed.

Rachel breathed in and then slowly exhaled, calming herself down. And then, she addressed the astonished Lilliputians.

“Unfortunately, I have a job to do, so I can’t take the time to pay you the attention you deserve. It breaks my heart, but business must always come first. Don’t feel gloomy, in any case. I can assure you that you will be seeing a lot of me.”

And then, the giantess lifted her right foot and moved it forward. The crowd, who had been momentarily relieved by her latest remarks, reacted in utter panic as the shadow of her truck-sized foot came upon them. Rachel’s sole mercilessly finished everything it found on its path to yet another footprint. This included both vehicles and those trying to make a run between them. She reveled in the different squashing sensations at her sensitive skin.

Her left foot soon left its spot on the farthermost lane and joined her right. She chose another packed spot, repeating the treat to her senses. Without further word, the giantess started strutting down the outbound lanes, each of her steps bringing down death and destruction to the world below. As the body count increased, her libido did, too, up to the point where she started letting out louder and louder moans as she progressed towards the city.

In any case, Rachel’s murderous antics were not driven by her lust but by some rough first draft of her plan to deal with the new world that unfolded in front of her. She had not yet had the time to stop and put a master plan together, but she knew that she would eventually need to discuss the new status quo with the tiny population or, to be more precise, with their leaders. The army had already shown her what she could expect in terms of the first reaction, and she was vaguely aware that she would need to deal with a few other attempts to stop her. Rachel had learned enough during that first confrontation not to be overly concerned about future attacks. Still, as empowering as it was to defeat military units, she was not looking forward to her life becoming an everlasting battle.

So, there would need to be a deal, eventually. And Rachel intended to have the upper hand when that happened.

She called the embryo of the plan in her head “Shock and Awe”. The name was far from original, but it was very descriptive. It was also very straightforward. Her goal was to terrify the population first and dishearten them later when their law enforcement and military failed miserably to stop her. She guessed it would not be easy to bring them to the breaking point, but once she did, they would be willing to accept anything to stop her from slaughtering them. Or, she thought with a devilish grin, just to have her slaughter them less.

She spotted a nicely sized group running on the hard shoulder as she moved forward, so she aimed her next step to end up right on top of them. This time the wet squishes of the human bodies were not mixed with the more impersonal shattering of aluminum and glass, making the thrill somewhat purer.

She let out her loudest moan yet.

“I’ll have to be careful about what I promise to them. This stuff is more addictive than I thought.”

She kept prancing down the occupied lanes, keeping her eyes trained on the particular area of the world her feet were about to devastate. She guessed her body count must be in the high three digits, and I-42 still offered her a couple more miles of stuck traffic to bring the figure to the next level. She had to stop when she realized she would cum long before reaching the laggards in the pile-up.

She was panting, closer to climax than she would have expected. Her nipples were harder than diamond in her sweaty chest, and it felt as if a hundred fire butterflies were flying in her stomach. A heavy drop of her dense love juice rained on the road below, making the roof of a car cave and adding to her excitement.

Her lizard brain was demanding her to finish herself right then. Her more rational mind knew that she might even get to the fireworks without any assistance from her deft fingers. A couple more well-placed steps on crowded areas, and she might peak anyway.

She tried to cool down, repeating the same breathing routine she had already tried at the base. Rachel was a hotter woman than most acquaintances would have believed, but she was also a fervent believer that the mind should always prevail over the flesh. She had exercised her self-restraint on multiple occasions in the past, when the games she was engaged in promised an even better outcome if she waited. This training was coming in handy, now that she was virtually surrounded by sex toys.

As soon as it was relatively safe, the giantess crossed to the free inbound lanes of the highway. Anyone who interpreted this as mercy on her part was deadly wrong, but Rachel did not consider it necessary to correct them. Instead, she just kept going, her feet digging deep footprints in the warm asphalt rather than annihilating those on it. She kept her eyes trained on the little bugs to her left, knowing that she could cross back and enjoy the ride again at any moment if she so pleased. Observing their shock and the comicality of their movements was amusing but far from the power rush that she got when she killed them on a whim.

It was not until a mile later that she remembered about the contents of her hand. She stopped to bring the SUV she had been carrying over the last three miles to her face. Its driver had probably thought that she had forgotten about her, so now that she was the sole focus of the giantess’ attention, she seemed as shocked as in the first time she had laid eyes upon her.

Rachel observed the middle-aged woman through the windshield and tried to make her mind about what to do. In a whim, she brought the index finger of her free hand to the rear window and quickly shattered it with her neatly polished fingernail. Her finger then got into the car and pinched its roof with the help of her thumb, which was resting on the top of the car from outside. The metallic groan was louder and more satisfying than she had expected as she peeled the roof of the SUV, opening the vehicle like a can of sardines.

It was so easy. Back when she was normal, Rachel could not have done that even with a toy. And now, suddenly, she had had the idea and had instantly known that she would have no trouble carrying it out. It was not only the size. Her strength and dexterity were also up by at least an order of magnitude. She felt a shiver running down her spine as she understood even better the power she now held over the miniature world. She could kill them by the dozen, but she could also handle her tiny surroundings with the utmost delicacy if she so wanted.

The woman in the suddenly roofless car screamed as she looked up at her in terror.

“I had forgotten about you,” Rachel admitted sheepishly. “The truth is that I had picked you up just for one thing. I want to know the time.”

The tiny woman shut up, stunned. She then babbled in a squeaky voice:

“The… the time?”

“Do you have a clock in there?” Rachel insisted, making sure to sound impatient.

“Qua… quarter past ten,” the woman finally said.

The driver did not feel at all relieved at Rachel’s warm smile. She looked even shocked when the giantess said:

“You have been… strangely… useful. I guess it would be an overkill to get rid of you now, wouldn’t it?”

Without further word, the titaness crouched and set the car behind her, on the free inbound lanes. The driver seemed to need some time to get the cue and start the engine. Rachel let out a silly giggle as she observed the battered vehicle move away from her with an irregular zigzag.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“What do you mean, a giant woman?” Cliff asked through the microphone of his noise-canceling headset. He had to use it even if his counterpart was sitting next to him. The roar of the chopper’s rotor did not give them any other option to communicate.

“I’m as much at a loss as you are,” Jennifer replied. “The studio is getting several messages about a woman of gigantic proportions farther down the interstate. They dismissed them at first, but there seem to be more and more. And some of the images and videos are getting too realistic to ignore.”

“Do you believe this shit?” the pilot asked, sounding as grumpy as he felt.

Jennifer had been doing her job for far less time than Cliff. For all she knew, the pilot had seen a dozen like her come and go. After all, reporting the morning traffic in the local news was an OK job to start a career in journalism, but not something one wanted to do for too long. But, different than him, she had not yet lost hope to be able to do some good reporting.

Being Medford’s Eye in the Sky might sound sexy, but it was as dull as it got. Like every predecessor, Jennifer had secretly hoped for a car chase or another scenario that would break the routine. In thirteen months she had not even had any unusual instance of gridlocked traffic to report. Medford was boring like this.

So, even if what the studio was asking them to check made less sense than the arrival of Godzilla from the sea, Jennifer was naturally predisposed to give it a try. For Cliff, this kind of enthusiasm was long buried. As far as she knew, all he cared about was getting back to base and spending the afternoon with his family.

“Do you have anywhere else you need to be?” Jennifer asked, knowing that this would be more effective than an appeal to the man’s curiosity.

She complemented the sentence with a wink. She knew there was another reason she had been chosen for the job other than her enthusiasm. It was not a coincidence that her twelve predecessors had also been young, good-looking women straight out of university. And she had a feeling this was also the reason Cliff had not looked for another job after twenty-eight years.

The pilot grunted and then said:

“This better not be another practical joke from the guys at Sports.”

And then he turned the chopper back to the East and headed towards I-42. They reached the city limits soon enough.

“Traffic is strange as fuck,” he observed.

Jennifer immediately saw that he was right. The inbound lanes were as desert as a ghost town. She had never seen them like this. In contrast, traffic was starting to pile up all the way to the city's entrance in the outbound lanes. Jennifer looked into the horizon and could not find where the traffic jam started.

“Well, it seems that we will at least get something,” Jennifer replied, sounding more thrilled than she had wanted to. “Can you follow the interstate to the east?” she asked.

“Sure,” Cliff said as she moved the bright yellow and purple chopper into a gentle flight that followed the general path of I-42.

“Ok, they want me to start reporting,” Jennifer said. “Can you get the nosecone camera on the traffic?”

“You got it,” Cliff said.

Jennifer then raised her hand and used her fingers to make a countdown from five. Cliff smiled at the sound of her reporting voice. He had always loved it.

“This is Jennifer Brill, reporting live from Medford’s Eye in the Sky. Our focus is on I-42 this morning, as the situation has got as bad as anyone can remember. As you can see, the bumper-to-bumper traffic goes on for miles. We are now three miles outside of the city and… Holy Fuck!”

Jennifer was so awestruck by the sight ahead of her that it took her a few seconds to realize that she had used one of the worst possible combinations of words while reporting live. It took her even longer to notice that Cliff had stopped the news helicopter into a hover.

“We need to leave,” the pilot said.

The would-be Pulitzer prize winner inside her came out just then.

“Don’t even think about it,” she said through the internal line.

“She is dangerous,” he said.

“She is news!” she replied. She sounded even more purposeful when she said: “Stay put. I need to start reporting.”

Cliff did not look too happy, but he complied without further questions.

Jennifer decided to ignore her previous blunder as she started describing what she saw:

“We seem to have found the source for the nightmare traffic, and it is no other than a… giant woman. I have no other words to describe her since… judging by the distance… she… she seems to be hundreds of feet in height. The… woman is walking down the interstate… cars look like models by her feet. People…”

Cliff was helpful enough to zoom with the front camera of the chopper, giving her a closer look at the panicked crowd by the giant’s humongous feet.

“People… must look tiny to her. The woman seems to be paying attention to them but is walking down the free outbound lanes. She is… clearly… heading towards the city… but we do not know her intentions….”

And then, the woman stopped. Jennifer’s heart missed a heartbeat or two when the giantess looked up, and she had the weird sensation that she had locked eyes with her. She had seen them.

“We need to leave,” Cliff insisted. “I don’t like this.”

“Do not touch the fucking stick,” Jennifer barked through the internal line, not knowing where that commanding tone had come from. It worked, in any case.

“She has seen us,” the pilot complained, even if he did not move.

“We are flying, for God’s sake!” Jennifer responded.

She did not look at her counterpart, in any case. Her eyes were too fixated on the giant woman. Once she had gone through the initial shock of her size, Jennifer had finally realized everything else that was remarkable on the woman. Her youth was one of the things that caught her attention first. She did not think she would be much older than she was.

Her plump lips then curled into an evil grin. Jennifer saw almost in slow motion how the colossal redhead lifted her left foot from the ground and moved it over the packed outbound lanes.

“Oh, no!” Jennifer screamed for all the audience to hear.

The giant woman looked up in their direction before she set her foot down, making it clear that it was all for their benefit. Jennifer let out a short scream when the woman’s step crushed two cars and the front half of a third. She could not see the underside of her sole but was sure that there had been people between the vehicles. And not a few.

“She…stepped on people. I repeat: the giant woman just stepped on people. It was… on purpose.”

“Let’s leave, Jen,” Clifford insisted.

“We cannot leave, for fuck’s sake!” she said, still shocked but convinced that this was just the beginning of the most shocking news story the country had ever seen.

“You in the chopper,” a booming voice came from outside. It filtered into the cockpit, easily defeating the deafening sound of the rotor and reaching their ears. It made both Cliff and Jennifer straighten their backs at attention.

“She is talking to us,” Jennifer said.

“I can fucking see that!” Cliff replied, sounding like someone who wished he had never got out of bed that morning.

“Can you hear me?” the giantess asked. Her voice was deep but sensual, thunderous but still sounding feminine. In a way, it was as if she were addressing them through a concert’s speaker system.

“How can we reply?” Jennifer asked.

“You have to be kidding me!” Cliff said.

“Listen to me, you fucking bastard!” Jennifer yelled. “This is the biggest news… ever! This is a fucking Pulitzer Prize. This is your retirement twenty years ahead of time. So, will you please stop fucking with me and start cooperating a bit?”

Clifford’s jaw dropped. And then, he said:

“The floodlight.”

“What?”

“We can use the floodlight to reply,” the pilot said.

“Then, what the fuck are you waiting for?” Jennifer demanded.

Clifford did not reply. He just reached for the floodlight’s controls and activated it for a short one-second burst.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel was pleased when the chopper’s front light blinked once. She was pretty sure that this was the answer to her direct question. Just to be sure, she asked again in its general direction:

“Ok, let’s try this again, just to confirm. Give me one flash if you can hear me well.”

She got her answer much faster this time. Smiling, she came back at them:

“Excellent. Now, give me two flashes if you are interested in engaging into a little piece of exclusive reporting.”

It took a little longer this time, but she got her two flashes.

“Brilliant,” she smiled.

Rachel had not known what to think of the bright yellow and purple chopper when she had first set eyes on it. Her initial reaction had been one of annoyance. Still, she had quickly evolved her thinking as she realized that the tiny aircraft represented a  unique opportunity to bring her Shock and Awe strategy to life. She had doubted whether she would be heard, but the diminute people inside the toy helicopter had been kind enough to confirm that to her.

“Ok, I’m afraid that this is going to be a little one-sided, but unless you are interested in coming down, I guess we’ll have to live with it. I’ll make a statement. Let me know when we are live with two flashes.”

She got the signal surprisingly fast.

She had not rehearsed her speech, but it was not a big deal. She knew the overall lines she wanted to touch upon, and she had never struggled with words.

“Hello. I am Doctor Rachel Reed, and I am a giant or, more precisely, a giantess. I know your mind is probably blown at this moment. Many of you probably don’t believe what you see yet, think this is some modern version of the War of the Worlds prank. I am, however, very real. Those of you in Medford will have the chance to enjoy my presence soon enough. If you are watching elsewhere, it might take some more time before you can see me live.”

Rachel paused for a second and pushed her chest out before continuing.

“In case you are wondering, I was not always this tall. I was blessed with this size earlier this morning, and I have been spending the last couple of hours or so learning about its possibilities. It’s time for me to get into the city and experience my new self in the real world, so I thought I would give you a heads up about how this will work.”

Rachel stopped for added effect. It was time to drop the bomb.

“First of all, it’s damn hard to move around without breaking stuff or killing people. You are just too small, and everything else is just too frail. So, I won’t even try. If I feel like doing something, I will, regardless of the consequences. I will explore, I will test stuff, and, in the process, I will mess with you. I don’t expect you to like it, but you can’t do shit about it. The military tried stopping me already, and I’m not even scratched. You are welcome to try again; just don’t expect to live long afterward.”

She would have paid to be able to see the reaction of those watching her for the first time from the false safety of their living rooms. She had terrorized the crowd at her feet for too long to consider them as an unbiased audience.

“If you are around me, you need to accept that your life depends on my whim. Follow any orders or instructions I might give you, and your chances will improve. Disobey me or, even worse, challenge me, and I’ll turn you into a stain.”

Rachel thought that she had been harsh enough. Her objective of scaring the shit out of them must have certainly been accomplished. She decided to end in a lighter tone.

“Look at the bright side of this. You’ll get to see a lot of me. You can stare as long as you want at my ass or tits, and I won’t mind. Although truth be told, you’ll probably get to see more of my feet.”

She chuckled at her own pun, even if, in truth, she did not think it was so good.

“I’m done for now. We’ll have time to talk later. You guys in the chopper feel free to follow me, but make sure you stay out of my face. If you become annoying, I’ll swat you like a fly. Understood?”

And with that, Rachel turned her sight back to the world at her feet, momentarily forgetting about her worldwide audience. It was time to walk the talk.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“You got what you wanted?” Cliff asked through the microphone. “I could have done without the speech from the psycho bitch.”

Jennifer did not know whether she was more appalled or excited as she replied:

“This is history in motion, Cliff.”

“This is madness in motion,” he said.

“Both things are not mutually exclusive,” Jennifer replied.

There were a few seconds of silence. Then, the young reporter added:

“Every single news outlet a hundred miles around us must be looking for a chopper, right now. Make sure you get the best spot and keep it as you follow her. This is our exclusive.”

“You want to follow her?” Cliff asked, mesmerized.

Jennifer rolled her eyes and asked:

“Are you sure you have really worked for a news station for close to thirty years?”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel knew that she could not resume her walk down the free inbound lanes. The world’s eyes were set on her now, and she had just set very high expectations.

Her left foot was still planted in the group of cars and people she had obliterated for the benefit of the camera, but none of the tinies that had saved their necks by inches when her sole had landed were around it anymore. She had given them plenty of time to flee during her improvised speech.

It was not as if they were too far away, though. A couple or three steps, at most. So, without further thought, Rachel brought her right foot to the busy outbound lanes, crushing a couple of abandoned cars and getting ready to chase the crowd. A shadow she caught through the corner of her eye made her change her mind.

It took her some time to recognize what it was. She felt a weird mix of annoyance and respect for whoever it was that had decided to try something different to evade her. Rather than joining their peers in their hopeless run, the owner of the shadow had decided to hide under one of the cars in front of her. There was, of course, the risk that she would accidentally end up crushing the vehicle in question. But the plan was not half bad.

Unfortunately for the brave soul, Rachel hated very few things as much as being outsmarted.

The easy way to end it quickly would have been to just stomp on the car and take care of the hider, but it felt too impersonal. She could, of course, crouch and get the car out of the way in order to pick the offender up. And then, her lips drew a naughty smirk as an idea came to mind.

Rachel was a remarkable woman in many aspects, from her intellect to her physical appearance. Those that knew her more intimately knew that she was also a sexual beast. From them, only a few had got to enjoy one of her best-hidden secrets: her striking feet and her skill with her long dexterous toes. She had played countless sex games with them. It was time to introduce them to the grand stage of the world.

Thrilled by the idea she had had, Rachel rested her hands on her hips and then raised her right foot from the ground. She maneuvered it gracefully until its ball was resting on top of the target car. She was careful not to apply too much weight into it, though. She did not want the vehicle to flatten. She was in a playful disposition as she slid her long thumb toe over the warm surface of the car’s roof. And then, she pushed with as much delicacy as she could, slightly denting the roof but shattering all the windows in the process. This had been her objective all along, so she gave herself kudos for having achieved it.

Rachel then moved her foot forward a bit more and curled her big toe. The prolonged thumb got into the car through the space previously occupied by the windshield and got a good hold of the vehicle through its roof. It was now only a matter of pulling her foot up. The car moved with it, lifting from the ground and exposing the lone man that had tried to outwit her. Rachel shifted her foot to the side to get a direct view of her latest victim.

“Hi there,” she chirped.

The man, who looked young from her vantage, rolled on his back to get a straight view of her. She could have sworn that she had seen some trembling. Keeping with the act, Rachel swung her foot, releasing its hold of the car, tossing it a couple of hundred feet into the desert.

To the man’s credit, he reacted fast. One moment he was lying on his back, and the next, he had already started a sprint down the road. Rachel simply moved the same foot towards him and knocked him over with the same big toe that had been grabbing a car not so long ago. He was pushed a few feet forward, landing face down. Her thumb was upon him before he could react, holding him against the asphalt with vicious force, even if Rachel made sure to keep the pressure at a bearable level.

Only the man’s head emerged from the shape of her humongous thumb toe. Unfortunately, in his position, she could not see his face. Rachel resolved this by rolling the man over himself with a skillful movement of the same digit. As soon as the man was facing up, she rested it on top of his diminutive body again, trapping him.

Rachel stooped lightly to peek over her generous breasts and at the man she was holding down a couple of hundred feet below.

“Are you and my toe getting along well?” she mocked from above.

Quite surprisingly, the man tried to reply. She was applying too much pressure to his chest for that. Rachel could not prevent feeling some respect for the man’s boldness, even if it was gravely misplaced. She removed her thumb from him, a gesture that he mistakenly understood as being released. He was on his feet in no time. He did not have the chance to start running, though. He was about to when Rachel widened the gap between her first two toes and moved her foot forward, fitting the man’s tiny figure on it. She did not give him the time to get any ideas before bringing her toes back together, pinching him in place. Rachel’s right leg left the ground soon enough with the grace of a gymnast, lifting the man and bringing it to her ready left palm.

She then stood back to her full height and raised her catch under her delighted eyes.

“I had not realized until now how well prehensile toes work with being a giant,” she mocked.

The man could only scream in response

“You are a tad smarter than your comrades down there,” she then said, addressing the man directly.

She could see a glimpse of hope in the man’s eyes. She had to fight hard to prevent laughter.

“And still, you were defeated by a toe,” Rachel added, chuckling.

She did not give the man time to reply before tossing him over her shoulder. She had wasted too long with him, and the crowd was slowly getting away.

“Ready or not, here I come!” she announced cheerfully.

Her next step turned a car and a van into two-dimensional scraps. A couple dozen more abandoned vehicles met a similar fate before Rachel stood back over the terrified mob. They had had a head start, but she was just too fast when she moved uninterrupted. This was another of the benefits of her boost in size. She realized that she had not given it as much credit as it deserved. After all, she was close to twenty miles from the spot where it all had started, and to her, it had merely felt like a stroll.

The frenzied worms were doing their best to get away from her through the four narrow aisles that formed between the abandoned cars and between them and the guardrails. Unfortunately for them, their best was not nearly enough. Feeling naughty, Rachel drew her leg and kicked casually. Three vehicles were sent spiraling to the front. They rolled as they landed, finishing some unlucky tinies. They had an even worse effect once they settled since the wrecked cars ended up cutting three out of the four paths the people were using to run.

“Want a piece of advice?” Rachel teased. “Trying to outrun me does not seem like such a great idea.”

She stepped forward to prove her point, choosing, as usual, one of the spots where the crowd was thickest.

“Oooh,” Rachel let out. It had been a while since she had been treated with the feeling of multiple lives popping under her sole. Her left foot completed the step, snuffing a dozen more lives and stirring her even more.

No one but her knew why Rachel chose to step over the guardrails and into the empty lanes once more. Whatever the reason, the momentary respite was very welcome, in any case.

“I better find Curtis soon. My cunt is getting hotter than a damned volcano!” Rachel thought as she used the uneventful stroll down the inbound lanes to try and bring her arousal to a more manageable level. At times, it felt as if she had left her Satisfyer permanently on.

She covered the next two miles in no more than a couple of minutes. She could move amazingly fast when she did not get distracted. The brief calm let Rachel reflect on her latest antics and realize that she had gone into overdrive right from the start. It was not as if she had done it on purpose, but it suited her well, in any case.

As soon as she had finished her job at Deadwater, Rachel had known that there were only two ways her adventure could end up: either with her dead or with humanity kneeling before her. She had discarded the third option right away since she was pretty sure that it involved ending up in an underground hangar surrounded by tiny white coats. This clarity had made her choices along the way much more straightforward. And it had also made it considerably easier to give up to her baser instincts.

The real world demanded her attention again, so she forgot about her disquisitions and focused on the overpass a few hundred feet ahead. Medford’s skyline had been growing in front of her for a while now, up to the point where she almost felt as if she could grasp the skyscrapers within her fingers now. This also meant that she was close enough to the city for its roads to cross with each other, generating several overpasses and access ramps that hindered her way.

Traffic was as bad in the two-lane viaduct ahead as it was on I-42. Having been less exposed to her antics, the reaction of those on the elevated road was different, though. It felt… fresher. Rachel realized soon enough that she would have no trouble stepping over the overpass if she so chose. She just did not feel like it.

She feigned nonchalance as she walked through the bridge, her calves effortlessly plowing through the steel and concrete structure, breaking it as if it had been made of crackers. A couple of dozen cars dropped onto the traffic below. Countless more people were either buried under the rubble or mercilessly tossed around. Rachel did not even look back as she continued her trek down the highway, getting closer to the big prize: the city.

It felt anticlimactic to just bring the next overpass down in the same fashion, so Rachel just straddled it instead. It was a good move. She loved the sight of the miniature road trapped under her pussy.

Rachel did not need to force her pose too much to stride the knee-high road. With its four lanes, she only needed to widen her stance to a comfortable position. Her hands found their natural resting spot at her hips as she looked down at a fair representation of Medford’s society stuck under her looming presence. She had a bit of everything: poorer people in cheap cars next to the affluent that could afford the expensive import ones, couples that had gone out for some fun next to truck drivers that were working to keep the city running. And there was one single image in everyone’s head: she. Even if, at this precise moment, her snatch was probably capturing most of the attention.

Rachel was happy to have shaven just before the previous night’s “date” at Curtis’ apartment. She had never been too smug, but if the world’s population had to see her in the raw, she was thankful that they would at least catch her as groomed as possible.

The shiny reflection of the tank at the back of one of the trucks trapped under her caught her attention. She had initially mistaken it for an oil tanker, but at second glance, Rachel thought otherwise. The driver screamed for dear life as she crouched and grabbed the truck like a toy.

“Bingo,” Rachel muttered as she read the words “Dawson Dairy” on the side.

She maneuvered the long truck so that the driver’s cabin would be in front of her face and eyed the terrified tiny driver behind the large steering wheel.

“Mind if I take a sip?” she asked.

The man could only answer with screams. The giantess ignored him and rotated the truck so that the back of the tank would be aligned with her mouth. She parted her lips and pushed with her incisors. They easily defeated the sheet metal, biting a chunk of it off. She spat it on the road below and then sealed her lips around the hole as if kissing a long missed boyfriend.

Her throat swelled as she drank the cool contents of the milk tanker eagerly. She judged its capacity to be around a pint. She downed it all in one gulp.

“Ah,” Rachel purred as she removed the empty tank from her mouth. Milk trickled down the corner of her mouth as she savored the aftertaste in her palate.

The driver looked at her with a mix of fear and curiosity. She winked at him with complicity. And then, she closed her fingers, wrapping the tanker like a soda can, and tossed the entire thing to the side.

Rachel then stepped over the overpass and continued down the road. She had second thoughts two steps later. Those at the bridge saw how their brief moment of hope was shattered as the giantess turned to face them again.

“Sorry, I have a reputation to keep,” she said casually.

Her right foot was soon looming over the bridge, casting a threatening shadow on those trapped on it. It came down like a meteorize shortly after. The structure held her weight. And then, half a second later, it lost the battle. The thick concrete columns holding the viaduct in place shattered under stress caused by a lone and elegant foot. With them gone, the rest of the overpass fell like a house of cards.

A thick column of smoke was starting to rise into the sky as Rachel turned and kept moving down I-42, forgetting about the latest instance of chaos she had unleashed.

The giantess could see the first buildings less than a mile away. She felt jubilant. Finally, she had arrived in the city.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss