- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 4

 

Maya knew she should probably be running like everyone else, but she just could not. She had to see this. She had to see her!

The initial stream of people had turned into a tsunami now, so Maya had to step on top of an abandoned car to prevent the human tide from washing her away. From there, she observed the mind-boggling scene with an open mouth. The giant woman was… magnificent.

There was nothing about her that could not be described as perfect, from her outstanding beauty to her astonishing power, granted to her by her mind-blowing size. The best of it all was her attitude. The giantess was everything a woman should be: mighty, confident, in charge. She had the expression of someone that looked at the world as her possession, and why shouldn’t she?

Maya’s fascination started leaving some room for other feelings as the woman approached, and the physical consequences of her presence started becoming noticeable. She could first hear the ever-increasing thud of her footsteps; the shakings came shortly after. Soon enough, the woman’s dimensions stopped being an abstract conclusion of comparing her to her surroundings and started becoming way more real as her presence loomed closer. By then, Maya had trouble standing on top of the sedan’s roof since the ground shuddered rhythmically every time the giant’s foot hit the road.

By the time the urge to escape finally took over her, Maya realized that she could not. The torrent of people running around her made it impossible to join them in the road. She turned her attention back from the mob to the approaching titaness and realized to her dismay that she was already upon her.

The woman’s foot raised. A second later, Maya was engulfed in darkness as the shadow of a colossal sole blocked the bright sun. She looked up at the bus-sized foot starting its descent and moved her arms up, trying to stop the unavoidable, cursing herself for the stupid obsession that had sealed her fate.

And then, the foot landed, and the world around Maya turned upside down. She fell, and she rolled, feeling sharp hits in her ribs and her head. She was still groggy as she knelt and realized that she was still alive. The screams around her made her dial back into reality. The scene reminded her of the warzones she had only seen on the news. They felt distant on TV. There was nothing distant about them now.

A loud whistle in her inner ears blocked most of the sound outside, even if the screams that had brought her back from her dizziness still filtered through, steadily growing in intensity. Maya knelt first and supported her on her hands and knees later, still disoriented. Her hands slipped as a new heavy shaking caught her by surprise, sending her back on her belly. She knelt again, grunting as she did so. And then, her jaw dropped.

She was inches away from the crater. A quick look back revealed the position of the car she had been standing on, merely a couple of feet away. She crawled to the edge and peeked. She was frozen when she saw that the uneven surface of the depression was close to four feet in depth. The rational side of her mind knew that she was staring down at a giant’s footprint. The part of her brain that observed the world through thirty-one years of accumulated experience rejected to believe that this was possible.

The whistle in her ears kept going down, and the panicked screams took over its place. Maya shook as she stood up. The physical consequences of her brief encounter with the giantess were mild, but she was still overwhelmed by the experience. The impact went up when her new perspective of the crater in the road revealed its disturbing reality. She recognized the two-dimensional gray metal mangle in its center as a former car. Its reduced dimensions, compared to the vastness of the imprint, sent a shiver down Maya’s spine. What lay around it was more shocking. The bright T-shirts and colorful floral dresses were recognizable enough, embedded on the dusty bottom of the depression. The dark red stains that linked them were not, but Maya did not need to think too hard to know what they were.

“Oh, my God!” she said, suddenly feeling less impressed about the woman’s absolute power and considerably more terrified by it.

Another shaking made her look up. Her presence was still close enough, the consequences of her size still palpable. She saw her foot raising once more from the road and followed its deadly arch as it moved a hundred feet to the front. The ground shuddered once more. And Maya knew that another dozen lives had been reaped from the Earth.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The city was even better than Rachel had expected. I-42 had definitely been uplifting, but it could not compare to the metropolis when it came to enjoying her size. Of course, the best frame of reference for her new dimensions were still the people, but the buildings added so much to the experience!

In this section of the city, she still towered over everything she could lay her eyes on. She knew this would likely change when she got downtown and got surrounded by some of Medford’s most iconic skyscrapers, but for the time being, there was no building that could even make it to her clean-shaven pussy. She had been admiring them and how they compared to different parts of her new prodigious body for a while, as she roamed without too much purpose, letting the world’s scale sink in.

As far as Rachel could tell, she was in a working-class neighborhood, surrounded by low-rise apartment buildings. The eight-lane avenue was more than wide enough to let her move comfortably without having to worry too much about where she was stepping. This was not to say that the road was empty, far from it. The horde in the highway had only gotten worse once she got into the city limits, with the added challenge that both directions of the avenue had become equally packed. This had forced Rachel to make a decision soon enough. There had been no way to advance without trampling a whole lot of stuff… and people. There basically was no alternative. In fairness, it had been an easy decision. Rachel was not going to stay idle. And by now, she was more than comfortable finishing lives under her feet.

The challenge had been more practical than moral. The trek along the interstate had taught Rachel that stepping on people was a stirring experience. As soon as she had set foot in the city and had observed the apparently neverending mob, Rachel’s concern had been about keeping her sex drive at bay. She was determined to restrain herself until she had dealt with Curtis, and the world seemed intent on tempting her.

She had resolved the issue by keeping her attention away from the road at her feet as she strolled down the avenue. Of course, this did not prevent her from feeling the different types of squishes under the delicate skin of her sole, but with her focus on the buildings around her and the world above her knees, her murderous wade across the crowd was somewhat manageable. It was not so much that she did not get excited as much as the fact that she managed to keep her level of arousal at a steady level.

The change of sensations under her feet made her finally stop. She looked down to check that, much as she had thought, the crowd had thinned considerably. Rachel looked over her shoulder and guessed that she was about half a mile into the city by now. Turning a bit more, she looked down to see the aftermath of her stroll in the road below. The scene was more gruesome than she would have expected. Dozens of footprints littered the way from the interstate, each filled with the gory remainders of her victims.

“How’s that for shock?” she teased to her appalled audience.

As far as she could tell, Rachel had barely needed ten careless minutes in the city to get up there in the podium with the worst mass murderers in history. She doubted any of them had dealt with all their victims so personally, though.

The giantess explored her surroundings with curiosity and then lifted her gaze to try and estimate her current location. She was somewhere in East Medford, surrounded by miles of low-rise urban sprawl. From her vantage, she had no trouble finding the river and the tall structures of Downtown on both banks. Curtis’ apartment lay beyond, on the West End, as far away from her as any spot in the city. At this time of day, had she been driving, it would have taken her over an hour to get to her destination. She suspected her current condition would make the trek considerably easier. After all, being able to step on traffic opened up plenty of possibilities.

Rachel wondered whether she should have taken the beltway around Medford to get to her destination faster. It’s what she had done in the previous night's visit to her former boss and lover. But she had merely been a regular woman with a car back then. She was something else, now. And the prospect of crossing the city was considerably more attractive.

She only had to take a look down at the road at feet level to remember why. The titaness smiled as she gazed at the miniature world, the living reminder of her new status. The toy-like cars still littered the street, even if the time she had used to scan the city had allowed the worm-scaled people to clear the immediate area. It was nothing she would not be able to solve in a couple of steps, but it represented a relevant enough change for her to stop and think about what to do.

Her methodic side reminded Rachel that she should get ahold of Curtis as soon as possible, but her playfulness soon found a good enough excuse to come out. She had to learn about her new status, and as a scientist, she knew that the only way to do that was through experimentation. So, things should be fine as long as she did not go on too much of a detour in her trek towards her ex’s apartment.

The first victim of her indulgence was yet another man that had decided to bet his life to hiding rather than running. She observed the tiny fucker with wicked curiosity from her lofty viewpoint; he was using one of the palm trees lining the avenue to conceal his pathetic form.

“How long is it going to take them to learn that hiding from someone with a bird’s eye view of the city is pointless?” the giantess wondered.

Feeling naughty, the behemoth moved her right foot in the direction of the tree. She then stretched her long big toe and rested it on its trunk, opposite her teeny quarry. There was a reaction soon enough. Even from her height, Rachel had no trouble noticing the man’s hesitation between remaining in place and making a break for it and getting in the clear. She ignored his doubts and pushed, getting a nice crack from the relatively slim stalk. The man seemed to be much readier to break into a run. She never gave him the option. A new push quickly snapped the tree like a twig and pushed its fifty feet down on the tiny fucker. Had she had any doubt about his fate, the pool of blood spreading from under the light brown trunk resolved them.

The screaming from the street, which she had more or less discounted like the city’s familiar soundtrack, regained some intensity as she reminded the people that she might have taken a short break, but she still meant business.

Feeling mischievous, Rachel then moved her foot to the downed tree and curled her prolonged toes around the trunk in a new attempt to test the skill of her digits. She was pleased when she managed to get a hold of the fifty-foot tree, good enough to lift it from the street.

The scientist-turned-titaness doubted any of the tiny bugs running like headless chickens down the road would appreciate the skill this feat required, but she was thoroughly impressed with herself.

“Having skillful toes gains a new dimension when you are gigantic,” she reflected with delight.

She kept her foot at the level of the lowest roofs in the area, holding the palm with no visible signs of fatigue.

“Maybe I should help them acknowledge the complexity of my achievement,” she then thought.

With that, Rachel drew her foot forward and let go of the tree. It flew in a low arch in the direction of the fleeing people, hitting the ground right on the spot the giantess had intended. The fifty-foot tree did enough damage upon its landing. The rolling over itself right after was worse. The gargantuan Rachel giggled from up high, amused at her ability to toy with her surroundings.

Thrilled with the situation, the giantess then decided to take a closer look at the miniature world. Her knees landed on the road without warning, fracturing the pavement like meteorites and shaking her surroundings.

She sat on her heels and enjoyed the point of view. The screams took a new intensity as she observed the chaos in high definition. A woman in a floral dress caught her attention. Rachel reached out with her neverending arm and pinched the woman between two fingers, mindful of the pressure she was applying. Her prey was soon dangling in front of her inquisitive brown eyes. Rachel marveled once more at how she could make every single detail about such a tiny creature.

There was a reason the woman had stood out from the crowd.

“Aren’t you cute?” Rachel asked merrily.

The woman was more than cute. With long blonde hair and bright green eyes, the tiny female boasted a bombshell body. The low cut of the dress and the generous amount of cleavage she was showing were proof enough that she was more than aware of her beauty. She must have been a dream come true to any of the men now running aimlessly around her legs. To Rachel, she was merely a distraction, a toy to be amused for a few seconds.

The woman wriggled furiously as she screamed to the top of her lungs. Rachel relished in her howls, morbidly proud of being able to inspire such fear. Fear meant power.

“Hot, but not the sharpest tool in the shed, are we?” the giantess teased. “I don’t mind the squirming, though. It tickles.”

The woman kept yelling as the colossal Dr. Reed continued observing her giddily. Then, without warning, the titaness extended the pinky of her free hand and moved it in her captive’s direction. The finger was easily longer than the woman, but it was still the smallest, more precise part of Rachel’s anatomy when it came to dealing with the pint-sized world. The pinkie easily slid between the midget’s writhing legs and then went up towards her womanhood. Rachel then curled it and caught the edge of the woman’s dress with her neatly manicured nail. It was only a matter of pulling to get the entire thing to shred away from her captive. With her sandals gone due to her frantic kicking, the woman was down to a skimpy black thong. Rachel nodded in approval as she admired her nude figure.

“Ravishing,” she granted. “Highest quality specimen I’ve come across, so far,” the giantess went on. Her lips curled in a mischievous grin as she added: “Not that I was paying that much attention to the ones I trampled, though.”

Curiously enough, the woman’s screams faded as Rachel was trying to rattle her. It bothered her, but she did not let it show, keeping a permanent smirk on her full lips.

“Please,” the blonde squeaked.

Rachel arched an eyebrow and widened her smile. The tiny woman went on:

“I will do anything you want.”

The giantess chuckled.

“Of course you will,” she said softly, almost in a whisper. “Everyone will.”

The woman was shaken but still managed to reply:

“What do you want?”

A wicked idea crossed Rachel’s mind. She was about to discard it when a brash and ruthless inner voice took over her train of thought.

“They can’t stop me. Why should I stop myself? Why should I let stupid morals and inhibitions stand in the way of my will?” it said.

The tiny blonde was looking at her with a mix of fear and puzzle. Her expression turned into sheer horror when Rachel’s permanent grin evilly shifted to the left.

“Have you ever heard the sentence ‘you are what you eat’?” the giantess asked. To remove any doubt, she then licked her lips with an exaggerated move of her tongue.

Her diminutive captive started screaming like a madwoman as Rachel moved her closer to her plump lips.

“You are a treat,” she whispered, as she opened her mouth in a sensual ‘O’ and slid the woman inside, head first.

There was a loud slurping sound as the giantess sucked her little morsel in. The woman started wriggling as soon as she landed on her tongue. The feeling was weird. At first, it felt as if she had swallowed a live insect. Her natural reaction was to spit her out, but she managed to suppress it. After a few more seconds, the softness of the squirming body reminded her that what she had inside her mouth was no bug, but a real person, not unlike what she had been mere hours before. The realization was empowering. Her hardened nipples confirmed to her that it was also sexually stimulating.

Rachel moved her tiny prey around with her tongue, the ease of it all adding to the overall experience. She tried to imagine, for an instant, how the situation must be feeling for the tiny woman, but it was hard. For starters, she had never been an empathetic person, and this trait had only been accentuated after growing into something different and better.

The giantess could feel that the world’s attention was set on her now. It was as if, up to some point, the people could not believe that she was about to eat a real person. Somehow, it felt as if everyone was expecting her to spew the blonde—instead, Rachel bit.

The woman’s body stopped moving. An explosion of salty taste filled her mouth as the crowd around her held their breath. She chewed three more times before swallowing; the bulging in her throat cleared any doubt about what had happened.

There it was. She had eaten a person. Rachel vaguely knew that she had crossed a new line, even if she rationally failed to see a practical difference between the tiny blonde and the hundreds of people she had finished under her soles already. If anything, the little woman’s demise had been cleaner. But it felt different. And judging by the world’s reaction, she was not the only one who had that sensation.

Rachel did not feel bad, though. Just weird. And she was not going to let that show. So, broadening her smile once more, the giantess addressed the horrified crowd.

“Yummy!” she said as she patted her washboard flat stomach. “Tasted just like chicken.”

It was apparent that the mob was appalled. She did not give them any time to recover as she scooted forward and rested her weight on her hands, each of her palms crushing a couple of abandoned cars before digging the ground like mud.

“Ready or not, here I come!” she threatened in a sultry voice.

Her knees were the next to move, rocking her surroundings with their landing as she crawled after the crowd. The horror turned into panic as the giantess got closer to the laggards in the group with impish intentions. Rachel, on her side, was having the time of her life as she advanced on all fours, pushing her rock-hard ass out in an attempt to be as sensuous as possible.

She caught up in no time, her long auburn hair already interfering with the people’s pathetic escape attempts as she loomed over them. For lack of a better idea, the giantess just closed her right hand into a fist and slammed it into a group of four people, squishing them beyond recognition as she buried their remainders into a crater.

“Hello,” she said in a deep voice.

And then, the unexpected happened. From Rachel’s point of view, the three flashes came first, followed by the almost negligible tapping on her cheek and finally complemented by three cracks.

The consequences were so mild that it took her a few seconds to process what had happened. Her blood started boiling when she did.

“You are fucking shooting at me?” she hollered.

Some people dropped to her knees with their hands on their ears. God! How pathetic could they be? Rachel was not going to feel any sympathy for them, of course. Not when she was so pissed off about their latest lack of respect.

Her attention was now focused on the general direction the shots had come from. This was why she could pinpoint the shooter's location with ease when the tiny fucker made his second attempt. There were two shots, this time. The first one bounced off the bridge of her nose, as ineffective as the previous ones. The second bullet was more annoying and also momentarily concerning. Rachel clearly felt it hitting her left eye globe, just above her bottom eyelid. This drove her to close her eye immediately. It was irritating, much like a grain of sand in the same spot. She felt a tear forming and opened her eye to let it drag the slug away. The giantess felt relieved as her vision cleared right away, apparently unaffected by the impact.

This did not mean that the entire thing had not made her even madder.

Without a second thought, Rachel started crawling in the direction the shots had come from. The crowd screamed as her right palm came down from the sky. Half a dozen people were crushed beyond recognition under it. By then, her left hand was already up, looking for a suitable resting spot to advance. Eight more lives were snuffed, but the worse was yet to come as the giant’s knees followed her hands’ lead. Each landed like a boulder, crushing abandoned vehicles and people with vicious brutality.

Rachel advanced, oblivious to the carnage just a few feet underneath her nose as she progressed towards the line of cars where the shooter had holed himself. Her long hair dragged on the road like a curtain of whips as she moved, making the living hell at street level even worse, while her mammoth breasts dangled like pendulums over the unlucky citizens trapped under her prodigious torso.

Two new flashes confirmed that whoever was attacking her was still in there, increasing her urge to get her hands on him. She completed her last step on all fours and reached the piled-up pick-up and sedan where the shots had come from. Narrowing her eyes, Rachel scanned the area, trying to find the object of her anger.

The crowd in that section of the road was anything but happy to have the giant’s undivided attention, which added to their usual nervousness. This made them run even with less purpose, which in this case did not help Rachel much. In an attempt to get more clarity, the titaness dropped her hand on the road ahead of the group, resting it on its side, almost as if delivering a karate chop. A couple of unfortunate tinies were crushed due to her harsh movement, but this was but a taste of what was to come. With the group she wanted to focus on now trapped between the massive wall of flesh of her hand and the rest of her awe-inspiring anatomy, the crowd beyond her palm suddenly lost interest. Rachel brutally proved it by sweeping her hand and arm outward. The sudden move was rough, sending over a hundred people flying around like rag dolls. A few crashed with neighboring façades; others just landed a few blocks beyond. Utterly disinterested in their fate, the giantess focused on the group under her instead. It was now lighter and was starting to scatter.

She forced her sight once more, trying to find whoever it was that was holding a weapon. She could not. She could simply crush the twenty or so people that were left on their feet and be done with it, but Rachel’s pride demanded that she deal with the attacker in a more personal manner.

“I want the fucker that has been shooting at me,” she let out through clenched teeth.

No one seemed to realize that this represented an opportunity to focus the giant’s wrath in a single direction, so rather than acting upon her wishes, the crowd kept aimlessly running and screaming. Out of patience, Rachel reached out and curled her hand like an excavator. She then proceeded to scoop as many of the tiny fuckers as she could. She had not too much trouble to fill a handful. Once she had, only a few scattered members of the crowd remained, which she grabbed with her free hand. She was soon sitting on her knees, inspecting her catch with curiosity. She started with her left hand. There were only five people in there. She did not need too long to determine that none of them had been the shooter. There was no way the old couple would have been able to hit her with the precision of her attacker, and it was evident that the three young women holding each other while shivering had not touched a weapon in their lives. Rachel grunted and rolled her eyes. A second later, the five tinies were weightless as they flew across the city. She had carelessly tossed them over her shoulder.

This left the mass of humanity in her right hand as the only potential source for the bug she wanted to catch. People were piled up in there, both facing up and down, so it was not easy to get anything clear after the first glance. Rachel started picking them up one by one with her free hand. She quickly inspected them. The first five people were sent flying in different directions after she discarded them.

The sixth made her heart fill with glee. The tiny fucker, a bald man in jeans and a black T-shirt, was still holding a rifle for dear life as she lifted him from the pile. For an instant, Rachel had wondered if she would end up finding the shooter. The slimy bastard could have fled, or she might have simply killed him inadvertently. So, finally holding him made her feel very fulfilled. It was another proof of her new superiority. She was able not only to finish hundreds of lives simply by walking, but she could also accomplish more challenging tasks like finding specific individuals.

“You tiny piece of shit!” she said in a cold, threatening tone.

She was pinching him with one finger on either side, with his arms trapped and barely able to hold the weapon. His legs were wriggling frantically, but they would do him no good. Hundreds of ideas about how to deal with his insolence ran through Rachel’s head. But the screams from her right palm reminded her that she had a dozen or so people to take care of.

Narrowing her eyes, she smiled evilly at the shooter and then glanced at her hand. The movement of her pupils made the man look in the same direction, which was what she had been aiming for. And then, she started closing her palm into a fist, trapping the dozen bug-sized people under her fingers.

Rachel tried to strike a balance between making it quick and giving the man enough time to realize what she was doing. It was not the first time she crushed someone in her hand, but she had not dealt with so many people at once with any part of her body that was not her feet. It felt different. The group felt spongy at first, while there was still some room to compress them as she pushed. It turned squishy at some point when the bodies started running out of space and could only react to the astronomical pressure by bursting. It turned gory soon enough, the blood oozing through the cracks between her fingers as she applied the final effort.

Rachel was wet again. She was too turned on by power and violence. She had always known about the first, but her brief giantess experience was becoming very insightful about the second. She suppressed a moan, though, intent on keeping the tension with her only breathing captive. It was obvious that he was appalled.

The giantess turned her palm upside down to drop the remainders of the crowd and then tried to clean her hand as much as she could by sweeping it on an empty stretch of road, leaving a wide red streak as a result.

And then, she focused on the shivering man.

“They got the good end of the bargain,” she whispered. “I made it quick and impersonal for them. You, on the other hand, have my full, undivided attention. And the only reason you are still alive is that none of the hundreds of ways I thought of disposing of you felt horrible enough."

Much to her surprise, the man did not scream. He was still wriggling, but the frantic movement of his legs seemed to be on autopilot. She took advantage of that to reach to him with her free hand and pluck his rifle away. She could tell he tried to hold onto it, but there was no way for him to fight her whopping strength. She held the little peashooter in her fingers with curiosity.

“I could impale you with this,” she whispered.

Again, there was no reaction. This frustrated Rachel, who pushed her fingernail into the rifle, bending it in a V shape before discarding it to the side.

“It would be too quick, though. I could also swallow you whole, let you dissolve in my stomach acid,” she offered. “But you might suffocate first.”

And then, without warning, she reached out for his kicking legs and pinched them with her free hand. The man was soon dangling upside down, right in front of her window-sized brown eyes.

She reached out for him again, grabbing his waving arms now. And then, she started pulling in opposite directions.

The man finally screamed. Rachel smiled as she kept it as slow as she could possibly handle, feeling his body rip with every inch she moved her hands apart. She raised her voice for everyone to hear as she kept torturing the little fucker.

“Let this be a lesson!” the titaness bellowed. “Witness the consequences of defiance. Attack me, and I’ll kill hundreds in retribution. And when it comes to my attackers, I will save the wickedest possibilities my new power offers to ensure your departure from this world is excruciatingly painful.”

With that, Rachel pulled and ripped the man in two, gore spraying from both ends of the tiny body. Chuckling, she let both halves of the bald man drop.

“You are better of with me killing on a whim than having me actively look for revenge. You have been warned!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

It was a nightmare. The giant woman named Rachel Reed was a monster straight from hell. Emily’s mind had been going through these two ideas in a loop ever since the dreadful giantess had shown up at Medford’s doorstep, proving her cruelty in no time.

She had been among the first to realize the threat she represented, which had given her a head start that she was sure had saved her life.

Never having been a tall woman, it was hard for Emily to know where she was, surrounded by a human tide she was struggling to keep up with. She was starting to get out of breath as she ran and screamed, like the anonymous comrades of her desperate quest. 

And yet, the nightmare was not over. The vicious redhead was nowhere to be seen, but the signs of her menace seemed to be ever-present. Booms and shakes seemed to be coming from every direction, almost as if the giantess was everywhere. Her godly voice also reminded her about her wickedness from time to time, rattling her bones with its power even if she did not know where it was coming from.

And then, suddenly, the ground shuddered with more intensity than ever before, and Emily was sent on her butt. There was barely anyone standing by the time she managed to regain enough focus to look around. She missed a heartbeat when she realized that a group of people to her left had been replaced by a hand: a giant hand with smooth pale skin and pole-long fingers that had crushed several lives out of existence.

A thin mist of dust raised from the point of impact and distorted Emily’s view as she looked up, following the crane-long arm to the colossal body it belonged to. And there she was, her satisfied expression somewhat distorted by the weird angle her dimensions created. The giantess had shown up from one of the intersecting streets and seemed to be distractedly observing the road ahead of Emily. She felt a moment of relief and not being the object of her attention. And then, the giant’s other hand lifted from its resting position. Emily realized the danger when the world was suddenly covered in shadows. It was way too late to react. In her last second, all she could think of was that the world was a brutal and unfair place.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel had learned to love her feet destructiveness, but being closer to the Lilliputians was fun too. So, she kept on all fours as she made a right in the largest intersection she had found so far, taking a much more direct route to the heart of Downtown.

The crowd was more scattered in here than in her arrival in the city. The giantess guessed that they had had more time to react to her presence. Or maybe it was the opposite, and the fact that she had caught them unawares had not let them pack themselves up. The reason did not matter too much, in any case. After all, the mob was still sizeable enough to enjoy some more wicked games.

At times, Rachel simply moved forward, letting her hands and knees do the dirty job as she advanced. On other occasions, she purposefully went for maximum damage, hitting the crowd with a closed fist or slamming her palm on top of the bastards. A few she just swept with her backhand, sending them flying around, making them crash with the urban landscape.

Her new favorite activity was flicking them, though. It felt like the ultimate humiliation. Rachel would curl her thumb and pointer together and move them behind one of the running tinies. And then, she would just let go, sending the unlucky individual half a dozen blocks down the street. As far as Rachel could tell, her hapless victims did not need to wait until they landed to die. The force of her flick seemed to be more than enough to make them burst inside. But still, seeing them flying was amusing.

“Run, hide, fight back… it doesn’t matter what you do. I own you, and you can’t do shit about it!” she boasted, terrorizing the crowd.

Feeling naughty, the giantess chased a group into a plaza, cornering them as she thought on ideas to use her newfound power. She enjoyed the looks of despair on the miniature people as they found themselves trapped between a stone façade and her vicious playfulness. She was about to taunt them when a siren irrupted the scene, breaking the spell.

Rachel did not have too much trouble locating the two squad cars pulling up from a neighboring intersection. What bothered her the most was the collective sigh of relief from the trapped mob. Frowning as she twitched her nose, the giantess reached out for the first car and crushed it under her fist. She used the same hand to pick the second squad car up and bring it to her face. The two cops behind the windshield were as terrified as the people they had sworn to protect.

“You really thought that a couple of cops could stop a woman like ME?” she asked, sounding indignant. “Please!”

And with that, Rachel threw the car to the crowd, not bothering to pull back. The impact was spectacular. The car exploded into a thousand pieces, which acted like shrapnel, cutting the people around, sending them bleeding to the ground.

“Serves you right,” Rachel muttered as she observed the mayhem with satisfaction.

And with that, she elegantly rose to her feet, looking at the world back from her full height.

The landscape had changed. The roads were not so different, but the structures lining up on their sides had transitioned from low-rise apartment buildings to taller office buildings. She was not yet in Downtown, but the construction was taller at this point of the city. She was flanked by shoulder-height highrises, and a quick look down the road showed buildings getting taller. Her eyes soon zeroed into the most interesting construction in the area. She wasted no time heading towards it, almost ignoring the new squishes under her feet as she moved down the street.

A dozen steps later, she was standing in front of the object of her interest, the most appealing building she had found so far. For starters, the office building was the first thing she met that managed to stand taller than her. Rachel would have no trouble reaching to its roof with her extended arm, but for the first time since the morning, she did not tower over something. This was the cause of some frustration, but the negative feeling was promptly overshadowed by the excitement at the building’s usefulness.

The architect had not been overly original. Rectangular and with a boxy design, the only thing that made it stand out from its neighbors was the shiny surface of its reflective windows. And this was also what made this particular building especially exciting to her. For the first time since becoming a titan, Rachel was standing in front of a full-size mirror. She could not prevent a moan at the reflection.

Rachel had always known that she was attractive. A lesser woman might have been less upfront about it, but she had never seen the point in denying the obvious. It was also evident that her beauty was not constant. She looked much better after a good rest than in her regular lab days, where she barely managed to sleep four hours and hurried to tie her hair into a rushed ponytail.

No looking glass had ever returned such a stunning version of herself. As far as she could tell, she was still the same woman, only way larger. There were no apparent changes in her body. And still, her eyes looked bigger than ever. Her lips had never been fuller. Her long fiery hair flowed down in disarray but as teased as if she had been to the hairdresser. Her skin felt more flawless; her breasts stood firmer without losing the fascinating effect of their out-of-proportion size. The effect was only reinforced by the power that projected from every pore, that cast an invisible aura of perfection around her.

She was the same Rachel, only better. She had been a ten before. She was now an eleven. Or a twelve. And she wanted to do herself so badly!

Rachel had had plenty of lovers despite her young age. It had never been hard for her to get a man or woman. None had ever given her even a fraction of the pleasure she could give herself. Because none could ever hope to compare with her. It was the price of being so much better than the average human. But it was also a blessing. No lover could ever know her as well as she did; no one could tend to their needs so well. In time, she had learned that there was a name for it: autosexual. Rachel preferred to call it superiority.

No matter the name, her sexual preferences had kicked in with vice and were threatening to make her lose the self-restraint she had managed to keep up to this point. Her pussy was drenched, and her body felt hotter than she had thought possible. No matter how much discipline she tried to muster, Rachel could not help her hand from traveling down her body and into her sweet spot.

A finger slid into her cavernous cunt without warning, bringing the stimulation a notch higher and threatening with ruining her plans. Her free hand mashed her right breast, making it overflow as she rubbed it harshly.

And then, the shadows behind the mirror made her snap back into reality and gave her the necessary opening to put her self-indulgence on hold. Of course, there were people! This was a building, after all, not a silly mirror.

“Are you jerking off yet?” she asked, frowning.

There was some movement in the shadows, but it was hard to tell what they were doing. Feeling pissed, Rachel just clenched her fingers into a fist and punched the building right in the middle.

It was spectacular. Her fist did not have any problems breaking through the reflective façade and into the office space beyond. A whole lot of other stuff started breaking right away as she kept moving deeper into the building. Walls, furniture and soft squishes that could only be people barely slowed down her battering ram as she kept going. She did not stop until she felt the breeze in her fingers on the opposite side of the highrise. By then, her arm up to her shoulder was embedded in the building.

Rachel then proceeded to remove her arm with care. It took a few seconds. She then bent to look through the hole she had carved. She had to chuckle in amazement at the results of her careless punch. It had not even been hard! Or at least, it had not been hard for her. Judging by what she was seeing, her casual act of retribution had been pretty tough on the tinies.

Her first had broken irregularly through three of the building floors, and she had carved a tunnel all the way to its opposite side. Everything in between looked like a warzone. Walls were down, furniture was scattered around and the area was littered with bodies. Some were not moving at all. Others were either limping or dragging themselves. Pained moans reached her ears from practically every direction.

“You are pathetic!” she boomed.

Rachel then took a step back and realized about the unfortunate consequence of her short temper. Her perfect mirror was gone, the reflection of her chest replaced by a broad dark hole.

“You just became useless,” she announced.

And with that, she threw a kick at the building. Her leg had as little trouble as her first to break through the façade and the structure beyond. It was almost too easy as if the entire structure was made of compacted sand. She removed her foot with curiosity, seeing the damage it had done. Would it be enough?

She got her answer soon enough when a wide crack projected from the spot where her kick had hit and started moving upwards. By the time it reached the roof, the entire structure collapsed, turning a once proud building into a heap of smoking rubble. A cloud of dust started forming around the four-stories pile of debris at her feet, rising and taking the vague resemblance of a mushroom.

Rachel had expected this to happen. And still, seeing it happen, feeling it, was intensely stimulating. She wanted to laugh out loud. Instead, she raised her voice so that it would carry her message for miles.

“Feel my power! This city is mine to do as I please! You are mine to do as I please! Embrace it or feel my wrath!”

She closed her remarks with a burst of thunderous laughter that rattled the bones of everyone in blocks.

It was hard to feel more empowered than Rachel did at that moment. And even if rationally she knew that the quest was too far-reaching, she felt as if she could take over the world.

“I’ve been better than them my entire life. Now, they have no option but to accept it,” she thought.

The systematic side of her brain took over once more when the risk of getting drunk in power was the highest. It reminded her that as long as Curtis lived, there was a loose end. It was time to take care of that.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Mayor Charles Logan felt his blood freezing when the images on TV showed the South Star building collapsing on itself. His shocked brain was having a hard time processing the situation, so it could not cope with the task of estimating the number of victims in the twenty-five-story building.

Not even an hour before, he called the local news station to protest the hoax that had sent his city into a panic. It felt like another life, one where women could not grow to gigantic proportions and sow chaos into a major city. This life, this world, no longer existed. Rachel Reed, the monstrous villain, had put an end to it forever.

“She brought a building down,” the mayor finally muttered, breaking the silence of his office.

Charles Logan had thought that he could not be more disgusted when the cameras had shown the gruesome detail on the massacre at the giantess’ feet. But he instinctively knew that destroying a highrise full of people was a different order of magnitude.

The press seemed to know, too, since the comments from the reporters on TV, which he had managed to tune down in his brain for most of the woman’s rampage, were now demanding immediate action to stop the slaughter. This was all that was needed to get Mayor Logan’s well-honed political instinct back. And there is no stronger instinct in politics than survival.

Still shocked but aware that he needed to act, the mayor turned to the man on his right, who was as astonished as he had been an instant ago.

“You need to stop her,” he said in a much clearer voice.

The uniformed man turned, his shock now joined by disbelief.

“We already lost four men. There is no way the Police Department can face this monster,” Police Chief Mullin said.

“With your budget, you should be able to face a small country!” the mayor protested, getting red-faced.

“You should call the Governor,” the chief replied, trying to steer the conversation. “We need the National Guard,” he added, spelling out his suggestion just in case.

“And have McCarthy brag about having to come down to save my ass?” the mayor replied.

The answer sent a chill down Mullin’s spine. Everyone was well aware of the political and personal rivalry between Governor McCarthy and Mayor Logan. He would have never expected it to come out at a moment like this.

“This is not the moment for politics!” the Chief protested.

There was ice in Logan’s eyes as he fixed his stare on his police chief.

“Give me a plan to stop the giant bitch,” he said in a cold tone.

Mullin was quickly getting despaired.

“I will not send my men against this creature!” was all that he managed to say.

Logan’s reaction was dreadful because of its coldness.

“Then, I will find someone who will,” he simply said.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

 

Downtown was both thrilling and frustrating. After miles of low-rise, unremarkable urban landscape, the iconic streets and features of Medford’s bustling city center were a welcome change in scenery. The people’s attitude contributed to that. Fresher and more clueless about her presence than their colleagues in the outskirts, Downtown’s population made her relive the experience of becoming a giant for the first time.

And still, being dwarfed by the behemoths of steel and concrete that formed the city’s skyline was deeply frustrating. After a morning of towering over everyone and everything, the realization that some things still transcended her scale was a massive letdown.

With this mix of emotions, she roamed the streets in the vague direction of the river. Curtis’ apartment lay beyond.

The roads here were more than wide enough for her to stroll without too much care about the buildings on both sides. And still, she felt caged, almost as if she were walking through a maze of glass and concrete.

Whenever the disappointment got too irking, Rachel took a look down at the world at her feet to remind herself of her colossal nature and of the power she held over the city’s puny population.

It was in one of those frequent peeks that she spotted an interesting enough group of people. Lifting her right foot, the giantess traced the group's trajectory, half a dozen strong, and brought her sole over them, keeping up with their movement in mockery.

“Is the spot taken?” she mocked as she set her foot down, digging it a few feet into the pavement and extinguishing a few more lives.

Extending her right arm and opening the fingers of her hand, Rachel then dug them into the façade of the building to her right, a behemoth that stood well over twice her own height. She then resumed her stroll, letting her hand demolish a straight section of the building’s fifteenth and sixteenth floors as she advanced at a casual pace. Rubble, office furniture, and several people that had been spying on her from the false safety of their offices rained into the street below.

She went on for a while, advancing towards her destination while she disinterestedly crushed people under her feet or carelessly punched the buildings on both sides of the road. And then, she saw it.

Rachel passed an apparently ordinary intersection in her way to the river when one of her peeks at the road for self-affirmation revealed the most exciting vehicles she had found so far.

The bright lime green tour bus was stuck in the jammed traffic of the avenue. The giantess had been roaming downtown for a  while already, and the consequences of her presence were starting to become apparent in traffic, even in those areas she had not visited yet. The bus’ now stupefied passengers had not understood why they had been gridlocked for so long. Their screams as they looked in her direction proved that they now did, even if they were appalled at the learning.

A pick-up truck and half of a sedan were flattened as if they had been made of tinfoil as Rachel took the first step towards the tempting distraction of the bus. The screams from the road took on a different pitch as the crowd realized that the giantess was now heading in their direction. Her left foot confirmed their fears, crushing a taxi and the rear of a van, as well as an indeterminate number of people between them. Car doors started flying open as the trapped motorists jumped into the road, trying to escape the sudden nightmare that had taken over their day.

Rachel ignored them, crushing cars and people alike as she moved, her attention trained on the bus.

“Doing some sightseeing, aren’t you?” she mocked as she addressed the tourists. “Today’s your lucky day. Nothing comes close to me!”

She took another two strides, getting almost within stepping distance of the bus.

“Tell you what! I’ll give you the personal tour,” she announced in a mischievous tone.

They were close to a nervous breakdown. That much was clear. They were also hopelessly trapped. Or so Rachel had thought. She frowned as one of the passengers, a young man in shorts, a T-shirt, and a red baseball cap, jumped over the railing and let himself dangle, letting go after a second and landing on the road and what he must have thought was freedom.

This was open defiance in Rachel’s eyes. Open defiance that could not be allowed. Without further word, the titaness took an overexaggerated stride with her right leg, crushing two cars just ahead of the jumping man and blocking his path in the direction he had taken. To his credit, the would-be escapee reacted fast to the chance in context, turning and trying to flee in the opposite direction. No reaction could ever hope to be fast enough to beat a woman who stood as tall as a twenty-story building, though.

Unconcerned about the man’s possibilities to escape, Rachel lifted her foot and maneuvered it back, covering the man in its deadly shadow. She did not step down, though. Instead, the now colossal researcher extended her long toe and moved it in the direction of the bite-sized human. She barely needed a nudge to throw him off his feet.

Rachel kept her bus-sized foot hovering over the man, trying to make her mind up about how to finish him. A quick glance to the side revealed that the shocked but very attentive crowd in the bus was not losing sight of how she was dealing with their fellow passenger. Smirking evilly, Rachel brought her foot down very slowly. The plush ball of her mammoth appendage landed softly on the road, right ahead of the lying man. Her toe followed suit, covering her tiny victim, pinning him to the ground. She was mindful not to rest her weight on it, though. She did not want to crush him. Not yet.

A bit of wiggling was enough to reposition her foot so that the man was right under the base of her thumb. She felt him wounding, but she did not mind. There was no escape from the fleshy prison. The man seemed to have come back to his senses since he started to move more frantically. He tickled, up to the point where she could not prevent a giggle.

Shooting a last naughty look at the mind-blown people on the roofless bus, Rachel then curled her toe enough to pick him up. She only had to lift her foot a bit so that the entire crowd on the observation deck could see the former passenger. The giantess waited for a short while, making sure she had the undivided attention of the group. And then, she began to squeeze. At first, Rachel thought that he would be too small to crush this way. To her delight, she soon found out that this was not the case.

His agonizing movements and yells vibrated through the sensitive skin of her toes, making her giggle once more. Then came the first crack. Rachel pushed a bit more, getting a few more snaps. The man’s next scream was loud and high-pitched enough to stand out from the background cacophony, even from her awe-inspiring height. And then the scream died, followed by familiar wetness. There was a collective gasp coming from the bus as she pushed a bit harder, enjoying the spongy feeling just before she released and let the remainders of the tiny fucker go. They dropped into the appalled crowd, covering it with gore.

Rachel felt her everpresent arousal climbing a couple of notches as she dropped to a knee and reached out for the bus with her left hand. Her long fingers soon clutched the water-bottle-long vehicle, denting the flimsy sheet metal as they got a good enough grip to lift it from the road. The giantess did not wait, standing gracefully back to her feet, hoisting the bus up.

“No getting out in this stop,” she told the horrified crowd.

She observed the twenty or so people with fascination, relishing their terror, getting drunk in the unchecked power she held over them. It was easy enough to identify the tour guide. Without further notice, she used her free hand to reach out for her, pinching the woman by her sides with two fingers. She screamed to the top of her lungs as Rachel raised her to her face, looking at her with undisguised mischief.

“I’ll be running the show from now on. We don’t need your services anymore.”

With that, Rachel rolled the woman on her fingers, setting her face down on her thumb as her pointer flexed behind her back. A moment later, she flicked her, sending her flying over a couple of blocks, the guide’s scream fading away quickly.

If the crowd at the bus had had any doubts about her intentions, her whimsical execution of their hostess had cleared them. The pitch of their screams was clear enough about their fear. Rachel savored them, exhilarated at the utter dominance she had over the city’s population.

“You were about to finish the tour and miss the best attraction in town,” she said, almost tongue in cheek, in a tone she had probably not used since high school.

“You killed her!” a woman yelled, her words breaking through the senseless howls.

“Aren’t you sharp?” Rachel mocked, her window-sized brown eyes zeroing in the middle-aged blonde, making those around her shiver with renewed intensity.

The woman shook like a leaf but managed to gather enough courage to address her once more.

“Why are you doing this?” she asked, sounding almost hopeful that she would be able to reason with Rachel.

The giantess chuckled.

“Because I can,” she let out casually as if this settled the conversation. She then narrowed her eyes and lowered her tone almost to a bedroom whisper: “And because it is better than getting fucked!”

The woman looked shocked. Rachel did not give her any time to react as she moved the bus down, a naughty idea in mind. To those on the observation deck, it felt as if her right breast lounged towards them like a meteorite. They barely had time to react before it hit the bus with violence, muffling their panic.

To Rachel, the entire thing was quite more comical, as she felt the soft skin of her oversized boob compress for an instant until it got compacted enough to push back on the flimsy vehicle. Being one of the most sensitive parts of her anatomy, the giantess could feel with vivid detail how several bodies popped with a spongy sensation just before the frame of the bus started giving itself. She stopped when the metallic groans indicated that she was doing real damage.

Rachel had always thought she had nice tits. Even if they were not massive by absolute standards, her slender frame and their terseness had always made them look bigger than they really were. None of her lovers had ever complained about them, even if her world-class ass tended to be the first thing that caught men’s attention.

How things had changed! At her new scale, everything about her was prodigious, one of a kind. And her boobs were no exception. She moved the tour bus away from them and smirked with evil delight when she saw the front of the top deck carved by the sheer power of the softest part of her body. Some red splotches in the depression confirmed that the vehicle’s integrity had not been the only victim. She could not prevent a loud, prolonged evil laughter that reverberated in the canyon formed by the skyscrapers at both sides of the road.

Everyone in her vicinity was shocked, but the dozen survivors at the tour bus were considerably more rattled than the rest of the city’s population, up to the point where they could not scream anymore.

Rachel used her free hand to feel under her boob. Her fingers came back with gore.

“Killing you guys is a messy business,” she mocked to the horrified group.

Her nipples were harder than diamond, proving that dirtiness was not the only consequence of her lack of mercy. Her shaven pussy glistened to confirm, drenched by her love juices.

“Fuck!” she muttered.

The stunned survivors in the bus looked up at her, questioning. Rachel humored them by providing an explanation.

“Torturing you guys is a joy… too much of a joy,” she said.

It was clear they did not understand.

“I can’t get off right now. I have unfinished business.”

And with that, the titaness simply tightened her bus-gripping hand, noticeably twisting the frame of the tour vehicle.

The same woman that had addressed her before yelled something intelligible back at her.

“Please, don’t kill us!” she pleaded.

Rachel’s lips curled evilly.

“Don’t worry,” she whispered. She could see a brief sign of relief on some of the group’s faces. “It’s not as if I’m going to run out of people any time soon,” she completed her sentence.

And with that, she tossed the bus over her shoulder. It flew for over two blocks before it crashed through the façade of a glass tower at her back.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“She’s coming! She’s coming!” a voice screamed behind him. The carpeted floor under his feet shook mildly as a fine fust rained from the false ceiling above.

Aaron did not even have the time to look over his shoulder to identify the woman who had uttered the words. He was sprinting down the hall. The doors of elevator number three were starting to close already. He was not going to make it.

And then, the doors opened again, someone inside having inadvertently activated the sensor as the group struggled to fit into the confined box. This gave Aaron another chance. He did not waste it, pushing himself even harder, dashing into the cabin, elbowing a man who had moved to try and intercept him.

He landed on his knees, but deep enough into the elevator that it would be harder to push him out than to let him in. The woman behind him was less fortunate. He turned to look over his shoulder just in time to see the same man that had tried to block his way, pushing her back into the corridor. The woman was too small to fight back and ended up landing on her back, giving enough time for the doors to close.

“Up! Up! Up! We need to get to the top!” an undistinguishable voice said.

Almost as if responding to the plea, the elevator started to move. Aaron had seen the woman’s terrifying antics in several videos he had got in his cell phone, so he was spooked enough to react in a whim when she came into view through the tall glass panels of their offices at the Warton.

Being only on the sixth floor, a few of his colleagues had decided to evacuate the building. Aaron had not wanted to get anywhere closer to those monstrous feet, so he followed the group that had advocated for getting to the top. At seventy-two stories in height, the Warton was the tallest building in the city, and even if the woman was frighteningly colossal, she could still not rival the magnificence of the skyscraper. The images of the high-rise she had brought down flashed through his head more than once, but Aaron still opted for the “moving up” plan rather than the “getting into the street”. If he had to bet his life, he preferred to bet it on the sturdiness of the skyscraper where he worked rather than on sheer luck at avoiding her truck-sized feet.

There was a brief moment of uncomfortable silence as the elevator pushed up, its acceleration making it hard for him to stand up. He ignored the strangers in the cabin and searched for the panel. The digital screen was displaying the number ten, which was replaced promptly enough by eleven. Twelve, fourteen, sixteen… the counter kept moving, every new number bringing them closer to safety. At eighteen, Aaron realized he had been holding his breath and let the air go in a prolonged sigh. And then, at twenty, all hell broke loose.

A violent shudder sent everyone in the cabin tumbling around. The only reason no one got seriously injured was that they were so packed that there was little room to move. Still, Aaron felt a trickle of blood running down his forehead as he recovered from the abrupt shaking. And then, a shiver ran down his spine when he realized what was wrong: they were not moving anymore. Instinctively, he checked the panel, only to find that it was stuck at nineteen.

“What is going on?” a man he could not see asked out loud.

“Push the button! Push the damned button!” a woman screamed.

The cabin shook again. It was milder this time but also more disconcerting since they moved in a different direction. And then panic took over the twelve people in the elevator as the metallic walls around them groaned. Two of them were pushed inwards as if someone had hit them with a jackhammer. And then, the cabin shook again.

It felt like a rollercoaster, the violent movement sending some people off their feet, while others felt weightless due to the sudden G-forces. A man and a woman fell over Aaron, who had to focus on finding some room to breathe as the world around him tumbled. Undistinguishable yells reverberated in the reduced space of the elevator as they kept being pushed in every possible direction.

And then, as suddenly as the chaos had started, it stopped. He could feel the cabin was on its side now. Luck had wanted Aaron to end up on top of the pile of humanity that now lay on the far end of the elevator, where the mirror was. A second later, the sliding doors were pushed inwards. It did not take long for an auburn surface to slide between them and push them open. The bright light of the summer sky took them over, forcing Aaron to narrow his eyes to adapt to the change in lighting conditions. And then, it was replaced by something else: an eye. An enormous brown eye that filled his field of vision.

Aaron did not want to believe it, but deep inside, he knew it was true. He was so shaken by the realization of his situation that he did not notice the ten-foot-long fingers until they were upon him. The pressure on his sides was vicious as she was removed from the elevator with the force of the space shuttle at take-off. A moment later, his view was replaced by the entire face of the giantess. He could not prevent thinking that she was beautiful a moment before her hot breath heralded the thundering words that came from her mouth.

“How far does this elevator go?” the woman asked, her words making his bones rattle.

He did not understand the question and just babbled.

“Which is the top floor of this building? Tell me!” the woman demanded.

“Se… seventy-two?” he replied with a trickle of voice.

The woman’s lips curled.

“Thank you,” she said coldly.

And then, the pressure on his sides increased. He screamed. Then his ribs shattered, puncturing his lungs and ending his yells. A second later, everything was black. It had been the most painful second in his life.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Arriving at the riverbank had given Rachel line of sight to Curtis. His apartment was on the opposite side of the river, not too far. And still, it was accompanied by the downer that the Warton Building represented. One of the most modern and emblematic skyscrapers in the interior metropolis that Medford was, the Warton was also the tallest.

Built like a truncated cone, the glass behemoth was massive, easily dwarfing her and making her own proportions pale next to it.

Rachel frowned and looked down, looking for the reassuring diminutiveness of the world at feet level. A group of panicked people paid her frustration as she stomped on them, her foot reaching as deep as the piping level, easily flooding the area around her extra deep imprint. But it was not enough. The damn skyscraper was just too big. Looking up at its characteristic antennas, Rachel realized that it was at least three times taller than she stood. Most likely, more.

She could not even rely on the comfort of knowing herself stronger than the damned thing. Being wider at the base than she was tall, the building did not even feel that easy to bring down.

“It doesn’t matter. No one inside the fucking thing is safe from you, anyway,” she tried to tell herself. But it did not work.

Rachel felt the urge to best the structure in some way. She just didn’t know which one. For a moment, she even wondered how it would feel to look at the world from a height equivalent to the one on the roof. Which brought the urge to learn just how tall the Warton was.

This was enough to entertain her and make her mind wander away from more painful thoughts. Because this was a problem she could fix.

A quick look through the transparent glass of the lower levels gave her a path forward right away. There were two groups of elevators riding all the way to the top. She was standing right in front of the ones in the tower’s south. And their transparent shafts made them easy enough to locate.

She found the most convenient one quickly enough. It was then only a matter of punching her way towards her target and twisting the reinforced glass shaft open. From there, it was a piece of cake to grasp the soda-can-sized elevator cart and remove it from the building. A moment later, she was holding it under her nose. It took no effort to push the doors open with her fingernails. She loved the sight of the people inside, packed like sardines in their can.

In reality, Rachel only wanted one thing from the group, so she wasted no time in reaching inside the elevator cart with two fingers and plucking a man out. He was young and kind of cute. He also seemed to be in great shape. Rachel would not have minded letting him into her panties, but this had been in another life. She was a different woman now, and the difference between a good-looking tiny and an ugly one was practically negligible.

“How far does this elevator go?” she asked.

It was apparent that the guy had not understood what she wanted. She considered tossing him over her shoulder and reaching for someone sharper but decided to give him a second chance.

“Which is the top floor of this building? Tell me!” she demanded.

“Se… seventy-two?” the man finally came back with a comical squeaky voice.

Seventy-two. The fucking Warton was over seven hundred feet tall. Probably close to eight hundred. No wonder she felt so small next to it. It was four times her height!

The knowledge did nothing to mitigate Rachel’s frustration. For the first time since her transformation, she felt a rage that she could not channel. She did not know what to do about the thing that pissed her off. Which, in turn, pissed her off even more. So, she just promised herself that things would not remain like this without a plan on what she would do for that to happen.

Looking down at the man, she narrowed her eyes and said:

“Thank you.”

And then she just brought her fingertips together, crushing him into a blob of gore.

Her whimsical act of extermination had not gone unnoticed to the crowd still trapped in the elevator. The screams doubled in intensity, which had the effect of diverting Rachel’s attention towards them.

“Will you shut up?” she snapped.

And with that, she crushed the elevator like an empty soda can, ending eleven additional lives before dropping it carelessly to the ground.

There was no peak in arousal this time. Her mind was too taken by the recently acquired knowledge that while her size was still impressive, it was not ultimate.

She welcomed focusing back on the business at hand, for once. So, Rachel turned in the direction of the river and scanned the city beyond it. Curtis was close by. And with Curtis, the key to unrivaled power was at arm’s reach.

“Let’s focus on the bastard first. I will find a way to take care of the rest of the world later,” Rachel said out loud as she took the first step towards Cobalt River.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss