- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 5

 

The warm water of the Cobalt geysered as Rachel stepped into it. The riverbed plateaued after a few steps, revealing that even an abundant river like the Cobalt could barely reach up to her mid-thigh. It was a welcome discovery after the letdown of the Warton.

The giantess waded carelessly, enjoying the breeze on her naked torso as the water soothed her legs with its gentle rocking. Calmer, she inspected her surroundings, smiling at the skippers of the boats that had thought themselves safe until a few seconds ago. The Cobalt was wide and deep enough to be used by large river barges that moved goods from the industry to the north into the logistics centers in the metropolis as well as by recreational boats. Both kinds of craft intrigued her, but Rachel had something to do before she could devote some attention to them.

With no one too willing to get close to the wading behemoth, the titaness was alone in her own spot in the river. She used that to bring herself lower into the water, kneeling at the bottom, letting the current cover her all the way to the base of her neck.

Rachel indulged for a few seconds the soft caress of the balmy current, sighing as she reflected on the day so far. What a morning! She could have lived a hundred lives and never had thought of herself as a giant. And now that she had been one for barely a few hours, it was hard to imagine herself as anything else.

It felt so natural! Her enjoyment of her size and power was so intuitive. Abusing and killing the thousands of tiny humans that now constituted the world’s population was so instinctive! Rachel’s morals had been loose enough before her growth, earlier in the morning, but they were gone by now. Or, to be more precise, she had built a new set, adapted to her new status in the world. There was no point in judging her actions as if she still were one of the puny bastards when it was so evident that she was not.

Her hands soon found her prominent breasts and started rubbing them. Almost right away, the water around her took on a brownish hue. Rachel smirked and kept brushing her skin, washing the gore off.

Her chest had got the first wave of attention, but God knew it was far from the only part in her body that needed rinsing. One thing Rachel had found out soon enough was that killing the tiny fuckers was a messy business. She rubbed her hands against each other into the water, scrubbing any remainders from her whimsical executions in her palms. And then, she started visiting different parts of her anatomy. There was an evergrowing stain of gore forming around her half-submerged form, but she did not mind. To the giantess, it was merely a new proof that she had been busy.

Her feet required a change in stance, so Rachel just sat on the riverbed, bringing most of her long auburn hair into the water. Raising one foot as she rested her weight on the other, she started scrubbing, reddening her surroundings considerably. She then repeated the operation with the remaining one.

Standing back up, the giantess observed the spreading gore like an oil spill that had originated in her. It was more extensive than she had thought.

“I guess no one will accuse me of making empty threats,” she said to herself with a chuckle as she waded beyond the brownish area and into cleaner waters. She then splashed some freshwater into her cunt, in an attempt to remove some of its stickiness.

Pressing her drenched hair behind her ears, Rachel looked down and acknowledged that this was as clean as she was going to get until someone made a soap bar the size of a city bus. It would do. It was not as if Curtis deserved any better, but the prospect of meeting him soon had made her want to be at her best for the encounter.

Eager to finally get her hands on him, the titaness resumed her wade across the broad expanse of the Cobalt, heading towards her exit point, a park on the opposite riverbank. There was nothing wrong with taking a slight detour to intercept a too appealing tour boat, so she did.

The screams from the double-decker craft reached her ears soon enough when it became apparent to those on it that they had caught the giantess’ attention. The ship's wake also indicated that whoever was in charge was trying to skip away from her. So, if the boat had been interesting to start with, dealing with it became somewhat of an obligation by now.

The pace at which her target seemed to move was even more sluggish than she was used to from her toys on the ground. Rachel felt even more in charge in the river than she had felt in the city, so she let her playful side take over and started stalking the boat at a leisurely pace. And still, each of her lazy movements brought her closer to her prey, which had cornered itself between the riverbank and two-hundred feet of naughty woman.

Making some projections from the latest turn she could observe from the ship's trail, Rachel sped up a bit and moved to intercept it, placing herself right on its path, legs spread wide and hands on her hips. There was nothing the skipper would be able to do to avoid her. She, on the other hand, had plenty of options available. She just chose to use none.

A few seconds later, the unavoidable happened, and the ship's prow reached the gap between her legs. Rachel simply let it move, waiting for more of the craft to get under her. With the water coming to mid-thigh and her legs stretched apart, it was then only a matter of betting whether the tour boat would first get stuck against her hips or her cunt. It did both almost simultaneously.

The thrill of the screams coming right from under her torso paled next to the explosion of sensations from her pussy. Her sensitive lower lips were stimulated at once by a multitude, and, panicky as they were, they wiggled with fury, which only added to the overall invigoration. Rachel’s body responded by secreting gallons of love juices at once, lubricating itself for the sex it craved and soaking her victims in sticky goo.

“Oh, my fucking God!” Rachel said as she got closer to climax than she had been in the entire morning. She had been in a semi-permanent state of arousal ever since she had become a giant back at Deadwater, but this was the first time that someone other than her touched her intimate parts since then.

Dead set on not falling into the temptations of flesh before she could take care of all her unfinished business, the giantess quickly reached down for the boat, unwillingly crushing four people under her palm as she pushed the craft away from her. It helped, even if she could still feel a tingle straight from her womanhood. Reaching down, the giantess was surprised to feel a tiny body stuck to her labia. She promptly peeled it off and raised it to her face. The stickiness of the tiny man as she moved him up told Rachel everything she had to know about what had happened.

Soon enough, she was looking at a terrified two-inch tall man covered in transparent sludge. The entire situation was comical, so Rachel sounded more tongue-in-cheek than usual as she addressed the little assaulter.

“I know getting rammed by a pussy might have felt like an invitation for something more, but it was not,” she mocked. “But when you are my size, well, it is just too damn hard not to crash your cunt into stuff, you know?”

The man did not seem to appreciate her humor, but this did not stop Rachel.

“The thing is… I’d love to let you in. I’d do everyone in the boat, for that matter. But I’m saving myself from someone else for the time being. It’s kind of a long story; I don’t have time for it right now.”

The man only screamed.

“I’ll be done with him soon. Once I am, I’m fair game. However, it would probably be more precise to say that the city will be fair game for me. A pity you won’t see it,” she continued with her casual tone.

The man kept on with his irrational screams.

“I’ll tell you what,” Rachel then said. “My pussy is kind of a forbidden zone, right now. But there are other ways I can let you in,” she added. “Besides, I always wondered how my cunt tasted.”

The man did not seem to realize what was going to happen until Rachel opened her mouth wider than usual and stuck her tongue out, placing his two-inches form on it. A moment later, he was inside her closed mouth, where she kept him idle for a couple of seconds, letting the flavor of her natural lubricant reach her taste buds.

Rachel had never been shy about sex, so she had done plenty of stuff, besides the less common practices of her BDSM fetish. This had included eating more than one pussy. One observation she had made is that none tasted like the next. It was curious that she had not thought until today of trying the taste of her own. It was not as if the exercise was challenging. It turned out to be more stimulating when the vehicle for the flavor was in the form of a two-inch and very much alive morsel.

“Sweetish,” she thought as she started pushing the man around in her mouth with her powerful tongue, spreading the taste.

His fight, the futility of his attempts to break free from her mouth, made the entire experience more enjoyable. Until he stopped fighting. Rachel tried to nudge him with her tongue a couple of times. It was ineffective. And so, she bit first and swallowed later.

Those in the boat screamed at the top of their lungs when they realized what had happened. Rachel, enraptured by yet another proof of her superiority, was suddenly attracted to the new intensity of the cacophony.

“It seems that there’s no way to play with you that won’t make me horny,” she addressed the shocked crowd, shrugging for added effect.

And then, she closed her left hand into a fist and slammed it into the center of the boat. Half a dozen people were turned into pulp right away. Several others died as her punch moved unobstructed through the frail structure of the ship, reaching its keel soon enough. Rachel did not even wait for the two halves of the tour boat to start sinking before she turned and resumed her path towards the opposite riverbank.

Half a minute later, she was propelling herself out of the water, thousands of gallons raining from her naked body and flooding her vicinity as she tried to orient herself. She smiled warmly when she located the way to Curtis’ apartment.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Curtis felt sick as he started a painful transition to wakefulness. Not even his worse hangovers had felt this bad. He opened his eyes only to close them again, unable to process the bright daylight coming from the window.

What time was it? It was usually dark when he woke up to go to the office.

He repeated the operation, being slower this time, letting the luminosity sink in gradually. It caused a terrible headache, but he finally managed to see beyond the initial blurriness and recognize the familiar decoration of his bedroom.

What the hell had happened?

Foggy images of the previous night started running through his sluggish mind. They quickly centered on the glorious nude figure of Rachel Reed and her torture of him. It had been welcome torture. Requested torture. But he could just not remember how it had ended. And today, he was feeling miserable when he should have not. Because, no matter how intense it had been, last night was supposed to be only a game.

He tried sitting on the bed to get a better perspective of his surroundings and help his head stop spinning. He could not. His left wrist was tied to something. It took him a couple of shakes and some extra squeeze of his memory to realize that he was cuffed to the bed’s header.

A cold shiver ran down his spine. It was clearly late into the morning. He should not have been shackled. And he should not feel like shit.

“Rachel!” he screamed. It was irrational, but deep inside, he knew that whatever was happening to him had to do with her.

There was no answer.

“Rachel!” he called again, pulling a couple more times, trying to break free from his cuff.

His dizziness started fading. His pain did not. With some of the overall discomfort going, Curtis could focus better on the centers of pain in his body. It wasn’t hard to pinpoint the sharpest one coming from his other hand. he did not waste time moving it to his face. The sight of the half-blackened skin and the putrid smell it exuded made him retch. And then, his heart missed a beat when he noticed that his thumb was missing.

“Rachel! You fucking bitch!” he screamed to the top of his lungs.

Of course, it had been her. Curtis blamed himself for having exposed himself so much to the resentful slut. He had thought that he had her in his pocket and had taken too many risks. And still, this kind of behavior did not feel like Rachel. She was the worst kind of bitch, but she was a cold and rational woman too, probably the coldest he had ever found. His entire blackmail had been based on this, on the fact that she would never jeopardize her career to get square with him.

Had he pushed her too far? Had he brought her to the point where she did not care anymore? It felt wrong. Rachel was still young. She was brilliant, and she knew it. There was a future for her. Why throw it off a cliff? Because this was what she had done. He might have lost a finger, but Rachel had lost her future. There was no way she would not be caught, no way she would not pay for what she had done.

And then Curtis realized which finger he was missing.

“Oh, no!” he said out loud.

He had to call Deadwater. He had to warn them. Whatever it was Rachel had in mind, she had to be stopped. Because none of the things that required his biometric authorization were things a coldhearted witch like Rachel Reed should have access to.

He fought again, trying to free himself, but it was to no avail. The handcuffs were high-quality steel, and his bed was made of thick mahogany. Using his free hand to break himself free was an even harder idea. Even if it had not been in so much pain, the absence of a thumb made the task of manipulating the cuffs almost impossible.

This left him only one option:

“Help!” he yelled as loud as he could. “Help!” he repeated.

There was no response. Ten minutes later, his situation was as desperate as it had been, and his mouth was dry. How long would it take for those at the base to miss him? He was not counting on family or relatives to be the ones to realize that he was absent.

Damned Rachel. He had to admire her ruthlessness. This did not mean that he did not hate her. She had made the biggest mistake in her life, and she would pay dearly. This was not going to cost her only her career. Not even the years she might spend in prison for assault, and whatever it was she planned to do at Deadwater. He would go after her beyond that. He would devote the rest of his life to make hers miserable.

And then, the ground shook noticeably.

“What the fuck,” Curtis muttered.

Another shaking. Was this an earthquake? In Medford? As far as Curtis knew, they were as far away from a fault as one could be.

The third shaking was even stronger, making him bounce lightly in his bed. A fine cloud of dust rained from the ceiling. And then the building shuddered again, the windows rattling. Curtis’ numbed mind identified the pattern right then. The pace between tremors was regular. Too regular to be natural. But if this was not natural, then what was it?

The building quivered once more, now chunks of the ceiling dropping around him, making him afraid. Immobilized as he was, he could not take shelter or protect himself from the falling debris. And then, the room darkened, the bright daylight blocked by something massive.

Curtis’s attention focused on the window right away, stunned at the pinkish mass that had suddenly blocked the sun. The mass started moving, some reddish tendrils taking its place from time to time. He felt a shiver running down his spine. And then, the pinkish and red hues were replaced by the shiny and deep brown of an orb. There was a black sphere in its center. A black sphere that dilated as it focused in his direction. He started yelling when he realized it was an eye. A window-sized eye.

“There you are, you fucking asshole!”

The deep voice seemed to come from everywhere at once, making the glass of his large window rattle, as well as his bones, overshadowing his own screams. Something in the back of his mind told him that it was consistent with the eye, but it still did not make any sense. It felt as if God himself had addressed him from the sky if one considered that God talked like a woman. Despite its sheer power, there was no doubt in Curtis’ mind that the thundering voice had a feminine quality to it. There was something that even made it feel familiar.

He started shaking when he realized what it was. He did not have the time to express his fears, though. The eye moved away, bringing the light back into the room. The calm was short-lived. The building had shaken before. It felt as if it were collapsing now. The pictures on the walls fell, and the ceiling lamp crashed inches away from him as his room rocked like a tiny boat in the middle of a roaring storm. There were loud sounds of demolition coming from apparently everywhere. A chunk of the ceiling hit his head but did not knock him out. It still hurt, but his free hand hurt as much, if not more, so he had no means to check the damage. And then, something broke into his room from every side. He did not have the time to identify it moved out brusquely, bringing everything around him away.

The sunlight hit Curtis once more, now coming from everywhere. He was too shaken to realize what had happened right away. He noticed the pile of rubble on either side of his bed first, the fact that his room was out of a ceiling later. He was staring straight into the high midday sun. He was trying to process how that fit with the fact that he did not live in the penthouse but two floors below it when the movement diverted his attention to the truly remarkable feature in the new landscape.

Curtis moved his sight towards the vast mass to his left. Its pinkish color was very indicative of its nature, but he could still not believe it, so he simply followed it up until a colossal mound crowned with a brown protuberance proved to be too similar to a woman’s breast to confuse it for anything else. It was coherent with the eye. And with the voice. Suddenly, he understood why that voice had felt familiar.

In a hurry, he looked beyond the giant breast and into a face that was larger than a house. It was also very well-known. An evil smirk welcomed him when the giant Rachel noticed his attention, making him unwittingly empty his bladder.

He started screaming again. It was impossible for Rachel to be that size. It was also the most frightening sight ever.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel meant business, so she mostly ignored the world at her feet as she made way towards Curtis’ neighborhood. Being oblivious to Medford’s population did not mean that they did not suffer the consequences of her presence. It was not as if she had suddenly become gentle. None of her steps ended up without at least a victim, be that a living human or one of their abandoned vehicles. She just did not go out of her way to kill more than strictly needed to move.

Other than the already discounted death at her toes, the trek to her destination was mostly unremarkable. Undistracted, she covered the two miles in little more than a minute, making use of her traffic-crushing ability to ignore the effects of the morning jam. The height of the buildings decreased as she advanced, adding to the general uplift of her mood, especially once she started towering over them once more. Feeling good, Rachel traced the contour of the roofs with a finger as she moved, unconsciously putting a sexy swagger to her walk.

And then, she had line of sight of her destination. After his divorce, Curtis had moved to one of the most upscale neighborhoods in the city, one he could afford thanks to the generous salary he was making as director of the RGX project. The four apartment buildings were new and exclusive, each built with the same architectonic principles but different heights. The shortest building featured eight floors. Curtis lived in the tallest one, fourteen stories high.

Rachel’s heart filled with glee as she inadvertently quickened her pace. She ignored the destruction at her feet as her deep brown eyes set on the apartment tower and the white marble effect of its façade. She was there in no time.

Rachel had already expected the building to stand shorter than she did. The fact that it was barely level with her deep belly button came in as a surprise, though—a pleasant surprise.

“Fourteen floors, four apartments per floor, probably well over a hundred people… and it feels smaller than a suitcase to me,” the giantess reflected with a chuckle.

Towering over the building had the mild inconvenience of not having a direct view of the object of her interest, which was no other than Curtis’ apartment. She had left her former boss and lover there a few hours before and was eager to confirm that he had gone nowhere. She resolved the challenges of her scale by dropping down to one knee and bringing her face to the twelfth floor. She had teased Curtis the night before for not getting the penthouse and had kept at it once she had realized that he had actually tried and failed to rent a corner apartment on the top floor.

Rachel steadied herself with a hand on either side of the building as she repositioned her face as gently as she could. Debris was peeled from the façade as her fingers brushed it, but other than that, she strived to keep the high-rise in one piece. No matter how tall the windows had felt from Cutis’ house the night before, they were barely big enough for her to fit one eye, so the titaness turned her face slightly to the side as she inspected the building’s interior. And suddenly, there he was.

She had to allow her eye a couple of seconds to adjust to the light since she was blocking most of it with her massive form, after all. Once she did, the tiny figure of Curtis Sanders became visible in high definition.

Rachel did not remember when was the last time she had felt such elation. Her prodigious mind was taken over both by thoughts of retribution and by the certainty that once she neutralized the despicable bastard inside the room, the chances of being stopped would get close enough to zero to be negligible.

“There you are, you fucking asshole!”

They were angry words, spoken in a tone of joy.

She could not wait for the tiny bastard to be in her hand. Because, of course, she would remove him from the apartment. Her experience in the city had already proven to her that a well-placed kick or two would be enough to take care of the building and, by extension, of Curtis. But that was not what she wanted to do. The son of a bitch did not deserve such a quick depart from this world. He had to suffer.

But first, she had to brag. Because she had won. In an unexpected and mind-boggling way, she had won. She was not only free from his leash but actually free from anyone’s control. The tables had turned, and she was the one calling the shots now, and once Curtis was gone, no one would be able to even dream about stopping her. She was dying to let him know. And once he felt miserable enough, the physical punishment would begin.

Rachel could feel her pussy responding to the sudden stimulus, craving for attention once more. It would not need to wait long. Once Curtis was done, nothing would stop her from letting herself fall into indulgence.

She could see Curtis screaming in his bed. She was surprised that he was not trying to flee but then remembered the night before and looked to the bed’s header. The handcuffs were still there. It almost felt as if she had planned for the entire thing to finish with her standing gigantic outside of his apartment.

The titaness suppressed the urge to taunt her tiny ex-boss and focused on removing him from the building instead. So, with no further word, she got back to her feet, the fourteen-story structure back at the height of her navel.

She was careful as she felt the façade with her fingers, placing them in windows of the twelfth floor on either side of Curtis’ bedroom. And then, once she was reasonably sure that she had the correct posture, the giantess dug into the building with her fingertips, breaking through the façade as if it had been made of crackers.

Her hands were cupped upwards as she brought them inside the structure. Quite instinctively, she moved her hands up in a decisive move, pushing the top two floors of the high-rise away, sending their bits raining into the city like meteors.

The giantess smiled in satisfaction when the plan went exactly as expected. She was now standing in front of a twelve-story building, the roof suddenly formed of the ruins of the former apartments of the twelfth floor. She could even see a couple of people moaning, trapped under the rubble, but ignored them as she focused on the part of the now top floor that was mostly untouched: there was still a ceiling on top of the area where Curtis’ bedroom was located. It had been by design, of course. The last thing Rachel had wanted was for him to have a quick death under a chunk of concrete.

Using a more delicate approach, Rachel proceeded to peel the remainders of the ceiling with both hands, quickly exposing the object of her interest. From about ten floors higher than he was, Curtis looked even more diminutive, lying on his bed. She could see that he was startled; she decided to let him recover. She had won already. And she wanted him to experience the shock without rushing.

It took the tiny bastard his sweet time. She was about to do something when his head started moving up. Rachel could barely contain a burst of laughter as his eyes kept climbing up her body. And then, the sweetest moment in her life materialized when their eyes met. Rachel had heard every kind of scream since her growth earlier in the morning. None had been able to bring her a fraction of the joy Curtis’ terrified yells.

“Missed me?” she asked in the naughtiest tone she could muster.

Curtis’ screams changed in pitch but not in intensity. There were hundreds of things she wanted to do to him. The first step was always the same, though, so without further word, the giantess reached into the exposed room with her right hand, using a thumb and two fingers to pick the king-sized bed like a prop from a dollhouse. Curtis kept yelling as she lifted the tiny piece of furniture and its matching occupant to her face, resting the bed in her ready left palm.

It was exhilarating. Rachel had held dozens of people already, but none of them could provide her even a fraction of the satisfaction Curtis did. There he was, the last man who had held any power over her, both at work and in her personal life, suddenly looking like nothing more than a bug for her to dispose of.

It was a moment of reaffirmation. By killing him, Rachel would get rid of the only loose end that could threaten her power. And, at the same time, she would enjoy the sweet taste of revenge over a man who had dared to threaten her control of her life.

She would not kill him right away, though. There was so much more she had to do first. Starting by some bragging. The only issue was that the tiny fucker’s screams did not seem to be any close to stopping, and they were starting to get into her head.

“Shut the fuck up, Curtis.”

Rachel’s cold words came out almost like a whisper, even if they could be heard for blocks. They achieved her objective, but only for an instant. Her ex-boss looked initially startled but resumed his yelling almost right away.

It was making Rachel mad. Up to the point where she wanted to crush the bastard into a gory smear. But this would only give him the exit he probably wanted.

“SHUT UP!” Rachel repeated, this time screaming to the top of her lungs.

Her voice disrupted the city like a sudden thunderstorm. Windows rattled for blocks around her, and people in the vicinity were sent to their knees with their hands on their ears. Much closer to her than they were, Curtis could do nothing to protect himself. So, instead, the power of her voice shook him like nothing had shaken him before. He felt her power in his bones, in his head, and his soul.

From Rachel’s point of view, Curtis seemed to have gone limp. She got worried when it lasted more than she had expected. His chest was still moving, so she had not killed him with a scream, even if the possibility was strangely intriguing. But he seemed to be knocked out. Had she overdone it?

It took more than a minute for the tiny asshole to get back on his senses. Her concern then was that she might have deafened him, which did not work well with her plans either. And then, his lips parted, and he mumbled:

“Ra… Rachel.”

“In the flesh,” she replied with a smirk. “A whole lot of it, as you can see,” she added.

She could see it in his eyes that he had understood her. This removed her worries about having fucked his hearing. 

“This… is… impossible,” her former lover then said in a squeaky voice.

“Curtis, dear, one of these days, you will have to learn to accept that there are things that escape you and that are perfectly possible. You are way more limited than you think.”

“Ho… how?” Curtis babbled.

Rachel smiled, content.

“RGX, of course. I told you I was close to cracking it,” she said.

“But… no… it is not supposed to… it’s a performance and resilience enhancement drug,” Curtis replied, seeming to regain some of his composure as the conversation moved towards his field of work.

“Yes,” Rachel replied with a permanent smirk on her face. “It is that…too. And let me tell you, the results are very satisfactory on that front. I brushed off a few tank shells without even a scratch.”

She could see the stupefaction in the little man’s face. She went on:

“To your credit, I was not expecting the… side effect… of the change in size. I was even a bit dazed by it at first. But boy, does it come in handy!”

“This is madness!” Curtis protested.

“Madness for you. Glory for me,” Rachel.

“Glory?” her former boss asked, looking more shocked than she had ever seen him.

“You always lacked ambition and imagination. When you recruited me, you told me you were working on a drug that would increase performance and durability in the combat field. I told you I would create a supersoldier. And look… it turns out even I fell short,” she bragged.

“You got into the cleanroom,” Curtis said, changing gears.

“I knew you would do the math once you woke up missing a thumb,” she replied sarcastically.

“But, why inject yourself? You were always bold but never brash.”

Rachel pondered for a second but decided there was nothing wrong in filling Curtis in. It was not as if anyone would be able to do anything about her now.

“I wasn’t planning to, but I got caught. I was not aware of the damn code to exit the room. Had to improvise…”

“By risking to kill yourself?” Curtis asked.

“It was either that or thirty years in a maximum-security prison. So, I took my chances. My plan was to ram through the military policemen, though, not to grow through the roof if that was what you were going to ask,” Rachel admitted with a shrug.

“You don’t know why you grew,” her former lover realized.

“I have a hint or two, but it’s been hard to come by a sequencer to test my theory at my current size,” she teased.

And then, Curtis uttered his most stupid statement yet.

“There must be a way to fix it.”

Rachel chuckled.

“Which brings us to the present moment,” she said. And then, she smirked evilly and said in a softer tone: “Because, Curtis, darling, what makes you think that I want this ‘fixed’?”

She had to love the look of panic on his tiny face. It told her that he had not missed the implications of her statement. His tiny body started shivering as he tried to address her in a babble.

“Ra… Rachel, you cannot be thinking about staying like this. You… can’t… live like this!” he finally said.

She chuckled.

“Oh, my morning so far has been excellent—the most invigorating few hours in my adult life, I have to say. I wouldn’t mind feeling like this the rest of my life.”

Curtis kept shaking.

“But… the world…is not ready for…this.”

Rachel burst into wholehearted laughter.

“This is the world’s problem, not mine, don’t you think?” she replied in a teasing tone.

“But… what… what will you do…like…this?” he asked, still mumbling.

Rachel chuckled once more.

“See Curtis? That was always the problem with you. You could never think big,” she boomed.

Curtis’ eyes open wide. Rachel could only love the impact she was having on him.

“To answer your question, I will do anything I damn well please.”

“People will never accept it!” Curtis came back, suddenly recovering some pride.

“And they won’t be able to do shit about it,” Rachel completed the sentence. “They will be busy doing whatever it is that I have commanded to them.”

“You can’t be serious!” he let out, sounding more indignant and less scared.

“Why are you so narrow-minded?” she asked, sounding genuinely curious. “Even if you could never come close to what I had expected from you, you are more intelligent than the average. It’s not so hard to see.”

“Don’t confuse being megalomaniacal with being audacious,” Curtis replied, now focused on the conversation and not so much in his precarious situation.

“Curtis, honey, you mention the two as if they were mutually exclusive,” Rachel replied.

“So, what will you do, take over the world?” he asked as if the concept were ridiculous.

Rachel smiled and said:

“After I’ve had some fun, yes.”

“Fun?”

“Oh,” Rachel said in a cute tone. “I think I might have failed to mention how damn stirring this entire thing is.”

“You are delusional,” Curtis snapped.

Rachel’s expression then turned more serious as she replied:

“No. I’m superior. I always was, but now it’s so fucking evident that I had not thought you would struggle so much to accept it. You know, in hindsight, having an IQ of two-hundred and sixty-seven should have been enough to be taken as the leader. But if it takes three thousand tons of raw power to make it happen, then so be it.”

“The people will fight back,” Curtis said.

Rachel chuckled.

“I’m very much counting on it,” she said. “Crushing the resistance will help make my point more apparent,” she said. Rachel enjoyed the look of disgust in the tiny bastard’s face, so she added: “By the way, did I mention how fucking horny it makes me?”

His disturbed expression was delightful. It gave her the queue to move to the conclusion.

“Which brings me to our current situation. As much as I’m enjoying this little chat, I should get going. The world is not going to take over itself.”

“Rachel, it’s not too late….” Curtis mumbled, now sounding scared again.

“Oh, for you it is. As little regard as I have for your research skills, I’d rather leave no loose ends.”

Curtis was shaking again as Rachel brought her free hand towards her palm. She extended a finger towards the bed containing her tiny ex-boss and suppressed a chuckle when she saw that he thought it was it. It was not, of course. There was no way he was going to have such a clean death. Rachel used her fingernail to sever the steel link of the handcuff that tied the little bastard to the bed’s head and crushed half of the wooden frame in the process. With Curtis now free, she picked him up with two fingers and brought him to her face as she carelessly dropped the remainders of the bed to the road below.

Curtis was screaming in panic again, clearly perceiving that his end was near.

“Curtis, dear, you’ve had your fun using me as your sex slave. It’s time I repay you in kind, don’t you think?” she whispered.

He increased the pith of his screams. Rachel hushed him.

“Shhhhhhh. I’ve been hotter than a cat in zeal ever since I broke through the lab’s roof,” she said. “But I have been saving myself for you—all two-hundred feet of me.”

There was disbelief on his face. Rachel smirked and said:

“Take a deep breath.”

Rachel did not waste time lowering the hand containing Curtis to her womanhood. His size did not require it, but she was lubricated enough to slide a damn skyscraper in. The colossal woman maneuvered her tiny captive dexterously, turning him with her fingers so that he would go in head-first. She then used the tip of her index to push him inside, letting a loud moan out. She was really anticipating it.

The giantess realized that she was going to be unsatisfied almost right away. Curtis was way too small. Of course, the reality was that she was the one that was too big, but by now, Rachel was already too used to size everything against herself rather than the other way around.

It was not even the little jerk’s fault. To Curtis’ credit, he was noticeably active from the moment she released him in her love tunnel, making himself felt. The knowledge that she had a full-grown human being inside her was undoubtedly thrilling, but the physical stimulation just fell short of what would be needed for the fireworks. Rachel tried to fix it by sliding one finger in and nudging her tiny ex-lover, trying to get him to outdo himself. It was to no avail.

This was not going to work. She needed to work something out. The giantess frowned despite the mild titillation coming from her pussy. Because, for all his lack of effectiveness, Curtis was still trying his best. She fingered herself once more, nudging the little man, pushing him deeper into her cunt. The tickling was certainly amusing but not what she had been longing for during the entire morning.

The letdown got even worse when Curtis started showing the first signs of fatigue. Now, he lacked both in size and stamina, making the situation unsustainable. Rachel realized that she would need to take the matter into her own hands—or fingers.

Curtis’ presence was now reduced to a mild tickling. It was curious that he was still alive. Rachel would have bet that the tiny man would suffocate after some time, but there seemed to be enough air in her vagina to keep him going. The giantess realized that she knew less about her womanhood than a biologist with two PhDs should. It did not matter, though. Once she got her fingers to work, he would not last much.

And then, she had the wickedest idea.

The colossal Rachel brought her fingers inside her pussy, but with a different intention. Searching with care, she gently pinched the puny man and removed him from inside her. He was sticky and coughing as she dropped him on her waiting palm, lifting him to her face to observe his deplorable state.

It took the worthless bug a while to recover. He started screaming once he did.

“You were never much of a lover,” she said. “I was not expecting you to be so pathetic, though.”

The little man was too fucked up to reply, so Rachel went on with her teasing.

“I’m all for giving you a fair chance, though. You’re no match for my pussy, so how about I find you somewhere tighter?”

Her last sentence seemed to have activated Curtis, whose expression changed all of a sudden. Just in case he had not got it yet, she completed her taunting:

“Don’t look so gloomy. You’ve always loved it where you’re going.”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Curtis wanted to die. Death could not be worse than the ordeal he had just lived. He had been inside Rachel’s pussy!

He had not yet fully comprehended his former employee’s size by the time she had pushed him in. The next few minutes had felt like years and had been worse than anything he had ever been able to imagine. Pushed around from spongy surface to spongy surface, Curtis had tried to orient himself towards the slit of light that provided the tenuous illumination to the sticky cavern where he had been thrown. But every time he managed to move a few inches towards the dubious freedom, some muscle drove him further inside. And when he thought he had been able to work his way through the muscles, the slit had darkened, and the massive pillar of flesh that was Rachel’s finger thrust him deeper into her cunt.

He was drenched. It was a combination of the sticky goo that covered the walls of the giant’s vagina and the perspiration caused by the strenuous effort he was going through, all in the muggy murkiness of the cavernous organ.

At some point, he stopped fighting and waited for his death. He could breathe, even if the mushy atmosphere made it as hard as it got. He almost wished he couldn’t, abandoning himself until the fate that was awaiting him finally materialized. And then, her finger pushed him with more violence, compelling him to move. It was barely an illusion, nothing he could keep for too long.

He almost dozed, motionlessly floating inside the nightmare that would end his life. And then, something pushed him hard on the sides. He was blinded by the light of day as he was abruptly pulled out into reality. His lungs, filled with a combination of countless fluids, started coughing, trying to expel the sweet sticky goo that filled his larynx.

And then, she addressed him. He could hear her thundering voice, but his mind was too numb to understand it. All he could tell was that she was teasing him—again. And then, cells started connecting in his brain, and her last words suddenly made sense. He started screaming like a madman almost at the same time she moved him down.

He was held by the sides by her fingers as she pushed him down so fast that he felt weightless. He was being held upside down, but the world blurred as she moved him, only coming back to high definition when she stopped. He was staring at Rachel’s massive ass, admittedly the finest part of her blessed anatomy. More than one colleague at the lab had dubbed it world-class, and Curtis, having enjoyed it in first person, could only agree. Rachel Reed had the best derrière he had ever seen, with a superb combination of shape and firmness that put many top models to shame. He could tell that this was the same ass he was staring at, only now it could crush a colonial house.

Curtis realized that Rachel had left him dangling there for enough time for him to admire his destination. And then, he was pushed into the cleavage between her buttcheeks. He suddenly recovered his stamina and fought back as hard as he could. It was to no avail. The astronomical strength of her fingers pushed him into the crack. He was wedged in face first, with his good hand over his head and his maimed one pressed against his chest.

If there was a place in the world that felt different from her cunt, that was her ass! He had practically been free-floating in Rachel’s vagina while the warm walls of skin in her anus pressed firmly against him. There were still soft enough that he was not being crushed but either adapting them to his shape, but he was completely enveloped. There was enough open space in front of him so that he could breathe, even if the air was heavy and loaded with the kind of scent one would expect from his current location.

Curtis had wanted to die before. The feeling only intensified now. This was the ultimate humiliation, even if the physical demands of his current predicament were less arduous than they had been in her womanhood. Things were quite still for some time. There was barely any light, so he could not see. But he could definitely feel. Every little detail reminded him that he was inside a living being, starting with the regular pulsation he soon recognized as the reverberation of her heartbeat. Judging by its pace, Rachel was excited. The knowledge that he was the reason why made him feel even more mortified.

And then, suddenly, the walls holding him in place squeezed against him with vice. For a moment, it felt as if every bone in his body would shatter. And then, when the pressure was starting to become unbearable, the walls released.

He coughed and groaned. And then fought to get some air, not minding its putrid taste in his nostrils.

“Oh, God!” he muttered to no one.

And then, the walls squeezed again. Only this time, it was harder. His bad hand hurt even more as it was pushed against his chest, but the pain coming from the spot where his thumb had been faded next to the torture the rest of his body was enduring.

He was about to pass out when the pressure was released once more. He had to catch his breath once more as he evaluated the pain. There was a sharp stabbing feeling coming from his chest. He was no expert in traumatology, but Curtis was reasonably sure that a couple of ribs had cracked.

But… how?

There was a new reverberation filtering through the walls that compressed him, transmitting sounds that were happening high above him. It took him a while to recognize it for what it was: a moan!

Oh, God! Rachel was moaning. She was doing it on purpose. She was flexing her ass muscles and getting high on his ordeal!

His despair was short-lived and replaced by angst as soon as she squeezed again. It was different this time, and it almost made the previous experience feel like a gentle caress. Rather than coming hard in one go, as it had happened in the earlier occasions, Rachel slowly squeezed tighter and tighter. It felt as if his shoulders and hips were going to snap. He could swear that another rib or two had ended up shattering. He screamed to the top of his lungs, even if his yell never left the confines of Rachel’s ass. When the time came for inhaling, he realized he could not. His chest was too compressed for that.

Curtis panicked. As much as he had wished to die, the prospect of suffocating made him feel anxious. It felt like being inside a car compactor, the unyielding force of the two most powerful ass cheeks in the world slowly grinding him to death. He realized the end was near when he started feeling fuzzy. And then, suddenly, the pressure was released.

Curtis coughed first and then rushed to breathe as much foul air as he could. The walls holding him in place at times and torturing him at others vibrated, bringing more sounds from above. She was laughing. She was fucking laughing! Curtis had never hated someone with the intensity he hated Rachel right now. He wanted to kill her, made her beg on her knees.

She responded to his intentions by squeezing him again. The last time had been bad. It felt like a walk in the park next to the new round of torture. She was slow and gradual once more. But she held back considerably less. His right arm was pushed out of its socket just a second before half of his ribs cracked at once, sending the worst yet wave of pain along his body. He would have screamed if there had been any air left on his lungs, but, once more, she had caught him unprepared. The fuzziness came again. It did not go away this time—because she was still pushing. Curtis’ brain kept begging for air to his lungs, but they could not supply what he needed to go on. Suddenly, the world turned black.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Oh! This was something else entirely! All the disappointment at Curtis’ performance in her cunt was replaced by exhilaration at the man’s effect inside her ass. What had been mere tickling in her womanhood was replaced by a delightfully noticeable presence, courtesy of the fact that he was held in place much tighter.

Feeling wickedly playful, Rachel tightened her ass muscles and moaned. Curtis's little presence became even more evident as his tiny body made an impression on her rectum, stimulating any nerve ending in there. It was considerably more stirring than his adventure in her pussy had been, and, even if it was not enough to get her off, it was both accelerating her heartbeat and increasing the warmth at her womanhood by the minute.

“Oh, yes,” she mumbled.

And then, she squeezed again.

God! That was delicious. It was the combination of the physical invigoration with the intellectual knowledge that she was crushing Curtis to death in her ass. For all the possibilities her new condition offered when it came to killing, it was hard to think of too many options that could be worse.

Rachel released the pressure again. She did not want to kill him just yet. First, he needed to suffer, and part of the suffering was letting him reflect on what she was doing to him, and what this meant.

The giantess focused on enjoying every little movement from her captive as she gave him a short break. It made her hotter than she had thought she could ever be. Taken over by lust, she squeezed again, but this time she focused on making it slow and lasting.

Rachel would have never thought she could have such fine control over her ass muscles as she did. She was certainly happy about it. Closing her eyes, she focused on feeling every little impression her tiny ex-boss made on her asshole as she kept him in place, slowly tightening his prison of flesh against him. She stopped when she felt something breaking, but she did not release. Instead, she kept the pressure steady, trying to ensure that he would suffer both from the physical battering and from the uncertainty about what she was going to do.

“Feeling miserable enough, yet?” she thought.

Concluding that he could always get worse, she released and was exhilarated that she could still feel him alive and kicking in her shaft. There was some vibration coming from his position, which made her realize that he was screaming. Rachel let out a burst of wholehearted laughter at the sudden knowledge.

She was so close to nirvana now. Curtis would be history in seconds, but she would ensure that those would be the worst seconds in his life. And with his death, any hopes of harming her would die too. She would be virtually unstoppable, a force of nature, a step short from a goddess.

One new tightening of a sphincter, and she would get everything she could ever wish for in an instant: retribution over her despicable ex-boss and uncontested dominance.

Her pussy reacted in anticipation. Drops of her love nectar rained on the street below like meteors. Butterflies battered their wings in her stomach. Her nipples got harder than diamond.

Rachel tightened her ass once more. Like in the previous occasion, she was slower and more gradual this time. She moaned as Curtis’ body fought against the membranes of her rectum, her pussy almost catching on fire with the excitement. She kept pushing. The giantess got as far as she had on the previous occasion. And then, she just went further. Something cracked inside her ass. It was when she released.

Nothing. There was no movement this time. Curtis’ reaction had always been noticeable in the aftermath of each previous torture. His tiny body was utterly limp now. Rachel waited a few seconds to make sure. And then she let out a prolonged moan. This was it, then. It had finally happened.

Part of her wished that she had had the self-control to make the tiny fucker suffer for some more time. It was overwhelmed by the side of her brain that wanted to scream in ecstasy. Because she had lived what was probably the most determining moment in her new life as an all-powerful giantess—the moment when she had used the advantages of her size to their fullest and also the moment when she had secured her current status from any interference.

Her pussy was burning, craving for attention. Rachel could not hold herself anymore and brought her right hand to it. Having long preferred herself to anyone else when it came to giving herself pleasure, the colossal woman had no trouble using the entire skill of her fingers to stimulate the most sensitive areas of her eager vagina. Her free hand soon found her chest, where a pinch and twist of her right nipple added to her bliss.

Her moans became louder and more frequent as she fingered herself furiously. Perspiration started covering her body, turning her titanic form into a glistening statue for anyone brave enough to watch the massive porn show she was putting together.

Rachel lost track of time. She was vaguely aware of her surroundings, but the pleasure from within was too powerful, requiring her full attention. No lover, no toy, and no drug had ever had the hope of bringing her joy even remotely close to what she was feeling now.

The awestruck city observed her for fifteen astonishing minutes. As far as she was concerned, she might have been masturbating for a week. When the orgasm finally came, it was the wildest release of ecstasy in history. Rachel’s pleasured scream shattered windows for blocks and sent those still watching to their knees. She did not even notice as she panted heavily, eyes still closed.

The comedown was long and sweet. The giantess finally opened her eyes and let them adjust to the bright daylight to take in on the details of the world around it. It was the same world she had been in before her climax, for the most part. But, at the same time, it was was different. It was hers now.

“Did you enjoy the show?” she teased, finally aware of the spectacle she had put together. Rachel had never been shy, but sex in public would have normally been beyond the red line. It was not, anymore. Nothing was.

And then, when she thought that her bliss had been maxed out, she felt it. It started with an intense burning in her stomach. It quickly spread through her body. And then came the stretching. To anyone else, the combination would have been both confusing and concerning. Not to Rachel. Because this was not the first time she lived this.

“Oh,” was all the warning the giantess gave the world.

Her body started noticeably expanding almost right away. Rachel did not know too well what to make out of it, other than the fact that the feeling was as delightful as the first time she had gone through the process back at Deadwater.

She looked down, watching the ground gradually move away, much as if she were on an elevator, even if her feet were still firmly planted on the road. Next to her, what remained of Curtis’ building seemed to shrink, first moving under her cunt, then reducing to mid-thigh and knee-height.

Her feet moved, even if she had not even twitched a muscle. Rachel chuckled when her long toes slowly gained on the abandoned cars down the road. They felt smaller than any vehicle she had crossed her path with by the time her digits finally reached them, trampling them like micro-machines.

The heat kept burning, sending her long fiery hair higher into the sky. In the process, her perspective on the city changed. It had felt small before. It was starting to become something like a model set now. The asphalt cracked, courtesy of her increased weight, and even if she had not yet moved a finger, the consequences of her new size could be felt already. A hydrant geysered here, a façade cracked there… and her body kept climbing into the sky, making a mockery of its previous size.

Rachel remained speechless through the process, wondering about its cause at the same time she marveled about its consequences. And then, as sudden as the growth had kicked in, it faded away. The giantess noticed and observed her surroundings as soon as she noticed her height had topped off.

And then, she let out evil laughter that echoed across the city.

“Hahahahahahaha!”

Rachel had not planned to grow anymore. She did not even know what to make out of it. But, out of instinct, she was exhilarated by this new, unexpected development. If anything, it just added to her unstoppability.

To prove her point, the giantess looked down at the building where Curtis's apartment had been. It now struggled to come below her knee. In a whim, the titaness lifted her foot and easily cleared the height of the high-rise. Her sole was soon hovering over its improvised roof. Without warning, she set her foot down. Floor after floor of the already battered building succumbed to the devastation her foot brought as she moved it down, not even putting any force into it. A cloud of dust started rising from the wreck as soon as she reached the basement, having made short work of twelve floors of apartments and the dozens of people living on them in a quick, effortless movement.

“Hahahahahahahahah!” she laughed again.

Rachel flexed her arm and moaned as her biceps bulged. She had never felt stronger. She sensed the power of RGX pumping inside her bloodstream, fueling her power, making her godly. And then, her thundering voice proclaimed what every pore of her body already exuded.

“Look at me! I am the most powerful creature to have ever walked this puny planet. Gaze at me and see your new ruler!”

Exhilarated, the giantess took a step to the front. The ground shook, making her presence felt and heard, apart from seen. Another step. More shaking. Cracks formed in nearby façades. The next step brought her foot over a dozen abandoned cars. All of them flattened beyond recognition under her tennis-court-sized sole. It pushed them into the ground, embedding their colorful two-dimensional shapes into the compacted earth.

Rachel could still fit the road, but barely. Each of her feet took the three lanes the avenue had boasted in each direction. Careless, she brushed the building to her right with her shins as she moved, peeling most of its façade and exposing its apartments and screaming denizens. The giantess ignored this with a shrug as she kept moving. There was a crowd half a dozen blocks down the road.

The rate at which she gained on them was almost insulting. To her, the crowd felt practically motionless.

“Pathetic,” she thought. But it wasn’t their fault, in reality. They only had become pitiful by comparison with her supremacy.

She was upon them in no time, her long toes easily towering over the laggards of the group. They looked no bigger than ants to her now. This was just how fucking huge she had become.

“There’s no point in trying to flee, you know?” Rachel said conversationally.

And then, she lifted her right foot and let it hover over the group, casting its deadly shadow over dozens at a time. It landed without warning and without mercy. As packed as the crowd had been, hundreds perished under a simple step. She moaned deeply and brazenly, feeling every single pop under the delicate skin of her sole just an instant before her foot dug the ground into yet another pool-sized footprint.

Taking advantage of the same movement, Rachel brought one knee to the ground and reached for the shocked crowd, fingers extended. Her nails pushed a few individuals aside before she decided to bring her fingers together, mindful of the pressure she was exerting. A man smashed, but the remaining three people she had pinched remained in one piece as she lifted them from the road and into the heavens.

Satisfied with her catch, the giantess rose back to her full height and emptied the three survivors in her waiting left palm. God, they were tiny!

“So this is how big I got,” she muttered, the people still being the best possible reference to estimate her size. None of the diminutive humans resting in her palm came even closer to being an inch long.

Rachel made some quick math in her head as her captives recovered from the sudden lift. They were not close to being an inch, but she thought they were bigger than half an inch. For the time being, she could settle with something in between. Counting with an average height of six feet, this made the people in her hand look a hundred times smaller. Or, what was the same, it made her a hundred times bigger. A hundred times! A hundred fucking times!

Numbers started flowing through her head with the ease her prodigious mind could handle. If her observation was accurate, this made her just south of six hundred feet in height. Or, being more practical, skyscraper-sized. A hundred was also an easy enough number to estimate her weight. She would essentially be a million times heavier, using a simple square-cube law approximation, making her over sixty thousand tons. No wonder she was causing mild earthquakes when she moved!

“I was unstoppable enough before. I’m just overwhelming, now,” the giantess reflected. She was simply undeniable.

Her scientist mind kicked in just then, reminding her that for all the perks of her latest transformation, she had no clue about its causes. Rachel was sure that RGX had been behind this latest growth spurt, but the best theory she had to explain the mechanism was that her orgasm had freed some latent effect of the drug that had not manifested itself at Deadwater. It was not much for someone who boasted the sharpest brain in the biochem scene.

Some squeaky noises from her palm became a welcome distraction from her train of thought and directed her attention to her tiny captives. They were still lying on her cupped hand, with plenty of room to spare. Rachel wondered how many people she would be able to hold at once, now. That it would surely be more than a hundred made the butterflies return to her stomach.

“Hi, there,” the giantess chirped.

All she got as a first answer were some screams. It was predictable enough. It was also informative. Her state of perpetual elation got an uplift when she realized that despite the boost in size, she could still hear the tiny beings.

“Yeah, I guess I can cause this effect,” she said. “Let me try some incentive. The first one to tell me their name makes it out my palm alive.”

There were some more meaningless screams. Then, a woman managed to say:

“Rhonda!”

Rachel smiled and reached out to her palm with her free hand. Her fingers dwarfed the diminutive men on it. She still managed to maneuver them with enough skill to pinch the object of her interest between her fingertips, being gentle enough not to squish her right away. The woman fought, but it was to no avail. The recently magnified giantess giggled as the woman tickled in the sensitive skin of her fingertips but had no trouble keeping her in place.

Rachel lifted Rhonda in front of her window-sized eyes and winked:

“Clever girl,” she whispered.

She then looked down at her palm and pouted at the two men still on it.

“Not so clever,” she said. And then, she just turned her hand upside down, letting the two bodies fall to the road below, half a world away.

The woman kicked and screamed, but Rachel simply kept looking at her with curiosity.

“You are so cute,” she whispered at the panicky woman. “I’m half tempted to keep you as a pet.”

And then, a tickling she had not expected caught her attention.

Rachel was ecstatic. So ecstatic that she dismissed Rhonda on a whim.

“I have something else to do,” the giantess said. And with that, she crouched to set her on the roof of a knee-high building to her right. She was not even gentle as she did, releasing the woman from way too high, which resulted in a broken leg. Rachel did not even notice.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Curtis did not know how long he had been out. The world around him was still pitch black, but the heavy and putrid air informed him that he had not abandoned Rachel’s anus.

His body hurt like he had never thought it possible. As far as he knew, half of the bones on it were broken. As painful as this was, it would not kill him. But the internal bleeding he was sure must be spreading in different spots of his guts would do the job. He was thankful for it. Having woken up was more a nightmare than a blessing.

He groaned, trying to reposition himself, but there was no single part in his body that could properly respond to the instructions of his brain. And then, as the suffering from his efforts became unbearable, he realized what was wrong.

He was still inside her ass. Of that, he was sure. But the previous tightness was gone. Rather than being pushed in, his body seemed to be resting in a fold of her intestine. His right leg still appeared to retain some strength, so he pushed himself with it, trying to test his theory. His leg found enough leverage against the soft tissue to move his body. His head was suddenly facing the void. And there, at the end of it, he could see the asterisc-shaped light at the end of the tunnel. It was darkened soon enough. And then, the pain got to a new level when a nightmarish strength pulled him from his resting location.

His eyes watered as he tried adjusting them to the light of the day. His head wobbled as he was moved around with several times the violence of a rollercoaster. It took him a while to focus. Rachel’s gigantic face filled his field of vision by the time he did.

It took him a few more seconds to realize that something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“I have to admire your resilience,” Rachel said to the tiny man in her palm. Her heart was filled with glee at the chance to humiliate him so more.

“I… I’m broken…” Curtis babbled.

“That was the idea,” she replied cheerfully.

The moment when she saw the understanding in his eyes was lovely.

“Ra… Rachel… you…”

“Yes. About three times taller, in case you are interested. Best orgasm in my life, I have to say.”

“This is… impossible,” Curtis mumbled.

Rachel laughed.

“You keep saying that as if reality had to obey you. Well, I have some news for you: it obeys me!”

“Oh my God!” Curtis said.

Rachel chuckled.

“I guess you could call me that!”

“No…no!” Curtis said.

“Look, honey, it doesn’t look as if you have a whole lot of time left, so let me spell it out for you one last time. I was already the most intelligent person on the planet. And now I’m also the strongest. And, as far as I know, virtually impossible to kill. I will crush my way to power. The only real question is how many cities I will need to turn into rubble to push those in charge all the way from denial to acceptance,” Rachel bragged.

“No…” Curtis said. He then coughed. The blood was visible even in someone as little as Curtis now looked in her hand.

“There’s no way I’ll let you die on your own,” Rachel said.

And then, her fingertip blocked the Sun for the tiny fucker. By the time she was done pushing, her former lover and boss, the man who had tried to outsmart her and blackmail her into submission, was nothing more than a gorey stain in her palm.

Rachel felt strangely fulfilled. As much as she despised the man, Curtis was important enough that she had wanted to devote her personal attention to him. He was probably one of the last people in the world who would get that much of her focus. Having finally killed him made her feel like she had closed a stage. She had crushed her past, and with it, she had also extinguished any slim chances of being stopped. She was ready for the future. Her future.

Chapter End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss