- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 6

 

Marshal’s ears were whistling. He did not know how a meteorite crash should feel, but he did not think it would be too different from what he had just lived. The shockwave had thrown him backward with such violence that half the bones in his athletic body were aching. His perception of the world was blurred and was just starting to come back, as a permanent hiss kept clouding his thoughts.

And then, as his sight adjusted, Marshal became aware of his grim reality. The wall of flesh right behind him was so massive that it was hard to grasp its real nature. Marshal’s consciousness had to convince his deeply ingrained instincts that he was facing a woman’s toe. One that was both elegant and longer than average. This was not what made it stand out, of course. It was the fact that even if half of it was buried in the cracked asphalt of the avenue, the half that poked out of the imprint still towered over him.

Marshal's upbringing had used him to success. Rich, fit, good-looking, and intelligent, he had never been looked down at. Now, for the first time in his life, he felt humbled. It was even worse than that: he felt insignificant. And also, for the first time, he was afraid.

The toe stood there, motionless, almost like a sculpture. A soft breeze ruffled Marshal’s hair as he observed its massive form, the moment of calm almost making him forget that there had been dozens of people in the spot that was now taken by the digit and its matching foot. And then, the toe reminded the world that it belonged to a living creature and flexed, its knuckles whitening as it pushed the ground, the foot getting readier for a new step. The road could barely contain the unfathomable strength of the digit and the creature it belonged to. It was dug further, cracks forming around the point of pressure.

Marshal observed with horror how a wide fissure quickly advanced towards him. He screamed as he tried to stand. His body ached from the previous battering, but still, the rush of adrenaline helped him get to his feet. And just as he was about to take his first stride, the ground under his feet faded away, and the Earth swallowed him.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

 

Rachel was in bliss. Her latest growth spurt had achieved what she had not thought possible: to make her feel even more empowered.

Twenty-four hours before, she would have laughed at anyone suggesting that a woman could grow to her current proportions. Rachel had not been aware of the existence of a size fetish. She had not even watched any Godzilla movie.

And yet, here she was, thankful for having added a few hundred feet to her stature. It was not even that she thought that she had needed it. She was convinced of her supremacy before when she was ‘merely’ a couple of hundred feet in height. Her new stature would just make things easier.

She could now move faster, reach farther, crush more under her feet. And still, the most welcome effect of her latest transformation was that it made her look more regal. She had been big before. She was something else, now. No building in her vicinity could make it above her knee, and as meaningless as this might initially feel, it made an entire world of difference. Because there was no denying of her now, no excuse the tinies could find to refute her power. She was ever-present now, a moving part of Medford’s skyline, someone whose every move could be felt for miles.

Of course, Rachel knew that her ascension had come with some other changes to her life. She did not even know how she would take care of her basic needs. She did not give a shit. The world was hers now. Hers to do as she pleased, and hers to take what she needed. Had she had any doubt, she only needed to look down and giggle at the crowd of ant-sized humans scurrying between her feet. A couple of hundred of them lay under them, turned into a film of gore at the bottom of her deep footprints.

Feeling naughty, the giantess raised the big toe of her right foot and pivoted it slightly. A moment later, it was hovering over a tiny couple. She did not wait before she brought it down, enjoying the way they squished under the sensitive tip.

“I could do this all day long,” she muttered to herself.

And, truth be told, she might. Now that she had taken care of the last remaining loose ends, nothing was preventing her from devoting the rest of the day to indulgence. Which, having discovered just how arousing slaughtering the micro-humans at her feet was, was not good news for the city.

Playful, the colossal Rachel swept her right foot to the side, sending a couple of dozen people crashing into the façades of the buildings lining the street. Her trek had taught Rachel to enjoy the population's fear below her. She could now sense something different on top: dismay.

“Good!” she thought. “The sooner they learn that resisting me is hopeless, the sooner they’ll bend the knee!”

The giantess took another step to the front, extinguishing a hundred more lives, feeling the butterflies return to her stomach. It was evident that her latest change in dimensions had done nothing to cool down her libido. If anything, they had stirred it even more. She proved her observation by moving her left foot forward, feeling a few dozen pairs of hands raising to try to stop the unstoppable and touch her sensitive sole just before it landed, crushing a new group into yet another deep depression in the road. There was a moment of psychological pleasure at the thought of holding so much power over the regular, everyday people. And then, the physical stimulation kicked in, exciting every erogenous point in her body at once.

Stirred, the behemoth squatted, bringing her prodigious self closer to the appalled population. She enjoyed the sight of hundreds of sub-inch tinies scurrying below her drenched womanhood. And then, she reached out with a cupped hand, which coordinated with her lips to inform the crowd of what was already obvious in her head:

“You are mine!”

She scooped dozens in her palm in a movement that ended with a similar number squishing under her fingers. A second later, she stood back up to her mind-boggling height, her hand full.

“Hahahahahaha!” her loud laughter thundered across the city, rattling the windows for blocks.

Rachel looked down at her catch and marveled at its size and diversity. There had to be a hundred people in there. A hundred people! She was holding a hundred fucking people in her hand!

She was thankful once more for her latest boost in size. As enjoyable as her previous stature had been, Rachel could only see advantages to her new dimensions. They made her just more… superlative!

There was a bit of everything in the mass of humanity she was holding. Men, women, young, old, rich, poor. And each and every single one of them was hers to do as she pleased. Her nipples got harder than diamond at the thought, heart fluttering.

The group was large enough that statistics started to apply, so about half of the people in her hand were lying face down while the remaining half looked up at her high-rise-sized face in terror. She smiled evilly at them.

Rachel’s lips parted, her warm breath adding to the heat of the day and the crowd’s anxiety, bringing their perspiration to new limits. Her voice was deceivingly soft, even if even a whisper could have been heard for miles.

“Isn’t this the perfect metaphor?” she asked to no one in particular. “I’m holding you in my palm. Literally,” she said. The colossal researcher then smiled and added: “Do you think they’re noticing?”

She waved her free hand in the general direction of a buzzing news helicopter that had been following her for a while. Rachel had been aware of its presence for some time but had not minded. If anything, it served her purpose.

“Please, we’ll do anything you want,” a mousy voice came from her hand.

Rachel focused her billboard-sized eyes on the group, pupils widening to the size of pools to take in the detail of the group. It was easy enough to identify the individual that had addressed her, a middle-aged man who was wearing an obviously expensive suit. Who had named him the spokesman for the group, she did not know, but to Rachel, the man looked like the perfect stereotype of the executive that was used to have everyone do as he pleased. He was the kind of guy that was used to running the show while people like her were kept in the background.

“That’s nice of you,” Rachel replied in the same soft voice she had addressed them. Her lip then curled in an evil smirk. “Would you… squish for me?”

They understood right away, as proven by the high-pitched screams coming from her palm at once. Rachel ignored them. She kept a permanent smile on her lips as her fingers started to curl, tossing those that had been closer to them on top of the unlucky bastards at the center of her palm.

The feeling was different than at Deadwater. She could barely feel bones breaking. One moment she was holding a compacted soft mass between her fingers and palms, and the next, they started squishing with scarcely any resistance. It was somehow more satisfying, the implication of her increased power making an impression on her.

Rachel kept going all the way, enjoying the gore oozing between her fingers as her knuckles whitened, savoring the knowledge that she had snuffed a hundred lives on a whim. It was not as if this had not happened many times already, every time she stepped on the crowd, but accomplishing it with her hand conferred an even increased feeling of control.

She kept squeezing for a few more seconds and then opened her palm. She admired her handiwork, even if mess would have been a better description. Her hand was soaked in gore; her pussy was getting soggy with her love juices almost in unison.

“Thank God there are millions of them!” Rachel thought, realizing that at the rate she was finishing the tiny bastards, she would need a good supply.

Crouching once more, the giantess brushed her palm on an empty stretch of road, trying to rinse the waste. She left a wide brownish streak on its four lanes, but it did not do much good to her cleanness. Twitching her nose, she repeated the operation in another empty section of the street, but the effect was also limited. Upset, she balled her hand into a fist and slammed it into the roof of a neighboring building. Half of it went down with barely a protest, leaving dozens of survivors shocked and covered in dust and debris. Rachel ignored them as she picked up some of the rubble and crushed it into powder in her first. She then rubbed both her palms together, finally getting to somewhat acceptable results.

“Killing you guys is fun but grimy!” she falsely complained.

The crowd was beyond the point where they cared about her humiliation. They were just trying to get as far away from the giant monster as they could. The titaness mocked their attempts simply by standing up and resuming her stroll, each of the steps of her mass-murdering feet becoming a massacre of its own.

Rachel advanced uninterrupted for a while, covering a dozen blocks in a couple of minutes, increasing the body count by the thousands. She kept her attention on the city beyond her, barely noticing the one she was crushed below through the myriad of sensations under her soft soles. Downtown, on the opposite side of the Cobalt, beckoned her with its endless crowds and majestic skyscrapers. Rachel had already been through it on her way to Curtis’, but she craved to check it from her new perspective.

Stopping at a large intersection, the prodigious woman widened her stance. She brought her hands to her hips in a natural movement as she inspected her surroundings, trying to find the most direct route to the city’s actual center. It wasn’t hard to find a major road that would take her where she wanted. In the process, her analytic mind could not help but notice the new pattern on the screaming crowds at her feet.

Her lips curled in the characteristic half-smile she donned when she was about to make a discovery at the lab. The bug-sized humans by her toes seemed to keep the same erratic response people used to have when she was too close. But the farther away they got, the more their movements seemed to be coordinated towards a common goal. From her privileged vantage, high above the rooftops, it wasn’t hard for her gifted mind to unlock the mystery.

“Really?” she boomed from above as she followed the different streams of people converging into a large building by the river. It did not take her long to identify it for what it was: the Science Museum, one of the city’s iconic destinations.

As far as she could guess, someone had established a shelter or evacuation point in there. She could think of no other reason why so many different mobs would be heading to the same spot. Making an effort to think like one of the peabrains running the show, Rachel realized that it made kind of sense. On their own, the crowds were dying like flies, and the museum was large enough to hold thousands of people with the hopes of getting them out of her way. Where the tiny paper-pushers had royally screwed up had been in not realizing just how tempting a spot like this would appear to her. Getting to the museum implied a detour from her trek back to Downtown, but now that she was aware of its presence and function, there was no way Rachel would not visit it.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Pam was a rational woman. All along her forty-two years of life, she had looked at the world as a rational place that could be made sense of. Her job as an accountant had reinforced this cosmovision.

Of course, Pam was no stranger to fear. But never before had she been touched by the same kind of irrational horror that invaded her now. Suddenly, the universe had stopped being logical. Suddenly, a woman had become what no creature had the right to become. And suddenly, that monster had started using her preposterous size and power to do what no human being should feel like doing.

Judging by the pitch of the screams around her, Pam’s terror was shared by the hundreds of people that were pushing her into the violent stream heading deeper into the museum’s main hall. She was beginning to feel overwhelmed, running out of space to breathe.

The loudspeakers had told them to gather at Medford’s Science Museum. But suddenly, no one seemed to know what to make of them once they had got in there. Reaching the ramp to the underground level, fifty feet away, felt like an odyssey, and at the rate the people were pushing, Pam was starting to be afraid that she would be crushed in the human stampede.

And then, the ground shook violently. Dust rained from the high ceiling. Another shaking. This time, a couple of lamps and some chunks of concrete dropped on the crowd below. Pam noticed the different tone of the screams of the victims of the deadly downpour. Another tremor. More screams.

Not a second had passed when the southern wall of the main station hall exploded spectacularly. Smoke and dust filled the air as the yelling got to new levels. From her position, in a section that was slightly elevated over the main lobby floor, Pam could see the silhouettes of the area once the dust started to settle, much like a girl watching a Chinese shadow show. She found herself screaming when all there was to see was a foot—a long, elegant, and ridiculously large foot that stood where dozens of people had once been.

There was a moment of calm. It did not last long. The sounds of more of the building being tortured made Pam look up. A section of the wall just under the ceiling broke, four neverending poles of flesh penetrated. The oversized fingers curled. A moment later, a crack advanced through the thick ceiling, splitting it in two. More lethal chunks of the roof rained on the crowd. Pam could barely notice. She was still looking up, now feeling the direct caress of the blazing sun in her face. Another shudder, and the Science Museum became roofless.

The screams turned into a collective gasp. Pam did not participate. She was breathless, still looking up, trying to make sense of the humongous form of the woman looking down at them from the heights, her shape deformed by perspective.

She could barely notice her face, partially hidden behind her prodigious breasts. There was a hint of a movement there just before her voice took over Pam, overshadowing every scream, making her bones rattle.

“How very nice of you to pack for me,” the woman said, her voice deep and sensual despite its deafening volume. The sarcasm was not lost on Pam, who felt her angst get to new limits as a result. “If you don’t mind a piece of advice, next time a giant woman comes knocking at your door, you might want to think on strategies different than putting all your eggs in one basket.”

The woman’s leg then started to pull up. It was quickly followed by her foot. A moment later, the unnatural appendage took over Pam’s horizon, blocking the Sun and casting a deadly shadow in the section of the station she was in. There was no pain. There was no time for it as the massive foot landed and swallowed Pam’s life, along with a hundred others.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel stood over the Science Museum, a foot planted deep into the crowd while the other was partially crushing the southern wall. One thing that could be said about her new size was that it made things easier. Moving around was easier, ripping a building open was easier and killing people by the hundreds was considerably easier.

The frantic movement of those lucky enough to be just next to where her foot had landed instead of under it tickled. A few even ended up climbing over her toes in their desperate attempts to escape from the overflowing space. Feeling playful, the titaness flexed her digits, sending a few tinies flying around.

“What to do with you?” she said out loud.

And with that, the giantess moved her left foot forward, crushing dozens more as she found a more comfortable standing position, legs wide open into the vast space of the museum, hands on her hips. There, surrounded by thousands of tiny and squishy humans, she felt like a farm girl at the vintage, crushing grapes under her bare feet. The dark red gore hinting from the bottom of her soles added to the effect.

It all made her hornier.

“Again?” Rachel thought, noticing that the drenching of her womanhood had reached the point of no return. The combination of the sense of supremacy with the strongest physical arousal she had ever felt was too much to fight.

She decided to test her theory. Lifting her right foot, she let it hover in a seemingly random pattern over the crowd. Rachel could hear their screams, but more than that, she could sense the spike of fear of those that suddenly found themselves trapped under the shadow cast by her basketball-court-sized sole. This alone was stirring enough. She then stepped. The explosion of excitement was noticeable, as was the increased warmth down there.

“I’ve literally become the biggest nympho ever,” she reflected with sarcasm. She wondered if things would cool down a bit once she got more used to her new size. She did not have a good answer.

Meanwhile, the crowd by her feet was as frenetic as a crowd could get. Naughty, Rachel widened the gap between her big toe and the second one. She then moved her foot forward, engulfing five tinies in the space between her digits.

Without further word, the giantess brought her toes together and focused on keeping the right balance to keep the teeny humans in place without crushing them. Balancing herself as she rested her weight on her other foot, she lifted her captives in an elegant movement of her slender limb. Moving with the grace of a gymnast, the titaness then brought her foot closer to her waiting hand, where she released her hostages.

They looked considerably battered as she held them under her face. Once again, she marveled at the people’s tininess against the backdrop of her palm. She was still observing them when her foot landed back into the station, bringing death like a bomb. She only noticed that because of the pops under her sole.   

“You are clearly insufficient,” she said in a calm tone. None of the men and women in her palm knew what she was talking about. She ignored their reaction and added: “But I’ve got to start somewhere.”

She used two pole-sized fingers to scoop the five people in an extended movement. The next thing they saw was the glistening surface of her lower labia as she used her free hand to widen its entrance. Rachel was not expecting much when she released her forced lovers inside her, so the feeble wiggling was welcome.

“I wonder how many of you I will need to do to get off,” she teased. “I guess we’ll find out soon enough.”

Rachel was about to crouch to grab a handful of sex slaves when her eyes stopped at the exhibition. And then she wondered how in the hell she had managed to ignore it so far!

A large banner had “Space” written in futuristic typography over a dark background. It was big enough for her to read. And reading it made her remember the exposition going on at the museum during the summer. The City Hall had made a big noise of the fact that NASA and the Russian space agency had moved quite a bit of their hardware for the biggest space exploration presentation ever.

Leaving the mild squirming inside her in autopilot, Rachel suddenly grew curious about the theme surrounding her and the thousands of people trapped at her feet.

“Excuse me!” the skyscraper-sized woman said to no one in particular.

Her knees landed like boulders, slaughtering the masses under her with barely a thought on her side. Her left hand reached for a building section that was still whole. Closing her fingers into a fist, she slammed it unceremoniously on the roof, bringing a large section of it down, crushing dozens of people under the rubble.

She then cupped her hand like a spade and removed another large chunk of the ceiling, exposing more of the main exhibition hall to her curious eyes and revealing an even larger crowd. They were anything but happy to see her.

“Are all of you here for the Space Exploration show?” she mocked. “I heard it was a great exhibition, but boy, I was not expecting such a crowd!” she went on.

The people screamed to the top of their lungs as they tried to move as far away from her as they could. Packed as the space was, it was not an easy task. Meanwhile, Rachel observed them with giddy fascination as she tried to make her mind up on what to do. No longer in a rush to tie loose ends, her playful side emerged. For anyone familiar with her tastes in games, this was not good news.

“Why does everyone suddenly look so upset?” she kept teasing. “Did I crash your party?” she insisted. “I was not trying to be disruptive, but there’s only so much you can do when you are the size of a skyscraper, you know?”

The crowd ignored her and just kept pushing forward, even if the results they had to show for their efforts were meager.

“Let me do something to make this up to you. Why don’t I make your experience more… interactive?” the giantess playfully threatened.

With that, she picked one of the largest chunks of ceiling she was still holding in her left hand and held it in front of her mischievous eyes. She then did not hesitate to hurl it towards one of the spots where the people’s density was the highest.

The screams took on a different pitch as a dozen people were crushed, with many more injured by the shrapnel that ensued. The fear reached a new level to everyone on the museum’s grounds, even if it had felt impossible just a minute before.

“What do you think of the meteor shower?” Rachel mocked. A new chunk of debris hit the mob right away, snuffing a few more lives and bringing home the fact that she was not only very able to hurt them but also very keen to do so.

The titaness picked up the pace and started tossing heavy chunks of concrete in random directions, decimating the group at a brisk pace, even if this was merely a game to her. Her nipples and cunt responded to her impish entertainment, physically demonstrating her state of arousal.

Out of projectiles, the giantess used her now free hand to massage her buxom left breast and felt the hardness of her nipple. It was as swollen as she had ever felt it. Looking down, she giggled at the sight of what looked like half a dozen people, drenched by sticky droplets of her love juices. Curious, she reached out with two fingertips and giggled once more when she felt the two tinies stick to them. She promptly raised them to her face and winked at them, a young man and woman. She did not think she had seen too many people in her life who looked more battered.

“Welcome to the party,” she purred in a deep bedroom voice.

Rachel pondered whether to insert them so that they could join their efforts with the current dwellers of her cavernous cunt. Truth e told, their initial effect seemed to be lost, and their stimulation had clearly withered. It was when she realized that two tinies would not make the difference. Most likely, nothing short of her own fingers would.

It was not as if her clit was the only erogenous part of her body. Feeling as her nipples were about to explode, she decided to give them some attention.

“Keep me stirred, and you may live,” she promised the two shabby humans.

And then, she proceeded to place them in her left breast’s areola with great care, trusting her nectar to keep them in place. They felt so weightless that the bet did not look too risky. The couple did not get it right away, so after a couple of seconds of a hiatus, she poked them with her fingertip and moved them closer to her imposing nipple.

“Just in case you did not get it…your lives depend on my nipple remaining excited. Lick it, rub it, kick it, punch it or do whatever you need to do to keep me stirred. Or else…”

The effect was almost immediate. It was also weak, but Rachel had not had too high expectations to start with. Rather than the physical invigoration, the upside of what she had just done was to feel even more in charge. God! She had two people entirely devoted to the pleasure of the tiniest part of her anatomy!

Determined to play some more as she let those in her breast and cunt do their stuff, as ineffective as it might be, the giantess looked back into the partially crumbled building. It seemed as if the main exhibition was deeper into the museum section that was still standing.

Paying no heed to the crowds still trapped right in front of her, Rachel rested her weight on her hands, feeling countless lives pop under her palms. And then, she moved her knee forward, crushing plenty more people as she advanced and repositioned herself closer to the main hall.

Below her, the crowd had already managed to clear the area she had ripped open, leaving behind the dozens of corpses that had been hit by her meteors. It was not as if the rest of the people were too far away. Rachel could easily hear their yelling through the opening. Closing her hand into a fist, she then swung her arm around like a pendulum and hit the part of the roof that was still standing. Like a wrecking ball, her fist caused massive destruction, tearing a new wide opening into the hall.

Part of Rachel’s intention with her overcomplicated movement had been to push most of the debris away from the exhibition area to keep it in the best possible shape. Otherwise, she would have just punched. A few chunks of the roof still dropped on the stuff and people below, unavoidably crushing them, but for the most part, the bulk of the destruction had landed elsewhere, so Rachel gave herself kudos for her skill.

Of course, her intentions had been anything but merciful. Rachel could not care less about the thousands of lives trapped in the museum. She just wanted to keep her toys in one piece while she played. Her toys, on the other hand, did not seem too appreciative of the efforts she had gone through not to have them crushed. Like every crowd, they were screaming and pushing each other as if they could really get out of her reach.

She was about to tease them when her eyes met the only thing that mattered to her from then onwards.

“Ooohhhh…” she purred.

The half a dozen rockets were standing proudly in a highlighted section of the exhibition, dwarfing the mob themselves. They could, of course, not compare with her own dimensions, but they were big enough to be consequential to Rachel, which was not common at all. As a matter of fact, they were just the right size. And, being rockets, shape was a given.

“Mind if I take that?” she asked to no one in particular.

Without warning, Rachel leaned forward and reached out with her neverending arm. Out of all the appealing options the launcher rockets section had to offer, the titaness settled for one that was wider at the base but also at the top. It looked like an oversized metallic phallus, which was precisely why it was so attractive. The rocket had been clamped to a heavy base, but it only took a mild pull of the behemoth’s astronomical force to tear the steel joints in an audible metallic groan.

“Mmmmm…” Rachel moaned as she bit her lower lip. She brought the foot-long toy under her face and admired its sheer perfection, already anticipating what had to come.

Dr. Rachel Reed was an attractive woman. Of course, she knew that, which meant that she had never had any trouble finding a sex partner when she wished for one. Men were easy in that way. It was not as if she fancied one every time she was sexually aroused. Having been for long more infatuated with herself than with the rest of humanity, the young and brilliant researcher had found that she often had a better time without the need for company. In turn, this had turned her into quite an expert when it came to sex toys. Among other interesting gadgets, Rachel owned a sizable collection of dildos. The rocket she was holding could easily rival the best among them. A bit longer than the average vibrator, the space launcher she was holding felt as if it had been tailored to satisfy her specific needs. Had she had to design it herself from scratch, Rachel doubted she would have altered its shape or diameter.

“Hello, gorgeous!” she whispered as her eyes narrowed in anticipation.

Just for fun, the giantess brought the tip of the rocket to her mouth and encompassed it with her lips, sucking it in, feeling it with her tongue. It was indeed perfect, even if a bit cold. Bringing it out, she exhaled at it to try and fix the minor inconvenience as she brought her free hand to her pussy and grabbed a generous serving of her love juices. Moving it back up, she painted the bulb of the rocket with her wet as she felt her libido skyrocket.

There was some excess arousal fluid in her palm. Naughty, the giantess carefully reached for the very spooked crowd with an open hand and let physics do their magic, feeling a couple of dozen tinies stick to her palm with barely any action on her side. Bringing her palm back up, she smiled at the unlucky bastards glued to her palm and addressed them with scorn:

“Care to join me for some sex?”

Caught in their fight with her sticky goo, not many of her palm captives could even scream. Amused, Rachel giggled and added:

“It was a rhetorical question, of course. It’s not as if you have a say.”

Applying the same gentleness she had when picking them up, the giantess then caressed her free right breast with care, transferring the contents of her palm to her humongous tit. It worked wonderfully, making her notice once more that the instincts about how to handle her otherworldly size and strength seemed to have kicked in naturally.

Only a few scattered tinies remained in her palm by the time she had finished the operation. The titaness looked down at them with disdain.

“Do you know how frustrating it is for a woman like me to be rejected?” she said, frowning. And then, she closed her hand into a tight fist, feeling the squishes with satisfaction.

She soon forgot about her latest victims and focused on her chest right after. If anything, the twenty or so people she now had adhered to her massive mammary tickled with their wriggling. Even if their combined efforts were weak compared to what a same-sized partner would have been able to achieve, Rachel found their tingling to be more stimulating.

Bringing her free hand to the underside of her boob, she pushed it gently upwards, making it wobble as to stimulate its riders. This was too much for a couple of her unwilling passengers, who ended up peeling from her manor-sized tit.

“Ooops,” she said, bemused, as she observed the deadly drop. “Seems not everyone has what it takes for the tit rodeo!” she added in mockery as she gently shook her breast once more.

“Mind if I leave the rest of you in autopilot for a while?” she then added in a dirty tone. “You don’t know just how badly I need to get fucked!”

With that, the colossal Rachel adjusted her grip on the rocket and shifted her kneeling position, widening her legs and bringing her torso a bit upwards, creating a natural path for her inanimate lover.

“Mmmm…ooohhhh,” she moaned as the tip of the rocket touched her labia.

She did not recall ever having anticipated penetration so much as she now was. She had never been so lubricated before either, so she had no trouble sliding the wider than average tip of the rocket inside.

Her body shivered in pleasure, forcing her to brace her position with her free hand. The concrete floor of the museum’s main hall cracked as her palm landed. Two dozen unlucky bastards were turned into a thin layer of gore without the giantess noticing. She was too enraptured by the immense pleasure coming from her womanhood.

Rachel moved the rocket further inside, feeling it fill herself like no man or sex toy had ever done.

“Oh my fucking goodness!” she screamed, sending those in her vicinity that had not yet been injured by her antics to their knees, hands on their ears.

Ecstatic, the giantess unconsciously contracted her vaginal muscles. Something gave. A metallic groan informed that the victim had been the rocket itself.

“Ooohhh…” she moaned. “Gotta be careful with you, love,” she then said, realizing that the rocket might be the ultimate dildo in size and shape, but it also was weaker than the plastic toys she used to play with.

Still, there seemed to be no significant damage, so she just went on, pushing the rocket all the way. Its base still emerged from her lower lips once its top had reached the limits of her cavernous cunt.

“Where have you been all my life?” she purred.

Vaguely conscious that there was some stimulation still coming from her breasts, Rachel shook them gently once more. A couple more tinies peeled off, but she almost ignored them as she focused on removing the rocket from herself. Holding it in front of her face once more, she saw the noticeable denting her involuntary contraction had caused but also relaxed at the realization that it was sturdier than it had felt. Well, it had to be. After all, it was designed to go through the atmosphere and back.

Some red stains on the rocket’s bulbous tip surprised her at first. She could only giggle when she realized that they were nothing more than the remainders of the tinies that had populated her pussy before her new metallic companion had taken over.

Rachel was about to bring the rocket back down when she noticed a red flag and a golden symbol with the sickle and hammer on its side.

“God bless the Russkies,” she said out loud. “If this is the kind of stuff you guys do, I will need to visit you sooner rather than later!”

Without further delay, she moved her superlative sex toy down to her cunt and brought it back in.

“Mmmmm…” she moaned once more as she proceeded with a well-rehearsed routine of starting slow and gentle, only to become wilder with each thrust. 

Her masturbation at Curtis’ had been glorious, but it could barely compare to what she was building up to now. No longer in a rush, Rachel had let the death and destruction gradually stir her, only to have some volunteers work her private parts in anticipation of the final game. It was all paying off now, with every cell of her vast anatomy apparently engaged in the path to Eden’s Garden.

Rachel brought the rocket back to the limits of her vagina, only to move it out and repeat the process with a slight gyration that ensured that new areas of her womanhood got stimulated. And then she did it again. And again. The giantess then let out her loudest moan yet, feeling how the pleasure unavoidably built up to what would undoubtedly be the best orgasm in the history of humanity.

And then, she was interrupted. Rachel was so captivated by the overwhelming bliss that it took her some time to notice that the conditions had changed. Eventually, the tapping at her back became more forceful. The string of consciousness still connected to the real world called the rest of the giantess’ focus back, activating the only mental mechanism that could surpass pleasure: danger alert.

The USSR rocket was still halfway inside her by the time Rachel straightened her back and looked over her shoulder. Her eyes narrowed almost right away, trying to adjust to the light of the explosion that hit her right under her shoulder blade.

“What the fuck?" she muttered.

Another explosion followed right after, lower in her back but still visible enough. Rachel realized that she could feel the heat. She could feel the pressure of the impact too. It was even annoying, almost like being pricked with a red hot needle. With more and more of her awareness now taken by the bizarre situation at her back, the giantess finally noticed the rest of the impacts on her smooth skin. They had different intensities and offered different levels of discomfort. One thing they were was frequent.

Suddenly, the intense delight she felt in every pore of her body started fading away, and what was slowly setting up to become the best climax in her life went to waste. The powerful pleasure withered, replaced almost right away but an equally intense feeling: rage.

Rachel’s forehead wrinkled in a frown; her eyes narrowed in anger. Already positive of what she would find, the giantess looked beyond her back and into the road.

The massive display of dark blue figurines forming a jagged barricade a couple of blocks down the avenue was expected. This did not make them any less vexing. Rachel had to admit that the Medford Police Department had managed to put together quite a show. How had she managed to ignore them while they managed to amass what appeared to be a thousand officers, she did not know. Or, well… in truth, she did. Nothing short of the few missiles she had been bit with over the last minute would have been able to take her out of the state of bliss she had been in. A state of bliss she was no longer feeling. Which was…infuriating.

Rachel instinctively moved her left hand to her breast. Two tinies were inadvertently crushed at her careless gesture, but this was the least of the giantess’ concerns. The softness of her nipple was much more aggravating. Looking down between her legs, she could still see the bottom half of the Russian rocket emerging from her vagina. The pleasure at having such a fulfilling object inside her was still noticeable, but far from the rapture she had felt only moments ago. It was then that the skyscraper-woman understood that her careful foreplay, her gradual build-up, it had all been for nothing.

Rachel’s frown deepened as she started to stand up, the muscles of her slender legs powerful enough to lift the tens of thousands of tons of her otherwise slim figure with grace, reminding her that she was not only bigger but also enhanced.

The giantess slowly turned over herself to face her minuscule attackers, each repositioning of her humongous feet causing hundreds of new victims in the still packed grounds of the museum she was standing on.

The barrage that had been hitting her on the back withered for an instant, the officers in the blockade apparently shocked as she got to her full height.

Reaching haphazardly between her legs, Rachel plucked the rocket out of herself with a loud pop and held it at her side. And then, she addressed the cops in her loudest and angriest tone yet, her deep sensual voice reaching practically every corner of the city. She was slow, punctuating every word.

“YOU… DON’T… INTERRUPT… A WOMAN… WHILE… SHE…IS….GETTING…OFF!”

Windows rattled, the closest ones to her even shattering at the power of her statement. There were a few seconds of tense calm. And then, the shooting resumed. Rachel mostly ignored it. Now that she knew what had hit her, she could not be less concerned about its potential for harming her. She had endured tank shells when she was “merely” two hundred feet tall. There was no way in hell the puny cops had a chance to do much more than annoy her now that she was so much bigger and heavier. This did not mean that she was not pissed off. She was probably the most pissed off she had ever been at anyone but Curtis. Being denied the monumental orgasm she had worked so hard for was among the worst things one could do a woman like her.

So, as she weathered the hundreds of shells ricochetting from her flawless skin without even a flinch, there was only one thing running through Rachel’s mind was retribution.

“You guys are so dead,” she muttered as she crouched to set the Soviet rocket on the ground. She took her first step right after.

There were a couple more rockets shot in her direction. She did not slow down, did not try to dodge them. Both projectiles hit home, one right under her left breast, the other on her belly button. The heat was somewhat annoying, the pressure not even that. The small arms fire felt like raindrops by now, to the point where she had to concentrate to feel the bullets hit the different spots of her prodigious anatomy.

Half a dozen steps later, the giantess had closed the distance with her attackers by half, and the nervousness started to soar amongst the police ranks. She went on, stomping rather than walking as she advanced, making her surroundings shake. Parked cars bounced, and cracks formed in the façades of neighboring buildings. Rachel ignored them. In her mind, there was only one thing that mattered.

The cops were already breaking by the time she reached them, her toes towering over them even with her feet partially sunk in the brittle asphalt. Rachel did not even say a word as she lifted her foot as high as she could. And then, she stomped harder than ever, turning a hundred cops into a thin layer of gore at the bottom of her deeper footprint yet.

Cracks advanced like spiderwebs from her imprint, swallowing more tiny officers and a few of their vehicles. A six-story building to her left could not take the pounding and crumbled on itself, the debris burying some more officers. Her angry voice boomed from above like that of a vengeful goddess:

“YOU really thought you could attack ME!”

Her foot abandoned the deep depression it had created and rose again. Having reached the underground piping level, the giantess’ footprint filled with crimson-tinted water as she lifted her appendage, leaving an eerie swimming pool behind.

The giant foot landed again, with the same vice as in the previous occasion, making short work of another packed group of cops and half a dozen of their vehicles.

“I had honestly thought that things would be so fucking obvious by now!” she said.

Rachel kicked, sending three-dozen dark blue figures flying for blocks. None of them moved after landing. She then spied a group trying to hide from her in a neighboring street. Sneering, she kicked the building that marked the intersection, sending a deadly rain of debris in the direction of the cops.

“I fucking told you! I told you what would happen if you were stupid enough to try something. And not only did you ignore me, but you dare to attack me when I’m doing myself!”

Rachel had already laid waste to the main group of cops down the road. This did not mean that there weren’t more. She just had to chase them, which given her size and vantage point of view, was a piece of cake. Pivoting to her right, the giantess started after the most populous group of officers, enjoying their squishing under her soles.

“You are nothing but pests next to me. If you had any brains, you’d kneel before me and pray that I’m feeling kind. But instead, you insist on attacking me when all it does is piss me off!”

With that, Rachel lifted her right foot and set it on top of a knee-high fifteen-story apartment building. There was a collective gasp, followed by an unnatural silence as if the world was trying to guess whether she would do it. Rachel quickly resolved the doubt by pushing her sole down. The high-rise gave like a sandcastle, collapsing on itself under the might of her slender leg, burying dozens of unsuspecting citizens that had thought themselves safer than their comrades on the road.

“Now, the city needs to pay your insolence!”

Just in case anyone had not made the logical connection, the giantess drew her leg back elegantly and then kicked a group of three buildings to her right, her foot mowing through them as if they had been made of crackers.

Happy with her brief but devastating example setting, Rachel resumed her walk. The cops had only cleared enough road for an extra step, so she was soon ready to continue her punishment.

“You know how you look from up here?” she asked, her voice thundering from above. “Like bugs. Tiny, pathetic bugs!”

Her left foot rose higher than usual before she stomped, squishing several dozen cops at once.

“Have you the slightest idea about how it feels to be attacked by the likes of you?”

Her right foot followed suit, embedding countless additional police officers in yet another of her footprints.

“It’s insulting!”

The giantess swept her foot to the side, sending those that had been lucky enough not to end under her sole flying and crashing with the façades to her right.

The police force had been formidable but was quickly getting exterminated. Rachel took two more steps. They were casual this time, but this did not make them any less deadly. The road she was following while chasing the remainders of the police force ended ahead in a T, forcing the cops to choose a side for their so-far unsuccessful escape attempt. Rachel doubted there had been any coordination or intention in the outcome, but from her vantage, it was easy to see that roughly half the cops turned in each direction.

“I guess this is just statistics at play,” she muttered.

It was merely an inconvenience. Rachel was confident that she would have no trouble catching up with one group after she had finished exterminating the other. It would simply require pushing herself a bit more. But that was the problem: she did not want to push herself. God knew that the fucking cops at her toes did not deserve it.

She killed a few more of the tiny offenders with delightful squishes before she reached the intersection. Once there, she widened her stance and brought one hand to her lower lip while the other rested on her hip. There were still quite a few cops left, but now that she finally had stopped for a moment, the giantess realized that she had already wiped out the bulk of the attack force.

“I did not even break a sweat,” she thought, marveling at her ability for destruction. She chuckled, aware that the world would not share her mental jest. “I was unstoppable enough before. Now… I’m a force of nature,” she added to herself, grateful once more for her most recent boost in size.

Standing there, finding the necessary calm after her initial, enraged reaction at being attacked, Rachel figured her next course of action out.

The tallest building in the vicinity was the one just to her left, an office tower that reached up to mid-thigh. It had the perfect proportions for what she had in mind. She crouched as she smiled at the unremarkable concrete structure. Once more, the world contained its breath, wondering what the colossal woman was up to. They did not have to wait long. Making use of her spatial awareness and her intuitive knowledge about structural integrity, the giantess chose two points in the bulky high-rise. Her fingers quickly dug into it when she pushed with open hands, the structure offering less resistance than soft-clay would have. Her fingertips toppled walls, furniture, and people around as they penetrated the building on its first floor. Rachel kept going until she judged she had a good enough grip on it. And then, she just pulled up.

A whole lot of stuff broke. But it broke with ease, unable to resist the unfathomable force she now possessed in arms that had been considered slender until the night before. Debris rained as she kept lifting the structure, but for the most part it seemed to be remaining in one piece, so she started raising from her squatting position, arms and legs working in coordination to keep moving the suitcase-sized building up with her. The most critical moment of the entire process came right after, when she had to rest the twenty-story highrise carefully against her chest. Rachel’s full breasts unavoidably ended up damaging the façade, breaking through it with the same ease as the rest of her anatomy. It was a weird feeling, albeit an exciting one. To think that the softest part of herself was able to cause so much damage on its own gave Rachel a new hint on just how overwhelming her superiority was. Still, there was a bit of worry at the destruction caused by her breasts, since at that precise moment, she was interested in keeping the building as much in one piece as possible.

There was an instant of concern when the highrise groaned, but Rachel quickly relaxed when she felt that it was holding, even if there seemed to be a constant downpour of debris from its base.

Happy with the results of her latest action, Rachel took two steps to the front and turned, facing the fleeing cops. And then, just before proceeding with the final move, she paused for a moment and let what she had just done sink in.

“I’m holding a fucking building in my arms!” she reflected. “This probably took years to build. There must be hundreds of people inside. And here I am, holding it as if I were carrying some bags with groceries. It’s even easier!” she thought, noticing that the office building was on the light side.

It was not as if she were planning to carry it around, in any case. Quite the contrary. Fixing her billboard-sized brown eyes on the mass of police officers that spanned the next couple of blocks, she addressed them with derision.

“If I had to bet, I’d say that you have already realized that attacking me was a big mistake. I think that the fact that you have been running away from me is a clear enough indication. You know what? It doesn’t matter. I never was the forgiving type. And if anything, my recent change in perspective has only reinforced that trait. Hasta la vista, fuckers!”

And with that, she hurled the high-rise in the direction of the cops. The building was not precisely a projectile, so the moment it left her arms, it started disintegrating at an accelerated pace. It did not matter for what Rachel had in mind. As a vanguard for what would come next, chunks of the high-rise started dropping at random spots, killing or severely injuring many of the fleeing cops. The big bang came a second later when the bulk of the building hit a spot a block and a half away from her. Even after losing half of its mass during its flight, the structure was massive enough to bury dozens of cops under the rubble. The rest were caught in the aftermath soon after, when the debris that shot after the explosion reached their position, obliterating them.

Rachel observed the consequences of her decisive but rather simple action with utter satisfaction. A thick column of dust emerged from the spot where the building had landed, obscuring her visibility of the scene, but she had little doubts that she had more than accomplished her objective.

So, with half of the remaining officers now dealt with, the giantess only had one side of the avenue to worry about. Even after the time she had taken to exterminate their comrades, the cops had not managed to get too far away from her. Of course, she knew it was not their fault but rather a consequence of the mind-blowing difference in size, but it was of little matter.

A few well-placed steps would do with the police force once and for all. This was not what Rachel had in mind, though. Smirking evilly, the giantess squatted with grace and then got into her hands and knees, pushing her world-class ass out as she readied herself for a cat and mouse game.

The world was even more thrilling from up close, the streets and building façades taking an increased toy resemblance. The titaness moved her right hand first, feeling the asphalt crack under her delicate hand like clay, cracks projecting from the gaps between her fingertips, where her heavier palm had rested. Her left hand soon followed, moving in unison with her right knee, which was considerably less delicate when landing, shaking her surroundings substantially harder. She kept crawling, quickly gaining on the cops despite the deceivingly casual nature of her movement. The first group was soon within reach. Closing her right hand on a fist, she slammed it on the half a dozen dark blue figures, smashing them beyond recognition, burying them deep into the city’s underground level. The building to her right cracked and shifted in its position due to the nearby pounding.

A few officers decided to try something else instead and hid behind parked vans. Rachel chuckled.

“Please! I have a bird’s eye view of you!” she said before her fist made short work of them and the vehicles they had chosen for cover.

A thousand cops had interrupted her orgasm; less than a hundred remained now. Rachel relished at the realization as she kept lazily chasing them, pushing them down the road and towards a square she had easily spotted from her standing position.

“Fee-fi-fo-fum!” she chirped as she kept after them.

A couple of officers dropped from the group, visibly exhausted. Rachel twitched her nose and rested the rip of her index finger on the one closest to her.

“You guys should watch your cardio. It makes wonders on life expectancy!”

With that, she pushed down, easily squishing the man under her mighty digit. The second man tried to resume a trot, but Rachel’s fingers were quickly behind him. Without further word, the giantess flicked him, sending him flying half a dozen blocks deeper into the city. She felt quite a bit of ripping at impact, which, combined with the lack of a scream, informed her that the cop was probably dead as soon as she hit him.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

He did not know why he was running. His lungs were burning already and, no matter what he did, he was sure that the giant bitch would end up crushing him sooner rather than later. And still, Captain Ronald Mills kept pushing himself, trying to keep up with his men as they hopelessly rushed down the road.

Every boom sounded louder, every shaking felt closer. And every time a scream preceded the death of one of his men, Mills felt fear for his own life but also a sharp sting of guilt. Mullin had been right. They should have never attacked her, even less when they had realized that the woman had become even larger. His pride had gotten the best of him when the Mayor called, though. And now, he would pay his pride with his life. It would have been a fair enough deal if he had not bet the lives of over a thousand of his comrades in the process.

The next boom was so loud that it made his bones rattle. The ensuing shaking practically threw him off his feet. When the Sun at his back was suddenly blocked by an ominous shadow, Mills knew that the end was nigh.

He saw the impossible arm’s movement through the corner of his eyes, felt the hand unfolding over him. He kept running as he waited for the hammer to fall. When it did, it was nothing like he had expected.

The ground shook again, but it was milder. He was alive. His men were too. The woman’s massive hand had dropped, but rather than crushing them underneath, it had hit the road on its side, forming an impassable wall of flesh that reached as high as the third floor of the neighboring buildings.

Confused, hesitating whether he should consider himself lucky to be still alive, Captain Mills stopped on his tracks. It was not as if he had anywhere to go. The hand then shifted its position, taking an angle. He barely had any warning before it moved in his direction. The impact was harsh, sending him head over heel, pushing other bodies on top of his. Over the next few seconds, Mills’ only concern was to get enough room to breathe while other men were piled up above him. Mills wondered if this was how people felt when they were caught in human avalanches. It could hardly get any worse. And then, it did. He would have thrown up his breakfast if his stomach had not been so compressed. The g-forces were almost back-breaking, pushing him harder into the soft surface of what he knew was the giant woman’s palm. Bodies shifted above him. Suddenly the weight on his back shrunk. Eventually, he grabbed enough space to turn.

His entire field of vision was taken by her face. Freckled and framed by an abundant mane of distinctive auburn hair, the high-rise-sized visage looming over him was both attractive and terrifying. Just in one look, the young woman was more than able to convey the contempt she felt for them. Just in case there had been any doubts, her lips parted, ready to speak. A warm breath washed over him, making him sweat even harder. Her voice rattled his bones and also his soul.

“You cannot imagine just how puny you look from up close. It makes it even more insulting that you dared to attack me!”

The giant’s eyes moved momentarily to the left. She was clearly looking down. There was a loud thud, coming from apparently very far away, just before the woman’s attention returned to them.

“I hope that you saved some energy. You have a lot of making up to do!”

And then, her eyes looked forward, and they started moving.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Jennifer had met Professor Sampson during her first year at the journalism school. Probably older than Yoda, the man had been an inexhaustible source of anecdotes and old stories. Some of her friends had laughed at his classes. Jennifer had been fascinated by them. Out of everything she had learned from the venerable professor, one sentence had been branded in her brain:

“You won’t know if you really have it in you to be a journalist until your soul is shaken by what you are reporting.”

It turned out that Jennifer Brill was a journalist after all. Twenty-three, inexperienced and knowing that she had landed a job only because she was good-looking, Jennifer had even surprised herself. But when her voice came out calm and steady as she narrated the antics of the monstrous woman that was razing her city, she knew she had it in her.

Had Jennifer been watching the scene unfolding ahead of her from her living room, she would have been too appalled to speak. And yet, the world had been promptly informed of the mind-blowing events happening at Medford through the velvety timbre of her statements.

It had not been easy. Watching the woman get into her city and use her astonishing size to kill on a whim or bring a building down had been as rattling for her as for the rest of humanity. Seeing her skillfully rip a building open to pluck someone she had been clearly looking for, had been a harsh reminder that they were dealing with a very intelligent individual, not just a mindless giant monster.

Reporting her masturbation had demanded her to explore the limits of her vocabulary and figures of speech. She had had a moment of speechlessness when the woman had grown again. Jennifer had needed a few seconds to let the fact that she was becoming even more massive sink in. Seeing the woman’s head thrust to the sky as her surroundings seemingly shrunk next to her. She had recovered from that. And then, she had not faltered when things had become way wilder.

Dr. Rachel Reed had been both cruel and destructive before. She was in a different league after her boost in size. It took some time for Jennifer to truly understand that her victims could now be counted by the hundreds. She saw her step on them, stomp on them, pick them up and crush them in her hand. And then, the woman had headed to the Science Museum. Jennifer’s heart had frozen when she realized what she would find in there. She would not have imagined that after seeing her kill thousands of the refugees on a whim, what would shock her the most was the subsequent display of her sexual avidness.

Her professionalism made her suppress a cheer when the Medford Police Department had arrived in force. This same professionalist helped her go on when the heaviest ordinance the force had been able to muster had not even managed to scratch the monstrous woman. Over the last few minutes, Jennifer had let herself fall into some mechanical reporting as she told the world about the ease with which the giantess was dealing with her attackers. And then, the giantess had ripped a building from the ground and thrown it at the cops.

“What is she doing?” Jennifer asked through the internal line as Rachel Reed turned towards the last group of police officers and dropped to her hands and knees.

“The hell if I know,” Cliff replied. “After what she did with that building, I’m ready for anything.”

She switched back to broadcast. After the first few minutes, the editor back at the studio had decided to give her free rein regarding reporting.

“Rachel Reed is now on her hands and knees, chasing after the last group of officers from the Medford Police Department. She… just slammed her fist into the street. I believe there were a group of men in the area… and now she’s done it again….”

Jennifer had expected a relevant enough change once the giant woman had decided to change from her usual stomping pattern, but it was not that different. She was basically using her hands rather than her feet.

And just when Jennifer was about to fall into another loop of repetitive reporting, the giantess did something unexpected.

“What… she has stopped the remaining police officers from moving forward, but she… has not crushed them. She seems to be blocking them… oh… I think… I think she is picking them up. Her right hand seems full. She must have dozens of officers in there…now her left… she is repeating the same process. The giantess… she is standing up. She is looking down… why? Oh, God! She is stepping on the survivors. And again…”

Her voice was then overshadowed by Rachel Reed’s thunderous words:

“YOU CANNOT IMAGINE JUST HOW PUNY YOU LOOK FROM UP CLOSE. IT MAKES IT EVEN MORE INSULTING THAT YOU DARED TO ATTACK ME!”

She then looked down again. Her foot moved once more. Jennifer could only assume that she was finishing more stragglers.

She was a sight to behold. Dreadful as she was, the giant redhead also looked magnificent, towering over every building in the area, looking dangerously close even if Cliff was making sure to keep the chopper over fifteen hundred feet in height.

“I HOPE THAT YOU SAVED SOME ENERGY. YOU HAVE A LOT OF MAKING UP TO DO.”

“Oh my God!” Jennifer then said in the air as she understood what the giant woman intended.

She was trying to find a way to express it for her audience when her blood froze. The giantess turned. An instant later, she felt her window-sized deep brown eyes locked with hers.

“LISTEN TO ME,” she said softly, even if even her whispers would have sounded like a command.

Jennifer understood what was about to happen.

“The giant woman… I believe she wants to address us….”

Rachel Reed’s voice interrupted her again.

“I HAD HOPED THAT BY NOW, YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY ACCEPTED YOUR NEW REALITY. ESPECIALLY AFTER MY LATEST GROWTH. I CLEARLY HAD PUT TOO MUCH FAITH IN YOU. SO, LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU: I AM UNSTOPPABLE. I OWN THIS CITY. AND I OWN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. YOUR FATE DEPENDS ENTIRELY ON ME. IF YOU HAD ANY BRAINS, YOU’D ALL BE ON YOUR KNEES, WORSHIPPING ME, PRAYING THAT I DON’T FEEL LIKE CRUSHING YOU. INSTEAD, YOU DARED TO CHALLENGE ME!”

Her words were even more deafening than the ones she had uttered at the highway. Jennifer had no problem hearing them over the chopper’s rotor.

“I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU ATTACKED ME. NOW IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. ONE LAST WARNING: IF YOU TRY ANYTHING ELSE, I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL TURN THIS CITY INTO A SMOKING HEAP OF RUBBLE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!”

The woman then turned as if to leave, but stopped in the middle of the movement, facing them again.

“NOW, I HAVE SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS. I WOULD APPRECIATE A BIT OF PRIVACY. AS MUCH AS A WOMAN MY SIZE CAN GET, ANYWAYS.”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

 

Rachel was back at the museum soon enough. Even with the time she had used to take care of the cops, the area was still crowded. She chuckled. She might have killed thousands already, but the truth was that they were making it too easy.

Her ass landed in one of the densest spots in the area, shaking the entire neighborhood like an earthquake. She could only love the squishes under her sensitive buttocks. Bringing her hands back under her face, she addressed the cops she was holding once more.

“If any of you makes it out alive after I come, you are free to go,” she announced. “To be fair, I’ve got to say that it’s unlikely.”

The giantess then circled her legs in front of herself, her feet touching each other, forming an impassable wall right in front of her pussy. Once she was confident that there were no loopholes, she proceeded to drop the contents of her palms inside the circle. She did not cross any further word with the tiny fuckers before she started to pick them in twos and threes and stuff them into her pussy.

She was wet again. Her nipples had swollen once more. And she could feel the characteristic rumbling in her stomach that indicated that her libido was up. Finishing the cops had been uplifting. She was not going to cheat herself, though. What she was about to do felt more like a quick screw to let off some steam than the carefully set up orgasm she had been working for before being interrupted.

Still, a screw was better than nothing, so she kept stuffing screaming men into the depths of her vagina. She had never had so many before. It turned out that it made a difference. It was not as if the little bastards were going to make her cum by themselves, but they were active enough to stir her. She might have to try this again in the future.

She was eventually full. By then, she still had cops to spare, so she rounded them up once more and grabbed her into her left hand. Her right hand then reached for the rocket she had carefully set down before and brought it to her labia. She was happy to find that she was lubricated enough, courtesy of the arousal she felt at killing tinies but also at the effect of the most recent dwellers of her pussy.

The tip of the rocket slid in. The squishes started right after. She was just too stuffed. Curiously, the effect only managed to make her hornier. Remembering the cops she was still holding on her palm, Rachel reclined her back and dropped them right over her chest. Gravity did its work, making the little cops slide down her torso. Rachel just used the same arm to mash her tits together. A few of the cops dropped to their deaths, hundreds of feet below. The majority were caught between her massive mounds of flesh.

Rachel then started to vigorously rub her tits together as she thrust the rocket in and out of herself. There was no delicacy this time, no gradual build-up. It was the giantess equivalent of a quick fuck at a club’s restroom. It was still satisfying, but it was not the same.

Rachel’s moans started getting louder and louder, masking the groaning of the rocket’s frame as her merciless fucking twisted it. The tiny officers that had ended up between her generous breasts soon learned that they had not been luckier than the ones that had dropped to their deaths as the vicious pressure between the soft mountains of flesh ended up squishing them. The giantess barely noticed as she kept banging herself.

Eventually, the stimulation coming from the different fronts brought Rachel close to climax. Noticing, she intensified the thrusting. Her scream defeaned anyone for blocks that had not already perished at her antics.

For an instant, Rachel had thought, or even wished, that her new orgasm would come together with some more growth. It soon was evident that this was not going to happen. It was, of course, not an issue. It was not as if she could complain about her current size.

The Russian Rocket looked like a sheet of balled-up tinfoil as she removed it from herself, carelessly dropping it on the ground. Rachel panted heavily as she enjoyed the aftermath of her masturbation.

There were no officers alive to test the truthfulness of her promise. She used a finger to remove the remainders of the ones that had ended up in her womanhood as she examined the generally filthy state of the rest of her anatomy.

“I will need to get cleaned again,” she muttered.

She had to cross the river once more to get back to the city’s center, so she would have the chance. And then, the city would learn what happened when they pissed a woman like her off.

Chapter End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss