- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 7

 

Mayor Charles Logan was frozen in front of the large screen. None of his aides or the uniformed commanders of the Medford Police Department found any words as they observed the aftermath of the most one-sided battle in history. Over a thousand police officers had been sent to face the monster. No one had any hopes that there would be more than a few dozen survivors.

“We need to do something,” the Mayor finally managed to babble.

There was no response.

This seemed to encourage him to repeat his words, only a bit louder. He was slowly regaining his assertiveness.

“We need to do something!”

There were some murmurs among the police staff. They were interrupted by the creaking of the heavy door. Those in the room turned to find former Police Chief Mullin standing at the threshold.

There was a determined look on the policeman’s face as he crossed the room, his steps muffled by the thick carpet. The Mayor seemed to notice him just then. He was about to say something when Mullin reached for his sidearm and raised it to aim at Logan’s forehead. His shriek was interrupted by the deafening bang of a revolver being shot in a closed space. From such a short distance, the man’s head practically exploded, splashing the room and many of its occupants with gore.

To everyone’s surprise, there was no immediate reaction in a room full of cops. They just turned to shoot a questioning look at their former boss.

Mullin met their glances. His voice sounded powerful as he commanded:

“Someone call the Governor and tell him to get the National Guard down here right away!”


 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

At her new size, Rachel had to sit on the riverbed so that she could cup enough water in her hands to wash her soiled anatomy. The warm water of the Cobalt tinted in a dark red hue as it streamed past her. Not in a hurry, the giantess took her time to rub the different spots in her prodigious body that had ended up dirty after her antics, moaning in bliss as she did.

At the same time, she relished in the commotion at both riverbanks, visible as she had now become to the entire city. The screams were audible enough, and while she could not understand them, Rachel didn’t need to. She knew what was going through Medford’s population’s mind: she. Millions of people joined in a single question: what would she do? Because no matter how hard they tried to flee, deep down in their hearts, they all knew that their fate depended exclusively on her will.

Rachel had been magnificent already when she had reached the metropolis, but after her latest surge, she was just irrefutable. She could get to any point in the city in a matter of minutes, crush dozens under one foot, rip a building from its foundations and toss it at them. And she could outsmart them in the process.

“There has never been a creature walking on Earth with even a fraction of the power I have now,” she reflected, the butterflies returning to her stomach. “I am ultimate!”

It was time to show it to the world. And the sorry excuse for an attack the police force had put together gave her the perfect pretext to unleash her raw destructiveness on the city. She was looking forward to it. In a way, Medford would become her test bench, a place where she could experiment with the limits of her power and also show the world what happened when she was challenged.

The only question was where to start. The giantess took a deep breath as she kept massaging her titanic body and focused her attention on Downtown and its popular skyline. Memories of her earlier trip through the iconic section of the city came back, including both the enthusiasm but also the frustration she had felt at being dwarfed by some of its structures. Well, things had changed since she had last been there. It was time to see if the tables had turned.

Water cascaded down her glorious body like the Niagara as she stood up gracefully from the river bottom and turned to face her destination. She wore a wicked smile on her visage as she started wading in its direction, the waterline barely reaching mid-shin. Despite her deceivingly casual pace, she moved quickly, her feet causing geysers every time they dropped on the shallow water.

Rachel could sense the increased uncertainty in the thousands observing her as she moved and rewarded them with an even wider smile. She chose to advance through the waters of the wide river as she headed towards her selected exit point: McManus Park.

The screams from Center Bridge soon adopted a different pitch than those from the rest of the city as the giantess approached, pretending to be indifferent to the packed viaduct. Rachel barely spared a look down as her knees easily broke through the four-lane concrete structure, bringing an entire section between pillars down and sending dozens of cars and hundreds of motorists to the bottom of the river. Her legs then created whirlpools as they passed, making the task of staying afloat virtually impossible for the luckless survivors.

A minute and three miles later, she was standing in front of the park, arms akimbo, as she observed the multitude trapped under her vast shadow. One thing that she was discovering through her giantess adventure was that people seemed to be just everywhere. No matter how long she gave them or how obvious she was about her intentions, there would always be thousands filling any spot of the city she got to. Only after remaining somewhere for a while would they eventually clear the area. And not too well. It worked for her, so she was not going to complain.

“Have you missed me?” she teased to the panicked population.

Without further ado, the titaness lifted her right foot from the water and let it hover menacingly over the crowd, water dripping into the tiny bastards. She did not overextend the theatrics before she set her sole down, snuffing a hundred lives and informing the world that masturbation and a bath had not made her any kinder.

Her left foot soon followed, increasing the body count by a similar number and planting her glorious figure in the east riverbank and Downtown.

“I remembered you… less pathetic!” Rachel mocked as she stepped forward, increasing the death toll.

The giantess put a sensual swagger to her hips as she moved down the road and in the direction of the first highrises of Medford’s busy city center. Her toned asscheeks bounced rhythmically, and her prominent breasts jiggled as she advanced, paying no heed to the world at her feet but bringing death and destruction nonetheless.

By now, Rachel could not deny that she loved the feeling of lives popping under the delicate skin of her soles. As a regular woman, the brilliant researcher had never found it in her to have empathy for other human beings. This had only accentuated now that their former kin could not even rival with her pinkie toe. To her, people had only become a measure of her power, and the number of them she could finish just by walking was a good enough metric.

A few blocks and a few thousand victims later, Rachel had reached what could be officially considered the entrance to Downtown. As far as she knew, the twin towers flanking the avenue did not have an official name, but they had always been considered the gateway to the city center when approaching it from the north. They could not even reach her crotch!

The giantess stood proudly between them, hands on her hips, taking on her new vantage over the city. Where she had been dwarfed, she now towered. She felt a rush of arousal comparable to her most sadist exploits, the familiar warmth returning down below.

“Who in their right minds would deny my superiority?” she thought as she relished on the screams of the crowd at her toes.

As if to reinforce the feeling, the titaness lifted her foot and let it hover over a packed section of the mob, enjoying the utter panic such a simple gesture could create. She then set it down slowly, savoring each pop as her sole dug yet a new footprint in the warm asphalt of the road.

“You are nothing!” she boasted from high above them.

As if to prove her point, Rachel flexed her long thumb and stretched it to the right. It soon set on two more people who could do nothing to fight the power of her toe.

“Are you ready to live under my thumb?” the giantess bellowed, addressing the entire city.

She then pushed down, effortlessly crushing the couple she had pinned.

“Else, get ready to die under it!”

And then, she resumed her strut down the major road, smiling in satisfaction as she looked at either side of it, enjoying how the first high-rises in the city struggled to make it past her knees.

With no other purpose other than indulging and proving her supremacy, Rachel took it easy as she advanced, cars and people meeting their end under her soles with grim finality. She reached a major intersection half a dozen blocks later. To her right, a building managed to peak past her hips for the first time, informing her that the city still intended to stand its ground in the battle for height.

Stopping once more, the giantess pushed her chest out and rested her hands on her hips as she observed. From her vantage, it was easy to identify the most direct route to the busiest district in the city’s center and its crown jewel: the Walton.

Now closer to her destination, Rachel felt a flash of uncertainty for the first time since her latest growth. As much as she now towered over everything around her, the Walton still looked taller. Eager to find out for sure, the giantess pushed her pace, her feet sinking deeper into the road as they crushed scores of people.

Buildings lining up the road started to become taller as she rushed past them. First, they began to consistently rise past her waist; then, some dared to meet her chest. One last turn and it was a straight line to the Walton and its plaza. Rachel would not have needed to walk the last block to learn what was already obvious: the accursed skyscraper still surpassed her.

She covered the distance in a few seconds nonetheless, only to feel the first moment of frustration in a long while when the skyscraper stood what felt like a couple of feet taller than her from her perspective. Trying to mask her irritation, the titaness stood on her tiptoes and reached for the roof, barely brushing it with the tips of her fingers.

Those inside the building ignored her scowl as they tried to run deeper into the structure. This did not save them from the punch the massive woman threw at the building in anger. Walls, cubicles, and office furniture were obliterated at the ruthless advance of her closed fist, and with them dozens of people that happened to be on the way.

Rachel removed her arm and stooped slightly to peek through the three-stories wide hole, enjoying the whimsical destruction as a way to soften her disappointment. She was about to taunt the tiny survivors inside to keep working on her ego when a well-known warmth took hold of her body.

Initially surprised, the giant woman stood back up. Now already an expert in the matter, she just let out:

“Yes!”

Her powerful yet feminine voice made windows rattle and spooked those inside the skyscraper even further. She ignored their reaction and just waited for the magic to happen. It started soon enough. In a way, it was better than sex. The pleasant warmth stimulated every inch of her body, not just her erogenous areas. And it foreshadowed the most rewarding sensation one could feel: that of her body expanding.

Her skin started stretching right away. Rachel curled her lips into a satisfied smirk and straightened her back, pushing her chest out and placing her hands on her hips to concentrate on the experience as she offered the world a new show. A quick look over her shoulder revealed that the news helicopter that had been following her since the highway was in place, ready to broadcast her transformation to the world.

It started soon enough. Rachel’s viewpoint began raising, almost as if she were on a glass elevator. Only she was standing with her feet firmly planted on the ground. A floor went by, then another. It took the world some time to understand what was going on. The reaction was delightful when it did. Those inside the Walton added shock to the panic they had already felt as they saw her head rise past them. Focused as she was on the building in front of her, the giantess was taken by surprise when something crushed under her toes. She looked down to see them slowly gaining on the lampposts and benches of the plaza, cornering the few stragglers still there between her expanding appendages and the building.

“Mmmm!” she moaned as she kept growing, her head steadily reaching for the skyscraper’s roof.

The only question in Rachel’s ecstatic mind was how big she would get. Part of her knew that she was big enough already, that growing more would only complicate the interaction with the already tiny world. But her wilder side wished for a boost that would put the latest one to shame.

Her eyes soon met the roof of the Walton. She felt intense joy when they cleared over it, granting her the view of the world beyond and the certainty that she now had exceeded the building. And still she grew. First, her nose, then her mouth, and finally, her chin kept climbing higher.

Her toes finally reached the building’s lobby. There was a moment of hesitation when they met the cold glass, which was broken an instant later when her long and elegant digits broke through the window. Hundred of feet above, her generous breasts were menacingly approaching the upper floors.

Rachel remained motionless, enjoying it all, anticipating the moment when her sensitive and very erect nipples brushed the façade. They did not have too long to do damage, though, since her growth brought her chest over the rooftop soon enough.

“Yes!” the titaness thought to herself as she started to dwarf the tallest structure in Medford.

And then, the delicious warmth faded away as abruptly as it had come. It was different than in the previous two spurts, though. Rachel only now realized that after her earlier surges in height, her body had still retained some of the tingling that had made her grow, a reminder of the power now residing inside her. This was not the case anymore. In contrast with the previous residual bliss, the titaness felt some emptiness. It was the biological equivalent to running out of fuel, she speculated.

The realization, merely a rationalization of her physical gut feeling, made Rachel feel some disappointment. She only needed to observe her surroundings to push the gloom away. Because, after all, she might have exhausted the juice making her grow, but by the time this had happened, she was so massive that it made no difference.

The Walton building, which now barely came level with the underside of her prominent breasts, was the living proof of that. Once the wonder of Medford, towering over every other sophisticated skyscraper in a city that prided of its skyline, the popular tower could not compete anymore with her, the new marvel of the city.

Rachel knew that she would not have needed this latest boost in stature. She had been big enough, powerful enough, unstoppable enough. It should have made no difference. And yet, it did. Because now, her supremacy was not only real but also apparent. Having finally dwarfed even the tallest building in the city was meaningless at a practical level, but it sent the most powerful message: nothing could match her.

She was eager to tell the world. And then, a familiar buzzing that had followed her ever since she had got into the city made her look over her shoulder and smile broadly.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“The giant woman… Rachel Reid… is heading towards the Walton building. The road… the road is packed, and she is… stepping on people,” Jennifer kept reporting as Cliff kept the chopper closer to the giant woman than he would have liked. Jennifer could be very persuasive when needed.

By now, Jennifer had already understood that Dr. Reid was killing thousands of her fellow Medfordians simply because she felt like it. She did not even seem to be going for maximum damage now. It was not making a big difference since dozens died with every step. The biggest concern in the young reporter’s mind had shifted from the actions of the giant sociopath to her own reaction to it, especially when she caught herself discounting that the massacre the humongous woman was so willfully causing as business as usual. Scared by the implications, Jennifer focused on adding the right amount of drama to her reporting to ensure that none of her viewers experienced the same mental process.

Not for the first time, Jennifer tried to put herself in the giantess’ shoes. What would she do if she suddenly found herself towering over the city’s skyline? Would she give in to the power rush and go on a killing spree like the heinous researcher? Was it really unavoidable? She wanted to think that this was a fallacy, that one did not need to lose her humanity just because she had got so much bigger than the rest of the world. No, she would not fall into that simple thinking. What the monstrous scientist was doing resulted from her inhumanity, only enabled by her growth, not the other way around.

“What is she doing?” Cliff asked through the internal line.

Jennifer realized that she had been silent for a few seconds. In front of them, the giant woman had stopped just in front of the Walton building. For the first time in a long while, she was shorter than her surroundings, even if she saw that Dr. Reid was not so far away from the top of Medford’s most iconic skyscraper.

And then, the giantess remained motionless for some time, arms falling at her sides. This was what had taken Cliff by surprise. Jennifer was a bit stunned, too, since Rachel Reid had proven to be very active ever since she had got into Medford.

“Oh, God!” Jennifer suddenly reported. “Rachel…Reid just punched the Walton. Her fist went through the façade, and it looks as if it's causing a lot of damage….”

And then, she understood. She used the internal line to talk to her pilot.

“She is frustrated.”

“What?” Cliff asked.

“She is pissed off that she is shorter than the building!” Jennifer said, proud of the conclusion she had reached.

She wondered how to bring this into her broadcast without sounding naïve when the giant woman turned, and she felt her eyes meeting Dr. Reid’s window-sized irises. And then, her lips curled into a smirk.

“What the fuck?” Jennifer said through the internal line.

And then, the giant woman started growing.

“Oh fuck!” Jennifer said, cursing silently when she realized that she had been broadcasting. She tried to recover as quickly as she could from the blooper and started reporting once again: “Dr…Reid seems to be… she is getting taller. She is growing! This is the second time the giant… the giant woman grows even taller….”

The process was relatively swift, the woman’s head rising gradually until it peeked over the building. The giantess also occupied more space as she became taller. Since she did not make any attempt to move and she had been close to the building to start with, her nude skin soon started rubbing the glass façade. The encounter was not gentle on the structure.

She kept growing, her chin, neck, and finally her chest topping the tallest skyscraper in the city.

“How fucking big is she going to get?” Cliff asked through the internal line.

Almost as if on cue, the woman’s expansion seemed to stop. Jennifer perceived it but gave herself some safety margin before she reported. And then, her blood froze when the giantess turned again, their glances meeting once more.

“Oh fuck!” Jennifer unwillingly broadcasted again when she realized the danger they were in.

“Climb! Climb!” she yelled, now mindful of switching to the internal line.

Cliff did not understand. This gave the giant woman enough time to turn.

“We are within her reach!” Jennifer yelled again as she gestured frantically.

Cliff seemed to get it finally and reached for the stick more forcefully. Unfortunately, their old Bell chopper was anything but nimble, so by the time Jennifer felt some pull that indicated that they were getting higher, the giantess had already taken a step in their direction.

“Oh fuck!” Jennifer said, fearing the unavoidable.

The giantess, quite more agile than they were despite her massive size, completed a new step. The Bell’s rotor started to respond, but it was way too late. The colossal woman took yet another step. And then another.

Jennifer looked through the window in fear. She had a brief moment of hope when the woman’s reddish mane appeared below them. And then, an instant later, her hope turned into terror when the helicopter shuddered violently.

Had she not been wearing her seatbelt, Jennifer would have ended up dead or unconscious. The young reporter felt weightless for a moment, and the only reason she did not throw up was that it had been hours since the light breakfast she had taken before leaving her small apartment. There was an awful lot of stuff bouncing at the back of the chopper as it rocked fiercely. And then, as abruptly as it had started, the shaking stopped.

Jennifer slowly regained from the blurriness of the world around her. A quick look through the corner of her eye presented the image of a motionless Cliff, blood trickling from his forehead. The young woman felt as if someone had gripped her heart with an iron fist and was squeezing it out of her chest. And then, as she was trying to cope with the situation, she realized what was missing: the loud and monotonous sound of the rotor above her head.

She started screaming like a madwoman when a brown eye took her entire field of vision through the windshield. Its black pupil dilated noticeably, and Jennifer froze when she realized that it was focusing precisely on her. A moment later, the words seemed to come from everywhere at once, rattling her bones with their sheer power:

“What do you think about getting a closer look?”

Jennifer resumed screaming.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

It had not been a massive spurt. At least not in relative terms. Rachel thought that she might have added half again her height, maybe a bit more. And still, it made a difference. She loved towering over everything, including the damned building that had dared to challenge her before.

The world around her seemed to have some problems letting her new transformation sink in. It was not a problem for Rachel, used as she was by now to expanding her proportions. So, when she turned to see the news helicopter that had been following her ever since the highway, the giantess understood that she had a unique opportunity.

Much as she had predicted, the chopper did not react when she turned. A step later, she had cut the distance with it decisively, to the point where she did not think it would matter anymore if the pilot tried to do anything. It was because of this that she did not get nervous when the insect-sized aircraft started climbing. By then, she had already completed her second step and was about to begin her third. Two more strides, and she was already where she wanted. By then, the helicopter had already cleared her head, but it was far from clearing her arm’s reach.

With the confidence of someone who knew what the outcome would be, Rachel reached out with her right arm. Her fingers soon pinched the chopper by its tail, crushing the tail rotor in the process. The main rotor blades soon followed the same fate as they unavoidably shattered when hitting the impregnable skin of her fingers. This had the unexpected but welcome side effect of killing the aircraft’s annoying noise. Soon enough, she was holding the firefly-sized craft in front of her eyes.

She felt a rush of pleasure as she focused on seeing into its dark interior. The giantess could not prevent a giggle when the cute blonde girl started screaming right away. Next to her, the considerably older man seemed dead or unconscious.

“What do you think about getting a closer look?” she teased.

Of course, Rachel did not wait for an answer. Keeping her hold in the chopper’s tail, she used the fingers of her free hand for ripping its top open like an eggshell. Once she was done, she rested the roofless aircraft in the vast expanse of her palm and raised it under her face.

She had to love the cuteness of the blonde journalist. She wondered if she had even finished college. Next to her, the motionless pilot looked both old and disgusting.

“Don’t lose it just yet,” Rachel said with a trace of mockery. “I’m not interested in crushing you. At least, not right away,” she added.

The tiny blonde kept screaming. Rachel rolled her eyes and addressed her again:

“Stay idle. It’s for your own good.”

Rachel had always been delicate and precise. It was far from her best attribute as a researcher, but it was a skill she had. This level of control over her fine movements had only improved after her growth, she realized. And while she had not needed to use this ability too much as she rampaged the city, it sure came in handy now that she had to deal with a woman that did not look to be even half an inch tall.

The titaness extended the index finger of her free hand and then slid its neatly manicured fingernail between the puny form of the reporter and the seatbelt keeping her attached to the oversized chair. With her nearly unlimited strength, she only had to flex her digit to rip the harness away. The teeny girl tickled as her frantic movements touched her skin. Rachel chuckled as she removed her finger, and then smiled playfully at the diminutive journalist.

“You have been following me since I got into the city. It’s time to become part of the show,” Rachel said.

This seemed to activate something in the young woman since she stopped screaming. There were a few seconds of silence as the teeny blonde looked up, clearly puzzled. And then, she opened her mouth.

She sounded squeaky, but Rachel was happy that she could still clearly make her words out.

“Why?”

This was the only word that managed to get out of the little woman, who was still very obviously shocked.

Rachel chuckled.

“I could give you many reasons. But there’s only one that matters: because I say so.”

Her answer seemed to puzzle the reporter some more, so Rachel took it upon her to clarify the situation.

“I think it’s fair to assume that the world has already got to learn about my power. However, I find myself in need of explaining my intentions and the implications of my new status better. You will help me do that.”

“How?” the tiny woman asked.

“Can you broadcast without the chopper?” Rachel asked.

The teeny reporter’s expression confirmed that she could even before she said:

“Yes.”

Then, the cute blonde reached for something and lifted a black, boxy object for her to see:

“We have a 5G streaming camera.”

“Good,” Rachel said, satisfied. “Ready to use it?”

She saw some fire in the girl’s eyes, the first hint at a challenge in the diminutive woman.

“Why should I do it?” she asked, though.

Rachel narrowed her eyes. The easy answer was to threaten her. She decided to keep the stick aside and try the carrot for once.

“Do you really want to miss the chance of a lifetime?”

The blonde’s expression was definitive enough. There was hunger in her.

“Good!” Rachel said again.

And then, without warning, the titaness lifted the helicopter and turned it upside down. A whole lot of stuff dropped into her waiting and cupped left palm. Among it, there was a tiny blonde journalist.

Rachel waited with a curious smile on her lips as the micro-woman recovered from the rough landing. She had to give her close to a minute but decided that, for once, she could be patient. She enjoyed the reporter’s diminutiveness as she did. She looked so tiny in the vast expanse of her palm, barely larger than an ant!

Her latest growth spurt had been useful to make a new statement about her superiority. However, it had also been smaller in proportion than the previous two, and so, her perspective on the puny woman on her hand was not so different compared to the one she had had when picking people up on the opposite riverbank. She enjoyed the nuances, anyway. Any indication that she was bigger and more powerful was very welcome.

The teeny reporter finally managed to sit down on her palm and look up at her smiling face. She was holding the little camera she had shown her before. Good!

“What… what do you want?” she asked in her mousy voice.

Rachel chuckled and said:

“Get that thing ready. I’ll make a statement. Then I’ll give you a tour. But before…”

Rachel brought the fingers of her other hand together, crushing the remainders of the chopper into a tiny tinfoil ball, which she tossed over her shoulder as soon as she was done.

“Noooo!” the squeaky voice came from her palm.

She looked at the little blonde and arched an eyebrow.

“Cliff was in there!”

Rachel’s lips curled into a smirk as she shrugged.

“I did not need him,” she said. “The good news for you is that you have a use. For now.”

The titaness enjoyed the fear she inspired in the tiny journalist. She did not want her blocked, though.

“Ready?”

The little woman needed a few seconds to react. She finally nodded and moved the camera in her direction.

Rachel snorted and moved her hand as far away from her face as possible to try and give the reporter as good an angle as possible.

“Introduce me. Get your minute of glory,” she commanded.

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Adrenaline was pumping through Jennifer’s bloodstream, keeping her alert, allowing her to go on despite the shock of Cliff’s death and her dire situation.

Dr. Reid’s palm was soft. It was a weird sensation. It had also been a challenge when she had tried to maneuver on it after she had recovered from the fifty-foot drop from the shell of the helicopter that had become her workplace over the last months.

Jennifer could feel the giant woman’s pulse through her thick skin. The surface where she was kept vibrating and moving. Heat and moisture permeated through it, adding to the already hot day and making her sweat. Everything about her surroundings reminded Jennifer that she was sitting on a living being’s hand and demanded her heart to keep pumping hormones at an accelerated rate to keep her sharp.

The giantess’ face filled her field of vision. It was a comely face. It also projected intelligence. And arrogance. It was not what one would expect of a monster and more what a woman with Rachel Reid’s resume should look like. But maybe that, the fact that she was an intelligent human being that knew perfectly well what she was doing, was what made her the worst kind of monster.

“Ready?” the woman asked, her voice making her bones rattle with its sheer power, despite keeping its attractive feminine depth.

Jennifer wondered if she was. Cliff was dead. Thousands more were dead. And her life depended on the whim of a woman that had proven that she had no problem with mass murder. She finally nodded, getting her 5G camera ready.

“Introduce me. Get your minute of glory,” the giantess said with a smile that was the closest thing to kindness she had seen in her.

Jennifer was not prepared for it but managed to react agilely. She turned the camera to point at herself and then flipped the small screen so that she could see that she had got a good enough framing of her face. And then, she started reporting, wishing that the techs at the station had done their job and connected her camera live. She would personally kill them if they had not.

“This is Jennifer Brill…” she started. She realized that her voice was breaking and took a moment to swallow hard and take a deep breath, trying to slow her heart down. Five seconds later, she continued. “I am… sitting on the palm…of Dr. Rachel Reid…the giant woman that has been roaming the streets of Medford since this morning.”

Jennifer took a quick look up at the looming face of the colossal woman. She seemed satisfied, so she just went on.

“As we have previously reported, Dr. Reid entered the city at an already mind-blowing size but has been growing ever since. Her latest growth spurt occurred just minutes ago when she became taller than the Walton building. She captured me shortly after. Miss… Dr. Reid has demanded to address the audience through the camera of ‘The Eye in the Sky’. She will make a statement.”

It was not her most inspired introduction, but Jennifer did not have the necessary peace of mind for anything better. Once she was done, she turned the camera towards the sky-covering face of the giantess that had captured her and manipulated the zoom to get as much of her as she could on the screen. Once she was done, she raised a thumb.

The massive redhead smiled. There was even some warmth in her gesture. Her voice was also considerably softer as she started speaking.

“Thank you, Jennifer,” she said. “Such an appropriate name for a cute little thing like you!” she added, joking. It would have felt goodhearted if she had not been so ridiculously colossal and if Jennifer had not known what she was capable of. “I’m happy to have the chance to have a more intimate exchange with you all, finally. I mean, I’m sure we’ll all agree grand speeches fit a woman my size well, but there’s only so much you can communicate from a distance.”

Jennifer was surprised by the conversational tone. The giant woman went on.

“Now, I would expect that by now, you have all witnessed the full extent of my power, so I won’t gloat too much. As lil’ Jennifer here just reminded you, I am fucking huge. As a matter of fact, right now, I’m the largest thing in Medford. And, while this is certainly my most visible attribute, I can assure you it’s far from my only one. There is a reason I’m so much bigger than you, and it is no other than the fact that I’m also much more intelligent. I have an IQ of two-hundred and sixty-seven. I’m the one percent of the one percent. And I made myself like this!”

This was quite the revelation! The giantess seemed to know it since she stopped for added effect. Jennifer was shocked. Rachel Reid had turned herself into the amazing creature that was now holding her in her palm. Soon enough, the titan’s casual but thundering words came back.

“I was the smartest scientist on the planet. Now I am the most powerful, too,” the massive woman said. “It is only befitting, if you don’t mind me saying,” she added, letting out a brief chuckle. “I was an intellectual giant before. Now, I’m just an all-around giant. Period.”

Jennifer wondered what Dr. Reid had had in mind when she had said that she would not gloat. It was not as if she had the chance to challenge her, so she just waited for her to go on.

“Now, let me fill you in on what I was referring to when I said that my astonishing dimensions are far from my only quality. I made myself like this. I worked on the biotechnology that transformed me over the last three years. And it did much more than make me grow. I am much stronger, much more resilient, and longer-lived. I have been shot with guns, tank shells, and missiles, and there is not even a single scratch on my awesome body. As far as I know, I can’t be hurt. Or, to put it more precisely, you don’t have any way of hurting me.”

Jennifer noticed a change in the vibes of Dr. Reid’s statement. A knowing smile on her neverending face confirmed the feeling.

“Everything in life is relative, and you are the measure of my power. Compared to you, I am a Goddess. And I am prepared to behave like one.”

The woman’s more casual tone took a bit of solemnity from the announcement, but Jennifer’s instinct kicked in, letting her know that this moment was as pivotal as her appearance in the city.

The giantess seemed to notice her reaction. Her eyes met hers, and she smiled, almost beckoning her to jump in. Jennifer doubted. She had only been formally invited to be a vehicle to the woman’s megalomania, not an active participant in the conversation. It was a defining moment. Her inner professional ingenuity defeated her fear and compelled her to yell:

“What do you mean by Goddess?”

Rachel Reid chuckled, the reverberations also flowing through her skin, making Jennifer shake a bit. It was an uncomfortable chuckle but also proof that she had not taken her interruption badly.

“Well, I guess we could go with the classic definition of a being of unfathomable power. You could also consider me the supreme ruler. Both would be accurate. In practical terms, I was only trying to find a way to refer to me other than human since it would be greatly unfair to consider me as part of the same species as you.”

Encouraged by the response, even if the words were deeply unsettling, Jennifer pushed her luck some more.

“What are your intentions?”

There was a new chuckle, which was good news, at least when it came to her wellbeing.

“The world is now mine. I will use it as I see fit. I will shape it to my liking. And I will rule you in the process.”

“You have made no demands yet,” Jennifer observed.

“I will make my demands when both you and I are ready,” the giantess replied.

“What does this mean?”

“Judging by the Police Department’s recent and very unsuccessful attempt, it is obvious to me that you have not yet accepted the new state of affairs. You need further convincing, and I am happy to oblige. I am also on a journey of understanding the full extent of my power. Once you and I have understood the new status quo to its fullest extent, I will be happy to outline the new rules of the game for you.”

“Your presence in the city has been reported to cause thousands of deaths,” Jennifer said. She was so into the conversation that she had momentarily forgotten her precarious position and was moving to corner the woman holding her, trying to get her to admit her crimes.

It turned out she did not have any problems doing it.

“Only thousands?” the woman joked in a tone that iced her veins. “You, your cars, your buildings... are ridiculously small. I could not move around without killing hundreds of you, even if I did not want to. And mind me, I want to.”

“Why?” Jennifer asked, shocked, even if she knew she should not be after all she had seen.

“Because it’s a lot of fun,” the nefarious woman said. Her lips then twisted into an evil smirk. “And it turns me on like nothing ever has before.”

Jennifer did not know why, but this was the straw that broke the camel’s back for her. Of course, everyone was now aware of Dr. Reid’s masturbation after finishing the Police Department’s attempt to stop her, but having the giantesss’ arousal so directly linked to the massacre that she was causing was sick.

“You are a murderer!” she let out.

The massive woman chuckled.

“Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god,” the giantess said, visibly happy with herself.

Had she not been so enraged, Jennifer would have understood that this was the moment to stop. She did not, and she sounded as angry as she was as she replied:

“Who do you think you are? You do not have the right!”

The woman’s arrogant smirk faded, and her eyes narrowed. This was when Jennifer, too late, realized that she was in trouble.

The powerful voice was cold as it addressed her back:

“For someone who followed me the entire morning, I believe that you have not yet understood my new status. It might have to do with you being safe and sound up there in your chopper. Maybe it’s time you experience the real world: the world at my feet!”

Jennifer felt crushed against the massive woman’s soft palm as the world sunk around her. Her stomach was tied into a knot by the time it all stopped. Then, her resting position shifted, and she started rolling towards the edge of the palm where she had been. She groaned as her ribs hit the hard surface of the road.

The world shifted again around her. Jennifer managed to recover enough to sit on her knees. She screamed when the threatening shape of a long toe towered over her.

Dr. Reid’s voice sounded more distant but equally powerful as she addressed her from high above:

“Feeling insignificant already?”

Jennifer started to hyperventilate, not knowing too well what to do. The giantess’s voice came back from the clouds:

“I’ll give you a thirty seconds heads start.”

Jennifer needed some time to process the giant’s words. What the hell was going on?

The landscape shifted again in front of her. It took her some time to understand that the woman had raised her foot. She did not wait to set it back down. The world shuddered, and she was thrown again into her stomach as the thundering voice came back:

“One… Two…Three…”

Her blood froze when she finally understood what was going on. Part of her wanted to freeze. The part that wanted to survive prevailed and sent her on her feet, getting a loud sinister laugh from the heights. Jennifer did not know too well what to do, so she did the obvious: run.

She had completed her fifth stride by the time she heard.

“Ten.”

She pushed herself harder, her adrenaline and her physical form teaming up to run faster than she ever had as the wicked chuckle increased in intensity. A hopeful voice in the back of her head told her that she was making good progress, putting some distance.

“Twenty.”

She had to go even faster. The giantess’ looming presence was still too obvious behind her.

“Thirty!”

A second later, the world shook violently once more, sending her off her feet. Noticing the danger, Jennifer quickly rolled on herself to see that the colossal foot had landed barely behind her. She could only scream.

The world shook again as the woman’s second foot landed next to the first one, and a cocky face peeked through erect breasts, very high up.

“You’ll have to do better than that, Jennifer,” the smirking lips said.

The first foot raised again, casting an ominous shadow over her. Jennifer screamed and moved her arms outwards as if to protect herself when it started moving down. It never hit her, the heel landing right ahead of her position, making her notice the strongest tremor yet.

“Ooops,” the mocking and thundering voice came back. The foot then moved back into its original position.

Jennifer regained enough stamina to stand up and turn, trying to resume her escape. She had to stop so that she would not fall into the deep pit that the massive sole had dug on the asphalt. She ran around it and then dashed down the road, only to have her path blocked by a neverending wall of flesh that landed like a meteor in front of her.

“Going anywhere?” the godly voice mocked.

Jennifer was trapped between an incomprehensible footprint and the foot that had caused it. It appeared that all she could do was wait for the unavoidable. And then, an open door in the building across the street gave her a ray of hope. She did not waste any time and rushed to it, letting out a long sigh of relief when she tripped and rolled inside the apartment building’s lobby.

“That’s cheating, Jennifer!” the thundering voice came from outside. "No one cheats a Goddess!”

There was a heavy crump from high above and  the building shuddered. "Going down." Dr Reid's voice mocked and her ungodly laughter followed.

And then, the building started groaning. Jennifer did not have time to reflect on what was happening before the ceiling dropped on her like a comet.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel had never tolerated defiance too well, and this trait had only exacerbated with her change in scale. She did not need to put up with challenges and insults anymore, and the tiny hackette had gone too far. It was time for her to learn her place.

Looking at her ant-sized figure from up above gave lifted Rachel’s spirits. She was so ridiculous, so inconsequential. Everyone was. Even in crowds, humans were barely meaningful to her. She could finish the tiny Jennifer at any time. Truth be told, she could have just killed her in her hand. She could have done it in hundreds of different ways. But there was something special about finishing them under her feet. It made them feel closer to bugs.

She toyed with the teeny blonde as she proceeded with her countdown. Her erratic path down the empty road was amusing. As expected, the thirty seconds were fast, much faster than the woman would have needed to put any meaningful distance between them.

Feeling naughty, Rachel raised her foot and then stepped right behind the bug-sized reporter. She was sent off her feet from the shock, making her giggle. To her credit, Jennifer got back to her feet fast enough. 

Rachel waited a few more seconds and then moved forward, stepping just in front of the diminutive blonde, blocking her path with her heel. Jennifer dropped to her butt again.

Mischievously playful, Rachel moved her foot back and looked down at the shocked midget.

“Going anywhere?” she mocked.

And then, Jennifer stood up once more and got ready to resume her escape. Rachel frowned when she saw her changing her direction at the last minute and dashing inside a twenty-story building to her right.

“That’s cheating, Jennifer!No one cheats a Goddess!”

She pondered about ripping the building open floor by floor and taking her out. It was well within her possibilities. In the end, she ended up deciding that she had wasted enough time with the tiny fucker already and ended up raising her foot. She soon rested it on the roof of the knee-high building where the reporter had got. The structure groaned and cracked, barely able to contain her weight even when she was mostly holding back.

“Going down!” she said and resumed her mocking laugh just before resting her entire weight on her foot, her sole moving through the twenty floors in a matter of seconds, turning the once-proud highrise into a pile of rubble.

It felt good. It was not as if this was the first person she crushed or the first building she brought down, but the sense of retribution, even if the concept itself could feel ridiculous when applied to someone as pathetic as Jennifer, was there.

Rachel realized what was going on. And she immediately knew what she needed to do. What she wanted to do.

“It’s time for you to learn!” she bellowed to no one in particular.

Her right foot remained planted on the ruins of the highrise she had crushed when her left raised. She angled her body sideways, and then, making use of the increased strength and balance, she threw a turning kick. Her foot went through the façades of three buildings as if they had been made of wet tissue, then breaking their insides with the same ease. By the time she was done, an entire block was gone.

A plume of smoke started rising from the spot where she had made short work of a group of medium-sized skyscrapers as the giantess resumed a wide stance, hands on her hips, observing the city.

It was time. For all her destructiveness, Medford was still pretty much in one piece. This would simply not do. The world had to learn what happened when she was challenged. It had to learn that resistance was futile. She had killed thousands already. Probably tens of thousands. It was not enough. The world had to be shocked. And nothing short of bringing the entire city of Medford down would do the trick. It was only appropriate that now that she had reached what she knew would be her final height, she would teach the hardest lesson to humanity.

The Walton was now at her back, maybe half a dozen blocks away. Rachel considered going back to it to finish the job, to punish it for having dared dwarf her for most of the day. Something inside her stopped this impulse. A smirk formed on her face as she thought:

“I’ll leave it for the end….”

This did not mean that Downtown did not offer Rachel any more attractions. Most of the skyscrapers forming the city’s skyline lined up next to the river, so she made a left and started advancing down a perpendicular road that would cut back through the riverbank.

It was the first time she realized that her increased size, while not spectacularly larger than her previous one, had come with its own consequences. The avenue that had started at the Walton had easily been one of the widest ones in the city, if not the widest. With its five lanes in each direction, it had been able to hold her comfortably, even if the giantess had noticed a certain feeling of being more boxed after her latest boost in stature. The new road she had taken was a different thing.

It was, by no means, a narrow street. With three lanes in each direction, Baker Street was an important Downtown artery. It wasn’t wide enough to accommodate a woman that stood taller than the tallest skyscraper in town, though.

Rachel noticed soon enough, when her calves started brushing the façades of the mid-thigh high buildings on both sides, sending plenty of debris into the deserted road. She stopped at the sensation and rolled her eyes, feeling more confined than she would have liked. Sighing, the titaness then started advancing like a tightrope walker, placing one foot right in front of the other.

This worked, but hell did it require attention! It also slowed her down, which was unwelcome. Still, Rachel had always been a disciplined woman, so she managed to move four blocks like this, preventing further damage. Things got more challenging when the rooftops started climbing to her crotch and then past her hips.

At that moment, not even her methodical exercise of funambulism was enough. Her hips were simply too wide to fit where her legs had. No matter how much she tried to compress her stance, Rachel soon started dragging the tops of the buildings with her shapely thighs as she moved, even if she kept the purposeful heel-toe, heel-toe pace that had brought to here.

“Oh, to hell with it!” she said out loud. After all, she was on a journey to raze the city, was she not?

Without warning, Rachel started walking normally again, her calves, thighs, and hips digging deep into the buildings on both sides of the road. It was a weird sensation, almost like wading on water, or maybe mud, even if the magnificent structures could barely offer any drag against the strength of her legs.

She stopped a couple of intersections later and looked over her shoulder to see the effect of her newfound carelessness. Buildings were carved at different heights as if they had been bitten by some giant creature, some of the nips getting almost halfway into the structure. A couple had not been able to take it and had collapsed on themselves, leaving rising clouds of smoke behind.

Chuckling, Rachel resumed her walk, now even putting some swagger into it, which had catastrophic consequences for the three blocks that remained before she reached the River Boulevard and a certain freedom of movement.

“Ah, there you were!” the behemoth chirped as not only she had reached the most iconic buildings in the city but also met the crowd again.

In her trek there, she had barely crushed a few stranded laggards, but it had been some time since she had done some proper trampling. The mob’s anguished screams sounded like music to Rachel’s ears. Ignoring the chest-high skyscrapers for a moment, she just turned and followed the crowd.

“You were never going to be able to hide from me for too long,” she muttered as she started after the panicked mob.

The giantess closed the distance in four steps and then stopped, standing over the swarm of centimeter-tall people, arms akimbo, observing their worthlessness.

“They look definitely tinier,” she observed. It was not a massive difference, but it was noticeable. She had not met a proper crowd since her latest growth spurt, and she welcomed the possibility now.

“I bet I can get over a hundred of you in one step, now,” she said, her tone almost tongue-in-cheek, as she raised her foot and let it hover over the mob. She flexed her long toe, almost as if waving at them, mocking their pathetic attempts at escaping. And then, she just completed her step, feeling a hundred tiny pops under her sole, enjoying each and every single one of them as the road dug into another impassable crater in the shape of her lovely appendage.

“Ohhhhh, fuck YES!!!!!!,” Rachel let out, followed by a moan. “I had forgotten how much turned on I get when I trample you!”

With that, her left foot set next to her right, crushing another few dozen people and adding to her arousal. The titaness had headed towards the river bank attracted by the buildings, but the crowd was just too good, so she kept her focus on it, wading through its ranks with steps that added three figures to the body count.

The glistening reflection from her clean-shaven crotch was proof of the stimulation her new massacre produced in her as she kept moving, taking slow and deliberate steps to obliterate the crowd. Now vaguely conscious of the behemoths of glass, steel, and concrete by her side, Rachel balled her hand into a fist and threw it at a teal-colored building that reached as high as her mid-riff. Its top third exploded spectacularly as she kept advancing, paying it no further heed.

Rachel’s left hand brushed her oversensitive crotch as she covered another block, confirming what she already knew: she would need to do something about it soon, corroborating that her libido seemed to have grown proportionally to her stature. For the time being, she was content with just increasing the titillation, so she raised her foot and chose another packed spot, ready to finish a hundred more lives.

Eventually, the crowd reacted to her methodical extermination. Sexual arousal aside, Rachel had also grown fond of observing the people’s reactions to her at the collective level. The discipline would have been interesting enough to found a new social science had she been interested in documenting it. She doubted there would be too many people interested in it, leaving her aside, though.

Now having collectively realized that running down the street was not the best way to escape a woman who could cover a block in one stride, the mob had taken two different approaches.

Many had decided to pour into the buildings to their right, getting out of the street and the danger her soles represented. Most made a right and had taken a wide road that headed back inland. Rachel chuckled and followed, crushing a few hundred bug-sized humans more before reaching the intersection of interest. It was flanked by twin towers made of dark reflective glass that climbed all the way to her midsection. She recalled that they belonged to some sort of financial company. Having been the closest to the mob, they had also been the recipients of most of those that had decided to hide under a roof.

The titaness rolled her eyes and turned to face the new road, taking a first step between the clone buildings, then a second, facing the thousands-strong crowd with a sneer on her lips. Did they really think that taking a turn would save them?

A new step took her closer to resuming her delightful massacre. She stopped for long enough to hit the building to her left with a sudden check of her hip. The tower shattered right in its center; its top half started to break clean from its bottom by the time she repeated the operation with its sibling to her right.

The second building started to fracture as the sliding top of the first building became too much to handle for its base, making the entire thing crumble on itself. A tall column of smoke started rising from it when the second building followed the same path. Rachel remained idle, hands on her hips, enjoying the rumbling thunder of the two collapsing skyscrapers.

“It’s so fucking easy!” she thought.

The giantess looked down to see dust and rubble covering her elegant feet. Sneering, she kicked her right foot forward, throwing dozens of deadly projectiles at the crowd ahead, enjoying their screams and the sight of motionless bodies as their colleagues in the mob cleared the area.

Happy with the results, the titaness then resumed her trek, chasing a crowd that had barely managed to put a couple of blocks between them and the towering toes of the murderous behemoth.

Rachel had taken a liking to the business of bringing highrises down, though, so rather than speeding her pursuit, she stopped for long enough at the next block to kick the buildings on both sides, achieving the same catastrophic result.

The giantess felt a shiver run down her spine as her womanhood kept getting increasingly soaked. Her nipples, always erect, were getting harder than diamond as her heart fluttered, proving to her that stepping on the masses was not the only way to work on her arousal.

In the end, it all came down to power, she knew. That’s what had worked her up back when she had been a simple human, naturally driving her to BDSM. And that’s what kept turning her on after her transformation, with the particularity that she had such an overdose of power that she seemed to be perpetually on the brink of cumming.

She knew the buildings she had just kicked had taken years to build. They had been designed by architects that had challenged the laws of physics to make them rise hundreds of feet in the air, built using heavy concrete and reinforced steel. And yet, her toes had broken through it as if they had been made of wet beach sand.

Crouching, Rachel grabbed a double handful of debris and tossed it casually at the mob down the road, bringing several more tinies down.

“Ah, I could be at it all day,” she purred.

And then, she just resumed her chase, reaching the fleeing mass of humanity in four strides. Her sensitive soles soon started feeling the pops of worthless lives being extinguished under them, causing a different kind of titillation to her towering anatomy and reminding her that nothing could replace people when it came to feeling the extent of her power.

With that thought in mind, the giantess dropped to her knees without warning and then rested her weight on her hands, bringing her prodigious face directly above the crowd, getting a closer view of her victims.

She could make much more detail from up close. Even if it was counterintuitive, Rachel realized that she could appreciate their diminutiveness even better. Her long auburn hair dragged on the road like wild cables, entangling people and sending them flying to and fro. She could only snicker at their helplessness.

Feeling naughty, Rachel drooled on the group directly below her, widening her eyes in surprise when the mere weight of her saliva was enough to crush the small group that took the direct hit. The dense fluid then spread, trapping others, its stickiness mocking their escape attempts.

“You are so pathetic!” she whispered.

And then, her right hand left the road and balled into a fist. It landed on top of a packed section of the crowd a second later, hitting with the force of a meteorite, crushing dozens; the resulting shockwave sent hundreds more flying.

Her left hand then moved right after, her palm landing ahead in a much softer way. The results were equally murderous, with countless people getting crushed under the deceivingly pillowy surface before it dug the ground like soft clay.

The titaness then moved her knees as she started advancing on all fours, each movement of one of her limbs ending up in massive loss of life. Rachel delighted with the sensation of tiny bodies bursting under different parts of her anatomy as she moved forward, pushing her world-class out as she progressed down the road. As she did, the giantess tried to make her mind up on whether this was more rewarding than stepping on them.

It was hard to come to a hard conclusion. Crushing people under her feet had an undeniable parallelism with squishing bugs or trampling a swarm of ants, but using her hands added a lovely personal component to the entire thing.

“It’s a good thing there are more than enough of them that I can try every part of my body without fear of running out!” she thought mischievously.

It was in that mood that Rachel’s lips twisted into a devilish grin just before she let her hands slide down the road, bringing her torso down on the thick crowd right ahead of her. Her perky breasts led the charge, just as she had intended, landing on a massive group of people, letting them squish under one of the most sensitive parts of her body just before they compressed enough to start digging the road into twin craters.

“Oooooooohhhhhhhh!” the colossal woman let out, enjoying the crush at a new level. The tinies that had smashed right under her nipples had been especially enjoyable.

This brought Rachel’s arousal to a new level, making her nipples harden enough to dig an even deeper hole of their own and sending the level of moisture in her cunt to a new level. Instinctively, the massive woman ground her lower lips on the road under her, feeling a couple of scattered individuals squish under her sensitive labia, but getting far less stimulation than she had expected.

She was panting lightly as she rested her chin on folded arms, her skyscraper-tall body now resting flat along the road. The crowd right under her nose had reached a new level of terror. This, in turn, turned her on even more. Chuckling, the giantess pushed her lips out and blew lightly, chuckling when a few dozen tinies were sent flying.

It was the first time her stomach groaned, the thundering sound overshadowing the crowd’s screams and reminding Rachel that all she had had since last night’s dinner had been a lot of caffeine.

The decision came in instinctively. After her adventure in town, it just felt like the natural thing to do. Removing her right hand from under her face, she reached out to the spot where the crowd was thickest and plucked a group of people, maybe half a dozen strong, between two fingers. The pitch of their scream changed to an even more anguished one when she brought them back to her face and just opened her mouth, her bright white teeth wickedly welcoming them.

Rachel did not make a show of it. She simply set the frantic people on her tongue and closed her lips, smashing the group up to her palate, feeling the explosion of salty taste fill her mouth. She instinctively chewed twice before gulping down, the noticeable bulge on her throat leaving no doubt about the fate of her captives to the thousands observing the situation with dismay.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned, positively surprised that the taste was not half bad.

One of the things Rachel loved the most about her new condition was that she never ceased getting surprised. Whether it was the discovery of a new possibility on her side or observing a new and unexpected reaction from the crowd, she kept being continuously amazed.

Still, she would have never guessed that the crowd would be able to scream even louder. It amused her when they did. Their yells were not only featuring a higher volume, but their pitch was also more primeval, more animal in nature.

The titaness loved to be able to cause an even stronger reaction. Pushing her palms to the ground, she slowly lifted her to her knees, dominating her surroundings from a new height, as she smiled evilly. The twin depressions where her breasts had dug the road were especially noticeable, as were the multiple red blotches on their inverted conic shapes.

The sun was right above her head, suggesting that it was around noon. It was curious how fast time could go by when one was having the time of her life.

“You know guys, with all the rush of being giant and so on, I skipped breakfast. So, I think I’ll make it an early lunch. Care to join me?”

With that, Rachel bent and reached into the crowd. She was less selective this time, cupping her hand upwards and scooping a handful of tiny mite-sized humans. She held them under her evil eyes for a second before whispering:

“You might be joining me from the inside, though….”

Her mouth opened once more as she brought her hand to it, tilting it to release its contents, the tiny morsels unavoidably dropping in her jaws. Her tongue and teeth worked together to smash them before swallowing, releasing another burst of taste into her mouth. The giantess had another handful ready just as the group was moving down her throat.

Never before had Rachel seen the mob getting so terrified, and by now, she considered herself an expert in judging people’s fear. She doubted anyone else in history could have caused so many flavors of dread as she had in one morning.

The titaness was swallowing her fifth group when she made the reflection on the irony of the situation. Throughout the morning, she had been killing people by the thousands. She had stepped on them, punched them, crushed them in her hands,… and she had used them to get off more than once. And yet, their reaction as she ate them made their previous responses pale in comparison. What was the difference? To her, it was just a different way to finish them. This one even served a purpose when most of her previous deaths had been on a whim. And yet, using them for nourishment seemed to have an ability to blow their minds that grinding them against her clit did not. She was not even making a show of it. If anything, Rachel was being quick and efficient as she kept feeding.

It was not as if their irrational behavior was going to rattle her, in any case. It was mostly amusing. At most, she might research it a bit, out of curiosity, if she had some spare time after dealing with Medford.

Rachel had not realized she had been so hungry before she had started nibbling from the crowd. So, it took her longer than she would have expected to get satiated. Thankfully, the mass of humanity was thick enough that she never had the risk of running out of morsels. By the time she was done, the giantess realized that she had ingested hundreds of the unlucky bastards, maybe even thousands. Patting her flat tummy, she smiled and said out loud:

“A girl has got to eat!”

She was eminently content, the way in which she had resolved her latest physiological need making her feel even more empowered and happy with her new self. It was too bad that she could not have a good glass of red wine to wash it all down, but she would need to figure out how to make that whim a reality sometime in the future.

With her stomach now full, her pussy took precedence in demanding her attention once more, now also stimulated by the implied superiority of her latest actions.

“I might need to do myself right here,” Rachel thought. Rather than looking for the creativity of her space rocket moment, she might have to resolve her current state of arousal in a more classic and quicker way. Responding to that train of thought, the fingers of her right hand met her lower lips and started to gently fondle them.

And then, something hit her back. It manifested itself through pressure first, followed by intense heat, even if none of the two effects managed to go beyond mildly annoying. Rachel’s mind did not have too much trouble associating the sensation with her previous encounter with the cops, even if it had felt somehow more intense. In any case, she looked over her shoulder and got her confirmation when the fireball right below her shoulder blade.

The sound of rotors made her look upward. She could see the shadows of two insect-like helicopters against the blazing orb of the midday sun.

“Great fucking timing!” she said, twisting her lips.

The moment of magic was gone. Her fingers abandoned her womanhood as her body tensed, adrenaline flowing freely through her veins. She was back on her feet in no time, towering again over her surroundings, even if the two dark choppers that had attacked her were still clearly beyond her reach.

Sneering, she followed them with her sight as they flew towards a larger group of similar aircraft. It was not the first time she had met helicopters, but these ones were noticeably different than the bright-colored news choppers and the white and blue aircraft of the police department. It was not only because of their dark green color. With a shape closer to a firefly, the choppers that had attacked her looked both tougher and more dangerous than the ones she had seen before. They were clearly military, which meant that they had finally called the big guns in.

Standing her ground, Rachel looked to the sky once more, finding the wakes of supersonic planes easily enough. Her eyes then focused back on the city. Making use of her enhanced sight, the titaness scanned the streets ahead. It took her some time, but she finally found them: columns of trucks and armored vehicles, followed by soldiers on foot.

“They brought all the stuff,” she thought.

It was logical, of course. Rachel could not say that she had not expected it. At points, she had the hope that humans would realize the futility of fighting her, but it was not in their nature to give up without a fight, even if the balance of power was so unequal.

The giantess was far from upset, in any case. She had nothing to fear from the tiny green army men that had been sent to engage her. If anything, she hoped that obliterating them would finally send a clear enough message for the rest of humanity to get it.


Chapter End Notes:
The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss