- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 8

 

The EH-60C easily cleared the roofs of the tallest buildings in Medford, flying at a prudent height of four thousand feet. Colonel Haskins kept his attention divided between the screen of his command post and the windows. And then, she came into view on the road below, capturing his entire focus.

“Oh, fuck!” he muttered.

The massive redhead was on her knees. Even like this, she towered over the buildings surrounding her, the road barely wide enough to contain her massive frame. The wake of her destruction was easy enough to see. Haskins could follow it to the riverbank and swallowed hard when she spotted several columns of smoke in the spots where there should have been highrises.

The colonel swallowed hard and moved his consideration back to the massive woman. Of course, he had read all the briefings and watched every available clip. He still wasn’t ready for the impact of seeing the woman’s enormity live for the first time.

Haskins had to use the screen in front of him and the enhanced camera images to verify what he had thought: the moving lump ahead of her was a crowd. A crowd that was at least thousands of people strong. And then, the colossal woman reached out in the people’s direction. The colonel’s blood froze when he saw that she was carelessly scooping a large number of individuals. And then, a shriek died in his throat when she brought them to her mouth right away.

“Oh, my God!” he finally screamed when he had managed to process what had happened.

The crew of the command and control helicopter seemed to be as shocked as he was. They still reacted with remarkable diligence when he commanded:

“Patch me with General Thomas. Now!”

The voice of his superior officer was in the line in a matter of seconds.

“Mitch?” the General said.

“It’s real, Mark. And it’s way worse than I could imagine. I can see at least a dozen blocks that are down. And she is… she is eating people, Mark.”

“Eating?” the General asked.

“Yes, Mark. Stepping, punching, fucking, and now eating. We need to bring her down. Now!” Colonel Haskins stated as assertively as he could.

“We discussed the protocol less than an hour ago,” the General said.

“Fuck the protocol! We can’t bet everything on taking her out of town. Every second she is alive, people die!”

“But the collateral…” the General said.

“There’s no worse collateral than having this monster breathing!”

The redhead giant reached out and grabbed another handful. He knew General Thomas was watching the same images on his screen. There was a long silence after she brought her catch to her mouth, leaving no doubt about the fate of the people she had captured.

General Thomas finally came back in the cracking line.

“Do it!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lieutenant Davies led the charge right after getting the green light from the field commander. He had been as awed as his comrades when he had first set eyes on the giant woman, but now that he had a mission, his entire focus was devoted to executing it.

He kept a safe height of fifteen hundred feet as he drove his Apache attack helicopter in the direction of the monster, coming from the river, on point in the wedge formation he had ordered his wingmen to take.

“I’m afraid we have a problem, Carl,” his gunner said through the internal circuit.

“What?”

“Well, the giant bitch… she hardly reflects radar, right?” he said. “It turns out that her body temperature is 98 degrees, too. I can’t use neither radar guidance nor a heat seeker,” he said, exposing the issue.

Carl Davies understood the problem. It was not the time to cry about their challenges but the moment for solutions, though.

“You’ll need to do it manually, then,” he said.

“No one has guided a missile manually since Vietnam,” his gunner complained.

“It’s always a good moment to recover old traditions, don’t you think?”

The three attack helicopters kept approaching their target as the three gunners readied their weapons. The AG-114R Hellfire II missile had been designed to bust seventy-ton, heavily armored tanks. They were not exactly equivalent targets to a skyscraper-sized nude redhead, but they were the best they could do. With their penetrating tip and their high-explosive head, they ought to do quite a bit of damage.

It was lucky that the woman wasn’t moving much. This gave the three gunners the chance to set their aims with much better precision than they had initially expected. The six Hellfire missiles, two per chopper, headed for the spot between the giant’s shoulder blades after Davies gave the order to release them. They were still five thousand feet away by then, and the attack aircraft climbed even higher once they had let their payload go.

The woman’s back erupted into a massive explosion. Davies could see that they had got her attention when she turned to look over her shoulder, a sneer on her lips.

His attention was divided between the target they had hit and the maneuver to put some more height to their trajectory. He knew that they had hit her. They should be happy about it. And still, he had a weird feeling.

When his Apache flew over the giant bitch the woman’s back was still covered by smoke and flame, making it hard to evaluate the damage. And then, she stood up in a swift, agile movement.

“Fuck,” Davies muttered.

His two mates were not celebrating the hit on the radio, indicating that they shared the same doubts as him. Fearing the worst, he went to the radio.

“Control, this is Sparrow One. Report six impacts on target. Request status update.”

The radio cracked with static for longer than his nerves would have liked. When the muffled voice came back, it confirmed his worst fears.

“Sparrow One, this is Control. Confirm six impacts. No visible effect. Target seems to be unharmed.”

Lieutenant Davies’ blood froze. Taking a deep breath, he replied:

“Understood Control. Request further instructions.”

They had shot six tank buster missiles at a woman, and, as far as he was hearing, she was not even scratched. How was this even possible? The woman might be massive, but she was still made of flesh, was she not?

The instructions took some time to come back. When they did, Lieutenant Davies knew that his superior officers did not have any clue about what to do:

“Regroup with the battalion and get ready for a full-scale assault,” the cracking voice said.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel stood on the ruins of the city block she had been terrorizing right before being hit. She felt her back with the fingertips of her right hand, but she could not find anything but perfectly smooth skin. The impact had been noticeable, as had the heat, but it had not managed to get past annoying. Still, she could tell that what she had been shot had been tougher than what the cops had thrown at her.

The sound of rotors was fading away as the three dark shapes moved off in the sky. She fixed her stare on them and followed their diminishing forms until they joined a larger flock of aircraft in the distance.

They had attacked her! Rachel’s blood boiled at the thought, even if the consequences of the attempt had been nonexistent. It was easy enough to identify the insect-like flying machines for what they were: the military cousins of the bright-colored news choppers that had been following her all day. A look further into the sky revealed the wake of supersonic fighter jets. It was then only a matter of scanning the city to find the tanks, trucks and infantry.

“They brought all the stuff,” she thought.

It was to be expected, of course, even if Rachel had grown so comfortable during her trek in the city that she had practically disregarded the possibility of further resistance. Her colder mind started prevailing, taking over the fire that had been burning with rage at having been attacked. She had nothing to fear from the little green army men. And she hoped that what she had in store for them would be enough to convince the rest of humanity that confronting her was not a good idea.

A sneer formed on her lips as she took the first step to the front, crushing a dozen laggards from the crowd she had been tormenting. The gloves were off. The world was about to see what a creature like her was capable of.

The giantess’ left foot followed the lead of her right one and advanced further down the street, the multiple pops under her sole informing her of the new victims that had succumbed to her advance. Rachel’s right calf brushed against the buildings lining up the street, the road not wide enough to contain her expanded frame. She did not mind, letting her leg drag half a flow down with its advance, sending deadly projectiles to those that still remained on the street. She was vaguely conscious that she was sowing chaos just with her movement, but she was not too focused on it. Her mind was set on the army and on her retribution.

Always sharp and practical, Rachel had decided right away that it made no sense to get fixated on the helicopters that had attacked her. They were out of reach, and there was no point trying to get them when there were thousands of troops trapped on the ground with her. She would exterminate them first and think about how to get her revenge on the choppers later.

Another step, another massacre. And then another. And another. Rachel relaxed her alertness enough to enjoy the slaughter she was so carelessly causing under her feet as she advanced towards the bulk of the army. No longer paying attention to staying within the confines of the road, the buildings on both sides joined the list of victims.

Focused as she was on her objective, the giantess covered a dozen blocks in a minute, cutting a considerable chunk of the distance that had separated her from the troops. She never knew if the speed of her advance had anything to do with it, but the flock of choppers hovering in the distance finally reacted to her movement, and half a dozen of them detached from it and rushed in her direction. Familiar smoke wakes confirmed to her that they had launched multiple missiles at her. She steered one more and braced, widening her stance to get a better balance.

A dozen warheads hit her in quick succession, each feeling like a less than mild tap just before a fireball preceded a moment of intense heat. Rachel had to admit that there were a couple of seconds of slight discomfort, but they came and went in a breeze, confirming to her what she already knew: she was pretty much invulnerable to anything the tiny bastards could through at her.

There was nothing she wanted more than to teach the attack craft a lesson, but they had probably anticipated that since the attack group had broken the moment they had released the missiles and were now climbing high, certainly beyond her reach.

The giantess was frustrated for not being able to retaliate but then thought about the pilots and how they must be feeling at her shrugging off what they had surely thought were state-of-the-art weapons.

“Your comrades will pay for you,” she muttered as she resumed her walk.

Rachel was now moving at a brisker pace, eager to get some action. Her generous breasts bounced as her feet sank deeper into the ground, digging pool-sized footprints on the road. Five minutes later, she was half a city away and facing the leading elements of the army. Her heart fluttered in anticipation.

A salvo from three-dozen tanks welcomed her, the heavy artillery shells bouncing off her skin with way less impact than the missiles had had. Rachel followed the entire sequence, from the flashes in the canon muzzles to the tapping on multiple spots of her exposed anatomy, passing by the cracking sound of the guns firing.

“Is that all you’ve got?” she addressed them in defiance.

The only response she got was in the form of multiple smoke trails as the missile trucks at the back of the convoy fired a volley at her. The giantess’ lips twisted to show her state of upset. A second later, a new wave of impacts had the same negligible consequences as the previous one.

“You keep using your weapons as if they were good for anything other than killing your sorry selves. I am a God! I own you! And now, I will exterminate you like the vermin you are!”

All hell broke loose the moment she took her first step toward the military congregation. Fire erupted from every tank, every truck, every gun. Rachel ignored it as the mild distraction it was and focused on reaching the group. She was there in a matter of seconds.

The army looked even more ridiculous as she stood over it. What had to be powerful main battle tanks looked like nothing more than beetles from her lofty perspective, making everything else in the battalion even more ridiculous.

"There is a place for defiance: the bottom of my sole!” she said as she raised her right foot and stomped on the first elements of the army, crushing half a dozen tanks and countless men with insulting ease.

The inconsequential firing continued but lost some of its cadence when she stepped into half a dozen new tanks, thinning the attackers some more. And then, the giantess bent at the waist and reached out, picking an eraser-sized tank with two fingers. Rising back to her full height, the gargantuan scientist observed her catch with curiosity. The muzzle then flashed, ejecting a new projectile that impacted her cheek with the force of a grain of sand in heavy wind.

Rachel narrowed her eyes and curled her lips downwards as she used a finger of her left hand to twist the canon barrel into a ‘V’. Not satisfied with the outcome, she then slid a fingernail in the space between the tank’s main body and the turret and flicked her finger, easily ripping the turret off.

“Serves you right,” she said softly before pushing her thumb into the remainders of the tank, flattening it like a coin.

A new stomp took care of a new group of chariots. Almost without stopping the fluidity of the movement, the giantess bent and scooped a random group of tanks with her right hand, getting three prey into her palm when she stood back up.

“It’s curious, you know?” she said out loud, addressing the crews as well as herself. “You guys… these are supposed to be deadly weapons. I’m sure you got the next-gen stuff for this mission, too. As far as I know, one of these can drive through a house, shoot a building down. And yet, to me, you are as different from an old lady driving a Prius as a soldier ant is from a worker ant.”

With that, Rachel started closing her hand into a fist. It wasn’t long before the three tanks balled up together, and her increased pressure started pushing them into each other. Their heavy armor molded with satisfying ease as she kept going. Her knuckles whitened as she gave a final push, turning what had formerly been three M1A1 Abrams battle tanks into a ping-pong-ball-sized mangle of steel.

She was barely distracted by a new series of explosions on her back. Rachel looked over her shoulder to see a new attempt from the attack helicopters. By the time she noticed them, they were clearly out of reach.

“Wanna help your comrades?” she asked, sounding a bit upset. “Come down and play. This way, you can split my attention with them!” she said just before stomping on four new tanks.

The fact that she was being attacked from the air with impunity was starting to bother her, even if the effects were negligible and were not even slowing down her obliteration of the ground troops. Frustrated, she produced two consecutive stomps, finishing a dozen more tanks and bringing the original contingent to less than half of its original size. She looked up at the helicopters in defiance and saw them hovering at a safe distance, certainly observing the mayhem she was creating. Fixing her stare on them, the giantess then kicked, sending a few more tanks flying down the street, their heavy armored forms plowing through façades with ease.

A low-rise building to her right ceased to be as she stepped on it while repositioning herself for the next round. And then she saw it. The tanks were moving… in reverse.

“Leaving already?” she asked with a chuckle. “You guys have no spine!”

And then, she started strutting after the retreating troops. It was never even a contest. With their sluggish pace, the tanks could barely get away from the titaness before she caught up with them in three steps. Half of the remaining combat vehicles perished under her right foot. Not in the mood to run out of toys so soon, Rachel slowed down, using her long big toe for the next kill instead. Her dexterous digit maneuvered to end up on top of one of the fleeing vehicles, stopping it on its tracks with barely any effort. She chuckled, enjoying the situation as she felt the feeble attempts of the 1,500 HP engine to break free from her hold. She kept the metallic bug under her toe for a few more seconds, relishing its worthlessness. Eventually, she had to get tired, though. It was then only a matter of pushing down and burying the now flattened shape of the Abrams into a new crater.

Encouraged by the latest game, Rachel bent down and reached for a new tank, plucking it from the road with two fingers. Warned from her previous experience, she used a fingernail from the same hand to bend the canon’s barrel before bringing it to eye level.

She smirked as she turned the armored vehicle, observing it from every possible angle, admiring its puniness. It reaffirmed her awareness of her utter superiority. Intellectually, she knew that the tank she was holding was a formidable machine, capable of wild destruction. And yet, it was so insignificant next to her!

Amused and looking for a bit of extra entertainment, the colossal woman decided to use some more time with that particular tank. Spying its three remaining siblings on the ground still trying to get away from her, she stepped on them, making the Abrams on her palm the last survivor of the pack.

And then, the giantess tightened her hold of the tank as she brought the fingernail of her free index finger to the access hatch. The tank’s ceramic armor could do nothing to fight the strength behind her nail, and so the hatch popped out an instant later, granting her a peek at the tank’s interior, even if she would have liked for it to be a bit bigger.

“You are probably regretting having attacked me already,” she said to the generic soldiers inside. “Let me tell you something: you are not regretting it nearly enough.”

The size and shape of the hatch she had opened then made a wicked idea come to her mind. Smiling evilly, Rachel moved the tank down to her chest. Her smile widened when she saw that the size was pretty much perfect for what she had in mind. Grabbing the vehicle again with two fingers, she maneuvered it closer to her glorious left tit until her nipple was aligned with the opening. It was then only a matter of guiding the toy so that her teat would slide inside.

The stimulation was almost immediate. It first manifested through a shiver running down her spine, quickly followed by butterflies in her stomach. The physical reaction came right after, her clean-shaven pussy glistening with wetness as both her nipples swelled with excitement. And then, the most glorious surprise caught her when the soft protruding skin of her left nipple filled the hatch of the tank and started pushing to its sides.

Rachel giggled and let go of the tank, bursting out in loud laughter when the seventy-ton vehicle remained attached to her tit, held only by the supple skin of her nipple. The awe only increased when something brushed her sensitive teat and she realized that it could only be the occupants of the turret. Curling her lips into an evil smile, the giantess brought her right hand to her womanhood and extended two fingers. They immediately set to the task of rubbing her excited clit, reinforcing the titillation she was feeling purely from the knowledge of being so superior. Another shiver, more butterflies… and an even more massive swelling of her nipples quickly followed. The latter effect was not out of consequence. Now filling the entire crew area of the turret, Rachel’s udder had effectively crushed its three occupants. The sudden knowledge of this brought an even higher level of arousal and made the giantess let out a loud moan as she bent, her fingers working her womanhood with renewed intensity.

Things were escalating fast enough, making her next orgasm look like an inevitability, even if it would be a quickie this time.

And then, half a dozen new missiles hit her legs, killing the moment and reminding the titaness that she was not nearly done with her puny attackers.

“You annoying little pests!” she barked as she straightened back up, abandoning her pussy and searching for the closest group of attackers.

Her nipple popped as she removed the tank from it and smashed it between two fingers before tossing it over her shoulder.

“Ok, business first, pleasure later,” she then said, sounding more relaxed. “Even if  I can’t say I don’t enjoy my job!” she then added with a hint of mockery in her voice.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“I’m taking them out,” Colonel Haskins said. “It was a mistake to bring ground troops in the first place!”

There was a second’s pause before the General’s voice came back.

“Ok.”

Of course, Haskins understood his commanding officer’s frustration. He shared every bit of it. They had been tasked with eliminating the threat posed by a woman of colossal proportions while keeping collateral damage to a minimum. And here they were, less than an hour after having arrived in the city, retreating the bulk of their forces on the ground while knowing at the same time that their attempts from the air were completely ineffective. Not only had they not been able to get even an inch closer to their mission of finishing the dreadful woman, but they had also put their men at risk in the process.

“What’s the ETA on the B2s from Whiteman?” he asked, trying to get something to hold onto.

“Twelve minutes,” the General said. His tone revealed that he shared the thought that, under the current conditions, twelve minutes was an eternity.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Go! Go! Go!” Sergeant Brown screamed.

The trailing trucks were in the painfully slow process of completing their three-point U-turns after having reached a wide enough intersection in reverse. Brown had been surprised by the order to retreat when he had first got it, four minutes earlier. He had then heard the screams on the radio and got the rumors about what was happening merely a few blocks away and had not only understood the imperious need to flee but had also felt fear for the first time since he had joined the service.

The annoying sound of screeching metal made him cover his ears as one of the last trucks of his unit dragged an abandoned sedan in the process of turning. And then, the ground shook.

Brown was taken by surprise. His mind was starting to make the connections when the ground shuddered again, this time with greater intensity.

“Fuck,” he muttered.

And then, the building to his left exploded. He instinctively dropped to the road and rolled over himself. This saved him from being hit by the flying debris, the chunks of steel and concrete hitting the entire stretch of road he was on like deadly meteors.

Brown shivered when one of the trucks disappeared under a house-sized piece of masonry. Screams coming from further down the avenue made it easy to imagine that his infantry colleagues were also taking their toll from the flying projectiles.

The deadly rainstorm eventually died out. There was a deceiving calm as smoke rose from the ground, replacing the city landscape that had accompanied them ever since they had entered Medford. And then, the smokescreen started clearing, and he saw them: five towering toes that had replaced the building that had defined the limits of the street, wiggling in apparent mockery, way too close for him to be comfortable.

Sergeant brown followed the toes up the bridge of the humongous foot, meeting an anklebone that towered several stories over the road and that marked the beginning of an impossibly long leg. By the time he reached her knee, perspective was already playing some funny games, making the woman feel distorted. He went on up her thighs, her nude womanhood, and her washboard flat stomach, stopping only a little longer than needed into a pair of picture-perfect breasts. The woman’s evil face, framed by fiery red hair, poked over her cleavage. Brown shivered when he felt the cruelty in her eyes.

He did not have long to linger on the giant’s expression, though. Something massive moved through the corner of his eye. An instant later, the road erupted into what felt like an explosion, even if the lack of light and heat hinted that it was something else. He turned in a hurry, only to see a section of his company replaced by another massive foot.

“Morning.”

The voice came down from the sky as if God himself had parted the clouds and addressed them from his throne. The power of the words made Brown’s bones rattle. He kept shivering long after the physical effect of the thundering voice was over. And then, the massive form of the goddess started shifting in place, too much stuff going on everywhere in his visual field for the Sergeant to realize what was going on.

None of the previous shakings could compare to the new one as a new meteor landed inches away from him, rocking the world like an H-bomb, making him bounce a few feet off the road before his back hit the tarmac once more with a loud and painful thud. Brown was out of air, trying to recover as he was vaguely conscious that his entire field of vision had been replaced by a pinkish wall. He needed some time to recognize it as the giant’s knee.

The thoroughly beaten sergeant looked up, only to see the building-sized face of the redhead poke over the horizon that was now marked by her knee. Her evil smirk made his blood freeze. The woman’s hand then appeared over the limits of the knee as well. He could see her long fingers close into a fist the size of a house. It then moved out of sight. He turned, alerted by the not-so-distant impact, only to see the same fist embedded on the road a few hundred feet away. His heart missed a beat when he recognized the area as one where his comrades had been massed.

The Sergeant looked up to see the giant’s awe-inspiring face twist into an expression of wicked satisfaction. And then, the window-sized eyes abandoned the spot on the avenue where she had obliterated his comrades and looked down, straight at him. Her pupils widened as she undoubtedly focused on him. Brown felt like being under a million watts spotlight. Something moved through the corner of his eye. Next thing he knew, vicious force threatened to crush him on both sides of his ribcage. He did not have time to understand it before he was pulled up with the force of the space shuttle at launch, making him feel sick and weightless at the same time. Everything stopped a second later. He could not do anything to keep his breakfast inside him.

“Oh, that’s disgusting!” the deep feminine voice he had learned to fear said. He had thought it was powerful before. It could not compare to the sheer intensity he could now feel in every cell of his body. In a way, it was as if every wavefront of the woman’s words made his body shatter.

Brown moved his sight up to see that he was being held just a few feet away from a giant face he had learned to fear. It looked even more massive from up close.

In another world, he would have found the woman holding him attractive, even if the arrogance and viciousness of her expression would have probably put him away. In the world he lived in, though, Rachel Reed was the size of a skyscraper and was not only happy but eager to use that advantage to cause as much suffering as she was capable of. And she was capable of a lot, judging from what he had seen.

“So tiny. So worthless. And yet, so perseverant,” the voice said, not even bothering to disguise the contempt. “You deserve a reward,” the words coming out of the thick, glossy lips said. Their tone made him shiver on top of the physical consequences of the voice’s power.

 He was moved again. The next thing he knew, he was being pushed against a dark, soft surface. He needed some time to identify it as the woman’s nipple.

“I’d ask you to suck… but you’re too helpless.”

And then, whatever it was that was pressing him against the brownish flesh increased the pressure. Sergeant Brown tried to scream. His lungs were too compressed for that, so all that came out was a gasp that was lost amid the general commotion. A second later, his ribcage shattered. It sent the worst kind of pain to his brain just an instant before it shut down.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel enjoyed the feeling of the tiny soldier popping between her fingertip and her swelling nipple, much like a fly caught between the hammer and the anvil. Licking her fingertip as she removed it from her breast, she turned to the head of the convoy and offered them a wicked smirk before getting on her hands and knees and starting a slow cat and mouse game on all fours.

She could hear the change in the pitch of the screams as the soldiers realized that she was after them. Immediate fear joined the shock they had already felt and expressed.

“You did not think I would forget about you, did you?” she said as her left hand crushed an abandoned Humvee and the two soldiers that had chosen to hide under it.

Her hips and shoulders, both wider than the street’s span, demolished buildings as she moved forward, but that barely slowed her down. If anything, it made her advance more awe-inspiring, the towering force of nature bringing massive destruction with every inch she moved forward.

“I have long wished I could destroy anyone who gave me even a bad look, so, now that I can, I won’t waste the opportunity,” she said. “Besides, popping you like grapes makes me hotter than an erupting volcano!” she added with a naughty giggle.

She reached them soon enough. It was then only a matter of choosing the manner of their annihilation. Some she crushed under her closed fists, some more under her palms. Feeling both amused and naughty, Rachel then walked two fingers on the road, chasing the soldiers with them.

Her digits took the form of a towering giantess themselves, albeit a smaller one. They still felt as if the fifty-foot woman was suddenly in town, and Rachel took great joy in using them to the full extent of their possibilities. Several soldiers died “stepped on” by her fingertips. A few more were kicked a couple of blocks away, the vicious force of the impact killing them even before they became airborne. Rachel also stepped on fleeing jeeps and overturned troop carrier trucks, taking her time to flatten the vehicles afterward.

“I hope you brought enough colleagues. I can’t get enough of this!”

Those who miraculously survived her hands and fingers were mercilessly crushed under her knees and calves as she advanced, reaching new sections of the task force she was meticulously obliterating.

At some point, the bulk of the troops made a right, taking a broader avenue which Rachel saw was the spot where the soldiers she had already crushed had come from. One thing the city’s grid did not offer a crawling giant like her was a good enough turning angle. She resolved the challenge by simply moving through the twenty-story buildings of the block to her right, which crumbled under her advance as if they had been made of wet beach sand.

“Bingo!” she chirped as she faced an even larger assembly of ant-sized armed forces.

A careless sweep of her left hand sent dozens of the centimeter-tall bugs flying and crashing with several façades as she repositioned herself to follow the retreating forces.

A new salvo of rockets impacted her, now on the face. They were a bit more annoying than in the previous attacks, one that hit close to her left eye, even making it water. Rachel reacted with five consecutive punches that took care of a large chunk of the task force, proving to the world that the only reason there were still plenty of soldiers left was that she had been taking things easy.

She reached a group of “rocket trucks” soon enough. Curious, she picked one with two fingers and brought it to her face. The crew was still inside.

“You are so damned annoying!” she said with derision just before tossing the offending vehicle towards its siblings. The remaining ordnance exploded, starting a chain reaction that took care of most of the other rocket launchers, as well as the foot soldiers in the area.

“Well, that was convenient!” she said with glee as she hurried to move over the now devastated area and towards the soldiers that were still alive. Her thick skin protected her from the flames and embers, the blazing fires barely registering as a mild annoyance as she moved through them. It was curious how quickly Rachel’s mind had adapted to not feeling threatened by anything in her surroundings, even if she had an advantage over every other human being on the planet when it came to feeling superior.

She was upon her next victims in no time. Her mind was going through possibilities in order to choose how to dispose of them when she was hit again in the back. Different than in the previous occasions, this time, Rachel did feel it.

In a way, it felt like being punched. The concussion was brutal, sending her forward, her breasts dropping over the laggards in the task force like twin comets hitting the surface of the planet. She could not claim to have shrugged this one off, and still, the impact was followed by a loss of balance, but not by noticeable pain.

Rachel recovered from the jolt soon enough, her hands crushing many more soldiers as she found the leverage to push herself up to her knees. The wakes of the two planes that had undoubtedly attacked her were clearly visible; their inverted ‘V’ shapes were easy enough to recognize with her enhanced sight. Just to be sure, the giantess felt the area where she had been hit, confirming, once more, that there was no damage.

Despite the rage she felt at being attacked once more, a section of Rachel’s brain kept its scientific scrutiny of the facts. What had happened was so strange that it was revealing at the same time. Rachel had not stopped to make calculations after her latest growth spurt, but she knew she had to weigh hundreds of thousands of tons. Whatever it was she had been hit with, it had released enough kinetic energy to push her prodigious weight forward. And yet, it had not managed to even scratch her skin. She could not even feel the characteristic swelling of a bruise.

“So, the laws of physics still apply to my world. If something hits me with enough energy, I can still get pushed around. RGX seems to have messed up the laws of biology a big deal, though! My skin is harder than any material in existence, and the only thing I can compare my muscles to is superman’s!”

Not having been able to anticipate the full extent of the RGX effects did not make Rachel any less proud of having been the one and only mind behind it, the only one that had been able to see the full potential of the human genome and the path to unlock it. Having been directly responsible for her transformation into a god made her even cockier and erased any doubts she might have had about her legitimacy to rule over humanity and use the world as she saw fit.

The moment of pride did not extinguish the anger at having been hit once more. She was on her feet in no time. Someone had to pay, and with the two attacking planes out of her reach, the thousands of troops ahead of her were whipping boys.

Rachel wanted to send a clear message, so she resolved to be more meticulous this time. Rather than randomly crushing those ahead of her, she moved forward with slow, deliberate steps, the heel of one foot landing right ahead of the toes of the other, leaving no room to escape to the thousands desperately trying to do so.

She advanced twelve blocks in this fashion, stopping only when the troops had thinned enough to make her focus a waste. Placing her hands on her hips as she looked over her shoulder at the aftermath of her last trek, Rachel felt proud of her efficiency, even if the bureaucratic approach to the extermination was less satisfying than her more whimsical approaches.

“God! Wiping you out is so damn easy!” she said proudly, pushing her chest high.

She then started looking around. Being in a lower-rise section of the city, her view of her surroundings was even more unobstructed.

“Now! Where can I find more of you?” she bellowed. “This was merely foreplay. You can’t leave me hanging!”

It wasn’t hard to find another thick enough troop aggrupation, even if it looked as if the thousands she had already crushed had been the bulk of the attack force.

“Ah, there you are!” she said, sounding satisfied. “Wait for me,” she said in her best bedroom voice. She then giggled and added: “Or not. It doesn’t make a difference.”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“This is a fucking disaster!” Haskins said from his command helicopter.

“Get them out faster!” General Thomas pushed. There was no trace in his voice of his previous eagerness to attack and doubts to retreat.

“They can’t move faster! We need to slow her down!” the Colonel protested.

“How?” the General came back. “We just hit her with the hardest thing we have in our conventional arsenal. That missile is designed to blow up NORAD and half of Cheyenne Mountain! And she’s not even bruised!”

“What about chemicals? VX?” Haskins suggested, his focus to save as many of his men as he could, clouding his judgment.

“Are you crazy? We’d kill the entire population of Medford before she even starts coughing!”

“There must…” Haskins said.

He was interrupted when General Thomas came back.

“I have an idea. Hold on!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Peekaboo!” Rachel said as she walked through a block of low-rise apartments and faced the three-block-long convoy.

The cracking of automatic fire erupted, but she could not even feel the impact of the low-caliber weapons on her skin. As far as she could see, the group she had chased had no heavy hitters on it. Well, it might make things a bit more boring, but this would give her enough calm to torture them more creatively.

With that in mind, she crouched to scoop a group of twenty soldiers.

“You guys are making me move around. It’s good for my cardio, but it also whetted my appetite a bit.”

She did not wait for the soldiers to process her words before tossing the group into her mouth and chewing. Much like she expected, she got an extra level of bewilderment. She had already learned that swallowing them seemed to have a capacity to shock the tiny humans that surpassed any other process of finishing their lives, including using them as disposable sex toys.

More than eager to keep pushing their limits, Rachel bent at the waist and reached down once more. This time she grabbed a troop transport, which she eagerly brought back up. She pinched the tarp at the back with two fingernails and ripped it with ease. The truck was packed enough, filling her heart with glee. Winking at her morsels, the giantess then proceeded to tilt the truck over her mouth and empty its contents with light taps of her fingertip.

“Mmmm…” she moaned, teasing the survivors in the process. “You guys are a treat!”

She was about to grab more morsels when the already familiar smoke trails of approaching missiles caught her eye. It had been a while since the last airborne attack. Frowning, the goddess stood up and waited for the unavoidable impacts. Hadn’t they learned yet that rockets had no effect on her other than pissing her off?

The six projectiles impacted her torso and arms, the explosion barely registering as some mild pressure, as she was used to.

“You guys are tenacious!” she let out, sounding more upset than anything else.

And then, just as she was about to proceed with her nibbling, something felt off. Rachel raised her arm and looked at the spot that had been impacted. It was considerably redder than the rest of her smooth skin. But how? Nothing she had been shot with so far had been able to cause even the slightest discomfort.

The titaness didn’t have too long to think about the causes for the reddening since her skin was quickly turning into a shade of white that heralded anything but good news. And then, a protruding blister started forming in an accelerated way. It came together with pain, in the form of an intense itch that caused her discomfort for the first time since emerging from Deadwater in the morning.

Her heart rate accelerated at the very unexpected consequence of the attack. Alarmed, the giantess looked down to find five similar blisters under her chest and in her stomach. The itching there was increasing in intensity, and the five spots seemed to have merged together to cause a very aggravating pain on her torso.

“Fuck!” she let out loud.

What the hell was happening to her? She had been shot with everything, and she had not even a scratch on her body. How could it be that she was suddenly feeling pain? It was obvious that she was not going to die from her blisters, but feeling vulnerable for the first time since her transformation in the morning grieved her as if her life was in danger.

How? How in the hell had they managed to find something that could hurt her?

Rachel’s mind was practically steaming, trying to find an answer to a question she had not thought she would ever again ask herself. And then, half a dozen new missiles rushed towards her, betrayed by their smoke trails.

The giantess was paralyzed for an instant, suddenly unsure about how to react. The boundary conditions had changed, and she had not yet gotten used to the new rules of the world. And then, a second before the new rockets could impact her, her lizard brain reacted for her and tensed the muscles of her calves. She jumped to the side just in time for the flying missiles to shoot past her and into a group of buildings a few blocks down the road.

Rachel’s towering form flew over two city blocks, casting its humongous shadow on the city before it landed with a thundering crash into a large high-rise, which dissolved into chunks no larger than breadcrumbs as she dropped through it. Her momentum sent her rolling over three additional city blocks, which suffered the same fate as the first one.

And then, adrenaline pumped through her veins at full steam and drove her to stand up in a rush, her alertness maxed out in order to find new threats.

Not finding any immediate menace, Rachel risked a look at her arm. The nasty blister was still there, but if anything, it seemed to be receding, the pain feeling milder. Deep down inside, she knew it was RGX working at full steam to repair the damage that had been done. It was good news, but it still could not repair the dreadful awareness that she was not invulnerable.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“We hurt her! We hurt her, Mark!” Colonel Haskins let out. It could be felt that he had a lot of contained emotion in him.

“We sure did, Mitch!” the General came back, forgetting about rank as he expressed his satisfaction.

“What did you guys do?” Colonel Haskins asked. He was the field commander for the ground troops and the attack choppers, but the air support was managed directly from the base.

“Return to the oldies,” the General said. Haskins did not say anything, so he just added: “Intense heat or pressure didn’t seem to affect her, so we decided to try with something else. Blistering agents were first used in World War I, and they kill in a different way.”

“You guys shot mustard gas at her?” Haskins asked, remembering the History of War lessons at West Point.

“Almost. Phosgene. The guys down here told me it was many times worse,” the General said.

“Isn’t that forbidden?” the Colonel asked, realizing the stupidity of his question the moment it left his mouth.

“I don’t recall having signed a treaty with that monster,” the General replied, allowing himself some casualness for the first time since waking up.

“What’s next?” the Colonel asked.

“A few blisters are not going to kill her,” General Thomas said. “But I have a full squadron of A-10s loaded with more of the same stuff we shot at her already closing into the city. ETA two minutes.”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The blisters seemed to be healing fast, but this did not help much to ease Rachel’s frustration. At least she had not been attacked since standing back up.

A dozen new trails of smoke started closing on her, making her regret her last thought. Now ready for them, the giantess waited until the right moment and dashed to the side once more, ruining five new city blocks as she steamrolled through them. She was about to stand up when she could feel several new impacts on her back. She could not see the consequences, but some severe itching confirmed that she had been hit with the same stuff as before.

“Fucking bastards!” she bellowed as she stood up, catching a quick glance of the planes that had shot her while she was on the ground. She had no doubt that they had been perfectly coordinated with the ones that had taken the first salvo.

Rachel’s back started hurting severely, even if the pain in her arm and stomach were now receding. She was less concerned about the current effects of the shots and more about what the future held in store for her. Her most recent encounter had shown her that there was only so much she could do to avoid being hit by the numerous and nimble attack planes, and now she knew that being hit meant being harmed.

Both frustrated and enraged, the giantess looked in the direction the fighters had come from. Her mood got worse when she identified at least a couple dozen black dots approaching her.

“Fuck!” she let out loud.

Four of the dots accelerated and closed on her. Missiles flew from the two on the sides. Rachel already knew what the pair in the center would do as she jumped out of the rockets’ way, crashing through three more city blocks. Now aware of her attackers’ tactics, the giantess tried to roll on herself as fast as she could once she reached a resting position. This brought down two more blocks but also dodged four of the new missiles shot at her by the second-wave planes. She was still hit twice on her right breast, the sensitive skin of her tit making the pain more noticeable.

“You fucking bastards! I am going to kill you all!” she screamed to the top of her lungs after standing back up. Her threats were emptier than any had been ever since she had got into the city. Because the reality was that she had no clue about how to evade, much less kill, the planes that were tormenting her.

Four more planes broke from the group and headed towards her. They were not even trying to innovate with their tactics. They did not need to. For the first time, her prodigious size was a disadvantage. Towering over every potential cover in the city and considerably less agile than the attack planes, Rachel was practically a sitting duck for their simple strategy.

She could not recall ever having felt so frustrated. It was not as if her life was in immediate danger, but she was smart enough to know that what was happening changed everything. She could be hurt. The tinies had now learned how. And there were millions of them. They would keep trying until they found something definitive or, even worse, until they brought her to death by a thousand cuts.

Rachel dashed to the side to avoid the first salvo, as she had done on the previous occasions. She also rolled on herself to avoid the follow-up from the two reserve planes. This time they were ready for her move and waited for her to stop, landing half a dozen hits on her stomach and chest.

Rachel had never cried in her life. She was not going to do it now, but it was the closest she had been to breaking into tears. Because, suddenly, she had understood that the dream she had been living the entire morning was gone. She might not be down yet, but she now knew it was only a matter of time. It was not as if she would be able to hide, was it?

It had been too good. Over the last few hours, Rachel had thought that the world had finally put her in the place where she belonged: in power. Her superiority over the rest of humanity was finally so evident that no one would be able to do anything about it. And she had learned that it also opened up all sorts of possibilities when it came to indulgence. And now, all of a sudden, all this was gone. All that remained was a painful path towards her demise, however it finally came to her.

Rachel’s rational mind was ready to give up. But then, something emerged. It was something wild, more primal, a fierce instinct of survival. It commanded her to fight back. Her logical mind responded it could not, laying out the facts. The wilder side was not going to concede. She had come so far, hadn’t she? She only had to grow some more, and what now felt out of reach would be well within her possibilities.

It was pointless, of course. She had known for some time, ever since the Walton, that she had run out of the fuel that had brought her through the three growth spurts that had made her this big.

“Find more fuel, then!” her lizard brain screamed.

Sure, as if it was only a matter of finding a gas station. If anything, she had made sure not to leave anything in one piece before leaving Deadwater.

And then, the answer presented itself. Deadwater was not the only possible source of RGX! The sudden knowledge that she might still come out on top breathed life into her titanic body. Suddenly alert, Rachel ignored the new group of attack planes heading towards her and turned. It did not take her long to find her heading. Once she did, she started sprinting.

Rachel had been a force of destruction the entire morning. Nothing she had done could compare to the effects of her skyscraper-sized body racing through the city. Unable and unwilling to find her way through the city’s street grid, the titaness broke through every building and structure in her path as she dashed towards her destination in a straight line. Steel and concrete shattered as if they were crackers as her feet, calves and thighs shot through buildings. The wake of her run could soon be observed from the air, a wide scar of smoke, dust, and destruction advancing to divide the city in two.

The giantess barely paid any attention to the stuff she broke as she advanced or to the people dying under her feet. She even did not notice the buildings that crumbled merely as a consequence of the magnitude seven earthquakes she was causing as she moved.

She was hit twice more as she ran but decided to ignore the impacts and their aftermath and simply focused on being as fast as she could. Rachel’s disproportionate breasts bounced heavily as she darted through the city, and for the first time since her transformation, perspiration started dampening her skin.

And finally, a minute after her mind presented her with a lifeline, her pool-sized feet landed in the industrial park, shaking her surroundings. Two factories succumbed to her advance as she identified her objective and headed to it without delay.

The giantess panted lightly as she recovered from the strain. And then, she stooped to take a good look at the grounds of Prime Chemicals, Deadwater’s long-time supplier. As a qualified and very expensive military contractor, Prime Chemicals had access to projects of any clearance level. They were also known for their amazing response times.

Rachel looked down at the site and wondered if the manufacturer would have had the time to implement her instructions from the morning, sent from Curtis’ terminal. Her future depended on it.

Holding onto the possibility, the behemoth remembered that she had been specific that she wanted the chemical she had ordered delivered by the end of the business day in Deadwater. Had they complied with the request, the six thousand gallons of RGX-113 would have to be loaded into one of the tanker trucks already. With that in mind, she crossed the site, crushing a few cars and several terrified people as she headed to the loading docks.

There were four tanker trucks in there. She could ask. Or she could be more straightforward.

Eager to learn whether there was still hope for her, Rachel crouched and grabbed the first tanker. It was about the size of a small whisky bottle at a hotel minibar. She bit its tank open and sent its contents down her throat. A minute later, she had repeated the operation with the remaining three trucks.

She had barely dropped the last tanker to the ground when she was hit again, at least a dozen missiles impacting her in almost every spot of her anatomy. Her sprint had put off the attack planes for a few minutes, but they had already caught up with her.

Her skin started blistering at the points of impact. It was now hard to find any spot of her glorious anatomy that was not disfigured by the effects of the weapons they had been using to torture her. A quick look around revealed that the number of attack planes had increased three-fold. They were now surrounding her on all fronts.

The pain started taking over her entire body, working against the hope she had allowed herself to build and making the effect of the adrenaline burst fade away. It was all the rational side of her brain needed to bury her animalistic and rebellious subconscious.

There was no way Prime Chemicals would have been able to complete the order of RGX on such short notice. And, even if they did, she had no certainty that more of the stuff would have an incremental effect over the first dose. She was close to a thousand feet tall already... how realistic was it to believe she could get bigger? The problem, of course, was that she now knew that being a thousand feet tall meant nothing when it came to surviving.

Eight more missiles hit her, adding to the pain and the frustration. Rachel did not even try to avoid them now. If she had to die, the sooner, the better. She would not offer them the show of being hunted.

Her frustration was peaking. Dying was bad enough, but it was even worse when a few minutes before, she had had the world on her hands. Her eyes itched and started to water. She fought the urge to let the tears come out freely. This was another image she did not want to give to humans. As she focused on that, Rachel realized that she hated them with a passion. She had merely despised them up until now, but as their combined mediocrity had finally found a way to stop her deserved ascension, the only feeling she could harbor towards them was hatred.

It has always been like this. Bright people… superior people like her, were always denied their rightful position by the mass. They were too scared to let the best among them rule, too proud to acknowledge that not every person was created equal. It was the worst trait a species could have, a trait that would bring it to stagnation if not extinction, a trait she thought she had overcome with her growth and power, but that now was revealing itself too strong even for someone like what she had become.

More missiles hit. And then, as she was practically hoping that whatever it was that had to happen would happen soon, a fire she knew started burning in her stomach. It changed her mood right away. Always prudent, Rachel waited two more seconds. By then, the warmth invading her humongous body was unmistakable.

“Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

She was hit a few more times. She did not give a damn. It did not matter. Nothing mattered anymore.

The first effect of RGX was to kill the pain and cure the multiple blisters along her skin right away. And then she started stretching.

“Yes!” she yelled to the top of her lungs, sending those closer to her to their knees, ears bleeding.

The first victim of her new expansion was the southern wall of the chemical factory. It succumbed to her advancing toes as her gorgeous body started rising in the sky. The transition from excruciating pain to orgasmic pleasure was so abrupt that she practically climaxed on the spot. She made it known through a long and intense moan as she bent, grabbing her knees to steady her position. The giantess then straightened back up and placed her hands on her hips, ready to enjoy the process.

It was faster than any of her previous growth spurts. Truth be told, Rachel had not had the time to put the six thousand gallons of RGX she had just ingested in perspective with the previous dose, accounting for her new scale. Judging by its accelerated effect, she guessed that she had taken an even stronger shot than back at Deadwater.

The entire bridge of her foot was now hosted inside the factory as her body continued climbing. Her viewpoint changed swiftly, much as if she were standing on a glass-floor elevator that was reaching for the sky. Her feet were still firmly planted on the ground, as confirmed by the crumbling of the large industrial site around her feet. Her toes soon poked through the opposite side of the manufacturing plant as her head kept reaching for the sky.

The first wisps of cloud started dissolving as Rachel’s red mane broke through them. Seeing the suspended vapor right in front of her eyes was both shocking and eye-opening. Suddenly aware of the implications to her scale, the giantess looked down.

Wow! The city had been small before, but she could still relate to its scale. It was different now. Very different. Up to some point, it felt as if she were looking at it from a plane, flying high over the metropolis. No building in her surroundings could even make it to her anklebone, denying her of any valid reference to guess her new size other than fucking huge!

And she was still growing. A cloud formation dissipated as her expanding breasts broke through it, making her giggle. Deep down inside, Rachel realized that she was getting enormous, so big that any hopes of interaction with the now nearly microscopic population were wishful thinking. She did not care. Five minutes before she had been looking at her death. And here she was, getting uncontestable.

The thought of her regained supremacy reminded her of her attackers, of the accursed pests that had been close enough to end her reign. With her interest in them renewed, Rachel looked around, trying to locate the flying gnats. She could not find them… at first. And then, she realized what the issue was: she was still looking up. The expanding titaness readjusted her sight, and… bingo! There they were!

The sizeable group of attack planes did not even look like a swarm of insects anymore. They were more like dark flying motes of dust, grouped a few steps away, looking to be no higher than her chest.

“Not out of reach anymore, are you?” Rachel thought to herself. No realization had made her happier during the entire day.

Her foot raised, finishing whatever remained of the manufacturing site, casting the world underneath it in shadow, and then set down half a mile away, two city blocks vanishing under it. This was not the worst consequence of its landing, though. Reaching deep into the earth, her step carried the kinetic energy of an atomic bomb, its shockwave making everything in a radius of a quarter of a mile shatter.

Oblivious to the augmented effects of her movement, the goddess moved her left foot parallel with her right, bringing renewed mayhem to the area.

The fighter jets that had been tormenting her seemed to have noticed her interest in them. From her vantage, Rachel could see the pattern in their movements evolve to try to evade her. But suddenly, the planes did not look so nimble and agile anymore. Without further thought, the titanic scientist took another step forward, bringing herself half a mile closer to her target and extinguishing a few thousand additional lives in the process.

A new step closed the distance some more, her foot having expanded from the moment it left the ground until the moment it dropped back on it. The planes tried to climb, but to Rachel, they looked even lower. She took yet another step.

The giantess caught up with the object of her interest five miles later, which had taken her no more than a few seconds to complete. By then, the cloud layer was level with her navel. The tiny aircraft she was chasing were barely above.

Rachel stopped and relished in the situation, chuckling when she saw that the planes’ climb rate could not even keep up with her own growth. Despite the fact that they were moving up, they kept appearing relatively lower versus her anatomy.

“You put on a good fight!” her voice filled the city like that of a God. “But you can’t defeat God!”

Almost as if she had timed it on purpose, Rachel’s growth maxed out right then. By now, she had already become enough of an expert in the process triggered by RGX to know two things: that her spurt was complete and that she had more than enough fuel left for the next one. She could only wonder what a new surge would imply. It was hard to imagine herself larger than she had gotten already.

The city, once proud with its intricate architecture and imposing skyscrapers, barely felt like a carpet to her. The streets meant nothing. Buildings meant nothing. And people were nothing, barely above microscopic to her new scale. Had there been any doubt about her preeminence, they must certainly be gone now. The thought of confronting her was beyond ridiculous now.

Rachel realized right away that her new size would come with its challenges. Bidirectional communication with the ones that had to be her subjects would be close to impossible now. But it certainly had its advantages too.

“Die!” she let out.

And then, she backhanded the entire squadron at once. A dozen tiny explosions in the smooth skin of her hand’s back confirmed that she had achieved her objective. And those were the ones that had nearly put her down!

It took Rachel a couple of seconds to associate the thin trails being drawn in the sky under her with the wakes of two dozen missiles heading in her direction. Tiny blasts in her shapely stomach and thighs confirmed to her that she had correctly guessed the nature of the approaching miniatures. Only for the briefest of instants, the giantess had the doubt whether the chemical weapons would still retain the ability to hurt her, albeit at a much smaller scale. The concern was gone as soon as the explosions faded, and she felt no noticeable reaction to the puny impacts.

“Would it be too much to ask that you got your heads out of your asses and made an effort to understand that I am superlative?”

Of course, there was no answer.

“It’s not as if it would make a difference, in any case. One thing you should never expect from me is mercy!”

Rachel had only had to follow the trails of the missiles to identify the position of the remaining planes in the wing that had attacked her. They were only a dozen steps away in her new relationship with distances.

The giantess had a different idea, though. Her nostrils widened as she took in a deep breath. At it for a few seconds, the titaness filled her lungs, holding the precious air in her inflated chest for a second before puckering her lips out. Stooping, she pointed her face in the direction of the distant jets.

The city was taken over by a loud whooshing sound as Rachel let out millions of gallons of compressed air in a narrow stream that hit the escaping planes like a hurricane. The twelve aircraft were immediately sent meandering through the sky, each and every one of them crashing in random spots of the city in the seconds that followed.

The giantess was thoroughly proud of what she had achieved, the arousal that had already been triggered by the growth process coming back, driving her womanhood to produce enough love juices to fill in a lake. Emblazoned with a feeling of pure divinity, Rachel widened her stance and addressed the city.

“Look up at me and understand the meaning of the word almighty!” she said. “Look up and witness the day Rachel Reid, once the best among you, became your goddess. Look up and see your death. For my first act as your God will be to annihilate this city that dared to challenge my supremacy. As for the rest of the world, follow me and see the fate of those who oppose me!”

The titaness took another step forward. Three city blocks were buried hundreds of feet into the earth's crust. A dozen more shattered in the aftermath. Another step and thousands of victims brought her closer to her intended destination.

A minute and half a million victims later, she was standing at the gates of Downtown, her lips curled into a wide smile as she saw that not even the tallest skyscrapers in the city could make it much higher than her anklebone. One of the only ones that could was the Walton. It wasn’t hard to identify among its shorter siblings.

The giantess chuckled. And to think that she had been frustrated because of that miniature standing taller than her! That put the sheer magnitude of her latest growth spurt into perspective. Not so long ago, she had been shorter than the structure that now looked ridiculous… and she had already felt like she could take over the world. By then, she had already been more than able to kill the tiny bastards by the hundred and impose her will on them. And that version of her would not look mere inches in height to her new self.

For a moment, Rachel was tempted to stomp the iconic skyscraper out of existence. Her colder head prevailed, though. It would be more satisfying to leave it for the end!

So, leaving the Walton alone for the time being, the titaness turned and took a first step towards the rest of downtown.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“No! No! Nooo!” Colonel Haskins yelled as he saw the expanding form of the despicable woman.

They had had her. General Whitley’s plan had worked, confirming once more that his commanding officer was the best of the best when it came to facing impossible situations. They had managed to hurt her. They had found the way to replicate it. All he had been worried about since then had been minimizing collateral damage as they finally brought her down.

And now, she was not only alive but way more terrifying, capable of unleashing a hundred times the destruction and suffering she had already been so fond of. Seeing her move around, finishing multiple city blocks at a time, made his blood freeze.

And then, the collision impact in the EH-60C started blaring, indicating that something was approaching with ill intentions. It would normally be a missile, but this time he knew it was something else: a woman of such proportions that it was hard to imagine that she could exist, much less move around and breathe.

Haskins realized their mistake just then: Rachel Reid had grown by at least an order of magnitude, but they had not adjusted their height, having thought themselves safe enough. Suddenly, their flying altitude of eight-thousand feet was not so safe, anymore.

“Climb!” he yelled.

The pilot was already doing so, but it was soon evident that it would make no difference.

“Oh, my…” he started saying.

And then, the command and control helicopter exploded, hit by a wall of flesh that had no right to exist.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel stopped for a moment, surprised at the miniature explosion just above her right nipple.

“Oh,” she muttered, not having even seen the aircraft she had walked through.

The brief moment of pause made her realize that the helicopter was not the last representative from the armed forces in the area. A quick look down showed her hundreds of flashes that she quickly associated with the muzzles of cannons shooting at her. Some more effort let her identify the wakes of rockets. She could notice the tiny explosions against her calves, but even when concentrating, there was no way for her to feel them.

The giantess was surprised to find that there was still some resistance, but at the same time, she was starting to become fed up with the people’s stupidity. She rolled her eyes before addressing the diminutive pests.

“Seriously! You were annoying enough before, but I guess I could understand you. You still thought you had a chance. But now? What does it take for you to get it?” she asked in a defying tone.

Her right foot quickly moved towards one of the concentrations of troops. Three blocks worth of tanks, missile launchers, and grunts disappeared in an instant as she set her foot down without added show. She then moved her leg back and stooped, hands on her hips, admiring her handiwork.

There were still tiny flashes coming from the city, indicating that the military activity was not over. Rachel sighed and got ready to stomp on them again. She had a change of heart at the last minute and, instead, crouched. Her hands crushed a block each as she got to her knees. And then, the titaness proceeded to stretch her endless body, crushing over two miles of cityscape under it. Resting her chin on her folded arms, the mountain woman proceeded to take a closer look at her attackers, her eyes still well above the rooftops.

Their persistence was aggravating, but the sight was curious nonetheless. Despite their diminutiveness, she could still make out the tanks and trucks, barely a few millimeters each. And, narrowing her eyes a little, she could see the tiny individuals that formed the foot soldier mass! Each of them was not even a millimeter in height, so Rachel was amazed that she could make their individual movements!

She removed a hand from underneath her towering head and extended a finger. It landed from high above like a comet, crushing several vehicles under its huge tip and ending countless lives.

Her finger unavoidably ended up digging the road under it, getting several feet into the underground level. Feeling mischievous, Rachel dragged her digit towards her, ripping the road open and finishing several hundred soldiers more.

They were still firing on her, as evidenced by the still frequent flares coming from the tiny world.

“Fucking microbes!” she let out as she brought her arm back under her chin and kept observing.

And then, she inhaled again. Her lips puckered, heralding what was about to happen. No one could do anything to prevent it. By now, Rachel was a natural disaster with a will of its own.

Gale-force winds, exceeding by far the worst hurricanes ever recorded, invaded the city in front of her. Thousands of specks she knew were soldiers were sent flying for blocks right away. Their armored transports and tanks, some exceeding sixty tons in weight, followed suit. Utterly content, the behemoth forced her lungs some more, making the storm worse. Some of the weakest buildings started to get ripped out of the ground, both surprising and impressing her. Half a minute later, there was no more firing on her. All that remained for a mile were the skeletons of those buildings whose foundations had barely managed to weather the storm, their windows, and contents gone with the wind.

“That should take care of it,” she muttered, her voice heard well beyond the limits of the county.

Elated, the titaness rolled on herself, lying on her back after having bulldozed five additional square miles of high-rises. She was not surprised that she was as aroused as a woman could get. The sudden shift from the danger of demise to never-ending power had been uplifting enough, and the first few minutes at her new divine status had made her libido larger than she was.

A hand found her right breast and diamond-hard nipple as the fingers of the other started massaging the lips of her drenched womanhood. Her first moan sent anyone in a ten-mile radius to their knees. The second one shattered windows dozens of blocks away. And then, as she was ready to bring herself to the biggest orgasm the world had ever seen, Rachel decided that she’d rather have some company. Her lips curled into a smirk as an idea ran through her head.

She sat down, the simple act bringing more destruction to the city as she widened the stance of her legs. By then, she was already discounting that stuff broke under her with her every move. This did not mean that she could not enjoy it. If anything, it brought her arousal to new limits.

More of the city vanished as the goddess pushed herself to her feet. She crossed half the city in thirty seconds and stood at a respectful distance from the Walton, which was still easy enough to identify among its peers.

“Oh, yes,” she let out in a lascivious tone as she confirmed what her memory had already told her when she was lying. The building was roughly the right shape. More importantly, it was the right size, about half a foot long.

For the first time since the morning, Rachel understood that she had to be careful. The last thing she wanted was to bring the skyscraper down even before she could touch it. Her right foot moved seemingly in slow-mo as she set it with as much delicacy as she could a few blocks by the building. She soon repeated the operation with her left appendage. Several blocks next to her feet ceased to be, but the Walton was still in one piece, so the giantess considered the first part of the operation a resounding success.

The second part was even harder. Rachel had moved slowly before. Her new pace looked even more ridiculous as she started crouching first and sitting on her knees later. Her heart missed a beat when the desired skyscraper shuddered a bit, but it then steadied back into position without noticeable damage, making her relax once more.

She was now straddling the building. The hardest part was over. Or so she had thought. Rachel soon realized her oversight. On her scale, it was not a minor one.

As a regular woman, she had straddled countless men as a first step towards riding them wildly. In all the cases, the men’s torsos had more or less matched the height of her calves, making her cunt level with their ready cocks as she descended on them. This was not the case with the Walton. Firmly stuck to the ground, it was too low for her hungry pussy to embrace it whole. The most she could do was to touch its damaged roof with her soaked lower lips.

“Fuck!” Rachel said, moving back when she noticed some crumbling.

She looked down at her would-be dildo and sneered, thoroughly frustrated. For a moment, she considered digging the area around the building so that her legs would stand lower in the ground, but it was too much of an overkill, and it did not guarantee that the skyscraper would end up in one piece.

And then, she understood what she had to do. Chuckling, the titaness reached down with her limitless hands and pushed her fingers into the road, easily digging it. She just had to keep pushing until she had dug her hands all the way to their heels, amazed at how easy it had been. And then, she moved her hands toward each other under the ground. Some delicacy was all she then needed to rip the six-inches tall building off the earth and lift it towards her proud face.

It was not even as tall as her head. The Walton, the pride of Medford, had been reduced to a somewhat flimsy dildo she was holding!

And then, she realized that it was not only the building she was holding. Inside it, there must be thousands of office workers! She let out a brief burst of laughter at the thought.

“Good afternoon, my lovely microscopic fuckers,” she said in a mix of a mocking and bedroom voice. “Are you ready to have sex at God’s scale?”

With that, Rachel stood up, using only the strength of her calves to do so since she was holding the most precious structure in the country in her hands at the moment. Biting her lip as she smirked, she then brought the Walton down, aligning it with her eager pussy and approaching it slowly. She shivered as the hot glass surface of its top floors touched the ultra-sensitive skin of her lips.

“Oooohhhhh,” she let out as she carefully pushed a little more.

Her labia was ready to dilate, letting the top of the structure in with barely a few shattered windows. She kept sliding the skyscraper in with as much care as her unnatural strength and sexual impatience allowed.

A few seconds later, she had more than half of the building in, and the anticipation was making her crazy. Eventually, she could do nothing to prevent her wilder side from taking over. Her vaginal muscles contracted, and suddenly, half of the Walton crumbled inside her.

Rachel cursed. And then she realized that, while the building was in a very poor state, its structure was still miraculously holding. No longer concerned about keeping it in one piece, she brought the Walton deeper, breaking more of its exterior. And then, the horny titaness started thrusting. She was gentle at first, but soon her pace and roughness matched her sexual appetite, damaging the structure with every impulse.

“Mmmmm… Oooooohhhhh… Mmmmmm,” she let the world know about her pleasure.

The combination of the physical stimulation with the knowledge that she was using an entire building for that made her momentum grow fast. She was barely a few minutes in, but Rachel knew that she was not far from climax.

And then, the entire Walton crumbled, the structure no longer able to hold the torture it was being subjected to. Rachel cursed but then decided that it was not worth crying over the spilled milk and it was better to just get the job done.

Without warning, she let herself drop on her ass. It had the effect of an atomic bomb. The city shook as her weight hit it mercilessly, the earthquake swallowing miles of buildings around her. The water of the Cobalt rippled violently, causing the first-ever river tsunami and swallowing the opposite river bank, as the wake of destruction kept extending around her. The goddess was oblivious to it, her mind only set on one thing. Her fingers soon met her womanhood.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Sandra had seen the giantess grow right in front of her. She had been on the fiftieth floor of the Walton when the massive woman had faced the building and had shaken uncontrollably when her fist had shattered the three floors above her. And then, when she had thought that she could not be more scared of her, the devilish redhead had started growing… again.

Like her coworkers, she had feared the worst. Judging by the giant’s words and actions, she was convinced that their building would meet the fate of some of the other high-rises in the city. And then, she had just left. Her relief had been short-lived. Like everyone else in the city, she had been mind-blown when the woman, who had been terrifying enough, had suddenly become impossible. From her position, Sandra could not even see her all. She could certainly feel her, though, especially when she had knelt with each of her never-ending legs ending up on one side of her building.

It turned out that the most astonishing stuff was yet to come. At first, Sandra could only noticed the darkness and the noise and shakings coming from the world below. Then, all of the sudden, she and her two-dozen coworkers were flattened against the ground, feeling many times their weight over them, as the building shot to the sky like a rocket. She barely recovered in time to see an eye. Or, to be more precise, a portion of a brown eye, looking at them through the windows. A moment later, they were flattened against the ground once more. And then… and then they became weightless, only to be pushed upwards and hit the ceiling a moment later.

She could hear moans of pain and some more anguished screams around her. She guessed she had a few broken ribs herself. And then, the most horrendous rubbing sound engulfed them as the building was cast into total darkness. Sandra screamed as she iterated moments when gravity threatened to crush her with weightless instants. She had already lost the ability to scream when the walls and ceiling collapsed on her, shutting her voice and thousands of other voices down in an instant.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel was moaning loudly as her fingers thrust with ever-increasing strength. Always fond of wilder experiences, even closer to pain, she missed something to help her digits, but, at her new scale, there were not that many things that could do the job.

Thankfully, she had already been close enough to the fireworks by the time the Walton had given up, so she had not too much trouble catching up and continuing the job. The goddess was oblivious to the wasteland Medford had become while she kept working on herself, so she had fewer spectators than she might have assumed. She kept moaning hard until she felt that she was one stimulus away. Her scream as she finally orgasmed was the loudest sound ever recorded on Earth. It would have killed thousands if they had not been dead already.

Happier than any human being had ever been in the history of humanity, Rachel finally let herself drop on her back as she panted. Satisfied, relaxed, and barely having slept the previous night, the mountain woman immediately dozed off.

Chapter End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss