- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 9

 

President Fowler had never thought he would be looking at the image of a stark naked woman on the main screen of the situation room. And yet, this is what he was doing, the satellite images showing a young and very attractive redhead lying down on her back as she peacefully slept, leaving nothing to the imagination. An operator switched the source of the feed, and they saw a closer take on the same scene, taken at a certain angle, which conveyed some tridimensionality to the entire thing.

The issue was not the woman’s age or nudity, of course. The problem was what she was lying on: the wasteland that had formerly been the city of Medford, a metropolis of eight million.

“What the hell were we doing at Deadwater?” he asked.

There was some silence. Then, from the back of the room, a General that had not yet spoken took the word:

“Formally, administration. Unofficially, research for an enhanced performance serum for soldiers,” he said.

“That does not look like a supersoldier to me!” the President protested.

“Sir…” the General started. “Dr. Reid did not leave much of Deadwater left, so it’s been hard to follow up on her actions just before her growth. Sources familiar with the research in Deadwater speculate that the regeneration ability of the serum might be related to her growth.”

“Speculate?”

“We have very little information on the technical details of the drug, sir,” the General replied sheepishly.

“Can it be countered?” the President asked.

“It’s… highly unlikely, sir,” the General said. “No one with enough knowledge about the drug is… alive.”

There was a long, uncomfortable silence. And then, he asked the question that had been running through his head over the last few minutes, a question no president had dared to ask before.

“Can we nuke her?”

Of course, the woman had to go. She had just destroyed an entire military task force and annihilated eight million Americans. As hard as the thought of using nuclear warheads on American territory was, the priority was to get rid of the monster.

“Sir, Intelligence strongly discourages us from using nuclear devices. Dr. Reid has… proven… an ability to keep growing when she gets hurt. We believe it might be related to the same regeneration ability of the drug.”

“I thought everyone who knew about the drug was dead,” Fowler said with an undisguised cynicism.

“We… we know enough about the general nature of the drug,” the general said, swallowing hard.

“Are you telling me you think nukes won’t kill her but make her larger?” the President then asked.

“We believe the possibility of that happening is not negligible.”

“Then, what should we do? Wait for her to fuck the entire country?” Fowler asked red-faced. He was almost yelling.

There was a collective silence when the woman on the screen opened her eyes.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel had never had a sweeter wakeup in her life. She moaned lightly as she rubbed her eyes with her fingertips. She opened them a moment later, noticing that the sky was a bit darker. Sitting down, she soon found the bright orb of the Sun in the middle of its descent, indicating it was mid-afternoon.

“Aaaahhhh,” she purred as she stretched her arms and back.

There was a subtle change just ahead of her as she moved. It took her some concentration to find the flock of miniature craft hovering at a respectful distance from her, reacting to her presence.

The titaness chuckled. She only needed a quick look around her to double-check that her memories were not the result of a dream, but of the best morning anyone had ever had in the planet’s history. She was titanic. She was supreme. And she had the power not only to take over the world but to shape it to her liking.

She wore a wide smile as she addressed the myriad of flying insects in a relaxed tone.

“Can’t take your eyes off of me, can you?” she mocked. She marveled at yet another reaction, a change in the choreography of the dozens of helicopters

“Wondering what will happen next?” she then asked. Of course, she was not going to get an answer, so she produced it herself. “Of course you are. Like the seven billion watching this from their homes,” she added, assuming that no one in their right mind would be missing her.

Still a bit stiff from her nap, Rachel stretched some more and then smiled at the panicked craft once more.

“This is my world now. I’ll visit it, check it out from above, and crush as much of it as I see fit until you all drop to your knees and worship me. You will feel my power. Try anything, and you will feel my wrath too,” she said.

And then, Rachel winked an eye as she smiled evilly.

“My next stop is DC. I’ll meet you there. Let me give you a head start.”

Her lips puckered once more, anticipating the natural disaster that was about to be unleashed. In the very few minutes in her new dimensions, the titaness had learned to love her new ability to release a hurricane from her mouth.

The windstorm was as sudden as it was fierce, hitting the over fifty helicopters at once, either obliterating them in the spot or sending them meandering for miles before they crashed on the land.

Rachel looked satisfied as she pushed herself to her full, awe-inspiring height of over two miles. She felt the world shudder and looked down, letting her surroundings sink in. Below her, the city of Medford had been replaced by ruins. She could see much more than the metropolis from her vantage, though.

It was mostly desert to the south, all the way to the border. Things were busier to the North and East, where the city’s suburbs gave way to a system of highways that led to some smaller towns in the distance. The Rockies limited her view to the West. It was a curious sight, though, since she was looking straight at their peaks, not even having to crane her neck a bit.

“I am the size of a fucking mountain!” the titaness thought with pride. “Nothing humans have managed to build over the centuries can even compare to me now! I am… geological!” she thought.

This is what she had done to herself. This was the result of her superior intelligence, of her understanding of the secrets of the human DNA and of the chemicals that could alter it. This was the power she now had.

She was not surprised to find out that she was wet down under. Her breasts were also getting fuller, yet another proof that she was getting turned on and fast. Rachel had been infatuated with herself since puberty. Now, having enjoyed sex with her fair share of men and a good enough sample of women, she could tell with certainty that none could ever come close to herself. She was so much smarter, more attractive, and more determined than any other person she had crossed her path with that it was hard not to be absorbed by herself. And where others would see autosexuality as a problem, Rachel could only see the logical conclusion to her superiority.

Spying a section of the city that was still miraculously standing, Rachel raised her foot and let it drop on it, finishing a dozen blocks in one go, letting the knowledge that she had extinguished a few thousand lives in an instant sink in. Her lips curled as she thought about the scene from the bugs’ point of view, her foot appearing from nowhere, the inevitability of the death coming from above.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, feeling her libido building up.

It was the logical conclusion for a woman that was inescapably attracted to herself and now had so much of her to enjoy.

The prospect of another climax crossed her mind. It would not even be that hard. She had woken up ready enough so that some fingering would bring her to the fireworks. She chuckled as she realized that, after beating the height record by a few orders of magnitude, she was well on her way to beating the one on more orgasms in a day.

“Not yet,” she thought, taking a deep breath and trying to cool herself. Similar to what had happened when she got into Medford, she had a job to do. “Duty first, pleasure later,” she told herself. She was sure she would be indulging a lot and soon, in any case.

Of course, Rachel had been true in her one-sided exchange with the helicopters. She was heading for DC to formally claim her rightful position as the supreme ruler of the country as a first step towards claiming the world. Emblazoned with the most confidence anyone had ever felt, she turned North-East and started walking at a deceivingly casual pace, shaking the world with magnitude seven earthquakes with each step.

She left Medford behind in a dozen strides, the scattered and very sparse survivors watching their tormentor’s backside bounce in the distance as she moved into the distance, shaking the earth with each step.

Rachel did not even need to crouch to see that every interstate out of the metropolis was gridlocked. A neverending stream of red lights revealed the line of cars that extended into the horizon. Smirking, Rachel raised her right foot and moved it over a spot where several highways overlapped each other, forming something similar to a double eight. She let her sole dangle over the fucked up tinies, enjoying the certain fear she was inspiring. And then, she just stepped down, flattening twenty-five acres of land and several thousand people into a two-hundred-foot deep depression. The surface wrinkled around her foot, sending a few hundred more into a deadly rollercoaster.

“It’s rude to leave without saying goodbye!” she mocked as she resumed her path, leaving the sun at her back.

The goddess left Medford’s suburbia behind a couple of dozen steps later. Things became quiet for some time, where the biggest challenge she had was to step over an ankle-high hill as she flattened the dense forests at its slopes. With her speed of movement, she came up with the next human settlement soon enough. It was small, as expected of the state outside of its only large city.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” she asked from above. “Here, let me clear the sky a little, let you see your new ruler.”

With that, Rachel waved her hand ahead of her, breaking the clouds and revealing her mischievous smile to the population below. Widening her stance, standing with her arms akimbo, she observed the small town with delight.

It was impossible to see their reactions from so high up, even with her new and enhanced eyesight. Rachel did not try. Instead, she just imagined them, reveling in the mental image of hundreds amassing in the streets to see her figure, distorted by perspective, towering above them, trying to find out what she’d do.

“I am Rachel Reid, your new mountain-sized goddess,” she announced herself, at the risk of sounding a little cheesy. She was not addressing the world through some journalists now, just having some fun at the expense of a few hundred people, almost nothing when putting them in perspective with the seven billion she now considered hers rightfully.

“I know you all are probably thinking about how I got so big. Wanna know what’s in my head? I’m actually debating whether I can fit your entire town under my foot. And the difference between you and I is that I can actually check if I’m right!”

With that, the giantess raised her foot and moved it carefully over the town, trying to cover as much of it as she could under her sole. She felt the butterflies returning to her stomach when every single structure was hidden under the shadow of her foot a moment later.

“Bye!” she chirped, waving her hand to an audience who could not see it, their entire view of the world having become a wrinkled sole the size of a lake.

“Mmmmm,” Rachel moaned.

The ground shuddered and sunk as usual. It was different this time, though. The knowledge that she had finished an entire township in a single step reinforced her new status and dimensions in a way nothing else had.

“Let them deny me,” she thought. “I’ll crush them one town at a time!”

Of course, her new size and the near insignificance of the people so far below made things more impersonal, but the sheer magnitude of the destruction she could cause with simple acts compensated for that and appealed to her sadism and her lust.

The next town came up ten steps later. Feeling that her left foot was being left behind from all the fun, Rachel stomped the new settlement down with it, without even crossing a word with its denizens. Ten minutes and half a dozen new towns later, the terrain changed from hilly to grassy flatlands. It did not make a lot of difference to a woman that shaped the earth with every step, or at least, it did not at the beginning.

With her ability to see for tens of miles around her, Rachel soon identified something curious, a dark pattern that moved randomly in the ground. With no city in her surroundings and feeling curious, she approached. Her mood improved when she identified the tiny dark dots for what they were: cattle. As far as she could tell, she had come across a ranch, and not a small one from what she could see. There had to be thousands of heads. This immediately triggered her imagination. And also her stomach. It had been a while since she had eaten, and her groin decided to remind her with a groan that put to shame the loudest thunderstorms on Earth.

“Why not?” she asked out loud to no one in particular. “I always liked my meat rare!”

Making the decision was the easy part. Finding out how to pick up her afternoon snack was quite harder, especially when one considered that each cow was barely larger than a speck of dust. A smile formed on her lips as an idea crossed her mind.

The entire county shook as Rachel dropped down to her knees, bringing hundreds of millions of tons down on the ground without warning. The effect was similar, albeit a bit milder, when she rested her hands on the ground a mile to the north. The titaness then lowered her magnificent figure closer to the ground, bringing her head merely a couple of hundred feet over the panicked animals.

The neverending redhead then drew her lips out. She did not blow out a hurricane this time, though. Instead, she started sucking. Hundreds of cows immediately became airborne, trapped in a deadly current that sent them straight into a mouth that rivaled the largest caves in the world. Rachel stopped to close her lips and savor her catch. She was pleasantly surprised that she could feel some taste. Encouraged, she went down for more.

The cows were now stampeding. It made no difference; there was no way they were going to escape a mountain. It took Rachel less than ten minutes to swallow the largest cattle ranch in the state, thousands of cows gone to quell her hunger… for the time being.

Sitting on her knees, the goddess realized that she needed to wash down her meal. It wasn’t hard to find a suitable source for that.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Paul took a new puff of his cigarette as she rested his weight on the railing, sweat running down his forehead. It was a hot day, and the Sawyer was so slow that the breeze was not enough to fight that off. River barges seldom were fast, even when the current was helping them on the way down from loading timber.

It was a quiet life. It was also boring and not very lucrative. But after doing it for thirty-five years, the incentives to change were little. He had gotten used to nothing happening until it did.

The Fordton was wide, abundant, and quiet, the perfect river for navigation. So, seeing its water suddenly bubble and its current change was the last thing Paul would have expected. Less than a second later, the Sawyer was fighting against a current that seemed to have become crazy. He was tossed around without warning, a trickle of blood running down his forehead when he finally managed to steady himself with a hand on the railing.

He suddenly felt as if he were riding a mad buffalo. The sudden shaking was so violent that it felt as if the Sawyer would break into a thousand pieces at any given moment. And then, suddenly, everything stopped.

Paul got up, considerably battered. What he saw when he looked around dropped his jaw. There was a reason his barge was not subject to the current anymore: there was no current. The Sawyer was now aground on the river bed, with barely a few streams of water running around it like small creeks.

“What the fuck?”

He could not believe what he was seeing. The Fordton was a deep river; the water should be at least fifty-feet deep at this point, even at the start of summer. How could it have disappeared in a matter of seconds?

His train of thought changed a moment later when the world thundered with force.

“What the fuck?” he repeated.

And then, he saw the tsunami approaching. He was so focused on trying to understand how in the hell there could be a tsunami five-hundred miles inland that he barely noticed the golden hue of its wavefront.

 

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel guessed the river was wide by human standards. When it came to her, it was wide enough to fit her mouth, which was the bare minimum she required. As usual, the ground sunk as she dropped to her knees, striding the shiny water ribbon just before lowering her mouth to it.

The fresh touch of the water against her lips was welcome. The constant stream she got into her mouth as she started sucking felt even better. It was then only a matter of keeping going.

Rachel realized she had been thirsty when she spent over a minute drinking. She did not stop out of lack of thirst, though. She stopped when the river dried.

“Oh,” she said, scratching her head as she noticed yet another of the effects of her incomprehensible dimensions.

The titaness stood up again. Eventually, the water returned. When it did, it did not follow the original riverbed, though, using the deep craters she had dug as a path of least resistance instead.

“I just extinguished a river,” the redhead giant thought, feeling more proud than shocked.

A familiar itch then gave her an idea.

“Let’s see if I can create a new one just as easily!”

Turning to face the direction of the sea, Rachel squatted and spread her labia, trying to keep the former river course as aligned to her womanhood as possible. The first drops landed on the ground like meteors. They heralded the mind-blowing torrent that erupted a moment later, the highest-pressure stream in the planet’s history dropping with the force of a focused laser.

There was no way the former riverbed would be able to hold such a current. It was no impediment for the golden torrent, which had more than enough force to carve its own course, vaguely superimposed over the path the Fordton had taken.

Rachel had not realized how much she had needed to relieve herself. Close to a minute and a half later, she had returned as much water to the world as the one she had taken, albeit in a much more concentrated period of time.

Content and relaxed from her vantage, the goddess was oblivious to the natural disaster she had just unleashed. The hundred-foot-tall wavefront hit the first victims a hundred miles downstream, razing a city, dragging each person, car, and building on it south. A hundred more miles and the bulk of the Fordton’s timber transportation fleet was broken into splinters. A two-million city was the last to suffer her unwilling torture and the spot where the wave died. A dozen bridges ceased to be as those strolling half a dozen blocks from the river disappeared forever.

Three hundred miles upstream, the redhead titan just purred.

“Aaaahhh!”

She was about to resume her walk when she felt like being bitten by mosquitos.

“Fuck,” she muttered as she searched for the source of the itch.

The teeny but bright eruptions in her abdomen revealed the responsible for her mild annoyance. It did not take her long to identify the buzzing fleet of attack planes releasing their missiles and bombs at her.

“Damn, do you guys never learn?” she asked, noticeably upset.

The diminutive explosions continued along her skin as Rachel frowned, narrowing her eyes. There were dozens of jets this time, many more than during her rampage in the city. The Air Force seemed to be doubling down with this attack. All it was managing to do was to piss her off royally.

“You fucking gnats!” she let out.

And then, without warning, she clapped her hands with force. The shockwave spread in every direction from her position. Rachel was rewarded soon enough by mid-air explosions. She had just needed a single act to get rid of what had had to be over a hundred attack planes.

It was a bad idea to annoy a woman with nearly infinite strength and two PhDs, one of them in fundamental physics.

“Keep coming,” she then said. “I’ll keep smashing you.”

Upbeat at having crushed yet another ridiculous attempt at resistance but pissed at still being attacked, Rachel resumed her stroll towards DC. The sooner she got there, the sooner she would force the regime change.

The only problem with strolling across the country was that distractions were always around, in this case in the form of a city that rivaled Medford in size. She approached it with glee, happy to be sidetracked.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel Reed, the giantess that had terrorized Medford, had become the world’s most notorious villain in a matter of hours. And still, not everyone in Rockdale had yet heard about her when she showed up at the city’s gates, barely a few hours after appearing out of the blue in a city that was a thousand miles away. Even those that knew about her presence had lost track of her growth, many still unaware that the building-sized woman now had the dimensions of a mountain.

The tremors, each equivalent to a magnitude seven earthquake, heralded her arrival as her looming figure started to become visible on the horizon, her features blurred by the distance and the thin layer of clouds.

Screams erupted as Rockdale’s population was caught up on the streets, at work, or simply attending early evening social events. The tremors kept growing in intensity and were now starting to cause rubble to fall from the tops of some of the oldest buildings as fissures opened on some roads. The fiery redhead giant kept approaching at a deceivingly casual pace, getting a mile closer to the city with each step, rocking her surroundings with her seemingly soft footfalls.

Carm alarms went off, and water mains burst, flooding sections of the city and sending its population into a panicked and disordered escape. It was evident that the city’s officials had not used the hours of headstart they had had versus Medford to get any readier for her than the former city had been.

The world seemed to be falling apart by the time the impossible woman stopped at the city’s entrance, widening her stance and placing her hands on her hips. They could see a wicked smile through the veil of clouds and the distorted proportions her unfathomable size produced. She seemed to be ready to address them, but then, something caught her attention.

The mountain woman turned her head and faced north. And then, the city was taken by the howling sound of high-speed winds as she blew a steady stream of warm air through her pursed lips.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel was delighted to find another metropolis. Being able to crush entire towns under one foot was uplifting but so short-lived! The city at her feet promised a more durable amusement as well as a larger impact on the world’s population, who still needed a fair degree of terrorizing, judging by the latest attempt on her.

She sauntered with a permanent smile on her lips, approaching the city with the celerity she had become used to after her latest size burst. It was not even half an hour since she abandoned Medford, and she was already a thousand miles and five states away.

The nude behemoth stopped barely a couple of miles away from the outskirts of the unnamed city. She suspected it could be Rockdale, but with no natural features or iconic buildings of its own, it was hard to tell. It was not as if she cared.

She did care about one thing, though. For the first time since her arrival in Medford, which felt like an eternity ago, she had caught a massive population unawares. From her vantage, high above in the sky, it was easy enough to see the effect her arrival had produced in the city, and even if it was close to impossible for her to identify the behavior of the individual and nearly microscopic humans, the patterns of the mob made it clear enough that the city’s population had not been expecting her.

Paying attention, she could hear the faint echo of the horns and screams, which she was pretty sure were much louder at street level. What a treat! It was delightful!

There was no doubt in Rachel’s mind that the city would go. She had enough time to have some time in the process, though.

The titaness was about to address the doomed populace when some tiny flashes diverted her attention to the right. By now, she was already used to her new frame of reference and to the diminutiveness of everything around her. This made it easier to identify the dark specks flying towards the setting sun for what they were: commercial jetliners leaving the city’s airport. Or at least, that was what they were trying to.

Rachel decided right away that no one would abandon her party. Her first instinct was to take the two steps that separated her from the airport and crush it and those fleeing beyond recognition. After all, the four planes she could see were not even as high as her perky breasts. She then changed her mind, resorting once more to one of her favorite new abilities. Puckering her lips, the giantess faced the escaping gnats and blew. She could only chuckle when the four passenger planes exploded mid-air, subject to much harder g-forces than they had been designed to.

Thoroughly satisfied and eager to get started with the city, she widened her stance, feet a mile apart, as her hands rested on her wide hips in a commanding pose. Her words then rattled every building and bone in the city as she addressed them from above with the power of God’s voice.

“My lovely microscopic people!” she started. “Behold your goddess!”

Rachel smiled wickedly as she let the millions at her toes process her words. She enjoyed the change of pace at the widest avenues in the city while her eyes kept inspecting the different areas of the metropolis for some entertainment.

“Oh!” she let out as she came across with something too good to let go.

The next thing the city knew was that her right foot was in the air, advancing inexorably towards it. Five blocks succumbed under its sole as it landed, digging a two-hundred-foot-deep crater on the soft ground. A dozen more shattered as a result of the earthquake and the ripples her step produced.

Oblivious to the thousands she had finished in her first simple act, the giantess moved her left foot, bringing herself forward. Dozens of buildings and thousands of people ceased to be a second later. She paid them no heed as her right foot became airborne again.

Twenty seconds later, she was about a third of her way into the city. She briefly looked back over her shoulder to see the trail of destruction she had left behind, not even able to guess the number of victims she had caused. She was more interested in the jewel between her feet.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Like half of the population in Rockdale, Dan had been waiting for the game for the entire season. If there was a team any Boars fan hated with a passion, that was the Armadillos. Focused on the event as he had, Dan had not learned about the giant woman in Medford until well in the afternoon.

The last images he had seen before leaving his house, dressed in the iconic Boars’ maroon, had been those of the massive redhead bringing a building down and finishing some cops. The newscast had then switched to the massive military display being prepared to face her.

Like most of the eighty-thousand sharing the stadium with him, Dan had tried to catch up with the events once at his spot. But the combination of very bad cell coverage and an almost absolute absence of news and images after the first aerial attack on the giantess had left him in the dark. He had commented on the weirdness of it all with those sitting around him, especially with an older guy that had been exposing a pretty elaborate conspiracy theory. Dan had humored him while mentally discarding his lucubrations. He could only imagine the face of the man when he got back home to see the images of the massive woman lying dead on the streets of Medford, riddled by the kind of firepower only the US Army was able to put together.

Like everyone else, Dan practically forgot about the woman and the massacre happening half a country away once the teams were out on the pitch. The game was so heated that he even forgot to check for more news at halftime. And then, the ground shook with vice…

The woman’s words had made his bones shake and sent every soul in the stadium into a frenzy. It felt almost impossible that barely a minute later, the afternoon sun had been eclipsed, replaced by a clean-shaven crotch the size of a small town, as a giantess of unimaginable size straddled the stadium.

He barely avoided a stampede, hiding under one of the benches, as the screams around him echoed his thoughts as well as his state of mind.

“How did she get here?” a man let out

“How big is she?” a woman yelled.

“What is she going to do?” another woman shrieked.

As far as Dan could tell, dozens were getting crushed in the human tsunami that had spontaneously formed after the dreadful appearance. Others were becoming buried under the chunks of concrete that fell from the stadium’s roof, courtesy of the shattering shakings that had heralded her arrival.

And then, the loudest sound he had ever heard modulated into words that instilled the darkest possible fear into his soul.

“Well, well, well!” the voice said. “What do we have here? How nice of you to pack together for me!”

The blue sky had been replaced by the pale skin tones of the redhead behemoth, and now, this new sky was dropping down on them.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

From her vantage, Rachel could only guess that the stadium was big. And, while this was appealing, the fact that it was completely packed was so much better!

The tens of thousands inside reacted to her presence like she was used microbes to do. This only encouraged her to go on with her plans.

“Well, well, well!” the giantess teased. “What do we have here? How nice of you to pack together for me!”

This was not the last they would hear from her. But she had something else to do before she resumed the chatter. Without warning, the mountain-sized Rachel crouched, casting an even darker shadow in the once-proud stadium. The closer she got to it, the more she confirmed that it had the perfect size for what she had in mind.

She dug her fingers into the ground a couple of hundred feet north of the imposing structure. Asphalt, concrete, and earth offered no resistance as she pushed her digits with the near-infinite strength of her slender arm. Vaguely conscious of the structural challenge she would face for what she had planned, Rachel went as deep as her hand’s heel before turning her palm and starting to dig horizontally. She did not stop until her fingertips poked the opposite side of the stadium.

One thing Rachel had wondered before getting closer was what would be bigger: the sports arena or her palm. Now she knew that her appendage won, even if barely. Satisfied that she had her palm just where she wanted it, the titaness pulled up, easily defeating the resistance of the ground and ripping a three-hundred-foot-deep section of the city containing a massive stadium on top.

Having dug out both the arena and its foundations, Rachel managed to keep the structure in one piece. Of course, the occasional falling debris was unavoidable, but she was quite proud of her prowess.

Her smile widened as she moved her catch closer to her face. She could only giggle at the images of microscopic people fighting with each other to make way, not having still been able to process the fact that, no matter where they went, they would be equally doomed.

Incredibly content, she tensed her calves and started standing up from her crouching position.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

 

Dan crouched back under the bench where he had protected himself once the stadium started shaking several orders of magnitude worse than it had before. He could hear more people being squished out of existence around him, as well as others rolling down the steep stairs that gave access to the stalls.

Every light in the venue was gone, only the dim light of the setting sun letting him make some sense of his surroundings. And then, suddenly, everything came to a halt. The shaking stopped, and even if the stadium groaned, it felt as if it had taken a break from whatever it was that had been torturing it.

Always cautious, Dan waited a few seconds before rolling out of the bench and looking up. What he saw ripped the fabric of his soul. Most of his view was taken by two eyes, two deep brown eyes, each the size of an Olympic swimming pool. The effect of its black pupils dilating like two black pits that led straight to hell was too much for him to take. For the first time since it had all started, Dan started screaming like a madman.

The owner of the eyes did not seem to hear him. And, if she did, she did not seem to care. A moment later, Dan was crushed against the concrete floor, feeling as if an elephant had suddenly rolled over him. His ribcage would have shattered if the effect would have lasted an instant more. To his relief, the invisible weight went away as fast as it had come. There was so much adrenaline pumping through his veins that it took him a few more seconds to notice that the dry heat of the early summer had been replaced by a piercing cold.

If this alone had not made him shiver, the reappearance of the two godly eyes would have done the trick. He could feel the stadium vibrate around him as words uttered by an invisible mouth made the entire structure tremble.

“Just in case it wasn’t obvious enough already… you are mine!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel was on cloud nine. Her new size had come with plenty of advantages, the majority of them being in the realm of her power now being so overwhelming that it admitted no debate. But one thing she had lost was the ability to interact with the tinies she tortured, something that she had learned to love and that especially appealed her sadistic side. Or so she had thought. Standing back to her full height, holding a massive stadium on the palm of her hand, Rachel realized that she might not be able to mess with people individually, but that she could still devote them her special attention in mass.

She could only love the implications of the scene she had created. The massive arena in her palm was yet another testament to her enormity and unchecked power. The faint screams that filtered from inside let her link that to the people she aspired to rule with an iron fist, people that were now too ricululously tiny for her to deal with one by one but that still were her best reference when it came to measuring her power.

“Just in case it wasn’t obvious enough already… you are mine!” she said in a matter of fact tone, letting the words sink both in the crowd and herself.

Was there any better proof of her new status? Here she was, holding what must be what? Sixty? Eighty thousand lives on her palm? Who else in history had ever had so much direct power over so many people at once?

“Not sure if anyone’s answering,” she said with a chuckle. “You are way too tiny for me to hear. So, let me take the weight of the conversation, here. Don’t worry, it won’t be long,” she said.

Even if Rachel had found out she possessed a very enhanced eyesight after her transformation, it was still hard to get too many details on what the crowd inside was doing. It was obvious that the ones still able to were moving around frantically. Many remained still, but there was no way she could know if they were doing so out of their own will or because they were injured or deceased.

“I never get tired of observing you… your stupidity,” she commented. “Here you are, all of you sitting on my palm, and still you invest your scarce energy on moving around, as if being closer to my pinkie or the heel of my hand was going to do any difference,” she said.

She remained silent for a few seconds and then sighed, her soft breath throwing thousands off their feet.

“I have so much work to do!” she then let out. “There’s so much to be done to shape your sorry asses into anything resembling a species with any possibility to go on. Consider me an accelerated natural selection process!”

No one seemed to enjoy Rachel’s joke, which was to be expected, of course. She just went on:

“It’s a good thing that there are so many of you. Gives me lots of chances to try stuff before I run out of people to keep a viable society.”

She would never know if they had grasped the implications of her last sentence. Their near-microscopic sizes and the fact that they were already at the limit of their capacity for panic made it hard to identify changes in the mood. Time to wrap up.

“Anyway, you’ve been excellent conversation partners,” she said. “Too bad that you are not good for much more!”

And with that, she started to tighten her fingers, feeling the heavy concrete of the sports arena crumble like crackers.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Dan had lost his hearing after a couple of deafening sentences from the woman. From his position, lying on his back between rows of seats, he could see that she kept addressing them, but all he could not hear was a loud whistle in his inner ear.

The lack of hearing also meant that he did not notice that the farthest end of the stadium had started to crumble until he saw it. A second later, a chunk of the top stalls the size of a medium house rolled him over, ending his suffering forever.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel moaned in pleasure, feeling the remainders of the stadium filter through the cracks between her fingers like wet beach sand. The stimulation was all psychological, of course, coming from the knowledge that she had ended tens of thousands of lives on a whim, relishing the kind of power that implied.

She remained in place, standing on the spot where the stadium had been, looking down at the rest of the metropolis in defiance

“Don’t look so gloomy,” she let out, addressing the millions at her feet. “Your deaths will make a point.”

With that, her right foot left the ground. A few thousand more died when it landed half a mile away. The number of victims doubled when her left foot followed. Bored, the titaness then kicked, her toes digging hundreds of feet into the soft earth, uprooting dozens of buildings and sending them, along with thousands of tons of dirt, flying forward.

They dropped like meteors further into the city, crushing unsuspecting denizens and rolling over many others. A giggle from a few miles away indicated to the few survivors that this had only been the result of a mild moment of amusement from a woman who possessed a strength that could not be measured.

The goddess took small steps for a while as she prowled through the city, making sure that her doomsday soles finished as much of the suburbia she was on as possible. Eventually, it became tedious. It was not so much that she could not think of dozens of ways to use her overwhelming superiority to raze the city as the fact that she was in the mood to finish with it and get going.

Her lips curled into an impish smirk when an idea crossed her mind. No one around the evil goddess knew what she was about when she took a series of longer strides that positioned her more or less in the middle of the area of the city still untouched. Once there, she took a deep breath before raising her right foot as high in the sky as she could.

Rachel remained in that position for a couple of seconds, feeling her increased strength and fitness work wonders in her ability to maintain the balance without issues. And then, she tensed her thigh and calf, accumulating as much of her supernatural strength into them as she could.

The hammer fell a second later when the goddess stomped the earth with vice. An impact equivalent to millions of tons of TNT hit the city. The neverending foot dug the ground, sinking over a thousand feet in depth before it had compacted the earth enough to offer some resistance.

The blocks directly below her humongous sole were pulverized beyond existence. The ground around them rippled like an earthly tsunami, vanquishing several dozen more buildings with its inexorable advance, turning a mile-wide circle into a perfectly contoured crater with its epicenter on her foot. The worst was yet to come. The shockwave of the vicious impact surpassed the limits of her ground-based waves an instant later, hitting miles and miles of the city, disintegrating everything it touched.

Rachel remained idle in the center of her self-created ground zero, arms akimbo, delighted with the expanding circle of destruction around her, observing the mayhem with a satisfied smile on her lips, letting out a short burst of laughter when the doom reached the outskirts of the city, effectively wiping out an entire metropolis in a single act, in yet another demonstration of her godly supremacy.

She resumed her walk a moment later, heading East, as a cloud of dust started raising, converging on the spot she had previously occupied. She paid it no heed until she was a couple of dozen miles off the city when she looked back over her shoulder to see the dust and dirt form a mushroom-shaped cloud.

“Will they learn now?” she muttered to herself.

She did not care if they didn’t. In case they had not realized yet, she was more than ready to wipe a few more cities out if that was what was needed.    

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

President Fowler was left without words for the first time in his life. The fluency that had got him his job, as many of the previous ones he had had before becoming president, suddenly abandoned him as he observed the satellite images of the eerie land that occupied the spot where a thriving metropolis had once been.

He was becoming more shocked by the woman’s thirst for destruction than by her size and apparently unlimited power. The failed air force attack, barely half an hour before, had been way less stunning, even if his generals had informed him that this had been the last possible attempt at using convention force against the wicked creature.

With the recommendation of not using nuclear power still standing, this essentially left the country with no options.

“What… can we do?” he asked to the silent room, his aides and advisors as stupefied as he was.

“Sir… we believe that we should consider the option of a tactical surrender,” the National Security Advisor finally said.

As incredible as the words were, they did not catch anyone by surprise. The man had silently been socializing the idea after the air force attack. It was not the first time the President heard them either.

The CIA had worked quickly to make a profile of Dr. Rachel Reid. Learning about it had been an appalling experience and had removed any doubts anyone could have had about the monstrous woman being willing to kill millions to reach her objectives.

DARPA had done everything under its power to give the best possible assessment of the RGX project and had confirmed that the main suspect for the woman’s continued growth spurts was the regeneration factor on it. With that in mind, they strongly discouraged trying to kill her using violent force since the chances for her body to react and expand were far from negligible.

The situation was desperate, and it required desperate measures. A thought current had started developing around the National Security Advisor. It called for appeasing the woman so that she would spare as much of the country’s population as possible while they worked on some way to neutralize her through an elite team of scientists that had already been pulled together at Mount Cheyenne. The most cynical part of those supporting that plan was perfectly happy to divert the giant’s attention to some other nation while they figured things out. It was ironic that they had been the same ones to rush their scientists to share their recommendation about not nuking the woman with other nuclear powers on the planet.

The President sighed before turning. His eyes then moved along the members of his cabinet and the Generals and advisors in the room.

“Who’s in favor?”

An overwhelming majority of hands raised. Those that had been sitting on the fence had had their minds made up by the almost instant destruction of Rockdale and it’s six million people.

“Very well,” he said in the gloomiest tone anyone had ever heard from the man.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel had not even tried to recognize the dozens of cities and small towns she had crushed as she made her way towards her destination. The closer she got to the coast, the higher the population density was, and the more entertained she was as she headed for DC.

She did not have any trouble identifying her destination once she got there, though. The Chesapeake Bay was characteristic enough. Once there, singling out the Potomac and Capitol Hill was a piece of cake. The White House took a bit more effort, but once she knew what she was looking for, she found it soon enough.

The former scientist turned God felt her heart fill with glee. She was just as powerful as she had been a minute before, but standing at the gates of the World’s center of power brought a sense of anticipation to what was coming next.

She could feel, more than see or hear, the fear of the city as she came up through the horizon. DC did not feature too many tall buildings, so her stature made her visible from a great distance.

She noticed the massive military display a few steps further. The giantess unconsciously tensed, waiting for a new fight, even when she was completely sure about its outcome. The fight never came. Both the troops on the ground and the planes circling the air remained in position as she got closer.

Rachel was mildly surprised, but in truth, she did not care too much about their reaction. Their fate and hers would remain unchanged. She kept her attention on the military units as she made her way towards the city, following the course of the Potomac on its western bank.

Her surprise increased when she reached all the way to the Ronald Reagan airport without any challenge.

“Are you guys becoming shy?” she asked in mockery.

In a blatant attempt to test their limits, she thoroughly smashed the airport with three well-calculated steps. Once more, there was no reaction as she brought the terminal buildings and airstrips down with her unfathomable weight. Not even the nimble fighter jets flying almost at arm’s length changed their circular pattern. It felt more and more as if they had strict orders not to change their position.

She decided to test her hypothesis by changing her path just enough so that she would have the Pentagon in front of her.

“Anybody home?” she asked as she raised her foot, delighted when it dwarfed the building, which she knew was the largest in the world.

Rachel left her foot in the air for enough time for the soldiers to try and save their ultimate headquarters. They did not move a finger. Arching her eyebrows, she brought her foot down, shattering the DoD building, which was supposed to be the neural center of the troops waiting for her on the other side of the river.

It was weird to feel funny about not being attacked. Eager to test the limits of the thousands of troops on the other side of the river, Rachel crossed the Potomac without getting her toes wet. In two steps, she was standing in the National Park, facing both the White House and Capitol Hill.

There was still no reaction.

“You might as well attack me,” she then announced. “I’m crushing you no matter what.”

She doubted whether she would get a volley or not when Rachel was genuinely caught by surprise. The last thing she had been expecting to hear was a human voice, albeit sounding a bit metallic.

“Miss Reid, this is Adam Fowler, the President of the United States of America,” the voice said.

Rachel could only chuckle. It did not take her long to identify the source of the voice: a large array of loudspeakers spread along the city’s government area. It was, at the very least, ingenious.

“Doctor Reid,” she replied.

“Apologies, Doctor Reid,” the President came back, sounding genuinely apologetic.

This was too good to be true, so Rachel decided to push it.

“Now that I think of it, even Doctor Reid feels a bit too modest. What about Goddess Rachel?” she let out, trying to sound serious.

“Whatever you prefer… Goddess… Rachel,” the man said.

She had to work hard not to let a loud burst of laughter out. There he was, the President of the United States, allegedly the most powerful man in the world, at least until earlier in the morning, calling her Goddess! Of course, the deference, combined with the lack of any aggression from the vast concentration of troops in the capital, were indicative of a type of reaction to her presence that she had not been expecting.

“That’s better,” she said in her commanding pose. “What can I do for you, Mr. President?”

The speed at which the answer came and the length of it revealed that the man was reading something he and his staff had put together ahead of her arrival.

“Goddess… Rachel…” he started. “As President of the United States, and with full authority from Congress, I would hereby like to present our country’s unconditional surrender to you. We are prepared to submit ourselves to your authority and to use the current infrastructure of the Federal and state governments to enforce it at home and abroad, including fighting your enemies.”

Things were getting more and more surprising. They were surrendering! She might have been wrong about the little people’s resilience. She knew that the man’s last sentence was bait for her to follow up, but she could not resist it.

“And who would these enemies be?”

Once more, the answer was prepared.

“The UN General Assembly has passed a resolution condemning your actions and urging every member state to wage war on you. The United States has vetoed this resolution in the Security Council, but many countries worldwide are ratifying the General Assembly’s text, including China, Russia, Japan, the UK, and most of the European Union countries. The United States is ready to back you in your fight against them.”

This was getting better and better. There was a great wealth of information on the President’s words. A lesser woman might have been impressed by the man’s submission. But she was not a lesser woman.

Despite that, Rachel could not help but feel the deference work wonders on her libido, making her as wet as she had ever been once again. This was not the only physical reaction to the situation. Another kind of pleasurable warmth filled the rest of her body, running along her veins like ambrosia. By now, she already knew that it was without a doubt.

Fueled by her ego, Rachel’s privileged mind worked a plan out in seconds. She pushed her chest out as she got ready to give the man and the nation her answer.

“What makes you think I need your help? I am your Goddess. I demand; I do not negotiate. Any country that resists me will simply be crushed out of existence. As for the United States, you cannot yield to me what is already mine. You have no power, you have no authority, and you have no use.”

“Miss… Goddess… Rachel…” the President came back.

“Shut up!” she snapped. “Your Goddess is speaking!”

She loved the eerie silence that followed her thundering words.

“For all your compliance and capitulation, I do not think that you have yet understood what I really am. Otherwise, you would not have attacked me. It’s time for you and the world to learn. Behold!”

Then, the gigantic Dr. Reed moved her left foot towards Washingon’s Monument. Her long, finger-like toes separated as she maneuvered to fit the obelisk between her thumb and second toes. She had to apply some care to grab, rather than crush, the granite column. It was way easier to pluck it from the ground, its deep foundations proving to be no match for the astronomical force of her foot. A moment later, she was crouching to pluck the toothpick-sized monument with her fingers.

Rachel then moved her hand to her drenched womanhood and slowly inserted the monument into her cavernous cunt. It barely made any physical impression – the difference in scale was too much. Her fingers did not leave the area and started to reach where the obelisk wouldn’t, slowly massaging her nether lips first, only to find her clit a moment later.

Rachel’s moans overshadowed any other sound in DC, so she never knew if the president had addressed her again. It did not matter anymore.

Her skilled fingers started increasing their vigor, reaching inside her womanhood with accelerating thrusts. This increased the frequency and intensity of her panting, revealing the world where she was headed.

Her eyes watered in pleasure as she felt her arousal and something else build up. Rachel forgot momentarily about the outside world and focused only on herself, on the rivers of hormones rushing along her mountain-sized body, on a raising warmth that would rival any volcano.

The giantess disregarded the world as she worked her way towards a massive orgasm, the biggest one the world would have ever seen. Her scream went many levels over the pain limit as she climaxed, releasing thousands of tons of endorphins as an equally large amount of something else joined them in her bloodstream.

She straightened back up, still panting heavily after the fireworks as the stretching started. She led out a madwoman’s laughter as her body began to expand visibly.

The reaction at her toes was both minuscule and very revealing. Of all the possible scenarios, this one did not seem like one the soldiers had been ready for. They broke soon enough, several streams of microbes gathering to try and get as far away from her as possible. It did not matter anymore.

Rachel brought both hands to her hips and stood in place, legs spread apart, feet pointing in different directions, as she observed the world get farther away with every second that passed. And then, she chuckled when she saw her toes advancing as a result of her growth, easily gaining on the doomed soldiers.

Her left foot soon reached the trailing soldiers on their desperate escape attempt. Its toes towered several stories over them, but the ball following them acted as a bulldozer as her expanding appendage started taking over the ground where the infantrymen and their vehicles had been.

Half a mile to the East, the toes of her right foot were dangerously approaching the Smithsonian Museum. Its walls did not even last a fraction of a second when they reached them, easily trampling the once magnificent structure, turning it and the soldiers that had hid inside into a pilot of compacted rubble.

From high above, Rachel enjoyed the effects of her new growth spurt, even if only at the intellectual level. The world and its people were now too insignificant to even tickle one of the most sensitive parts of her skin.

She thought she felt a collective gasp when the survivors realized what was happening. Standing with her feet on a V, each of Rachel’s appendages was heading precisely towards one of the two buildings she had singled out: the White House and the Capitol.

Thousands and thousands of additional soldiers succumbed as her feet, now in excess of a mile in length, kept advancing relentlessly.

The White House went down first, the once-proud structure being trampled under her long and prehensile big toe. The House of the Legislative was turned into splinters two seconds later, the hill that took its name from the building flattened forever.

Her growth continued for some more time, her feet having easily surpassed the buildings they were intended to destroy by the time she topped off. The Goddess felt the process slow down just a second before it stopped. Her laughter filled the country as she looked down at the results of her work but, more importantly, at her new dimensions.

The city of Washington DC was barely a stain on the map, which was how the world appeared to her now. She had been humongous before, but her previous dimensions were put to shame by her new size.

Rachel had compared herself with a mountain before. There was no possible comparison to her new size other than entire countries. From her new vantage, she could observe dozens of cities just like the one that had held the center of government for the United States of America, the first country to become her possession. Her eyes had no trouble piercing the multiple layers of clouds that floated peacefully in front of her calves, thighs, crotch, stomach, and chest. Each of her feet took a large chunk of the city.

Just for fun, Rachel arched her long big toe up as much as she could. She then let it drop, its impact shaking the ground and causing an inaudible earthquake that brought down a few miles of city ahead of her.

“Oh, my fucking goodness!” she let out in what were her first words at her new Earth-shattering dimensions.

Her voice sounded funny as a result of the thin air right ahead of her face. For all she knew, Rachel was standing as tall as the stratosphere. She had already measured her previous size in miles, but she doubted that her prior self would now stand much taller than her knee. For all she knew, she was ten or twelve miles in height… a mindblowing figure by any standard. The tallest mountain on Earth would barely reach her crotch, she could wade the deepest parts of the ocean and have the waterline not even reach her generous chest!

Rachel had never been an impulsive woman, but she knew that she had induced this last spurt on a whim. In truth, she would not have needed it. Her previous size would have been more than comfortable enough to subdue the world’s population and crush any resistance that faced her. She knew her new dimensions would make the interaction even harder when it had been near impossible before. But somehow, it felt good being bigger.

Twenty-four hours before, Rachel would have told anyone who had asked her that becoming a giant was scientifically impossible. Hence, she had not even considered the possibility of being a giantess herself. Now, still, with the last hours of the day to go, it had become ingrained in her mind that size meant power, and under this logic, being bigger could only mean being more powerful.

“Take a good look at me!” she bellowed, her voice practically crossing the Atlantic. “And think twice the next time you consider offering me your help. All I want from you is your obedience and your worshipping. For the rest, all that remains is death!”

With that, Rachel stepped forward, finishing half of the city in a single action. What was left of DC went down when her left foot completed the step, flattening over a mile and a half of terrain and bringing everything miles around it to the ground.

“Now, I will take it for granted that those of you still alive in the United States have already understood that you are my possession. Organize yourselves, and get ready for my instructions. They will come soon. There are some countries out there that have not yet learned how things will work from now on, so I will need to take a quick tour of the planet. Don’t get too comfortable, though; I will be back soon!”

Rachel moved North parallel to the coast; Baltimore ceased to be thirty seconds later. Rachel considered the US conquered, but this did not mean that she would be bothered to divert her course to prevent victims.

Just in case anyone had wondered where she was heading, she announced it to the world.

“Let me stop at the UN first, though. If there’s anything I won’t stand in my world is bureaucracy and corruption!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

They could feel her even before they could see her, and Brad was sure she was still pretty far away once she came to view over the horizon. The sky had taken the orangy tones of dusk when the woman’s face, framed by hair that combined with the hue of the setting sun, showed up in the distance.

More of the unbelievable creature, the self-styled goddess, was revealed gradually, as the rhythmical shakings took on the intensity of small earthquakes. Car alarms started blaring by the time her oversized yet firm breasts and her washboard flat stomach were already visible. When her glistening womanhood and fit upper thighs showed, debris started peeling from the roofs of buildings. By the time her entire body was in view, it was near impossible for anyone to stand on their feet.

The woman’s unimaginable size distorted her slim but well endowed figure as she approached. It was still easy enough to see that she was taking it easy, strutting rather than marching, as she approached their city.

Her feet made short work of the forest area out of Trenford a few seconds later. Brad knew they had some more seconds to live. Sooner rather than later, the sky would be replaced by her neverending sole, and it would all be over. It was when the woman stopped.

Seeing something so big come down on them was shocking, almost oppressive. The shakings were harder than ever when her knees landed on the ground. He could feel a few buildings giving up and crumbling on themselves, mostly older structures that had not been maintained as they should have. Her hands came down shortly after with an equally shocking impact. The ground kept vibrating fiercely for some time as the woman repositioned herself. By then, Brad was already on the ground, rolling violently over himself. He was facing down by the time it all stopped. In a hurry, Trenford’s mayor rolled over himself one more time and looked up. The sky was gone. Or, to be more precise, the woman’s face had become the sky.

He knew that something bad would happen when her lips parted. Cars, people and debris immediately under the section where her mouth was located were dragged as she unconsciously inhaled. And then, the entire city rattled as she whispered with the force of the space shuttle taking off.

“What a cute little town you guys have here!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

With DC and Baltimore gone, Rachel decided to head straight north rather than following the coast. This was what spared Philadephia and every city in New Jersey from her wrath. From her vantage, it was easy enough to see the large urban areas, their lights turning on as the sun started to set. She also relished in the sight of the long strings of white and red lights that she knew were the gridlocked highways heading away from them.

She could have finished any of those attempts and any of the cities in a matter of seconds but decided not to. It was not out of mercy. As a matter of fact, she only sought to protect her originality. She was running out of options to do anything new to the cities that crossed her path, but she was not in the mood to spare them either. So, she decided to simply choose an emptier route, always keeping the sea in sight, which wasn’t hard when her head was way above the cloud layer.

When her new path finally met a smaller town, the titaness decided that she had no option but to devote her attention to her. Calmer, after a couple of minutes of strolling without interruption that had taken her five hundred miles north, she found out that she was actually eager to take a closer look at the world from her new size.

One of the downsides of her current dimensions was that there was no way for her to enjoy the reaction her looming presence was surely causing. She sighed in mild frustration as she advanced towards the urban center, which she judged to be about the length of her forearm. She had to tell herself that this did not make it small in the world’s context. It was just her that was enormous.

Her feet caused soft thuds and mild tremors that she was certain were being felt differently by those that did not share her stature. Conscious about her seismic nature, the giantess stopped at a respectful distance from the city and observed it from above. Yes! This would do as a good source of experimentation!

Without warning and without the care her proportions would have demanded, Rachel dropped down to her knees, feeling the earth shake with higher intensity. Part of the city crumbled, which she could only see because of the resulting smoke plumes. She just rolled her eyes as she applied extra delicacy when setting her hands down. It was then only a matter of stretching her body, lying down on her stomach, adjusting her position so that her prodigious face would loom over the doomed town.

The approaching darkness and the near-microscopic nature of everything in the city played against her when trying to discern what she was looking at. Her skyscraper-sized pupils widened, taking every photon of light in the area and focusing on the miniature world below. Eventually, its details started to reveal themselves, filling her with glee.

It was time to interact with the mites. She was dying to.

“So, how would this place be called?” she whispered. She answered herself: “Never mind. I’ll never hear you, and it’s not as if I care. I’m Rachel, by the way.”

All she could see was the tiny specs of color under her enormous brown eyes change their pattern as a result of her words, but it was hard to grasp if the two things had anything in common.

Just as she was about to tease the microbes some more, a tiny red flicker caught her attention. She diverted her eyes’ attention to it, only to find out that the almost imperceptible gnat was a diminutive plane that was trying to get away from the city. All it had managed to do was to get as high as the bridge of her nose. Rachel followed its trajectory; it was easy enough to determine where it had come from: a local airport on the far end of the city.

“Trying to leave the party, are you?” she purred.

Without warning, the goddess removed one of the arms she had folded under her chin and reached for the infrastructure, casting an even more ominous shadow on the city. She held her hand over the offending airfield for a few seconds. Then, without further word, the titaness extended her pinkie finger and pushed down, flattening the terminal building under its sensitive tip, delighted at the destructive power even the tiniest part of her anatomy now possessed. In the process, the escaping plane was caught in the whirlwind, practically disintegrating.

Her little act of retribution had some effect on the city. Once again, she felt some frustration at not being able to hear it. This was quickly becoming one of the worst cons of her new size.

“I’d rather you stay,” she whispered to them. “I have plans for you,” she added. And then, she offered them a mile-wide smile and asked: “Can I trust you?”

Rachel remained silent for a second and then arched her eyebrows.

“Well, the good thing about being a God is that I can as easily trust you as enforce my commands.”

With that, the giantess folder her pinkie finger and stretched the index. The crowd shifted again as she brought her digit down on the spot where the airport had been, increasing the devastation as she pushed harder, digging a two-hundred-foot deep pit with barely any effort. She did not remove the finger from the ground, though. Instead, she started circling her hand around the small city, digging an impassable trench. A minute later, the end of the circle met its beginning and isolated the miniature city from the rest of the world with a canyon that could rival most geological formations. Only she had only needed a few seconds to accomplish what water normally did after millions of years.

“Good!” she purred. “One never knows when a microbe might find a way to get away, and God knows I don’t have enough of you. You see, when one is my size, the needs are… important.”

Rachel gave them a few seconds to react, which she used to enjoy their tininess and what she thought was their fear. And then, she decided what to do. Her eyes narrowed in mischief as she opened her lips to address them again in what she thought was a soft voice, even if it reached hundreds of miles away.

“I know you are wondering what is going to happen. Let me take you out of your doubts: you are all going to die.”

She said it in a matter-of-fact tone, but she could see that her words had dropped like a bomb. The sudden reaction of the colored specs on the roads made her chuckle.

“You won’t die for nothing, though. I just wanted to have a good look at you and let you know. There is a very good reason I will crush every single one of you: it turns me on like nothing I had ever experienced before. It’s not even the tickling, mind me. I can’t feel you now. Could not, even if you all stood together and tried to push against my pinkie’s skin. It’s the idea, the feeling of power, knowing that I can finish hundreds of thousands of you on a whim. It makes me so horny I could fill the Hoover Dam with my love juices!” she said. “Wanna see?”

With that, Rachel moved her arms to the sides, bracing herself with one hand on either end of the city. A moment later, she started pushing herself upwards.

Like a yoga instructor, Rachel started straightening her back with her legs still lying on the ground. Her face was soon replaced by the largest pair of breasts in the world, each a small mountain of its own.

“Can you see my nipples?” she teased. “Harder than diamond!”

Her body was sweaty, the perspiration not coming from the warm air temperature but from her inner fire.

“I could crush you all under one tit! That would be something!” she mocked.

And then, she kept stretching herself, moving her breasts away and giving way to her model-caliber stomach. Her legs started folding right then, widening to encompass the city between them as her clean-shaven pussy took the place her face had taken, looming over the city, drenched with thousands of gallons of her nectar.

Rachel remained kneeling, cunt over the city, silent. The warmth and humidity inside her transpired and took over the population below, making the already warm day considerably hotter and stickier. Millions of gallons of pheromones flooded the city, sending thousands gagging to their knees, while others felt a sudden and irresistible rush of arousal take over their fear.

“I could fit all of you in there. Hundreds of thousands for the sole purpose of making me cum!” she boomed from higher above. “But I doubt I would feel you,” she added with a chuckle.

Her teasing worked wonders on her arousal, though, making her vaginal glands produce several million more gallons of nectar. Eventually, her lubrication was so heavy that drops of her love juices rained on the city below. Each crushed several blocks and thousands of people without warning before breaking into sticky rivers that reached in multiple directions, dragging cars and people in their viscosity as they reached for lower ground.

“Oh, sorry for that!” she said with a wholehearted chuckle. “You see? I get too excited!”

Trenford’s remaining population was too beaten to react to her teasing, which came from well beyond the cavernous vagina that loomed over their city. To them, the sky had been taken by her sex, the occasional new drop raining death and destruction from above.

Her hand appeared out of nowhere, stretched fingers reaching for the mile-deep cave. A thundering wet rub took over the city as the goddess fondled herself unashamed. Her moans, coming from the stratosphere, confirmed to anyone without a good view of the scene what was going on. Her self-pleasure only made things worse for the city, the previously occasional nectar meteorite now becoming a constant barrage of deadly projectiles. The giant’s panting accelerated, letting anyone who had not yet lost their hearing know that the fireworks were approaching.

Without warning, Rachel’s calves tensed and started applying pressure, lifting her glorious body as she kept fingering herself. Soon, the city was between her feet, her toes towering over the trench she had dug. It was easy enough to see that it barely matched their length.

“Ooooohhhh,” the goddess screamed as she was getting closer to climax.

And then, suddenly, her hand abandoned the area, leaving her ultra-excited womanhood orphan of the attention it had been getting. Her arousal was far from over, though.

Rachel was still breathing deeply, with strong sexual moans intertwined with her exhalations. Without warning, the giantess lifted her right foot. She did not overdo it, it was a simple gesture that brought her sole hundreds of feet over the roofs of the city, anyway. It wasn’t hard to reposition it so that it would cover every single structure below. The gray patch was all but hidden under her appendage.

She moaned.

With the utmost care, Rachel moved her foot down what felt like an inch to her, even if they were hundreds of feet in the real world.

She moaned again. It was stronger.

Her foot descended a bit more. Her panting became even stronger.

“Oh, yes!” she said as she kept lowering her foot in apparently slow motion. “Yes!” she repeated. Her pussy was getting even wetter.

Rachel was thoroughly proud of the control she had over her movements, her foot going down fractions of an inch at a time.

Eventually, something tickled ever so lightly. She must have met the roofs of the tallest buildings in town.

“Oh yes! Oh my God!” she screamed between heavy breaths.

Feeling that she was about to come, the goddess simply pushed her foot down, pulverizing the city and sinking it hundreds of feet into the ground.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” she cried as the destruction matched her orgasm.

“Oh yes!” she repeated, her chest bouncing heavily as she inhaled deeply. “Oh fuck!” she then repeated as her breathing started to steady.

“I really wish I could have a mile-long cigarette!” she teased to no one.

Curious, Rachel removed her foot from the remainders of what had once been a proud industrial city in the heart of the country. There was barely anything that could identify the burg in the foot-shaped crater.

“Was it as good for you as it was for me?” she then mocked.

And then, she let out loud, evil laughter that terrified millions in five different states.

“Hahahahahahah!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Every soul in New York knew that doomsday was approaching. Millions had flooded the streets, jamming every street, avenue, train station, and highway out of the city. The rest remained at their homes and offices, silently praying to their God, a God who seemed to have abandoned them, replaced by a woman of impossible dimensions that were only rivaled by her cruelty.

Dusk had moved on to give way to a dark night that was lit both by the towering skyscrapers and a full moon that stood proud in the sky.

The first notice they ever had of the goddess came in the form of a tsunami. A three-hundred-foot-tall wave washed over the five boroughs of the city, dragging hundreds of thousands, saving them the suffering that would later come.

New Yorkers were still trying to recover from the violent tide when the moon was eclipsed by something else, the shadow of a woman’s face being cast against its white backdrop.

“Have you been waiting for me?”

The words seemed to come from everywhere at the same time and sent every survivor in the city into uncontrollable shivering.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The night was dark, but this did not represent any problem at all for Rachel. Her pupils, now thousands of feet tall, gathered every particle of light miles around her and gave her a perfect night vision of her surroundings, yet another perk of her new godly condition.

“Have you been waiting for me?” she teased after observing a wave she had not realized she had made hit the city.

Rachel kept going, approaching from the bay, her toes making short work of the Verrazzano Bridge. She stopped, knowing that she was getting into the inner bay, searching for something. Lady Liberty was so tiny that she barely made it out against the backdrop of the dark sea, only the dim illumination on its top giving her a hint about where it was.

Curious, Rachel crouched and reached for it, ripping Liberty Island from the bay instead since the statue was now too small for her to handle.

“The city doesn’t need you anymore,” she whispered to the diminutive trinket. “They have me now, and believe me, liberty is not going to be among their first priorities.”

With that, Rachel rubbed the island between her fingers, smashing it into splinters and letting it drop on the bay, tens of thousands of feet below.

Another step rocked the city some more and sent another deadly wave that washed those that had miraculously survived the first one, leaving only those that had remained in their high-rises alive to hear her addressing them.

“My lovely microscopic people!” she chirped. “Don’t take it wrong, but I sure imagined New York a bit bigger!” she then added with mockery.

Without further word, Rachel crouched again, the sonic boom of her head moving from the stratosphere to the troposphere sending everyone to their knees.

She was standing in front of Battery Park, her toes poking from the water despite the fact that they were half sunk into the bay. Her arm reached out for the city’s East End. Thousands more perished when her fingers demolished several city blocks as they closed on her prize, right in the middle of their grip. A minute later, Rachel was back to her full height, observing the boxy shape of the UN building standing in the middle of the patch of the city she had ripped from the ground.

“So, I heard you guys had condemned me?” she teased. “Wanna know what I think about it?” she then asked.

There was no answer. It was not so much that she could not hear it but that everyone in the building was dead. The few that had survived the seismic experience of being ripped from the ground had died because of the temperatures and lack of air in the spot where they were being held.

Oblivious to this, Rachel brought the high-rise five miles down and pushed it into her snatch with contempt, hoping that anyone had the good sense of filming her actions from a safe location.

“Consider this a declaration of war. Any country which is not on its knees by the time I get there will only exist in history books by the end of tomorrow!”

With that, Rachel turned and let herself drop on her ass. Half of Manhattan was wiped out under her backside. The other half lasted only two more seconds, the time that was needed for the shockwave to hit every spot of the island. Utterly unconcerned about this, Rachel stretched her magnificent body and adjusted her position, taking the Big Apple as an improvised bed that could barely hold her colossal proportions.

“Ah!” she purred. “This Goddess business is surely a tiring thing. I can’t wait for tomorrow to come.”

Her eyes closed right away, her consciousness gradually being replaced by the sweetest dreams she had ever had, dreams of power, supremacy, and indulgence.

Chapter End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss