- Text Size +

Myra trudges back to camp with a deer slung over her shoulders. She’d already taken the time to drain it in the woods. The sun is high in the sky, almost noon. As she approaches she hears snoring from the tent and gives a frustrated growl as she tosses the heavy animal to the ground with a thud. How can she still be sleeping? She reaches for her knife then remembers dropping it into the deep crater. She looks down at her sword and sighs. Butchery seems beneath the blade but it's all she has. She channels her frustrations into her swings as she slices through the carcass. She growls with every blow as she thinks of that beast running rampant across the countryside while she’s stuck babysitting some useless noble. All the myths she heard about elves as a child run through her head. Elves are unknowable! Elves are beautiful! Elves are powerful! Elves definitely don't fucking snore! 


"I think it's dead," Talia giggles from the opening of the tent as she watches Myra hack into the deer. Myra looks up in surprise, breathing hard from the exertion. She never noticed the snoring stop. The deer is an unrecognizable pile of blood and meat. How long has she been watching? The knight turns and gives a deep bow. Her clothes are still caked in muck and who knows what else.

"Sorry if I woke you, my lady," Myra stabs her sword into the ground, "I'll get started on our meal." She walks over and lights the fire again with her flint. She gathers some sticks to build a drying stand over the fire. Finally she drops two choice cuts of venison into the pan with a sizzle as she hangs the rest on the stand. Talia watches the process closely. She finds these little humans fascinating. So much time and effort given to an animal she would simply swallow whole. She knows their mouths are small, so the butchery she understands, but their lives are short. Why not just save all the time and effort and eat it raw? She finds her eyes wandering to the bloody deer carcass, her mouth watering.

“Princess.” Myra’s voice shakes her from her carnivorous fantasies. The knight is holding a bite sized piece of seared deer meat out to her on a fork.

“Oh! Thank you!” She grabs the hot meat off the fork with her hand and pops it into her mouth.


Does she really not feel the heat? Myra stares at the elf before stabbing into a piece for herself. She watches the elf reach into the hot pan for more, her fingers lightly grazing the cast iron with no reaction. Talia only smiles as she chews. Is she mocking me? Myra thinks as she sips her water skin and hands it to the elf.

The cooking does actually give the deer a nice flavor, Talia thinks. Perhaps next time I will try cooking one whole, or a whole herd more likely? It’d be absolutely scandalous if anyone in the Court ever found out I was taking on a human tradition, all the more reason to do it, she chuckles.

“What were those things we had yesterday that I loved so much?” Talia asks, reaching in for another piece of meat.

“Those? Pork sausages. Pig meat and spices encased in pig intestine.”

“I would like more pork sausages as soon as we are able,” she gives a delighted smile.  So inventive, these little humans! Maybe I can stuff some orcs into some deer and make orc sausages? The possibilities are endless!

“Nearest village is a few days ride from here. We’ll have to settle for game meat for the time being. The deer should last us till we get there if we ration it though.”

“Days!?” Talia almost chokes. She’s seen the maps. This kingdom’s territory isn’t that big. Being small is proving harder than she thought. She glances up at the paltry strips of meat hanging from the makeshift rack. This simply will not do. She doubts Myra could keep up with her appetite even if she did nothing but hunt all day and night.

“Is that a problem?” Myra looks the elf in the eye. Is this not good enough for you, your highness? Did you think I’d meet you with a carriage and servants and cake?

“No! Not at all!” Talia chews her meat thoughtfully. The beast will hunt while the knight sleeps. I wonder if she’d hate me for eating humans? Probably not the best look for a foreign dignitary. She giggles as she pictures the little king hanging halfway out of her mouth. Gods, so hungry. She glances at the deer carcass again. “Was it a hard hunt? You seem to have gotten rather messy,” She gives a knowing grin, “I could wash your clothes in the river over there while you rest for a bit, least I could do for sleeping in.”

Myra looks down at her chain and leather armor caked in mud and gore. Her ceremonial tabard would probably need to be replaced altogether, shame. “Really? You sure about that?”

“Mhmm,” Talia nods with a grin, “it’s really no trouble.”

Myra looks at the princess for a long while before shrugging off her tabard and chainmail. Talia watches the little human strip with an odd combination of hunger and desire. There was something so delectable about watching her little knight fight to the death to defend her against those orcs all while being ignorant to the fact that Talia could crush them all at any moment. Myra slips off her leather gambeson with a relaxed sigh. Beneath she wears a light cotton shirt and pants. The underclothes are stained with sweat and grime from long days travelling. The knight’s damp shirt clings to her breasts, her nipples clearly visible. Her muscles shine with sweat from the hunt. Talia bites her lip. My brave little knight, look at you!

“Perhaps I can wash those underclothes as well?” Talia offers up hopefully.

“Oh… um,” Myra blushes, “S..sure. Let me just go in the tent....”

The first blow is struck, Talia grins at her escort’s discomfort, adorable.


Myra crawls into the tent for some privacy. She notices a familiar smell in the air. Did she!? In here!? Her blushing intensifies. That woman is insatiable!? Thankfully Talia can’t see her. Myra was never much one for relationships but she was no stranger to sex. She just never had much time for that kind of thing in her line of work and seeing as most of her colleagues were men that slimmed her dating pool considerably. She had to admit the elf was attractive, but she was also a princess, and an odd one at that. She tries to put the idea out of her mind as she slips off her shirt and pants leaving her nude in the tent. She gives her plump nipple an experimental squeeze, letting out a pent up sigh. You have a duty, she shakes her head and wraps herself in the blanket before reaching out with the soiled clothing.

“Here!” a hand shoots out of the tent. Talia takes the bundled up underclothes and piles them on top of the knight’s armor. She could’ve peeked with her spell but she restrained herself, more out of delayed pleasure than any sort of respect. The sight will be sweeter when it is given, she thinks. After Myra falls asleep Talia pokes her head inside for only a few moments, casting a spell to ensure she doesn’t wake up anytime soon. Sleep well, little knight.

Talia steps away from the tent and takes a deep breath, then she begins to grow. Her boots grind the earth below and her clothes creak as they expand with her. She sees those tall trees she was walking beneath slowly creep down until she towers over them. But just as the feeling of release begins to wash over her she forces herself to stop, with no small amount of effort. This is enough for now. She looks down at the little campsite beneath her. Curious, she lifts the tip of her boot, twisting it around on the heel until the shadow of her foot covers their entire camp. I could end it all right now, she thinks with a grin. Myra’s horse is looking up at the sole of her boot in fear and starts to bolt. Talia quickly swings around as she turns to catch the fleeing creature. Her foot crashes down nearby. The quake rocks the whole camp site and makes the horse lose its footing. The little meat drying rack collapses into the fire.

“Whoops! Forgot you!” The elf giggles as she reaches down and plucks the terrified horse up with her fingers. She casts a sleeping spell and gently lays the horse back down. “There! Perfect!” Satisfied, she plucks up the deer carcass and licks her lips. She drops it onto her large tongue and let's it slip down her throat like an oyster, bones and all. She grabs the little bundle of clothes and armor and heads to the river. It only takes her a few steps to get there. First, she leans down to drink, her heavy breasts and hard nipples digging up the earth as they drag across the ground. Hundreds of gallons of water disappears down her throat along with no small number of fish that couldn’t fight the current her suction creates. She sits up and wipes her mouth before whispering an incantation to pull the dirt and grime from the ball of clothing in her hand. She collects it into a strange orb above her hand before redirecting the nastiness into the river. She returns to camp and piles the clothes up for folding. Having finished she brushes her hands together and shrinks back down, feeling even more small than usual. It's only then that she notices the little drying rack burning, along with all their meat.

“Shit!” she runs over and stamps at it with her foot, trying to put out the little sticks comprising the drying rack. Her little fit looks comical compared to the force she exerted earlier. You idiot! You big oaf! You ruined it! She scolds herself and tries to rebuild the little apparatus to no avail. Myra stumbles out, groggy and half asleep, holding her blanket across her breasts.

“Myra! What are you doing up already!?” The elf blushes as she tries to hold up part of the little drying rack only to see it collapse in her hands. “Laundry’s done! Just had a bit of an accident here! I’m sorry!?”

“S’okay,”  Myra wipes her eyes and yawns, too tired to be mad. She looks over and sees the spotless pile of armor and clothes. Her tabard looks brand new. Impressive, she thinks as she walks over to the pile. “Clothes first. Don’t look.” Talia glances away, biting her lip as she hears the blanket fall to the ground. She only turns back when she hears Myra approaching the fire. The knight reaches in with her fork to salvage what is left of the meat. “Should get us through the day still… I’ll hunt something else tomorrow, yeah?”

Talia smiles, not expecting to be forgiven so easily. “Yeah! Sure!”

“Where’d the rest of the deer go?”

Talia panics. She didn’t think this part through. “Urp!” She lets a small burp slip, “uh! I dragged it over to the edge of the trees so predators don’t come to our camp!”

“Good thinking.” Myra stretches and goes over to her horse who lies sleeping nearby. She pats her back, “guess you had the same idea, didn’t you girl?” She turns back to Talia. “We should probably start packing up. Need to get some distance before nightfall.” The knight goes to finish putting on the rest of her armor.

Talia does her best to help pack up the camp, but being inexperienced she mostly watches Myra do the work. She finds herself fascinated by the little tent as it’s taken apart and folded.

“Do all your homes collapse so easily?” she laughs.

“No, this one’s meant to do that. Most of our houses are made of wood or stone. Pretty hard to knock them down.” Myra replies.

I’ll put that to the test someday, the elf chuckles to herself.


After a while Myra is tying the last of the gear to her horse, whom she has finally roused from her slumber. “Have you ever ridden a horse before?” She asks Talia.

“Um, no.” the elf says with a little hesitation. I once accidentally sat on a herd but does it count if they never moved?

Myra hops up onto the steed and trots over next to Talia. The horse looks at the elf with some trepidation. Sorry, Talia thinks, glancing sheepishly over at the unrecognizably large bootprint nearby. Guilt wasn’t something elves felt often. Why now? She wonders. Myra reaches a hand down to help pull Talia up. The elf takes the knight’s hand and an odd warmth comes over her. Not hunger or desire, but something else. Myra pulls her up easily and the elf wraps her arms around the knight’s waist. Myra’s heart skips a beat. She takes a breath and flicks the bridle to turn the horse towards the road. The two ride on in anxious silence, unsure of about feelings growing inside of them.