- Text Size +

Talia clings to Myra as the horse trots along. She quietly leans against the other woman’s back as she watches the countryside go by. She feels the powerful muscles of the horse moving beneath them. She hears Myra’s soft breathing and heartbeat. She feels the knight’s honed abs beneath her armor. They both felt so fragile when she held them in her fingers. Hard to believe that this was the same woman who she plucked unconscious from the orcs just before the slaughter.

“Is it above my station to know the purpose of your visit? Why are the elves sending someone now?” Myra breaks the relative silence, occasionally glancing down at the soft hands around her waist.

“Merely a diplomatic tour. Mother wished for me to get a perspective on other cultures.” It is one thing to be powerful, quite another to comprehend that power, Talia recalls her words, see how the lesser races live, squabbling little ants. Walk among them, only then will you truly understand how far above them we actually are.

“Well, I apologize for the welcome so far. Between the beast and the orcs I’m afraid the land near the wall has gotten more unruly than I first thought.”

“Where are your guards? Your armies? Do you not watch your own borders?”

Myra looks a little offended by that. “Of course we do! Most of our forces are tied up elsewhere. I was on the southern front myself only a month ago. We never saw a reason to guard the wall. No one’s crossed over for who knows how long. Besides, the old myths keep most people away. It's only the outcasts that take advantage of it.”

“Vermin always do,” Talia says nonchalantly, “What myths do you speak of?”

She chuckles, “The usual, that you all eat children, that you once shattered the lands with terrible magic until the Gods built the wall, that sort of thing.”

“Ridiculous!” Talia laughs as well, but it's forced. Hiding behind Myra’s back she is blushing furiously. Mother!? You said they wouldn’t remember!? I don’t want to hear about your debaucherous youth, no matter how apocalyptic it was! Ew!?

“Just warning you about what some people might think.” Myra shrugs, “To be honest I was nervous. Never expected someone so...” cute, she stops herself, “Normal.”

“Sorry to disappoint you.” She gives Myra a squeeze.

“N…not at all!” Myra says much too quickly. She swallows nervously, changing the subject, “We should talk about the beast. I took a look at the damage in the forest. It was… disturbing to say the least. I want you to tell me everything you remember.”

She was big! Like really big! She had a cute smile and a great ass! And legs that went on for literal days! "Let's see… I watched the orcs carrying you away. I thought you were dead. Then there was a big crash and a tree almost crushed me! I ran for a bit. The ground was shaking and the orcs were screaming! I couldn't see much… It had pale skin I think. Too big to get a clear look. I waited till things quieted down before I went back to check on you."

"Pale skin? Hmm. There wasn’t a trail out of the area either. Maybe a white dragon? Not what I wanted to hear. Either way, it's a job for more than just me."

Myra! You brought me an army! How romantic! Talia chuckles. "Let's just hope we don't cross paths with it, yes?"

“Just about all we can do,” Myra says solemnly.

Don’t be so discouraged little knight, you’ll tame the beast yet. Now, what’s more within your capabilities? “Didn’t you say there were bandits about as well? Were the orcs part of that? Can we do something about them?” Talia asks.

“They’re outcasts and turncoats from the southern tribes. Most work as mercenaries but some have fallen in with less reputable groups. I’ve heard this particular group is held up in an old fort in the area. Don't know why you’re asking though. I can’t take them all on and if you hadn’t noticed I’m currently escorting an important official.”

“It's my border too, Myra. I’m just as responsible for it as you.”

The knight chuckles, “And what will you do to help fight them, princess?”

Talia scoffs, reaching down and pulling one of Myra’s arrows from her quiver below. “I have this,” she brushes her fingers against the arrowhead and it lights on fire.

Myra gets wide eye’d. “So you do know magic!? Is that how you cleaned my clothes? Or why the heat doesn’t hurt you?”

Partly, nothing really hurts me. Nothing that you little things can do anyway.
“Yes. I say we sneak up on this little fort of theirs and light it ablaze.”

“A bold plan, I’d have to make some preparations. But it’ll be dark before long, we should find somewhere to camp soon.”

“What about over there?” Talia points to a small farmhouse down the road a bit. A few cattle are grazing in the fields. There are some people working among the crops.

"Are you sure? Could save us some time I suppose." As she looks she can see the people in the fields look at the approaching riders.

"I did want to see how you humans live." Talia says, giving them a wave as they get closer.

"Here," Myra reaches into her pack and pulls out a scarf, "cover your ears. No need to alarm them."

"If you insist," Talia takes the scarf, giving it a curious sniff before wrapping it around her head.

As they ride up within earshot Myra calls out, "Hello there! Care to offer a space for a couple of weary travelers?"

The man and the woman both look up. The man speaks, "We could arrange something. I recognize that style of blade though. You an officer?"

"I am, just on a survey of the border with my squire here," Myra gestures back to Talia behind her, "did you serve?"

"Aye, decade ago. Thought I'd found a quiet place to settle down. Bandits are making things tough though; missing cattle, trampled crops, before long they'll run out of things to take from us. Talked to the folks at the village down the road, but they can't do squat neither."

"Oh! We were just talking about them!" Talia glances at Myra and then looks down sheepishly, "I mean, sorry ma'am."

Myra rolls her eyes, "What my subordinate is trying to say is we'd be willing to keep watch tonight, and perhaps take more direct action tomorrow, provided we can have a hot meal and a bed." Talia nods in the affirmative.

"Aye, we can do that. Go get started on the evening meal, love. We've got guests,” The woman nods and stands up to wipe her brow before heading inside. The man extends his hand to Myra, “I’m Calland, that was my wife Ellith.”

“Myra,” the knight replies, reaching down to shake his hand, “and my squire, Talia.”

“Myra! I’ve heard of you. I don’t wanna keep you from whatever you’re up to out here, but we would appreciate the help.”

“It's no trouble. What use is the First Sword if not to slay the wicked?”

Famous and dramatic, my little knight reveals herself, Talia thinks as Myra steps down and helps her off the horse.

The family and the travelers sit down to a simple meal of bread and stew. Talia eats quietly, asking for seconds, then thirds, until the stew is gone. The house is made of wood and much more sturdy, as Myra promised. Still, it's all a matter of scale. Past a certain size it wouldn’t offer any resistance, disappearing unnoticed beneath her toes. Yet here it felt solid, warm, welcoming. After dinner and small talk Calland shows them to the spare bed.

Calland gestures to the small bed, “used to be my daughter’s, before she signed up to serve. Check up on her if you ever get back to the capitol, goes by Avena. I’d appreciate it.”

“Course, and thanks again for the hospitality.” She bows to Calland before turning to Talia, “Why don’t you go ahead and lay down. I’ll take the first watch, wake you after I’m done.”

“Very well, you be careful out there, okay?” The elf curls up on her side, looking up at Myra.

“I will. Promise.” Myra steps out the door, leaving Talia in the quiet candlelit room. She waves a hand to snuff out the light before closing her eyes, her belly giving a desperate groan. She feels sleep taking her as she turns onto her stomach to quiet it a bit. As she rolls over she hears a small crunch. Suddenly she opens her eyes to a very different scene. The little house lies crushed beneath her breasts. She looks down at Calland and Ellith and Myra staring up at her as she pops another cow into her mouth. She swallows it with a frown. The little folk watch the barely noticeable lump move down her throat.

“Is that all?” Talia asks them, disappointed.

“Y..yes, the whole herd! Please! We have nothing else!” Ellith cries out to the giant above, her vision filled with the pale quivering expanse of Talia’s cleavage stretching above them as her breasts shift against one another, casually turning their house into splinters. With each little shift the ground quakes beneath them.

“Hmm, not true, I see a couple more,” Talia’s voice has no emotion or remorse as she leans down until her face is just in front of them, “Myra, if you would be so kind.” She opens her mouth wide. Her humid breath washes over them, coating them with spit as they look up into her huge maw. Her monstrous tongue slips out as the long strands of saliva drip down onto it.

“Talia! This has to stop! You can’t expect me to…!?” Myra screams up at her.

Talia closes her mouth with an irritated, echoing snap of her huge teeth. Her voice nearly deafens them at this range, “I don’t just expect you to, I order you to. I am a princess and I demand satisfaction. Now get to it-” She suddenly releases a forceful burp that throws them all to the ground, “-little knight.” Her cave of a mouth opens again.

Myra swallows nervously and draws her sword. “I’m… I’m sorry,” she steps up to the couple and gestures toward the princess’ drooling lips with the blade, “You… you need to get inside.”

Calland and Ellith back away slowly as Myra urges them forward with the blade. Talia’s breath blows their hair around wildly. Ellith shrieks as she feels the wet touch of Talia’s thick tongue on the back of her calves. Not a moment later huge globs of saliva slop down onto the couple, covering their faces and hair. A soft chuckle echoes through Talia’s mouth. It seems to come from everywhere. Calland pulls Ellith tight as she screams and chokes on saliva. With a swift swipe the two of them fall onto the huge tongue with a whimper. Myra gets one last glimpse of their desperate faces as Talia’s lips close over them and she swallows with a deafening gulp. The knight's sword clatters to the ground and she collapses against Talia’s huge, plump lips as she breaks into a sob. Myra feels the lips beneath her flex as Talia grins and gives her a soft kiss. The elf reaches down to pluck the little knight up in her fingers.

“Don’t despair, little knight, the worst is over. Now it's just you and me. I have a different hunger for you to fill,” Talia sits up and reaches down to loosen her riding pants.

“Talia!? Please!” Myra looks down and screams out to her until she’s hoarse. Talia's eyes gleam with desire, showing no sympathy. She starts to lower the knight down to her dripping sex.

“Talia!” Talia awakes in a cold sweat, her hand is in her pants beneath her covers. Myra is leaning over her, calling her name.

“You’re a deep sleeper, aren’t you?” Myra laughs, “Didn’t see anything yet. It's your turn to take watch. Remember to come get me if you notice anything.”

Talia bites her lip and gives a soft smile as she surreptitiously slides her hand out of her pants. “Just having a nice dream,” she says as she sits up, “Nothing more.”

I figured, Myra thinks as she blushes softly. The smell of arousal is noticeable, but she dare not mention it.

The elf gets up and goes to head out, taking one last look at Myra as she licks the juices off of her fingers.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you're enjoying it. I'm open to commissions if you like. Feel free to message me. I prefer queer characters.