- Text Size +

Myra wakes and sees Talia's gentle hand on her chest. She is unsure what to do. She glances over at the beautiful elf snoring loudly next to her. She hears the elf's stomach groan again. This woman is insatiable, she thinks. She gently takes Talia's soft hand and moves it aside, trying not to wake her. She sits up and feels fully recovered from the earlier ordeal. She steps out of the tent into the morning air and sees that the steaks Talia cooked are gone, most likely into the elf's bottomless stomach. Myra sighs and grabs her bow. Feeding that one is becoming a full time job, she thinks as she trudges into the forest. 


She makes her way through the woods, heading back to the site of the battle. She had to get some idea of what the beast Talia mentioned could be. The sight that greets her is horrific. The trees for several hundred feet are toppled and pressed into the ground as if by some great force. The land has been warped, crisscrossed by deep trenches, dips, and craters. Walking across is difficult, the muddy slopes slow her progress considerably. As she approaches one of the larger craters her foot gets caught on an orc blade barely sticking out of the muck. She tumbles down into the crater and lands face down in the mud with a pained groan. She opens her eyes and sees another face staring back. She screams and scrambles away but she finds herself slipping on the steep walls. She calms herself and looks back at the face, realizing it belongs to one of several orc bodies that have been crushed into the ground by whatever made this crater. She finally realizes that she’s been sliding around on a mix of dirt and crushed plants and gore. The thought chills her to the core. She looks up to the edge high above, trying to figure out how she'll climb out. 


Talia yawns and stretches lazily. She reaches over to Myra and finds the knight is gone. Her stomach gives a growl. She pouts and scratches it idly. "Let's see where you are, little one, hopefully finding me something big to eat…" she whispers an incantation as her eyes glow softly. Her mind's eye travels to Myra, watching the knight from high above. She watches the woman struggling to climb a steep slope. It takes her a few moments to recognize the crater, one of a pair. She giggles and bites her lip. Mother was right, she thinks, watching these little ones struggle is such a treat. Her hand drifts down to brush against the crotch of her riding pants and she lets out a soft moan. 


Myra backs against one side of the deep crater, getting a running start as she rushes across and bounds up the other side. Her pace slows as the slope gets steeper. She looks for a hand hold but only finds slick mud as she tumbles back down to the bottom. She is a mess at this point, covered in mud after repeated attempts. She lines up again, this time drawing her sword. She runs and leaps, stabbing the blade into the muddy wall. It sticks, giving her a hand hold. She draws her dagger and lifts herself up, stabbing it into the wall above. 


Talia has slipped her riding pants down slightly for better access. She gives a little gasp as her fingers dance across her lips. Watching her brave knight is making her so wet, almost as wet as swallowing those pathetic orcs. She cheers her little savior on with soft moans.


Myra is making progress! She pulls herself up with the knife and stabs the sword in again. The wall is nearly vertical now, one slip and she'll tumble back down again without her weapons. The sword sticks, she pulls herself up and stabs the knife. There's a clang as it strikes rock. It catches her by surprise and the blade bounces out of her hand and tumbles down. Myra hangs helplessly from her sword. She's so close now! 


"Gods I'm so close now!" Talia says desperately as her fingers dip in and out of her sex. She watches the little knight hang with baited breath, waiting to see her next move. The smell of her arousal fills the tent. 


Myra looks down nervously. She shakes her head and turns upwards. She is exhausted but steels herself for one more push. She starts swinging back and forth, building momentum. The sword wobbles, threatening to slip loose. At the last possible moment she swings herself up and gets her foot over the top. With a mighty roar she drags herself up and over the edge. 


Talia gives a roar of her own as the sight of the exhausted knight's triumph sends her over the edge. Her wetness sprays across the floor of the tent. It takes a few minutes for her legs to stop trembling. "A point for my brave little knight," she says with a giggle as she licks her fingers. She gives her plump ass cheek a playful squeeze, wondering if the little knight will ever know what made the crater that nearly defeated her. Her stomach groans again, she gives it a dismissive poke, chastising it, "Patience, she's only human." She gives a contented sigh before turning over to go back to sleep. Soon her snores fill the tent again.