- Text Size +

Emma lounged in the hangar, huffing and sighing. Hands behind her head and staring up at the harsh lamp light. She jogged a leg, each little bounce of hers shook the vehicles stationed in the room with her. Reaching across, Emma grabbed a jeep. She clenched her hand. The flimsy frame was no match for her strength. It cried out a harsh and sharp groan as it crumpled like paper in her grasp. Emma unclenched, clenched again. She could hardly feel it. That is what she wanted. Some resistance, some test. She let the pulverised scrap drop. It crashed onto the floor beside her. Another one for the heap. Oil trailed down her hand. She tutted and wiped it on her thigh.


Playing hard to get? Trying to act like the tough guy? Those generals, those scientists, those empty fucking suits, they were all about to shit themselves. But not him, not mister tough guy. Couldn't be.


Emma’s hand bawled into a fist. The mere tense of her bicep sent the few soldiers guarding the hanger doors scarpering, not wishing to be anywhere close to the giant when her temper was clearly flaring. Seeing those gnats flee her was a sight to behold. That is how it should be. They were just soldiers. She was beyond them, a super soldier they called her. Everyone feared her for it. They knew it, she knew it. Everyone understood it, apart from that one officer. Just watching him sitting there silently making notes. It made her wince. It was like a thorn wedged in her mind, one that she could not scour.


Who the fuck does he think he is? Her dark scowl grew worse, he didn’t even blush when I gave him that show. Does he think he’s special? That's got to be it. He thinks he's better than me. Above wanting me. Oh, I’ll show him. I’ll bring him down a fucking peg. 


A nervous scientist slipped through the crack in the hangar's doors. Emma sighed and pushed herself up to sit cross-legged. She rested her head on her hand, a bored expression stuck on her features. She braced herself for some drivel and awkward interaction. He crept up slowly, looking as though his knees were about to give out beneath him. Emma rolled her eyes. 


“How are we feeling after the test?” he squeaked out.


Emma turned her head and rose a hand to her ear. She heard him well enough, but it was fun to make him repeat it.


“H-How are we feeling after the test!” he stuttered, trying as best he could to quell his fear to shout.


She shook her head, “like a hamster on a treadmill Larry.”


Emma snuck a half grin. Growing this tall meant her voice was deeper and more powerful. The bass from each little annunciation was enough to startle any man. She assumed if she were to shout, she could very easily deafen anyone in her immediate vicinity. Just another little thing in a long list of benefits that serum granted her. Seeing Larry cower settled her mind a bit. Someone knew and understood the correct order of things.


“I’m sorry to hear that,” Larry stared at the floor for a moment before summoning the strength to crane his neck to look up at Emma, “but everyone was thoroughly impressed with your work. It might not be long before you have to do that to the Commonwealth!”


“Yeah, yeah whatever,” she waved her hand dismissively, “you are going to do something for me now.”


Larry’s face dropped. He went gaunt and pale. “W-What?”


Emma lent forward. Larry stumbled and fell onto his back as the giant towered over him. “Tell those chiefs out there I want to make a request.”


He chuckled nervously, “I don’t think-”


Her hand slammed down beside him. Larry scrambled to his side, scurrying away like a bug. His shrill cry was drowned out by the crunch of concrete. She lifted her palm to reveal a handprint, buried like a scar on the floor. Larry’s face was now as white as his lab coat. Cold sweat dripped from his forehead. He was visibly shaking, almost like he was about to break down in tears. 


“I don't care what you think,” Emma brought a fingertip at him as if ready to poke him. He froze, rooted to the spot. “I want an assistant.”


“A-Assitant?” Larry choked out, unable to pry his eyes away from the fingertip that almost rivalled him in height.


Emma licked her lips, “there was a man today watching the test. Tall, fit, rugged stubble, looked late twenties or early thirties. Red beret, a few ribbons and medals on that white suit of his..." She paused, narrowed her eyes into tight slits. "Lugs around a stupid notepad. Oh, he’ll do nicely as my assistant.”


Larry took a step back. He was almost on the verge of collapse. “I c-can’t.”


“Can’t,” she planted her hands on either side of the trembling scientists and leant over him, “or won’t?”


“Y-You know-”


She got right into his face as though she were about to crush with her nose. He tumbled onto his back once more, holding his hand out to shield himself. Emma lowered her voice to a whisper, though that was still enough to overwhelm Larry, “I’ve found your assistant is always willing to me help. Matt would do it for me, he practically begs for work. Do I need to ask him?”


Emma could feel it. It was pure intoxication. Seeing this scientist tremble before her was driving her wild. Her nipples were hardening and it was taking all her restraint not to bite her lip. She imagined that little officer, how she would break and humiliate him like she was doing with Larry. That officer would learn his rightful place, but first, Larry had to be reminded of his. Emma wanted to drill it in even more.  


“You know, there can be sooo many workplace accidents around a super soldier. A little fall, and that's it. They might be scraping what remains of you off my butt if we aren’t careful. If that happens, I might just be addressing Matt as head researcher next time.”


She picked herself up and turned around. Emma squatted down, giving Larry a full and terrifying view of her massive ass. Mewling cries of terror erupted. 


“Aww, what's the matter, do you want it a bit closer?”


Spraying herself out, Emma used her hands to drop her backside even lower, dropping it slow and steady, just to make sure the scientist had a good idea of what fate awaited him if he continued his protests. With a little wiggle and titter, Emma was sure the man was broken and ready to negotiate. Larry's wails evolved into bleats of horror, as though his voice was straining to match the intensity of his fear. One final twist of the knife was needed.


"God, I hope no one is behind me," Emma laughed and shook her ass once more, "I really do need to sit down after such a long day."


A blood-curdling cry. She had never heard someone scream that loudly before to the point their voice gave out. He was ready. She turned around and greeted the scientist with a sneer. Tears streamed down his hollow gaunt face, his eyes wide with horror. 


“No, no no no! Don't ask Matt, don't ask him! I'll do it, I'll do it!” Larry spoke fast, hands up like he was surrendering to the giant, “please Emma, please! I can ask, I can ask them! God please I can do it I’ll get him for you, anyone, whoever you want! Just don’t hurt me!” 


The scientist’s voice trailed off. She might have been a bit too forthright with him. Larry was covering his face, curling into a ball and muttering his pleas for his life into the palms of his hand. Emma shrugged. If he had just said yes at the start, he wouldn’t be in this place. For a man so smart, he often acted like an idiot. 


“Smart choice. Now buzz off and get him, I’m going to undress.” She gave him a little poke, “oh, and if you get the wrong person Larry…”


Emma turned and grabbed a handful of her ass, taunting him with a little giggle.


"I could always use a nice cushion after the tests."


Then with all her might, she smacked it as hard as he could. A concussive blast rocked the facility. The hanger rumbled as if the walls were about to blow out from the sheer force of her slap. The shockwave that erupted from her cheek sent Larry flying backwards like he was caught in a raging storm. He was tumbling over himself until he, at last, landed flat on his back just before the slit to the outside world. She roared in laughter, delighting at how he limped away like a broken toy. His coat was torn apart. He even had a few battle scars to prove his worth to his buddies now.


“Don’t be a stranger Larry!” she cried out.

 

Emma tingled with excitement. The rush was almost too much to bear. She slipped out of her uniform and tossed the singlet away, landing in the corner and errantly crushing some smaller tanks parked away. That didn’t matter to her. What she cared about was the show she was about to put on. She measured out her brawn, gliding a hand through her muscles, exploring them like she had done a thousand times before. Tensing and kissing her physique, one thought raced to the forefront, consuming her mind.


I’ll show that officer.