- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we go the last chapter I post for a while. This chapter is shorter than the others at about six pages. I longer was is planned for next week

Annabelle paced back and forth, biting her nails nervously, as she looked at the two tiny men sitting on her dining room table. She had expected them to try to run when she set them down but to her surprise they hadn’t. They had just stood there, looking up at her, as they waited for her next move.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see that they were now talking amongst themselves. She couldn’t hear what they were saying. They were just too small. So she paced wondering what she was going to do now because all of this was just crazy. Twenty-four hours ago she had masterbated to the thought of having a tiny person in her mouth.

Now the opportunity sat right in front of her but now that it was here she didn’t know if she could go along with what she was planning. When she had seen the man Maya had called Blake, she had been overwhelmed with excitement. When she had been talking to Emily and making the deal she was ecstatic. When she had watched Adam swallow the pill she was dreaming of what was coming next even though the actions she had to do to pull it off repulsed her. 

As she drove him she had been celebrating her victory and was thankful for what had transpired today. Then she had pulled them out of her pocket and placed them on the table and as she hovered above them it hit her. The reality of the situation. This wasn’t a dream anymore. This wasn’t just a fantasy that she had. This was real and what she was planning would affect them.

It would be torture and it would cause pain. Something she had dreamt about as well but it wasn’t something she had to come to terms with before in a real life situation. She turned to the men on her table and cursed silently. All she wanted them to do was squirm and beg but she knew that she couldn’t do it.

No matter how bad Adam was he didn’t deserve this. He didn’t deserve to be her chew toy or worse. She grunted. Angry at herself but she knew that she had to do the right thing and take them in. She stopped pacing at last and took a step towards the table and she watched as they stopped talking and just looked up at her. Obviously scared but trying to seem tough.

“I am only going to say this once, ok, you guys are lucky. I have had a change of heart and have decided to take you down to the station. I am going to give you the help that you need and hopefully you guys can go back to your regular daily lives. However,” She said, holding up a finger, “I expect you two to be on your best behavior.  You don’t want me to hear that you guys are acting up again.”

That was more for Adam then Blake as she still wasn’t sure that he even did anything wrong to begin with but a threat would hopefully work either way. The thought of being ant size would probably scare them straight she would wager.

She picked up Blake and put him back into her pocket as he celebrated, crying tears of joy. Adam was not celebrating. He was just looking up at her. His eyes filled with rage and she knew at that moment that if he ever received help he would come for her. There was no doubt in her mind. 

Still though she was a cop and her duty was to serve and protect. Other cops may not follow that code as much as she did but she prided herself on it. As she moved to pick him up he placed a thumb against his neck and slid it across. She stopped. He was threatening her. Was he serious? Did he not understand the situation that he was in? Who he was currently shrunk by?

No he didn’t and that was the problem. He saw her as a cop. A cop about to do the right thing. He didn’t see her as an executioner. She shook the thought from her mind. Reminding herself that he was a person with rights. Unless, he was found guilty of the crimes that he committed.

She smiled. She then pulled the chair out and sat down.

“You just threatened a cop. Did you know Adam that what you just did was a crime?”
He flicked her off. He had some balls. 

“I just want you to know that I was willing to get you help. I was willing to be the bigger person and do the right thing even though you sure as hell don’t deserve it. I was willing to be a merciful goddess.”

She pointed a finger at him, “You however have ruined it for everyone. The one that is currently here and the dozens that will follow and believe me when I say this… I will let them know that it was because of you that you are here.”

The anger in his face faded, he became less tense, but he was still staring her down.

“What do you think they will do to you huh? Sure you might be able to fight the man off that is currently resting in my pocket but will you be able to fight off two people, how about five, ten, how about forty of them. Somehow I doubt it. You should also know that you can’t die so not only will they tear you limb for limb over and over again but you have me to look forward to as well.”

He deflated as she continued.

“You made me realize something and I thank you for that. There are people in the world who do terrible things everyday and they get away with it because people are scared to speak up. Why? Because of retaliation. That's what you were doing to your misses right. Sure you beat up her pretty good but she was scared to speak up because you could always do worse.

“So you continued to get away with it time and time again. When were you going to stop? When she was dead? Crippled? No, I am not going to give you that chance nor will I give that chance to the dozens of others out there that are doing the same thing. Not paying for crimes though they should.

“I was going to take you to the precinct. Get you fixed up and move on with my life. Sad that I gave up something that I have fantasized about for a long long time. Thanks to your help I realized I don’t have to give it up. No, instead I am going to open up a prison. A prison for people like you.”

She pointed at him once more and she could see that his facade had completely dropped now.

“You think you are a monster. Some big strong man wait until you meet someone who got away with murder. There are plenty of them walking around.” 

She watched as he tried to turn around, got twisted, and fell to the ground.

“Now before we continue let's lay down the rules of how this prison operates.”

Chapter End Notes:

I will see you guys next week. I plan on editing chapters that were previously written but it depends on how chaotic this week ends up being over all