[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

A young man awakes in a cave while a terrible threat approaches.


Two things to be noted up front: I'm not usually one whose into putting warnings before my stories but I know that some people are pretty squeamish. As such Be Warned now: If you're expecting a happy go lucky giantess story TURN BACK NOW!!! This is a monster horror story featuring a giantess. Second of all, there are some gruesome and graphic descriptions within this text. If that's not your scene, again, bow out now! Only warning, now on with the show.
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Fantasy, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3220 Read: 1134
Published: November 01 2022 Updated: November 01 2022
Story Notes:

This story was developed last year for the Giantessworld discord sever 2021 Halloween writing contest. It did not win. :P Nevertheless I received much feedback for the story to see it made better than it's poor status when it was released for the contest. This is the result. Special thanks to Gnome Anne, Sef and all the others who gave feedback on this following the contest. This is dedicated to you all. Check Chapter Notes for My Apologies.

1. The First Man by Zaximus [Reviews - 0] (3220 words)

Off the bat I must make clear my apologies! To everyone who gave me feedback of this story last year, please forgive me! Like an idiot I didn't save the feedback immediately when it was given and so when I decided to finish writing this piece this year it was all gone! Because of this I didn't remember what direction people had wanted to see this story take and was forced to just go with the best I could do! I'm sorry if this wasn't the ending you were hoping for!