- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Watch Out Stomach Here She Comes

The smell of alcohol-laced vomit welcomed her into the large space, bringing back vague memories of the times she had ducked into a pub on a Saturday night to use the toilet. It was just as dark as Sae’s gullet was, she could just make out the immediate space around her but the walls were almost invisible like they had merged with the darkness, they were there but at the same time, it was like they weren’t there.

Makoto struck the edge of a cube of lime with a pained grunt and broke straight through it, she splashed into the gastro acid that filled her sister’s stomach. A burning, itching situation washed over her, her toes curled as she felt like the soles of her feet were on fire. She kicked her legs and burst from the acid, throwing herself onto the bopping piece of fruit and swiftly heaved herself onto it, bending her knees to elevate her feet as high as she could. The fruit rocked, threatening to flip over, before seeming to settle after several bops. Makoto let out a relieved breath, the fog from the mojito had completely left her mind now.

She pulled herself to the centre of the fruit and looked down at her feet. Leaning forward, her eyes widened, her nylons had melted, her feet were completely bare, her red soles were decorated in angry scabs, and the legs of her nylons were decorated in melted rips. Her skirt was full of holes and the hem was now beyond frayed; long stringy pieces of melted threads were melting onto what was left of her nylons. Her pinny was hanging off her, the straps were each half melted away with thin weak strands barely connecting them, the once white undershirt was discoloured, stained yellow and green, and her elbows were exposed as torn fabric formed batlike wings under her arms.

Makoto looked around her new environment, murky green gastric acid filled the interior of Sae’s stomach, it was so dark she could not see how deep it was or anything beneath the surface. Though going by her brief experience in the gastric juices, it was more than deep enough for her to submerge past her head and keep going. The only reason she even assumed there was something under the acid was because of the occasional bubbles bursting from below, acrid gas that smelled like vomit filling the air. Her giantess sister’s stomach was the size of a small courtroom at her size, if this weren’t such a precarious situation, Makoto might have found the comparison rather funny. Islands of soggy chunks of lime drifted slowly along the fizzling surface in some twisted parody of a tropical paradise, a sudden burst of dark green gas erupted like a geyser from a bubble, knocking a chunk of lime off its course. The walls of Sae’s stomach began to tremble before the roar of a belch echoed from above as a small burp escaped Sae’s lips.

Makoto gripped the edges of the lime, a shiver rising in her spine, her skin prickling as she felt the warm soggy texture squelch between her fingers. A bitter sour candy-like smell slithered into her nose, released by the ruptured flesh of the lime between her fingers. Her lifeboat rocked back and forth, briefly sinking deeper as one edge raised then fell again and again as the revolting sickly lake around her rippled from the brief rupture of gas.

A large droplet suddenly crashed onto Makoto. The sudden weight causing her fruit to sink so deep three-quarters of its height briefly vanished before it bobbed back up, the momentum making it continue to bounce as it continued its journey through the acidic lake. Makoto pressed her lips together in concentration as she determinedly maintained her grip on the fruit. Small pieces slid off from between her fingers as her grip further crushed the surface level, forcing pulp up between her fingers where it slid over the back of her hand, along the fruits torn surface before plopping into the acid with a small splash and a fizzle as it was broken down to feed her sister.

Makoto grimaced as the strong salty flavour of Sae’s gastric mucosa assaulted her tastebuds. Bile rose at the back of her throat and she retched, a mixture of bile, mucus and saliva dripping from her mouth in long, thick, chunky strands that slowly filled the lines she had carved into the lime, slowly rising around her fingers. Her toes curled as she felt the warmth of the sticky vile cocktail caress her fingers. She began to spit, trying to force the flavour from her mouth, firing the horrid mixture overboard into her sister’s stomach where it fizzed and broke down until only a light whisp of smoke remained.

She did her best to wipe her hand on what was left of her skirt before grabbing a handful and ripping a chunk of the soggy fruit and slamming it into her mouth. Her eyes squeezed shut as the strong sour taste threatened to overwhelm her and the soggy texture made her want to vomit. She chewed the lime into a pulp and forced herself to swallow, she shivered, but the taste of mucus was gone and now all she could smell was the sweet scent of lime – and the vomit stench that filled the air of her sister’s stomach.

The ripples from the burst of gas had completely faded and even her tiny island of salvation was becoming more tranquil as it aimlessly floated. It was like time didn’t exist in Sae’s stomach. Just, what is. Tiny islands of fruit floated along, slowly getting smaller and thinner. The sound of Sae’s breathing all around her reminded Makoto of a persistent yet pleasant breeze on a beach, it may carry a horrid scent but the sound was pure bliss. She could feel her muscles relaxing again. It barely even tickled the edge of awareness as one of the smaller islands slanted, capsizing, and sinking into the burning lake and never bobbing back up. Makoto leaned back and laid herself flat on the little green island, looking up at the dark starless slimy sky, a warm constant thud of her heartbeat further relaxing her. She actually felt like her heart was syncing up with the constant steady drum.

As minutes drifted by Makoto found herself feeling not unlike how she would feel on holiday. Just as Sae enjoyed the five-star treatment of the extravagant club, Makoto enjoyed the deluxe treatment of Sae’s internal spa.

That was until a rumbling side echoed from above like the start of a waterfall.

High above. In the dark pit that was the base of her older sister’s gullet, the sound of rushing water echoed. It was like a waterslide had just been turned on and the pressure had been set too high. The water was charging its way down. Like a military ensemble. The shimmering light green liquid of another mojito appeared and poured down into the stomach. A fresh wave of lime mixed with a white rum scent filtered into the bile-flavoured air.

The mojito struck the surface of the gastric acid with a giant splash, light green clouds of gas building from where it hit. It was like Sae had some kind of alien version of Niagara Falls inside her. Ripples erupted from the point the cocktail had struck, turning into small waves from the constant flow by the time it had stopped. The tiny islands rocked like little boats in a storm, a couple of them capsizing and flipping while others sunk beneath the surface and did not come back up, the only evidence they had been there been the barrage of tiny bubbles that rushed to the surface.

A startled scream escape Makoto as her island lifted and started to capsize. She tried to grab at the elevated edge to clamber atop it then over onto the safe side. Gravity shifted and she found herself falling before could reach it. Again, Makoto was bathed in her giant sister’s stomach acids as she clung to the underside of the lime. Tiny bubbles began to rise around her. She didn’t know if it was from her clothes or her skin as the itching irritation ran over her flesh like a colony of angry fire ants.

She lets go of the lime and began to swim around it before finding breaching the surface and taking a deep breath. The taste of vomit burned her tongue. She grappled with the molten fruit. The top of the lime looked like green wax that had been lit passed its time. Her fists splatted into the surface, sinking in it with ease. She tried to pull herself back up but her fist sliced straight through the pulpy remains and carved a chunk out of the edge that led all the way to the centre, splashing her face with the hot, sticky pulp.

She tried again but when she tried to pull herself up all she did was carve a new rut in the surface.

This was bad.

She couldn’t get back on the island.

The irritated skin of her legs was starting to burn.

She turned in place. Thrashing around. Her heart pounding in panic.

None of the islands was close.

But she had to try.

She began to kick her way to one of the more central islands, hoping its position would indicate that it was fresher. And that it would last longer.

SPLASH

Something a bit bigger than she was slammed into the murky lake, just barely missing her. A large dark green wave towered over her and smashed into her face, her chest dipped back under the surface but she managed to keep her head above. Hair clung to her forehead. Her cheeks burned. She glared at what had nearly hit her.

Her eyes widened in a mixture of astonishment and happiness as she stared at her salvation. Sae had swallowed another cubed chunk of lime. Makoto slept from the gastric lake and grabbed hold of the edge of the fruit, before pulling herself up so that her chest was level with the edge and she was able to heave herself onto the top of the fruit. Her knees bending, her feet as high and far away as they could be from the hungry lake. Tears of relief and pain streamed from her eyes. She was safe.

She lay panting on that chunk of dried-out fruit for several minutes. Her chest ached from exertion as each breath forced it to stretch. Her tiny B cups pushed firmly against her drenched clothing. The sound of stitching tearing reached her ears. She did not move it. She just continued to lay there and breathe. Her sister had saved her. It was like the gods above granting a starving man a raft as he’s on the cusp of drowning in the ever-expanding ocean. She was in need and her sister had provided for her. The thoughts completely overshadowed the fact it was her drinking the mojito that had caused her previous island to capsize, and it was her drinking the mojito in the first place that had sent her little sister down her gullet. All that mattered was the fact Sae had saved her life.

The harmonic sound of Sae’s breathing and the comforting thrum of her heart echoed around Makoto. Her breathing eased with each beat. The remnants of panic were completely gone. The feeling of peace returned to her, embracing her like a warm hug from a cherished loved one.

Eventually, she was able to make herself sit up. Her pinny fell from her shoulders, the stitching of the straps having given way after her painful dip in her big sister’s stomach acids. Resigned, she removed the article of clothing from her person and with a pang of regret tossed it overboard. It landed with a wet slap against the acid and immediately began to fizz. Part of her felt a pang of regret at losing a piece of clothing while another part of her mind tried to justify that it was like she was thanking her sister for saving her life, giving an offering to a goddess, a thank you in the form of nutrition.

She looked down at the rest of her body. Her once-white undershirt had been reduced to rags and stained a mixture of green, brown, and pink. Her bra was exposed and she could see the fabric connecting her two cups had melted away leaving them separate. Her skirt was now just a belt with a torn lacelike fringe, threads melting together like torn black spider webs, her nylons were completely gone, and her naked legs were burned red, prickling with the numbness of remembered pain. She shifted in place, and yep, her panties were gone too, there was a white strand of melted fabric welded to her inner thigh. She was kneeling, half-naked, on top of a chunk of dried-out fruit in her goddess-sized sister’s stomach.

A hard object suddenly bounced off her inner thigh and landed on the fruit with a clunk. Panic suddenly surged through her. She snatched her phone from where it had landed after it fell from what was left of her shirt pocket.

“Please work, please work, please work…” she chanted, praying, she turned the phone over in her hand. The device was wet. The screen was cracked. She held down the power button. There was a brief shimmer as the phone tried to display the usual symbol to signify its need to charge. The shimmer vanished and grey smoke began to bellow off the device. It was fried.

“Damn it!” Makoto cursed.

The useless block slipped through her fingers and bounced impotently against the island.

She needed to get her sister’s attention if she wanted any chance of getting out of there.

She looked around.

Her island was slowly floating aimlessly like the rest of them.

She took in the slimy maroon walls. The mucus coating them shimmered slightly as it reflected the rippling surface. Makoto nipped her lip. Maybe, if she could reach the lining of her giant sister’s stomach. Maybe, she could catch her attention.

She looked down at the steaming lake. She couldn’t swim to the stomach lining that was for sure. And she couldn’t just wait on her island, it could be hours before it drifted to one of the walls, and it would likely dissolve before that.

A piece of fruit roughly a quarter of her size drifted slowly passed her drifting pathway. Makoto was struck with an idea. Shakily, she forced herself to her feet, bending her knees, she braced herself.

Just as the segment of pulp began to drift away, Makato launched herself into the air. She struck her mark. The pulp sunk briefly into the acid as she landed, the skin of her feet briefly burning as she was sunk to her ankles before it bounced back into place. Her impact changed the direction that the island was drifting, sending it in the direction she had jumped. At first, her landing seemed to have sped the drift speed of the pulp but soon it slowed back to the regular agonizingly slow of the natural drift.

She quickly found the next closest island. She bent her knees. The small land mass began to shift. She thrust out her arms, tracing windmills as she tried to maintain her balance, nearly falling off of the pulp. She felt herself falling forward. She jumped. The pulp that she’d been using sank and began to fizz.

Heart hammer in her chest. Her foot landed on the next island. And slid forward. She fell backwards and her back landed with a wet slap against the semi-digested lime. Her body sunk a minute inch into the fruit. She shivered, it was like it had gone rotten.

She forced herself to sit up, pressing her palms against the lime, they nearly slipped out from under her but she managed it.

She was suddenly immersed in a warm sticky substance. She began violently wiping the gunk from her face. Another droplet of her sister’s gastric mucosa had landed on her, thoroughly soaking her and again filling her mouth with the incredibly salty flavour. Another unpleasant shudder rocked through her. Grabbing at the rags of her shirt, she tore one free and used the side that had been pressed against her body to wipe her eyes, it wasn’t perfect but at least she could see again.

Shakily, she pushed herself to her feet, nearly slipping on the rotten-like pulp in the process. She took a deep breath, and it quivered in her throat. She looked up, she was almost at Sae’s stomach wall. There was small mushy pulp close to the lining, it probably wouldn’t last long but Makoto needed to get her sister’s attention.

She jumped.

Again she hit her mark. Her legs splashed through the pulp and she sunk up to her waist. Her arrival thankfully made the pulp lurch forward and slap against the lining of Sae’s stomach. Her slender fair legs began to burn again. Her toes curled in pain. She raised her arms and began slapping and punching the hot, slimy wall.

Outside her confinement, Sae felt a light tickling sensation on her tummy. Eyes closed, she lazily scratched the spot, the itch changing as she felt something like a nerve get trapped but in a good way. Pleasure struck out from that spot, sparking into her veins. Sae swallowed, feeling her nipples harden against the thin fabric of her swimsuit.

Makoto let out a startled scream as the firm wall she was hitting suddenly struck her back, the skin pushing inwards. Her arm was caught against the slimy skin, the mucus acting like a strong glue. The wall relaxed back into place as quickly as it hit her and it took her arm with it.

Makoto was pulled forward, her torse leaning over the pulp. She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the warm, slimy substance leak through her rags and squelch against her breasts. Sae’s stomach muscles tensed in response to the new stimulation.

Makoto gasped as her giant sister’s stomach muscles pulled her away from the pulp, causing her entire near-naked body to slide over and through the slimy mush. The mucus-covered walls flexed again, and again. Soon her toes grazed the pulp and she was pulled off it completely, and she was sandwiched between the churning muscles that lined the giantess’ stomach. They shifted together, stimulated by her presence.

The shrunken queen felt a moan pulled from her as the hot, wet muscles rubbed against her, squeezing her. Her ragged clothing became looser and more frayed. The muscles shifted again and she heard several tears. Her sister’s body was stripping her as it ground against her helpless body. Her thighs closed together as she felt her lips quiver at the thought.

Her hardening nipples pressed into the tender, mucus-coated muscles. Her breasts were pushed together. The flexing movements massaged her breasts with a firm hand. She wasn’t sure if it was mucus or her own nectar sliding down her inner thighs. Whichever it was though, she really liked how it felt.

Sae unconsciously pulled moan after moan from her little, teeny tiny, sister. She was effortlessly making her squirm and wriggle, completely at her mercy.

“Why is this so hot?” Makoto moaned, another flex and she was pushed along by the contracting motions of the muscles, dragging her naked body over the steamy, slimy wrinkled texture of the mucus-coated muscles.

Her body began to quiver. Her toes curling, she tried to thrust her pelvis but was held tightly in place by Sae’s stomach muscles. She was completely helpless. At her giantess sister’s mercy and she didn’t even know it. Makoto through her head back and screamed in pleasure as she felt the most intense orgasm, she ever had shot through her.

Sae’s stomach muscles began to vibrate as Makoto screamed into the muscle, its salty flavour filling her mouth and mind. She tried to open her thighs. She needed her sister. Sae was driving her insane.

Sae felt her nether lips suddenly flex as she felt a jolt in her stomach. Like lightning, sparks of pleasure leapt from her tummy to her quickly dampening slit. Her thighs slipped open a little as she shifted in place. The pleasant fog that her favourite cocktail had filled her head with seemed to amplify the minute sensations. Before she realized what she was doing, she felt her soft hand grope her right breast and her perfect thighs opened a little more.

She felt a small buzzing sensation in her tummy and her thighs suddenly slammed shut, her hand dropping from her breast to her abdomen. It was like she had a tiny vibrator inside her.

“Mmm these mojitos are incredible,” Sae moaned to herself, her fingers tracing a tiny circle around the spot she had felt the exciting sensation. A fresh wave of pleasure came as her tiny passenger screamed in pleasure into her stomach muscles again and a moan of her own escaped her perfect lips. Her long, manicured fingers began to inch down the waistline of her bikini thong.

She felt another shudder as her finger dipped beneath the warm black fabric. Her pelvis made a tiny thrust. She was definitely going to come here more often if the drinks made her feel this good. She stretched her index finger. Humid heat was bellowing off her pussy. Her breath became shallower. She crooked her finger and stroked the sensitive crease, coating her fingertip in her carnal juices. Her other hand slipped beneath her bikini top and cupped her bare breast. Her back arched in pleasure as she felt her hair nipple press into the palm of her hand. She began to slide her thumb into position.

The sound of a door opening echoed throughout the vacant space. Startled Sae withdrew her hand from her thong and rolled over on her stomach. Taking her other hand off her breast, she reached around the side to make it appear that she was just adjusting the back of the sunbed so she could lie flat.

Sven swiftly walked over, balancing a circular black tray with a single green cocktail upon it. The sound of ice clinking against the glass reached Sae’s ears in between each echoing step of the attractive waiter.

He stopped next to her bed and bowed to offer her the beverage while reaching down to take the now-empty glass from the floor.

“Keep up this kind of service and you’ll be getting one hell of a tip,” she gave him a playful wink, the alcohol making her a touch more playful than she normally would. Like the light ‘fizz’ of the air bubbles in the mojito as the ice melted, excitement bubbled up inside her. She was seconds from being caught in such a depraved position. The respected prosecutor caught with her hand down her panties like a common streetwalker. It was beyond titillating. Her cheeks flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and arousal. Her lips started to feel dry, and she ran her tongue over them in an almost sensually slow manner.

She was glad that she was lying with her chest against the sunbed otherwise she was certain Sven would have got a good view of her white frothy cream seeping through her black thong. That would really make the shy gaijin blush. The thought made her grin, she hid the expression behind her cocktail as she took a sip, making sure to capture another cube of lime between her lips.

Accidentally making eye contact with the waiter before slurping it through her puffy lips and starting to suck on the bitter fruit, coated in the sweetened green nectar. Sven swallowed and Sae had to swallow a laugh as she watched him adorably avert her gaze, giving her a polite smile before turning to return to his other duties.

Taking another quivering sip of the mojito, Sae placed her glass on the floor beneath her sunbed, keeping it in the shade to prolong its life. A naughty thought squirmed its way into her mind. Grinning against her towel. Sae reached behind her and untied her bikini top’s knot. The dark straps slid erotically down her shoulders and the cups drooped from her breasts, allowing just the hint of the shadowed outline to be viewed should anyone come to see. The idea of anyone walking into the pool area and seeing her lay like this. Seeing her naked breasts but unable to get a good look. Especially not without her noticing. It made her toes curl and the idea of the shy waiter coming back, seeing her flawless ass in her tight thong and her unbound bikini. She shifted in place, a small moan escaping her as she felt her nipples brush the fabric of her towel.

It was almost a shame the pool was completely vacant.

Her lips were trembling. Desperate for further stimulation.

Makoto’s screams echoed throughout the courtroom-sized organ as her sister’s stomach muscles suddenly pressed together so hard and the sudden motion of Sae turning over sent the petite bug-sized girl flying. Below her, the tranquil burning lake had turned into an angry tempestuous; angry waves slamming back and forth. The tiny islands that had quietly drifted, were all consumed. None resurfaced. As the waves crashed into one another spurt of acid shot up, narrowly missing the tiny girl as she began to descend.

She struck the opposite wall of Sae’s stomach and immediately slid down the moist surface. The mucus basting her diminutive frame. She began to drift away as the muscles failed to grip her again. She struck the acidic surface with a hard slap. It would have echoed if she had not been so small and the waves so angry.

Her floating form was quickly forced beneath the fiery surface. Her naked body began to itch and burn. Tiny bubbles floated up around her. Her minuscule body was been tossed around with every wave that crossed over her. Air was being forced out of her lungs as she felt walls of invisible force slam into her from every different direction. She tried to kick her legs. She tried to reach the surface but before she could even manage the second kick in unison a new wave would hit her in another direction. Everything was dark and spinning. She was lost in the murky depths of her sister’s gastric acids. As she was knocked another foot deeper she felt her toes caress the squishy texture of the floor of Sae’s stomach. A weak current began to curl around her legs. Makoto felt herself aimlessly drifting towards its source.

By the time her mind connected the danger of the word current and underwater it was too late. The weak current had grown into a full-on riptide. Had she been a bit bigger she might have been able to pull herself away from the relatively weak suction but at her pitiful 2 inches of height, with her unmuscular build, it was a riptide with the power to pull her to the murky burning depths.

Makoto felt herself spinning in the current. She tried to swim away. To escape its pull but her pitiful efforts only caused her body to flip as she followed the invisible tunnel. Her chest felt like it was going to burst. Her head throbbed with pain with a mixture of external pressure and the inner building pressure from the lack of oxygen.

Her mouth opened in a silent scream as hit the edge of the current and it spin her like she was caught in the crosswinds of a hurricane. Her stomach was pulled in itself and had she had anything left in it, she was sure she’d have vomited, again. Her mouth filled with a burning citrussy fluid with the hint of what she imagined alcohol would taste like. The spinning current forced it down her throat. Her throat squeezed around the intruder. She could feel her skin stretch over the outline of her bones and the bulge of chyme stranded in her throat.

She was going to suffocate.

Her heart pressed against its cage.

It felt like it was going to burst.

Fear and panic filled her mind as the growing possibility that this was how she’d die burned away all other thoughts as if Sae’s gastric acids had found their way inside her head.

Her head touched a wide hole with squishy, wrinkled walls.

Her hands reach above her head. Her blistering fingers trace over the wrinkles of the sphincter. In her panic, her first thought was of Sae’s throat. In all the chaos she’d long since lost any idea of which was down and which was up as her world had turned upside down. Thoughts of the merciful cavern of her sister’s mouth. The life air that was her breath. The glistening teeth that surrounded the space were like ancient crystal-like rocks where one would pray to their goddess.

She was saved.

Her sister had granted her mercy and salvation.

She was going to be alright.

Her life belonged to her sister, her goddess.

She began to force her hands inside. Her fingers curled against the walls of the sphincter. She began to force the opening to slowly widen and pushed her head inside. The current wrapped around her head like a loving embrace and pulled her slowly inside.