- Text Size +

Chapter 4: Pleasing Her Goddess

The tight wet walls squeezed in on her. It was almost like she was inside a very long snake. Her world was a mixture of red and maroon. The stench of souring broken nutrients assaulted her tiny nose, between splashes of burning juices leapt into her nostrils as she was pushed along the slimy pipeline. As her petite blistered bare feet were slurped into the tight sphincter her head breached the surface of the juices and she took the deepest breath she could.

Here the juices were less a murky green and more a vile mixture of brown and yellow. But thankfully they didn’t burn as much. They still hurt though. Like tiny wasps that had taken a special interest in the blisters that now decorated her fair skin. It was still a relief compared to the burning of the stomach.

Sae had saved her from the worst death imaginable.

She felt her body being pushed along. Fed into Sae’s small intestine. They felt like what she imagined sea anemones would feel like, just much much bigger. They were smaller than her, maybe a sixth her size but that still made them quite…big to her. They lovingly caressed her as they pushed her along, helping her, and supporting her.

It was like her big sis was protecting her. Making sure she got through safely. Like a guardian angel. Images of her giantess sister in goddess robes filled her mind again, outlined in a heavenly glow like the one the sun had cast her in on the sunbed.

One of the villi tapped her cheek. A nuzzling kiss. If it weren’t for their presence she’d be thrashing about trying to turn back. The terror when she realized that the sphincter was not the gateway to Sae’s mouth, had faded away as Sae lovingly caressed her while she was inside her. It may not have been the salvation she expected but it was just what she needed.

One of the villi tips caressed her pussy as it passed her along and an embarrassed smile spread across her face. There was something about it being sis’s villi touching her pussy that made it feel really good. Her little legs opened up more, inviting her goddess-sized sister’s attention.

A long, slimy nodule slid up and between her legs, pushing them open a little more, its length rubbing against her lips as it reached up.

“Oh…wow!” Makoto moaned, she’d lost count of how many orgasms her goddess had given her, it was like every part of her body wanted to make her little disciple happy. Another moist bulbous tip brushed over one of her nipples, the tiny pink nub briefly sinking into the gooey flesh. Her toes curled, stroking one of the tentacles as pleasure spread through her.

She squirmed, wiggling forward. A startled gasp burst from her mouth as a wet silky tendril slid between her little breasts and tickled her chin. Butterflies swarmed in her tummy and her pelvis dipped. Slimy nubs pressed and wriggled against her virgin slit and hips. Showering her sensitive intimate areas with chaste kisses and affectionate nuzzles.

Her mouth opened in a wide smile. A phallic moist helmet pushed its way into her mouth exploring her just as she explored her goddess. Her cheeks bulged with the head as if it were a hard cock. She moaned around the tendril as it lovingly violated her virgin mouth. Another wet head pushed against the crease of her slit. She had already been taken by her goddess’ stomach, surrendering her virtue would be just a technicality. But if she were honest with herself. Makoto couldn’t be happier that it was her big sis that was sharing this special intimate experience with her.

Sae shifted her hips, grinding herself against her towel. The horny butterflies in her tummy had begun to migrate, flying lower. And she was finding it very difficult to lay still. She took another sip of her special drink, it cooled her mouth and throat but not her loins. Swallowing. Her eyes drifted to her black handbag.

Her mouth began to water as she thought about what was contained within. She never went anyway without it. She didn’t even remember why she originally put it in her bag. She just kept it there for the thrill of everyone around her walking around it, unaware of what she kept in her bag. And all it would take was for her to forget to fasten it or for someone to accidentally kick it over and she would be outed at the little harlot she truly was.

She glanced at the doors. There was no sign of anyone. The idea of Sven coming through the door as she rode her stallion made her inner muscles tense and squeeze around empty air. She needed something inside her. And she needed it now.

Biting her lower lip. Sae reached for the black bag that sat patiently next to her sunbed. She slowly turned the piece of metal and undid the clasp. Her fingers dipped inside the cool leather. The change in sensation made her hips jolt a little. Her fingers wrapped around the cold rubber object that lay at the bottom. As she lifted it free her heart began to pound in her chest. Excitement flooded her veins. Her cheeks glowed with arousal.

Her head snapped back round. She stared at the door as she began to slowly sit up. As if moving slower and quieter would decrease the chance of someone coming by and she wasn’t a slave to the whims of chance. She twisted round, her legs straddling the bed. A white frothy stain on the towel between her legs. Her thong clung to her pussy, drenched and frothy, the tight fabric showing the vivid outline of a camel toe.

She brought the ashen vibrator between her sweaty thighs. Her chest rose and fell with each overly deep breath she took. With her free hand, she hooked her finger around the soaked fabric. She could feel her cum seeping out with the minor pressure she’d applied, the sensation made her toes curl shut. Her engorged clit tingled as it was exposed to the naked air. Not even bothering to lubricate the sex toy she pressed the tip to her slit and began to slowly slide it in.

Her lips parted into an ‘o’ shape as half-silent moans sneaked free. Her eyes were glued to the double door. Her heart hammering, her thighs trembling as the toy sunk inch by inch inside of her. And with each second that passed the fear, excitement, the trepidation that she might get caught only rose. Lifting her pleasure to new heights as time moved at a snail’s pace. Even her hand felt like it had been deliberately slowed as it slid the toy inside her.

Her legs went riding and her hips lifted. She let her eyes close and in that brief moment that she wasn’t watching the door she felt like she was going to cum just at the very real danger that the doors would open. And she’d have no chance to even try and hide what she was doing. If anyone came through that door they would see everything. They would know what a dirty little slut she really was.

She turned the toy on. Even on the lowest setting, her arousal highs made her legs lash out so hard her sunbed moved and she slide down its length. The sudden movement of the bed made her hand flinch, pushing the vibrator in, up to the final inch. The base slapped against her lips.

“Oh fuck yes…” she moaned in a whisper.

She kept her eyes shut.

Each pound of her heart inched her closer and closer to orgasm. She flicked the switch, and the buzz of the vibrator began to grow in volume and speed as she activated the second setting.

Her legs spasmed and her back arched, pushing out her tits, her still unbound bikini fell down to cover her stomach. The humid air welcomed them to the world. Her his bucked against the vibrator. If someone were to come now she’d be ruined and fully outed as a dirty slut and she wasn’t even watching the door.

She flicked the switch to the end of the run and activated the third setting.

Within her small intestines, Makoto let out a startled cry as she suddenly reached forward as the labyrinth of wet piping around her began to tremble as if the very world was threatening to shake apart. The sound of the vibrator reverberating from below the small intestine, travelling up and making the walls tremble and the acidic liquid splashed upwards, kissing her face.

The villi brushing her naked body shook with the intense vibrations, slapping against her body hard enough to leave the onset of bruises. Her tiny eyes widened as a mixture of pained and pleasurable cries escaped her, the moist tip of a villus pounding against her pussy making her legs widen. The walls of the small intestine tightened around her, squeezing around her naked body, forcing the villi against her sensitive body as it tensed and contracted with the pleasurable sensations firing through her body.

Her ear was pressed firmly against the moist hot walls. Her entire body shook so hard she could feel her very bones gyrating so hard they threatened to fall apart. She could hear the distant yet loud buzzing of her goddess-sized sister’s pleasurable toy. Her tiny legs pushed against the hot walls trying to open. Sae was using a vibrator! With her inside her! The vibrating, slimy head of a villus ground itself against her pink virgin slit, forcing it to open wider for it. Her goddess sister was going to take her virginity and she was so tiny and insignificant that Sae didn’t even know it.

Her nerves commanded her to arch her back but the constricted gooey walls would not allow it. Inch by minuscule inch, the villus squirmed its way inside. Forcing inner walls to stretch, pain spreading from her snatch and mixing with the euphoria of her first time. Blood from her hymen began to seep out around the nodule, trickling down its length and slowly melting into the acidic river. The murky acid fizzed as it accepted Makoto’s offering. Her lower tummy began to distort as the villus drove itself deeper and deeper, the flesh of her stomach bulging with the outline of the tendrils head.

Her vision blurred with tears from the pain as Sae stretched her insiders with her insides.

Her small breasts were forced together around a serpentine villus that reached up to her face, her cheek smothered against its pink mucus-coated flesh. Her sensitive nipples rubbed against the squishy floor, itching from the acids, making her squirm in place and grind her nipples against the floor of Sae’s small intestine as her goddess’ villus pounded her pussy. The wriggling squirming tentacle forced its way deeper and deeper into her virgin pussy as it ground and pounded her.

The tip of the villus between her breasts slid across her cheek and pressed against Makoto’s lips. The sudden pressure forced the puffy flesh to part. She gasped as she felt the mucus flesh slide over her teeth and hit the back of her throat. Her pussy constricted around the tentacle in her pussy. She could feel her throat starting to bulge with the shape of the virile intruder. The sour slimy taste of the wriggling villus filled her mouth. She began to lift her neck and as if it was on a hinge, she began to bob her head up and down. Using her lips she massaged the tendril, in a parody of a milking motion as she began to blow her sister.

The bulging in her throat sunk deeper as she lowered her head, she couldn’t breathe, the panic from the realization making her toes curl as she ground her hips together, forcing her walls to clamp down on the villus in her pussy. Her thighs shuddered as her goddess gave her another orgasm, her juices seeping slowly around the pink organ. She moved her head more rapidly, each bob of her head making the bulge at the start of her throat sink lower and lower before it reached so far down that the phallic head stopped just shy of her collarbone. Sucking it like a cock, a very long cock.

Chyme began to ooze from the villi tips as Makoto’s lips each milked the euphoric intruders. The burning thick substance began to be pumped into her body, filling her pussy and womb down below while the villus in her mouth pumped the thick substance straight down, past her collar bone and into her tummy. She closed her eyes as the sensations of her stomach being filled mixed with the tingling pain of the acid and chyme, and the pleasure the villus inflicting upon her.

The walls of the small intestine abruptly constricted again. An intense feeling of claustrophobia enveloped the little that was left of Makoto’s mind that was not preoccupied with pleasure. The soft lining of the organ moulded around her small breasts, then her legs, and then her head. She was vacuum sealed by her goddess's small intestine. Could anyone see her they would easily see the tiny detail of her nipples pricked against the interior, they’d even be able to trace the intricate detailing of her nostrils and the shape of her closed eyes where the pink flesh had sunk in. Panic joined the concoction of emotions and sensations. The villi inside her reached even deeper. Her stomach’s interior squirmed as the upper villus touched the floor of it and ejaculated a burst of chyme against it. Makoto came again and she came hard, the panic making her orgasm even more potent than the others had been.

As Sae’s orgasm rocked through her the pleasure in her lower tummy rose to new heights as the muscles tensed nearly crushing her little sister in the progress. She came so hard her cum squirted out and landed on the warm tiled floor. Her eyes flickered open. Her heart was pounding and she quickly looked around. No one was there. No one had walked in on her shameful session. A cocktail of relief and disappointment wrapped around her heart as she sat up, the vibrator sliding out of her snatch with a slurping sound. She looked down at the glistening toy and felt her cheeks burn even darker as she saw the wet patch on the tower, there was even a small puddle of cum from the cum that had dribbled from her. And when she finally did pack up Sae would find she had made an extra puddle under her sunbed for the janitors to clean up.

Within her small intestine, the walls had relaxed and Makato was panting around the villus filling her mouth. Her chest relaxed as air finally filled her lungs and she released her sour tasting breath. Mucus from the tendril dribbled out of her mouth and trickled down her chin. It made her skin tingle. She was too exhausted to move and see her body. Her skin was decorated in dark bruises and burning welts from her goddess and possessed a light sheen from her own sweat mixed with the copious amounts of gastric juices and mucus. The villus in her pussy was still wriggling around while the one in her mouth gradually pumped chyme into her throat which she great fully swallowed. Not that she had much choice, it just flowed straight down.

Her vision was blurring again. She was too weak to resist it and the humid air only made its call more compelling. Makoto passed out in her goddess’s small intestine. The villus in her mouth continued to ejaculate in her throat as her body subconsciously adapted to breathe between bursts of sustenance.