- Text Size +

Chapter 5: Epilogue

3 Weeks Later…

Sae was standing at the photocopier at work, waiting for the necessary documents for her next case to finish copying. She was attired in her usual professional clothing. A black blazer buttoned up atop her dark blouse, a pair of black pantyhose reached up beneath her black suit trousers and a pair of professional-looking black heels completed the ensemble. Her ashen grey-brown hair was perfectly brushed and reached down just past her breasts.

Her expression was once again schooled into the neutral serious features the SIU prosecutor was known for. Her thoughts were focused on the coming trial, mentally cataloguing the strategies the defence might use with the evidence that was currently present. She had briefly considered forging some incriminating evidence, it would not be hard and he was certainly guilty. But the case had persisted a touch too long before it had been reassigned to her, any new evidence would look suspicious. She would just have to deal with the case the traditional way. Though there was no doubt in her mind that she would succeed and expose the truth of the manner.

A sudden tingle beginning in her lower tummy and reaching down to between her thighs brought the prosecutor's thoughts to a screeching halt. Irritation flared into annoyance in her mind, her manicured fingers pressed into the palms of her hands. She shifted in place. The copier still had several minutes remaining on it. She would have to come back for the documents. The last time she ignored the heated sensations she had left a trail behind her on the corridor of the 8th floor. Thankfully no one had noticed at the time. Though it did ruin her shoes, she had to go buy a fresh pair after her left shoe had become sticky with her own fluids.

She let out a shaky breath, her cheeks showing a pink tint. She turned and with long confident strides began to make her way back to her office. She had to keep up her pretences even as she made her own brand of the walk of shame. She was nearly at her office when her lower lips throbbed with desire mid-stride and she found herself nearly losing her balance. The tint of her cheeks evolved into a light blush as she saw in her peripheral vision one of the secretaries glancing up as they noticed her momentarily misplaced footing.

Gritting her teeth behind closed lips Sae grabbed the handle to the door of her office and pushed her way in, barely restraining her irritation enough to stop herself from slamming the door.

Her office carried the same aura of intimidation and professionalism she possessed, or she normally possessed. A large window let in the bright summer light, breathing heat and life into the space, the east and west walls were lined with bookcases that housed hardback legal books, and the door leading into her office was surrounded with oak-bordered frames housing her numerous qualifications and the newspaper clippings reporting on her most famous of cases. In front of the giant window was a giant enclosed desk with a dark polished oak surface, the desk was bare aside from a few framed photos facing her dark leather desk chair and small pot housing a handful of pens.

She briskly crossed the carpeted floor and circled around her desk. Her heart hastening, she unbuckled the clasp of her suit trousers and pushed them down her slender pantyhosed legs. As the clothing pooled around her ankles, with shaky fingers she grabbed at the waistline of her pantyhose and black lacy panties, and she began to shimmy them down. Her pussy quivered as she effectively mooned the incredible city of Tokyo, giving the impressive view that her office overlooked a view of its own. The dark pantyhose reached just past her knees before she pulled out her chair and moved to sit down, though it was more of a fall as she lost her balance, her legs partially bounded together. Her chair bounced beneath her naked ass and wheeled back, tapping against the glass of the window.

She leaned forward and grabbed at one of the two bags under her desk, one of which held a clean set of clothes and an extra pair of shoes should she ever experience a repeat of the previous week. She fished her special toy out of the bag, licking her lips she brought the tip to her glistening lips. Ever since she’d been at that club, she’d been experiencing dozens of bursts of arousal and pleasure throughout the day.

Trapped within her small intestines Makoto was wriggling like a worm on a hook as a villus found the hole between her ass cheeks and was wiggling its way inside her, its self-lubricating body forcing her anus to widen for it. The walls began to buzz and vibrate again. The tiny former queen moaned around the villus in her mouth, her goddess was masturbating again. Makoto was filled with a mixture of pleasure and pride as her bones violently shuddered as she found tiny ways to help her sister feel good, even if her goddess would never know it was her. It was the perfect way for the tiny priestess to give thanks for all the pleasure, sustenance and protection Goddess Sae had given her, to give her as much pleasure as she could.

She sucked hungrily on the villus that had made its home in her mouth as her goddess stretched her ass, swallowing every drop of chyme that oozed from it, like a cum guzzling whore. Makoto pushed out her chest and did her best to start grinding her body against the floor of Sae’s small intestine.

Sae flicked the switch to the third setting on her vibrator, just making out the tingling feeling in her lower tummy made by her shrunken sister rubbing her tits against her as her ass was violated. Sae let out a muffled moan as she felt the first orgasm erupt through her, her stomach clenching, her hips bucking, and her fluids leaking into a gradually growing pool on her office chair.

Makoto felt her own orgasm forced from her body as Sae’s small intestine squeezed around her, sealing her in an airtight prison. Her ass squirted around the villus like her pussy as the panicgasm embraced her, one of the many gifts of her goddess through the repeated conditioning she suffered was the smothering fetish. Makoto’s favourite moments were when her goddess squeezed her like this. It was one of the reasons all thoughts of leaving had left her mind, well that and the fact she was stuck, in a constant state of bliss and euphoria, and when her goddess rode her motorbike. That was really intense and she loved every damn second of it, it was exhilarating and made her feel so alive every time.

This was where she belonged. In her goddess’s digestive tract.

The walls relaxed and another clump of chyme was ejaculated into her stomach before the villus was pulled back into her throat.

Sae arched her back, sliding her toy up to the hilt inside her slit when there was a sudden confident knock at her door. Her ass slammed back on the chair and she lurched forward in her chair, making herself hover over her desk as she looked up at her door. Her cheeks flushed, the warmth emitting through her window, caressing her tanned thighs making her more and more aware that her lower half was completely naked.

“Enter,” Sae said on impulse, barely realising what she had just said.

Crossing her. legs she muffled the sound of her vibrator.

The door opened and Goro Akechi stepped into the room, his brown neck-length hair was just as shaggy as always, the bangs reaching just shy of his reddish-brown eyes. He was wearing his signature tan, black buttoned, peacoat over a black striped suit with a white tie, and black loafers completing his wardrobe. In one hand he held a white coffee cup with a second held in the nook of his elbow, with a stack of papers in his other hand.

“Morning Ms Nijiima, I was bringing your coffee and I noticed these in the copier,” Akechi greeted her, approaching her desk and placing the pile of papers on her desk then placing the cup down once he was sure he wasn’t going to drop his own.

Sae swallowed, she was now very glad her desk was enclosed and Akechi couldn’t see her naked legs. The vibrating was also getting very difficult to ignore, the butterflies in her lower tummy pairing with the sex toy drawing her closer to another orgasm. And Akechi’s presence was only bringing her closer. She’d never be able to look him in the eye again if he worked out she was masturbating and he’d seen her half naked.

“Thank you, I got a little distracted and forgot about them,” she sipped at her coffee, black with two sugars like she liked it, he never got her coffee wrong from the day he had learned how she took it.

“I thought that might be the ca-“ he broke off and frowned, “what’s that sound?”

Sae was now very aware of the muffled buzzing sound coming from between her thighs. Her lips squeezed around the toy. This was so hot.

“I don’t hear anything.”

“It’s like-“

“Akechi!” she interrupted cutting him off with a tone that permitted no argument. He made eye contact with her, showing that she had his full undivided attention.

She felt ridiculous using that tone while she was half-naked, the warm leather cushioning her bare ass.

“Could you go get me the report from the night of the incident? I forgot to grab it earlier.”

Akechi nodded and spun on his heel, rushing off to complete his task. As the door closed behind him Sae let out a sigh of relief, her thighs opening and the vibrator sliding out a little. Another orgasm and it was pushed completely out of her snatch. She needed to get dressed before Akechi came back. Her eyes fell to her desk and her heart was hit with a jolt of reality as she saw a photo of her and Makoto. Her little sister had a huge smile on her face and was hugging her arm, while she had a tiny respectable smile in place.

She hadn’t seen her sister in weeks and was beyond starting to worry about her, she’d even hired a PI to find out what happened.

She would find out the truth and if anything had happened to her little sister there would be HELL to pay. The flicker of rage turned into guilt and disgust.

‘I can’t believe I masturbated in front of a photo of Makoto…’