- Text Size +

Chapter Nine: Jim


“I was helping them. Why did you just snatch me up like that?” I asked Jamie as she carried me. “See, he wants to jerk off with his buddy Justin. We shouldn’t have bothered with him.” Brendon said to Jamie. “Hush. I want to play with him.” She said answering Brendon directly and indirectly answering my question. As I suspected they were going to fuck and wanted to include me or more likely use me as a prop.


The last time we were all together I was on the top of Jamie’s boobs just trying not to fall as Brendon tit fucked her. I got knocked clean off my feet when his dick suddenly thrust up from between her tits and walloped me. I fell back against Jamie and hit my head hard on her collar bone.


They didn’t miss a beat. I started getting to my feet about the time he started firing loads off. One of them landed just in front of me, but Jamie quickly pressed her boobs together and protected her face and me from getting hit. I suspect it was in that order.


He then proceeded to play the drum’s on my girlfriend’s gigantic titties with his tree-sized semi-erect penis as he taunted me, “That’s how we do it.” He said smugly smacking the top of each breast once per word in that sentence. I thought she was going to defend me when she spoke up, but I was in for disappointment.


“I hope you have enough stamina left to finish me off.” She said. “Let your little man get you started and I’ll be ready for the finish.” Brendon said. Jamie’s fingers pinched me and up I went. She held me in front of her face. “I want you on my clit. I know I’m big, but I need to feel you this time got it; punch it, bite it if you have too.” She ordered and then she hung me on the top of her pussy near her clit.


I’m not sure what was worse. The fact she gave me orders to please her or that I followed them or at least I did my best for five minutes. She seemed to be getting moist. Brendon kissed her while I worked. The fucker didn’t give me any warning. I felt her lips spread apart beneath. I looked down as he his enormous dickhead was cleaving her. I quickly climbed up into her bush for fear of getting pushed in and crushed into some gory lube for their intercourse. I made a successful escape or so I thought when I started tumbling as the very ground I was on tilted.


When I stopped I was on Jamie’s navel just below her belly button. I looked up and Brendon had lifted each of Jamie’s long legs onto a shoulder. “Good job little man. Now its time for the big dick action.” He said and then winked as he thrust into her. I looked back to Jamie. Her giant boobs sloshed back and forth from the force of his thrusts. She responded with a sensual moan. He fucked her with me standing on her stomach. It was not what I had in mind when I agreed to swing with them. I hoped this time would be different.


Boom. Boom. Boom. I ran back further under Jamie for protection as large rocks fell from the cliff. She had her arms resting on its top while Brendon banged her from behind, but her huge boobs swung back and forth and smashed into the cliff face high above sending me sized boulders tumbling down. They hadn’t done anything with me yet other than make me watch them fuck.


I couldn’t believe they were doing this right here. The camp was just on the other side of the cliff and everyone had to know what they were doing. Both of them were significantly taller than it was. Even bending over Jamie’s face would be visible everyone as would Brendon’s chest and above. I know that punk-ass bitch Brendon was doing it on purpose to humiliate me further in front of the group and Jamie never turned down doggy style.


When they finished he slapped her ass and looked down at me. “See little guy. That’s how its done.” Jamie turned around and sort of leaned against the cliff and looked down at me standing near her foot. “Don’t listen to him. It wasn’t as good as the sex we had before the ship wreck.” She said and then turned to Brendon for his reaction. She seemed to enjoy needling him.


Brendon frowned. “Why don’t you let him fuck you then?” He asked gesturing down to me with his hands and allowing his annoyance to show. “I intend to.” She answered smiling. He laughed dismissively. “He’s not even big enough open you up by himself.” “We’ll see.” She responded. “Ha ha. Well if you find he’s coming up short come find me. I should be ready again by then.” He said laughing and walking around the cliff. What I wouldn’t give to be his size or he mine. I’d knock him on his ass so fast his head would spin.


After he walked away. I noticed Jamie’s huge feet move to either side. I looked up and she was straddling me and looking down her huge body from high above. I could just see her face between her giant tits. She had her hands resting on the curves of her hips as she regarded me. Lord she was big. “It must suck for you to have to take his shit and not be able to do anything about it.” She said. She let that comment hang in the air for a moment.


Truth be told it sucked even more for her to point out my impotence in the face of his enormity, but what can you do? Arguing about it with her would be futile because she was enormous too, as she spelled out to me more than once. She then bent over and her hand reached for me. A moment later and I was whisked up into the air. She opened her hand as she walked and talked to me. Her giant tits bounced and jiggled with each step.


“He could use a good ass kicking.” She said. “Well, I’m obviously not the one to give it to him.” I responded. She laughed. “Heavens no he’d flatten you with one step, but its too bad you didn’t grow too. I would have liked to have seen you kick his immature ass.” She said. If he annoyed her why was she with him I wanted to blurt out, but she had told me explicitly once already: they fit. As if a relationship was a literal puzzle or something.


“Where are you taking me?” I asked her changing the subject. “I don’t know I figured we could walk down the beach to some place private and talk some.” She said. “Brendon’s not much for discussions huh? I supply the friend part of the relationship and he gets to supply the cock is that it?” I said scornfully. I couldn’t resist. Her eyebrow shot up. “Well, you each play to your strengths and he does have you bested in the cock department, but whining about it won’t help anything.” She said scolding me as she sat down.


She had found a small sand dune to lay down on. She sat me on the top of it near her face. Her titanic titties rested one on the other on its slope. Her hill like hips rose up further down. Her legs were bent and even still her feet almost reached the water. Her hair cascaded down around me nearly enveloping me. She seemed to enjoy how it surrounded me.


“Whining? I get used like a sex toy when you decide to include me at all. I thought there would be a little more...balance in this swinging thing.” I complained. She just laughed. “Brendon’s a guy and he’s a couple of years younger than me too. I can’t keep up with him as it is. He’s always ready to fuck me. The times when I want to and then some.” She said.


“Anyway, I didn’t bring you down here to listen to you bitch about Brendon.” She stated curtly. “Well why am I down here? Am I about to play dildo?” I asked. She frowned. “You are a bit little for a good dildo, but then again every other little person is too. I brought you down here so you could reclaim some of your manhood. I know its emasculating to be so small that you have to just put up with Brendon having his way with me.” She said smiling and studying me for a reaction.


She must enjoy provoking me. “Is there some point to this?” I snapped up at her crossing my arms. “Walk over here.” She said reaching out with a long arm and tapping a spot at the end of the dune I was on. I started hiking in that direction. “Slowly, I don’t want you falling in.” She said. I was confused until I got near the end. There was a deep pit dug into the sand and a young naked man trapped inside of it. “Help me!” He yelled up. He looked to be in his late teens or early twenties.


I looked back up and Jamie could see me and down into the pit from her lofty vantage point. “What is this all about?” I asked her. “When I woke up yesterday I felt something tickling my twat and when I reached down to scratch it I found this little guy with his pants at his ankles and his puny pecker out doing his best to try and fuck me while I was asleep. So, I dug that pit to put him in and I brought my boyfriend down here to deal with the situation.” She said grinning devilishly.


“And you want me to what? Kick his ass?” I asked. She just smiled. “He’s a kid.” I protested. “No he’s the same age as Brendon is. Its perfect. He can be a proxy for Brendon. You can take all of your anger with him out on this little creep. I want you to beat him to a bloody pulp.” She said smiling seductively. Was she getting aroused at the prospect of me fighting this person? I did want to pound Brendon, but this frightened youngster wasn’t him.


“Jamie this isn’t right.” I said. She frowned. “What’s the problem? Are you afraid or something?” She taunted. “Don’t be ridiculous. This isn’t Brendon. I’ve got nothing against this guy.” I answered. “How about what he did to me? How about defending my honor? He raped me.” She said. I laughed. I could tell by her face it was the wrong reaction so I tried to explain.


“Look, Brendon’s right I can’t even cleave you with all my strength so there is no way this guy was able to either. So, he couldn’t have raped you.” I said. “He violated me then. Its just as bad.” She said. “Its not as bad and he’s scared shit-less I’d say he’s learned his lesson.” I said. “So, you’re not even willing to defend me against a pervert your own size who tried to rape me then?” She asked accusingly.


“Ha! Defend you? What do YOU need to be defended from? I’m the size of a mouse compared to you remember? So is he.” I logically pointed out. I was right, but sometimes being right leads to the wrong outcome. I should have saw it coming and just gave the prick a minor ass beating, but who prepares to be in situations like this?


“What should I make of you? You won’t even take offense to some stranger violating me.” She said. She then stood up to her full height. “You’re right. He is a tiny little worm, but the intent was there regardless of his size. He’s an aspiring little rapist.” She proclaimed. She lifted her foot and I thought for a brief moment she was going to step on me, but it landed next to me. She then effortlessly pushed a large portion of the sand dune onto him with her giant foot.


“Jamie, he’ll suffocate!” I yelled up. “Hey if you want to save him go ahead, but don’t expect me to lift a finger.” She said. I jumped down into the much shallower pit and started digging where he had been. After a moment I felt some fingers and then I got his head excavated. I thought he was dead until he coughed. “I’ll get you out.” I said. I pulled and he climbed until he was on top of the sand. “Thanks.” He wheezed.


We both climbed out of the pit as Jamie looked down upon us. “Hey whats your name?” I asked him. “Billy.” He responded. “OK, Billy...” I said and I then punched him in the face. He hit the ground. I stepped over him. “That’s for trying to fuck my girlfriend. Now get back to the camp before she decides to step on you.” I warned.


He looked up at her. She was smiling now and he took off running. “Hey Billy!” I yelled. He stopped. “That way.” I said pointing the opposite direction he was running. He then ran cautiously around Jamie’s humongous feet and toward the base of the cliff next to the jungle path that was the only way us little people could access the beach on this side of the cliff.


I looked back up at her. “Proportion.” I said. “He deserved worse.” She said flatly. “You were really going to kill him?” I asked. “No, you were supposed to, but I didn’t know you were such a pussy.” She said. “If it was Brendon I would have beat the shit out of him, but he wasn’t Brendon.” I defended.


“I should have just stepped on him.” She said and then she looked down like she wanted to step on me. “Listen to yourself. Why are you so ready to murder someone?” I asked. She plucked me up and dangled me in front of her giant face by my arm. “Its justice not murder.” She said. I held my ground. “You can’t just step on people.” I said. “Yeah, who’s going to stop me?” She asked.


“Its not right.” I exclaimed in exasperation. “Just because you’re a giant doesn’t give you the right to summarily execute somebody on a whim.” I argued. She sat down and dropped me in her hand. “Jim, look where we are. Hell, look where you are. I could close my hand and crush every bone in your body and what would happen?” She asked.


I trusted her, but I still didn’t like where this was going. “You would be sad.” I answered. Trying to look her in the eyes instead of her house sized boobs hanging right in front of me. “Besides that, nothing. No police. The only authorities here are me, Brendon, and Samantha.” She said. “That’s why you have to be gentle and forgiving. If you three establish a pattern of might makes right then we are lost.” I explained.


“You don’t understand. Creeps like him grabbed my ass all the time at work and I couldn’t do anything, because I needed my job to make ends meat. I used to serve rich people food I couldn’t afford to buy for myself. I was nothing before. Just a waitress with a smoking body. I could barely make rent, but now; I’m like sooo fucking powerful. I don’t have to take shit from anyone. Now, people have to do what I say.” She said smiling at that fact.


“Jamie, you...” I started, but she cut me off. “Jim, I’m through talking about this with you. Just shut the fuck up and get in my pussy.” She said dropping me on the sand in front of her hair covered pussy. I jumped up and backed away. I bumped into her hand behind me as if it were a wall.


I spun and pushed at it with all my might and still it just bulldozed me. I felt her pubs touching my back and then enveloping me. She pinned me against her crotch with her right hand. I could fell myself sinking in between her thick meaty labia. Her dense public hair really impeded my movement, but I was so angry with her.


I spun and just started wailing punching and hitting and kicking with everything I had. All my frustrations with my predicament since the crash it was like I had saved it up and just unloaded it all in one go. “Ooohhh, so you’re ready to fight now, eh?” She said condescendingly. “OK, I’m game.” She said removing her hand pinning me against her hairy twat. I immediately fell in the sand, but quickly got to my feet.


Her long legs flanked me to either side and her giant pussy was right in front of me. I looked around alert and ready for anything. Detecting movement from behind and above I spun and saw her two longest fingers approach and I thought she was going to pick me up or pin me. I watched anxiously ready to fight them off as they moved right passed me. I turned around facing her hairy pussy again. The fingers pressed against both her thick labial lips pushing them in one direction away from me. About the time I wondered what the hell she was doing I found out.


She slipped those fingers off her huge compressed lips and pushed her pelvis forward just enough as they sprung violently back into place. Her fleshly labia smacked me with such force my whole body was thrown into her inner thigh. The world was spinning as I slowly got up to the sound of Jamie’s hysterical laughter. “Oh my god, my pussy just punched you.” She said still laughing.


Her fingers started to reach for me and I hauled back and punched one of them as hard as I could. “Where was this spirit earlier? Its such a turn on.” She said seductively. She then pushed me down into the sand with her pinky finger briefly pinning me and knocking my breath out. I wheezed, but still managed to kick violently at her approaching fingers. She caught a leg by my ankle between her thumb and index finger and effortlessly lifted me up and dropped me onto her hairy vagina.


I started to get up but her thumb pinned my head against her giant clit and began to smear it around. “Was it this much fun to subdue and fuck me back in the day?” She asked lustfully. I was just trying to suck in breathes. I grabbed some of her pubs and started to pull myself off her pussy. “I don’t think so.” She said.


I felt my legs bend forward and forcibly being pushed into her by two of her fingers. I tried holding on to her pubes, but I was no where near strong enough and they slipped out of my hands as my upper body was flipped back. I was looking up and could see her smiling face looking down at me over her huge wobbling titties and futher down her blonde curls and a clit as big as my head hanging just above me. “There, isn’t this our more natural position now.” She said.


I was inside her pussy up to my chest. I struggled trying to free myself pushing at her lips and hen grabbing at stray blonde pubes. She laughed as she squeezed on me with her cunt muscles. I felt myself push out briefly and then get pulled in deeper up to my armpits. I pushed again with my arms to no effect. She brushed her fingers through her pubs pushing her hand down towards me. “You’re smaller than my first Kegel toy years ago. I’ve gotten sooo much better since then. You can’t escape, but please try.” She said smiling as she gently bopped me on my whole face with the tip of her index finger.


I was furious. “Jamie, let me go!” I yelled up as I pushed on her lips with all my strength. “Mmmm, I love it. You’re entire body can’t even stand up to my pussy. Alright, in you go.” She said smiling as she closed her eyes. She then pulled me kicking and screaming at her into herself without using her hands. Sloppy seconds were bad enough, but with the size-difference it made it much worse. Worse still she left me inside for too long.


Just when I was starting to suffocate she pulled me out and dropped me on the sand. I sat gasping between her legs and then she lazily stood up and sand started raining down on me as she brushed it off her tits, ass, and legs. She didn’t even give me a second glance and just walked off leaving me soaked in her fluids, gasping for air in the sand, and stranded on the wrong side of the cliff.


Worst of all I got an excellent view of her gigantic, spectacular jiggling and undulating ass as she walked away indifferent to my tiny circumstance. I felt my dick stir. “What the fuck is wrong with me?” I muttered my face planting into the sand from sheer exhaustion.