- Text Size +

Carmen gritted her teeth as the waves buffeted the boat, she wasn’t sure if accelerating or decelerating was the right move, and it had taken her an embarrassingly long time to realize that a boat didn’t have a brake. She could see the police convoy on the shore now, a pair of snowplows that looked closer to tanks clearing away the blizzard for a long line of black vans and squadcars. She watched the shore, bobbing up and down as the snow swirled around her, and her throat went dry as she realized just how fast they were going towards the rocky outcroppings of the shore.

“Oh shit!” Carmen howled, the crunching of the rocks against the yacht’s hull drowning out her screams. The floor seemed to tilt away, and she felt herself flying through the air. The red and blue lights flashed, blinding her as men shouted, leaping out of the vehicles in surprise as the yacht crumpled against the rocks. Her last thought as she rocketed towards that jagged beach was to throw her arms over her chest, trying to protect Kyle and Samantha.

Carmen groaned, turning over in the bed as she tried to think of where she was. Her eyes shot open as she bolted upright, the events of the last day racing back to her.

“Kyle!” she shouted, “Sammy?”

“We’re over here!” they called, waving to her from a pristine white couch in front of a large television screen.

She blinked, looking around and taking in her surroundings. It was a mostly white room, spacious, like a hotel suite almost. There was something familiar about it, like she’d seen it in pictures but never visited. She looked down and realized she was dressed in a white robe, the same as Kyle and Samantha were, her eyes widened as she recognized the outfit.

“Wait,” she muttered, “we’re in…”

The walls went transparent, revealing Melinda’s gigantic smiling face looking in at them, “I see Carmen is finally awake, tell me dear, how are the patient terrariums from the other side?”

Carmen almost fell backwards back into the bed, “They’re uh… great,” she murmured. “How long have I been out?” She peered out of the now transparent walls, seeing a nondescript office, Melinda’s? They’d been placed on her desk, and she reclined in an office chair regarding them with a smirk on her face.

“You slept most of the day,” Kyle said with a grin, “you busted yourself up pretty good “docking” the boat.”

“With your enhanced physique you could have probably recovered without being miniaturized,” Melinda drawled, “but I didn’t feel like waiting,” she smiled, “and it is so rare to get to shrink another Valkyrie…”

“So I’m guessing you’re convinced I’m innocent now?” Carmen asked, crossing her arms.

“We’ve been telling them everything while you were out,” Samantha said eagerly.

“The FBI guys think you’re a hero for putting Arisu down,” Kyle commented, “I guess she had a pretty nasty reputation with them.”

“She did,” Melinda said bitterly, “Carmen, if it would be all right, could I have a word?”

The small portal on the side of the tank opened up, and Carmen gulped as she saw Melinda’s massive open palm waiting for her. She’d never considered how intimidating this whole thing could look from the other side.

“Yeah, okay,” Carmen said, steeling herself and walking towards the dormitory’s exit. She took a breath, stepping out into Melinda’s soft palm. She was slowly lowered to the floor, and then a moment later she yelped in surprise as she shot up, tearing through the tiny white robe as she returned to full size. She quickly covered herself with her arms, causing Melinda to chuckle.

“There’s a spare set of scrubs in the cabinet there,” she said, gesturing to a locker on the far side of the office, “should fit you…”

“T-Thanks,” She stammered, edging towards it.

“Now Carmen, you know modesty has little place in shrinking therapy,” Melinda chuckled, standing up and leaving to give her privacy.

Carmen’s nose wrinkled in annoyance as the smoke from Melinda’s cigarette billowed her way with the wind. The city skyline was visible from the FBI’s office, and the coat of white across the streets and sidewalks was slowly but steadily being cleaned up below as traffic resumed following the snowstorm. The head nurse had brought her up here for their private talk, and Carmen couldn’t help but regard her suspiciously, wondering what she wanted to say after everything that had happened.

“Arisu…” Melinda said finally, “she’s really dead? You saw it?”

“I saw her go into the water,” Carmen replied, “I just barely made it back out myself.”

“The search teams haven’t recovered a body,” Melinda said uncertainly.

“The lake it is said, never gives up her dead,” Carmen quoted with a sigh, “they might not ever find her Melinda, but she’s gone.”

The elder Valkyrie breathed out slowly, then nodded, “it’s just… difficult to move on, mentally.”

“What happened between the two of you?” Carmen asked, causing Melinda to start, “I had to kill her Melinda, I think I deserve to know how she ended up on that boat with me.”

A mix of emotions flashed over Melinda’s face, anger, sorrow, regret… then resignation. She took another puff of her cigarette and chewed her lip, trying to decide where to start.

“She was one of the early girls we found with the right genetic components, back before we went public,” Melinda began, “we took her out of… a bad place. She had no one in America, or back in Japan to be frank, and my husband Harrison and I took her in after her gene therapy. For a time, we were very close, like sisters.” Melinda looked up at the skyline and sighed.

“Ouch,” Carmen muttered, “I’m sorry…”

“The Arisu I knew died a long time ago,” Melinda muttered bitterly, “if she ever existed… you remember I told you about my husband’s passing?”

“Yeah, car accident,” Carmen said, “did Arisu…”

Melinda smiled, “No… she wouldn’t have. Harrison was dear to her as a friend as he was to me as a husband. Losing him hit her as hard as it did me, perhaps harder since she hadn’t known a lot of warmth in her life.” She ground her cigarette into a nearby ashtray and joined Carmen in leaning against the rooftop railing, “the driver of the car that killed my husband was named Donovan Carlyle, a sleep deprived new father who nodded off behind the wheel. A true tragedy for all parties involved… Harrison was a very forgiving and nurturing man Carmen, he would have…” she sighed, “he would have wanted to forgive that young man if he could… I don’t know if that’s how I feel, but that’s how he would have.”

“And Arisu?” Carmen asked quietly.

“Arisu murdered mister Carlyle while he was out on bail,” Melinda said coldly, “she shrank him, then crushed him to pulp, the first such act in a long career of savagery.” She looked down at the street, “she came to me afterwards, she thought I would be happy… I was horrified, and I think between Harrison’s death and my rejection… well, that was when Arisu became the World Serpent I think, Jormungand and everything that came after it… in a twisted way I wonder if it was her grieving process, for what we all had once.”

“It wasn’t your fault,” Carmen said, “she was crazy, there was nothing you could do…”

“I know her decisions were here own,” Melinda said softly, “but at night… when I’m alone, it’s hard to convince myself.” She sighed, “regardless, it’s over now. I’m parting ways with the FBI, hopefully for good.”

“Isn’t there more of Jormungand out there?” Carmen asked curiously.

“I’m sure there is,” Melinda said in a tired voice, “but Arisu was my own mistake to correct, I knew her, I could counter her, I’m not worth much in dealing with the rest of them. I’m going back to New York, to my clinic… saving people’s lives like Harrison intended.”

“I’ll have to visit sometime,” Carmen said with a small smile.

“See that you do,” Melinda said, smiling and turning to embrace Carmen a moment, before walking towards the stairwell. She paused, chuckling, “you may have to postpone it, I hope whatever mental block you were dealing with is gone, because you’re likely going to have to pick up some extra patients soon.”

“Oh?” Carmen asked, raising an eyebrow.

Melinda chuckled, “when we told your nurse, Judy, that you were in custody, and that we knew everything, she flipped on her true employer fairly quickly.”

“Shred everything in that cabinet!” Richard shouted at his crying secretary, “if I come out here and I don’t hear a shredder shredding I swear to god I will run you through that fucking thing!” In response the girl, picked for her looks over her talent, sobbed and simply ran for the office door. Richard scowled angrily, “fine! Fuck you! Go!” He ran to the cabinet and looked at the mountains of paper inside, full of transactions that weren’t recorded anywhere else in the company…

Fire, he thought in a panic, maybe I could start a fire? He glanced up at the sprinkler system, now how would one go about disabling those?

He heard the door at the front of the office open and he sighed angrily, wandering out into the abandoned cubicles, “I told you!” he shouted, “everyone needs to go home and stay home until I-“

“Dear me, am I interrupting something?” Juliet asked with a smile, her heels clacking against the floor as she walked through the abandoned office to him.

Richard smiled, almost crying out with relief, “Juliet!” he shouted, wiping his forehead. He paused, frowning at how sweaty he’d gotten, with a shrug he smudged it off on his suit, turning to face his savior, “I’m so glad to see you, just help me gather a few of these filing cabinets up and then we can-“

“Don’t worry about the files Richard, it won’t matter,” she chuckled, reaching into her purse.

He frowned, “what do you mean, we need to destroy all the evide-“ he gasped as her hand darted out, a syringe in it that quickly pierced the side of his neck. He felt pressure as Juliet pressed down on it, filling his body with a tingling sensation.

“I’m afraid that both of our old lives are over,” Juliet said with a sweet smile as he began to dwindle in front of her, “you’re not really of any use to me or my organization without your company,” she explained as she pulled the needle away, “normally a loose end is… well tied off, if you catch my meaning.”

“No!” he whispered in horror, struggling against his billowing shirt as his height dipped below Juliet’s waist, then her knees… he gasped in panic, searching for a way out of his own clothing.

“I couldn’t bear the thought of it of course,” Juliet said with a sigh, “I’ve become very attached to my little Richard. This serum will render you permanently small.” She tossed the syringe into a nearby wastebasket, focusing on Richard for a few minutes and completing his shrinking. With a grin she reached into the pooled clothing, pulling out the panicking and now naked four inch tall man. “Perfect!” she said with a giggle.

“G-Grow me back!” he demanded feebly.

“Richard, nobody can do that now,” she said in a nurturing tone, standing up with him in her grip, “don’t worry, I’m going to take very good care of you, you’ll be my prized little pet!”

Richard stared at her, wide eyed in horror as the implication dawned on him. Something inside him broke, and he realized that whatever else he’d been, it had been thrown away, he wasn’t a multimillionaire partner of an important tech firm anymore, he was… a pet, Juliet’s pet to be precise...

He swallowed, looking up her and forcing a smile, “I’m uh… excited miss Juliet!”

She chuckled, “Don’t bother with the titles, we don’t need them to remind us who is in charge, and they feel too formal anyway.” She lifted him up to her shirt, unbuttoning it slowly and revealing the deep cleavage of her breasts. She slowly brought him down to them, sliding him between the soft globes and pressing down on his body until he was concealed from view.

Richard felt himself swallowed up in the warm embrace of her breasts, the world, and his old life, quickly disappearing from view as Juliet claimed him. He sighed, letting himself sink further, if nothing else it was warm…

Juliet smiled, pleased that Richard had so easily accepted his fate. With a slight hop in her step, she headed for the stairwell, the journey to the border wouldn’t be the luxury she was used to, but having her newest pet with her would make the journey bearable, she was sure of it.

Samantha and Kyle’s world rocked a bit as Carmen picked up the terrarium they were staying in, “you guys ready to get out of here?” she asked, looking in at them with a smile.

“The cops said our house is still pretty torn up,” Kyle replied, holding down the terrarium’s intercom button, “it’s going to need some work before we can head back there.”

Carmen chuckled, “we’ll head to my place, it’s not as nice as yours but I’m still doing pretty well for myself.”

“Sounds good,” Samantha called, “do you have frozen pizza?”

“No, I don’t keep that poison in my house,” Carmen chuckled, “but I’ll stop for some on the way home.”

Kyle and Samantha lounged happily on Carmen’s couch at four feet tall, enjoying slices of cheap frozen pizza while Carmen descended from her bedroom in a set of comfortable red pajamas. While Kyle and Samantha’s house had stocked many luxuries, she’d been re-wearing the same few outfits for too long, Valkyries needed to get a lot of their clothing tailored, and she’d missed her custom sleepwear. With a grin she vaulted over the back of the couch, landing on it and causing the tiny pair to squeak in surprise as the furniture shook.

“So,” Carmen began, leaning back into the armrest opposite them, “you guys have another five weeks of being tiny to fix yourselves from all that cellular damage, you still want to stay with me? Arisu’s gone, Jormungand Chicago is being folded up by the cops, and your asshole business partner is missing in action, presumed tiny.” She sighed, “you could go to any Valkyrie you wanted now, the whole trust issue is kind of solved, isn’t it?”

Kyle and Samantha looked at each other, then grinned, “Are you serious?” Kyle laughed, “like really, do you even have to ask what we want to do?”

Carmen smirked, “just wanted to make sure you knew all your options.”

“After everything that’s happened, do you think there’s anywhere we’d feel safer than in your hands?” Samantha asked, hugging Kyle close, “you literally took a bullet for us.”

“And the fucked-up thing was, that was probably one of the easier things to deal with,” Carmen said, running her hand over her stomach a moment. It was covered by her pajama top, but the bullet wound had left just the faintest scar on her skin, apparently even Valkyrie healing wasn’t perfect.

The three of them fell quiet, the TV filling the void as the three of them smiled, enjoying the warmth of the dim living room. Carmen looked at the two of them, and they returned the gaze, the memories of the last few weeks seeming to flow between them without any words being said.

Carmen smirked, “well if you’re staying with me…” she waved her hand, and the two squeaked in surprise as they began to dwindle, “you’ll have to let me play with you some more.” She didn’t shrink them quickly this time, but dragged it out, grinning as they scrambled to put their plates on the coffee table as they hit three feet, two feet, one foot… and then into the inches.

Carmen chuckled, leaning over the pair of them like a colossus, a predatory grin on her face as she licked her lips. She reached a hand out to the piled white clothing, searching for the squirming lumps. She giggled as her hand closed around Kyle first, then her other around Sammy, drawing them out, naked, in her left and right hands respectively. She’d put them down to about five inches, easy handheld size, and she enjoyed the way they felt in her grip.

“You two,” she muttered, bringing her thumbs up under their chins, “are so fucking cute…” She grinned, “now, who wants to-“

“I call it!” Kyle shouted.

“I didn’t even say what it was,” Carmen said, amused.

“Last time I waited I got a trip to the back of your panties,” Kyle said with a grin, shooting a look at Samantha.

“Fair enough, front for you this time,” Carmen chuckled. She shot Samantha a wink, then began lowering Kyle down, ducking her hand under the waistband of her pajamas and panties and sliding him through the thick black hair until he was well and thoroughly tangled. “Go the rest of the way on your own,” she ordered, shivering as he began crawling through the small forest. With a chuckle she pulled her hand away, sealing Kyle in.

She leaned back on the couch, enjoying Kyle’s journey southward as she regarded Samantha, “So, what do I do with my little Sammy doll?” she wondered aloud.

“L-lick me!” Samantha shouted.

Carmen raised an eyebrow, “uh… you sure? I know things on the boat got kind of-“

“Don’t bring it up!” Samantha squeaked, her face red as she forced any thought of Arisu and the Yacht away, “I said what I wanted!”

Carmen bit her lip, then smirked, “Let’s see what Sammy flavoring tastes like…” she brought Samantha up to her mouth, parting her fingers and letting her tongue slide out between her lips and slowly slide its way up the tiny redhead’s body, causing her to shiver with excitement as Carmen’s saliva coated her.

Samantha struggled to hold on to Carmen’s tongue as it slid across her, lingering between her legs and tasting her arousal as she gasped and squeezed at the powerful appendage, flicking over her and rubbing slowly over her womanhood. She moaned, feeling her orgasm rise as Carmen teased her. Her eyes went wide as Carmen’s tongue suddenly slid under her, scooping her up off her soft palm.

“W-Wait, Carmen!” Samantha panicked, but her shout was silenced as Carmen slurped her between her lips, just a quick squeak of surprise echoing and a small bit of Samantha’s red hair sticking out from between Carmen’s pursed lips as she continued to toy with the tiny woman. Samantha’s world was dark, and the sounds of sloshing saliva filled her ears as Carmen’s tongue flipped her easily, causing her to flail as it found it’s way between her legs again.

She gasped loudly, and Carmen smirked, tasting the flood between the redhead’s legs as she came. She sucked greedily on Sammy for a few more seconds, treating her like a piece of hard candy as she savored the flavor of the tiny woman’s orgasm, then slowly stuck her tongue out, freeing her prisoner to flop, soaked, into her waiting palm.

“Delicious,” Carmen teased, reaching her other hand lower to massage Kyle, still trapped in her panties, closer to her opening. With a chuckle she brought Samantha to the neck of her shirt, sliding the girl in and letting her tumble down towards her breasts. She got caught in Carmen’s cleavage fairly easily, and didn’t need to be told to settle in. “You just stay there for a few Sammy,” Carmen growled, focusing her attention lower, on Kyle, who had finally found her entrance and was crawling in.

From Kyle’s perspective the humidity and warmth was overwhelming, and as he gritted his teeth and began crawling inside the tunnel, sliding along Carmen’s walls and causing her to clamp down on him as pleasure rocked up her spine.

“Oh yeah, like that,” Carmen hissed, bringing a hand down on her crotch again, “just keep going Kyle…” She crossed her legs, sealing him in as he squirmed, causing an electric feeling that caused her to gasp.

For Kyle it was like the world collapsed in on itself as soft silky walls around him pressed in, threatening to squeeze the air from his lungs and crush his body. He wasn’t afraid though, he trusted Carmen, and with a grin and another grunt of exertion he forced himself deeper inside her, the wet walls of her womanhood sliding against his skin.

“Yes!” Carmen howled, feeling a spasm start between her legs, quickly spreading to the rest of her body. She reached down the front of her pajamas, fingering herself furiously as Kyle’s movements caused an earthquake that lasted several minutes, leaving her in a heap on the couch, dazed and a little sweaty. “Good boy,” she murmured, grasping around in her underwear as she searched for him. Her fingers found him, and she pulled him out with a grin.

“Fuck, I think I almost passed out,” Kyle wheezed with a smile. He was completely soaked with her fluids, glistening slightly in the low light.

“You did fine, you big sissy,” Carmen laughed, “go join Sammy,” she brought him up to the neckline of her shirt as she had a moment before, and sent Kyle tumbling down to his wife. She smirked and focused on the two, causing them to shrink smaller, smaller still, until the five in couple was a one-inch couple, trapped hopelessly in the endless fields of her breasts.

That should keep them occupied for a while, Carmen thought sleepily as she fumbled for the TV remote. Kyle’s efforts had really taken a lot out of her, and she struggled to keep her eyes open as she watched the news report detailing the FBI’s report on Jormungand activity in the Chicago area.

Melinda twisted a cigarette in her ashtray, happy to be back in her own office where nobody would give her a dirty look for her love of cheap tobacco. She sighed and looked around at the walls, pictures of her and various Valkyries following their gene therapy coated the walls. One in particular, with a gilded frame, showed a smiling Asian woman, a porty bald man, and herself. For so long the picture had brought her a pang of sorrow, but now… she was able to see the smiles on all of their faces again. She turned and looked at the other wall, where Carmen’s smiling face looked back at her from behind the framed glass, and with a nod and a smile she sat down in her chair.

“Lacey,” she said, hitting the intercom button to her receptionist, “I’ll be staying in the clinic more regularly from now on… I’d like you to put out the word to the hospitals that I’m willing to commit to seven reductions a day, every day this month. I’ve got a lot of catching up to do.”

“Y-Yes ma’am!” Lacey said eagerly, “that’s going to really make the Christmas season for a lot of families!”

“It won’t end there,” Melinda promised, looking at her husband’s photo on her desk, “we’re back to helping people…” I hope you’re proud Harrison, I did my best, she thought, picking up the picture and giving him one final smile.

The End

Chapter End Notes:

There will be an epilogue tomorrow or in the next day or so, I hope everyone enjoyed this tale, it was a different type of story from most of the ones I write, but I think it turned out well.