- Text Size +

“If she makes a move, I want you two to run for the back door, then try to get the cops’ attention,” Carmen muttered as the other woman approached them.

“Carmen?” Samantha asked fearfully.

“Just fucking do it!” she hissed.

“I see you’ve been in my kit,” the other Valkyrie said, eyeing Carmen warily, “that’s… rude.”

“Yeah well, I left mine in the van,” Carmen said, “I think that’s close enough.”

The woman stopped maybe ten feet from her, “I’m… Jane,” she said.

“Last name Doe?” Carmen said sarcastically, “walk out the door, I won’t go to the cops until you’re gone, that’s the best deal I’m willing to cut with a fucking snake.”

“Serpent,” Jane corrected casually, moving laterally from Carmen, Kyle, and Samantha in a circular predatory motion, “these two are ours Miss… what is your name girl?”

“Carmen Mendez,” she said, cracking her knuckles, “and they’re mine.

Behind her, Kyle and Samantha shot each other a look, briefly wondering together which was worse. “Jane” gave the pair a sudden cold smile that left Kyle with no illusions about which of the two women he’d rather leave with.

“The bravery is admirable,” Jane said, “but if you get in my way tonight girl, you will die. There’s nothing you can do to save those two now, don’t throw your life away for the fool nurse’s ideals.”

Kyle and Samantha watched the scene play out, glancing at each other. They made eye contact as Carmen and Jane stared each other down, and the unconscious decision was reached between them.

Run! Samantha mouthed.

Kyle nodded, turning and sprinting for the back door. He shouted in surprise as he tripped, the floor seeming to fly out from beneath him, expanding in all directions. He tumbled across the carpet, the fibers suddenly rising around his ankles like a tall grass as he stumbled to his feet. He glanced to his right, seeing Samantha had somehow gotten a lot farther away, impossibly far away.

We’re smaller, he realized, whirling around in horror and seeing that Carmen and Jane now loomed over them, true giants.

“Don’t go anywhere you two,” Jane chuckled, glancing at Carmen.

Carmen felt a small buzz, almost like a static electric shock, and rolled her eyes, “You can’t shrink another Valkyrie dumbass, you’d know that if you hadn’t gotten your gene therapy in some mobster’s basement.”

“Always so fucking eager to hold that official status over those of us on the outside,” Jane sneered, “you’re no better than I am just because you got to meet the nurse a few times.”

“Et in…” Carmen began, then paused, hell, what is it Melinda always says? She sighed and raised her fists, “Fuck it, you want them, you go through me.”

“Acceptable,” Jane said with a wide grin as she lunged at Carmen.

For Kyle and Samantha, it was like seeing two buildings fight, and they sprinted towards each other, stumbling over the carpet like it was an overgrown field, the floor rumbling with their footsteps as they made contact. Kyle felt himself stop, looking up in awe.

Jane threw a punch at Carmen, who deftly stepped out of the way, grabbing the other woman’s wrist and using her momentum to throw her into a nearby wall, cracking the paneling. Carmen flew at the other woman while she was down, screaming and bringing her fist down just as Jane rolled out of the way.

“I thought you organized crime girls were supposed to be tough?” Carmen mocked, rearing back for another blow. She never got a chance to try it, Jane swept her legs with a snarl, sending her tumbling to the ground too.

“Come on!” Samantha shouted, pulling at Kyle’s arm and breaking the stunned awe that he was in, watching the pair of skyscraper sized women fight.

We can’t be more than six inches tall, Kyle thought, looking around at their massive entry room fearfully, what can we even-“

“Under here!” Samantha screamed, pulling him underneath a couch at the edge of their living room. The gap between the floor and the edge of the couch was maybe two inches, and they got on their bellies, crawling into the dark space.

“God, when was the last time we vacuumed under here?” Kyle coughed, feeling his heartbeat start to slow as they crawled across the rough surface of the carpet. In the darkness beneath the couch, he felt safer, like they had a moment to breathe and-

“FOUND YOU!” Jane shouted, curling her fingers under the couch and tossing it over in one smooth motion. Light flooded Kyle and Samantha’s vision as they looked up, feebly shielding their eyes as the grinning woman stood over them triumphantly.

“I’d say a capture is right out,” Jane said, lifting her massive tennis shoe with a grin, “guess we’re going to have to cut straight to elimination!”

That shoe was easily twice the length of Kyle’s body, and looked more like a falling truck than a piece of footwear. Time seemed to slow, and he gripped Samantha in his arms, surprising himself with his own strength as he rolled them both bodily to the side. Jane’s foot slammed into the ground with enough force that he felt his hair blow back, and the sound was like a gunshot, startling him and causing him to hug Samantha close and squeeze his eyes shut.

Samantha whimpered, trying to move her head and squeeze herself into Kyle’s shoulder, but she realized with horror that her hair was pinned beneath the immense shoe that had only just missed crushing the pair of them into a messy red stain on their own carpet. She opened her eyes and moaned in terror, tears in the corner of her eyes as she saw that foot raising over them again, the grin on Jane’s face etching into her mind as she readied for the killing blow.

There was a loud *CRACK* as an end table broke apart across Jane’s back, staggering her and causing her to swear loudly. Kyle and Samantha screamed and held each other as the massive pieces of wood fell around them, each one more than capable of crushing the pair as they landed like falling rocks in an avalanche.

Jane snarled through the pain and whirled, looking for Carmen, only to be greeted by a right hook that sent her seeing stars, stumbling backwards through the living room.

Kyle and Samantha watched as Carmen moved like a billowing storm cloud, an unstoppable natural force passing over them, raining blows like lightning down on the woman who had been about to end their lives.

Carmen found herself in a state of surprising calm, the kind she hadn’t felt in years not since…

This is what it was like, turning a soccer game around… She smirked, adjusting her boxer’s stance as a bloodied Jane steadied herself against the back wall of the house, sneering and raising her own fists. From the way she moved she’d had her own share of martial arts experience, Krav maga at least, Carmen thought, moving out of the way of a strike that would have blinded her had she been a hair slower.

She grabbed Jane’s arm, pivoting and using the other woman’s momentum to toss her through the sliding glass back door of the house. With a predatory grin she stepped through the newly created opening, the glass crunching under her feet as she stepped out onto the patio.

The commotion had attracted the police, several of whom had been milling around the back yard. They ran towards Carmen and Jane, shouting with their guns drawn. Carmen sighed and put her hands up, but her eyes went wide as Jane just snarled, leaping to her feet and running towards the wooded edge of the property.

Carmen heard gunshots, and the other woman twitched slightly with the impacts, Valkyries were far from bulletproof, but from what Carmen had heard, and what she was seeing now, they could take some absurd punishment.

One of the officers, a big man, as tall as Carmen herself, stepped in Jane’s way, “NO!” Carmen shouted, abandoning her posture, “Just let her go, you don’t-“

She watched, horrified, as the man disappeared, a small moving bundle in his pile of clothes the only thing remaining as the gun clattered to the ground. Carmen’s world slowed, and she gritted her teeth, both impressed and despairing that this woman had apparently been able to shrink three victims inside of an hour.

Jane raised her foot up over the shrunken officer just as he poked his head out from the pool of his own uniform. A small scream rang out, and Carmen matched it, holding out her hand and willing with all her might to restore the man to his full size.

The shoe came down, and there was a crack as it impacted the man just as his size shot back up to normal. He cried out in pain, those ribs were definitely broken, but he was alive.

“HER HEAD!” Carmen screamed, “you have to shoot her in-“

A hail of bullets followed as more officers came around the side of the house, opening fire at the genetically enhanced woman standing over their wounded comrade. At least one of the officers had heeded Carmen’s advice, and as the gunfire ceased Jane toppled over, bleeding out on Kyle and Samantha’s freshly cut lawn.

Carmen sighed, her heart still pounding as she tried to calm down. The police were shouting, running towards the other Valkyrie sprawled out on the grass, though she didn’t really hear them. She turned, stepping back into the house and looking at the damage from the fight. She felt an odd sense of pride, and although she certainly didn’t feel like it, she had a small smile on her face as she entered the living room.

“Sammy?” she called quietly, “Kyle?”

The six inch tall pair peeked hesitantly out from under one of the remaining end tables, looking for an amused Carmen like a pair of scared mice.

“I-Is she-“

“Cleanup, aisle three,” Carmen muttered, jerking her thumb out the shattered window.

Kyle felt an odd sense of relief, and a moment later he held Samantha’s hand as the naked couple nervously stepped back out into the living room. They watched, still awestruck by Carmen’s size and strength, as she easily righted their couch, the *thoom* as it hit the floor echoing to the tiny pair like a cannon.

“C-Can you make us big again?” Samantha asked feebly, looking up at the skyscraper of a woman as she sighed, flopping herself on their couch.

“Give me a minute,” Carmen grunted, her mind bringing her back to why she was here in the first place, “I’ll let you guys go to four feet,” she said, mentally summoning the energy to unshrink them, “that radiation really fucked you guys up, you’re going to be spending most of your time on the small side for at least the next few months.”

The world spun, and Kyle and Samantha staggered, steadying themselves as a feeling like a carnival ride gripped their stomachs. The world shot up, and they went from mice on the ground to four-foot dwarves in an instant.

Numbly Samantha grabbed one of the discarded blankets, wrapping it around herself for modesty, and for warmth as the night air blew in through the shattered window. Kyle moved to her side, bringing the blanket over himself too as the pair collapsed on the couch next to Carmen.

“That… wasn’t the relaxing night I expected,” Samantha said in a meek voice.

Carmen snorted, and Kyle fought a chuckle himself. The three of them broken into an almost mad laughter all at the same time.

Carmen looked out the window of one of the mansion’s guest bedrooms, in her mind, whatever was between you, if you saved someone’s life you deserved to crash at their house, and she’d fallen into a deep sleep once the police had finished questioning them.

The forested view really was spectacular, the mansion itself wasn’t that far outside of the city, but the trees were planted in such a way as to give the illusion of a countryside manor. Idly, she wondered how much it had cost the pair.

There was a knock at her door, “come in,” she called, not taking her eyes off the morning sunrise.

She knew who it was immediately, the thick smell of cheap tobacco wafting into the room ahead of Melinda, “Carmen,” the head nurse said quietly.

“Melinda,” she returned, sighing as she turned to face the head nurse.

“There was quiet a lot of excitement here last night,” she said quietly, “I’ve spoken with everyone else, from the sound of things you’re quite the hero.”

Carmen shrugged, “I wasn’t going to let some bitch from Jormungand take my patients, is there anyone who would?”

“No,” Melinda said, bringing her cigarette to her mouth for a moment. She puffed a small grey cloud from her nostrils as she thought, “I’m impressed you fought her off though, they tend to be much more… physical, than those of us on the side of angels.”

“Most Valkyries aren’t me,” Carmen replied, crossing her arms, “and by the way, when were you going to let those of us in the clinics know there was a Jormungand cell operating in Chicago?”

“The FBI and the rest of the letter agencies know, after some discussion with them I made the decision to keep those of you at a clinical level in the dark… I suppose now you know what my business in the Windy City is.” She looked out the window, where police cars still sat on the driveway, along with one van marked “County Coroner.” Melinda looked at Carmen again, and while she said nothing Carmen could hear the wheels turning behind those eyes.

Carmen’s face darkened, “you thought it was me, didn’t you? You thought I was in fucking Jormungand?”

“They’re operating out of one of the clinics here, and you were one of our top suspects,” Melinda said in a neutral tone, “to be honest, when I saw the police report with your name attached to this incident…” She gave a small smile, “well, the rest of the report was a pleasant surprise.” She glanced down at the coroner’s van again, “that girl has nothing on file anywhere, identification is fake, no dental records… her fingerprints place her at the scene of numerous disappearances throughout the Midwest. She’s a pawn, the real mastermind is operating on a more legitimate level… mostly.”

“Why would you suspect me?” Carmen asked angrily.

Melinda just chuckled and rolled her eyes, “Carmen… I did my best to beat a little empathy into you during our time together, but you are who you are, and I will not say any more on the subject.”

Carmen sighed, feeling a mix of guilt and anger. She wanted to protest, but…

What were you here tonight to do? She thought, self-reflection being forced into her like a hot knife under the withering gaze of her mentor.

She sighed, then smiled, “you’re one to talk about empathy Melinda, you were the harshest teacher I ever had.”

“Judging by the state of your education when they brought you to me, I’m also the only one who ever taught you anything valuable,” Melinda said with a smirk.

She looked outside one final time, the police were still doing crime scene analysis, and true to Melinda’s word a large black van with an FBI logo on the side was heading up the drive.

“So why does the FBI want you involved in all of this?” Carmen asked, “Jormungand are Enhanced Individuals sure, but they’re just another gang at the end of the day, right?”

“They’re more than that,” Melinda said bitterly, “and they have their reasons to fear me.”

“Fear you?” Carmen asked, raising an eyebrow, “no offense Melinda, but while I respect you I’m pretty sure I could take you apart-“ she gasped as her clothes began getting looser, looking up in awe at a smug Melinda who now loomed over her.

“T-This is impossible,” Carmen stammered, “our powers don’t work on each other!”

Melinda just chuckled, taking another drag of her cigarette. A moment later Carmen was back at her normal height, eye to eye with the head nurse.

“Remember dear, the Groves gene is named for my late husband, and I had my powers for a decade before going public with them… I taught the first generation of Valkyries everything you know, but I didn’t teach you half of what I know.” She chuckled at Carmen’s expression as she walked out the door.

Kyle and Samantha lay in their bed, staring at the ceiling together. At their newly reduced size the already massive bed was truly gigantic, and they cuddled each other in the middle, embracing as they tried to make sense of everything that had happened.

“What are we going to do?” Samantha moaned.

“It’ll be okay,” Kyle said soothingly, stroking his wife’s hair while his own mind raced, “w-we’ve got cops all over the place, and we’re smart, we can figure this out! Get ahead of… whoever is after us.”

“We’ve got to let them make us small…” Samantha whispered, “C-Carmen said we’d have to spend time like that for months?

“We won’t always have a psychopath trying to kill us at that size,” Kyle muttered, hopefully.

“These Jormungand people though, they could be anywhere?” Samantha whispered, “how are we supposed to know if the next one that comes is working with them?”

Kyle was quiet a moment, not sure if he should be the one to say it first. Samantha turned to look at him, gulping nervously as she summoned up the courage to air what they were both thinking.

“W-We know Carmen isn’t one of them,” Samantha said finally.

“Is that better though?” Kyle asked with a sigh, “I mean yeah, she’s not with Jormungand, but she didn’t exactly come here with our best interests in mind.”

“She still saved our lives,” Samantha said quietly.

Kyle swore under his breath in frustration. As an avid strategy game player, he knew which route he should logically take, the potentially lethal unknown, versus the unpleasant known…

“Damn it,” he growled, “I guess we lived through her for four years; we can handle another few months.”

Kyle and Samantha walked through their house, each wearing an overly loose bathrobe as the only clothing that would reliably fit at a mere four feet tall. Kyle gulped as he looked at how large his house looked, even with a relatively small amount of size taken from him. The brief time on the floor at six inches had been terrifying, even without the two giants battling through his living room.

Carmen was in their kitchen, and Kyle scowled as he saw she was drinking orange juice straight from the carton.

“There are cups right up there,” Samantha said, sharing Kyle’s annoyance.

“No need,” Carmen said, taking another swig and several long gulps of the orange juice. “Ah,” she said happily, putting it down, “I’m just going to finish it off.”

“There was almost a whole carton left,” Samantha muttered, crossing her arms and causing the loose robe to billow around her.

“I eat like four thousand calories a day Sammy, more when I’m shrinking people,” Carmen replied, wiping her mouth with her sleeve. “Listen-“

“We need to talk,” Kyle said, hoisting himself up into one of the kitchen chairs with some effort. He grimaced as he saw how close the table came to his chin, he looked like he needed a booster seat…

“Look,” Carmen growled, “it’s been a wild twenty four hours, why don’t we call this thing a wash and I’ll get out of-“

“We want you to do our shrinking therapy,” Samantha interrupted, grunting as she faced the same struggle to get into a chair that Kyle had.

Carmen snorted, “What?” she asked, “look guys, I’m going to just forget the whole thing with dragging you back to my clinic for…”

“Torture?” Samantha asked, crossing her arms and glaring at the amazon.

Carmen rolled her eyes, “I wasn’t going to torture you, you babies, yeah I was going to get some payback for what you did but-“

“Okay enough,” Kyle said angrily, “we need someone to fix us up that we know isn’t in this Jormungand thing, Samantha and I were talking, and we want you to stay with us until either these people are caught or we’re able to go back to full size.”

“I wasn’t lying,” Carmen said with a smirk, “it’s going to be months to repair all that cell and organ damage, they really pushed you guys up against death’s door.”

“Why can’t we just stay at four feet tall?” Samantha asked, “it’s not great but it’s not as bad as…” she gulped, “smaller sizes.”

“The energy that causes shrinking jump starts healing,” Carmen explained, “but when you return to full size only some of it sticks, you’re both feeling okay at four feet, but if I put you back up all the way you’d be a pair of radiation zombies again within a half hour.” Carmen grinned a little at their discomfort, “longer time at smaller sizes? More of it sinks in, there’s a bit of a diminishing return per shrink, so it’s best to routinely bring you back up to a bigger size, and give you a “fresh” hit of the energy.”

“Well great, you’re going to be the one doing it for us,” Samantha said, “our very own live-in Valkyrie for our treatment.”

Carmen scowled, “now look here, I don’t know if the life of the super-rich has gone to your head, but nobody gets their own personal live in-“

“I think it’s a grand idea,” Melinda said, walking into the kitchen, thankfully without a cigarette this time. “Carmen dear, these two need you, and it’s not safe for them to be traveling to and from clinics, or frankly to have unknown Valkyries coming in and out.”

“Hold on a minute,” Carmen growled.

“It’ll be best for your own safety too dear,” Melinda said idly, “the police will be keeping a close watch on these two, and by extension you, it should keep Jormungand from attempting any reprisals.”

“I’m not scared of them,” Carmen said angrily.

“Then you’re a fool,” Melinda muttered. “I have to be going,” she smiled, nodding at Kyle and Samantha, “It was a pleasure Mr. And Mrs. Westwood, I hope next time we meet it’ll be under more pleasant circumstances.”

The trio watched her leave, and Carmen glared across the table at Kyle and Samantha, who were giving her smug grins. She squeezed the empty carton of orange juice angrily, crushing it and startling the two. Now it was her turn to smile as uncomfortable looks traced across their faces.

“Fine, I guess you two are getting what you wanted,” she growled, “meet me in your bedroom, one hour.”

“M-Meet you for what?” Samantha asked uncertainly.

“You guys should have been shrunk the rest of the way last night,” Carmen said with a wicked grin, “we’ve got to make up for lost time.”

Samantha walked to the window, drawing the curtains closed as Kyle nervously sat on the bed. She turned to him and gave him what she hoped was a reassuring smile, but she was fighting to keep herself calm too. Their last foray into smaller sizes had been frightening, reduced to insects before a woman determined to kill them in a brutal and horrifying manner…

Then there was Carmen herself… however much she didn’t believe her former bully would permanently harm or kill her and her husband, she worried exactly what Carmen would do. In a way it was high school all over again, seeing her approach in the hallways and wondering what hellish torment she’d cooked up for the day.

Carmen entered without knocking, startling them both. The towering amazon was wearing a tight-fitting white t-shirt, soaked through with sweat revealing a black sports bra underneath, along with a pair of running shorts that exposed her long dark skinned legs. She had a smug grin on her face, and her hair was slick with sweat, jet black as her bangs were plastered to her forehead. As the smell billowed into the room Samantha felt a warmth between her legs. She bit her lip as she felt her arousal build, and on the bed Kyle squirmed, trying to hide a rising erection beneath the loose bath robe.

“I was just trying out that treadmill I saw in your workout room, I was kind of surprised you two of all people would have weights and stuff, but I guess when you have a house this big why the hell not?” Carmen laughed, enjoying their discomfort as she walked in and kicked her shoes of, setting her sweaty socked feet on the carpet one after the other.

“I-It’s mostly for guests,” Samantha stammered, trying to keep a cool head as she felt a dampness between her legs.

“Well, I am a guest, aren’t I?” Carmen chuckled, “oh oops, sorry, I must have forgotten about my pheromones… they get crazy strong when I’m all sweaty like this.” Carmen jokingly lifted her arm, inhaling and wrinkling her nose, “whew, I know that you normals just love this smell, but to us it’s just our normal stinky old sweat.”

“A-Are you going to make us smaller or just drip your sweat all over my carpet?” Kyle managed.

“I suppose that’s what I’m here for,” Carmen said with a predatory grin. “Okay, you guys want to take the robes off or let me shrink you out of them?” The two hesitantly looked at each other and Carmen rolled her eyes, “come on guys, I already saw the vienna sausage and the itty bitty titty committee, just take them off.”

“Fuck you,” Kyle growled, sliding the robe off and going to join Samantha, who was also disrobing.

“You wish,” Carmen giggled.

She hadn’t bothered preparing receptor serum, she felt electric, unstoppable, Zen as it were. Before Kyle could react, she reached out and touched the tip of her finger to his forehead, and for the first time in far too long, relished the electric feeling of the shrinking energy racing down her arm. It was like stretching a limb that had fallen asleep, and a moment later Kyle looked up at her from the carpet, blinking in wonder at her immense form.

“Whatcha think Sammy?” Carmen asked, “is he cuter like this?”

“H-How small is he?” Samantha asked nervously, fighting the urge to scoop up her tiny husband and run.

“We’re doing three inches today, now how do you want to get yours?” Carmen laughed, “a forehead tap like Kyle? Or maybe…” she jokingly blew a kiss at Samantha, causing the nerdy girl to blush as red as her hair.

“F-Forehead!” she squeaked.

“Whatever,” Carmen said with a small smile, tapping Samantha just above her closed eyes. Like Kyle it was startlingly easy, and she looked down happily at her tiny nerds, pitifully getting to their feet amidst the ankle high carpeting of their own room.

“How’s the view down there?” she called, “now, normally I keep the tinies in a nice specially sealed dormitory, but I accidentally left it out in the van…” she tapped her chin thoughtfully, “I can’t just leave you two on the floor while I go get it…” She snapped her fingers! “I know!”

Samantha and Kyle watched, spellbound, as a socked foot the size of a bus lifted off the carpet. Carmen slowly peeled the damp footwear off, causing a new wave of her scent to billow over them as the caramel colored skin was exposed.

“Oh no,” Kyle muttered, instinctively turning to run as Carmen’s massive hand dove down for him.

“Gotcha!” she giggled, bringing the squirming Kyle over to the sock’s opening. He shouted in surprise as he was dropped in, tumbling along the stretched cotton sides before landing in the toe. Samantha couldn’t even muster the will to run as the hand curled around her, the tree trunk thick fingers tightening around her as she was delivered up to the same fate as Kyle. “And two!” Carmen laughed, dumping Samantha in next. Like Kyle her descent was slowed as she bounced along the sides, coating her with bits of white fuzz and Carmen’s sweat until she landed with a grunt on top of her husband.

The pair groaned, looking up at Carmen’s grinning face, “Now you two be good in there while I go get your new house…” She slowly tied the top of the sock shut, dimming the light and trapping the pair. She giggled as she looked at the squirming as the two struggled in the sock’s toe, then gently laid it across the mattress.

“You two have fun in there!” she said, bending over to enjoy the sight one final time, “I think I might take a shower… get a little snack, so just make yourselves comfortable!” She laughed as she walked out of their bedroom.

Kyle and Samantha gagged, the thick smell of Carmen’s sweaty sock coming at them from all sides. The most bizarre thing was they’d both smelled it before, Carmen had always loved tormenting them with her gym socks, but they’d never had the added layer of a Valkyrie’s pheromones. Within seconds both of them were panting, fighting a powerful arousal as they pawed at each other in the dark space.

“Oh my god,” Samantha laughed suddenly, startling Kyle, “this is just like when she put us in her locker…”

“Her locker smelled better,” Kyle said. The earthy smell of Carmen’s post-workout feet had started to settle on them, a grimy salty feeling that marinated their skin. The sock was still slightly warm from when she’d been wearing it, and it felt almost like being in a muggy tent.

“I know it’s fucked up,” Samantha moaned, “but… Kyle, I need you right now.

“Yeah, I know,” he breathed, his own erection rock hard as he positioned himself over her in the dark. She cried out in pleasure as he entered her, an easy thing with how wet she was. The two of them settled into a brisk pace, the wildness of the situation and the powerful pheromones driving them both into a frenzy that they rarely had as a couple.

“Yes!” Samantha screamed, pulling him into her as she came. The smell of Carmen’s sweat permeated the air between them as he collapsed on top of her.

Carmen walked back into the master bedroom, her hair wrapped in a towel after the long hot shower she’d enjoyed, and the small terrarium sized dormitory under her arm.

“Okay you two, I’m-“ she paused, hearing a loud scream of pleasure, Sammy’s? echo from the small lump of her tied sock on the bed. She blinked, then chuckled, I’ll come back in a few minutes…

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for the reviews so far! Carmen, Kyle, and Samantha are back together again, though not under circumstances any of them would prefer.