- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first part of this chapter has the villains doing some executions, just thought I'd provide a warning up front because most of my stories don't have much/any cruel content and it feels bad to throw readers into it unawares.

The small private jet skidded to a stop, the salted runway and the grime of the post-sleet morning crunching beneath the wheels of the landing gear. Hiroyuki gritted his teeth, the runway was not as free from ice as he would have liked, and while he’d had plenty of landings in Japan’s winter weather, he was used to landing in sunny California or even Florida during the few flights he’d made to the United States. Being in America during the winter felt… wrong somehow.

He sent his final few logs to the air traffic controller, then collected himself a moment, preparing to go speak to his passenger. She waited, expectantly, in an elegant black skirt and dress shirt that matched her short cut hair, sitting she was no less imposing, and Hiroyuki gulped as she stood up, seeing her full height again.

These Valkyries… they’re too much, he thought, clearing his throat as he found the wave of lust he suddenly felt for the woman. Judging by her amused expression she knew exactly the effect she had on him.

“Have we arrived?” Arisu Moriyama asked calmly in Japanese. She would likely be forgoing her native tongue for the next week at least while she was here, and she wished to indulge in it with the pilot for a short time before switching to English.

“We have Miss Moriyama,” Hiroyuki said with a quick bow, “can I carry your bag until we meet your driver?”

“There is no need,” Arisu said, hefting the large duffle bag next to her. Metal clinked inside, and… Hiroyuki could have sworn he’d heard a cry for help, muffled and far away, but that was…

Don’t question it, he reminded himself, you have seen all manner of things flying for the Yakuza over the years, and you still live because you wisely forget them. He watched as she gave him a final nod as she left the plane, and he felt a sense of relief come over him as he watched her walk down the portable staircase through the circular jet window.

“How was the flight?” Juliet asked as Arisu stepped into the black limousine.

“Uneventful,” Arisu said in slightly accented English, sitting next to the other Valkyrie as the car drove off. “The Yakuza were willing to provide me with a flight, as a sign of respect,” she grinned, “it was a long effort to earn their trust, but now that I have it, they are quite open with gifts.”

“The Italians here were much the same,” Juliet mused, “though I think they still view us as hired muscle and… disposal. They’ll be providing us with a few pawns for the plan… I must ask though, what drove you to come all the way here to see this carried out yourself?” Juliet gave a smile that wasn’t quite a smile, “do you not trust me?”

Arisu turned her head ever so slightly, giving the other woman a cold gaze. The very tip of her mouth curled into something, but it would be a stretch to call that a smile either.

“I trust you enough,” Arisu said, meeting her gaze and unnerving Juliet slightly. “I forget, what did you do before the nurse came for you?”

“I was a librarian,” Juliet said uncomfortably, she didn’t like to think of her life before the gene therapy.

“I was a waitress,” Arisu said, “at an establishment of ill repute.” She looked out the window, looking at the skyscrapers of Chicago as they moved further into the city, “I know that many of you like to think that you have become something greater, but I know I am that same girl, and I did not survive in that place by allowing those I did not trust to stand behind me as you do.” She smirked at Juliet’s uncomfortable silence, “of course now I am powerful, I could easily kill those men I was afraid of with my bare hands! If not simply reduce them to bugs beneath my feet.” She looked at the other Valkyrie and smirked, “tell me, has decent sushi reached this city? Or should I have stopped in California?”

Juliet and Arisu sat together in her hotel suite, each with a plate of sushi rolls from the hotel’s restaurant in front of them. Arisu had spoken with the chef a few moments in her native tongue, and, apparently satisfied, had ordered two plates to her room.

Juliet stared at the chop sticks a moment, “Would you be offended if I-“

“Please,” Arisu said, gesturing to a fork and knife that had been brought along with the traditional utensils.

Juliet nodded, reaching for the fork, then paused, Arisu was reaching into her large duffel bag for something… She raised an eyebrow as she saw the Asian woman hover her hand over her plate, and she struggled to keep her face impassive as a pair of shrunken men, no larger than bugs, no larger than rice, screamed, falling onto one of Arisu’s sushi rolls.

“Is there a problem?” Arisu asked sweetly, using her chopsticks to reach for a salmon roll. She slowly lifted it to her mouth, popping it in and chewing it slowly, closing her eyes and savoring the flavor. The two shrunken men screamed feebly from their spot on the next roll in the line, and seemed to struggle against the sticky rice as they tried to escape.

“Doing your executions over dinner seems a little…” Juliet searched for the words, not wanting to admit how uncomfortable she was.

Arisu’s eyes lit up, “oh, you’ve never eaten one of your tinies?” She gave an almost girlish giggle at the thought.

“I like to use my shoes,” Juliet replied coolly.

“That is amusing as well!” Arisu beamed, “but there is something delightful about this,” her enormous face loomed over the panicking men with grin that stretched like a railway train across her impossibly large visage. The chopsticks came down, twin columns that easily shifted their entire world as Arisu picked up the sushi roll. “There is an art to it,” she said, turning the sushi roll and watching the two men try to keep their balance, “you chew slow, careful, you don’t want to accidentally crush them on the way down!”

Juliet watched, stone faced, as Arisu casually popped the sushi roll, and the two men, into her mouth. She moaned with pleasure, chewing slowly, her tongue occasionally poking her cheek as she shepherded the two extra additions to her sushi roll away from her teeth as she chewed.

Arisu sighed, savoring the feeling of the two thrashing and panicking for just a moment longer, then with a loud gulp she swallowed, sending them to their fate. With a smirk she reached for a small cup of sake, eager to wash the morsel down.

“I love turf wars back home,” Arisu said idly, “it gives me many delicious opportunities for work.”

It’s not any different from you stepping on someone, Juliet told herself, keeping her hand steady as she ate one of her own sushi rolls. It’s not… she couldn’t convince herself, if the World Serpent had wanted to rattle her, she’d succeeded.

“Are you still worried about why I am here in person?” Arisu asked, leaning over the table and putting her head in her hands like she’d just confessed to a friend which boy she liked, “please try to relax, I am not some madwoman who would come to execute an underling for a single failure, you do a very good job with our operations here.”

Juliet relaxed slightly, “if not me, then why?” she asked.

“The initial failure is not the end of the game,” Arisu explained, “it is a hand we lost, but as I have communicated to you, I believe the answer is to raise.” She took another sip of sake, smirking as she felt the small tickle inside her belly that had nothing to do with the alcohol. “Melinda has involved herself, and this Carmen is one of hers.”

There was a bitterness to the World Serpent’s voice, a haunted tone that almost made Juliet want to probe it.

“The business partner, Richard, is he fully ours?” Arisu said, moving on.

“He’s a greedy fool,” Juliet said with a smile, “but he’s wrapped around my finger. I won’t protest if the answer is no, but I’d like to keep him.”

“Consider him yours,” Arisu said dismissively, “we’ll have plenty of use for him for years to come, we certainly can’t have our surrogates openly take control of… what was the company called again?”

“Goblin,” Juliet said, almost chuckling at the name, “I can’t believe it’s coming pre-loaded on phones now…”

“Goblin, interesting…” Arisu mused, “I almost called us The Yokai… but Melinda and her Valkyries made me want a more appropriate name, and so we are Jormungand.” She chuckled, “it hurts her every time she says it, reads it, thinks it.

“So it’s personal then?” Juliet said, reaching for her own cup of Sake. She downed it in a single gulp, the harsh rice-wine burning a throat more accustomed to Port.

Arisu’s face was expressionless, “Tell me about this Carmen,” she said finally, “she killed one of your field girls?”

“The police did, but by all accounts, Carmen was able to physically overpower her,” Juliet replied, “reconnaissance indicates that she often spars with professional fighters.”

“She must be decently skilled then,” Arisu said with a smile, “I do wish I could meet her myself… so few of us who receive Melinda’s gift appreciate the finer aspects of it.” She glanced at Juliet and smiled, “I don’t suppose you have any interest in the martial arts?”

“No,” Juliet said, a little too quickly, “I er… prefer to use my shrinking abilities or… a gun.”

Arisu shrugged, patting her stomach lightly as she felt her meal’s movement slow, “Everything has a place, I know you could not discuss details over our normal communication channels, but… tell me now, I am eager to hear them!”

“Carmen’s nurse will flag her as the leader of our operations in Chicago,” Juliet said, “obviously a police raid will be needed to extract such a dangerous individual from such high-profile hostages, and…” Juliet smiled, “so many things can go wrong, Carmen attempted to shrink the officers, Carmen resisted, Carmen stomped them to death before the police could get to her… The story isn’t set yet, but all three will be dead by the time it’s over.”

“You have someone in the police force who can guarantee this?” Arisu asked with an eyebrow raised.

Her tone was impressed, and Juliet beamed, “Yes, the local organizations have plenty of assets they’re willing to loan out for the right price.”

“I long for the day when our own group is so established as to have tools like that,” Arisu sighed, “tell Richard to prepare his media campaign, I want everyone in the world to know Carmen was Melinda’s student, that Melinda had another protege go down this path.”

“We have a picture of Carmen and Melinda shaking hands post gene therapy,” Juliet said with a smile, “it will be everywhere by this weekend.”

“She takes one of those with all of us,” Arisu said with a smile, “or she did… back when she still did the instructing.”

“I wouldn’t know” Juliet replied, “she’d retired from it by my time.”

“I want to tell her Carmen was innocent,” Arisu decided, “I don’t know when, maybe in a year, five years, ten… but I will tell her one day.” She smiled and turned to Juliet, “I will see the death of her dream, I will force her to bury her husband’s ghost.”

Juliet was quiet a moment, “Melinda’s husband, did you…”

Arisu looked out at the skyline again, “No… sometimes tragedies are just tragedies. If Melinda is right about anything, it’s that existence is unfair.”

Carmen had called Melinda several times, but had only gotten her voicemail. She shrugged and sighed, the other Valkyrie was probably healing a lot of people today or trapped in meetings. She’d returned Samantha and Kyle to four feet after lunch, giving them the afternoon at a larger size to get a few of their own things done. She’d tried to give them some space, she felt a little better around them now, but… she needed to go, she was sure of it.

With little else to do Carmen walked into the living room and flopped onto the couch, grabbing the TV remote and exploring Samantha and Kyle’s streaming packages.

Kyle and Samantha looked over the Goblin holiday promotions, “So we’re burying an actual treasure?” Samantha giggled, leaning in close and hugging Kyle. The pair were small enough that they could share the computer chair, but big enough that they could still use the device.

“Yep, real gold coins and everything, total worth around two hundred grand,” Kyle said with a smile as he reviewed the email. “It’s already done, we’ve got a few acres of farmland rented out and the work crew did the job and signed the NDAs last night.”

“You know our users are going to figure out the clues as soon as you post them,” Samantha said, running her fingers through his hair, “your DnD puzzles were never as clever as you thought they were.”

“I’m not writing the clues,” he said with a smirk, “I had the promotions department find a bunch of folklorists and a few b-list sci-fi authors to do it, I’m hoping they can cook up something that keeps our holiday treasure hunt going for at least a week, and for the record as a Dungeon Master I stole all of my riddles from children’s books, if you guys couldn’t crack them that’s on you.”

They were quiet a minute as they reviewed the promotion paperwork, then Samantha cleared her throat, “So uh… Carmen.”

“I guess she’s serious about leaving,” Kyle muttered, “she’s been trying to get ahold of that Melinda woman all day.”

“Yeah…” Samantha said, tensing up, “Kyle… I have a really bad idea, but I want to air it anyway.”

Kyle stopped, turning to stare at her a moment, “Uh… okay, shoot.”

“Do you want to,” Samantha said hesitantly, “I mean since she’s leaving and we might never see her again…” Samantha trailed off, unsure of how to word her absurd request to her husband, “It’s just… we both find her really hot, and I’m sure she feels the same way about us, and-“

“Oh my god,” Kyle said, a smile tracing across his face, “you want to have a threesome with Carmen!?”

“I-Is that really so crazy?” Samantha stammered.

Kyle leaned back in the chair, “I mean… I know we used to joke about inviting hot people for a threeway but…” he fought a chuckle, “I never thought we’d actually do it…” He glanced at her and gave her a reassuring smile, “so you finally want to try it with a girl, huh?”

Samantha’s face burned red, “K-Kyle you know I love you and I’m very attracted to you and-“

“Calm down,” Kyle laughed, “you know how I feel about Carmen, that girl is…” he sighed, thinking of Carmen’s teasing smirk, her Amazonian physique, “Carmen is something else.” He looked at Samantha and smiled, “you know if we do this, it’s like setting off a bomb, we can’t un-do it.”

Samantha beamed and clasped his hand, “let’s go find her!”

Carmen glanced up from her phone as the pair entered the room, she had something on TV, but she was mostly ignoring it.

“Hey guys,” she said casually, “you’ve got a few hours left before your next shrinking, so-“

“Carmen,” Samantha said boldly, “We want to have sex!”

Carmen started, almost dropping her phone on the floor, “What!?”

“I thought you were going to approach it a little more delicately,” Kyle hissed under his breath.

“Why dance around it?” Samantha replied as Carmen got up and walked over to them.

The pair watched as she retrieved something from her bag. A moment later Carmen knelt down in front of them, holding a contactless thermometer to Samantha’s head.

“I think you might have tiny fever,” Carmen explained, “it’s not dangerous but it can leave a shrunken person with some weird desires-“

“I don’t have tiny fever!” Samantha snapped, “I meant what I said, tell her Kyle!”

Carmen looked, to him, and he shrugged, “Yeah we uh…” he gulped, “we wanted to invite you to er…”

“To fuck?” Carmen asked, smirking and raising an eyebrow, “look guys, it’s been a crazy few days for me, so I don’t know if-“

“Now you listen up,” Samantha said, strutting up to the amazon and poking her in her ample chest, “you’ve spent all these years implying we wanted you, that I was into girls and had some huge crush on you, that Kyle should date you, well here we are Carmen, time to put up or shut up!”

Carmen rolled her eyes, “is this how you feel too Kyle?”

He gulped, “Uh… yeah.”

Carmen looked at the two of them, and they watched her expression, tension building in the room, is this really a good idea? she wondered. She desperately wanted to say yes, for so many reasons, but… should I really let myself get further into their lives? I’ve never brought them anything but-

“She’s chickening out!” Samantha said in disbelief, “I can’t believe it,” she gave a taunting grin, “big bad Carmen is-“

She reached for Samantha’s head, easily grabbing the smaller woman and crushing her face into her chest. Samantha squealed in surprise as she flailed against Carmen’s immense breasts, smothered by the warm pillows while Carmen chuckled. A moment later the pheromones were starting to kick in, and Samantha’s resistance falter, she started inhaling the aroma of Carmen’s skin, rubbing her face against her and almost purring.

With a chuckled Carmen grabbed Samantha, who looked at her, a little stunned and light headed, and tossed the smaller woman over her shoulder. She grinned down at Kyle, who was looking up with a mix of arousal and nervousness.

“Come on Kyle run, it’ll be funny,” Carmen said with a broad smile.

He turned and ran, but a moment later a powerful arm swept around waist, lifting him and tossing him over Carmen’s shoulder. He looked to his left, seeing Samantha similarly being hauled, an amazed and aroused expression on her face.

“I-It’s really happening,” she almost whispered, a stupid grin spreading across her features.

No getting off this ride now, Kyle realized as Carmen carried the pair up the stairs to the bedroom. His thoughts were interrupted as Carmen tossed the pair onto the bed, causing them to bounce slightly.

“I can’t decide if I’m excited or annoyed that I’m doing this while you two are four feet tall,” Carmen said, standing over them with her hands on her hips. She snapped her fingers, “strip!” The pair hurriedly tossed off the simple white shirts and shorts she’d given them, and she smirked when she saw Kyle was wearing the briefs style underwear she’d provided. “God damn those make your ass look good,” she muttered, pulling her own pants and panties down in one smooth motion. Her shirt went next, and she climbed on the bed, naked, rocking it with her size as the pair looked on in awe at her Amazonian form.

“W-What do you want to do first?” Samantha asked as Carmen settled between them.

She was answered by Kyle shouting in surprise as he shot down to three inches, Carmen giggled as she gently picked him, bringing the tiny man around so Samantha could see him. Kyle looked back and for the between the two giants, his mind racing as he wondered what Carmen had in mind.

“Kyle you’re sitting round one out,” Carmen said with a grin, “girls only, but I’ll put you in a good place to watch.”

She lay back on the bed, slowly placing Kyle between her breasts, giving him a good view of the bed, and his very nervous wife. He shivered as Carmen’s scent began to affect him, she wasn’t particularly dirty, and judging by the soft smell of some fruity shampoo she’d showered that morning, but as he sunk between breasts the size of houses the pheromones were rapidly sending him into a state of frenzied arousal.

“Now Sammy,” Carmen grinned, leaning back, “time to eat your first pussy!” she gestured for Samantha to crawl forward, and the redhead gulped as she slowly did so.

“Oh wow,” Samantha muttered, looking down at Carmen’s jet-black bush, and the dripping pink opening waiting just beyond. She gulped, you can do this, she told herself, summoning her courage, it’s not that different from giving a blowjob right? Just… get in there and-

She yelped in surprise as Carmen’s massive hand made contact with the back of her head, forcing her in. The taste quickly hit her, and Carmen’s juices rapidly coated her face as she eagerly began licking. Carmen moaned, keeping her hand on Samantha’s head, her fingers wrapping the red curls around them as she guided her, grinding Samantha against herself.

“Oh yeah,” Carmen growled, “Sammy you are a natural!

Kyle couldn’t agree more, peeking out from between the hills of Carmen’s breasts he watched, awestruck, as he watched his wife eating Carmen out. It was by far one of the hottest things he’d ever seen, and as Carmen moaned his whole world rocked, the breasts on either side of him heaving as her breath quickened. The smell of Carmen’s arousal was wafting up to him too, and if the effect of her skin was powerful, the smell of her womanhood was absolutely overwhelming. Kyle tried to steady himself on the rocking see of Carmen’s breasts, reaching between his legs to begin to stroke himself as he watched the gigantic scene unfolding before him.

“Oh, Kyle seems excited,” Carmen managed, smiling and gritting her teeth as Samantha’s tongue sent another electric wave of pleasure up her spine. “That’s it Kyle, tug your little cock to your wife eating me out!” Carmen grunted, cut off as Samantha pushed her over the edge. She swore under her breath as her muscles tensed, the arcing of her back causing Kyle to tumble over just as he came himself with a tiny yell, bouncing off the sides of her breasts as the world seemed to collapse around him.

Carmen panted a moment, dimly aware of Kyle squirming around somewhere between her breasts. Samantha lifted her face, looking up like a puppy eager for approval as Carmen’s juices covered her, causing her skin to glisten slightly as she smiled.

“H-How was that?” she asked timidly.

“Good girl Sammy,” Carmen said breathily, reaching down to pat the red-haired girl on the head. She sat up, causing Kyle to tumble down her stomach with a scream.

“Uh, do you need a few minutes to get ready again?” Samantha asked, leaning down and looking at her panting husband resting in the nook Carmen’s bellybutton.

“No need,” Carmen said, gently scooping him up. She grinned at his confused expression as she brought him down to her freshly eaten pussy, gently tracing him along the surface, mopping up the juices with his hair, marinating him in the same mixture that now coated his wife’s face.

“What the hell?” Kyle breathed, feeling his erection instantly rising again.

“When a Valkyrie really gets going our body fluids make Viagra look like a cold shower,” Carmen said with a grin, “I can keep little Kyle here going all night.

Kyle gulped, not sure whether to be excited or terrified at the prospect, “S-So what now?”

“It would be rude not to return Sammy’s favor, don’t you think?” she asked, glancing down at the blushing redhead.

“Oh uh,” Samantha gulped, “Yeah, if you wanted to do me it would be-“

“Flip over Sammy!” Carmen ordered.

Samantha eagerly complied, rolling over onto her stomach as Carmen crawled across the bed. A loud slap rang out and Samantha squealed as Carmen lightly spanked the smaller girl.

“I want to work this ass until it’s as red as your hair,” Carmen said with a wicked smile.

“Uh… i-if you want-“ Samantha said, shuddering in a mix of apprehension and pleasure as she felt the woman twice her size run a finger along her butt cheeks.

“Oh relax Sammy, I’m not going to spank you much… right now,” Carmen turned to Kyle, “I have a wonderful idea about how to make going down on Sammy even more fun for her.” She held the tiny man up to her billboard sized face, grinning as she licked her lips.

 

Kyle felt himself dwindling, soon he was only two inches tall, held between Carmen’s fingers. She slowly brought him into the humid cave of her mouth, and he started as her tongue snaked out, a bus sized wall of muscle that slathered him in her spit. Her fingers abandoned him, and he was tossed about in her mouth as she swished him to and fro like a piece of hard candy. She stuck her tongue out a moment later, Kyle’s soaked form riding out on it as she giggled and plucked him up with two fingers again.

“What was that for?” he asked hesitantly, it hadn’t been bad being in her mouth, but it had been somewhat… unexpected.

“Lubing you up,” she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Lubing me-“ he realized she was bringing him down, towards Samantha, specifically towards her round bottom, still slightly red where Carmen had slapped it. “CARMEN!” he shouted in panic as he realized what she was planning, “Carmen seriously don’t-“

“It’s going to feel great for Sammy,” she giggled, “don’t worry, you don’t need a ton of air at that size.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Samantha asked, too scared to look back, “Carmen, what are you doing with Kyle?”

Carmen grinned and gave him a look, “just relax Sammy, and I mean really relax.” She paused, biting her lip, “Kyle…”

He seemed to understand what she was asking, and he sighed, giving a resigned smile, “do what you want with me,” he said, looking down at Samantha again.

“Fuck yeah,” Carmen laughed. Samantha’s eyes went wide as she felt a hand parting her cheeks, and a moment later the squirming form of her husband being pressed against her back door.

“CARMEN!” Samantha yelped, feeling the spit-lubed tiny man being forced in, “A-Are you-“ she stopped, moaning as she felt Kyle begin to wiggle inside her.

“Goodbye Kyle!” Carmen giggled, using the tip of her finger to force his head the rest of the way into Sammy’s tight hole, his tiny arms flailing for just a moment before he was pushed in too far to be seen anymore.

“EEP!” Samantha mewled, feeling his movements, “oh wow, i-is he going to be-“

“He’s going to be fine,” Carmen laughed, forcibly flipping Samantha over, “just clench your cheeks and enjoy him.” She slowly moved down Samantha’s body, hovering over the four-foot girl’s own womanhood and giving her a grin, “you ready?”

Samantha couldn’t do anything but nod, and as Carmen lowered herself and began her own round of oral service, she had to grip the bedspread, her eyes bulging as she was assaulted by waves of bliss seemingly from all sides.

For Kyle the dark interior of Samantha’s rear began to quake, and he heard faraway moans as Carmen brought Samantha to the brink. Every move he made seemed to help Carmen’s efforts, and as he struggled in the tight confines the walls around him shook more.

“EEEP!” Samantha came with a squeak, her orgasm taking her completely by surprise, like a rogue wave at sea scattering her thoughts and leaving her stunned.

“Not bad, right?” Carmen said, leaning up and showing off the coat of Samantha’s own juices on her face.

“No,” Samantha whispered, feeling Kyle squirming inside her, “uh… should we let Kyle out?”

“Oh definitely,” Carmen chuckled, “next round he’s going to be the big one and you’re going to tiny time out.” Samantha gulped; her eyes wide as Carmen laughed at her expression.

Kyle and Samantha were both about two feet tall, resting in Carmen’s arms on either side of her like a pair of teddy bears. They were exhausted, having spent the afternoon with Carmen in a frenzy of different sizes, sex positions, and scenarios that neither of them could imagine. Their hair was mussed and frazzled, and both of them had shell shocked expressions on their faces as the brown skinned giant between them chuckled and squeezed them closer to her.

“Whew, what a way to kill an afternoon,” Carmen said, staring at the ceiling with a grin on her face. She wasn’t nearly as wiped out as they were, but she had gotten her own enough that she felt a sense of relaxed satisfaction.

“I can’t feel my legs,” Kyle muttered, shifting in her grip.

“Oh good, it’s not just me,” Samantha said, sighing as Carmen giggled and snuggled her tighter.

“Quit complaining you big babies,” Carmen laughed, “you had a great time.” She glanced at the alarm clock on the dresser and sighed, “sorry guys, but we’ve got to get you back to your smaller size.” She stood up, leaving them on the bed as she searched for her clothes. She glanced at her phone and frowned, no missed calls… where is Melinda?

She didn’t let it bother her, she looked back and Kyle and Samantha as she pulled her panties up, then waved a hand, quickly reducing the pair to three-inch toys, rolling on the messy bed.

“I guess I should make some dinner,” Carmen mused, swaying her hips as she walked over to them. “What do you guys think? Want to come down to the kitchen with me?”

Samantha and Kyle looked at one another, “Yeah, sure!” Kyle called.

“Good,” Carmen said with a smile, reaching down for the two of them. She giggled at their confused expressions as she lowered them down to her panties, pulling the elastic away from her skin, “who wants front, who wants back?”

“Oh come on Carmen,” Kyle began with a laugh, “just carry us in your-“

“FRONT!” Samantha called.

With a chuckle Carmen slid Samantha down the front of her panties, nestling the girl in her curly black pubic hair as she let the elastic snap shut.

“Wait that’s not fair!” Kyle protested as Carmen brought him around to the back,

“Damn Kyle, lots of big girl butts in your life today, huh?” she teased, pulling the elastic away again. “Next time you should call the front first instead of arguing about it!” she dropped him in, his fall cushioned by her ample butt as he tumbled into the hammock of her panties. She teasingly waved goodbye to him as she let the elastic snape shut again, trapping him firmly in her crack.

She took a moment to enjoy their movements as she pulled her pants up, sealing the pair into their respective prisons even tighter as she zipped up the jeans. She sighed, putting her hands on her hips as she surveyed the room.

Well Carmen, you’ve complicated things for yourself even more, she thought wryly, simply walking out of the pair’s life seemed somewhat… off now, and as the reality of the sex filled afternoon set in, she wondered exactly where she, Kyle, and Samantha were supposed to go from here.

Fuck it, I’ll worry about it tomorrow, she thought, walking out of the room and down to the kitchen. Her mind turned to other things, I wonder if these two could eat pudding at that size? The texture shouldn’t be too different… I think I saw a box of mix in the pantry. She smiled, planning a dessert for her tiny passengers as she bounced down the stairs.

Chapter End Notes:

And after a good 8 chapters of sexual tension the kettle finally boils over for our protags.