- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

While trapped on a planet of giant women, a surviving member of the Secret Society of Space Scientists learns of a plan to invade earth and eat its entire population.

(This vignette story includes another satirical nod to a recent medical event).

The time was the 1960s, dawn of the space race. Governments were spending inordinate sums of money on a project which ultimately amounted to landing one or two people on the moon. What none of the national leaders knew was that a group of young science graduates were way ahead of them. Eight young men and six women had worked together to invent a space ship which would carry them all into the endless reaches of outer space to explore far more than the nearby lunar surface of the moon. They were:

Ken Walters and Warren Burnett, 20 year old university graduates, with the highest grades in all of their tertiary subjects.

Yvonne Gordon & Dee Scott, two 31 year old scientists, who had graduated over a decade earlier and formed their own research company.

Howard Ronson: 19 year old university student, who had met Warren at university and discussed his interest in space travel.

Patricia Heath: 24 year old scientist recently employed by the Gordon & Scott Research Company.

Arnold Stephens: 13 year old boy genius and next door neighbor of Patricia Heath.

Frank Beechworth (aged 26) and Darren Jamison (aged 25) & Meredith Lee (aged 33): three scientists who had both been working for the government, until they grew disillusioned with the lack of any real progress in the space program and decided to branch out on their own, without informing the government.

Verity Miller: 37 year old inventor.

Will Bartholomew: 17 year old high school graduate, who had done some work experience for Verity.

Oliver James: 22 year old laboratory assistant at the Gordon & Scott Research Company.

Sonia Sherrington: 26 year old apprentice to Verity Miller.

They formed the Secret Society of Space Scientists, a name which would only ever be known to their own membership, and combined all of their knowledge and research into designing a space craft which was constructed secretly on Verity’s isolated country estate. Frank, Darren and Meredith designed the structure of the ship. Yvonne and Dee perfected a fuel, by combining radioactive isotopes in an experiment which had never been attempted before.

Ken and Warren engineered the guidance system and control panel for the ship.

The others were given supporting tasks, except for Howard and young Arnold who were still required to attend university and school until their planned take-off at the beginning of summer vacation. Unknown to even the other members of the society, Arnold was working on his own pet science project as well.

Everything was completed ahead of schedule, with the ship ready to be launched three weeks before the start of summer vacation.

In the course of these interactions, a few romantic attachments had formed as well. Warren and Yvonne were dating, as Yvonne had left her boyfriend a few years earlier, when he had dismissed her interest in space travel as unrealistic. Will had persuaded Verity to go out on one date with him, despite their 20 year age difference, and it had culminated in a slow dance and a slow kiss. Darren had finally told Meredith that he had liked her for years and was pleased to learn that she had come to feel the same way.

 

Ken and Sonia had also become kissing friends and were dating almost every night.

These attachments continued and kept them from feeling too much anticipation for their launch date, until the time came.

On the first day of summer vacation, the Secret Society of Space Scientists met convened at Verity’s estate, and climbed aboard the ship. They had filled it with extensive food and water supplies and expected to find a planet to visit long before the food and drink were used up.

 

It took them over a week to leave the known solar system, and another three days to find the first new planet. It was uncharted territory for them, as nobody back on earth knew anything at all about their current location. They slowly entered the planet’s atmosphere, to see that it had a bright pink sky, rather than the blue skies of earth. As they flew around the planet, and eventually, drew nearer to the surface, they saw that most of the planet had been used for the construction of large futuristic looking cities and suburban houses of a sort. Then they noticed something else. The cities were so particularly large, because the population were all, without exception, gigantic women. They had the appearance of earth human females in every way, and yet their size was such that an adult earth man would be no larger than one of the giantess’s fingers. Every one of them was dressed in a bikini, which seemed to be the common fashion on this world.

The Secret Society of Space Scientists decided to keep their space ship’s existence a secret, while they explored one of the giant cities. They stayed in the air until just after dawn the following day, and then landed the ship in a park in the middle of the city. It was well concealed by the flowers and bushes. They were close enough to everything of interest. 3 sides of the park bordered onto suburban houses, and the last to a block of high rise buildings. It was from one of these buildings that there emerged the first giantess to come out that day. She had long brown hair and medium to full shaped lips.

“This place is like a utopia,” said Meredith, admiring the buildings.

“Right down to the temperature,” said Frank, “Have you noticed that the temperature has not changed throughout the night, before we went to sleep, or right down to this morning. It’s neither unpleasantly cold nor unpleasantly hot. No wonder they’re comfortable wearing bikinis all the time.”

Most of the Society decided to stay concealed in the garden of the park, but Oliver James was fascinated with the towering beauty of the giantess, as she sat down on the grass and enjoyed the morning sunshine. He stepped out and let her see him.

“Hello!” he called up to her, “I’m Oliver, from Earth.”

said the giantess, picking him up,

 

“You’re very beautiful,” said Oliver, “I wish I knew what you were saying.”

Her lips were now right in front of him, as she was holding him very close.

He leaned forward enough to brace himself with his hands against her chin, and then kissed her giant lower lip.

She held him back a little and stared at him intently.

“I’m sorry,” he said, “I didn’t mean to go too far.”

Suddenly Adriki put out her tongue and slid him into her mouth. As the others looked on from the garden, the giantess gulped him down her throat. She smiled contentedly and stood up and went walking away again.

“We had better stay concealed from now on, all of us,” said Frank.

They took off in the ship and landed in a large uninhabited garden area just outside the city. They Society were interested in the scientific aspects of the planet, but could not take the chance on any further interactions with the gigantic inhabitants. They must have had a fixed population, given that there was no way for them to have children in the traditional earth way. The Society made their temporary home in the garden. The men went out in one group to gather food, while the women went in another. Arnold had not joined the men, but secretly followed the women until they stopped to rest somewhere.

“Have you come to help us instead of the men?” asked Sonia.

“I wanted to tell you all something actually,” said Arnold, “While you were all working on our space travel on earth, I was perfecting a formula for shrinking myself to tiny size. My chemistry notes and gear were the only things I brought on this trip. I’d finished the formula just before we left earth, and when I saw how big the women here were, I came up with a way to reverse the formula very quickly, given that the science had already been perfected. I could make all of us, except for myself as large as the natural giantesses of this planet, and I’d be very happy to, if one of you could do something very special for me. It’s what I wanted when I first started working on the shrinking formula. I would love it so much, if one of you would be willing to put me in your mouth for a while and gulp me down, like that giantess did with Oliver.”

“Which one of us would you prefer?” asked Dee.

“I was hoping that it would be Patricia,” said Arnold.

Patricia opened her mouth in surprise.

“I don’t know what to say,” she said.

“I’ve always thought about you doing that,” said Arnold, “The giantess doing it was just an excuse to bring it up.”

“Is this why you had lunch with me in our back gardens so often?” asked Patricia.

“To watch you eating? Oh yes.”

“I’d be honoured,” said Patricia.

“Why don’t you keep your formula a secret just between us? We’ll administer it as a surprise for the men later, some time after Patricia’s gulped you down,” said Verity.

 

“What are we going to wear for clothes?” asked Yvonne.

“The formula can be taken orally by living people or sprayed onto inorganic material,” said Arnold.

“It’s lucky I brought some spare bikinis,” said Dee.

“I have a one piece swimsuit that would do me,” said Patricia.

Arnold gave them all of his dispensers for administering the formula and taught them how to use them. Then he and Patrica went for a walk by themselves. Patricia applied the formula to herself and her swimsuit and grew to giant size.

“You look incredible!” said Arnold.

“Well how do you want me to do this?” asked Patricia.

“If you could pick me up and hold me in front of your mouth, and then open it wide, I’d like to just look in there for a while,” said Arnold.

He felt her soft fingers closing around him and was gently lifted into the air, so that his face was just above the lever of her lips. Then she opened her mouth wide, and he stared in awe at her huge sparkling tongue within. It was as if it was inviting him, as if he had been born to end up inside that lovely mouth of hers.

“It’s wonderful,” said Arnold, “Could you ease me in with your finger and thumb?”

“Sure. How will I know when to gulp you down?”

“You could just leave me lying on your tongue for a while and then suddenly surprise me, especially if you do it slowly, so I can enjoy every second of it,” said Arnold.

Patricia complied with his request, and he soon felt his face and shoulders and his hands and arms all resting against the soft moist flesh of her tongue. He lay there in comfort and exhilaration for nearly an hour, and then he felt the slow movement of her tongue, as she drew him gently into the top of her throat. Then he felt the gulping movements, and made his way down to the very tummy that his own invention had enlarged.

Some of the men asked questions about what could have happened to Arnold in the weeks ahead, and Dee truthfully answered, “He was eaten by a giantess”, but didn’t explain that it had been Patricia enlarged.

They wondered about her absence too, but didn’t dare to speculate on whether the giantesses ate earth sized women too.

One day Yvonne asked Warren to meet her for a date in the park again, and he made sure to conceal himself in the garden until she arrived, lest any giantess find him and eat him as Adriki had done with Oliver.

Warren saw a giantess approaching from one of the high rise buildings and ducked a little lower, and then as the giantess drew nearer, he saw that she was Yvonne! Some of the other society scientists must have found a way to enlarge them all. Now they could live in this utopian futuristic place without being too small to safely interact with the native populace.

When Yvonne reached their meeting place, she looked around and saw that she was the only giantess in the park and sat down.

 

“This is amazing!” said Warren.

“So are those high rise apartments, like nothing we’ve ever seen on earth. Their modern conveniences give new meaning to the word, and they have way more than they need. I’m moving comfortably into one, and the others will be doing the same. I’ll take you up and show you mine,” said Yvonne, “Stay out of sight though.”

She picked him up and completely covered him with her gently closed hand. He was unable to see anything until she opened her fingers again to reveal her incredible apartment. She sat down on the alien material which approximated the feel of earth carpet.

“So who invented the way for us to grow?” asked Warren.

“Arnold reverse engineered it from a shrinking process he’d been working on back on earth,” said Yvonne, “He came to the women’s food gathering party and offered the process to all of us, with an unexpected condition. He wanted Patricia to gulp him down whole just like that first giantess did with Oliver.”

“Do you mean to say that she agreed? No wonder we haven’t seen Arnold for weeks!”

“The idea made quite an impression on the rest of us girls,” said Yvonne, “But we only had one Arnold, and he was already spoken vore. So we decided that there was no need to enlarge the men too.”

“Surely you’re not thinking of…”

Yvonne gave him the most adorably mischievous smile.

“I chose today to have my special treat for lunch. You don’t have much time left… There’s nothing you can do,” she said.

He looked at her long neck and pictured her gulping him down inside it.

She laughed down at him. Then still beaming with amusement in her gorgeous eyes, she lifted him to her face and licked him like a lollipop several times. Finally she opened her mouth wide, and slid him across her lower lip, onto her resplendent sparkling tongue and closed her mouth. He knew that there was no escape, obviously no chance of persuading her to reconsider, and a huge throat awaiting him.

Soon the gulping pressure came, and he was inescapably carried down inside her with gigantic force.

Dee, Sonia, Verity and Meredith had all taken apartments of their own. Meredith had used the formula on some of her long skirts and dresses from the space ship as well, so that she could at least dress in more than a mere bikini when at home. Dee used a similar approach to Yvonne, to lure Howard up to her apartment alone. She lay down on her alien design bed in her bikini and let him lie on her stomach.

“It’s more comfortable than any mattress I’ve ever slept on,” said Howard, “I guess it’s the softest part of you to lie on.”

“I’m glad you like it,” said Dee, “By the end of this date, you’ll be inside it.”

She explained everything, just as Yvonne had for Warren, and then let him climb along her body until he snuggled against her cheek for a while.

 

Finally she sat up in bed and her entrancing tongue licked him affectionately, before she ate him with pleasure and amusement.

Sonia had also enlarged some dresses, and wore one as a giantess where she had arranged to meet Ken. It was at the foot of a small hill. She sat in a comfortable position and picked him up.

Ken seemed curiously unconcerned about becoming a giant himself in his response.

“With you girls all enlarged, we’ll have some giantesses we already get on well with,” said Ken.

Sonia suddenly put out her tongue and slid it over his entire face in a mere gesture.

“That’s really very nice, when the recipient is not in the same danger that Oliver was,” said Ken.

Sonia opened her mouth wide, putting her tongue out a little as she did so, slid him onto it, and gulped him down her throat, before he could really take in what she was doing to him and the fact that she’d obviously planned it for some time.

In her high rise apartment, an elegantly dressed Meredith stood Darren on her shoulder and turned her head to kiss his entire face at once.

“Oh that was lovely,” he said.

“I want you to enjoy these kisses for a while. It’s the least I can do, given how much I’m going to enjoy eating you,” she said.

“Eating me!”

“Don’t be too frightened. I love you too much to bite you. I wouldn’t bite anyone, really. I’m big enough to do this without harming anyone on their way down to my tummy.”

“If you’re absolutely certain that you’re going ahead with this, I guess I’d better make the best of the time we have left,” said Darren, and snuggled against her cheek when she sat back on the alien couch.

When the time came, he agreed to willingly climb into her mouth, rather than being forced, and enjoyed the chance to slide over her lower lip in the process. He soon felt her contentedly gulping him on his way.

Unlike the other recently enlarged girls, Verity had chosen a suburban house with a swimming pool. She soon invited Will there, introducing her giant size and placing him on the side of the pool. He watched her walk through the water for a while and then climb up the largely submerged ladder to step out of the pool and dry off.

She sat on a deck chair and placed him the table, where she had prepared some lunch. He watched her magnificent sparkling well shaped rounded tongue coming out of her mouth over and over again to receive each piece of alien fruit as she placed it into her mouth. Then she drank a container of water.

“I’m so glad you invited me here and told me about the way you ladies have grown,” he said, “I always hoped for more dates with you, but I didn’t think that there would be any.”

“This will be the last one,” she said, “I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as possible.”

“If you’re not going to see me again, then I guess it’s my only chance to ask for something that has caught my fancy in the last several minutes. I’ve been watching your tongue coming out of your mouth, while you’ve been eating. I think it would be the most exciting thrilling experience of my life if you would consent to lick me.”

“I was going to oblige you anyway. In fact, you’ll be able to share some of the other experiences of the giant fruit as well, as you’ll have all the contact with my tongue that you could wish for. My little admirer, I’m going to eat you.”

“Oh… I see.”

 

“The others have all eaten the ones who loved them.”

“I’m glad you chose me. I guess I couldn’t be in better hands … or better mouth.”

“Thank you. I’m glad you can take it so well, not that it would make any difference to me in the long run.”

She picked him up and slid her tongue over his face and shoulders and arms several times, and then it looked as if she were merely going to do another repetition of the gesture. However, her next movement drew him into her mouth with her retreating tongue, and then he was surrounded by darkness. He slid back and forth on her tongue for a while, until he felt her gulping him down.

The next day Verity met with the other five girls in the garden area on the outskirts of the city, where they had first retreated to after witnessing Adriki swallowing Oliver.

“We’re starting to learn the giantesses’ language,” said Yvonne.

“They could teach us much about this world, now that they’ve accepted us, and we could help them build space ships of their own, giant sized ones. Then we could lead them back to earth, enjoy a feast of normal sized people while we’re there, and stock up the ships with plenty of tasty treats to bring back here to eat in the comfort of our new homes,” said Meredith.

“There’s only one thing I’m wondering about,” said Verity, “Has anyone seen Frank lately?”

Frank had no girlfriend in the Secret Society of Space Scientists. He had planned to admire giantesses from a safe place of seclusion, and had fallen rather hard for Kimian, one of the giantesses who had befriended the Society Girls after they had become giantesses.  He had been eavesdropping from the garden, listening to this secret meeting in surprise. He knew that there was only one thing he could do now.

Frank snuck away and made for the space ship. He got into it and prepared to make the flight back to earth to warn everyone. Before he could power up the engines, he saw Kimian step into view. She sat down, smiling triumphantly and seized the ship in both hands, held the cockpit viewport window up to her eyes and looked in at him.

Then she carried the ship to her apartment and put it down on a table. She picked up a tool and used it to clamp onto the viewport frame and then almost effortlessly pulled off the entire viewport.

Even if he could escape from her, which seemed beyond probability, the ship would never be able to carry him safely through airless space now. He saw her hand reaching through the viewport opening. He backed away, and stood in the door opening to the corridor behind the cockpit. He ran across the cockpit and opened the power unit, disconnected the cables from the ship’s engines and pushed the exposed endings against her hand. The electric shock knocked the giantess out. Her hand left the ship, as she fell over into unconsciousness. It had drained much of the ship’s power supply and would take some time to recharge, but he had an even greater problem.  The spaceship would now still be capable of space flight, but could not protect him from airless space with the viewport torn off. The most he could hope for is to fly the ship through her apartment window to somewhere he could safely hide out on the giants planet.

 

*          *          *          *

 

At home one night, Corelie Barnes, one of the many American presidents in history who were allied with the global criminal elite was listening to an infomercial on the radio:

 

“Are your fans and fan heaters quadrupling your electricity costs, every time you turn them on. Leading Japanese scientist Professor Asuka has invented a fan that acts as a generator and transformer as well. Every time you turn the unit on, it will not only cool or heat your room, but will also generate as much electricity as it uses, feed it through the transformer and into your three phase home power system. The unique patented Asuka fan is available only at Emma’s Gear Electrical Supplies outlets in your local town. Call this toll free number now, to order your fan. Operators are standing by to take your money. Order in the next fifteen minutes, and we’ll deliver it to you free of charge, just as soon as we receive your cheque in the mail. Order in the next five minutes, and ….”

 

The informercial was suddenly cut short.

 

“Attention anyone in authority on earth. This is Frank Beechworth from the Secret Society of Space Scientists. I am using what little power remains in my depleted space ship to send a radio message from an alien planet, where giant women are preparing to invade earth and eventually swallow everyone on the planet whole. It is vital that you prepare defences now, if you even can. Their space ships and weapons will be too large for any military measures to have any effect….”

 

Kimian lifted Frank out and raised him to her face. The normal sized power couplings for the ship had only knocked the giantess out for a few minutes. Frank knew he was destined to be eaten by the beautiful woman, and decided to make the most of it, hoping that he had at least given earth a fighting chance. He ran his hands over her lovely lower lip and looked at her in a mixture of awe and admiration.

Kimian smiled pleasantly and kissed his whole face. He felt those enormous lips pressed against him for several minutes, and then withdrawn.

She then began licking him over and over again, and he could see that it was all a process of whetting her appetite. There was only one way that this scene could have ended.

Kimian held him gently, tilted her head back, put out her tongue, and placed him onto it and drew him into her mouth. She swished him around for a while, and then gulped him into her throat.

 

President Barnes soon received a telephone call from the Leader of the criminal elite.

“Everyone on earth is in this together now,” said the Elite Leader, “We’ve been planning to orchestrate financial crises and pseudo terrorist attacks as part of our plans to take over the world, but our ultimate goal was to work on a virus that would send everyone into such a panic that they would willingly give up their civil rights in the supposed name of staying safe. This virus would kill a person within weeks of injesting the pills that trigger it. We have named it TPBUY69. If you can work with other world leaders to organise a way of getting it into the giantess’s mouthes, we’ll supply you with enough TPBUY69 to wipe them all out, before they can eat anyone.”

 

After hours of cogitation, the President could think of no way to administer the TPBUY69, and then he remembered the infomercial which had been cut short at the time Frank Beechworth’s radio warning had come in. His power and influence enabled him to make direct contact with Professor Asuka in very little time.

 

“I believe I do have a plan to get the giantesses to ingest the TPBUY69,” said Asuka, “All we need to do is get them to ingest men who’ve already contracted the virus.”

“But nobody would sacrifice himself that way,” said the President.

“I started my scientific research and development company for one purpose only, which I have never been able to achieve,” said Professor Asuka, “I’ve invented the Asuka fan and other money making products purely to fund the main purpose of my research, which is to find a way to reduce men in size, so that they can be eaten or at least engage in mouth play with full sized women.”

“But I still don’t see who’d want to do that either,” said President Barnes.

“You’d be surprised,” said Professor Asuka, “I am the function coordinator of a world wide network of macrophiles, who have been pen friends and travelled to secret conventions for years. There are many many more men with the desire to be shrunken and eaten by women than there are women who desire to shrink and eat the men. I always thought that this was because the women would need replacement willing victims once they’d eaten their first candidates, if I ever found the way to get them shrunken in the first place. Emma, the owner of our electrical distribution outlets is a member of our macrophiles network too. So if you make the TPBUY69 tablets available to our members, they will undertake to give themselves the virus shortly before making contact with the giantess invaders.”

“I’ll arrange that,” said Barnes, “I’ll have the other world leaders instruct their intelligence and military to only track the arrival and landing sites of the giantess’s spaceships on earth, without engaging them in battle. Then you can send your Snack Squad to those locations.”

“It’s a viable strategy,” said Asuka, “They’ll bait the giantesses into not suspecting anything, but making a show of attempting to elude them, but nonetheless get caught and eaten. The virus will enter the giantesses through their stomaches and take them out.”

“We’ll instruct the rest of the population to hide out indoors until the giantesses have fallen,” said President Barnes, “I suppose the only problem at your end is that it will leave your few female members with nobody to eat.”

“Well they don’t need their victims to be willing, and they can carry on the research into shrinking science, after the world has been saved.”

“I suppose I can turn a blind eye to that,” said President Barnes, “I’m not male. So if they ever do find a way to pull it off, they won’t be targetting me. Let’s get this plan into motion then.”

So the giantesses landed their ships on earth, unaware that it was they who were heading into a trap. On sighting a giantess, each member of the macrophile netwok downed their TPBUY69 tablet and then led the invading giantess on a short but merry chase, until he was caught. It was the ride of his life, as he was swallowed whole by a beautiful bikini clad giantess, and he went out knowing that he was saving millions of others who had no such fantasy.

The giant spaceships were ground up into scrap metal waste, and dropped down into a deep hole known as the Boss’s Well. They would have been too large to pilot. There would have been nobody left on earth who would want to travel to a world of size intimidating giantesses anyway, even if that world’s remaining in habitants didn’t share their late countrywomen’s love of eating smaller men.

So all of the male macrophiles were gone, but the reseach went on, as Emma took over the macrophile network, and assumed ownership of Professor Asuka’s research and development company. As the 1970s came along, infants were growing into boys, and boys were growing into adolescents, and adolescents were growing into adults. There would be other male macrophiles, and as Barnes and Asuka had noted, once the female macrophiles had mastered the science of shrinking the males, they wouldn’t necessarily need volunteers.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

And so, working with the same goal for the only time in history, members of 3 different global secret organisations saved the world from culinary conquest.