- Text Size +

Casey reached out and rubbed his hand shyly over Mrs Long’s lower lip.

 

“That was nice,” said Mrs Long.

 

“I’m so lucky you don’t want to eat me,” he said, “But I think your mouth looks lovely.”

 

“I think you’re a lovely little boy,” said Mrs Long and suddenly gave him a giant kiss.

Five years later: May 1983…

Five years had passed since Mrs Yeo had eaten Peter.

 

 

Yvanne had broken up with Charlie at the end of the year that they had met. Charlie had thought about her plans to marry a man her own size, and guessed that he would meet someone on his own world in a few years time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amos and Marilyn had continued their Saturday afternoon meetings. She would take him into the woods for a nice picnic lunch, and they would talk happily together, filling each other in on the experiences of everyday life that they’d had in their separate worlds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

May 1983…

 

It had now been over five years, since Sonny had narrowly escaped being eaten by Mrs Long, the earth woman who had become a giant teacher in the school.

 

Sonny was now nearly 15 years old, and had never had a girlfriend. He thought back to the most exciting woman he’d ever met. It was Mrs Long. His time in her mouth had been his only physical contact with a woman at all. It was the most special time in his life. She had given him the only such pleasure and made him happy. He decided to go and make her a special offer.

 

He went to the tube, for the first time in years, and entered the giant school and made friends with a year 12 girl named Narelle. He told her of his feelings for Mrs Long, and told her what he’d like to do. He left out only that Mrs Long was from his own world and enlarged now. The girl put him into her shirt pocket, and asked Mrs Long if they could talk at the tables in the courtyard on the far side of the school.

 

“I met a tiny boy who escaped being eaten by you over five years ago, named Sonny,” said Narelle, “He told me he misses you, and that he’d love to let you recapture him, so that you can finish eating him this time. He loved his time in your mouth, and has never had a girlfriend. He’s very grateful for the one physical indulgence you afforded him back then, and wants to give you the meal you missed before.”

 

Peeking through the fibres of Narelle’s shirt pocket, Sonny watched Mrs Long’s face beaming in adoration, as her puffy cheeks shined. This time she wore no lipstick, had her hair up, wore a black skirt and matching coat, and a light blue turtle necked sweater.  

 

“I’m speechless,” said Mrs Long, “Where can I meet up with him again?”

 

“He just wants to know that you won’t be angry with him for running away before,” said Narelle.

 

“Of course not. I sounded angry that day, but I can’t blame someone for wanting to escape being eaten. If anything, I adore the little fellow for coming back.”

 

“That’s all he wanted to know,” said Narelle, and took him out of her pocket and handed him gently to Mrs Long, “I’ll leave you two to get re-acquainted.”

 

Mrs Long thanked him ecstatically, and they sat there and talked of his amorous feelings and how he admired the beauty of her every facial and hand gesture, her every movement of her lovely tongue. She picked him up and gave his cheeks giant kisses and licked him several times. She took him to the tube and left him near it.

 

“There’s a few other teachers who enjoy eating little boys like you. So wait here until I come to collect you after school. If you’re at risk of being caught by the others, just jump into the tube,” she said, “and come back when it’s safe. Lunch time only has ten minutes left.”

 

“Could I lie in your mouth for the last ten minutes?” he asked, “I can hardly wait until after school.”

 

She smiled and opened her mouth wide and placed him onto her tongue, while she sat comfortably in the bushes. When lunch ended, she took him out and left him on the ground.

 

He spent the duration of afternoon classes thinking about it all. She was 35. She’d pretty much had a decade of happy marriage and five years or so as a widow. His time was still to come. If he was eaten, he’d miss that for certain. He had to return to his own earth and try again. He jumped into the tube, and made it safely back to his own earth.

 

Mrs Long didn’t tell Casey about what had happened. That night, he seemed to have something on his mind.

 

“Is anything the matter?” she asked him, as he sat on the pillow in thought.

 

“Nothing’s wrong,” said Casey, “But I’ve been wanting to tell you something.”

 

He got up and walked closer to her.

 

“You can tell me anything,” said Mrs Long, “I’ll never break your confidence to any of the boys I catch and eat either. None of them have ever known about you, and none of the teachers or giant girls do either.

 

“I’m so completely in love with you, Mrs Long,” he said, and kissed her full shapely lower lip.

 

Mrs Long’s mouth opened wide in front of him in surprise.

 

“Have I taken advantage of your hospitality in the wrong way?” he asked.

 

“No, it’s not that, Casey. It’s just that, now that you’re an adolescent boy, I think I might be falling in love with you too,” said Mrs Long.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The internet had been invented in 1980 on the giant world. The giant girls and teachers at the school had gained more awareness of the existence of little boys from earth, and had even built a number of wireless internet ready tiny computers and placed them in waterproof plastic backpacks of a compatible size in various positions near the known trans-dimensional tubes, with cards inviting the boys to make use of them.

 

Mrs Yeo had recently found and joined a website called www.2vore6ate.com, which was full of members who read and wrote stories about eating tiny boys. Some wrote about men from a parallel earth. Others wrote about shrinking boys. There were a number of stories about teachers, probably written by teachers. Mrs Yeo wondered if women with vore desires took on teaching positions in order to approach boys they wanted to eat, although in this girls school, it was more likely that they were just fortunate enough to find the Trans-D tube to the parallel earth of smaller boys.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny finished school and went straight to work, and moved into a house of her own. Willy went through with his undertaking to leave his own earth to be with her, Jenny took Willy to her new house and let him live there while she went to work, and then she took care of him in the evenings and weekends.

They continued on, in the hope that they might find some way to alter either one of their sizes to match the others before the wedding and the honeymoon, which were still several years away, as Willy was still to turn 15.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Rochelle had finished school, and married Marcus.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two 10th grade boys from the high school decided to take a walk through the forest after school. They were named Spencer and Mo. They soon found one of the trans-dimensional tubes, and travelled into the gardens of the giant girls’ school. They found the gardens a fair bit cooler than the weather had been on their own world.

 

“This is larger than life!” said Spencer.

 

“Look at the huge girls and teachers!” said Hans.

 

“We could really be happy here,” said Spencer, “We don’t have much luck with the girls on the trains back home, but these ones would think we’re cute in comparison to their size.”

 

“Sure, but if we’re together, we’ll cramp each other’s styles,” said Hans, “Let’s split up.”

 

“OK,” said Spencer, “It’ll be every man for himself, and we can swap stories at school tomorrow.”

 

“Just remember where this tube is,” said Hans, “Or we won’t know the way home.”

 

The boys spread themselves out in the school grounds.

 

Hans was still making his way through a flowerbed, when he heard a voice above him.

 

“I’ve found one! He looks delicious.”

 

It was a 12th grade girl’s voice.

 

Hans was concerned about the word ‘delicious’. He edged away, and ducked behind plants, to avoid the girl’s approach. He saw the girl put down a tennis racquet and start to look for him.

 

“You won’t get away,” said the girl, “Kate, go around and cut him off.”

 

“Sure, Belinda.”

 

Soon the two giant 12th graders were crawling through the garden from different sides, converging on him. Either one of them had a significant advantage. Soon he was seized from behind by one of them. It was Kate.

 

“Well done! You got him. Are there more of you?” asked Belinda.

 

He didn’t answer.

 

“Squeeze him,” said the Belinda.

 

Kate squeezed him a little. It was like torture.

 

“Yes!” he cried, “I came here this afternoon, with my friend Spencer. We split up and spread out.”

 

“Well we’ve closed in,” said Belinda, “We’ll take you to our boarding house now. Who are you?”

 

“I’m Hans.”

 

They took him to one of their dormitories and put him into a cage.

 

“You can wait here, while we decide which one of us is going to eat you later, although it should probably be Kate. She was the one who caught you.”

 

“Would you like to know if you can have my permission?” asked Hans, thinking he might be able to trick them, if he could gain their trust.

 

“We’re not in the least bit interested,” said Kate, “We joined with a few other 12th year girls and formed the Secret Sisterhood of G.U.L.P.”

 

“Gulp,” said Hans, “I guess that’s straight to the point.”

 

“It’s an acronym,” said Kate, “It stands for Gobbling Up Little Persons. In our unwritten constitution, ‘Persons’ refers to ‘Boys’.”

 

The girls talked with him for a while. Then Kate took him to her dormitory and waited until every other student and live-in teacher had gone to bed. Then she turned on her bedside lamp.

 

“I’m going to gulp you down my throat, little Hans. You’ll be eaten forever, and there’s nothing you can do about it. The teachers don’t know, and you’ll never be saved or found. So there!”

 

“Can I have a kiss first?” he asked.

 

“Are you serious?” she laughed.

 

“I guess you don’t need to grant my last request.”

 

“No, it’s OK. I’ll do it. I’m just surprised you’d want a kiss from me. You do understand what I’m going to do to you.”

 

“Yes, but that’s all the more reason to be kissed by a beautiful girl, while I have my last chance for it.”

 

“You’re quite a victim,” she said, and lay down and kissed him for nearly half an hour.

 

“I rather enjoyed that myself,” she said, “I hope you did, because this is the end for you, and I’ll enjoy that more than kissing you.”

 

She slid him over her lips and swallowed him, deriving great pleasure from all the taunting which had led up to this chance to administer his inescapable fate.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Miss Lyndal Cartwright had remained divorced, and continued searching for little boys to eat.

 

One day she saw a pair of teenaged boys outside her classroom, when she was closing up for the day. She looked out of the window down at the boys in the garden.

 

“My name’s Miss Cartwright,” she said, “Would you like to identify your tiny selves, little boys?”

 

“I’m Garth, and this is Dirk,” said one of the boys.

 

“For a little while longer, anyway,” she said, “I’m coming to hunt for you, my little quarry. I hope you’ll give me a good chase. To help you to try, think about the fact that if I catch you, I’m going to eat you both. It will be so much fun … at least for me.”

 

With that, she walked away from the window, no doubt on her way out to hunt for them.

 

“We’d better go in different directions,” said Garth, “At least one of us will get away."

 

Dirk managed to conceal himself, and saw Miss Cartwright come out in a pale grey dress with white short sleeves, which barely covered her shoulders. It had a wide white vertical stripe running down the front centre of it. Her husband had bought it for her as a present, and she was extremely attached to it.

 

She picked up Garth and continued hunting for Dirk. Eventually she gave up, guessing that he had made it back to the Trans-D tube.  

 

Miss Cartwright took Garth into the science classroom, and sat at her desk. Dirk followed them in secretly, looking for any opportunity to rescue his friend, although knowing that he was putting himself at great risk of being detected and eaten in the process.

 

He hid under a classroom cupboard and looked up out as Miss Cartwright placed Garth in front of her computer.

 

“You won’t be the first boy I’ve eaten,” she said, “I’ve designed a website called www.2vore6ate.com. It has a number of members. I suspect some are teachers and students at this school. They write stories. Some are probably true stories about eating little boys from your world. Some are fictional fantasies about eating little boys from your world. Some are fictional fantasies about miniaturizing boys from our world. I’ve already written about the boys I’ve caught and eaten so far, and you’ll be pleased to know that your story will be preserved on the site for all the other members to read, long after you’ve been eaten by me today. I’ll sit here and type it up and load it onto the site. But first I’d better do something worth writing about.”

There was nothing Dirk could do except watch Miss Cartwright lick Garth and put him into her mouth and swallow him. He saw her neck bulging as she did it. She felt the pleasure of her whole body being stimulated by this act of consuming her quarry. Something about the signals she gave off excited Dirk. He didn’t want to face the same fate, but neither could he just forget Miss Cartwright. He was utterly transfixed by the thought of her and her website.

 

He waited safely under the cupboard, as he watched her type up her account of eating Garth and load it onto the website. Then he went back through the Trans-D tube, and took a proper look at one of the small computers that one of the sympathetic giants had put out. The card even mentioned that it had a battery that would last for years.

 

The next day after school he took the laptop quickly into the giant world and hid in the garden outside Miss Cartwright’s science classroom. He followed the instructions on the card, which had obviously been photocopied with the reduce setting several times on a giant photocopier.

 

Once he turned on the computer, he found tutorials which taught him about the basics of the internet. Soon he was able to access www.2vore6ate.com and a web based email service used by the giants.

 

He set up a new email account for use in the giant world, and joined www.2vore6ate.com as a new member called Downwardboy. He intended that the reference to reducing himself would make the giant women think he was a boy from their world who only fantasized about miniaturizing himself to be eaten. This way they would not search for the real him.

 

To help the fantasy along, he wrote a story about a naughty schoolboy who was shrunken and eaten as a punishment by his teacher. He was sure this would get Miss Cartwright’s interest.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Spencer had not seen what had happened to Hans. He had been away from that part of the school gardens, by the time Belinda and Kate had come upon Hans and caught him. It was now another afternoon after school, and Spencer had found the school tennis courts. He saw four girls finish a game and come off the courts. They sat down on some seats near the flowerbed that hid him and began to talk.

 

“This is as good a place as any to hold another meeting of the Secret Sisterhood of G.U.L.P.,” said one of them.

 

Spencer was curious about the name.

 

“Has anyone found that other boy?” asked a girl, “Hans told Kate and me that his name was Spencer.”

 

They were talking about him!

 

“Not yet, Belinda. He’s probably still around, if he doesn’t know where his friend is,” said another girl.

 

“I know you’ve all got assignments to work on, but I’ve finished mine,” said Belinda with a detached sense of amusement, “I’ll keep searching the gardens this afternoon until I find Spence. Then I’m going to take him home and eat him.”

 

Spencer was amazed at the words of the pretty girl, who was at least three years older than him, more likely four.

 

“Their only reprieve is that we swallow them intact,” said another girl, “We’re much bigger than they are, and we’ll keep eating every single one we catch.”

 

This meant that Belinda intended to gobble him whole if she caught him. He would otherwise have snuck away at that point, but he was so thrilled by what she wanted to do to him, in spite of the ramifications, that he knew he had to stay and watch the rest of their secret meeting.

 

“It’s hard to believe the other girls are more interested in going on dates with the little boys,” said Belinda.

 

“Hans asked me to kiss him first. I guess you could say we had a sort of a date first,” said one of the giantesses.

 

“Ooh!” chorused the girls in amusement.

 

“Aren’t you full of surprises, Kate?” said Belinda to the girl who had apparently eaten Hans.

 

“There are rumours about some of the teachers too,” said Kate, “I think some of them eat the boys and some of them romance them.”

 

Spencer listened to the rest of the meeting, and then watched all of the other girls get up and leave. Belinda looked around, firstly staring into his flowerbed. He did not think that she could see him, but she was obviously considering the possibility that he could be hiding in it. She stood up, walked over, crouched down and searched with her hands among the flowers, until she pushed one a little and revealed his position.

 

“At a first guess, I’d say you’d be Spencer,” she said, lifting him gently out of the garden bed, “I’m Belinda. How much of our meeting did you overhear?”

 

Spencer suddenly understood that the whole experience would be more fun if she didn’t know that he had willingly waited around to be caught. He chose his next answer carefully.

 

“Enough to know that it seemed wisest to wait until you’d all gone, rather than be caught trying to sneak off,” he said.

 

“Well I didn’t see you arrive. So you must have been there when we came off the tennis court, now that I think of it,” said Belinda, “I think you know exactly what’s in store for you.”

 

“Your group has a good name,” he said.

 

“GULP stands for Gobbling Up Little Persons. I’m going to take you to my dormitory and eat you all up, little Spencer.”

 

Her smile was addictive, and behind it lay her pink tongue just waiting for him. Belinda put the cover on her tennis racquet and then slid him inside the cover too, until she reached her dormitory. Then she took him out and licked him.

 

“That makes my search worthwhile,” she said, “How do you little boys get here?”

 

“Through trans-dimension tubes in the garden,” he said.

 

“Have a look out the window,” said Belinda, and turned him around on her hand, “Out there you can see a large portion of the school gardens. Someone in there are those tubes, and you’ll never be able to get to them. However, you will be going through a tube that will take you somewhere you’ve never been before.”

 

He knew that she was talking about her throat and her stomach.

 

“I know,” he said.

 

“And it’s time to speed you on your way,” said Belinda, and slid him into her mouth.

 

He turned around on her tongue, looked out at the garden beyond the window, and then felt her gulping him into her throat. He rested upright against the walls of her throat. Her mouth was about two inches above him, and her tummy was down below. All he could do was wait, while Belinda enjoyed herself, and he was enjoying the whole encounter very much as well.

 

She gulped again, and he was drawn down further … and further.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Brooke St Albans had gotten married in 1979, had two daughters and became a widow in the five years that had passed, and was now known by her married name of Mrs Middlehyde.

 

By 1983, her younger sister Swayna had now joined the school as a student, and was in the 11th Grade.

One day they had lunch together in the school grounds.

 

“So did you decide to teach here to be with me, or to be able to catch more of those little boys you found here as a girl?” asked Swayna.

 

“Well mainly to eat the little boys, but it’s nice to be here with you, Sis,” said Mrs Middlehyde, “Do you think you’d like to eat one yourself?”

 

Swayna giggled.

 

“Maybe,” she said, “But if he was really cute, it might be fun to keep him as a pet, or even as a boyfriend.”

 

“You’ve left your options wide open!” said Mrs Middlehyde, “But they are fair game, you know. If you decided not to eat one, I’d still eat him if I caught him.”

 

“Even if he was my boyfriend?”

 

“I think so.”

 

“You’re full of surprises, Sis,” said Swayna.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mrs Long took Casey out on a date, and then brought him home to bed and he surprised her by singing his own song about size differences:

 

A lad named Tom invented wonder pills, to lose some weight,

But found himself reduced to inches tall, and in that state,

He went to local toyshops to seek work with toys he knew.

One owner, Mrs Wilson hired him as a doll to view.

 

When girls would come into the shop, she charged them 90¢,

To see him ride a toy pushbike, and jump a small toy fence.

Her daughter came, with make-up on, and married him that day;

For she was "quite a doll" herself, and carried him away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Rochelle was now engaged to Marcus. Dougal was now 16 and had dropped out of school in order to be able to go to the giant world more often. He had never dated anyone on earth. Nobody had ever come up to the impossible measure of attractive quality that had been set by Rochelle. However, he did not have any classes scheduled on Fridays. So he had made an arrangement to meet Rochelle in the school grounds early in the morning, before school started.

 

Dougal got to the school grounds by 7:45. In ten minutes Rochelle arrived. She looked as sweet as she had been as a schoolgirl five years earlier. They had kept up their arrangements all these years, although not as frequently.

 

Rochelle had brought a picnic basket and a rug and a nice picnic lunch.

 

She was overjoyed to see her tiny friend Dougal again.

 

“Let’s head out into the woods and find a nice picnic spot. We don’t want to be here when Mrs Long arrives, do we?” she said.

 

Rochelle took Dougal to a beautiful location and lay down on the rug.

 

“Are you tired?” she asked, “I’m used to sleeping in a bit more, now that I don’t have to go to school.”

 

“It was hard to sleep last night. I was so hyped up about going in your mouth again. I look forward to seeing you more than anything else that happens in my life.”

 

“And you’re still not seeing anyone else?”

 

“No.”

 

“It’s very nice to have you as a licking friend, Dougal. Would you like to get some more rest first, in my mouth, I mean? I could sleep a while longer.”

 

“Yes, although I don’t always sleep as well in your mouth, because while you’re lying down, it means your tongue (my mattress) is on an unusual slant for sleeping.”

 

“I’m sorry. You should have said something. I can lie against the tree trunk and sit up. I’ll still drop off, and you will have my tongue like a perfect upright mattress.”

 

“Thank you Rochelle.”

 

He lay happily on her tongue and drifted in and out of sleep for the rest of the morning. Each time he briefly awoke, it was lovely to feel her soft sensuous giant tongue below him, and to know that nobody else would ever enjoy this privilege. She had chosen him from among five boys that night five years earlier, just before they’d gone to the cocktail party.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dirk had snuck out of school and into the giant college with his wireless internet laptop during lunch break, to check his emails and any posts on www.2vore6ate.com.

 

He looked in his inbox. It was loaded with messages from people, presumably women who had read his story, since he had engaged in no other internet activity on the giant world.

 

He read the first one, and looked at the profile of the member named Christinel.

The email read:

 

Dear Downwardboy,

I don’t know whether you are actually interested in living the stories you write, but I am a teacher, actually, and I can assure you I am interested. I have eaten tiny boys from another world, and if I found a way to miniaturize you, I would quickly make use of it.

Christinel.

 

He browsed and skimmed through her own stories, which documented her eating of Robin and Tinker. She had also posted a story called “The Runaway, so far,” which detailed her pursuit of a boy named Willy, who had been dating one of her own students and had escaped her after being captured several times five years ago. She had known he was dating one of her students (a former friend) and had pursued him on many occasions.

 

He wrote back to Christinel.

 

“I am fascinated by the thought of it, but would prefer not to have to go through with it. After all, it’s all in an evening meal for you, but a lot more serious for me.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the end of the morning, Rochelle awoke, opened her mouth and removed Dougal. They had lunch together, and then she washed hers down by gulping a lot of water from a bottle. It cleaned her tongue perfectly, leaving it shining the way Dougal liked it.

 

Then she licked Dougal intermittently for quite some time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dirk looked at his next email.

It came from a lady whose profile was named Headminiaturizer.

 

Dear Downwardboy,

I hope you don’t think me too forward or offensive in telling you this, but I found a lot of myself in your story. I met two small boys a few years ago. You can read of them in my stories. I asked both of them if I could eat them. The first one, Gartin, turned me down, and went on his way. The second one, Peter agreed. It was the most romantic experience of my life, even though I was a widow at the time. These boys had come from another world. I would be just as happy eating a boy like you if you were able to miniaturize yourself somehow. I hope you will be happy to discuss this further with me.

Mrs Yeo

 

Dirk thought about Mrs Yeo. She was a safe person to meet, but unlike Peter, Dirk did not find her sufficiently attractive to look at. She had an innate beauty, but it did not affect him in the strong way that he was affected by the mixture of arousal and objection to the thought of being eaten by giant women which applied to Miss Cartwright. Her profile photograph was clearly that of the giant school’s headmistress, whom he’d seen during his surreptitious escapades in the school grounds so far. He guessed that Christinel was Mrs Long, from her accounts of having eaten boys in a school, which she had described to a T in her stories.

 

 

Mrs Long began working on a much longer song, which she would then sing to Casey in shorter instalments. She called it ‘The Thin Edible Shrinking Student’:

 

When Stefan was 17 years old, he finished year 12, and spent several weeks free,

Until it was time to enroll at the uni and start on a science degree.

His chemistry teacher was then 42, and she spent the lunch hours as his friend,

Conversing on seats, but he noticed the ring, when her dainty white hand would extend.

 

And so, Mrs Robertson captured his heart, as he tried to put such dreams aside.

He knew that she cared for his tertiary outcome; but she'd been another man's bride.

One Friday, he worked in the chemistry lab, when the classes were through for the day,

Invented two serums for shrinking and growing, and tested each one right away.

 

He drank from the shrink serum, waited in vain, and assumed that his efforts would fail.

He then tried the growth serum, hoping to notice a change, when he stood on the scale.

When nothing had happened, he packed up his books, and then washed the test tubes in the sink,

Prepared to go home, when he suddenly found the first serum was making him shrink.

 

He stopped, when his height was an inch and a half, and his body not half an inch wide;

And then Mrs Robertson entered the room, where she saw him, before he could hide.

She'd come, at the end of the day, to close windows and lock up the chemistry lab.

She towered above him, and gaped in surprise, reaching down with her fingers, to grab.

 

She sang it to Casey at her earliest convenience.

 

“What do you think?” she asked.

 

“It’s amazing. I can’t wait to hear the end of it,” said Casey.

 

“It’ll take me a while to finish this one. I’ll sing you a bit every now and then, when I come up with it,” said Mrs Long.

 

 

 

Dirk wrote back to Mrs Yeo.

 

“It is a pleasure to hear from you. I am happy that you enjoyed my story. I find you to be the most unusual writer on this website. You have admitted to eating a boy, and yet you have also had the consideration to only do it with his approval. You can always think of me as your friend.”

 

There were more emails from Mrs Middlehyde, a schoolteacher, and a number of girls who claimed to be students. There were others from people outside the giant school, in other parts of the giant world. He was probably the only member of the site who was actually in a position (and risk) to be eaten by any one of these giant females. He could feel the intense desire of each of them to catch hold of him and eat him. He wrote messages to each of them, according to their own material.

 

There was one more, one that he had been searching for, and at last he found it, after opening all the others, which preceded it. It was from Lyndalvorer, and clearly bore Miss Cartwright’s photograph.

 

“Dear Downwardboy,

It is a great pleasure to welcome you to this site. I am the designer of the site. As you will no doubt see from reading my material, I have been very active in this field, from discovering Trans-Dimensional tubes to capturing and eating some of their miniature parallel visitors. I would be just as eager to have you in my stomach as well. I hope to hear more from you, as I feel from your story that we already have a special connection,

Lyndal Cartwright.”

 

If she only knew the half of it, he thought.

 

He felt an extraordinary sense of the surreal, as he read her story of her discovery, pursuit and capture of Garth, with the cameo mention of himself as the one of the two who eluded her. The story ended with a fully detailed expression of how much she enjoyed the taste of her little Garth and the feel of him pushing against the inside of her throat as she gulped him all the way down to her tummy in stages. The chapter end notes went on for two lengthy paragraphs, unlike any other notes he had read in other members’ stories, repeatedly reiterating her desire to find Dirk and send him down to the same location where Garth now existed in an altered state.

 

It was as though they were sitting in front of each other talking about it, yet she was unable to touch him and actually do the deed. He put much more thought into his next reply.

 

“Dear Lyndalvorer,

I find myself so tantalised by your story that I can practically feel myself in the place of Dirk. The little boy knows you have eaten his friend, and yet, going by your nice picture, he is fascinated by you. He is so taken by your pretty appearance, and was even feeling that way, knowing you were going to eat his friend. At least this is how I feel. I have had a few messages from members of the website, but I look forward to reading yours most of all,

Downwardboy.”

 

He had given his first name as Downwardboy in the email account as well, so that she would not know he was Dirk. Nobody would.

 

He knew he had begun the most extraordinary relationship. He was having a vore correspondence with a pretty giant teacher whom he had watched eat his friend soon after she had given up on a determined effort to catch and eat him too.

 

 

“It must be time to be going home,” said Rochelle at last.

 

Rochelle then took Dougal to the edge of the school grounds. Neither of them had come across any Trans-D tubes outside the school yet, although there were some in the woods outside the school.

 

Rochelle put Dougal down and said, “I’d be noticed at my size. You’re small enough to slip through the grounds unseen and get back to the Trans-D tube. You’ve got my telephone number. You can sneak into the school and ring me from a telephone during any weekday to arrange our next licking time. I’d like to keep doing it right up until the week before I get married. Have a nice weekend, little Dougal.”

 

Dougal waved goodbye to her, watched her walk off, and then made his way through the school grounds. It was almost four o’clock. As it was a Friday afternoon, there were no after school activities for the girls. The boarders had wasted no time in heading for the boarding house, and the day girls had been even quicker about heading home.

 

Dougal had learned which teachers to particularly avoid five years ago. Lyndal Cartwright and Christine Long were the main dangers. He had seen neither for a while, as he and Rochelle had done their best to time their meetings to avoid any contact between him and the other teachers.

 

He was about three giant meters from the Trans-D tube he intended to use, walking through the flowerbed, when he looked out and saw a very beautiful teacher walking past the garden. She seemed to be looking down. She had bobbing red hair, and looked magnificently beautiful.

 

It didn’t take him long to realise. She was Mrs Long! She had dyed her hair red. He took more care not to be seen, and was sure that she had not noticed him yet. However she still got down and began to search the garden methodically. Why was it so important to her to look in the garden?

 

“Of course!” he thought, “She’s doing a routine search, not looking for me in particular, just any earth boy. If I’d recognised her, I’d have gotten far away into the garden, before she’d gotten close. She’s changed a bit in five years, and the dyed hair made it very hard to spot her straight away. She does look very beautiful, but if she finds me, I’m a goner.”

 

Then things got worse. Mrs Long came to the Trans-D tube, and then started crawling out from it. He could never get to the tube now. He had to get away until she was convinced that she wouldn’t find anyone.

 

Mrs Long’s mouth had a sensuous expression as she recalled her past culinary conquests. She was overdue for another boy-sized meal after Sonny’s second escape. Now she was absolutely determined to ransack the gardens for anyone who might have strayed into the school from the other world from which she’d originally come.

 

She was almost ferocious in her meticulous study of every flower and leaf, brushing each with her hand, until she spotted something out of the corner of her eye.

 

There was movement in the garden to her left, and it was not any kind of broken plant life blowing about. There was no breeze that day. It was a clear sunny afternoon. She turned quickly, and headed towards it.

 

Whatever was there had observed her. It was sentient, and no doubt attempting to flee from her. She was on top of it in no time, and soon confirmed her greatest hopes. It was indeed a little boy.

 

“I’ve got you!” she said, grabbing for him with her hand. She saw her quarry turn to look at her face. Then she looked more closely at him.

 

“You don’t seem quite as young as the others I’ve caught,” she said, “They all came from a school not far from the other end of the Trans-D tube apparently. It’s good to have you though. I won’t be nearly so careless as I was with Willy. He’s a boy who got away from me, more than once, and escaped being eaten. I shall make sure that you don’t do the same.”

 

“I am one of Willy’s friends named Dougal. I was at the cocktail party five years ago,” said Dougal, “You had dark brown hair then.”

 

“If you don’t mind me asking, why did you keep returning all these years?” asked Mrs Long, “If you knew about me then, you must have known the risk you were taking to come here today.”

 

“I haven’t seen you on the days I’ve been here in recent years.”

 

As she told him what she’d been doing in the last few years, Mrs Long spoke as though they were two old friends catching up, so that he would feel the same familiarity as she did. To her, it was as casual as that. She knew she needed to be more careful with her captives, and when suitable, make a point of eating them soon after capture, rather than leaving them in places from which Willy had been known to escape. Other than being wary of this boy’s desire to avoid being eaten leading to a successful escape attempt, she wanted to enjoy the pleasure of his company, and saw no reason to be unfriendly about declaring her interest in his delicious looking meaty little body.

“I made friends with a girl at the cocktail party. She’s engaged now, but we still meet for secret licking sessions.”

 

Mrs Long licked him.

 

“Is she as good at the task as that?” she asked.

 

“You’re both very good at it … and both very beautiful.”

 

“Well you can take some comfort in that comparison, little boy. Your clandestine contact with another tongue is over forever,” she said, as she saw his eyes wandering between her face and her stomach, “I made mistakes with little boys like you in the past. I’ve no intention of leaving you here all weekend to enact some impossible exodus from this school. I’m going to take you into my classroom this very afternoon and gobble you all up.”

 

She gripped him with her lips as she crawled out of the garden, and then took him in her hand and stood up and walked into the classroom. She asked his name and he told her.

 

She sat at her desk and showed him the website she had joined.

 

“It’s called www.2vore6ate.com. It was designed by a friend of mine who confided in me about her plans to make it. Oh look, I seem to have mail,” she said, and read Dirk’s reply to her, “What do you think about that, Dougal? I wonder if this boy would write with such enthusiasm if he were standing in your current situation. What do you think I should say to him?”

 

“Are you going to tell him about me?”

 

“Now there’s an idea,” she said, reading aloud what she typed, “How about this: Dear Downwardboy, as I read this email I am preparing to eat a tiny boy from a parallel earth. I caught him in the garden during a successful hunt this afternoon. He’s sitting here watching me type this, knowing that you and I may well continue our correspondence, while he will be making a far more active contribution than any card carrying member of the website. I’ll sign off for now and gobble him down,

Christinel.”

 

“I’m living his possible dream,” said Dougal.

 

“Yes you are, Dougal, and down you go,” she said, and licked him repeatedly, savouring the reactions of his tiny flesh as he met his inevitable ending.

 

She opened her mouth and passed him into it and gobbled him eagerly down.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~