- Text Size +

Since the comforting kiss that Amos had received from Marilyn, he had all but forgotten Colleen, as he realised that his heartbreak over Marilyn was much stronger.

 

Still, if he could go on seeing her, and continue trying to meet girls on his world, he could take any risk of heartbreak with them, knowing that his tears would bring him more friendly kisses on the cheek from Marilyn.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jenny and Willy moved permanently into their new house. Jenny had purchased another giant modicum of gold, which they used on earth as an investment, leaving them so much capital in the bank, that they did not need to work, which saved Willy the difficulties posed by his having disappeared from school at the end of 10th Grade.

 

One day they slept at least half of the day, and decided to go out at night. Willy took her on a tour of his old school. They reached it at around midnight. The whole town had gone to bed, and Jenny mischievously decided to grow to her 20 foot height. She played a chasing game with Willy in the lamp lit school grounds. He eventually ran through an open door into a courtyard, where Jenny couldn’t fit. She grew to her full giant size and reached over the building and lifted him out of the courtyard from above.

 

They laughed together. Finally she shrank back to 6 foot 6 and went home with him. Then she enlarged to 20 foot and danced with him in her annexure. It was a uniquely romantic experience for both of them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A 10th grader named Toby wanted to use his fruit knife at school for peeling oranges, and didn’t want to get caught with the knife. So he took his lunch into the forest and found one of the Trans-D tubes into the giant school. He took his lunch through the tube with him, and started peeling an orange, not far from the outlet of the tube.

 

He had just finished eating the orange, when he saw a beautiful woman crawling through the giant garden. She stopped just in front of him.

 

“Hello little boy!” she said.

 

She gave him an infectiously adorable smile, and he realised that she looked familiar.

 

“Hi. I’m Toby.”

 

“You’re very tiny, aren’t you, Toby?”

 

“Yes. I think you’re very beautiful,” he said, taking the opportunity to reciprocate her own comment about his appearance.

 

“I’m a teacher here called Mrs Long. I have a daughter only a few years younger than you.”

 

“Mrs Long!” he said, looking at the few reddish tints which remained in her recently regrown dark brown hair, “Now I remember you! Did you become a giant?”

 

“Yes,” she said, “Did I know you on earth?”

 

“Years ago. You were my teacher when I was 10. I’m almost 15 now. My name is Toby.”

 

“Oh yes, I remember you!” said Mrs Long, laughing pleasantly, “I’m going to eat you for my next main course, Tiny Toby.”

 

Mrs Long grabbed hold of Toby. In desperation, he stabbed her thumb with his fruit knife. At her size, she would not be permanently injured, but he dug the knife deep enough to force her to release him, as the thumb is the weakest part of the hand for retaining its grip on something.

 

She let him go with tears in her eyes and tended to her thumb.

 

“I’ll teach you to do that!” she called as he ran towards the tube, I’ll catch you and bite off your head!”

 

He reached the tube, just as she caught up to him, sucking her thumb.

 

“Come any closer and I’ll jump through,” he said.

 

“Aren’t you going to anyway?”

 

“Yes, but I want to say something first. I didn’t want to hurt you at all. I’m in love with you, even though you want to eat me. I only stabbed your giant finger with my tiny knife, so that I could get away.”

 

“I know. I was just shocked and angry,” said Mrs Long. If I had caught you, I wouldn’t have bitten off your head, now that I’ve calmed down.”

 

“Will your thumb be alright?”

 

“Yes, I think so. I’ve stopped the bleeding now.”

 

He almost envied the thumb she had been sucking.

 

“I believe you. I’d better get away now,” he said.

 

Such was the hypnotic beauty of any teacher to a boy, let alone the hypnotic beauty of a giant teacher to a borderline adolescent boy, that Toby succumbed to the same variation of Stockholm syndrome, which had already kept Dirk coming back for more visits to the Giant girls’ college. Not only that, but he had remembered her with fondness since 5th class.

 

Toby jumped through the tube and returned to his own school, only five minutes late for afternoon class. As he sat in school, listening to his teacher, his mind was already racing away, thinking of ways to go and see Mrs Long again, without getting caught and eaten.

 

 

Stirred on by this new development, Mrs Long continued writing and singing ‘The Thin Edible Shrinking Student’ to Casey:

 

She opened the oven, and placed him inside it, and turned on the setting quite low.

He watched as she smiled, closed the door and stood up, turned around and then started to go.

She soon served him up at the table, and held him in front of her mouth, to consume.

He looked at her beautiful mouth, and he savoured the smell of his teacher's perfume.

 

The growth serum suddenly took its effect, and he fell from her hand to her lap,

Recovered his size and said, "Now I finally escaped from your culinary trap."

"It seems that you have," Mrs Robertson said. Then she kissed him, and Stefan was glad,

In spite of the irony fully surrounding the plans Mrs Robertson had.

 

They dated for months, but the day came along, when she said that her husband had sought

To rebuild their marriage, and she had been using the study vacation to court.

She asked if he'd like to avoid being lonely, by shrinking his body once more,

And being a lunch for the woman he loved. He agreed. At that stage, he felt sure.

 

But when the day came to be eaten, she came from her husband's house back to her own.

He said, "I've recovered and had second thoughts, which back then I could never have known.

"I'd like to prepare a growth serum, and make myself normal. Could you please assist?"

She took him upstairs to his chemistry set, and went out on her own, greatly missed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The second school term on both worlds drew near to an end.

 

A 10th grader named Roman played in the forest, during school lunch time, and found the Trans-D tube, and went to the Giant girls’ college.

 

Hiding in the gardens, he observed a pretty teacher named Mrs Middlehyde and her younger sister named Swayna both talking to their mother, who had come to visit the school for the end of term fete, before picking up Swayna for the school holidays.

 

After a few minutes, Mrs Middlehyde and her mother walked off to enjoy the fete together some more. Roman ran out onto the lawn, so that Swayna could see him.

The pretty giant girl picked him up and took him into the boarding house.

 

“Aren’t you a cute little thing?” she said, “You’re about the same size as my boyfriend. Mother’s taking me home for the holidays soon. I wish I could take you with me. It would be fun having another little character around to talk to. Still I doubt you’d want to be away from your world all that time.”

 

“I’m running away,” said Roman, “I don’t like school or home any more. You could keep me forever and be my friend.”

 

“Alright,” said Swayna, and took him home secretly, concealed in her luggage. They enjoyed the school holidays together.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

During the holidays, Roy met Mrs Yeo in her garden for a date. Mrs Yeo took him inside and kissed him several times, enjoying the feel of his tiny face pressed to her lips. She sat on a couch looking adorable in the fancy old house, which served as the headmistress’s residence.

 

“This is lovely,” said Roy.

 

“I think so too,” said Mrs Yeo, “Although I would very much like to do something else with you.”

 

“Tell me,” said Roy.

 

“I read on www.2vore6ate.com that the website designer Lyndalvorer arranged a game with a boy she’s been hunting for a while in the school grounds. They have a sort of vore game with each other in cyberspace. He eventually agreed to let her lick him, if she handcuffed herself first. During the course of that extraordinary rendezvous, she asked him if he would be willing to climb into her throat, while she was lying down. He said that he couldn’t trust her not to sit up and swallow him. It’s different for us though. You know that you can trust me not to eat you uninvited, don’t you, Roy?”

 

“Yes Mrs Yeo,” he said.

 

“If I lay down on my side in bed, would you be willing to climb into my mouth and about half way along my throat, and lie there for a while, so I could feel you there, and then climb back out again?”

“What if you sat up suddenly? I’d fall down anyway.”

 

“I’ll make sure I don’t do that. I’ll stay on my side, until you’re out again.”

 

“I would like to do it for you. I’d do anything for you. It’s just very risky. Will you promise to be very careful? One mistake could see me eaten ahead of any agreement we might or might not make later.”

 

“I give you my word I won’t shift from the moment you climb into my mouth,” she said.

 

“Alright. I’ll do it.”

 

She took him to the bed, and lay on her side. He watched her mouth open and climbed in and slid his body past her tongue, which was now like a wall to him, rather than the floor of her mouth. He made his way into her throat and slid along. It felt soft and comfortable as he lay in there. Before he knew it he had fallen asleep. He awoke later, and wondered how long he had slept.


Roy slid his way out of Mrs Yeo’s throat and out of her mouth.

 

“You were in there a long time. You must have become very contented with the idea,” she said.

 

“How long was I in there?”

 

She looked at the clock.

 

“About 2 ½ hours.”

 

“I’m sorry. I fell asleep. Was it awkward for you to lie in that position all this time and not be able to talk to me to ask when I was coming out?”

 

“It was fine. I fell asleep too for a while.”

 

“Oh my goodness! That’s another thing we didn’t think of. You might have turned over in your sleep.”

 

“I wouldn’t have sat up though. At worst, you’d have reached my mouth and needed to wait for me to put my head on its side again.”

 

“I was halfway down your throat, halfway to your stomach. What an adventure!”

 

“I hope I haven’t given you reason to regret it.”

 

He loved her too much for that.

 

“No. I don’t regret it,” said Roy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

One day in the holidays, Amos met with Marilyn, and she took him for a long outing in many of the scenic areas in the giant land.

 

“Are there any new girls on the horizon for you?” she asked towards the end of the day.

 

“Not lately,” he said.

 

“Well don’t worry about it. You’re only in your mid teens.”

 

“Since you told me I was a sweet handsome young boy, I’ve known that at least someone appreciates me,” he said, “I’ve held onto that. I’m very lucky to have met you. All these years of our friendship have enabled me to cope with things, which might otherwise have left me totally devastated.”

 

“You’re very sweet to say so,” she said, and kissed his cheek.

 

 

Mrs Long sang more of ‘The Thin Edible Shrinking Student’ to Casey, who found himself investing emotionally in the fictional plights of Stefan:

 

It took him six hours to place all the chemicals inside a beaker, with spoon.

He still didn't know how to pour in the water; but late in that long afternoon,

While he was lamenting the loss of his teacher's affection, and trying to mix

The chemicals up, he heard keys at the front door, at just before quarter to six.

 

The teacher came back, and said, "I was enjoying the thought of the meal we had planned.

I've thought about this all day long, in the city, and I hope that you'll understand:

When I was divorced, it was lovely to share in the best of romantic affairs;

But I have decided to eat you, without your permission, tomorrow, downstairs."

 

She dangled a cage (from a hook on the ceiling), which hung on the end of a chain,

And locked him inside, said, "Goodnight," and departed. He pondered and worried in vain.

Then into the house came a girl, in her twenties. He couldn't be sure of her age.

She saw him and smiled with her lips which were level with him, where he sat in the cage.

 

"I’m Ellen," she said, "I went shopping nearby, and decided to stay here tonight.

Since Mother's moved back in with Dad, she won't mind, if I stop for some sleep and a bite."

"I'm one of her students, albeit reduced, and tomorrow she'll have me for tea."

She opened the cage, and he wondered if Ellen would love him or just set him free.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When school resumed, Swayna smuggled Roman back into her dormitory. On the Wednesday of that week, she was unable to keep him company after school, as she had arranged to meet Jerro at the Trans-D tube for a brief date. She approached the garden on foot and heard her sister’s voice coming from within the garden:

 

“Well Jerro, it’s nice to meet you, and it’ll be nicer still to have you for dinner tonight. I’ve recently run out of supplies. I’ll take you to my classroom now,” said Mrs Middlehyde.

 

Swayna ducked into some nearby shrubbery and watched as her sister emerged from the garden and walked off with Jerro in her fingers. She had until her sister deemed it dinner time to try to save Jerro. Her sister was taller and stronger and would not willingly give Jerro back. Swayna thought quickly, and returned to her dormitory.

 

“I’m afraid I’ll need your help on something, Roman. My sister’s caught my boyfriend. She didn’t see me. So she doesn’t know I’m aware of it, but she’ll be eating him for dinner soon, if I don’t do something.”

 

“I can’t do much. I’m small. She’d eat me too,” said Roman.

 

“I know. But I think I can make use of that,” said Swayna, “I’ll put you in the garden outside her classroom and tell her I’ve seen a small boy running off. She’ll come out to chase you, and I can go in and get Jerro out of there.”

 

“But the Tube’s nowhere near there. She’ll catch me.”

 

“Well you can do your best to hide from her in the garden, but she will probably get you, I know. I’m sorry about this. I’ll miss you. Still I think it’s the only way to save Jerro.”

 

“Why don’t you tell her Jerro’s yours?”

 

“We talked about that long before I met him. She said she’d eat him anyway.”

 

“She’ll eat me!”

 

“You might like it. Don’t you think she’s pretty?”

 

“Yes, but I won’t like it that much. Don’t you care about me?”

 

“I do, but I vowed to do everything to keep Jerro safe. As I said before, I’m sorry Roman, but I need the distraction she’ll get by chasing and most likely catching you. I hope you do get away from her, but Jerro is my first priority.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Miss Cartwright read Dirk’s next email to her.

 

“Dear Lyndal,

 

Your tongue felt fantastic. When I think what would have happened, if you weren’t handcuffed I feel so excited. I’m sure you must be having the same wonderful memories of what we did together. I doubt there’s any way we could increase the thrill or excitement, without sealing my fate, and you know I’ll never do that. I think of your round breasts pushing against your dress and your slim stomach below them, and I am driven off the planet with all sorts of thoughts. Your new story about it was a terrific way to relive it in my mind,

 

Dirk.”

 

She had been having endless thoughts about him too. She’d caught and eaten some boys before, and had communicated with many people on her website. Yet never before had she had an encounter, which pushed every boundary the way her experiences with Dirk had done.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Toby found a second Trans-D tube, and entered the Giant girls’ college from a different garden after school. He stayed close to it, and watched for Mrs Long. He saw her come on what must have been her afternoon rounds of searching the gardens. Then she gave up and went home.

 

He didn’t know what he wanted. Yet he couldn’t forget the beautiful face, which had almost eaten him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Swayna carried Roman out to the garden just outside her sister’s classroom.

 

“Please don’t. I’ll help you save Jerro somehow.”

 

“We’ve been over this, Roman. Good luck,” she said, and gave him a long slow giant kiss goodbye. 

 

Swayna peeked in the window, to see that Jerro was not in sight. She hoped Brooke hadn’t eaten him yet, but at least she could enter the classroom still ostensibly unaware that her sister had captured Jerro.

 

She put Roman down, and let him start running.

 

Swayna quickly made her way to the classroom, walked in and said, “Hi. I just saw one of those little boys in the garden outside. I didn’t want to keep him though. He’s too young to go out with. He’s only in elementary school, I’d say.”

 

“Speak for yourself,” said Mrs Middlehyde, “He’s not too young to eat! Which way did he go?”

 

Swayna took her sister out and pointed in the direction Roman had gone.

 

“Thank you, Sis. I’m surprised you didn’t want to save him.”

 

“Well I don’t think you’ll catch him now anyway. I should get back to my homework,” said Swayna, and pretended to walk off.

 

As soon as Mrs Middlehyde was in the garden on all fours, Swayna went into the classroom and called for Jerro, not too loudly. He heard her and called back. He was in a shelf on the side of the classroom. Swayna got him out of the classroom quickly and ran back to her dormitory with him. They enjoyed their time together and then she took him to a Trans-D tube and let him go safely back home for now.

 

Roman was running frantically through the garden. He could hear Mrs Middlehyde crawling behind him, but then he reached the end of the flowerbed. There was open lawn in front of him again. Still, if he went back into the flowerbed, he would be headed straight towards Mrs Middlehyde. He had no choice but to try to run across the huge expanse of lawn, before she emerged at the very spot he was standing in now.

 

He sprinted, and sprinted.

 

“There you are!” he heard behind him.

 

He was less than halfway there.

 

He turned around and stood still. He was exhausted anyway, and he would never outrun her now. He watched her walk briskly over to him and stoop down and pick him up.

 

“I was a little surprised when my sister told me there was a little boy like you here. I’ve already caught a teenager for dinner, but you’ll make a nice treat tomorrow night. Then my housemistress on duty roster week will be over, and I can go home to my daughters, who are staying with my mother at the moment.”

 

She took him to the classroom and opened the same shelf, and found Jerro gone.

 

“It would seem I’ve been decoyed,” she said aloud, and instantly saw through all of Swayna’s schemes, “It looks like your 24 hour reprieve is lost now, little boy.”

 

Mrs Middlehyde sat at her desk and held him gently in her finger and thumb. To her, he felt like a small crayfish waiting to disappear down her throat.

 

“I’ll bet you’re just waiting to have your little legs washed down,” she said, and began licking him.

 

It was the most thrilling and frightening thing that could be happening to a boy.

 

When she had finished tasting him, she put him into her mouth and enjoyed him for several moments longer, and then gulped him away.

 

She made a point of sitting next to her sister during boarders dinner that evening.

 

“It seems we both know who your boyfriend is now, Sis. I will try to get him back. Ten points for giving up the younger boy as a decoy though. He was nice,” said Brooke.

 

“Jerro and I had better be more careful then,” said Swayna.

 

 

The next day, Toby once again snuck into the school, this time during lunch break. He saw Mrs Long and another teacher named Miss Cartwright sitting on the seat, having lunch together and talking.

 

“How are things going between you and Dirk?” asked Mrs Long.

 

“You won’t believe what we did recently. I handcuffed my hands together behind my back, and met him near the Trans-D tube near my science classroom, and –“

 

“Near your science classroom. I thought it was on the other side of the school buildings,” said Mrs Long.

 

“There must be more of them then,” said Miss Cartwright, “This is a new one I’ve found recently. There seem to be more than one of them. Who knows how many are in the school?”

 

She didn’t know that their own experimental attempt to enlarge the first one they’d found had created all the others.

 

“Anyway, I interrupted you,” said Mrs Long, “What happened next?”

 

“Well I was in the garden, lying on my side, handcuffed. As we’d arranged over the internet, he walked right up to my face, and I licked him, and then he arranged for me to recover the key to the handcuffs, after he’d gone to safety,” said Miss Cartwright.

 

“It’s quite an accomplishment for you both to have maintained this situation between you all this time. I was after Willy for so long, but with Jenny no longer in the school, I suspect she’s taken him away from here forever. I won’t get another chance to catch him and eat him,” said Mrs Long.

 

Toby was analysing everything she said. So it seemed she had been pursuing another boy for quite some time, and now he was her next potential quarry. If she ever learned he’d been willing to come back, she’d not let up until she caught him. Then he remembered a boy in his year in prep school called Willy, and knew who her would be victim had been.

 

“So are there any other boy meal prospects for you?” asked Miss Cartwright.

 

“I caught a boy named Toby not long ago. He looked very young and delicious, but he got away. I would have said I doubt he’d be back, but he did tell me he was in love with me. I’ve learned from your time with Dirk, that these little boys are very impressionable and will risk anything to come back and see us again,” said Mrs Long, “I think he’s the first one I’ve wanted more than Willy. I wish I could catch Tiny Toby and gobble him whole!”

 

Toby thought she might be getting a little too close to the truth. He ran back to the tube and dived through. His lunch hour was almost up anyway, and he still had to run through the forest.

 

After the close shave with Toby, Mrs Long decided to wrap up her song ‘The Thin Edible Shrinking Student’. She had based the daughter Ellen on her own imagination of Kirsty growing up and dating and marrying some day. To that end, she finally wrote two more verses to conclude the story, having worked out what Ellen’s response to Stefan would be in the concluding verses. She hoped that Casey would like the ending:

 

She licked his young cheeks and said, "You taste delicious, and opened her mouth, with a yawn.

She placed him inside it, and closed it, which left him defeated, contained and forlorn.

"She's just like her mother," he thought, "This is it." Then she put him back onto her palm,

And said, "Did you think I would swallow you? I was just teasing. Relax and be calm."

 

She helped him recover his size, the next morning, but first he slept close to her face;

And when he was full-sized again, she was ready and willing to fondly embrace

The boy. So her mother accepted that he would not enter her stomach at all.

He did enlarge Ellen, from five foot to six-three:- Bride groweth before wedding ball.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Swayna met Jerro after school and took him straight to the boarding house. This time there had been no sign of Brooke, but they had used a different Tube outlet. She put him on her desk, while she did her homework. Jerro took his homework and pens out of his backpack and did his too.

 

“When I get home, I’ll say I stayed back and did my homework. They can assume I did it in the school library on my earth,” said Jerro.

 

“My sister’s not going to give up looking for you,” said Swayna, and carefully omitted mentioning the cost at which she had obtained Jerro’s freedom from her sister.

 

“I wasn’t sure, whether I would end up in her stomach or not, when she caught me,” said Jerro, “I knew you were expecting me, and hoped you’d seen her catch me. Then I waited for so long in the classroom. How did you get her out of there?”

 

“I sent her on a wild boy chase,” said Swayna, “I told her I’d seen another boy in the gardens outside. She ran after the prospect of catching a second meal, and I came in and got you out. The point is that she knows you’re my boyfriend, and that I plotted your escape. She’ll never stop trying to catch you. She probably guessed that you’re in here with me sometimes. She’ll keep waiting for a chance to intercept you on your way here or home. We’ll have to be very arbitrary about our choice of which Tube to use each time.”

 

She lay down and felt him lying against her cheek. It made her feel great warmth. She admired this boy, and felt very special to him, for him to be so willing to keep risking her sister’s attacks in order to see her. She had no regrets about sacrificing Roman. Of course she would have preferred to avoid his untimely demise. However, she had clearly explained to the boy that he was needed in order to preserve her relationship with Jerro. Roman had made his way to Brooke’s tummy for the good of both Swayna and another boy his own size.

 

“Swayna, do you see us being together for always?” asked Jerro.

 

“It’s something I’m sure I’d like,” said Swayna.

 

“So would I,” said Jerro, “But it will be difficult for us to plan a marriage and interact with your family, with your sister constantly out to eat me. We might avoid it for years, and then one day she could catch me.”

“Maybe I’ll have to limit my sister’s involvement in my life when I leave school,” said Swayna.

 

“Would you really do that for me?” asked Jerro.

 

“Why of course I would. I’m still mindful of the risks you’ve taken for me.”

 

“Is your mother likely to take our side or Brooke’s?”

 

“I hadn’t really thought about it. There is a third possibility, that she might want to eat you herself.”

 

“We’re really playing a dangerous game, aren’t we?” asked Jerro.

 

“I’d better get you back to a Tube, before boarders dinner starts.”

 

She put him into her shirt pocket, and then put on her school jumper over it. She walked down to the school gardens and ran into her sister.

 

“Hey Sis,” said Mrs Middlehyde, “I’ve read Christinel’s detailed story about Willy on www.2vore6ate.com. I’m surprised she still wants to catch Willy even now. When Jenny introduced Willy to her over 5 years ago as her fiancé, she put her vore instincts ahead of their friendship. But will she still want Willy by the time he’ll be married? It’s the unmarried youthful innocence of these little boys that appeals to me.”

 

“Do you mean you wouldn’t want to eat a married man from that little boys world?” asked Swayna.

 

“Certainly not,” said Mrs Middlehyde.

 

“I suppose that means you won’t want to eat Jerro, after I’ve married him.”

 

“If he can avoid being eaten by me for that long,” said Mrs Middlehyde, “I do hope to catch him again long before you marry him, which can’t be for years anyway. I’ll see you in the dining hall soon.”

 

Swayna took him to a Trans-D tube.

 

“Did you hear all that?” she asked.

 

“Yes. It answers my earlier questions. You could even still have her in the bridal party at the wedding, so long as she isn’t allowed the chance to get at me before we’ve both said ‘I do’.”

 

“That would be cutting it fine, but it means I only have to keep you safe until the wedding, assuming Mother’s alright with our marrying.”

 

She watched him make his way into the Trans-D tube, and then made her own way into the boarding house for dinner.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day after school, Dirk found a very safe Trans-D tube, one that opened in the woods outside the giant school. He checked his emails and found one from Miss Cartwright.

 

“Dear Dirk,

 

I would like to have a long internet chat with you. I will check my emails after school each day. When you get this one, if you’d like to spend the afternoon in a long chat, let me know with a quick reply,

 

Lyndal.”

 

Dirk quickly sent his reply.

 

They got the chat windows working and began sending each other quick messages.

 

“So where are you now?” wrote Lyndal.

 

“In the woods outside the school this time,” said Dirk, “But even if you got here, I’m right next to a Tube outlet. You won’t be having me for dinner, you know.”

 

“Of course. But it was so nice to be licking you that day. I’ve never forgotten the taste of you.”

 

“I can still almost feel the soft moist touch of your tongue.”

 

“If I ever did catch you, and I offered you one last request before I ate you, what would it be?”

 

“I think I’d like to lie on your dress, just between your breasts. It was the only thing we didn’t really get to do, when you were in handcuffs.”

 

“I think I could arrange that. In fact there’s lots of places on me that it would be nice to let you touch, before I let you touch the inside of me.”

 

“It’s hypothetical anyway. I’ll always make sure you don’t get me.”

 

“If I did, would you suddenly change your mind about all that we’ve shared together so far? Would you begin to question whether it had all been worth it?”

 

“I don’t think so. I saw you eat Garth. I know the risks, and I’ve done my best to pretty much eliminate them altogether. It’s an interesting set-up we have, Miss Cartwright. You’ve eaten my friend, and tried to get me too. Yet I spend every moment in my own world looking forward to my next chance to come and interact with you in yours.”

 

“Interaction is very limited, given the chances you take,” said Miss Cartwright, “I doubt there’s much we could do to improve on the licking session we had with the handcuffs.”

 

“I can’t think of anything either. It’s frustrating actually.”

 

“Tell me about it. How do we go from those lovely moments back to just emailing and chatting in cyberspace. It’s not really doing it for me anymore.”

 

“I know, Miss Cartwright. If only you weren’t so certain to eat me, I’d love to be in your classroom talking to you now, face to face.”

 

“I feel the same way. Still nothing could change my mind about having you in my tummy one day.”

 

“I guess you can dream about it. I don’t plan to give you the chance.”

 

“You’re very sure of yourself, aren’t you?”

 

“Well I don’t ever plan to choose a portal that comes out near your classroom.”

 

“So what are your plans on your own world? Have you had any girlfriends?”

 

“Not so far. I think I’d rather have a giant girlfriend, if I can find someone as pretty as you who doesn’t want to have me in her tummy.”

 

“That’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever said. If you do find such a girl, will you be staying here to marry her?”

 

“I hope so.”

 

“Well I’m sure you would be a charming young catch for any of the girls in my school, but I don’t intend to let you last long enough to meet one and marry her.”

 

“Now who’s sounding too sure of herself?”

 

Suddenly a shadow loomed over him from behind. He turned to see her only a few paces away from him, carrying a small portable vacuum cleaner. There was no time to even save his laptop. He jumped into the tube without it, just as she lunged at the tube with the vacuum cleaner, turning it on. The giant vacuum cleaner was stronger than the Trans-D tube’s pull. It sucked him out of the tube, before he had gone more than two meters into it, and he ended up in the vacuum cleaner.

 

He was in darkness for a while. There was no dust or anything else in the portable vacuum cleaner. It had been purchased and used for the first time in the gesture, which had pulled him out of the Trans-D tube.

 

She finally opened the vacuum cleaner and took him out and placed him on her desk beside a mobile telephone which had internet capacity and was currently opened to the chat facility they had been using.

 

“You have to admire modern technology,” she said, “As a science teacher, I make it my business to keep up to date on everything that comes out. You thought I was far away from you in this classroom, while I was really coming after you with my two new toys.”

“I hadn’t expected this at all, but I shouldn’t complain,” he said, “My own feelings put me in this situation. I should really congratulate you on the way you caught me.”

 

“I think that’s very graceful of you,” she said.

 

“Well you’ve been very special to me for a long time now. I don’t want to spoil that in my last hours. I don’t want to lose our friendship.”

 

“I don’t either. We’ve had a very special connection for months. I won’t be just unceremoniously eating you up. I’ll do all I can to make it a special occasion for both of us. I’m very mindful of the fact that your interest in me has indirectly made this capture possible, and I don’t want to lose our friendship either.”

 

“That means a lot to me,” he said, “Garth was just quickly caught and eaten, and that was it. The build up for me, and the surprise tactics with which you caught me today are a lot more to savour.”

 

“They certainly are,” said Miss Cartwright, “I’m a housemistress this week. Would you like to go to my dormitory and have that last request of yours granted?”

 

“Yes please,” he said.

 

She had him there in very little time, and he enjoyed the feel of her giant body.

 

“There’s no way I can get out of this room anyway. I wish you didn’t have to go down to the dining hall,” he said.

 

“I won’t,” she said gently, “I’ll stay here with you for the rest of the evening. Then I’ll have you for supper, when the girls have all gone to sleep. It’ll be just the two of us awake to enjoy your last moments.”

 

They talked over all their experiences from the day they’d met up until this very evening, sharing their feelings in depth. They watched the sun go down through her window. They heard the school wind down in the latter half of the evening. Then it was completely silent.

 

“None but the two of us, just as you promised,” he said, “It’s very beautiful out there in the moonlight.”

 

“I’m in no particular hurry to go to bed,” she said, “Would you like me to walk you around in the school grounds, before I stop off at the classroom and eat you?”

 

“I’d like that very much,” he said.

 

He enjoyed the beauty of the school grounds for the last time.

 

“It’s funny, I never saw this by moonlight before,” he said, “I might never have, if it weren’t for what we’re about to do.”

 

“Or what I’m about to do. You are going to have it done to you,” she said.

 

“Yes, that’s true,” he said.

 

“You outlined your plans to meet and marry a giant girl with great conviction this afternoon. How do you feel now, knowing that I’m about to make all of that impossible for you?”

“It’s a big adjustment to make, but I think a part of me always felt that it would come down to you and me, which meant that you would be the one to have her way.”

 

“Well you did help me with that. Let’s go inside now,” she said, and took him into her science classroom.

 

She sat at the desk.

 

“We’ve done this first part before,” she said, and started licking her prize.

 

When her tongue wasn’t actually touching him, he looked down at her perfect body in admiration. Soon he would be in it. She observed him and guessed his thoughts.

 

“I’m flattered you have such a positive opinion (in one sense at least) of where you’re going,” she said.

 

“You are a very attractive lady,” he said.

 

“Well Dirk, I did warn you many times that I was going to do this, and now the time has arrived. Have a nice ride down my throat and into my tummy, little admirer.”

 

She enjoyed the taste of him for quite some time, and then felt a great sense of power and elation with every gulp she made, which took him deeper and deeper into her body. Then she returned to her dormitory, and lay awake happily thinking about him for nearly two hours, before she fell into a deep contented sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A boy named Clark came out after school and went on a walk through the woods, until he came to the tube. It caught his attention quickly. He went through the tube, and found his way into the giant school.

 

He heard so much activity, as many of the girls were playing after school sport. He snuck into a building and decided to head for the teachers’ lounge, keen to meet a beautiful giant older woman.

 

 

Casey was more interested in giantess romance than the daunting thought of being eaten by a giantess. Knowing that Mrs Long had responded well to his first song, and pleased that she had taught him to write them over the years that they had been together, he decided to write a romantic song instead, about shrinking. He wondered what would be an original angle that would please his giant former teacher, and came up with a futuristic time travel plot. He would work a giantess vore ending into the story, so that he could impress Mrs Long with the twist at the end, but that would be after he had indulged his own desire for romance. He called it ‘The Time to Dine’:

 

Young Van was still thirteen in May of 1982,

And in those holidays from school, he read whole books right through,

In Stanway Gardens, which he found delightfully serene,

Until he looked up from his book and saw a time machine.

 

It shimmered into view, and someone opened up the door,

Emerged, and introduced herself: a lady, 34,

At least in 1987, where she would have been,

If she had not invented this, and come upon the scene.

 

"I'm Alison," she said, "I've made some trips to seek you here.

I'm going to tell you what for me has happened, just last year:

Some 16 months in my own past, in 1986,

I found you here, reduced in size, and gave your cheek some licks.

 

Since you were only 18 years of age, and just an inch

Or two in height, I knew that it would be, for me, a cinch

To take you to the house which was my home, before I wed,

And eat you for my dinner. So that night I'd been well fed.

 

Then in those 16 months, with you now gone and woe betide,

I thought back to my stomach, knowing you'd been placed inside,

But not in 1982, if I could journey back,

And romance with the boy who'd grow to be my favourite snack."

 

 

 

Clark reached the teachers’ lounge to find that there were two teachers in it, sitting, talking and enjoying their tea. They hadn’t noticed him yet, but they were both attractive. He stood on the far side of the room from them, watching them talk to each other. Had they not been looking at each other, their faces would have been looking in the same direction that their bodies were facing, namely Clark’s.

 

All he had to do was wait, and these beautiful women (only a room’s width away) would be able to see him.

 

Then one of them turned to sip her tea, and saw him.

 

“Look what’s joined us,” said the woman.

 

The other turned as well.

 

“I’m Clark,” he said.

 

“I’m Miss Cartwright, and this is my best friend Mrs Long.”

 

“Pleased to meet you both,” said Clark.

 

“We’re very pleased to meet you too,” said Mrs Long, “more pleased than you could possibly guess, in fact.”

 

“I have always wanted to meet and interact with a giant older female,” said Clark.

 

“I’m sure that one of us could help you with that,” said Mrs Long.

 

“Really? That would be great,” said Clark.

 

“Well if one of us was eating you, that would be a form of interaction, wouldn’t it?” said Miss Cartwright.

 

“Yes… I suppose it would,” said Clark, “But it’s not really … I mean, … Does this really mean that one of you is going to eat me?”

 

“I dare say it does,” said Mrs Long, “How does that make you feel?”

 

“Both excited and a bit apprehensive,” said Clark.

 

“I don’t think we share your apprehensions,” said Miss Cartwright.

 

“The trouble for me is that I’m going to be eaten. The trouble for you two is that there’s only one of me to eat,” said Clark.

 

“Well we have both eaten little boys like before,” said Mrs Long, “Whichever of us misses out won’t have missed her only opportunity.

 

“So how do you think we should determine which one of you would be the one?” asked Clark.

 

“Do you have any preference of your own?” asked Miss Cartwright.

 

“You both have quite an appeal to me as beautiful older women,” said Clark, finding that he had needed to shout across the room, for his tiny voice to be heard by the giant women at that distance.

 

“I think a race would be the simplest way to decide,” said Mrs Long, “We would both put down our tea cups on the floor, just in front of the couch. Then we would both sit back on the couch, with our shoes resting firmly on the floor. You could say ‘Ready, set, go.’ Then we would race over towards you, and whoever grabbed you first would be the one to eat you. How does that sound?”

 

“I might as well go along with it,” said Clark, “I’m just a bit worried about one thing though.”

 

“Well we’re aware of that,” said Mrs Long, “but your options are rather limited, when it comes to prevention.”

“I know I can’t prevent it. I just want to be in the best condition possible, when you eat me. When you’re both rushing towards me, would you be able to take special care not to grip me too tightly when you grab me?”

 

“Of course,” said Miss Cartwright, “And I have another suggestion too. We usually eat our captives alone, but I think it would be nice if the winner could eat you in the company of the other, so we can share the conversation together.”

 

“I’d like that,” said Mrs Long.

 

“I don’t mind that aspect of it,” said Clark.

 

“Then you can start us off then,” said Miss Cartwright, and the two teachers got into position.

 

“Ready … Set … Go!” shouted Clark.

 

What he saw in that next moment was an unparalleled experience in the lives of school boys all over his earth. The two women jumped to their feet. Their high faces gleamed with excitement at the competition, and the urge to eat the prize. Their medium length skirts swayed, just below their knees. Their lower legs had a visual effect on him that he couldn’t explain.  

 

Miss Cartwright was taller than Mrs Long, and her longer legs had clearly given her the lead, by the time they were half way across the room. When she reached him, she stopped her charge and knelt down, all in the one movement, picked him up gently, and smiled.

 

“Made to order gentility,” she said, and took him back to the couch. Mrs Long followed and sat down beside them.

 

“He looks so gorgeously delicious. You’ve done well, Lyndal,” she said.

 

“Miss Cartwright, would you mind if Mrs Long had a chance to lick me first?” asked Clark, “She could wash me in that crockery basin over there, before she handed me back to you.”

 

“That’s very selfless of you to think of her at this dire moment for you,” said Miss Cartwright.

 

“Thinking of myself isn’t going to do any good,” said Clark.

 

“Would you like that, Christine?” asked Miss Cartwright.

 

“Thank you, and thank YOU,” said Mrs Long, looking at Clark. She gently took him from her friend, and ran her tongue all over his tiny body. Finally she went to wash him, and gave him back to Lyndal.

 

They both sat down on the couch again.

 

 “I’ll leave my lips parted for a while, so you can look out and say goodbye to Mrs Long from your new position on my tongue,” said Lyndal.

 

Clark knew the moment was imminent, and he panicked. Not knowing what he could hope to achieve by doing so, Clark waited until Lyndal’s fingers had released their grip on him. He saw her mouth opening to receive him. He looked in at the beauty and danger which awaited him. Then he jumped sideways off her open palm and into the top of her blouse.

 

“Oh really Clark, this is pointless,” he heard her say.

 

Not only did he hear it, but he felt her upper chest moving, as she spoke. He quickly slid down towards her breasts and wedged himself between them.

 

Then he heard an “Ooh!” from Miss Cartwright.

 

To his surprise, she was enjoying this new development.

 

“Clark, I do believe you’ve got something else to contribute,” she said, “We’d better get you out of there.”

 

Desperate to delay her voracious plans, while he tried to think of a more lasting reprieve, he began pushing at both her breasts. He heard her panting and making noises she simply couldn’t help, as he saw her hand reaching down into her blouse towards him. He squirmed lower in the gap between her breasts, but her giant relentless fingers eventually had their grip on him, and she pulled him out.

 

This time, Lyndal gripped him gently by the legs, and maintained a firm grip. She had to lean her head back a little, so that she could dangle him into her mouth. When he was properly on her tongue, she straightened her head up, so that he didn’t fall straight down her throat prematurely, before he’d spoken to Christine.

Then Lyndal released her grip on Clark, and withdrew her fingers.

 

He held onto her lower lip to steady himself.

 

“Goodbye Christine,” he said, “In spite of everything, it has been lovely to meet you.”

 

“I think so too,” said Christine, “I’m going to watch Lyndal’s neck, as she gulps you down her throat. It’ll happen any moment now, from the hand signals she’s giving me.”

 

Lyndal lifted her tongue onto a slight incline, of no more than 30 degrees. It was just enough to start him slowly sliding backwards into her throat. He looked out at Christine, and slid out of her sight.

 

Lyndal enjoyed each moment of his gradual slide down her throat. Then she gave Christine a hug, and they walked out of the teachers’ lounge.

 

Although Mrs Long had lost her chase to Lyndal, she was very pleased with the next few verses of Casey’s song later on that day:

 

"I'd love to kiss a woman from the future, but I've toyed

With what you've said, and hope that I can still somehow avoid

Your older self in 1986 with plans to dine.

I'm glad you came to warn me. Now the future can be fine."

 

"I didn't come to warn you, just to help you make the most

Of time you've left. You'll never change the tasty evening roast,

Which I've already made of someone you have yet to be;

But if you're scared, consider that it didn't frighten me."

 

She'd come through time with keys to that old house she didn't need,

And since herself in '82 was working, they'd been freed

To use it: Van of '82, and older Alison.

They kissed and cuddled in her bed, and soon three years were gone.

 

"I must head back to 1990, making time line thrive;

And you'll soon meet my younger self. No matter how you strive,

She'll gobble you all up for dinner, served on china plate.

I hope the love I've given you these years will compensate."

 

They shared their last embrace, and then he watched his lady go,

And thought, "At least I'll change the future I already know.

I'll make my own reduction serum, so that I can test

An antidote I'll make as well, to spare me from her chest."

 

 

 

A 15 year old lad named Willoughby had consistently come first in English classes at school, and was working on one of his books. He found a trans-dimensional tube into the giant earth. This one came out, nowhere near the giant school. He sat down in a clearing of large lovely plants. He felt it was the best atmosphere to write, and came there every day for two weeks.

 

One day, he was sitting there writing, when he heard heavy footsteps and looked around.

 

"Hello," said a voice.

 

He looked up to see a gigantic woman looking down at him.

 

She lifted him up and he saw that beyond the plants was the grass of a gigantic garden. 

 

"Are you a writer?" asked the woman.

 

"Yes. I come here to concentrate."

 

"This garden belongs to a friend of mine called Mrs Yeo, who's also a writer. She’s the headmistress of a school just near the bottom of the slope, and she’s been an English teacher for all of her adult life. She’s quite an accomplished writer too. I'm visiting her today. She comes here to write on weekends, usually for one day at a time, and then goes home to her office at the school. I think she'd like to meet you."

 

"Sure, I'll come."

 

The woman took him to her friend's house in her pocket.

 

When Mrs Yeo welcomed her in, she sat down on the couch and said, "I made a little friend on the way. He's a writer too."

 

"Really? You should have invited him to join us."

 

"I did," said the woman, and took him out of her pocket.

 

"I'm pleased to meet you, young man," said Mrs Yeo. She was in her 40s, and very beautiful.

 

"Thank you, Mrs Yeo. I came through a trans-dimensional tube which links my land and your garden."

 

"Well you're welcome to come over, whenever you like. We can write together. I may be able to help you."

 

"That’s very kind of you," he said.

 

"Would you like to read us something you've written?"

 

He read a poem.

 

"That's very good," said Mrs Yeo, "I spend about half my time on my poetry, and the rest on my large novels."

 

"I'm about the same, except that I can't write novels. So I only do short stories. It's not surprising really, since I'm so short, compared to you."

 

"I liked your poem, and I'm sure you can write just as well at any size."

 

She farewelled her friend, and then carried him back to the trans-dimensional tube.

 

"Now that you know the way, you can walk over to my house, whenever you like. I'm usually here in the daytimes on weekdays."

 

"Thank you. It will be nice to come here again."