- Text Size +

A university student on the smaller earth had just graduated with honours. He got a notion to take a nostalgic walk through his old school. He now had a Bachelor’s Degree, which would pave the way for a successful well paid career, and the chance to meet the girl of his dreams in an upmarket white collar office environment.

 

It was very late in the day. He had brought a torch with him, in case he was out after sunset. He walked through the school, and then into the forest. He had always been too busy to explore it, when he was at school, working much harder than the other students. He saw his graduation as a cue for taking time out to do those little things he’d missed, before he started out on a new life.

 

He found a trans-dimensional tube, which took him to the giant gardens of the giant girls’ school. He was found by a pretty looking teacher, and then he remembered her. He had been through another trans-dimensional tube once before. His name was Ted, and he had seen this woman snatch a boy up from the garden of an evening party 15 years ago and swallow him whole.

 

She took him into an office and put him on her desk.

 

“I’m Mrs Haye, by the way.”

 

“I’m Ted. I’ve just graduated from university. I thought I’d take a few weeks holiday, before I start looking for a start to my career.”

 

“You’re welcome to stay here,” said Mrs Haye, “I can fix you up for a few weeks with all the comforts you need, at a size that will suit you, and nobody else can get into this office. I can bring you all the food you’ll need.”

 

He was wondering why she was being so nice to him, after being so awful to the boy she’d caught in Lera’s garden 15 years earlier.

 

“Thank you. I think I’d like to do something completely original with this holiday. I hadn’t gotten further than the walk in the forest, in my plans, but this sounds like a lot of fun.”

 

He didn’t mention that he had loved the feel of the older woman’s now giant sized fingers holding his body, and that he hoped she would often pick him up and carry him around. The fact that she was older than him, decades in fact, was also something which turned him on immensely.

 

 

Mrs Long talked with Toby until the school had settled down for the evening. Then she took him from the teachers’ lounge to her own classroom, and sat at the table. She took her own mobile phone out of her handbag.

 

“Do you think you’ll be able to hold onto your mobile phone, on the way down my throat?” she asked.

 

“I guess so,” he said, “Do you want me to use the light function of it like a torch in your stomach?”

 

“You could do that, I guess. I’d like to get your number now, and then call you after I’ve eaten you. I think it’ll be nice to keep talking to you, while you’re in my stomach. What do you say to that?”

 

“As worried as I am, that you’ve finally got me, I like the novelty of your idea,” said Toby, and gave her his number, which she keyed into her phone.

 

“Are you still in love with me?” she asked.

 

“Absolutely. I only stayed away all these years for my safety, until I learned the hypnotism, so that I could come back and see you again.”

 

“I’m glad you took the trouble, and even gladder still that it didn’t work,” she said.

 

She began licking him over and over again.

 

“I have to admit, that feels very nice,” he said.

 

“Tell me about it!” said Mrs Long, “I’ve missed the taste of you on my tongue since that meeting we had ten years ago.”

 

“You know I’d escape at the first opportunity, Mrs Long, but since I can’t, I can also honestly say I’m thrilled that you’re going to do this.”

 

“You’re gracious in defeat, Toby. It’ll be stimulating for me too. It feels even more rewarding, to know that I’ve been after you for more than a decade, and that I’ve lived up to my prediction that I’d have you one day and eat you.”

 

“I love it when you say the words ‘gobble you all up.’ There’s something so arousing about those words being spoken by the very beautiful mouth which is going to do that gobbling.”

 

“Well then let me oblige you, Toby. I’ve enjoyed licking you, and now I AM GOING TO GOBBLE YOU ALL UP!”

 

“Congratulations on your victory, Mrs Long.”

 

“Hold onto that phone tightly,” she said, “Try to keep the hand which holds the phone off my tongue. I’ll be sure to let the rest of your body enjoy it for a while before I gulp you down.”

 

She put him into her mouth, and he slid around on her tongue, taking care not to dampen the phone. Finally she gulped him down her throat in stages. His body was now that of a full-sized adult, although still very small to a giant woman like Mrs Long. He reached her throat, and then her stomach, and turned on the phone, to illuminate the pink wall of flesh which surrounded him.

 

Soon the telephone rang.

 

“Hello little Toby. I’m so glad you brought your phone. I’ve never had the chance to talk to my other little boys after I’ve eaten them. So what’s it like down there?”

 

“Soft and comfortable. I’m staying as close to the top as I can for now,” he said.

 

“You won’t be able to avoid being digested forever, Toby. In the end, you’ll be all consumed into part of me.”

 

“It’s incredible hearing you say that, Mrs Long. To think that I’ve just been eaten by a beautiful giant woman, who has been after me since I was a little boy.”

 

“At the risk of sounding repetitive, are you still in love with me?” she asked.

 

“Of course. How could this possibly change that? There’s something about being here inside your stomach, talking to you like this, which makes me love you even more than before. I can’t explain it.”

 

“I’m finding that I’m all tensed up, while I’m thinking of you.”

 

“I have felt a bit of heaving down here in your chest, since we started talking.”

 

 “So you really love me, do you?”

 

“Yes. If you hadn’t eaten me, I’d have asked you to be my partner for the rest of time. You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known. I’d like to have been in the position to be able to give you all the best things in life. At least I am happy to know that I’ve given you something you enjoy very much.”

 

“I always thought you were a cute delicious little boy, Toby, but you’ve grown into a handsome romantic young man too. I hope this is worth something to you Toby: I love you too.”

 

“Of course it is. It’s worth almost everything to me, Mrs Long. The only thing it can’t be now is the chance to act on it.”

 

“I’m sorry. I was thinking constantly about gobbling you all up. Does that phrase still sound as exciting to you, now that I’ve done it?”

 

“In a way. I picture you sitting in the classroom, talking to me, and licking your lips.”

 

“Actually, I’ve just stepped out of the classroom. I’m walking in the school gardens. Do you know that swing set near the garden of one of the tubes?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“I’m just approaching the swing now. How are you feeling?”

 

“I’m thinking about the fact that we’ve just found each other, declared our love for each other, and we can’t kiss each other. I can’t throw my arms around any part of you and cuddle you.”

 

“Would you really stay with me forever, even after all this?”

 

“Of course.”

 

Mrs Long thought for a few moments. She no longer had Casey at home to love. They had been together for a long time. Yet Toby had apparently liked her all those years too.

 

“I hope this doesn’t shake you up, Toby,” she said.

 

Suddenly he felt her whole body turning upside down.

 

He fell towards her throat again, but from the opposite direction this time.

 

“Are you still there, Toby?” she asked.

 

“Yes. What’s happening out there? Are you trying to finish me off even sooner?”

 

“I’m hanging by my legs from the bar that supports the swings. I don’t know if I can reverse gulp you back to my mouth. You’ll have to climb through my throat yourself until you get to my mouth. Once you’ve got a good grip on my back teeth, I’ll open my mouth and have my hands waiting for you to slide out onto.”

 

“Are you serious? Mrs Long, I don’t know what to say.”

 

“Just go quickly, before the whole thing goes wrong, or my original permanent plans for you will be beyond even my ability to change.”

 

He edged his way into her throat, and made his way to her mouth. Her tongue was almost vertical now, as she hung and he looked out into the lamp lit view of her hands below. He slid along her tongue, out of her mouth, and onto her hands.

 

Then she sat down on the swing and kissed him.

 

“Oh Toby, I guess you can have your cake and eat it.”

 

“That much has proved true, my first and only love,” he said, “But I still think that a man can’t LIVE without a mobile phone these days.”

 

She kissed him ecstatically.

 

“I suppose I’ll have to stop eating boys now, if I want to win your heart forever.”

 

“You’ve already won my heart forever,” he said, “But changing your diet certainly couldn’t hurt our relationship.”

 

“I’ll see what I can do,” she said.

 

“What enabled me to win YOUR heart, Mrs Long?”

 

“I realised that you loved me with such an undying passion, that you devoted ten years of your life, not to getting over me, but to finding a way to come back and admire me from the school gardens, and you risked your hypnotism idea just to be closer to me. You kept on loving me, even after I brought to fruition the oldest fears I’d given you. It was still my intention to leave you gone and gobbled tonight. But then I must have been falling in love with you in the discussion that led up to doing it. I became consciously aware of my feelings for you during our mobile phone conversation, after I’d eaten you.”

 

Roy had once again slept beside Mrs Yeo’s lovely face all night. The next day he waited for dinner time to come. Then Mrs Yeo took him to the stove and stirred him in a warm pan of water and then took him out to the dinner table.

 

She sat looking lovely, her beauty having increased over the last ten years, and lifted Roy above her head. She opened her mouth wide, tilting her head a little, and put her tongue halfway out of her mouth, and dangled Roy gently onto it, licking his whole body as she drew her tongue back into her mouth. She rubbed his face on her cheek to dry it, and kissed it passionately.

 

“Thank you little darling. I love you even more for this. Farewell, my sweet young man,” she said, and put him into her mouth. He lay down on her tongue, and let his hands and arms rest on it as well.  


It was the pinnacle of their relationship. Roy felt that nothing else needed to happen, before she gulped him down. She had given him everything, and now he was willing to let her take everything from him.

 

Mrs Yeo opened her mouth and removed him.

 

“That was a test of your devotion, darling. Now I know for sure that you’re the one I want to stay with forever. I know you’re too small to have a marriage with me, but you can be my boyfriend forever, and I’ll never think of eating you again.”

 

“Oh darling Mrs Yeo, this is wonderful!”.

 

 

 

 

Swayna answered the door to the arrival of her older sister Mrs Brooke Middlehyde. She showed her to the dining table, where Jerro was seated on the table itself. Brooke had left her daughters with her husband, so that none of them would learn of Jerro’s existence. Swayna had also made a public pledge of singleness, to cover her secret relationship with Jerro.

 

“Hello,” said Jerro, as the sisters sat down.

 

“It’s been quite a while. You’re safe forever now.”

 

Swayna served the meal, and Jerro looked up, watching every movement of Mrs Middlehyde’s tongue as she ate. Had he been unlucky in the old days, he would have gone the same way as that food, only without the biting.

 

After the meal, Swayna spoke to both of them: “I’m going to do the washing up. Are you two both happy to go into the lounge room and talk?”

 

“Sure,” said Jerro.

 

“I can carry you, if you like,” said Brooke.

 

“Thank you,” said Jerro, and she took him to a couch and sat down.

 

“Are there any hard feelings, Jerro?” asked Brooke.

 

“No. I’m glad we can be friends now,” said Jerro.

 

“She’s only just started filling the sink with water and detergent,” said Brooke, “Would you like to see what you’ve escaped in order to have me as your sister-in-law?”

 

“How do you mean?”

 

“Would you like to look down my throat from the back of my tongue?”

 

“If you definitely wouldn’t swallow me now, sure. Will you gain any enjoyment from it though?”

 

“Of course. You still taste nice. I just don’t want to consume a married man, who no longer has his boyish appeal.”

 

She slid him into her mouth. He moved a little on her red tongue, and held her teeth tightly, as he let the light from the room shine into her mouth and illuminate the top of her throat.

 

“It would have been quite a change of address,” he said, and turned himself around and came to the front of her mouth, “Can you get me out now?”

 

She obliged him, and sat him on her shoulder to talk.

 

“You’re very fortunate that my sister loves you and protected you. Other little boys have not been so fortunate. I have eaten boys your size before, both when I was a student at the school, and ten years ago, soon after I started teaching there.”

 

“Don’t you think of the lives they would have had, if you’d let them go?”

 

“I’m aware of that consideration, but I’ve enjoyed the life I’ve had, partly because of the pleasure I’ve had eating them.”

 

 

Gary awoke to find the pretty older woman still asleep, with one of her arms wrapped around his body. He stirred, and kissed her cheek. Patricia Dawes awoke and yawned.

 

“I guess we should have breakfast and get started,” she said.

 

When they reached the part of the forest where the tube was, she held hands with him, and they jumped into the trans-D tube together. They emerged in a huge area of abundant plant growth. There was a pile of enormous clothing nearby.

 

She took something from the pocket of the giant skirt and ate it. It had looked like a tablet. She lay down amidst some huge discarded items of clothing, and grew to gigantic size to fill them out. He now saw a giant woman lying beside him. Then she took him in her hand and crawled out of the garden. She took him into what turned out to be the giant class rooms of a giant girls’ school.

 

“I found this world and made friends with another teacher named Mrs Long on a website called www.2vore6ate.com. She gave me some growth pills too, and I am now a teacher at this school, starting tomorrow. I won’t be at your school again. While I in no way disliked your intimacy last night, I only accommodated your attentions in order to keep you motivated to come here with me.”

 

“I would have come anyway, just to see the parallel worlds, and I’d still like to be your friend,” said Gary.

 

“You might not think so, when I tell you why I brought you here. I am going to eat you for my lunch, Gary.”

 

“Oh boy.”

 

Patricia extended one finger, keeping the rest of her free hand closed and pointed skyward, lowing her finger back and forth in a chiding gesture, with an adorable mischievous smile on her face.

 

“Don’t worry too much. It won’t hurt. In fact I’m ready to do it now,” she said, and slid the young man onto her tongue and gulped him into her throat.

 

 

Jesse’s mind processed what had just happened. He had met a lovely looking giant lady who had told him she had both dated a man his size and finally developed a taste for eating a boy his size, namely Jesse himself.

 

“I guess I might be seen as a tasty meal from your perspective,” he said.

 

“Do you think that I would do it?” asked Jenny.

 

“No,” he said optimistically.

 

“Neither did I, once. Now I know that my boyfriend is safe. So I don’t feel the same protective instinct towards you. Maybe, you might find, little Jesse, that I would be prepared to eat you after all.”

 

“I suppose it’s possible,” said Jesse.

 

“I’ll tell you what I’ll do,” said Jenny, and took him out into the woods, “There are some other tubes in these woods. They come out in various parts of your world surrounding the other end of the tube you came from. I’ll give you a three minute head start, but with my eyes open, I’m afraid. Then I’ll come after you. If you reach a tube, before I reach you, you’ll be safe. If I catch you, I’ll eat you on the spot.”

 

Jesse made his dash for safety, and used the three minutes to get far into the woods, but Jenny searched for hours, and he was unable to locate any of the tubes, before she spotted him, ran over, reached into the undergrowth and snatched him up.

 

“Please Jenny! What would your boyfriend from my world think of you eating one of his people?”

 

“I’ll never have to worry about the answer to that question, since I’m never going to tell him about it,” said Jenny, and pushed him into her laughing mouth.

Willoughby wrote a poem and went to visit Mrs Yeo again.

 

"Hello," she said, and picked him up and put him on the desk.

 

"I've written a poem for you."

 

"Thank you. I'm sure I'll enjoy it," she said, and sat down, "You can read it now, if you like."

 

He read from his notepad:

 

            My dear Mrs Giant, I'm going to say "Yes,"

            To what you've requested, but you'd never guess,

            That, during the time that I've come here to write,

            Your presence has filled me with endless delight.

           

            You're happily widowed, and I'm young and small.

            I know that you can't share my feelings at all,

            So long as you know, as you're going to eat me,

            I've said "yes", because I do love you completely.

 

"Little friend, that's beautiful. I'm very touched, and happy beyond description to have the answer you've given me."

 

"When would you like to do it?"

 

"I'm going to sleep the next two nights here. Would you like to stay the night with me tonight, and I could eat you for dinner tomorrow night? Is that too soon? I don't know if you wanted to do anything back on your own world first."

 

"No, it's not too soon. I think tomorrow night will be fine."

 

"Good."

 

"So you realise now that I enjoyed the licking, because I think your mouth is so beautiful."

 

"Yes. So you'll enjoy our dinner date tomorrow night."

 

"I'm looking forward to it now."

 

"Well I'm going to start writing. What would you like to do?"

 

"Could I rest in your lap against your stomach for a while? It would be interesting to press against it from the outside some time before tomorrow night."

 

"Alright," she said, and placed him in front of her stomach.

 

He enjoyed the soft feel of it for a while, and imagined what it would be like to be inside the stomach in less than two days time. He looked up at her face, while she wrote. She would go on happily, and he would become a part of her, unfortunately destined never to be the boyfriend he wished he could have become. At least he had the chance to give her a significant moment of happiness, and enjoy the contact with her lovely mouth, while she was doing it.

 

After a while, Mrs Yeo lifted Willoughby back to the table, and said, "I've written a response to your kind poem," and read:

 

            My dear little friend from a small world beyond,

            Since you have come here, I have grown very fond

            Of you, and I'm sorry I cannot requite

            The love that you feel, you delectable mite.

 

            Your verses are lovely. It moves me to see,

            That you wrote a heart warming one about me.

            I'm pleased for the chance to place you in a bowl,

            For dinner tomorrow, and gobble you whole.

 

"Do you like it?" she asked.

 

"Yes, very much. It expresses everything in a way that makes me feel special."

 

"You're very special," she said.

 

When they had lunch, he watched her mouth more than usual, imagining himself in the place of the food.

 

When the day concluded, Mrs Yeo took Willoughby to sleep in her bed, and left a reading lamp on.

 

He lay by her cheek, and talked with her for an hour or so. Then she fell asleep. He took another two hours to get to sleep, moving across the pillow to look at her whole face and then back to her cheek. The anticipation of the following night had made him too excited to drop off to sleep.

 

She looked beautiful, sleeping contentedly. She was having a perfect life, without the dichotomy of emotions which faced him, as the critical meal approached. He briefly entertained the idea of changing his mind and returning to earth in the hopes of finding a woman as lovely as her, but he could not imagine being without her now.

 

Finally he fell asleep for a few hours

 

Willoughby awoke before Mrs Yeo, and looked at her again as the sun came up.

 

When she awoke, he asked if he could lie on her neck for a while.

 

"It's a chance to prepare for the other stage of tonight's meal," he said, "I've been in your mouth, and pressed against your stomach. Your neck will be the outside of your throat."

 

"You're very welcome," she said.

 

"I didn't sleep much in the night."

 

"That's understandable. I'll set up a cushion as a makeshift bed for you, when I start writing."

 

While she wrote that day, he looked up at her for some of the time, lying on a small cushion she had placed on the desk for his comfort, and dropped off for lengthy sleeping spells now and then too.

 

When it was near the end of the day, Willoughby watched Mrs Yeo writing until she said, "Well are you ready to go to the kitchen with me now?"

 

"Yes, Mrs Giant."

 

"Let's go then," she said, and picked him up and carried him to the kitchen bench.

 

"Tell me whatever I can do to help you prepare me for eating," he said.

 

"You won't need to do much, except watch it happen," she said, "but thank you for offering. I've been very impressed with the way you've coped with this situation, ever since I first asked you about it."

 

She opened a shelf below him and took out an oven baking dish.

 

"Well I guess you realise that I have somewhat mixed motives," he said.

 

"That doesn't make what you're doing for me any less impressive," she said, putting the dish down on the bench beside him, "I'm flattered by your feelings for me, and I think we're two kindred spirits as writers. If your opinion of my mouth has been the reason you agreed to let me eat you; then I'm very glad you find it beautiful."

 

"I'm glad I can make you happy like this," he said, "I guess it was very fortunate the day that the pavlova spilt onto my face."

 

"It was. If I hadn't licked you, I might not have known to this day how delicious you are."

 

She lifted him into the centre of the baking dish, and then picked it up in one hand, and walked over to the oven. She opened it, and leaned down to place the dish in the oven.

 

"I'll turn it on with a very low setting. It won't burn you, just warm you up a little. Your meat is the best there is, but all meat tastes better when it's cooked."

 

"Okay."

 

"I'll come and fetch you soon," she said, and closed the oven door. The window was level with his position. So he watched her rise to her full standing position, walk around the kitchen, take some oranges to the table and squeeze a jug of orange juice.

 

She walked out to the dining room with the jug and a glass.

 

Willoughby waited until Mrs Yeo returned.

 

She walked towards him, opened the oven, took the dish out, and picked him up and touched his face with the tip of her tongue.

 

"Hmm, that's nice, but could you be comfortably heated up just a little more? I want this to be absolutely perfect."

 

"It's a bit like being in a sauna, but not uncomfortable," he said.

 

"I'll sit on the stool and watch you warm up a little more. If it's beginning to be too hot, just wave your hands, and I'll get you out."

 

She put him back in the dish, and placed it into the oven.

 

She sat down on the stool and looked in at him

Ted had lived comfortably in Mrs Haye’s care for weeks. He was infatuated with the giant woman. It was pleasant for both of them to spend time alone talking together in her office, and he never grew bored with the touch of her lovely giant fingers.

 

“I think my holiday period is just about up,” said Ted, “But I’d love to come back here and visit you frequently. I’ve come to value our friendship very quickly, and I won’t become nearly as lost in my new career on earth as I planned to.”

 

“You won’t become lost in it at all actually,” said Mrs Haye, “I haven’t provided you with a free holiday in a fantasy location purely for the sake of it. I have rather definite plans for you, Ted.”

 

“Oh…” he said, “Is it too presumptuous of me to ask you what they are?”

 

He had a fairly good idea.

 

She turned and walked towards the door.

 

“Just wait there, while I fetch a drink to go with you,” she said, and walked out and locked the door.

 

 

Willoughby marvelled at the grand elegance of Mrs Yeo’s giant body, and waited until she opened the oven again, took out the dish, tasted him once more, and said, "That's perfect, Willoughby. I'm ready to serve you now."

 

She reached to a shelf above him and took a plate down, and placed him upon it. She walked into the dining room, put the plate on the table and sat down.

 

"Well here we are," she said, "I'd like to put you into my mouth, before you've cooled down much. This will be our last chance to talk. Is there anything else you'd like to say, before I commence?"

 

"Thank you for being my lovely friend, and best wishes for a nice dinner."

 

"I'm sure you'll be that," she said, "And thank you for being my dear little delicious friend. Alright, my sweet little admirer, I'm ready to eat you."

 

"Goodbye, lovely giant."

 

"Farewell, sweet young dinner."

 

She lifted him gently towards her mouth in her fingers, and then opened her hand and let him lie on the palm.

 

She put out her tongue and licked him for a minute or so, and then said, "You're the most luscious meal I've ever had. In you go then, little darling."

 

She opened her mouth wide, and placed him into it. She left her mouth open for a minute, while he looked out at her retracting hand, her lips and the dining room.

 

Then she slowly closed her mouth, and moved her tongue about, sliding him and rolling him around on it. She did this for several minutes.

 

Then she stopped, and her tongue did not move at all for a second.

 

"She's about to swallow me," he realised.

 

He had guessed correctly.

 

She slowly arched her tongue upwards, so that he slid into her throat. He stopped in the middle of her neck.

 

She waited a few seconds, and then he felt her gulping.

 

He slid down further and further and reached her stomach.

 

"Well that's it," he thought, "She's eaten me. She'll be back to her writing tomorrow."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ted ran across the carpet and pressed hard against the wall just beside the door. When Mrs Haye returned and opened the door, he darted out into the corridor, and started running along it.

 

She walked over to his makeshift living quarters and noticed him gone. She quickly walked around the room, wondered where he could have hidden, and then guessed what he had done.

 

He had not gotten far, before he heard her walking along the corridor behind him. There was nowhere he could retreat to in time to save himself. He turned around and watched Mrs Haye loom up in front of him and pick him up.

 

She took him into the office, locked the door, sat at the table, and licked him repeatedly, before she put him into her mouth and swallowed him with ease. Then the water came down on him like a shower, and he was trapped in her stomach.

 

 

 

 

Mrs Long had moved into the boarding house, as a live-in teacher, so that she could see more of Toby.

One day, Toby decided to ask Mrs Long if he could move in with her, and secretly live in the boarding house too. He was so eager, that he didn’t wait until giant school was over. He took the day off work, and headed to the giant world in the school lunch hour. Since Mrs Long was the woman who had been hunting him in the past, he now felt safe in the middle of the day. He snuck towards the teachers’ lounge, to see if she was there. When he got there, he stayed out of sight, as there were other teachers in the school, who may come in at any moment. He would approach Mrs Long, as soon as she was alone.

 

He kept hidden and saw her talking to Miss Cartwright.

 

“I’ve come to think that I let Toby out of my stomach too soon,” said Mrs Long.

 

“Have you told Toby?” asked Miss Cartwright.

 

“Not yet. I don’t want him to know until I get the next opportunity to eat him up unobserved. It’ll be forever this time.”

 

“I can still hardly believe what you told me, about the way you let him out again, after you’d eaten him, and started a romance with him. It’s very sweet.”

 

“He adores me,” said Mrs Long, “I’ve had a lovely time with him too.”

 

Toby didn’t need to hear any more. He left the school grounds, both heartbroken and frightened and didn’t return.

 

 

During the same lunch break that Toby was having his experience, a 24 year old man found a trans-D tube into the school, and had not strayed too far from the tube, when he was seen by Miss Patricia Dawes.

 

“Don’t you look like a nice little mouthful of meat!” she called, “I can’t wait to start eating you!”

 

He ran for the tube, quickly adjusting to the fact that he had stumbled upon a parallel world of giants, with some extremely cannibalistic women, if this one was anything to go by.

 

Patricia pursued him into the garden with unswerving ferocity. She lunged at him, just as he reached the tube. He jumped into the tube, barely dodging her huge hand. Patricia didn’t want to let it go at that. She crawled around to the back of the tube, violently dislodging and crushing plant life with her body as she did so. She put her mouth at the back of the tube and sucked on it. However, the tube was a warp into another earth, and it did not open on the side that her mouth was attacking.

 

She was having no luck in her expectation that the boy would slide into her mouth. So she pushed forward with her head, and before she knew it, she had swallowed the entire tube. There had been no precedent for it before. She still couldn’t taste the boy, and gave up and left. The tube was no longer in the garden. Its giant earth outlet was now in her stomach. Its other outlet deposited the man in a forest on his own world. It was well concealed there too.

 

He had no idea she had swallowed it. His name was Gilbert. That day, he jumped into the same tube after school. It deposited him in a rather dark cavern. Yet it felt soft, like skin. The cavern was lit by the luminescence of the tube, which had not been noticeable in the middle of a sunny day. He wondered where he was. Then a giant grape fell down and landed in his lap.

 

Gilbert finally worked out where he was.

 

“She must have swallowed the tube. It now carries objects from her stomach to the school garden,” he thought, “I’ll have to go back and look for another tube, if I want to visit this world from now on. I’ll see if there are any in another forest.”

Mrs Long had started advertising her size altering pills on www.shebay.com for sale, knowing that they were an exclusive offer to members of www.2vore6ate.com, as the sites were both designed by her and linked to each other.

Well, at least the offer would be extended to the female giants on the site. Whether or not she could be induced by a tiny boy to sell him a growth pill remained to be seen.

 

Mrs Yeo had been following most of the recent activity on the forum and wasn’t interested in the pills at that stage. However, she sent an email (using the contact facility on www.2vore6ate.com) to two other female members: Swayna and Jenny:

 

Dear Fellow Members,

 

 it seems that all three of us have dated tiny boys from the other world. I would like to start a more exclusive group, which only we would know about. Your stories indicate you are both former members of the school, where I am headmistress.

 

This would suggest we have a reasonably close geographic proximity, and could meet together for private outings. If you are interested, you can reply to this email at my private email address. I think we could have a giant ladies only function first, where we share the secrets we’ve kept secret from our boyfriends, and then invite our tiny men along to the next outing.

 

Please let me know if you would be interested in such a venture.

 

Both Jenny and Swayna responded positively. Mrs Yeo had read Mrs Long’s account of the unexpected turn in her relationship with Toby, and had wondered if they would qualify for membership in the group she was forming. Yet now she decided against informing Mrs Long about their group, since Mrs Long’s profile had the most accounts of boys who had been eaten.

 

Mrs Yeo, Jenny and Swayna met for lunch in the school cafeteria one day, and exchanged stories.

 

“I actually ate a boy not long ago, for the first time,” said Jenny, “I don’t know how such a sudden urge came over me. I don’t think I’ll do it again, but it was nice to try it just once. I’ll go back to protecting boys, like I did with Willy all those years now. Please don’t tell him though. I don’t think he’d approve. I haven’t mentioned it on the website.”

 

“Was the boy you ate delicious?” asked Swayna.

 

“He WAS,” said Jenny.

 

“I haven’t eaten anyone myself,” said Swayna, “But I did use another boy who liked me as a decoy for my sister, so that I could rescue Jerro from my sister ten years ago, when she had captured him. It was unfortunate for that other boy, but Jerro would have been eaten long ago, and never married me, if my sister had had her way. Now that we’re married, she’s not interested in him that way anymore. They’ve become great friends.”

 

“That’s quite a turn,” said Jenny, “What about our hostess, Mrs Yeo? Have you eaten anyone?”

 

“I thought of eating Roy, but decided to use a pretence of it to test his devotion,” said Mrs Yeo, “I did eat a boy called Peter years ago. I asked two others named Dirk and Gartin if I could eat them. I only do it with the boy’s permission, and more recently I finally asked an old friend I’ve had for ten years if I could eat him. He and I have been writers. His name was Willoughby.”

 

“That must limit the field,” said Jenny.

 

“We talked it over for a while, and he agreed to be eaten. This is why I wanted the three of us to meet alone first. Roy knows I eat boys with their permission. I did end up telling him about Willoughby, and Roy thinks no less of me for doing it, because he knows I asked his permission to eat him once too. However, I doubt Jerro would approve of the way you saved him, even though it had that effect. I don’t know what he would say, if you’d given him the choice. We’ll have to meet with the boys we married next time, and have a picnic in the woods and share stories with them.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Toby was still pining for Mrs Long, yet aware that he could not go back and see her. She would simply eat him with the same carefree merciless intent, that she had shown for years before she finally ate him temporarily. Only this time there would be no reprieve arranged by mobile phone, and no new relationship to blossom between them. She would have guessed that he had somehow found out about her new plans and left the giant world forever. Alternatively, she might think that he had just tricked her, when he had been on the phone to her in her stomach, declaring more love than he felt, in order to bait her into releasing him.

 

“Could she really think that?” he thought, as he sat down to lunch in the food mall near his work place, “I had no way of knowing that she was leading up to letting me out of her stomach and romancing me. Besides that, I put myself in her hands the time Mrs Yeo arranged our temporary truce meeting 10 years ago.”

 

He was still thinking about it, when he noticed a now normal sized Mrs Long come into the food mall. She must have taken her antidote, he thought.

 

To his pleasant surprise, she bought some food, and came over to his table.

 

They talked for a while, and both of them were open about her plans to eat him and his escape before she’d had a chance to tell him. He was very keen to see her the next day, and took down her address and telephone number of her home on their own world.

 

“I run an office, which administers a school for hypnotism and other special studies,” said Toby, “I’ll take most of tomorrow off work, and come over to see you at lunch time.”

 

 

Gilbert found another tube, and went back to the school.

He had a new idea in his mind. He would deliberately let Patricia catch him, put him into her beautiful mouth and eat him. Once she had swallowed him whole, he would be able to use the swallowed tube to return to his earth.

 

He let Patricia see him again, and did his best to convincingly run away from her. She caught him, which was his plan.

 

She took him to a secluded part of the garden, and began licking him.

 

“You won’t avoid being eaten by jumping into that tube again this time,” she said.

 

“But I’ll avoid remaining eaten,” he thought happily, as he watched and felt her huge tongue returning to the task of tasting his tiny body. She eventually slid him across her enormous lower lip. He savoured every second of that, and then he was inside her mouth. It was the most amazing thrill of his life.  

 

Patricia was not shy in obliging what she did not know had become his desire. She gulped furiously, enjoying the power she was exerting over him.

 

He reached her stomach, and stayed there for a while, enjoying the softness of his surroundings, and the thought that a woman had dominated him in this unique way. Eventually, he jumped into the tube, and returned to his own world.

 

 

Toby reached Mrs Long’s house just before 11:30, and sat and talked with her.

 

She gave him a drink and hugged him.

 

She served the main course. They sat at the table and ate it, and then she served dessert, which was strawberries and cream. He needed a drink after the main course. She poured one for him, and he enjoyed quenching his thirst.

 

Then he suddenly shrank to tiny size on his chair. Mrs Long walked around, put him on the table in her bowl of strawberries and cream, and smiled.

 

“I did wonder why you’d suddenly left me, and I remembered you’d told me where you worked. I reduced myself and my daughter with my antidote pills. Then I found the place where you worked and located you in the food mall. I used another pill in your drink to reduce your size. Now my body is still proportioned with the same size advantage to yours.”

 

“You’ve really tricked me well this time, Christine.”

 

“I have. Now the time has come to gobble you all up … forever. You won’t be needing your phone this time. Besides, the pills won’t shrink it.”

 

Using both his hands like scoops, Toby flicked a lot of cream into Mrs Long’s eyes. He grabbed a pointy looking strawberry, and threw it as hard as he could into one of her eyes. While she was trying to attend to her eyes, he got out of the bowl, jumped off the table into the lap of her dress, slid down the dress to the floor, and ran out into the garden. She had soon restored her vision, although one eye was still blurry and watery from the strawberry impact.

 

Mrs Long chased Toby through the garden. He ran through the grating of a drain outlet, and was pleased that Mrs Long’s hand would not fit to follow him.

 

She lay down and looked in at him.

 

“Toby, without my growth pills, you’ll be stuck at that size forever. You can’t hope to have any kind of future for yourself now. Why don’t you come out, and I’ll eat you, and you can finally embrace your destiny in my stomach?”

 

“If I stay free, at least I have something to hope for. However unlikely it is, you might separate from your husband again and decide to restore my size later.”

 

“I don’t think you’ll stay in there forever, Toby. I’ll catch you one day, and you know how things will turn out when I do.”

 

He watched her stand up and walk away. That night he watched the sun setting. He knew she would be unlikely to take a teaching job, until she had caught and eaten him. She would want to be home during the day times, in case he tried to search the house for growth pills. Thankfully the strawberry patch was not far from the drain, and there were other fruits in the garden he could eat. It was his only source of nourishment, unless he wanted to take the serious risk of becoming hers.

The next morning he awoke just before dawn. He watched the sun come up, as he looked out into the garden. This was his new world now. He had lost all the size he’d been accustomed to on his own world. Now there were giant women around all the time. There was no way of avoiding them by travelling through trans-dimensional tubes.

 

The rays of sunlight shone between the leaves of the tall trees in her garden. It was a garden of a woman who had made herself once again a giant, in comparison to him. His whole existence was now one of struggling to survive and entertaining the one hope of restoring his size. It haunted him, as he looked across the garden at the break of day, knowing that Mrs Long could walk freely through the garden and enjoy it, that her family didn’t know of his existence, and that he would be cut off from anyone he had known at his full size, as he lived each day doing his best to elude her, without being so permanently confined to the drain, that he took no chances to try to get back to full size.

 

 

Mrs Long had snared Toby in her shrinking trap. Gilbert, on the other hand, would now proceed to trick Patricia, by dyeing his blond hair black.

 

He went to the hair dresser’s and had the colour put in.

 

“Now you know it will only last a month, and possibly less if you use certain shampoos and conditioners,” said the lady.

 

“The shorter the better,” he thought.

 

Gilbert made his way into the giant school, and kept a close watch on Patricia. It was interesting sneaking into her classroom, and seeing her teach the students. She carried an air of authority. The girls assumed she was a positive moral influence. She went about this, with no qualms or concerns about the fact that, as far as she knew, she had eaten Gilbert and consigned him to her stomach until the end of his days. It was fascinating to be looking at the woman, and strangely arousing too, to look at someone who was living her life as though he was inside her stomach, in a form.

 

He was glad that the tube was on one side of her stomach. That way, food fell past it and was eventually digested in the normal way. Otherwise, pieces of giant food would be forever going through the tube and appearing on Gilbert’s earth and piling up, until the tube outlet was eventually noticed by many more people. As well as that, it would have made Patricia perpetually hungry.

 

He waited until the students left at the end of the day, and then coughed from his hiding place, making sure that Patricia would hear it. She came over and reached under the cupboard, picked him up and said, “Hello little boy. I recently ate a boy about your age. You’ll be interested to know that I’m now going to do the same thing to you.”

 

She wasted no time in putting him into her mouth.

 

He lay on her tongue and reflected on the thrilling impact of the speech she had just made, and then she gulped him down again, thinking he was another boy.

 

 

Toby had not been game all day, to venture out of the drain, knowing full well that Mrs Long would be waiting for him to do just that. Looking out through the grate, he saw her come out and water the garden and sit down. Then she picked up the hose end again, and brought it over to the drain.

 

“I think I shall turn this on you and drown you in that drain, unless you come out now,” she said.

 

“If you do, I will stay here and drown. I’d be gone in your stomach anyway. This way you won’t get any benefit from my demise. You can’t get my dead body out of this drain any easier than you can do so with my live body. You’d be better off to take your chances on catching me another time.”

 

“You’re right,” she said, and discarded the hose instead of turning it on, “So how have you been anyway?”

 

“Alright,” he said.

 

“Did you sleep OK last night?”

 

“Eventually,” he said, “I lay awake for a while after you turned the house lights off. I was thinking about all that’s happened between us.”

 

“You can’t go back to any of that,” she said, “You’re in more trouble now than you’ve ever been before. You can only think of the future; and Toby, that future will most likely end for you in my stomach.”

 

“I know,” he said, “I woke up just before sunrise and looked out into the garden thinking precisely about those things you’ve just said, and the ramifications. I understand the logic of the suggestion you made to me yesterday, but I hope you can see why I want to keep trying.”

 

“Yes I can understand that,” she said, “You’re still as sweet as ever, after all that I’ve done to you. We’ll have some interesting adventures in store for us, as we seek to outwit each other, Toby. I’m looking forward to them.”

 

“I can’t quite put it that way, but I will remain optimistic,” he said, “When you first met me and tried so many times to eat me, you never imagined that the lovely romantic scene which developed at the swing set in the school gardens would have come to pass. I could picture you walking out of the building, through the school gardens and sitting down on the swing, even though I was in your stomach and couldn’t see you. I can still picture it. It was such an incredibly unique romantic build up to the love we began to share that night.”

 

“I know, but breaks like that don’t come often. I’ve eaten every other boy I caught, except the elusive Willy. I will be doing everything I can to lure you out of there and eat you once and for all, Toby. Do you fully comprehend all the advantages I have now?”

 

“Yes, but I still love you, and I still want to get out of this situation somehow,” he said.

 

“Then let the adventures continue,” said Mrs Long, “I’m going to read in the garden for a while now.”

 

He realised she’d never leave the drain out of her sight during the daytime, unless she had to go out. He would have to try at night. He went backwards in the drain, to his bed of leaves, and lay down and slept the rest of the day.

 

 

The next time Gilbert dyed his hair, it was red. He went straight up to Patricia after school and said, “Miss Giantess, I was wondering if you would do me the honour of eating me.”

 

“That’s an original line,” she said, “But as it happens I’ve eaten other boys like you. So I’ll be glad to.

 

She swallowed the boy whole and had no idea that he once again used her swallowed tube to get back to his own earth.

 

 

 

Toby woke up late in the evening. It was around 9:45 pm. The house lights were still on, but Mrs Long would be with her family. She would not be out hunting him now, as he had the advantages of easier concealment in the dark. He could not risk hitting the place for the pills, while she was still awake. So he would use the time to eat enough fruit to give him all the energy he needed.

 

He went out of the drain, picked a strawberry and ate most of it. He was bloated. It would take a few hours for the food to go down. He looked up at the moonlight, fantasizing of the day when he would be with Mrs Long again.

 

At 11:00, she turned out the lights, and soon she and her daughter Kirsty were in bed in darkness. He thought of her lying in bed and knowing that she would resume her secret pursuit of him, as soon as her daughter was back at work the next day.

 

He approached the house slowly, giving them plenty of time to drift off to sleep. Then he slid under a door, and made his way by moonlight alone, to the first room worth searching for the pills. As her daughter had used them too, she would not have hidden them from Kirsty, but they had no further use for them. She would only have hidden them from a likely approach by Toby.

 

He found that it was pitch dark in that room. When he had been in it at full size, he had noticed a reading lamp. He would have to try to get to it, and see if he could turn it on quietly.

 

He made his way around the room, feeling blindly for anything which might be the reading lamp, and knocked something. It fell over and rolled across the floor.

 

“Too loud,” he thought, and ran back out to the door that he had slid under.

 

Both Kirsty and Mrs Long awoke.

 

“I’d better go and see if there’s a burglar,” said Kirsty.

 

“I recognised the sound. It was that vase. I shouldn’t have left it balanced so precariously,” said Mrs Long, who had no doubt in her mind as to the real cause of the noise, “I’ll go down and move it somewhere safe. If there are any other problems, I’ll call out. You need your sleep more. I’m not working at the moment.”

 

Toby was now outside the house. He ran across the garden as fast as he could, looking back, when he saw light coming from the downstairs room.