- Text Size +

He reached the drain, and saw Mrs Long come out in her night gown, with an electric lantern in her hand.  She reached the drain and spoke quietly to him, standing in front of the drain.

 

“It was a good try, Toby. You did choose the best time to try to find the pills.”

 

“But not the best direction to go feeling about in the dark,” he said.

 

“You’ll never stop trying for the pills, will you?”

 

“No, I need to keep trying.”

 

“Then I’ll catch you one day. We’ll both have to be careful about how we play this vitally important game. We don’t want my daughter to find out about you, do we?”

 

“I guess not,” he said. Her daughter would be loyal to her, and then the privacy of whatever awaited him, good or bad, would be lost.

 

He stared up at her, thinking. There was nothing more she could do to catch him, unless he took a risk. There was no way he could get at the pills, without taking a risk. Unless he continued to devise ways to sneak around her house undetected, it was a stale mate, with no preferable outcome for either Toby or Mrs Long.

 

“I’d better go back to bed,” she said after several seconds of silence, “My husband will be wondering where I am.”

 

“Oh I’ll forever be daydreaming of how things would be, if you’d not gone back to him.”

 

“That might just distract you enough, to enable me to catch you sooner rather than later. Sleep well, darling little delicious admirer, if you still need any sleep. Maybe you’ll give me another chance at you in the house.”

 

She walked back to the house, with only the lantern to illuminate her graceful flowing night dress.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Knowing that Miss Dawes couldn’t eat him permanently, because of the trans-dimensional tube that she had swallowed, Gilbert decided to boldly walk into the school in the middle of the lunch hour.

 

He made his way through the tube, and soon found Miss Patricia Dawes. She reacted predictably, snatching him up and taking him off to an isolated part of the outer grounds of the school.

 

“Let me guess what you’re going to do next,” said Gilbert, “I’ll bet your next words will be something like: I’m going to eat you all up, little boy.”

 

“As a matter of fact they are. I suppose you’ve seen me eating someone else, while you concealed yourself on school property. You’re talking rather casually, for someone whose days are numbered.”

 

“Not really,” said Gilbert, “You’ve eaten someone with blond hair, then someone with black hair, then someone with dark brown hair. You caught the first two and forced them to be eaten. The third one volunteered. The only thing is, that the first one escaped you the first time, by jumping into a trans-dimensional tube, which would take him back to his own earth. You tried to suck him out of the tube, by closing your mouth around the tube. Yet, through a freak accident, you swallowed the tube. It continued to exist in your stomach. Your stomach has been a gateway to my world for a while now.”

 

“How do you know all this?” asked Patricia.

 

“The first boy, Gilbert was caught and eaten by you. When he reached your stomach, he saw the light of the tube, and jumped into it and went safely home. He enjoyed the experience of being eaten (without the lasting consequences) so much, that he dyed his hair black, and came back to you to be eaten again, pretending he was somebody else. Then he came back another time, and had his hair dyed red, to trick you again. His face was so small to you, that you couldn’t recognise the similarity each time. I’m Gilbert, by the way.”

 

“So that means that no matter how many times I eat you, or anyone for that matter, the meal will use my own stomach to escape from me. It makes it hard to keep a good man down.”

 

“Well I like being eaten by you, under these conditions. So I’m happy to keep coming back for more. You can capture other boys and either give them the good news before you eat them, or have your fun teasing them and then let them find out their good fortune after you’ve swallowed them.”

 

“I think I might like to try a bit of both,” said Patricia, “Maybe I should change my name by deed poll to Portalia.”

 

“Would you consider being my girlfriend as well?” he asked.

 

“Aren’t you sweet?” she said, “So long as I still have the chance to eat you now and then.”

 

She sent him on his way once again, and enjoyed the opportunities which arose over the next few days, to capture other tube visitors from the smaller people’s earth and vary her approach to the process, in the ways that Gilbert had suggested.

 

 

“Mrs Yeo, the headmistress of my old school has formed a group for giant women with tiny boyfriends,” said Swayna to her husband Jerro, “I joined it. So did Jenny, who dates Willy. Mrs Yeo’s dating a boy named Roy. She’s eaten other boys who have given her their permission. Mrs Yeo wants to run activities that include the boyfriends as well as the giant women in future. I was hoping you’d like to come too.”

 

“Sure,” said Jerro.

 

“There’s just one thing I should tell you,” said Swayna, “I never told you before, because I was worried that you might not want to marry me. Do you remember that time ten years ago, when my sister had captured you, and was all set to eat you?”

 

“I certainly do. When I was bonding with Brooke, that first time she came to visit us, I was very mindful of the fact that it would never have come to pass, if you hadn’t saved me that day.”

 

 “I was able to come into the classroom and free you, because she went out looking for another little boy. His name was Roman. He had made friends with me shortly after I started dating you. There was nothing romantic happening between us, but he happened to be with me, when I learned that you were in Brooke’s clutches. To save you, I turned Roman loose in the school grounds, outside Brooke’s classroom. I made sure Brooke found out about Roman, and then I was able to free you, while she was hunting for Roman.”

 

“He must have been a brave boy, to help us out like that.”

 

“He begged me not to do it, but I told him I had to think of you first. I wished him the best of luck to escape my sister, but my ultimate concern was to get in there and rescue you.”

 

“Did he get away?”

 

“Brooke told me she caught him and ate him. By the time we discussed it, she’d guessed that I’d used Roman as a decoy. I jeopardised another boy like yourself, knowing he stood every chance of being eaten by my sister, so that I could have you back safe and sound. Do you still love me, knowing that?”

 

“Nothing could stop me loving you, but you’re really asking if I think any less of you. I can only imagine what would have happened to me, if you hadn’t risked Roman that way. I’m glad I wasn’t in his position, but I guess we all took risks when we came to your world. Don’t worry, my love. I still hold you in my fondest thoughts.”

 

 

“Are you ready for this meeting?” asked Mrs Yeo.

 

“I admire you so much for doing this,” said Roy.

 

“I should have thought of it years ago,” said Mrs Yeo.

 

Mrs Yeo put on her shirt, coat, and a long dark skirt. She concealed Roy in her shirt pocket and buttoned her coat, so that nobody could see him. She had convened a staff meeting of all the teachers in the school at 3:30 on a Monday afternoon.

 

All of the teachers arrived and took their seats.

 

“I have called this meeting, because I have been aware of the trans-dimensional tubes linking our world with a parallel earth of smaller people for some time,” said Mrs Yeo, “I know that a number of boys from that world have come into ours. I know that many of them have been eaten, some by teachers from this school, some by student girls. I have eaten boys myself, after obtaining their permission. I know about the website denoted www.2vore6ate.com. I suspect that it was designed and maintained by someone in this room. Am I correct?”

“Yes, I created it,” said Miss Cartwright.

 

“It’s an impressive forum, Lyndal. I’ve used it myself,” said Mrs Yeo, “However, I am going to institute some changes in the school, as far as the vore aspect is concerned. I would like it adopted into school policy as follows:

 

(1)           No teacher or student is to capture a tiny boy and hold him against his will.

(2)           No teacher or student is to eat a tiny boy without his permission.

(3)           Any teacher breaking any of the rules of the new school vore policy will be dismissed from the staff.

(4)           Any student breaking any of the rules of the new school vore policy will be expelled from the school.

(5)           The website www.2vore6ate.com will be permitted to continue, under the following conditions:

(i)             All posts relating to eating boys without their permission will be removed by the site administrator.

(ii)           No such posts will be permitted by the site administrator in the future.

(iii)          The linked site www.shebay.com will be shut down, and all hyperlink references to it removed from www.2vore6ate.com.

(iv)          www.2vore6ate.com will advertise these policy rules, to make tiny earth boys feel safe and at ease to visit our world and volunteer themselves for mouth play, short or long-term dating, or being eaten, if they so desire.

(6)           The sale of growth and reduction pills is permitted to continue, on the condition that the pills are not administered to people who are not taking them knowingly and consenting to their use. Specifically, the shrinking of unwitting victims is expressly prohibited.

These rules will be announced at a school assembly. I would like to cultivate an atmosphere so welcoming and non-threatening to our tiny parallel visitors, that they should even feel comfortable about coming to boarding house dinners with us, and either enjoying our company or even submitting themselves to being eaten at the dinners, if they are open to being eaten in a group environment. Now, do any of you have any feedback?”

“I would like to say that the website was my project. I designed it, put a lot of thought and work into it, and you’re asking me to restrict it to your regulations,” said Miss Cartwright.

“I’m aware of your work, and you have a real gift with it. I’m sure you could easily take yourself to another school and continue to run the website entirely on your own terms, but I’m talking about the lives of tiny beings who have been removed from existence forever, as a result of what we’ve been doing in this school. Most of them were allowed no say in their destinies. You are free to resign from the school, but this is the only school known to have the trans-dimensional tubes on its grounds.”

“Well I’ll stay on under your terms, at least for now,” said Miss Cartwright.

“I have no intention of continuing here,” said Mrs Martina Haye, “The rest of you may be willing to await volunteer meals, but if I catch a tiny boy, or even a significantly younger man, I won’t be directed by you to refrain from eating him. It’s part of the enjoyment of the venture to gobble them down, knowing that they would do anything to escape it.”

Mrs Haye walked off to her office to collect her things, and then headed to her home.

 

“Mrs Yeo hasn’t heard the last of this,” she thought, “I’ve read posts on www.2vore6ate.com about other tubes that come out in the woods. I don’t need to go on school property to hunt for boys in that area. I can retire from teaching and spend my days scouring those woods for nice boys to eat. As well as that, I’m going straight to my computer now. I’ll go online and download all the posts about compulsory consumption and save them to my computer, before Miss Cartwright has the chance to remove them from the website. She doesn’t know my profile name either. So I’ll still be able to monitor the new posts and find out what’s happening on the vore front in the school.”

 

“Mrs Haye’s resignation is accepted,” said Mrs Yeo, “I will advertise for a new teacher to maintain our staff numbers. In the meantime, I am glad to formally welcome our newest teacher Patricia Dawes.”

 

“Thank you,” said Patricia, “There is one thing which might be interesting to both you and Miss Cartwright, especially in the light of these changes you’re instituting. I chased a boy called Gilbert to a tube and put my mouth to the back of the tube, to try to suck him out of it. I’ve recently learned that, when the tube seemed to disappear, I had actually swallowed it. Gilbert has come back and been eaten several times, and each time the tube takes him from my stomach back to his own world. I suppose anyone who uses the tube in the other direction discovers they’re in a giant stomach and returns back to the other world and looks for another tube.”

 

“That would be of tremendous appeal to the tiny boys, I’m sure,” said Mrs Yeo, “A number of them have expressed their enjoyment of the process of being eaten, but have been unwilling to commit to the permanent outcome. Lyndal, can you and Patricia work together to advertise her potential on your website?”

 

“I’ll get on it,” said Miss Cartwright, “I’d personally prefer to eat boys permanently. So I’m glad I don’t have a tube in my stomach. I’ll just have to wait a little longer to find willing volunteers.”

 

Roy enjoyed the meeting immensely, as he overheard all of it from Mrs Yeo’s pocket.

 

“Before I bring the meeting to a close, can I assume that those of you who have remained on staff are all in agreement, or at least willing to support the new policies?” asked Mrs Yeo.

 

The staff all nodded their heads.

 

“Then I shall take this opportunity to introduce you to the man I have been dating for many years,” she said, unbuttoning her coat and placing Roy on the table, “This is my boyfriend Roy.”

 

The teachers smiled politely and made his acquaintance.

 

 

After several days of work, the new home page for www.2vore6ate.com featured a number of advertisements:

 

www.2vore6ate.com: the world’s premiere internet VORUM.

 

Click on any of the links below, to be taken to the right link for meeting the giant or tiny partner of your choice. Click on the DOWNLOAD UPGRADE icon if necessary.

 

VOREGRA TABLETS:         Order your pills now to enlarge people from tiny earth or reduce people from giant earth. Visiting your interdimensional partner’s home will never be a problem again, and you’ll find these tablets very useful. Buy both sets in bulk, and you’ll be able to change sizes frequently, men, spending some time in your wives’ mouths, and some time in their beds.

 

DAWES’ DOOR - THE TUMMY TUBE:   This adorable giant teacher has a trans-dimensional tube in her stomach. Any of you earth visitors wishing to be eaten, with a back door included in the deal, just contact Patricia Dawes, using the email window below, and you can take the free tour of her mouth and throat, before travelling safely back to your own earth via her stomach. And remember, if you’ve tried it once, please come back for more. Patricia can’t get enough of you.

 

MOUTH PLAYSTATION:  Enter here, to meet girls and women willing to lick you and let you spend all the time you like inside their mouths. After you visit their osculatory interiors, you’ll be given a complimentary walk back to the nearest trans-dimensional tube, to return to your own little world. Whether widowed, divorced or single, these ladies are waiting to taste you now.

 

DATE A GIANTESS:                        If you’re looking for a giant girlfriend or even a long-term relationship leading to marriage with a giantess, post your photo here, and tell us a bit about yourself and what you’re hoping for. Any giantess involved with a tiny boy is inevitably happy to indulge in mouth play with her little partner. Introduce yourself to her giant lips now, and you could be stepping into a love affair made to last.

 

DESTINED MOUTHWIVES:           Don’t be confused by the name. This group is for giant wife and tiny boyfriend couples. Let our friendly hosts introduce you to other couples who have taken the step of commencing an intersized marriage. Chat online about your experiences and lifestyle, and check our calendar for couples social functions and outings. All venues are secluded and do not permit members of regular society in relationships with partners their own size. This facility is only open to married or dating couples. Singles attempting to infiltrate this chat room will have their memberships cancelled.

 

DINERS & MINORS:            Boys, are you looking for that special older woman to gobble you alive? Ladies, are you hungry for that delicious young boy to swallow forever? Let us bring you together into that delightful demise which is only appreciated by the ladies and boys of whom vore crushes are made. Ladies, post close-up profile photographs of your tongues. Boys, be sure to choose a single woman, if you’d like to be kissed before being eaten. This is your chance to enjoy a dinner date, without having to book a restaurant. Just choose a private venue for two, and the boys will provide the food … by becoming it.

 

 

Alistair was still walking in the school gardens, just near the science classrooms building, when the snow began to fall. It became harder and harder to walk, as the snow began to cover the lawn around him. Then he saw a pretty looking older woman approaching.

 

The giantess saw his plight, and lifted him up. She took him into her science classroom, and put him down on the desk. She began boiling some water, and let him remove his clothes and bathe in it to warm up.

 

“I’m Mrs Lyndal Cartwright, the science teacher,” she said.

 

“I’m Alistair. Thanks so much for doing this.”

 

“It doesn’t often snow here, but you’re better off out of it at your size. I’ve met a few boys of your dimensions over the years.”

 

“My dimension seems to be a parallel one to this one,” he said.

 

“It is, but I was referring to the miniscule dimensions of your body. I created a website called www.2vore6ate.com, which was initially set up for anyone interested in eating little boys. Our headmistress has instructed me to restrict its activity for promoting only the eating of boys who have consented to be eaten by giantesses, as you call us. I originally had an associated site called www.shebay.com, where giant girls and teachers could sell boys to other giantesses who wanted to eat them. That site went away with the headmistress’s new policies.”

 

“Have you eaten any boys yourself?” he asked. To say that Alistair was intrigued would be an understatement.

 

 

 

 

“I’ve caught a few, and had some nice meals. My favourite encounter was the boy I vore flirted with over the internet for weeks. He was able to use wireless internet to join the site. We communicated for ages. One day he took my dare to let me lick him in the garden, after I had handcuffed myself. He got away, but I eventually set a trap and lured him into my clutches and ate him.”

 

“Would you have eaten me, if the rules hadn’t come in?”

 

“Yes, but I gave my word to stay on at this school in submission to the headmistress’s rules. I won’t eat you without your permission. If you want to be let loose when the snow’s cleared, I’ll do that too. If I ever catch boys and eat them against their will again, it will have to be outside this school after I’ve left, which I don’t plan to do now. If I ever made that choice, I would set free anyone I’d met as a result of being a teacher here. Headmistress Mrs Yeo’s rule is that nobody can eat a boy without gaining his consent. She’s had a few herself.”

 

“That sounds like the fairest system,” said Alistair.

 

“How would you feel about giving me that permission?” asked Lyndal.

 

He thought in awe of the boys who had faced her intentions, without the safety net provided by the new school rules, who had gone to her dainty tongue and into her stomach below, knowing that there was no escape, and no more anything.

 

“I think your tongue shines fantastically, and I would certainly be aroused by the process of being eaten,” he said, “But I would not want to face the prospect of being permanently gone.”

 

“I understand,” said Miss Cartwright, “Not that your answer would have saved you in the old days. I think you would be enjoyable to taste, even if I couldn’t eat you properly. I am a science teacher, and when I turned 30, I invented a formula that would stop my aging process. I’ve lived 42 years but only aged to 30 years. I expect I’ll still be around by the time Mrs Yeo’s retired and someone else has made new rules.”

 

“The most enjoyable thrilling arousing exciting thing about being with you under these conditions is this. I’m in the care of a much older pretty looking lady, who would be eating me if the rules hadn’t prevented it. I’m here with you, perfectly safe, and yet aware that you would have me inside your stomach if you were allowed to.”

 

“I must say that I feel something very similar,” said Miss Cartwright.

 

“I’d love to go into your mouth now, if you don’t swallow me,” said Alistair.

 

“I was going to ask you that myself,” said Miss Cartwright.

 

“It’ll drive me wild,” said Alistair.

 

She opened her mouth and placed him onto the tongue. He looked at the back of her mouth, viewing the top of the throat beyond. It was awe inspiring to think of those boys who had gone into this pretty mouth in the past, and never come out.

 

Alistair asked Miss Cartwright if she would turn him loose. She put him down on the lawn and said farewell to him.

 

Lyndal walked away.

 

Alistair ran after her and called out, “Lyndal, wait!”

 

She turned and looked down at him.

 

“Lyndal, please don’t go! I would miss you beyond everything now. You used to eat all those other boys without their consent. I’d like to be the one who gave you his consent.”

 

“Then you’re very sweet indeed,” she said, “And I’d love to.”

 

She took him back to her science classroom.

 

“I’m glad you’re eating me now,” he said, “In a way I found it so arousing, that you’ve always wanted to.”

 

“I always hoped you’d make this offer,” she said.

 

She put slid him eagerly into her mouth and sent him on the journey he had not anticipated when the day began.

Charlie was now 26. He was still a bachelor. He worked as a legal clerk in a solicitor’s office. His employer’s recent words had left an impression in his mind:

 

“When I was your age, I was almost married.”

 

Charlie took some annual leave, and went walking in the forest behind his old school. He found a tube, which came out in a giant residential garden.

 

There he went for a long walk, until he was found by a four year old girl. The girl chased him, and he ran back towards the tube, only to find that he had completely lost his way, and was now stranded in the giant garden, unable to locate the tube. The girl grabbed him and took him to the garden tea table, where a beautiful woman was sitting. It was Yvanne!

 

15 years earlier, at the age of 11, he had enjoyed several romantic rendezvous with Yvanne in the giant school gardens, conducted each day after school. At the end of the year, as she had explained to him that she would, she had left school. He had returned to his own earth for the last time, and been unable to find anyone he loved as much as Yvanne.

 

“Look what I found, Mummy,” said the girl.

 

“Alright Natalie. Give him to me and go inside and play in your room,” said Yvanne, placing Charles on the table.

 

The girl went inside.

 

“It’s me, Charlie, from 15 years ago at your school,” said Charlie.

 

“I didn’t know there was another of those tubes in my garden,” said Yvanne.

 

“I didn’t know you had a daughter,” he said, “It looks like you’ve achieved the things you wanted to. How long have you been married?”

 

“I met my husband, when I was 24. We were married 8 years ago, and divorced last year. I’m 34 now.”

 

“I haven’t been so lucky. I reached adolescence and never had a girlfriend since you.”

 

“Was I that hard to get over?” she asked.

 

“I think that was the reason. I never met anyone as beautiful as you.”

 

“I’m very flattered. I enjoyed our time together back then. But that was then, and this is now. Since then I got married and had a child. I don’t want my daughter knowing I had a reunion with a tiny boy I once dated for several months. What am I going to do with you, Charles?”

 

“It should be easy enough to hide a small boy like me, until I can relocate the tube.”

 

“It won’t be easy. My daughter has seen you. She’s bound to talk about you. If anyone ever finds you in this land, people will believe what she says about a tiny boy.”

 

“Can you think of a place where nobody would ever find me?”

 

“I don’t know. I was just about to go inside and bring out some lunch. I was trying to think what to eat, when my daughter brought you here. Hmm. Charles, do you have any health problems at all?”

 

“No. I’ve always been in very good health.”

 

“And you’re only 26, aren’t you?”

 

“Yes. You did well to remember my age back then and work out my age now, after all these years.”

 

“So you’re in prime condition then. I’ve solved the problem. I’ll go inside and give my daughter her lunch in her room, and make sure she stays inside. Then I can come back out here and eat you in a little while. Meat’s always healthy, and I’ve never had an earth boy before. I did hear a number of rumours about boys from your old school being eaten by students and teachers from mine. You’ll make a nice meal, and people will think my daughter just found a doll and imagined it was a tiny boy. You’ll be inside my stomach, soon become a part of it, and nobody will ever know about you. Everything will work out fine.”

 

“It won’t for me. I’ll be terrified.”

 

“But you liked my mouth, when I kissed you 15 years ago. Have I really aged that badly?”

 

“No. You look lovelier than ever, if it’s not inappropriate to say so. But that kissing was with your lips, outside your mouth, and sometimes with your tongue. Eating is different.”

 

“It doesn’t need to be, in your case. You’ll easily go down whole. You’re just the right size for this. I’ve thought of everything. You can just relax and let it all happen for you.”

 

Yvanne was speaking, as though it was fine for her to eat him for lunch, despite the fact that it would end all his life experiences that very day.

 

“But Yvanne, you don’t understand. I fell deeply in love with you last time. I was so nervous, wondering if I meant as much to you, and finally learning once and for all that I didn’t. I would still like to do other things outside your stomach. I don’t want you to have me for your lunch.”

 

“Charles, I’m a divorced woman with a daughter now. It may not seem like much has changed in your life, but it certainly has for me, over these last 15 years. I have a new life ahead of me now, and a brief experience with you to conceal. If I let you go, you’d be of no use to me at all, and you would eventually be discovered. Your only value to me now is as a delicious meal, so I can hide you inside me. I’m sorry you’re not as satisfied with this arrangement as I am, Charles; but I am going to eat you today, and I don’t really see any point in arguing about it.”

 

“I guess that’s it then,” he said.

 

“Alright. I’ll be back soon,” she said, and went inside to serve her daughter’s lunch.

 

Then a leaf fell from an overhead branch, and landed on the table beside him. It was the perfect shape of a hang-glider. Charles pushed two holes into it, for his hands to hold onto, and glided off the table and down to the grass. He ran towards the flowerbed, and reached it just as Yvanne came out and saw him.

 

“Charles, come back!”

 

He ran into the flowerbed. Yvanne came over and searched for him.

 

“It’s no use,” he thought, “She’s got all the time in the world to find me, and she’ll do it long before I can get safely away.”

 

Yvanne drew nearer, and gently parted flowers with her fingers, and soon exposed his hiding place.

 

She picked him up and took him back to the table.

 

“There’s no way out, Charles. Let’s get started,” she said, and placed him into her mouth. Soon she swallowed him whole.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Up until the introduction of Mrs Yeo’s new school policy, the only girls and teachers aware of the tubes and their tiny travellers were the teachers and students who’d either met tiny boys and/or found the www.2vore6ate.com website.

 

Now that the existence of the tubes and tiny boys had been announced at the staff meeting, and subsequently at the school assembly, every girl and teacher knew about the tiny boys. The school was alive with tiny boy mania.

 

Even the girls with no interest in vore or mouth play or romancing tiny boys were still fascinated by the existence of parallel earths with tiny boys. Everyone wanted to meet them. The few boys (who found and travelled through the trans-dimensional tubes at any given time) were greeted as distinguished guests, and were free from fear of capture (unless any girl or teacher secretly broke the school rules) and usually found themselves with several giant admirers to choose from.

 

Mrs Martina Haye was not pleased. Most of the tubes opened on school property, as all the tubes had been created from a single tube many years ago. It had happened, when Lyndal Cartwright had attempted to enlarge a tube, so that she could travel through it to earth. Unbeknownst to her at the time, the failed experiment had caused an explosion, which multiplied the tube into many tubes no larger than the original, and positioned in many places throughout the giant school gardens, with some in the woods and surrounding residential gardens beyond the school property. Martina was now restricted to the few tubes, which opened in the woods.

Mrs Long walked out into her garden and bent down and looked into the drain.

 

“Hello Toby,” she said, “I thought you might like to talk. I bought some dolls house tea cups and made some tea. Would you like some?”

 

“Thank you,” he said.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll fill a tiny cup and stand it just in front of the grate. You can reach through and take it, when I move back a little and sit down.”

 

“It’s nice to be able to do this with you,” he said.

 

“So tell me Toby, if you did succeed in getting your size back, would you go off and marry someone from your own world eventually?”

 

“I don’t think so. You’re the only woman I’ve ever loved, and I love you so strongly.”

 

“But I’m the only woman you see each day now. If you could walk the town freely again, and return to your job, you’d met plenty of other girls.”

 

“I had the opportunity to do that, from the moment I fled the giant school and stopped seeing you, until the day I met you in the food mall.”

 

“You know, I do believe you’re absolutely devoted to me, Toby. If it makes you feel any better, I’m quite set on you in my own way too.”

 

“As dangerous as that is, it’s also very arousing,” he said.

 

“I’m flattered, really, but I’m amazed that you can keep living like this, hiding out in a drain all day, and sneaking around at night, if you’re even game to keep doing that. What keeps your spirits up?”

 

“Moments like these last few minutes we’ve been having now,” he said.

 

He could swear she was blushing. For all her warnings and determination, she still felt fond of him. She would just never act on it, because she was very keen on eating Toby.

 

“In the future, Toby, when you’re lying in my mouth, waiting for the gulp that will take you down to my stomach forever, and you think about this moment … and you will … be mindful of this one immutable fact (which changes nothing of the predicament you’re in, by the way): I love you, little Toby.”

 

 

Toby had savoured what little he could from the conversations with Mrs Long at the entrance to the drain which protected him from her. She had shrunken her daughter, and then him, so that she retained the same size advantage on earth in the house she had been given by Miss Cartwright.

 

He knew that Mrs Long would never let him search the house for long enough to find the growth pills to restore his size. He had only one option left.

 

Early one morning, half an hour before sunrise, he snuck into the house, and waited until the first rays of sunshine shone. Then he walked over to Mrs Long’s handbag, which rested on the floor. He climbed into the open flap, managed to pull out her notepad and a pencil, and sat on the floor and wrote:

 

“Dear Mrs Long,

 

I don’t need to remind you how completely in love with you I am. I would have given anything for our romantic interlude in your world to have led to marriage.

 

However, we both know that you now have all the advantages, and if I keep trying to find the pills and restore my size, you will eventually catch me and eat me forever.

 

So the most I can hope for is to build a new life at tiny size, but a life far away from the dangerous woman with whom I have fallen in love. I did not want to flee from you, but you have often reminded me yourself, that you expect to catch me and eat me one day. That is something I cannot risk. Goodbye my darling. I actually wish you a happy life. What a shame it is, that you will not be spending it with me.

 

All my love always,

Toby.”

 

He put the note and the pencil and the pad back in her handbag, and walked away.

 

Later that morning, when her daughter had left, Mrs Long found the note in her handbag. She ran out to check the drain and found that Toby was not there. She ran to the fence, and peered over into the next door neighbour’s property. She saw no sign of him. She tried the same with the back door neighbour, and the neighbour on the other side.

 

He could have headed in any direction, even out the front and across the road before the traffic started.

 

“I’ve lost him,” she thought, “The one I loved the most, the one I most wanted to eat, and he’s gotten away.”

 

She went out to console herself.

 

Toby stepped out from behind a cupboard. This was the moment he had waited for. He had tricked Mrs Long into going out for the whole day. He began a far more comprehensive search of the house, engaging in a lot of strenuous climbing. He eventually came to a chest of drawers. The second from the top was partly open. He had a time climbing it, and then jumped into the drawer. It was lit by the sunlight at the front, but the rear three quarters of its contents were in darkness. He didn’t see how he could get the other drawers open, but this one had to be searched. Maybe he could sneak back on other days, when she had left them open.

 

He rummaged around in the drawer, and had no success in finding the pills at the front. Then, to his surprise, he heard Mrs Long coming into the house.

 

“She had only gone out until lunch time, and now the lunch could be me!” he thought.

Several items of her make-up were beside him. He had no chance to get out of the drawer and sneak out of the house, as he heard her walking towards the very room he was in.

 

He ran to the back of the drawer, and felt about. There was a pencil case zipper beside him. He quietly opened it enough, to allow him to get into the pencil case. He slid in, and began to pull the zipper closed from the inside. He couldn’t quite close it all the way, as the handle was on the outside. He peeked out, and saw Mrs Long’s lovely hand reach into the drawer.

 

Her finger and thumb closed around a lipstick, and she lifted it from the drawer. Then he saw her hand come back, and reach towards the back of the drawer.

 

“If she takes this pencil case, she’s got me,” he thought.

 

She grasped a small hairbrush near the pencil case and took it out. Then he felt the whole drawer opening as far as it would go. Peeking out, he watched her tidying up the contents of the drawer. He wondered what was in the pencil case, and whether it was something she was likely to want at this time. He felt about gently, and found something which felt very much like a pill!

 

“I may have just found them!” he thought. He ate the pill as quietly as he could, but the crunching sound was unavoidable. He hoped she hadn’t heard it.

 

Nothing happened to his size. He felt about again, and felt several pills. Yet what use were they, if they could not restore his size?

 

Then his efforts (to move quietly in the dark) failed completely, as he disturbed a pile of pills, causing them to rattle against each other. He felt the pencil case being lifted out of the drawer, and then saw Mrs Long’s face appear, as she opened the case.

 

“You’ve been very clever this time,” she said, “If I hadn’t come back to freshen up before going out for lunch, I wouldn’t have caught you here. You’re a young genius, Toby. What better way to make me leave you here unguarded, than by convincing me you’d already fled the premises forever? It looks like we’re finally going to have that  meal arrangement I promised you.”

 

“I’m already jealous that you weren’t freshening up for me,” he said.

 

He couldn’t think of anything else to say.

 

“I’m sure I can do that, if you like,” she said.

 

“You looks lovely,” he said, “Can I watch you doing your freshening up?”

 

“Certainly. She sat him on top of the chest of drawers, and sat on a stool in front of it. He watched her lovely hand stroking and brushing her hair. He loved the way it bobbed back against her white cheeks, when she released it.

 

Then she applied her lipstick. As she parted her lips in a suitable pout, he looked in at her tongue in wonder. It was so beautiful. At least he’d be able to touch it again soon, just before …. Before the end, he realised.

 

“How do I look?” she asked at last.

 

“More beautiful than ever,” he said, “At least I won’t go unstimulated.”

 

She took him to the kitchen, placed him on a plate, and took him to the dining room table.

 

“You’ve had too many escapes for me to leave anything to chance, Toby. This is going to be it for you.”

 

“I understand, darling. I still wish it could be different.”

 

“Isn’t it ironic, that I did nothing to catch you? The one time I actually caught you happened when I gave up, and when you tried a sneaky trick. Little did I know what a mouth watering lunch I would be freshening up for.”

 

She licked her prize a few times, and then held him above her tilting head. She opened her mouth right below him and spoke, showing him a view of her lips and tongue which combined with the words to arouse Toby as he had never been aroused in his life before, not even by his previous encounters with Mrs Long:

 

“And now, little Toby, and I have chosen these words according to your old fondness for them: I am going to gobble you all up!”

 

Toby’s heart went wild, as he looked down into her mouth. When she had finished speaking, her mouth opened wider still. Her tongue was like a thrilling wet carpet below him.

 

Then he suddenly grew back to normal size, falling out of her hand and back onto the table.

 

“I thought I’d caught you in time,” she said, “You must have taken one of those pills after all.”

 

“I thought it was the wrong pill, when nothing happened. It must have taken a while.”

 

“Well you’ve been tiny for a long time. Your body would have been used to its reduced size. It took a while for the pills to take effect.”

 

“And here I am sitting on your table, with no clothes on.”

 

“I’ll get you a pair of my husband’s old pants,” she said.

 

She gave him a shirt and trousers. He put them on, and then she put her arms around him for a long time. It was the hug that their friendship demanded.

 

“I’ll never accept food or drink from you again,” he said.

 

“I do still love you, Toby, but you’ve escaped my plans yet again.

A young man in his 20s named Dan found a trans-dimension tube and stepped out of it into a garden, where he saw a village his own size. It seemed to be going to have a village fair soon. There were brightly dressed costumed mannequins around five or six foot tall, stalls everywhere and shops with doors all open. Yet there was nobody there at the time. He decided to wait until someone turned up.

 

Dan walked over and began looking at the first stall, which had two mannequins out the front, with one positioned to be massaging the other from behind. Suddenly the most gigantic woman walked into view and looked down at him.

 

“Hello young man. I’m Yvanne, a recently widowed single mother,” she said, and picked him up, as he marvelled at the way her shapely body filled out her lovely dress, “My daughter Natalie and I set up her toy shops out here when we were having her Garden Party. She’ll be out to help me pack up soon. I don’t know where to hide you from her. I hope you’ll be comfortable in here.”

 

She lowered him down into her dress and pushed him tightly between her breasts.

 

“I’m Dan,” he called back.

 

“It’d be best if you stayed quiet, Dan. We don’t want anyone else to know about you, especially my daughter.”

 

Dan enjoyed the comfortable feeling of the older woman’s breasts pushing against his body, holding him in place, keeping him from falling. He turned around occasionally, exposing different parts of himself to the flesh which supported him. She reached her car, before too much snow had landed on her, and drove to her younger daughter’s school.

 

Yvanne soon saw her younger daughter Natalie come out to help pack up the toy village fair shops. Dan listened into their conversation.

 

“Natalie, let’s play a game,” said Yvanne, remembering her last encounter with Charlie, “I’ll make up a story for you, and you can tell me how it should end.”

 

“I like stories, Mummy,” said Natalie.

 

“Well, once upon a time, Natalie’s mother found a boy. He wasn’t the same size as normal boys. He was very tiny, so small that he could easily have gone into Mummy’s mouth.”

 

“Why would he want to go in there, Mummy?” asked Natalie, “Did he want to be Mummy’s new dentist?”

 

Yvanne laughed.

 

“No. He didn’t want to be a dentist. I don’t think that the little boy in the story would really want to go into Mummy’s mouth at all.”

 

Dan felt a strange sensation. The tension in him was unprecedented, as Yvanne continued.

 

“Well Natalie, Mummy thought that the tiny boy looked so nice, that she began to believe it would be fun to eat him. That’s why she was the one thinking about putting him into her mouth.”

 

“The boy wouldn’t like that, Mummy. Your big teeth would hurt him lots,” said Natalie.

 

“Mummy wouldn’t want to do that,” said Yvanne, “She could be very careful not to bite the little boy. He wouldn’t get hurt, if she swallowed him down like that, would he?”

 

“No,” said Natalie, “He would just go down into your tummy.”

 

“So is that the way the story would end, Natalie? Would it be alright, if Mummy decided that the little boy should go down from her mouth and then be a little boy in Mummy’s tummy?”

 

Yvanne spoke with a mother’s natural amusement at her daughter’s responses; and Dan couldn’t help but find her unattainable beauty very thrilling, even as he wondered (with a strong feeling of suspense) what the outcome of her story would be.

 

“He might not like to be in your tummy,” said Natalie, “There would be no TV in there for him to watch cartoons.”

 

Yvanne laughed again.

 

“It would be very difficult for me to eat a TV for him to use,” she said, “But maybe the tiny boy would have to go without watching cartoons. Most boys have seen too much television anyway.”

 

“I think the boy would say no,” said Natalie, “I like eating things, but not being eaten.”

 

“Don’t you ever worry about that,” said Yvanne, “Nobody’s ever going to eat you. But if Mummy did find a little boy, who looked very nice to eat, it would make Mummy very happy to swallow him down to her tummy. Maybe the little boy would just have to go along with it. Do you think Mummy should miss out on eating a tiny boy, if it would make her so happy?”

 

“I like you being happy, Mummy,” said Natalie, “If I never have to be eaten, then the little boy should help make you happy, because I love you, Mummy.”

 

Yvanne took the shops from her and went into the house, and Natalie went to play around in the back garden. Yvanne took Dan out of her dress, and held him in her lovely fingers.  

 

“Well my secret little audience, Natalie has just solved my conundrum, with her own loving devotion to my happiness. I shall set you up in a dolls house in the attic, until we are alone at lunch time tomorrow. Then you’re going to provide the happiness we’ve just decided on.”

 

So exciting was the effect of her threatening announcement (and the feel of her fingers on his flesh), that Dan lost control of himself, and suddenly planted several kisses on her finger.

 

Yvanne beamed in surprise, opened her hand, and let him rest on the palm of her other hand.

 

“You heard me slowly persuading my daughter,” she said, “But I didn’t expect YOU to have such a flattering outlook on the events which will transpire at lunch time tomorrow.”

 

“Well, your … place for carrying me here … was very nice, and you look so terrific, especially your mouth. I’m just a little boy to you; but you have this lovely idea of what to do with me, and it’s made me feel so … “

 

She licked the finger of her other hand, performing for him with her tongue, now that she knew he liked the look of her mouth.

 

“I understand (how it must feel to you) clearly now,” said Yvanne, “And you needn’t feel embarrassed. It’s the most gracious compliment I’ve ever received. I’d better get you set up in the attic, while Natalie’s outside.”

 

Yvanne carried him into the house, up the stairs, and then pulled down the folding ladder, which led up into the attic. She climbed the ladder, placed Dan down on the attic floor, and went back down. She soon climbed the ladder again, and gave Dan a dolls house, with its own comfortable bed, and the smallest torch she could find, and some food for the night.

 

“Will you be alright for tonight, little admirer?”

 

“It’s perfect,” said Dan.

 

“Well sleep well, young man, and I hope you dream of being eaten by me,” said Yvanne, and kissed him an early goodnight. She pulled the ladder down, and he found himself alone in the attic.

 

 

The next morning, Dan heard Yvanne call out, “Come on Natalie. We have to get you to school on time!”

 

Dan had gone to sleep as soon as Yvanne had closed the attic door the afternoon before. He had woken up at around midnight, and fantasized half the night about being eaten by Yvanne.

 

When he finally awoke in the morning, he realised that he had thought about the fantasy as much as he could, without making the sacrifice that Yvanne expected of him. He finally focussed his mind on the need to escape. It was difficult, to stop daydreaming, climb out of the dolls house bed, and think about self preservation, but Yvanne would otherwise be enjoying more years of raising her daughter, with him as nothing more than meat in her stomach.

 

There was now a fair bit of sunlight in the attic as well, coming from a glass skylight. Dan had an idea. He rolled up the dolls house bed sheet, and carried it through the attic with him. He soon came to a ceiling fan. It would be easy enough for him to slip between the blades. He positioned himself carefully on a blade, held all four of the corners of the sheet, so that the sheet would function as a parachute, and floated slowly down to the floor of the room. Yvanne had now been gone for a while. She would be back soon.

 

He ran for the top of the stairs, but saw that each step was too high for him to jump without injuring himself each time. He ran back to the other room, bundled up the sheet, and went to the landing. There was space between the stair rail fencing, to step off and parachute to the ground. He had been hearing the traffic coming from the street. Any one of those cars could have been Yvanne returning. There was no time to waste. He steeled his nerves, and jumped off the landing.

 

Just as he made his leap, the front door opened below, and Yvanne stepped in as he started to float down.

 

Leaving the key in the lock, she stepped into position directly beneath him, cupped her hands, and let him gently land in them.

“I think my daughter was right after all, about you not wanting to be eaten,” she mused, “Natalie’s very intuitive, for a child who has never met you, isn’t she?”

 

 

Yvanne sat in the lounge room with Dan.

 

“Natalie did bring to light the fact that you’ll be missing out on a lot of television after today,” she said, with that same arousing amusement in her voice, “Would you like to see what’s on television now?”

 

“Will you watch it with me?” he asked.

 

“Naturally. You don’t think I’d leave you alone after your mischief with that small bed sheet, do you?”

 

“I guess not,” he said.

 

“There’s a cooking program on in just a few minutes,” she said, “It might give me a few ideas.”

 

Yvanne turned on the set, and they soon saw a pretty female cooking show host. She began demonstrating how to prepare a delicious dessert.

 

“She’s rather pretty, isn’t she?” said Yvanne.

 

“Not as much as you,” said Dan.

 

She kissed the back of his neck and upper body.

 

“You always know how to ingratiate yourself to me, and yet I go out for a short time and find you’re trying to leave me,” she said, in a mischievous role playing voice.

 

“You do still believe that a large part of me wanted you to eat me, don’t you?” asked Dan.

 

“Of course. But the part of you (that doesn’t want me to do it) is the part that I’ve most effectively interrupted in the hallway, when I got home not long ago.”

 

“How can you rationalize or justify doing this to me?”

 

“I’ve enjoyed many things in life, that other people have missed out on. I suppose I’ve become accustomed to the better fortunes which I seem to attract.”

 

“She does look very exciting, as she stirs the food, and licks little bits from her fingertips,” said Dan, turning his eyes back to the television, “Would you be able to do gestures like that, when you’re getting me ready?”

 

“I’ll do my best,” said Yvanne.

 

The program came to an end, and they sat and talked for a while, as Yvanne told him her life story. It was one easy success after another, narrated by the woman who would just as easily despatch him into her mouth.

 

“It must be time for lunch,” she said at last, “And how is the lunch-to-be feeling about the rapid approach of that event?”

 

“A bit nervous, and very excited,” he said.

 

She took him out to the kitchen and placed him gently into a pavlova slice, so that his head and shoulders were sticking out the top. He watched her whip some cream with her hands, a bowl, and a manual beater.

 

At one point, she looked at him, smiled, and dipped a finger in the cream and licked the finger.

 

“See, I didn’t forget your request,” she said.

 

“It looked thrilling,” said Dan.

 

She took four strawberries, removed the stalks, cut them into pieces, and placed them gently all around the remaining part of the pavlova not occupied by Dan’s head.

 

“Now this is going to cover your shoulders and your neck, right up to your chin,” said Yvanne, and gently poured the whipped cream over the pavlova, and the aforementioned parts of Dan.

 

“I think we have a culinary masterpiece,” said Yvanne, “What would you say, Dan?”

 

“From a visual perspective, I’d rather look at you,” said Dan, “But it does feel rather nice in this pavlova.”

 

“I wonder how it will feel when you’re inside me,” said Yvanne, “Not that it’s anything for me to worry about.”

 

She washed the bowl, and utensil, and then took the bowl to the dining table. She went to the kitchen and soon returned with a spoon and a drink.

 

She sat down and began spooning the outer parts of the pavlova into her mouth, along with cream and strawberries. He watched her mouth in awe.

 

“How are things looking from down there?” she asked, when there was just a little pavlova and cream surrounding him.

 

“Every time your tongue comes out of your mouth to receive the contents of the spoon, I wonder if I will feel it with all the white sticky stuff already surrounding me,” he said.

 

“Let’s remove some of that now,” said Yvanne, and lifted the bowl to her face.

 

Her tongue came out and licked much of the cream from his shoulders and neck, swishing excitingly over his face in the same motion.

 

“Wow!” he said.

 

“Anything to please the meal,” said Yvanne.

 

She then passed the spoon under Dan and all of the surrounding pavlova, and raised the lot to her mouth, lowering the bowl to the table again.

 

“I’m just going to spoon the whole lot into my mouth, and suck the pavlova from you and swallow it first,” said Yvanne, “I’ll pour a little drink into my mouth. When you see the glass approaching, hold onto my side teeth, to make sure you don’t fall into my throat yet. It’ll clean you up, as well as my mouth. Then we’ll have a chance to say farewell, before I eat you all up.”

 

She spooned it into her mouth. He felt the pavlova oozing away, and soon it was only her tongue which pressed against him. He was still sticky. Then her mouth opened again, and he saw that the glass was already there. He held onto her teeth, and pushed forward, so that his head pressed against her lower lip. She gently poured the water into her mouth and then put down the glass.

 

She took him from her mouth, and reached for a serviette. She wiped him down delicately. It was almost as though she shared his infatuation, except that hers was a desire to consume his meat.

 

“Well thank you for everything,” she said, “It’s been nice to make it a bit more enjoyable for you than I expected, but the rest of the fun is mainly for me. By the way, before I start, how old are you?”

 

“I’m 26.”

 

“So was the last boy I ate. I had no choice with him. My daughter had found him, and I couldn’t take a chance on her telling other people about him. His name was Charlie. You and I might have fallen in love, on the other hand. It’s a shame for you, but rather fortunate for me, that you’re so delicious, isn’t it?”

“You don’t seem to mind about the shame it is for me.”

 

“No, I honestly don’t,” she said and gave him a long soft kiss, “That’s what I might have been doing with you for many years to come. I just wanted you to think about that, while you come to terms with the fact that you’re going to be eaten by me instead. You haven’t had a girlfriend, have you?”

 

“Not so far.”

 

“A poor choice of words, Dan. You’ll never even have a first date, let alone become someone’s husband. I’m going to live to see my daughter bring me grandchildren, and you’ll be long gone. That’s how far removed our futures will be from each other, Dan. It doesn’t matter how much you enjoy or fear the next few minutes. The reality for you is that you’ll never have any of the things I’ve had. When you look at it that way, I do seem to be gaining the much better side of this exchange, don’t you think?”

 

“Yes,” he said nervously, “You caught me. I fell in love with you. I didn’t escape. I’m losing everything, and you’ll be happier for the experience for many years to come.”

 

“Thank you, I just wanted to hear you acknowledge that,” said Yvanne, “It’s time to remove any last dreams you might have of averting that fate. Farewell Dan.”

 

“Goodbye, beautiful Yvanne.”

 

She licked him again, slid him into her mouth, and soon slid him down her throat.

 

A boy found his way through a tube and into the giant woods. Soon he saw a giant woman walking through the woods. He introduced himself as Lewis.

 

She talked with him for a while, and he finally found the courage to make a request of great importance to him:

 

“Would you like to kiss me?” he asked.

 

“You’re never going to be kissed by anyone, little boy! I’m going to take you home and have you for my lunch!”


She enclosed him in her hand, so that he could not see or talk. The woman walked all the way to her home, and put him into a bowl.

 

“I’m terribly sorry if I offended you,” he said, “I saw your lovely face, and couldn’t take my eyes off it.”

 

“I see,” she said, “Forgive me for jumping to conclusions. I’ve been very angry lately.”

 

“Would you like to talk about whatever’s been upsetting you?”

 

“Thank you,” she said, and used the bowl to give him a scenic ride out to a garden table, where she sat down and continued, “I’m not far from retirement age. I lost my job a short while ago, because of a major difference of opinion with my employer.”

 

“What was it about?”

“She took it on herself to impose her own values on all the staff. She’s the headmistress of a school, where I was a teacher. She’s eaten a few boys like you, but they agreed to it. She wouldn’t let anyone continue to eat boys without getting the boys’ permission. So I had to leave the school where more than half those tubes come out. I had no qualms about eating boys from your world. I’m so glad I met you today, although I didn’t introduce myself. I’m Mrs Martina Haye. Again, I’m sorry I misjudged you, and I’m sure you’ll make a luscious lunch.”

 

Mrs Haye lifted him towards her mouth and began licking him. Her tongue was a wonder of incredible beauty in front of him. However, he was still processing the realisation that she had every intention of eating him, even though she had accepted the innocence of his earlier advances. She was now being very pleasant about it, but she had misinterpreted his offer to discuss her grievance as him having invited her to eat him anyway.

 

He tried to speak, but there were only split seconds between each enveloping lick of her tongue and the next. At last she finished satisfying her sense of taste, and held him close to her mouth.

 

“Thank you again, for being such a willing listener,” she said, “And I’m very pleased with your young and tasty meat. I guess it’s time for me to finish eating it. Farewell then, Lewis. I’ve enjoyed your company.”

 

“Mrs Haye, please understand that I was happy to talk through your problem with you. But I wasn’t offering to be an edible solution.”

 

“I realise that,” she said, “However, I don’t think that YOU’VE properly understood the reason I had to leave my teaching job. 50% of the enjoyment I gain from eating somebody is his delicious taste. The other 50% is derived from eating a boy, who has been warned of the contribution he is about to make to my stomach; a boy who would give anything to be spared that obligation, and yet can do nothing to prevent me from eating him anyway. It only makes you a more appealing meal.”

 

She forced him into her mouth and gobbled him down.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Several weeks went by.

 

Toby had resumed the career, which had been interrupted by Mrs Long’s shrinking of him. One day, she called him at work, and asked him if she could have lunch with him at the mall near his office.

 

Toby accepted the invitation, and even bought her lunch for her.

 

“My daughter has decided to go back to the giant world. I’m alone, except for our friendship. Would you like to come over and watch a DVD tonight?”

 

“Sure. Anything I can do to help.”

 

It was very cold at nights now, with the recent snowfall on the giant world, and the chilly evenings on Toby’s world.

 

When he reached Mrs Long’s house on his own earth, Toby felt the cold was really setting in for the evening. She invited him up to watch the DVD under the blankets, using the television in the bedroom. They sat up in the bed, started the movie, and pulled the blanket over themselves.

 

When the movie had finished, Mrs Long turned the units off with the remote controls, and then turned and put her arms around Toby. He enjoyed the embrace, in spite of all that had gone on in that house in the past. Then Mrs Long kissed Toby passionately on the lips, opening her mouth wide and allowing him the safest access to her lovely tongue that he’d ever been able to enjoy. The kiss went on and on, and Toby was indulging his passions by going with the flow of her lead.

 

She finally released him, and pulled him down on top of her, and they snuggled together.

 

“Is there any chance of another proposal from you?” she asked.

 

Toby could hardly believe his ears. The events of the night had already been unprecedented.

 

 “Where would we be, if you’d caught me before I restored my size?”

 

“Well I’d still be here, I guess, and you’d be inside me.”

 

 “So why should I marry you?”

 

“Because I think you’re a very handsome young man, and I’ve never been able to do this with you before.”

 

She thrust her body against him, by pulling him close to her, and kissed him passionately. He thought about her last statement. It was true. On every other occasion, she had been much larger than him. Now she was the same size as he was.

 

“I can’t say no,” he said, “Just let me find a ring and surprise you. There’s one condition though: Do you remember you gave me your word to let me go, that time when Mrs Yeo arranged our temporary truce on your world?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Will you give me your word now, that as my wife, you’ll never try to shrink me?”

 

“Of course.”

 

Even as she said it, she knew that there may well be other unsuspecting but delicious looking young boys (as young as Toby was when they first met), whom she could now shrink. She would get a teaching job at a primary school, and see what would be on the menu.

 

 

Toby awoke the next day, with Mrs Long’s lovely body pressed against his own, and their arms still wrapped around each other’s bodies.

 

They had breakfast, and Toby went to work.

 

A few days later, she gave him some pleasant news:

 

“I’ve got a teaching job on this world now,” she said, “It’s at a co-educational primary school.”

 

“I’d like to give you something too,” said Toby, and took out an engagement ring, “Mrs Long, you are the great love of my life. Will you marry me?”

 

“Of course,” she said, smiling, and slid the ring onto her finger. She had removed Mr Long’s giant ring, when she had first come to Toby’s world, and more recently removed its smaller replacement.

 

They embraced and kissed.