- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Chely had probably expected her mother to bite straight into him, not knowing that she liked to suck a sweet food first. This was his one reprieve.

 

As fast as he could, Alfie scraped the string binding his hands against one of Lera’s teeth, until the tooth cut through the rope. He then untied his feet and removed the gag from his mouth, and began to push on Lera’s tongue with all the might in his hands and arms, to get her attention.

 

Soon her mouth opened, and she reached in and took Alfie out.

 

“Alfie, what were you doing hiding in the Turkish delights Chely made?” she said, “I was about to eat you.”

 

“See these string ropes,” said Alfie, “She wanted me to eat you. She tied me up and covered me in icing sugar.”

 

“Why?” asked Lera, her eyes boring into Chely.

 

“You wouldn’t have missed him forever Mum, and then I wouldn’t have to keep sharing you.”

 

Lera slapped Chely’s face.

 

“Sharing me is part of being my daughter!” said Lera, “You were wilful, spoilt, and jealous of Matilda from the day she was born! That’s why you’ve so often teased her. I should have punished you for that, when it first started. Then you were jealous of Alfie! You nearly tricked me into killing him. You’ve organized trips out with your friends on nights when I’ve told you I couldn’t commit to walking you to their houses, and asked you not to go out. You’ve broken every rule I’ve tried to make and done what you like. Well this time you’ve gone too far. I won’t have you in this house. You’re going to live with your father full time. If he won’t take you, I’ll send you to boarding school. One way or another you’re going to learn that I have two daughters. I love them both, even you in spite of everything you’ve done. I also have a boyfriend, and I love him too. I gave you every chance to fit in with that, and you tried to make me hurt the man I love. You have no place in this house again. I can’t risk Alfie that way. Go upstairs and pack your things into your backpack now, while I call your father!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day during lunch break, Dougal went into the giant school grounds quickly, and located Rochelle, and arranged to meet her at the tube outlet after school.

When 3pm came along, they met as planned, and Rochelle took him to her dormitory.

 

She put him into her mouth, while she did her homework, and then told him all about Marcus.

 

“Are you less likely to want to see me for our licking sessions now?” she asked, as she lay on her bed, with her face right beside him.

 

“No. I’d much rather keep coming back for our licking appointments, when you’re not out on dates with Marcus, at least until I meet another giant girl who looks as beautiful as you.”

 

She began licking him affectionately, time and time again. Dougal wasn’t going to let the latest development in her life bother him. He might even continue to keep their appointments if he found a girlfriend on earth. Only another beautiful giantess would be able to supplant the importance of Rochelle in his mind. For now he simply enjoyed the approach and the feel and the look of that beautiful giant tongue.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Christine Long and Lyndal Cartwright, two teachers united in their plans to conduct a raid on the tiny earth school, now prepared to test Lyndal’s modified laser on the trans-dimensional tube. They crawled into the garden with the device, and Lyndal concentrated the beam into a tight blast straight at the tube. Suddenly light seemed to burst everywhere in some sort of colourful but harmless explosion. Then the tube was still there, and still the same size.

 

“I guess it failed,” said Lyndal, “I’m sorry. It sounded like fun.”

 

What neither of them had understood, was that the laser’s attempt to expand the tube had actually fissioned it into a number of other tubes, which were now opening all around the giant school and in the woods outside it.

 

The other ends of these new tubes were also opening in various secluded spots of the the forest on the boys’ earth as well, and also in other forests. They seemed to have a chemical property which made them only able to exist deep in forests. All over Sydney’s North Shore, secret trans-dimension tubes were opening. There were now a number of tubes, which would stay in their new positions. As boys would go on to discover them, they would have various means of entry to and exit from the giant world.

 

It was now impossible for Mrs Long and Miss Cartwright to anticipate which one would be used by Willy. At this point, Mrs Long didn’t even know that the other tubes had appeared. Nature seemed to dictate that they would form in places surrounded by plant life. It might be that chlorophyll had a property in it which drew the tubes towards plants.

 

A sixth grader named Amos lived in one of the houses which bordered on the forest. One day after school he went a little way into the forest, and found one of the new tubes, and went through it into the giant school. He was amazed and strangely aroused by the sight of giant girls and giant ladies. He had to get home, not being allowed out for that long at his age, but he was keen to go back there soon.

 

That night Mrs Long sang to Casey again. He didn’t always understand all the complexities of her songs about eating people, but he liked looking into her beautiful mouth while she sang them:

 

Jonas played around with chemicals, around behind the trees,

While his fellow male and female students had their morning teas.

He was trying to test a fuel he’d mixed, to run a model tractor

On the grass; but global warming sunlight caused a random factor.

 

Heat then chemically restructured all the fuel, which he had loosed.

It ignited into floating gasses. Jonas was reduced

To a size, which could have used the tractor, if the fuel was working.

He was ready to believe that class attendance was for shirking.

 

Then he watched the gasses float away, before they were dispersed,

And reflected, that he’d stabilized, and reached the very worst

Of reduction, down to two small inches, totally pre-empting

Any tests (to get the tractor going), which he’d been attempting.

 

He concluded that the tractor would be better left inert.

So he headed for the teachers’ garden. There he saw the skirt

Of Miss Longstaff (whom he’d had a crush on) dangling from the benches,

Where she sat alone. He made his way through ground, which seemed like trenches.

 

She was eating sandwiches for lunch, not rostered for the class,

Which was on at present. Jonas used the plants, to subtly pass

Where she sat, and sneak around behind her seat; and then he snaffled

Bits of food, from her bag on the ground, which might have left her baffled.

 

She had placed it under where she sat; but now an apple rolled

From the bag, which made her lift and look. He wondered if she’d scold.

So he told her what he’d done, and how her food was what he needed.

“I don’t really think I should be punished, just this once,” he pleaded.

 

“I don’t think so either,” she said, “There’s a better thing to do.

In a few weeks I’ll be cooking up a special birthday stew.

I’ll be sure to put you in quite late, preventing you from burning;

And you’ll make a tasty meal, with no more need for work and learning.”

 

Then she opened up a can of juice, and when she slowly sipped,

He admired her tilting neck, until the bag was tightly zipped.

It was not until she served her dinner later, gladly sharing

What she’d made with him, that Jonas took the chance to be more daring.

 

“I’m aware that ladies would prefer it, if they were not rushed,”

Jonas said, as her eyes met his own. He sighed and looked and blushed;

And he added, “But I’ve only got these weeks to try some dating.

Would you like to follow up on these affections I’m now stating?”

 

She admonished him, explaining that “A lady likes to feel

Very special, highly cherished, not the last remaining deal.”

He confessed that he’d felt that way, since the first day that he’d met her,

And he hoped that such admissions would now make his chances better.

 

She’d removed her skirt and coat some time, while he’d been under wraps.

Now the sight of her in evening gown might make the lad collapse.

“That sounds lovely, came the sweet response of his adored Miss Longstaff.

Then his eyes beheld a neckline, which was like a soft pink valley.

 

He suggested that she drive him to a lookout that he knew,

Where they met on Sunday afternoon. They both enjoyed the view

Of the scenery and each other. Then she took him home for snogging,

Then concealed him, in the pocket of her dress, while she went jogging.

 

When he asked if they could get engaged and tie the knot years later.

She reminded him, of what she’d planned and how she planned to cater.

“Can I think about it, while I’m eating you? And you can guess

From within my mouth, if I’ll decide to gulp you, or say ‘yes’

To your lovely sweet proposal,” she responded. So he’d court her,

By the act of simply waiting, lying down on her tongue water.

 

 

 

Chely left the house the next morning.

 

“That was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do,” said Lera, when they were alone in her bed that Saturday night.

 

“I don’t know what to say,” said Alfie, “You’ve banished your daughter and walked away from your mother, both because of me.”

 

“I’m the one who needs to apologize, for their behaviour. Mother should have treated you better, and if I’d seen just how far advanced and selfish Chely’s hatred of you had become, I would never have left her alone in the house on an evening when you were due to visit. I could have lost you forever. I never meant you to be in that kind of danger.”

 

“You’ve done nothing to be forgiven for,” said Alfie, “I’m just so lucky that I mean this much to you.”

 

“I can never give you children,” said Lera.

 

“It’s strange, but I’ve never wanted any of my own, although I do enjoy the way Matilda likes having me around. I still can’t get over the way you’ve put me first. I never had a girlfriend in my teens or my twenties. Other people in your position (on my world) never put me first, the same way they put their husbands first when they first met them. I thought I was going to miss out on being loved that much, forever. I’d formed such a one tracked paranoid view of all single mothers, based on the few bad experiences I’ve had in the past. I need to apologize for constantly wondering about you on these dates we’ve had up until now. I should have trusted you completely, not holding back my feelings with reservations based on my poor choices on earth.”

 

“I had reservations too, after Horatio. But you quickly removed them, as I came to really care for a man for the first time in my life. I won’t let anyone take this away from us.”

 

A few weekends later, they took Matilda for a picnic on the hillside. When they’d all eaten, Matilda went walking, but stayed within sight.

 

“Lera, I’m friends with a Reverend on my world. I could bring him here to perform a secret ceremony,” he said, “No engagement ring I could buy on my world would fit you, but will you marry me?”

 

“I will,” she said, and kissed him.

 

“I’ve dreamt of this since the day I discovered your garden,” he said.

 

“Mother would never come to the wedding,” she said, “And I simply won’t risk your safety by inviting Chely.”

 

“I can invite a number of friends from my world,” he said.

 

“Given the size of your people, I could easily cater a huge reception for all of them,” said Lera.

 

Alfie was elated. For a short while he could enjoy the feeling of being someone’s fiancé, and then after that, they would be bonded forever in marriage.

The following Monday, a boy found and went through the a new Trans-D tube, which came out beside a large clump of ivy, which grew on the side of a giant building.

 

“It’s another universe,” he thought, “This must be a parallel earth, where everything is giant sized, relative to mine.”

 

Zayni began climbing the ivy, until he reached a window ledge, and looked in through the glass. There was a pretty giant lady packing up science experiment equipment, after the students from her school had presumably finished the lesson and left for the day. He stared at her in admiration and fascination, until she happened to look in his direction and notice him.

 

She walked over and opened the window.

 

“You must have come through the Trans-D tube,” she said, “I tried to expand it. I’m Lyndal.”

 

“I’m Zayni, and you’re right,” he said, not knowing that the tube he’d used was one of many, “I’m from an earth of people my size. My mother used to insist on giving me brown bread sandwiches in prep school. I hated brown bread. I’d throw them out, and go hungry, until the teachers found out and made me see a doctor with my parents. When I told the doctor I hated brown bread, he told my parents that some people err it on the health side, and recommended they switch to white bread. My mother still cooks a few things I don’t like for dinner and says to eat what I’m given. So I wonder what giants like to eat.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Alfie and Lera’s passions increased so much over the next few days, that they decided to do a sudden wedding instead, and arranged it very quickly, by telephoning only those they wanted to invite, revealing the secret of the size differences to them alone.

 

Alfie had done voluntary youth work in his spare time, since he was little more than a child himself. He had made many friends along the way, as some of those children had reached adulthood. The best of these friends were on the invitation list for his wedding.

 

So it was that Alfie confided about Lera to each and every one of his guests, and arranged for all of them to follow him through the forest to the Hole between worlds, on the day of the wedding.

 

Lera had eventually invited a number of her old high school friends, whom she had met when she went to the school now attended by Chely. It had been difficult, explaining the reason that Chely would not be at the wedding. The girl was now living with her father, and might well otherwise have become a boarder at the school instead of a day girl.

 

She had chosen those few of her friends who were still single, as Alfie did not want to have any giant men at the wedding.

 

Soon everyone was congregated in Lera’s garden. Lera came walking slowly out of the house in her bridal dress. Alfie was captivated by her incredible beauty.

 

The Reverend performed the ceremony, and then Lera’s friend Diana helped to serve the reception food and refreshments to all of the relatively smaller people from Alfie’s side of the guest list.

 

The reception went on into the evening, and nobody was initially aware that a ten year old boy named Peter had snuck out into of his grandmother’s garden, since he was staying at her house on earth, took a moonlight walk in a forest and found a trans-dimensional tube. It was the one that opened into Lera’s giant garden, where he found a reception in full swing.

 

Suddenly Diana saw Peter and darted towards him.

 

“What’s this little uninvited guest doing?” she asked.

 

“Down, down, down, into a bush!” thought Peter and darted undercover. Lera came over and looked down and spotted Peter hiding.

 

“Why he’s only a little boy,” said Lera, smiling in a friendly way, “He can stay if he’d like to.”

 

“Thank you, giant lady,” he said.

 

Diana became a little more friendly towards Peter, and he eventually asked if she would take him home with her to keep.

 

“I think I’d personally prefer a man my own age and size,” said Diana, “But I know where you might meet someone else like Lera, who’s interested in tiny men like yourself. In three weeks time, our old girls high school is having its end of term one fete on a weekday in May. You could stay with me until then, and then I’ll take you. I can always bring you back here, if you don’t meet any girlfriend who wants to keep you with her. There’d be old girls, current girls of the school and teachers there.”

 

“Thank you. You’re very kind,” said Peter.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Zayni had just asked Lyndal about the eating habits of giants.

 

“I think I can give you a first hand insight into that,” said Lyndal, “Here in this school, many of us eat the roasts and desserts prepared by the cooks in the boarding house dining hall. However, there are at least two other teachers (as well as myself)  who have acquired a taste for a more distinguished menu item on our palates. I’m referring to the dining pleasure of gulping down little boys from your school whole. The other two have enjoyed at least one boy each already. You’re the first one I’ve had the chance to meet.”

 

Lyndal closed up the science laboratory, and rested Zayni back on the window ledge. She stepped out the window and sat down with her back resting on the ivy, and Zayni in her hand. They were surrounded by bushes.

 

“Perhaps if you described your ideal choice of boy, I could make notes for my book, and then bring one back for you from my school,” said Zayni.

 

He was a decent sort of young gentleman and had no intention of handing her another quarry, but his best chance of escape lay in convincing her that he would.

 

“Now now, Zayni. There’ll be no exchanging your fate for someone else’s,” she said, “We have a nice cosy spot here, and I’ll be the only one who leaves it the way she came.”

 

Lyndal took a small breath spray out of her pocket, and imitated the voice of one of those cosmetic product advertising models on the television.

 

“When I need to freshen up my mouth, I always use Clearfresh mouth spray,” she said, and sprayed a little into her mouth, “Clearfresh makes my mouth fresh and clean, without any minty smell. Use Clearfresh on your mouth. You never know who’s going to pop in.”

 

She winked at Zayni, and put him into her mouth and instantly understood why Christine Long and Brooke St Albans were so devoted to their cause. Lyndal gulped Zayni down and stood up and walked out of the bushes very satisfied with her first tiny earth boy meal.

 

 

At the end of the day, Mosa came to collect Matilda, having agreed to mind her granddaughter for the duration of the honeymoon, but also having refused to attend the wedding and reception herself.

 

Diana took Peter home with her.

 

Alfie’s guests returned through the trans-dimension tube in Lera’s garden, to emerge in the forest on earth. Lera’s other guests also returned home.

 

Lera had rented a honeymoon cottage, which was in reasonable walking distance from her home. In this world, such arrangements were common practice. Lera set out with Alfie and reached the cottage an hour before sunset, and took Alfie inside.

 

She put Alfie on the bed.

 

“Have you ever done anything of a marital nature before marriage?” she asked.

 

“No. I’ve been completely single up until now. I saved myself during my other relationships, for the right person in marriage.”

 

“Given the limitations of our marriage, that makes me feel very special,” she said, and began removing her wedding gown in front of him, “And it means that you’ve never had a view like this before.”

 

Soon she stood before him completely devoid of clothing, her giant figure inviting him to draw close to it. She lay down on the bed, and let him climb all over her chest and lie on the point where the left and right sides met. They were both aroused extensively anyway, and neither felt any disappointment.

 

After the honeymoon, another week went by, and Lera prepared to go to the old school fete.

 

“I won’t take you, since Chely will be there. I’ll take Matilda, and you could always spend some time on your own world,” said Lera.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Elsewhere, Mrs Long serenaded her young friend Casey with another song about the fate she had in mind for many of his former class mates:

 

Young Peter felt love for a teacher at school;

But when he was near her, he felt like a fool.

One day in a forest, he found a tall vine,
And climbed to the clouds just below the skyline.

 

The cloud soon gave way to a garden of plants.

But all of that climbing had weakened his stance.

He rested a while and then went for a walk,

Remembering tales of a vegetable stalk.

 

He stepped from the garden, to look at a house,

Which made him feel less than the size of a mouse.

The house was at least some 200 feet high.

“But Jack did alright,” thought the lad with a sigh.

 

He crossed the large lawn and then threw all his weight

Straight into the door. Then he stood still and straight.
The woman who came to the door was not small.

She was a huge giant, and that was not all.

 

He stared up. It was his old teacher he saw.

She looked down at him and then lowered her jaw.

Her dress reached almost to the top of her socks.

They stared at each other. They’d both had some shocks.

 

“Well Peter, I haven’t seen you for a while,”

She said, and knelt down with a delicate style.

“But how did you gain such considerable size?”

He asked at he stared at his heart’s desire’s eyes.

 

“I can’t tell you that, but I’m glad that you came,”

She said, “For this story won’t be quite the same

As one you remember, but Peter, yum yum

Will be my prediction of what will become

 

Of you, little school friend, before this day ends.”

“But Miss Long,” said Peter, I thought we were friends.”

“A friend would be just what I’m happy to eat,”

Said Miss Long. She seized him and rose to her feet.

 

He thought of the day he’d been glad to first meet her.

“Now you just wait here on this tall table Peter,”

She said, “While I go and get something to drink.”

“But please don’t do this, said the school boy, “Just think

 

How I can be useful to someone like you.”

“You will,” Christine laughed, “I shall see that you do.”

“I’ve got to escape,” thought the boy with a frown,

And he used a napkin to parachute down.

 

He ran for his life, and had soon crossed the floor.

She came back and saw him slip under the door.

She opened it up, as he crossed her huge lawn.

His chance of escape was becoming forlorn.

 

“Come back you small boy, said the towering giant.

But Peter could do worse than being defiant.

She soon crossed the lawn and then searched among flowers.

“I must get away. She’s much taller than towers,”

 

Thought Peter, “Her legs are much longer than mine.

She’ll catch me, unless I can get to the vine.

How she grew that big I just can’t understand;

But I must get out of her oversized land.”

 

She crouched on her knees and then started to crawl

In search of young Peter. His ears heard her call:

“Well Peter, you’re less than the height of a cup.

I’ll find you and catch you and eat you all up!”

 

He came to the spot, but the vine was not there.

She burst through the flowers and gave him a scare.

Then licking her lips, she secured him and said,

“You silly young boy. You just should use your head.

 

You thought that you could run away and then hide.
I’ll swallow you whole, while you swallow your pride.”

“Please no, Miss Long, spare me. I want you to know:

I’ll do what you want, if you just let me go.”

 

“No. Not on your scared little life, you look great.

You’ll soon be the tastiest meal that I ate.

She opened her mouth, like a jovial clown,

And put him inside it and gobbled him down

Gartin continued to explore the giant school after school each day, until one day he saw a beautiful teacher talking to one of the girls. The teacher was almost facing the garden where Gartin was hiding. The girl was facing the teacher. Gartin managed to let the teacher see him. She tried not to show any distraction to the girl, until they had finished their conversation, and then the girl walked away. The teacher came over to the garden and sat down on the edge of the lawn.

 

“Hi, I’m Gartin,” said the boy, wondering if he had any chance at all with this gorgeous towering woman, “I’m from a parallel world of smaller people.”

 

“My name’s Mrs Yeo,” she said, “How did you come to be in my world?”

 

“There’s a Trans-D tube linking our two worlds.”

 

Gartin began to tell her all about his discovery of the notes which Nicky and Hamilton had been passing, and the subsequent discovery of the giant school from the original portal in the forest.

 

Mrs Yeo told him about her late husband, her teaching career and various other aspects of her life, as they got to know each other.

 

“Gartin, you’re the first little boy I’ve met from your world. I haven’t encountered Nicky or Hamilton. So you might be the only boy I have the chance to ask something. If I took care not to touch you with my teeth, would it be possible for me to take you home with me and eat you?”

 

“I think you’re beautiful, and I’d do almost anything for you, but not that,” said Gartin, “I hope you can understand.”

 

“It’s OK,” said Mrs Yeo, “Maybe I’ll meet a little boy who says yes one day soon.”

 

Gartin continued on his exploration of the school and decided to sneak into the buildings. He made his way into the science laboratory and decided to climb up onto the shelf and study the chemicals. He wondered if there would be any rare chemicals not known on his earth, which he could sell for a fortune to earth scientists to study. He had a time getting up there, but when he was standing next to several jars of chemicals, he began reading the labels.

 

He was interrupted, when the door opened and into the room walked a science teacher. Gartin explained who he was, and then added, “I wonder if we could come up with some interdimensional enterprise, which could benefit both of us.”

 

“I think we can come up with one, which will benefit me,” said the teacher, “I’m Lyndal Cartwright, and don’t you look appetising? I think you’re going to find my dinner table is a very enterprising place to spend your last moments.”

 

She put Gartin into her pocket and collected her handbag from the desk. She went home and put Gartin on a cupboard top and went about various things for a while, and then took him to the dinner table.

 

“You’re disturbingly dark,” said Gartin.

 

“No. That would be my tummy. You’ll soon find out,” said Lyndal.

 

“Don’t you have an off switch? Mrs Yeo did. Surely you don’t mean to go ahead with this.”

 

“Do you know, or should I say: Did you know a boy named Zayni?”

 

“Yes. He goes to my school.”

 

“Have you seen him the last few days?”

 

“No.”

 

“I have.”

 

“You ate him?”

 

“And you’re next.”

 

Lyndal Cartwright shoved Gartin into her mouth and enjoyed her meal.

 

 

Yvanne was a repeating 12th grade student. She had attempted 12th grade the year before. However, she had become very ill for two months, which had set back her results dramatically. Now she had just turned 19. Ultimately, she had visions of marrying a man her own size, and having children. She had found Nicky incredibly attractive, but he could not have given her children.

 

“Still, while I’m at school, I might as well see if I can find another tiny boy to keep me company after school,” she thought to herself.

 

For days, Yvanne made a point of searching the gardens after school. One day she was crawling through the gardens, when she came face to face with a tiny boy.

 

“Hello there,” she said, “My name’s Yvanne. I’m 19. You look a little younger.”

 

“I’m Charlie. I’m 11. I’m the youngest boy in 6th grade at school. I found a tube, which took me from my little world into this one.”

 

Yvanne was an intelligent, socially confident girl, who saw no reason to avoid using a direct approach to her goal.

 

“Do you think I’m beautiful, Charlie?” she asked.

 

The boy was pleasantly surprised by such an easy opportunity to voice what had been in his thoughts. He had never dreamed of mentioning such a thing to the ladies he’d had crushes on as a child.

 

“Yes I do,” he said.

 

“There are plenty of bushes around this spot, which would conceal us well, if I lay down for a while. Would you like to meet me after school each day? I’d like to spend some time kissing you. It would be nothing permanent. At the end of the year, I’m finishing school, and I want to get married to someone my size, and have children. But I won’t even meet such a person, while I’m boarding at an all girls school. So it would be nice to be with you for a few months.”

 

Charlie didn’t even think about the potential heartbreak down the track. He had just been given an offer that no other 11 year old boy would even dream about.

 

“I would love to do that,” said Charlie.

 

 

Mrs Long sang her latest song to Casey:

 

Peter was suddenly hurled

By teleportation to another world

Where everything was still old fashioned.

To his surprise, he saw with great passion

 

A beautiful teacher, for whom he’d felt love,

Now a giant widow towering above

In the giant garden, where he had landed,

Trapped on a world of giants, expanded.

 

“My goodness, your size is now hard to believe,”

He said, as the fingers beyond her shirt sleeve

Encircled his body and closed with a grip

Gentle, to lift him and make a short trip,

 

Into her house, which towered like Babel.

She soon put him down on her large kitchen table.

“Peter I know of your amorous crushes

On me, but right now I think you look luscious

 

As food in my kitchen, which I shall soon gobble.

Don’t stand near the edge, or your legs will soon wobble,

With fear of a height which is nothing to me.

You cannot climb down from the table to flee.

 

This table is only as high as my hip,

But you would be hurt if you happened to slip

Right over the edge and fell down to the floor.

You’d still be quite tasty, but you’d feel so sore.

 

I’ll make a pavlova with you and strawberries.

I’ll just go and pick some, and also some cherries.”

He watched her walk over and out the back door.
Then he walked off to the window and saw

 

Her gracefully picking the fruit from the yard.

She just looked so lovely he found it all hard.

The plan of sheer terror that she would enact

Would leave him inside her, he knew for a fact.

 

As Peter continued to look out and gape,

He knew she would never let him escape.

As well as her size, she could add to her joys,

The knowledge that women are smarter than boys.

 

The giantess fainted and fell on her back,

All due to some sudden bad illness attack.

The window was open. He managed to jump

Down onto a lettuce, then saw a small pump,

 

Behind him to use on her bicycle tyres.

He thought, “I must save her, before she expires.”

He pulled the pump over on top of her dress.

“And now with its end in her sweet mouth, I guess

 

I’ll pump it with air, like a resuccitation.”

It worked and he gave her a lengthy narration

Of how he had managed to come to her aid.

“Why Peter, what marvelous charm you’ve displayed,

 

And courage, when I planned to eat you. Instead,

I’ll give you a chance for small you to be wed

To me; and be kissed by a giantess wife,

Since you have just gallantly saved my dear life.”

 

They married, and picnicked each day by the river.

One day Peter fell in and started to shiver.

And as he was floating towards distant falls,

He heard “Hey I’ll save you,” and more of her calls.

 

She ran on the shore bank, beside him, until

She’d gotten ahead with her athletic skill.
She looked back at Peter, who’d so far survived,

And took off her shoes, and then rapidly dived

 

Right into the water, and watched Peter float

Straight towards her, and said, “Now I’ll be your big boat.

Hold onto my hair, and I’ll swim us to shore.”

She did. “Now this rescue has evened the score.

 

I just saved your life, as you one time saved mine.
So now I’ll resume my intention to dine

On Peter pavlova with strawberries and cream.

Now things can change back from the way they now seem

 

To be, but at least you’ve enjoyed a good deal

Of romance; and I shall soon make a nice meal

From all your nice meat, but please do not despair.

I’ll love you inside me. Don’t you think that’s fair?”

 

“We’re married,” he said, “So why can’t we continue,

Without you now sending me deep down within you?”

The mouth which would eat him afforded a glance,

And said, “Little Peter, you haven’t a chance.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chely was now a boarder at Mrs Yeo’s school.

 

On the day of the school fete, Lera went walking through the school with Matilda. All of the girls were exempt from classes, to enjoy the fete. Chely spent some time with Lera and Matilda. The tension was still there, but they made a certain degree of peace.

 

Later Chely went to spend time with her school friends. Lera walked Matilda over to a swing set, and sat on a seat several giant meters away and watched Matilda enjoy swinging. Her daughter had her back to Lera, so that she could swing while looking out at the fete activity.

 

While Lera was sitting on the seat, she was surprised to see a boy Alfie’s size come out of the garden beside the seat and into view of Lera.

 

“Hello, I’m Jimmy,” said the boy.

 

“My name is Lera. That’s my daughter Matilda.”

 

“Do you think I would taste nice enough to eat?” asked Jimmy.

 

“I suppose so,” said Lera, “But don’t worry. I’m not the sort of woman who eats helpless little boys.”

 

“I wouldn’t be helpless,” said Jimmy, “In fact, I let you see me, so that I could ask you if you’d like to eat me. I’ve been watching you every chance I could all day, and I’ve finally got a chance to talk to you alone and ask you about it.”

 

“How old are you?” asked Lera.

 

“I’m 11.”

 

“That’s a few years younger than my oldest daughter Chely. Did you see me with her?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Do you really think I should eat someone so young?”

 

“It’s what I’d like. Please put me into your mouth and eat me. If you don’t like the taste of me, I’ll understand, but if you do, then please gulp me down to your nice big tummy.”

“I can’t do it. You see I’m actually married. My husband is your size.”

 

“Then how did you have your daughters?” asked Jimmy.

 

“He’s my second husband. He was never happy in love before he met me, and I think you’ll grow older and want the same thing one day. Anyway, I don’t want to take away your chance to find out for yourself. I’m sorry Jimmy, but I won’t gobble you down.”

 

She put him down, and went to collect Matilda.

 

Elsewhere at the school, Diana had left Peter to sneak around the school and look for someone to introduce himself to.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Amos’s sixth grade class had already broken up for the holidays. He went through the tube, into the giant school and saw the fete in full swing. There was one woman at the fete who was taller than all the other giant adult women, and had long blond hair, and was also fairly heavily built. The combination stirred something in him that he couldn’t explain, but he wanted to get closer to her. He waited until she was fairly close to his portion of the garden, and then ran out and called up to her

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Christine Long and Lyndal Cartwright were standing on a pathway talking about their past vore conquests. Lyndal mentioned her recent conquest of Gartin.

 

“I wonder if they’ll keep coming from their little world,” said Christine, “After the gobblings I’ve already done, I don’t wonder that Willy might issue a general warning in the school he attends.”

 

“He’s discovered a scientific phenomenon,” said Lyndal, “He’ll just hope nobody else finds it and keep it to himself, “He wouldn’t want to risk other people from his world intruding on his special place.”

 

“Well I intend to have him in my stomach before he ever gets the chance to go ahead with his wedding to Jenny,” said Christine.

 

“I wish you all the best with your hunt for him,” said Lyndal, “It must be a lot harder with him well aware of your intentions and assisted by a girl who loves him.”

 

“He can evade me again and again, and I’ll always have another chance at him to look forward to. Once I have caught and eaten him, he’ll have no more chances. My victory will be far more lasting and permanent than his escapes.”

 

“I wonder if any of them are in the school today,” said Lyndal, “I think I’ll go looking.”

 

“They might not show themselves nearly as willingly, with so many mothers here as well,” said Christine, “Besides, most of them are probably in school on their world until 3pm, although some of them do sneak in here during their lunch breaks.”

 

Lyndal turned and walked off. Christine was about to do the same, when a voice called out to her: “Mrs Long!”

 

She turned and looked into the garden beside the path, to see a small boy waving his hands in the air to attract her attention. She knelt down and lifted him out of the garden.

 

“Jimmy!” she said, “Recognising a student from her old school, but unaware that he had come through one of the new trans-dimension tubes.”

 

“Hello again,” said the boy, “I asked one of the mothers to eat me, and she said no. From what I’ve just overheard, you’d be more than willing to do it for me instead.”

 

“I’d be happy to, and it’s lovely to see you,” said Mrs Long, “I’ve eaten a few boys already, although I’ve never had a volunteer for such an undertaking before.” (She didn’t know that Tinker had willingly placed himself at her mercy on the night of the cocktail party).

 

“Thank you so much!” said Jimmy.

 

“You’re welcome,” she laughed.

 

“Where would you like to do it?” asked Jimmy.

 

“My classroom is not in use today. I’ll take you there,” said Christine.

 

Mrs Long concealed him in her fingers and carried him gently into the classroom.

 

“I usually prefer to hunt down an unwilling participant,” said Christine, “But I still appreciate the generosity of your offer.”

 

“Well I heard you wanted someone to eat, and I wanted someone to do it.”

 

“Shall we start then?” asked Mrs Long.

 

“Go right ahead,” said Jimmy.

 

She licked the boy and asked, “Was that as appealing as you were expecting it to be?”

 

“I knew for certain that I’d like to touch a giant tongue. It’s better with you, knowing that you’d have eaten me without my making the offer. I was listening when you were talking about Willy.”

 

“I’m glad to perform the service,” said Christine, “In you go then.”

 

She put Jimmy into her mouth and swallowed him.

 

Licking her lips with satisfaction, she began to write another song, which she would sing to Casey on her pillow that night:

 

In long summer holidays, Peter commenced

A visit to Grandma’s by climbing the fence

Behind the dense bushes. He managed the trip quick,

He thought. Then he came across someone’s red lipstick

 

On full lips of one widow, who sat

Reading a book, with her shoes on a mat.

He guessed he was barely a third of her age,

And watched her nice fingers turn the next page.

 

After a while, she looked up in surprise,
And he saw that she had adorable eyes.

“Why are you staring at me?” she demanded.

The shock broke his balance. He fell down and landed,

 

On her green grass, where he said, “Please don’t hit me.

I was just looking, since I think you’re pretty.”

“Of course I won’t hit you, but watch for that puddle.

Come over here and I’ll give you a cuddle.”

 

She cuddled and kissed him and licked his cheeks and

Licked every finger on his small hand.

“I hope you don’t mind these licks, as we embrace,”

She said, “For my tongue just adores your nice face.”

 

In secret they saw such a lot of each other,

Without ever telling young Peter’s grandmother.

On the last day at his grandma’s he cried,

“Sweet lady I’ll miss being here by your side.

 

Your tongue has made summer so nice, wet and cool,

But I shall be sent off to some boarding school.”

“I won’t let that happen,” she told him, “But first

Just drink, my new juice and get rid of your thirst.”

 

He drank it and fell asleep there on her couch.
He woke up hours later and thought, “I can vouch

That this is not one of the rooms in her home.”

The window view made him feel like a small gnome.

 

“This must be a dolls house,” he thought, as he charged

Outside, to see that his old friend had enlarged.

“You have a giant home all made to order

Here, little Peter. You won’t be a boarder,

 

Trapped in a school. Now instead you’ll remain

Here with me, free of all worry and pain.

Now you have no need for feeling forlorn.

This is the giant land where I was born.”

 

“But I will feel tiny and very inactive.”

“Being that small makes you very attractive.

You must remain here with me for an age.

Accept it or else you’ll be kept in a cage,

 

To see that you don’t try to run off and hide.

So now is the time for you to decide.”

“I won’t run away from the love that we’ve had,

And will have with you as a giant. I’m glad.

 

But now I will never yet have the delight

Of being an adult, one day, with your height.

I’ll probably grow no more than your small finger,

But your giant tongue’s licking moisture will linger.”

 

She licked him and said, “I’ve another surprise.

But first drink this sleep drug, and close your small eyes.

I’m sorry young darling. Our friendship was based

On my tongue’s chances to sample your taste.”

 

He fell asleep, then woke up only to find

That he was in some soft dark room of some kind.
He could not see anything, but it felt smooth.

Then to his horror, he felt the room moved

 

Like something yet living. He realized his fate.

This room is her tummy, and I’m what she ate!”

He gave in to panic, and started to shout,

“Please cough me up quickly, and let me back out!”

 

As he felt his way ‘round inside her, by stumbling,

A giantess thought this was her tummy rumbling,

And asked, “my dear friend, would you care for a bite?”

“No thanks Lorna, said his own lass with delight,

 

“I actually ate well, before you arrived.

She knew that the gobbled down boy still survived,

And that he would always remain her small guest,

Still trapped down insider her enormous dark chest.

 

He tried climbing back up her throat, where he’d gape

Straight up, but one gulp would defeat his escape.

“Don’t give up on trying. You’ll find that the sculpting

Of my neck allows me to do lots of gulping.

 

Each time you climb up in the tube of my throat,

I’ll soon gulp you down again.” How she did gloat.

When he fell asleep, then her acids converted

The boy to youth energy, now all deserted.

 

 

 

The huge blond haired giant woman looked down at Amos and smiled pleasantly. She sat down and talked with him, and explained she was an old girl of the school, who had come to the fete for nostalgia reasons.

 

“I’m Amos,” he said, “I live next to the forest, where the way to your world is.”

 

“I’m Marilyn. I don’t live far from the woods outside this giant school either. It would be nice to have a little friend like you I could see regularly.”

 

“How will I know when to come?” asked Amos.

 

“Why don’t I meet you here every Saturday afternoon, while school’s not in session?” she suggested, “We can make different plans in the holidays.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The fete came to an end, and Peter had not found a giantess to make friends with him. He came to the back of the school grounds and saw a huge grassy hill. He hid himself among some flowers, and soon saw a very beautiful giant woman walking with two girls. They came out of the school grounds, across a stretch of grass and ascended the hill in ten easy steps.

 

Peter took an hour to get up the hill, and when he reached the top he could see a back lawn and a giant house. He walked across the garden, using flower beds for cover whenever possible, and looked up at the back window. He could see the woman preparing something at a kitchen bench which was just behind the window. Her lips were so big and shapely and all he could think of was making friends with her.

 

He walked over to the wall below her kitchen window and began to climb the ivy until he reached the window ledge. He saw her turning to put something into the oven, and realised that she was cooking something for herself and the two girls to eat for dinner. The girls weren’t in the room.

 

Peter knocked on the window pane, as soon as she’d closed the oven door. The woman opened the window and put him down on the kitchen bench, and then sat on a stool to talk to him.

 

“I’m the headmistress here,” she said.

 

He explained that he had come from a parallel world of tiny people and asked her if she would like to give him a kiss.

 

“I’ve already been married and done lots of kissing,” she said, “I’m a widow now. My daughters will be down for dinner later. I have two.”

 

“Oh I see.”

 

“Don’t feel guilty for asking though. I’d still like to have a relationship of sorts with you.”

 

“What sort of relationship?” asked Peter.

 

“A relationship where I would be a diner on fine cuisine, and you would be a delicious meal. I’d enjoy it a lot, and be very thankful to you. I’m Mrs Yeo. Would you like me to eat you?”

Peter was stunned. He was still processing the words she had just spoken.

 

 “I… I don’t know.”

 

“It would be very special, for both of us.”

 

“There’s something different about you. A giantess named Diana brought me here to meet giantesses, but I don’t know if I’d ever forget you.”

 

“Will you let me do it then?” asked Mrs Yeo.

 

“If you be nice to me tonight and tomorrow, I’d be prepared to let you have me for your dinner after that.”

 

“You haven’t told me your name yet,” she said.

 

“It’s Peter.”

 

“Well Peter, we’ll consider it a deal, but you need to give me your solemn promise that you won’t change your mind by tomorrow night.”

 

“You can trust me,” he said.

 

“You need to be able to trust yourself. Once I’ve given you the affection you’ve asked for, you’ll be honour bound by our deal. When I first asked if I could eat you, I was giving you the chance to say no. There’ll be no chance to back out of the deal, once we’ve started on it.”

 

“I understand,” he said.

 

“Alright then. I’ll hide you until dinner’s over.”

 

She put him on a shelf and asked him to hide behind some jars and peek out while they had dinner. She would serve him some after her daughters had left the room.

 

She stood up and walked away.

 

Later they had dinner together and went straight to her bed afterwards. She enjoyed the feel of the tiny boy snuggling against her all night. In the morning they prepared for a day of each other’s pleasurable company. Her daughters went out to enjoy their holidays and to visit a friend’s place for a sleepover.

 

Late in the afternoon, Mrs Yeo was sitting by the window, with Peter on her shoulder. She looked out at the beauty of her garden. Peter looked up at the profile of her face. Her huge soft white cheek was almost within his reach.

 

His time was running out. He saw the contented state she was in. She had enjoyed her time with him, without facing any of the costs that it involved for him. She would live a long fruitful happy life after this. He would be gone at the age of 10. He began wondering if he should have made the deal or not.

 

He was briefly tempted to try to escape her, but he dismissed the idea. It would devalue the love he felt for her, if he went back on his contention that he loved her so much that their day together was worth making the deal in the first place. He thought of the implications of honouring the deal and a wave of strange feelings went through him. He looked down at her stomach, and across at her neck. Within hours he would be travelling into those places. It was a haunting thought.

 

Dinner time drew nearer, and she was gentle and kind about warming him in the saucepan while she talked with him. Then she took him to the table and licked him gently and gave him a farewell kiss, before placing him into her mouth and gobbling him down.

 

Alfie and Lera would never know what had happened to Peter. The two recent newlyweds were very much in love, and their happiness together was only just beginning.

 

 

A few weeks after the honeymoon, Lera held a party at her house, and invited a number of her female friends. Alfie was there in attendance as well. On earth, an 11 year old boy named Ted snuck out in the night, and explored the forest, just as Peter had done. He found the trans-dimensional tube into Lera’s garden and started walking through the flowerbed towards a party, where he could see lots of giant ladies enjoying themselves.

 

Suddenly he saw a beautiful lady reach down into the garden in front of him and pick up a boy who was a few years older than him. Without stopping, she opened her mouth wide and put the boy into it.

 

“Hey!” called the boy, just before the giantess closed her mouth.

 

She had short dark hair and a cold dispassionate facial expression as she swallowed the boy whole, right before Ted’s eyes. He quickly crouched down, so that the giantess wouldn’t find him too. As soon as the giantess had eaten the boy, she returned to the table for more party food.

 

Ted made a hasty retreat from the garden, back through the tube and decided that it would be far too risky to take a chance on encountering that particular giantess again. He was not aware that the giantess did not live there normally, as she was one of the teachers at Lera’s daughters’ school, and was a divorced lady named Mrs Haye.

 

Ted went home in surprise. He could hardly believe that he had found some sort of warp into another world and seen a giant woman eat another boy whole. The other boy was older and taller than him. If the giantess ever caught Ted himself, she would find it even easier to gulp him down whole too. He would make sure that he never gave her the chance.

 

Ted climbed into bed and thought over all that had happened. It was not uncommon for boys to sneak out and have adventures in the middle of the night, but this was like no adventure he’d ever imagined before. He had come that close to being eaten!

 

By now, he realised, that giantess would probably be enjoying the comforts of her own bedroom too, oblivious to the fate of the boy who had moved into her tummy.

 

 

Mrs Long sang another song to Casey:

 

Peter decided to give school the slip,

And altered a workable flying spaceship

From a toy that needed its remote control,

To something a mite could fly from its console.

 

He used a shrink ray to diminish his height

To an inch, and then started a wonderful flight

To a girls boarding school, where, the size of two pennies

He noticed a face, which he knew to be Penny’s.

 

He stepped from the plants, where he’d hidden his craft,

And saw tears on she, who had so often laughed,

When they had been friends just two years in the past.

“I’m alien Ilpu. What’s up girl?” he asked.

 

He thought that the truth about him could be told

Much later. For now she would have to behold

A tiny young boy far too small to be known.

“Small Ilpu, I’m Penny. I’m here all alone,

 

Because I’m unhappy. I sneak out at night.
I’m lonely at school, where the other girls fight,

And make life no fun; and they say I’m not short

Enough to make friends in this place where I’m taught.”

 

“To me you’re much taller, and very polite.

Would you still care much for a friend, who’s a mite?”

“Of course,” she replied, as her face blushed bright red,

“I’ll use my old jumper to fold you a bed.”

 

She let him ride off to her room on her shoulder.

“I’ll grip your hair tightly for balance,” he told her.

The next day, while Penny was buried in books,

Young Peter, exploring, met one of the cooks.

 

She served him as part of the boarding house lunch.

He looked out for Penny from inside a bunch

Of grapes. Soon he saw her and gave her a wave.

So now it was up to dear Penny to save

 

The boy from relieving a girl’s appetite;

Since his bones would snap at the very first bite.

From out of the bunch, lovely Penny then snatched him

And opened her mouth, where she quickly dispatched him.

 

Then gripping her throat, so he couldn’t be swallowed,

She ran from the room. But a teacher then followed.

Jen let Peter out and then told him to hide,

While she met the teacher and rapidly lied:

 

“Don’t ask me why I have been feeling so sick.

I’m sorry my flight from the hall was so quick.”

Then later that day Penny’s words met his ear:

“The cook’s gossip means that you cannot stay here.”

 

“Then let’s leave together,” said Peter, “It’s prudent.”

“We cannot,” said Penny, “For I am a student.”

“Oh why did that cook serve me up with such haste?

She didn’t know whether I had a nice taste.”


”You taste nice,” said Penny, “I found out for sure,

With you in my mouth. Oh I hope no-one saw

You hiding in grapes that were meant for our meal.”

“If there were some place that would always conceal

 

Small me from the others, then you could still hide me.”

“There is, Tiny Ilpu. The place is inside me,”

Said Penny, “My tummy is perfectly hollow.

You’re tiny enough that I’d easily swallow

 

You down with one gulp, and you’ll be nice to keep.

It should be as soft as you’ll need for your sleep.”

“But Penny I don’t wish for such an existence,”

He said, looking up at her face from a distance.

 

“Well Ilpu, I’m going to do it,” she giggled,

While Ilpu protested and struggled and wiggled,

“So Ilpu, tomorrow, I’ll eat you for breakfast.

You’ll go to my tummy with ease, head and neck first.”

 

He woke up before her the next day at dawn,

And saw that a part of her jumper was torn.
He pulled some threads loose, and then tied them like rope end,

And lassoed the knob of the window, still open.

 

He swung through, and landed somewhere in the garden.
He ran off, while thinking, “I hope she will parden

My hasty departure across this big large lawn.”

He hadn’t gone far, when he heard Penny’s first yawn.

 

“A thread on the window!” she said and looked out.

She’d woken and seen him. Of that he’d no doubt.

She stepped through the window, though bumping her head,

As Peter soon came to the next garden bed.

 

In no time at all, she announced her pursuit:

“I’ll catch you, and this time you can’t hide in fruit.”
She grabbed him, before he could take to the skies,

Tore open his ship and said, “You told me lies.

 

This craft is an earth toy. Now who are you really?
You’ll tell me the truth, or I’ll make you pay dearly.”

He told the full story, and added with joy,

“So Penny, you can’t eat an alien boy.

 

You might as well help me to fix up my ship,

So it can be used for a fast return trip.”

“No Peter. Your hopes must be met with defeat.
You’re still the first shrunken earth boy I can eat.”

 

“But Penny, don’t eat me for breakfast now please!”

“There’s no escape … Ilpu,” she laughed, just to tease
The boy; and she put out her tongue, keenly waiting,

And then placed upon it, the boy she’d been baiting.