- Text Size +

In time, Frances Woodfield and Sandra Corlani became friends. Sandra confided in Frances about her discovery of time travel techniques, and Frances returned the confidence by telling Sandra about her shrunken Dollipops, and eventually told her everything about Colleen. In the meantime, Frances had kept in touch with Colleen, and had been equipped with a new shrinking device to use in the quest for shrinking yet another boy to become her Dollipop III. Frances and Sandra agreed to lend their scientific devices to eachother when needed, and Sandra began reflecting on Colleen’s desire to eat leprechauns and shrunken boys. The more she thought about it, the more the idea appealed to her.

Sandra borrowed Frances’s shrinking device and followed a boy named Gilbert home from school one day, until he walked through the public gardens in the village.

She caught him up, let him know she was there, took the shrinking device from her handbag and pointed it at him. He shrank to tiny size. She picked him up and took him home to her garden.

"I was walking here on my birthday last year. I didn’t have the shrinking ray, only my time travel invention. I think you’d make a nice surprise meal for her, now that she can eat you all up and swallow you whole in one mouthful.”

She took a small box and some wrapping paper from her handbag.

There was no point in saying anything. She had obviously thought this out for a long time and planned it, and would not be swayed from her mischief by any pleadings on his part. He prepared to meet his fate, and waited.

"I'll be expecting you when you arrive, since I made the mental note of the idea back on my birthday."

She took a small card and wrote on it, "Happy Birthday from Sandra Corlani, your older self. I think you’ll find this tasty," and placed it into the box, "Can you give that to my younger self, when she opens the present?"

"I guess so," he said.

"Sorry, I guess it's not the best deal for you," she said.

She put the lid on the box, and wrapped it.

Then she called out, "Goodbye, until last year."

The next thing he heard was the wrapping paper being torn off. Then the lid was removed, and he looked up at the same lady in the past, at a time when she was not the science teacher at his school.

He picked up the card.

"This is for you," he said.

"Thank you," she said, and took the card.

"Well I'm sure you understand why you're here," she said.

"I've accepted that I can't stop you from eating me. So I'm not going to be unpleasant towards you about it."

"I appreciate that," she said.

"But could you do something nice for me first? It won't take you long."

"What would that be?"

"I've never had a kiss before. It would be nice to be kissed by a beautiful lady like you."

She kissed him for several minutes.

"Is that enough?"

"Yes, thank you very much."

"Then I'll have my birthday lunch," she said.

She licked him and put him onto her tongue and swallowed him whole.

Then she began to realise that the idea could be extrapolated on, in order to achieve a much more significant outcome.