- Text Size +

Chapter 11

Thomas was already out of breath from the torturous mental and physical workout Mia had just put him through, and it didn’t make it any easier that Mia was now literally carrying him in one arm, like he was a little child, as she made her way to the elevators. Being squeezed up against those hot, massive sweaty breasts was hard enough for Thomas, but knowing that he had absolutely no control over his ability to cum was making the whole situation that much more intolerable. His face, already beet-red from the workout, hadn’t been able to relax, since, squished up against Mia’s giant breasts, he was teetering on the precipice of orgasm. No part of his body could relax. He felt like he was a tightly-coiled wire, ready to snap at any moment. And the more Mia teased him – leaning in to nibble his earlobe, brushing his crotch with her big hand, purposefully taking big deep breaths that inflated her breasts even more against him – the more his tension rose to a fever pitch.

On their way to the elevators they passed dozens of people; the Landmark Resort was busy, especially at this time of the year, and everywhere they turned, vacationers were walking past, eying the odd couple. Mia, of course, being naturally confident as well as the owner of the resort, strode past the crowds with her shoulders back, her boobs thrust out, and her head held high. She wanted everyone to see her and Thomas…and everyone did. Thomas, on the other hand, tried fruitlessly to hide his face, turning away from the people they passed as he sought to shield himself behind the locks of Mia’s hair.

“Awww, is my little pet embarrassed to be seen with me?” she cooed into his ear, turning a final corner and making straight for the golden elevator doors.

“N-No Mistress, of…of course not!” Thomas stammered back, suddenly afraid to be perceived this way by her. “I just…I was just…”

“You were showing how fresh and untrained you really are,” Mia finished, pushing the elevator button. “I thought as much. Luna and Ava are good pet-sitters, but they aren’t real trainers like me.”

The elevator dinged and opened, and right as Mia said “me,” she had grabbed Thomas’s balls and given them a little squeeze, causing him to yelp out. Mia chuckled as she stepped into the elevator, enjoying how truly dog-like his little yelp had sounded. But as soon as she started stepping into the elevator, she relaxed her hold on his balls and whispered sexily into his ear:

“I can feel your little cock digging into my torso, Thomas…mmmm, I can feel it. You really want to cum, don’t you?”

“Y-Yes…” Thomas breathed, knowing that there wasn’t any way it was going to be that easy. As the doors closed behind them, leaving just the two of them alone in the elevator, Mia set Thomas down on his feet. His little legs shook and quivered, barely able to hold him up next to the 6’3 pillar of strong, voluptuous female flesh that looked about ready to burst out of its workout spandex. Thomas had never felt so small – she was a full 13 inches taller than him, and probably outweighed him by 200 pounds. In every sense, she was his superior; her dominant smile told the whole story.

“My goodness, just look at you,” she purred, after pressing the button for the Burgundy Suite, “I don’t even think you’re gonna make it to the suite in this state, Thomas. Look at those weak, tiny little legs! You’re already totally exhausted, aren’t you?”

Thomas nodded, not being able to form words at the moment. As soon as the elevator doors had closed, confining him inside with this goddess he worshiped, his mouth had gone totally dry.

“Soooo tired,” Mia whispered down at him, shaking her head slowly, “Sooooo weak from how hard you are, from how much you want to cum…”

She let him tremble there for a few more long moments before finally coming to his rescue. Slowly turning around, letting her big ass cheeks bounce right around his upper chest, she squatted down, the muscles in her immense, powerful thighs rippling underneath her feminine plush exterior, presenting Thomas with the twin globes of her gargantuan ass cheeks. Thomas blinked, his mind going totally blank. Mia turned around to cast him a flirty, furtive glance, taking evident delight in toying with him. With her eyes still fixed on him, she bounced her left cheek…it wobbled and rippled crazily in front of him…and then she bounced her right cheek, throwing its immense weight around in the same series of crazy jiggles. It was incredible how effortless the movements were for her, but it suddenly came into Thomas’s head that each cheek probably weighed at least half as much as his entire body…and she was just bouncing them and throwing them around like it was nothing.

“Well come on then!” Mia laughed sexily to him, raising an eyebrow. “Step aboard!”

Thomas stared down at the immense, fleshy cheeks before him, which Mia was now quivering invitingly. Her ass, her hips, and her thighs were so thick and juicy that Thomas could hardly believe that her black spandex shorts were holding it all in. Trembling from his arousal, he shakily climbed up onto Mia’s back, using those firm, fleshy cheeks as stairs. He felt his feet sink slightly into the soft, sumptuous exterior of her ass flesh as he made his way up, but they didn’t sink too far; her ass was so firm and strong that the muscle beneath didn’t give way in the least. Before he knew it, Thomas had alighted onto Mia’s back.

“All ready, little piglet?” Mia chuckled, punning on “piggy-back ride.” Thomas nodded, but, it turned out, he wasn’t ready at all – when Mia stood up straight, he found that his legs were too small and weak to wrap around Mia’s waist. There was no way for him to maintain a firm hold on her. She was simply too big, too voluptuous, too curvy.

“Aww, what’s the matter, piglet?” Mia breathed back at him, “Can your little legs not fit around my curves? Haha no matter then – guess you’ll just have to stand on my big ass until we get to the room.”

Thomas obeyed, happy to not be worried about falling off her completely. He gingerly lowered his feet down, and, even though Mia was standing up straight, her ass was so big that he could easily find a footfall, one foot for each cheek. He glanced down in awe, marveling at how tiny his feet looked, sunk into that firm, pillowy ass flesh. His erection was pressing up against her upper back, and he was trying his hardest not to think about it…to be anywhere in her vicinity, let alone standing on her ass, was pure, transporting sexual torment.

He was about to peer over Mia’s shoulder, just to get a glimpse of her perfect breasts, when Mia suddenly issued a gently-delivered but firm order:

“Okay now Thomas, I want you to close your eyes now. And you are not to open them until we step out of the elevator. Mmmm, that’s right, there we go.”

He immediately did as she asked, and then, his world shrouded in darkness, he felt Mia’s huge hands take his and guide them around her body to the huge, fleshy orbs of her breasts, encouraging him to hold onto them for extra support. Thomas did so, again amazed at how small her breasts made his hands feel. He couldn’t see the comparison, but the mere feeling of all that hot, soft, voluminous boob flesh surrounding his hands was enough to make him feel small all over again.

The sound of her deep, feminine voice cooed in his ear:

“Oh my god, Thomas…your hands…they’re sooooo small! I mean, your entire body is tiny, but your hands! They’re positively teeny. They look ridiculous compared to my breasts – I can barely even feel them!”

Thomas knew that Mia was watching him, checking him for obedience, and so he successfully fought the urge to look down at what she was describing and kept his eyes tightly shut. He felt the entirety of both arms suddenly shake and bounce up and down, and even though he wasn’t looking, he could tell that Mia had cupped the underside of her boobs with her hands and was shaking and quivering them playfully.

“Now when it comes to MY hands, hahaha…” Mia laughed, “Of course I can handle my big boobs with ease! I can bounce them around, no problem…but not you, Thomas! You’d need both hands to even hold ONE of my boobs up, and I doubt you could even do that for very long.”

Thomas knew there wasn’t any point in trying to argue with her – he knew she was right. The elevator had nearly reached the Burgundy Suite floor, and Mia used the remaining time to slowly back up against the smooth, golden elevator wall, carefully balancing Thomas’s body on her ass as she did so. Thomas was holding onto her boobs for dear life, and he could feel each one of his legs rising and falling in tandem with the flex and gyration of each one Mia’s mighty ass cheeks as they undulated with her backward steps.

“Don’t worry, baby,” Mia purred to him as she began to perform a series of slow, languid, sexy swayings of her hips in an impromptu dance. “I’ve got you.”

Part of Thomas was terrified that he would slip and fall off, but the bigger part trusted Mia completely, even though, from his perspective, the whole scene was disorienting. All he could feel were the immense heaves of her breasts, and the powerful flexes and gyrations of her huge ass cheeks under his feet, dominating his body with their every move, and compelling his legs to move up and down with their erotic movements. There could be no doubt of the skill and dexterity that she was exhibiting, effortlessly keeping him upright throughout her slow, silent dance. As she doubtlessly had intended, her movements deepened his arousal, and his submission to her.

When at last the elevator dinged open, Mia was ready with another command.

“All right now, piglet,” she hummed pleasantly, “It’s time to slide down off me now. No, no, don’t step down. Just let go, Thomas…let go.”

His heart beating like a hammer in his chest, Thomas did as he was told, and Mia straightened her posture and shook her ass cheeks such that Thomas could no longer maintain his footing. Letting go of her breasts, he slid down her back, groaning out in paralyzed arousal as he felt his pulsating erection slide between the fleshy crevice of her ass cheeks. Suddenly, right as his head was sliding down towards her butt, Mia leaned forward and thrust her ass high in the air, catching Thomas’s head between her cheeks, and squeezing it tight, so that she was actually holding him up with her butt. Thomas felt his lower legs brushing helplessly against the floor as his little hands went up instinctively to try and pry his head out from between the immovable cheeks. He may as well have been trying to extract himself from the clutches of a marble statue – Mia’s butt completely overpowered him. But even still, Thomas still kept his eyes closed, like the dutiful pet he was. His sense of hearing had already become heightened, and he could hear her mighty heartbeat pulsing through her ass on either side of his head.

While his ears were completely submerged like this, he could only barely make out that Mia had said something, a deep, garbled sound…he couldn’t understand…maybe she was talking to someone else? It was a sign of his submission that, at this point, Thomas didn’t really care whether other people saw him like this or not. He was hers, totally hers.

After a few seconds, Mia finally relaxed her ass cheeks, allowing Thomas to alight on the floor on his own two feet. Somehow, being squished by those bodacious butt cheeks had given him some kind of strange injection of strength, and he was able to stand on his own two feet without his legs shaking. Eyes still closed, he began to step out of the elevator.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Mia’s hissing voice shot through his veins like ice water.

“I…I–I…” he stammered, feeling the panic beginning to rise in his chest. He could feel the intensity of her body heat as she stood next to him.

“I told you,” came Mia’s exacting voice, “To follow me on all fours.”

“O-Oh! I’m sorry Mistress! Of course!” exclaimed Thomas, immediately dropping down to his hands and knees. At this point, he knew that it was a terrible idea to try and excuse his misunderstanding, and it barely even occurred to him to consider it. Once he crawled across the threshold of the elevator on all fours, he opened his eyes, eager to drink in the delicious sight of his Mistress from his abject position. She looked bigger than ever, looming over him, her curves looking almost impossibly delectable in her workout wear.

Silently smirking down at him, she turned and walked slowly down the hall towards the Burgundy Suite, her huge ass bouncing and bobbing in crazy gyrating undulations with every step she took. Thomas crawled after her, his mouth open, practically panting like a dog as he sought to get as close to her as he could. But Mia knew exactly what she was doing – her long strides were too much for Thomas’s shorter limbs to keep up with (especially on all fours), and whenever she slowed down enough to have him almost catch up to her, she sped up again, tantalizing him with the alluring prospect of her steaming body, always so close, yet so far away.

When she finally reached the door of the Burgundy Suite, Thomas felt utterly worn-out, partially from the energy he had to expend crawling along behind her, but mostly from the agony of his arousal. He was sweating, breathing hard, and now sitting up at her feet like a dog.

“Whoops!” Mia exclaimed, dropping her keys on the floor. Without even moving her feet, she bent down, angling her huge ass for Thomas so that it seemed to swell and grow in his vision. It felt like his eyes were about to pop out of their sockets – her ass was just…sooooo, so big, so perfectly shaped, so strong, so…he couldn’t think of more superlatives. His mind had drawn a blank, wiped clean by the overwhelming power of those giant cheeks.

“I can be so clumsy sometimes,” Mia chuckled, shaking her head at Thomas between her legs as she retrieved her keys. She was so athletic and flexible that her legs were both still completely straight, and the crown of her head was nearly touching the floor. She winked at him from between her legs, straightened back up, and unlocked the door to the Burgundy Suite. Heart pattering, Thomas crawled in after her.

The entrancing smell of sandalwood, jasmine, and chamomile immediately washed over Thomas as he entered, and the familiar low light from the lamps already established the suite’s sexy, mysterious ambiance. Dozens of unlit candles were sitting there, many of them around the un-dressed massage table, apparently waiting to be lit. Thomas had a feeling that he’d be tasked with lighting them all sometime soon. But he couldn’t focus on any of that right now – all he could do was stare up at Mia, who had closed the door, locked it, and turned around to face him, her hands on her thick, voluptuous hips, gently swiveling them in a long, erotic oval before him.

“Alright my little pet,” she purred down at him, “Now’s your time to shine. I want you to undress me. All of me.”

Thomas felt his heart leap in his chest, and, despite his exhaustion, he sprang up from his sitting position and practically bounded over to her. Mia chuckled, her ample curves shaking with her mirth, seeing how eager he was to get close to her, and, even better, strip her naked! But this task proved to be more difficult for Thomas than he could have possibly expected. He started with Mia’s socks, managing to peel them off without too much trouble, even though they clung to her shapely lower legs to such an extent that he actually had to grit his teeth to get them off. Her sweat smelled so pungent and sweet – he could already feel his head swimming from it.

“Mmmm, good, little pet, good,” Mia cooed encouragingly. “Now my spandex.”

The black spandex shorts proved to be far more difficult to remove than the socks. Try as he might, her spandex were so tight that he couldn’t even get a full hand underneath the waistband. Grunting and breathing hard, he tried a variety of maneuvers to try and stick his hand all the way under, but he just couldn’t manage. They were too tight, and he was too weak.

“Try one cheek at a time, sweetie,” hummed Mia pleasantly. “Maybe that’ll be easier. Try and get a couple of those little fingers under there and start peeling.”

Thomas did as he was told, focusing on her left ass cheek first, which was right around his upper chest level at this point. After a minute or two of arduous work, he finally managed to get two fingers under her tight waistband, and then, gritting his teeth once more, he made to peel the spandex downward. But peeling them off proved to be even more difficult than getting his fingers under the waistband. After a couple inches, the spandex simply wouldn’t budge. They were far too tight around her giant ass cheek. Even though Thomas was practically hanging from the waistband, using his entire weight to try and peel them off, they weren’t moving.

“Awwwhahaha,” Mia laughed sympathetically, after admiring the sight for a few humorous moments, “Okay little guy…I think it’s safe to say you’ve tried as hard as you can. Can’t ask for more than that, now, can we?”

With one hand, she shooed away his hands from her waistband, and then, using only her forefinger, she slipped it deep underneath her waistband. Grinning down at him, she shook her left ass cheek with her hand, making it go crazy with jiggles. Thomas swallowed; he knew there was no way that he could make all that ass move like that, even with both of his hands. And then, with a smart, easy flick of her finger, Mia peeled the entirety of her spandex off both ass cheeks. Thomas stood there blinking in stunned silence as she bit her tongue at him, sticking it into the side of her mouth through her smirk. She was just…so much stronger than him. He already knew that, of course, but this simple act of superiority emphasized that truth harder than it had been hit home before.

“See?” she quipped, stepping out of her spandex, “Nothing to it!” Before Thomas could react, she had tossed the empty shorts to him. He caught them, his eyes almost fluttering from the divine smell of her sweet scent that emanated from them, and from the sheer intensity of her remnant body heat that still radiated off them. He was shocked how small they had already shrunken down. Holding them up, he could see that they actually weren’t much wider than his torso.

“Crazy, right?” Mia chuckled. “Go ahead! Try and stretch them out!”

He did, straining with all his strength to stretch them out sideways, but it was useless. He could barely stretch them at all, hardly even an inch. Again, the deep, feminine sound of Mia’s soft laughter danced in his ears.

“Come on…” she urged, “Is that really as far as you can stretch them?”

“I’m…t-trying…my hardest,” he grimaced, getting red in the face. Mia stood there, watching him struggle for several more seconds, before abruptly bending down and taking hold of the spandex herself.

“Here,” she hummed, obviously enjoying herself, “Let me give you another hand with that.”

*Strrrrrrreeettttchhhhhh*

The synthetic fabric whined out into the air. In the blink of an eye, Mia had stretched it so taut that it looked like it was about to rip in half – Thomas now found himself staring at a pair of shorts that were about five times the width of his torso. And what’s more, Mia wasn’t even breaking a sweat – he could see the taut muscles and tendons in her strong hands and wrists, but they were completely still. She wasn’t straining in the least.

“Hmmmm, now let’s seeeee,” Mia mused aloud, stretching the spandex out to five times the width of his torso, then six, then back to five again, then six, all right in front of his astonished face. “What should I do with such a weak little pet? Oh! I know!”

Before Thomas could react, Mia had looped the spandex over his body and let it go, releasing it and snapping it back into place around Thomas’s body. Suddenly, he was completely trapped, unable to move a muscle, as he tottered back and forth, arms fastened helplessly to his body by the incredible tightness of the spandex. Still wearing her gym bra, with the creamy fleshiness of her hips, thighs, and pubic mound shining sexily in the low lamplight, Mia put her hands on her hips, her mouth open in delight, watching Thomas struggle to maintain his balance.

“Whooop! Woah there!” she laughed, narrating his difficulties like a commentator. “Nope! Almost! Easy now! Aaaaaand…there he goes!” The last bit had come out humorously as Thomas finally lost his balance and fell flat on the floor, his hands and feet moving helplessly out of the spandex, his arms and legs totally useless. Lying there on the smooth hardwood floor, he squirmed like a little worm, trying in vain to stand up, with Mia standing over him and taunting him the whole time.

“Come on, little pet!” she laughed. “Get up! Let’s go – stand up! What’s the matter? It’s only my spandex! Why can’t you get out of them? Are you really that weak? What’s the matter?”

Whether from the simple exhaustion of his physical efforts, or the more complex exhaustion of his entire spirit, what came out of Thomas’s mouth shocked even him. It was like a flame of his old self had suddenly flared up deep inside him. He was angry.

“I…c-can’t get up,” grimaced Thomas through his teeth, “Because you took so much of my strength away…you bitch!”

Mia raised an eyebrow, and before Thomas could apologize, she was already responding.

“Ooooh a “bitch,” am I?” she smiled slowly. “You know, Thomas…I’m not sure you wanna use that word before you know what I’m capable of. I can be a lot meaner, you know.”

Without any ceremony, she stretched out her bare foot and put it directly into his crotch, slowly beginning to crush his cock and balls.

“Aaaaauughh!” cried Thomas, “W-Wait! Wait! I–I’m…I’m sorry, Mistress! P-Please…please stop!”

“Stop?” giggled Mia. “But why? I can feel your little cock getting even harder under my toes. Obviously you’re enjoying this.” And then, without warning, she suddenly descended her huge bulk down and plopped it straight onto Thomas’s chest, pressing all the air out of his lungs in an instant. His little face was straining up at her from in between her thick thighs, with her monstrous ass spilling well over both sides of his body as she softly, sensually ground herself into him.

For long, torturous moments, Thomas tried to say “Please! Please!” over and over, but no sound came out – he was only left to mouth the words. Mia teased him, putting her hand to her ear and inclining her head sideways, pretending to listen for the voice that never came. After a bit, she had had enough of this game (and Thomas was beginning to pass out) and so she said:

“Well, because I’m a nice bitch, I’ll help you up, little pet…and I won’t even use my hands!”

She rose up to her full height, and pursed her lips in an adoring little pucker.

“Awww,” she cooed, “It looks like your hard little cock is in pain, Thomas…straining against all that tight fabric.” She leaned down and folded the spandex up, so that his cock sprang out of its prison.

“Mwah!” Mia planted a kiss directly on the tip of Thomas’s cock, and then worked her way up to his face, kissing his body over and over through the tight spandex. By the time she reached his face, she could see that it was beet-red all over again, barely able to contain his arousal.

*SHHHWWWOOOP*

Mia locked her plush lips all the way around Thomas’s mouth and kissed him powerfully. The suction of her kiss was so powerful that, as she straightened back up, she was actually able to lift Thomas up off his feet, bringing his entire body up with her. Moaning as she shimmied her upper body back and forth, she managed to trap Thomas’s cock in between her tits, making it go under her bra strap. She began kissing Thomas more intensely, her huge tongue lapping hungrily at the inside of his mouth as she sucked in again, robbing his lungs of air. At the same time, she was flexing her tits, squishing their soft, sensual weight around his poor, tormented cock, not letting him have a moment’s respite. Thomas whimpered out into the depths of her mouth.

“Heheh, is that it, then?” Mia laughed into him, in the midst of her aggressive kisses. “You still think I’m a bitch?”

Thomas was completely unable to answer at this point, and could only nod and shake his head…until Mia finally gave him enough air for him to gasp: “Y-You’re…not…a bitch!”

“Mmmmm, but what if I want to be a bitch?” she asks him, flexing those huge tits mercilessly around his cock. “Unless you find the perfect word to call me.”

“G-Goddess!!” burst out Thomas, almost crying the word. All in an instant, he totally lost control and came all over Mia’s giant tits. He would have passed out from the intensity of the sensation, if Mia had not suddenly flexed her tits again, holding his cock in a painful, vice-like grip that kept him alert.

“I didn’t give you permission, pet,” she said in an icy, terrifying voice. “You’d better clean that up. Pronto!”

Remembering that his hands were useless right now, Thomas immediately extended his tongue to go lick his cum up – he was already burning inside from contrition at having sinned against his Goddess by cumming of his own volition. This would show her – eating his own cum off her tits would show her just how sorry he was! His heart leapt at the opportunity to display his submission. He was about to enthusiastically lick it up when Mia suddenly stopped him.

“On second thought,” she said, reaching out and palming his little face with her huge hand, “I’ll wash this off in the shower. What I want you to do now, pet, is prepare the massage table…for afterwards.”

A few seconds later, she had easily freed Thomas from her spandex prison, and was sauntering off to the shower, leaving Thomas standing there watching her go. He had just cum, but he felt unfulfilled and empty inside. He had violated his role – he had shown his lack of dedication, his unworthiness, his weakness. He looked up at the massage table, and at the neatly-folded pile of linens next to it, complete with all the unlit candles around it. He heard the shower turn on, and a determination fired up inside him. He would prepare the massage table alright – he’d made it so perfect, so romantic, that Mia would be pleased with him when she came out all clean and ready for her massage. He would make her proud.

Twenty minutes later, Mia emerged from the steamy cloud emanating from the open bathroom door, and she had to smirk at what she saw. The linens were only loosely affixed to the massage table, with Thomas apparently having been unable to pull them tight. Only half the candles around the table and the room were lit, with the ones out of his reach conspicuously without a flame. The bottle of jasmine and chamomile oil, however, were right where they needed to be: next to the table, ready to be rubbed on Mia’s immaculate skin.

“I guess it was the best you could do,” Mia chuckled, pouting playfully at Thomas’s exhausted, earnest face as she pulled the linens tight in a matter of seconds, and went around lighting all the candles he couldn’t reach. Within a minute, dozens and dozens of candles were flickering animatedly around the massage table, awaiting what was about to happen. Thomas felt his breath catch in his chest as he watched Mia stretch her perfect body out on the table, sighing as she did so, the immense mounds of her ass jiggling in the candlelight.

“Alright, little pet,” she purred at him, turning her head sideways so the sparkling jewels of her eyes struck him hard in the soul, “Time for you to make it all up to me.”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 13 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep