- Text Size +

Chapter 3

At first, Thomas couldn’t react. The whole scene and situation seemed so totally outlandish, so “out of a movie,” that ten whole seconds passed by while he stood there panting, with his back to the wall, his pants crumpled around his ankles, staring wide-eyed at the triumphantly nude Mia gloating there before him as she eying him up and down. They were the same height…the same height…but how could that be possible!? He was 6’5, and she…well, she was normal-sized! Like…5’5 or something! She had only come up to his shoulders before…or was it his chin? Thomas couldn’t be sure of anything anymore, as the memories of the past swirled and coalesced bewilderingly in his mind with the crazy realities of the present. He looked down to make sure she wasn’t wearing heels or standing on anything, or tricking or pranking him in any other way. But she was completely naked, with her hands on her hips, as she continued to smirk at him.

Then Thomas saw the thick white splash against her impressive abdomen, and he remembered that she had just jerked him off, straight into her stomach, as she had forced her body up against his, pinning him to the wall. His eyes darted back up to her face, and suddenly the gleam in her eyes took on a sinister tone, blending uncannily with the flickering candlelight all around. Her eyes seemed like jeweled pits, diabolically beautiful, pulling him in, urging him to tumble forward into their profane depths. But then Thomas blinked again and remembered that his formerly-tight t-shirt was now hanging loosely around him…he had shrunk…and she had grown…she had somehow stolen his size! A surge of hot panic rushed up through him, and Thomas felt like he needed to get out of there in a hurry.

He made an odd, jerking motion away from Mia, towards the door, but she simply sidestepped that way, blocking his path. Her hands never left her hips, but her smile broadened.

“And where do you think you’re going?” she teased, cocking her head the the side.

“I…I’ve gotta…leave, Mia,” Thomas managed to say in a kind of croak. His voice sounded different…less sonorous, less full, less confident. Apparently, it had shrunk along with the rest of his body.

“Leave?!” Mia smiled, feigning disbelief, “But Thomas…how could you leave when you haven’t even finished my massage yet?”

“B-But…but Mia I…I already m-massaged you…everywhere,” Thomas panted, leaning back again into the wall. He felt completely exhausted…spent. It felt like he had run a marathon, or swum thousands of yards.

“Uh-uh!” laughed Mia softly, shaking her finger at him as she took a step closer. “Not everywhere, Thomas! Now yes, you’ve rubbed that deeeelicious oil into my thighs…” She extended her legs out, one after the other, and flexed them, showing off their newfound size and strength. Her legs had been pleasing to look at before, but now Thomas felt his eyes widen in amazement at how thick, firm, and solid they looked, complete with undeniable muscle while retaining their decidedly feminine shape. He was suddenly struck by the realization that, even though he and Mia were the same height now, her legs were definitely bigger than his.

“You’ve rubbed it into my arms,” she continued silkily, gyrating her shoulders in luscious circles as she waved her well-formed arms in his direction, looking for all the world like a siren beckoning sailors to her rock.

“And my biiggggg breasts,” she persisted, cooing her words in that deep, alluring, syrupy-sweet voice of hers. Her hands cupped her impressive tits, which were definitely at least double-D cups now, and she shook them, sending the smooth, shiny flesh a-quiver. Thomas saw little droplets of oil ooze and drip off Mia’s breasts as she shook them at him, and despite his recent orgasm, he felt himself get hard again.

“But Thomas,” Mia finished meaningfully, her eyes sparkling in the low light, “You haven’t yet given proper attention to my greatest asset, heheh…”

She giggled mischievously, apparently enjoying her bad joke, but Thomas wasn’t in any position to critique her humor. He was too busy gawking at the large round pair of fleshy butt cheeks that Mia was now flashing at him; she had turned slowly, around, playfully dancing and gyrating a little, sending sexy ripples through the voluminous flesh of her ass. Thomas was stunned — Mia’s ass had already been big before she had grown, but now that the two of them were the same height (how tall were they now, actually!?), it looked even bigger still. And it was getting closer…and closer. Mia was gently backing up into him, shaking her big ass at him all the while, and when Thomas tried again to sidestep her and flee, she moved to block his path.

“Oh now Thomas,” she purred, chastising him playfully, “Surely you’re not about to shirk your duties toward your employer, are you?”

He didn’t have time to answer; the warm, plush cheeks of her ass were upon him, and he felt his shrunken body jostled back and forth with each mighty gyration. Mia was manhandling him with her ass, and looking down, he saw his erect cock pressing right up in the crevice between her fat cheeks. It seemed like the absolute perfect place for it, and it took Thomas a few seconds to realize that his cock actually looked bigger than it had before. Or maybe…maybe it had been spared the shrinking that the rest of his body had endured!? He really had no idea — he was simply struck by how big his cock looked now, compared to the rest of his body.

“Mmmmrrrrghhh…” moaned Mia. She was arching her neck as she ground her ass up into him. “Come onnnnnn, Thomas…rub my ass…there’s plenty of oil on it already…mmmmmmmm, rub it in, Thomas…rub it innnnnn.”

Thomas was breathing so hard now that Mia’s voice almost seemed to come from somewhere else, somewhere above him. Was he hyperventilating in this hot, stuffy room, with all these candles!? Was he hallucinating!? He had no idea, but all he knew was that he was now trapped up against the wall, and his mind and body felt utterly compelled to obey her voice. His hands extended out in front of him and he buried them deep in the plush, rich pillows of her ass flesh. Her butt was so big now that he actually saw his hands go down into her flesh, to the point where he wondered if they would actually disappear. He began rubbing and kneading her ass cheeks, feeling the muscle, flesh, and skin jiggling and quivering beneath his hands. Mia was moaning out louder now, and as Thomas continued to massage her butt, he experienced the same wild sensation he had occurred while he had been massaging her breasts: slowly but surely, Thomas felt Mia’s huge ass expand even huger all around him, seemingly in response to the touch of his hands. Her cheeks swelled up around his hips, swallowing his waist in its growing embrace. His cock was pressed even harder against her flesh, and as she grew into him, her expanding butt forced his cock to point straight upwards, aimed directly into his chin.

“Yessss, that’s right!” cried Mia in ecstasy. She was gyrating her hips against him now, shaking those huge slabs of sleek, sexy, muscular ass cheeks directly into his crotch, as Thomas continued to feel her flesh expand all around him. He was trapped against the wall, with nowhere to go, and somehow, someway, his cock was rock-hard still, harder than he had ever been in his life. Was his cock really THAT big!? The oppressive sweetness of the sandalwood and the candles mixed with the exotic and intoxicating smell of the massage oil, and Thomas felt his head swimming again. Was his sock really that big, or was he getting…that small!? Or was Mia getting…that big!? Or was it all three at the same time?? He had no idea, and the more he tried to gauge his size, the harder it became for him to wrap his head around what was actually happening. His hands sunk deeper and deeper into the expansive, slick, pillowy flesh of Mia’s ass, and he felt his body become more and more of a ragdoll for her ass cheeks, which continued to twerk and gyrate back and forth, back and forth, throwing his poor, hapless body from side to side as she dominated him with her ass.

‘That’s what she’s doing,’ thought Thomas with a sudden, sickening, and searingly erotic flash of insight, ‘She’s dominating my entire body…with her ass.’

“Oh Thomas!” moaned Mia out loud, “I can feel another one bubbling up in your balls! Cum for me, Thomas! Spew your thick load all over these slick, sexy cheeks! They’re sooooo big, aren’t they, Thomas? Mmmmmmm, oh yes they are…soooo much bigger than your tiny little butt by now, hahaha! Look at how I’m totally controlling you, Thomas, with just my big, strong, fat ass cheeks! Mrrrgh yeeeeah, I’m throwing you around like my little toy, hands-free! Who needs hands to play with their toys, when you’ve got an ass like this?”

At the word “this,” Mia suddenly threw her gigantic butt into an even more feverish and fervent series of gyrating twerks, so fast that her ass cheeks actually became a blur in the candlelight. This was simply too much for Thomas to deal with, and he cried out in a strange, hollow voice as he helplessly came again, spurting his second load onto Mia’s glorious cheeks. Immediately, she reached her hands behind her and rubbed his cum into her skin, mixing it with the massage oil, so that her skin became even slicker than before.

“Oh yes…o-ohh….oh god…oh god I’m……I’m cumming….Im cumming Thomas….oh shit…oh…..ohhhhhhh….uh….OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH goddddddddddddd….!!!”

Mia’s orgasm was long and intense as she whined out in ecstasy at the ceiling. If Thomas hadn’t been completely empty, he would have shot some more cum, just hearing the noises she was making. They were animalistic and unrestrained, and he could see, even from the back, how her face was contorted, and how tightly her eyes were shut as she cried up towards the heavens. She wasn’t even touching herself “down there” — instead, she was simply rubbing her thick thighs together as she continued to shake and jiggle her big ass against him.

After another minute or so, when she was finally done, Mia staggered away from him, laughing at her own orgasm-induced clumsiness.

“Haha, whooooowee!” she exclaimed, fanning her face with her hand as she turned around to face him with a huge, satisfied smile on her face. “I’d been waiting for THAT for quite a while, Thomas, let me tell you, haha! You look pretty spent yourself, if I may say so. Why don’t you stand up straight against the wall there, so I can get a good look at you, huh?”

Thomas mechanically did as he was told. He was too exhausted, and too mesmerized by what had just happened, to do anything else. He stood up straight against the wall, and immediately, Mia took two strides toward him, stopping a few feet away as she too stood up to her full height. It was at this point that Thomas realized that….no….no it couldn’t be! How could such a thing be possible!? He looked down desperately at her feet, at his feet…she wasn’t standing on her tiptoes…she wasn’t wearing any heels…They were both barefoot…both naked…there could be nothing skewing the measurement. He looked up again at Mia; she was standing even closer to him now, and, with a sickening shock, he found that he was staring straight forward into her pearly white teeth, which were bared in an unabashedly pleased and furtive grin.

“Wh-wha…what’s happening!?” he cried, his voice sounding unnaturally high, as he looked up in panic into her gleaming eyes.

“Isn’t it obvious?” laughed Mia, evidently taking immense pleasure from looking down on him, “Every time you’ve massaged me with my extra special chamomile and jasmine massage oil, I’ve had the pleasure of taking some of your size, and transferring it to me!”

“B-But…but how!?” burst out Thomas incredulously. “H-How can it…b-be possible to…to DO something like this!?”

“Oh well never mind the HOW, Thomas,” chuckled Mia, running her long fingers through his hair, “That would take waaay too long to explain, and anyway, it’s a secret!” She winked at him. “But if I were you, I’d focus not on the HOW, but on the WHY…WHY have I chosen YOU, Thomas, of all people, to embark with me on this weird and wonderful journey?”

Thomas gaped at her. There were so many questions swirling and storming around in his brain that he felt completely paralyzed. But Mia knew exactly what was happening, and continued:

“Mmmmm, I know it’s a lot to process Thomas, so how about I just let you go for the night, hmm? Let you mull all this over, turn it around in that little head of yours, haha! And I can actually say that now, since, well…”

And here she extended her hand outward and tried to palm his head. She couldn’t quite do it, but she actually wasn’t too far off.

“Heh, not big enough…yet!” she giggled, ruffling his hair. “Here, since your clothes are all too small now, take my old bathrobe and wear it on your way back to your room. I think you’ll find that it fits you…quite well.”

Mia was more right than Thomas could have ever imagined. A minute later, she was shooing him playfully out of her suite, with her bathrobe wrapped around his body, fitting his form almost perfectly.

“Thank you for a LOVELY night, Thomas!” she trilled after him, blowing him a kiss. “Until next time! Keep your phone handy! I’m gonna want another massage before you know it!”

Thomas couldn’t even bring himself to respond. He nodded at Mia’s beautiful smile and tried to wave goodbye, but really he was too shell-shocked to mount any kind of meaningful reply. Mia’s robe fit him perfectly…but wasn’t she…or hadn’t she been…5’5!?”

Thomas walked back to his apartment in a daze. He felt the warm, humid night enclosing all around him, squeezing him in its embrace as the innumerable stars twinkled merrily over his head in the vast sky. The rhythmic sound of the waves crashing into the beach blended with the nighttime chirping cadences of the seabirds nesting high up in the trees. Without even realizing what he was thinking, Thomas registered that everything around him — the humid air, the birds, the gently-swaying palms, the ocean waves, the silent stars — somehow knew and understood what was happening to him, and were all carrying on as normal, their approval implied.

Not even bothering to measure himself, Thomas went straight to bed as soon as he got back to his apartment. His head was still spinning from the pungent and penetrating smell of Mia’s candles, mixed of course with the overpowering scent of her special massage oil, or whatever it was. But it wasn’t just Thomas’s head that was reeling from the experience — his body felt like it had run a hundred miles…he felt completely drained and wrung out, and in essence, this feeling was absolutely appropriate. Mia had literally stolen his size for herself…she was now at least a few inches taller than him, and unquestionably bigger all-around. And that ass of hers…

Thomas shivered as he got into bed and pulled the covers up over himself. He hadn’t even taken off Mia’s bathrobe. Something about it hugging his shrunken body made him feel at least a little reassured, in the midst of his surreal predicament.

‘Maybe I’m just…I’m just imagining all this,’ he thought as he laid his head back on his pillow. ‘Maybe this is all some kind of crazy…fever dream, or something, and I’ll go to sleep and then wake up and…and it’ll be like nothing ever happened.’

It didn’t take Thomas long at all to drift off into a deep but uneasy sleep. As he slept, his mind took him on phantasmagoric journeys through space and time, always filled with anxiety and danger. Thomas couldn’t quite place what was going on in his dreams, but he registered that there were a lot of deep, red colors…burgundies…permeating his dreamscape. Wisps of smoke from the winking flickers of candles danced through his mind, illuminating his path down…what was it? A tunnel? A hallway? There was something at the end…a door? Yes, it was a door, a huge door, far too tall for him to open, with golden numbers emblazoned high up, beyond his vision. Thomas had to back up to read them…104. He knew the room; he knew who was behind that door, and his heart thumped away like mad in fear and anxiety, but also because of something else — excitement…arousal. Something brushed his chin — he was bending down as he stood up, and he saw that his cock was absolutely massive, ragingly hard, with its firm, tight, purpling mushroom head so stuffed with blood that it reached all the way up his torso to his chin.

The door flew open, and mighty, imperious laughter echoed in his ears. Mia was looming before him, wearing nothing but a series of sexy leather straps that hugged tightly to her incredible curves and showed off the oozing lasciviousness of her figure. Thomas only came up to her shins…no, he was even shorter than that — she was sporting a pair of fierce-looking black platform heels that hugged her impressive calves and went all the way up to her lower knees, far out of his reach.

His hand fumbled for his cock and he began to stroke it, but Mia pointed down at him severely with a sexy manicured finger, her voice again echoing in his ears even as she charmed him with that darkly profane smile that was crawling across her face.

“No!” she ordered, sticking her long red tongue in between her teeth. “YOU don’t get to touch! That’s MINE!”

Mia’s eyes blazed in an effulgence of lustful glory, and she bared her teeth in a sudden aggressive snarl. Thomas didn’t even have time to begin to run away. In a moment she had caught him up in the long, strong talons of her huge fingers, wrapping them easily around his entire body as she brought him up, up, up to her waiting mouth, guiding his huge cock straight down into the bottomless pit of her throat. Thomas shut his eyes tightly and squealed out in helpless ecstasy as he felt her powerful mouth close in around him and vacuum his cum out in one almighty suckle. Her moans were like a waterfall in his ears, surrounding him, dragging him down into her body, into her essence, to keep him captive forever.

Thomas snapped awake. From the heat in his face and the intense glare of the sun through his window, he knew immediately that he had slept late into the morning. He lay there in his bed for a few minutes, gradually coming to, as he tried to recall all the craziness that he had been dreaming about. Something about Mia…Mia being huge and imposing and unbelievably sexy, in some kind of a…an s&m leather suit or something…all those weird candles burning on either side of him, lighting his way down the bizarrely-bent hallway towards that…that door. And when she had opened it, Mia had been gigantic…and HE had been tiny. She had shrunk him…shrunk him…

Thomas’s heart stopped as his eyes went wide. He whipped the blanket off his body and stared down at himself. He was still wearing Mia’s robe from the previous night! And it fit him perfectly!

“N-no…” he muttered out loud, “No…no, it was…it wasn’t real…that was all a dream! Right!?”

It all came crashing back into his brain at once: his body looked abnormally small for his bed, and everything around him in his room looked so much bigger than it had before — the mattress, the sheets, his night stand, the lamp…everything. Thomas blinked down at his toes, not knowing what to do for a moment, and then he finally sprang to his feet. The crushing reality became immediately clear. He was short.

“Th-this…this can’t be happening!” he panted out loud. “I’m…I couldn’t…I’m not…she couldn’t do this to me! It’s impossible!!”

He remembered that he had a tape measure in his kitchen drawer, back from a couple years before when he had to measure the space in his apartment for some furniture he had been buying. Stumbling into the kitchen, he rummaged around in the drawer until he finally found the tape measure, in the process trying to ignore the fact that he didn’t even have to stoop down low to open the drawer. He was so used to being 6’5 that the sudden convenience of being able to reach everything ironically seemed more like a bizarre hindrance than anything else.

A minute later, Thomas was standing up with his back against the wall, feeling utterly foolish as he marked where his head was with a pencil, and then stepped back and straightened out the measuring tape along the wall, with its little metal foot on the floor. After some difficulty in getting the tape straight (‘Damn thing is always a pain in the ass!’ Thomas thought), he was finally able to put his finger up against the number that told him how many inches he was.

66.

Thomas just stood there for a few moments, blinking in a dumbfounded stupor at the number. It seemed so small! How tall had he been before!? 77 inches!? Something like that?? After a moment he did the necessary calculations in his head to actually decode what it all meant. As the realization dawned on him, he felt a cold sweat break out across his brow.

“Five…foot…six!?” he whispered to himself. He started shaking his head as he dropped the tape measure and backed away from the wall. “I’m…I’m five-foot-six!? How is…how is that possible!?”

But of course he already knew the answer. Mia had been quite clear about that the night before. As Thomas stood there, with the panic setting in, he thought back to the previous night, and all the details came rushing back like a flash flood. The massage…the scents…the insane sensation of Mia’s body growing under his hands…the aggressive way she had basically forced herself on him…jacking him off…dominating him with her ass and making his cum again…

‘Isn’t it obvious, Thomas?’ her deep, amused voice echoed in his head, ‘Every time you’ve massaged me with my extra special chamomile and jasmine massage oil, I’ve had the pleasure of taking some of your size, and transferring it to me!’

Her exact words came back to him, speaking the truth. Mia had used some kind of arcane art or magic to shrink him down an entire 11 inches, and grow herself 3 or 4 inches at least in the process. Thomas didn’t know what to do. Should he see a doctor!? What on earth was a doctor going to do for him?? They’d look at him like he was crazy if he came barging in, babbling about being shrunken down with massage oil. No, no, that wasn’t an option at all. And in any case, even if they DID listen to him, what could they do?? Whatever Mia had done to him was obviously far outside of the range of conventional science. He couldn’t go there for any help.

His next thought was to call Mia and demand that she grow him back. But even as he had this thought, Thomas felt it fizzle and die in his brain. He didn’t’ know what else Mia was capable of — for all intents and purposes, he had to assume that she was some kind of a…a witch or something, someone who had supernatural powers that she could invoke against him at her own whim. The prospect of confronting someone with that much power (especially when she was taller, bigger, and stronger than him now, not to mention his employer and the owner of the whole vacation establishment) did not seem promising.

It wasn’t just his fear of Mia’s power, however, that was keeping him at bay. Even though Thomas didn’t want to admit it to himself, there was something else working on his mind, something that prevented him from taking the obvious step of contacting Mia and begging her to grow him back. He just couldn’t get it out of his head how thrilling and sexy it had been to feel her slick body growing under his hands, as he moved them over her perfectly-smooth, immaculate skin. And the way her eyes had gleamed lustfully up into his as she had jerked him off…he got hard all over again just thinking about it. And her ass…oh my god, her ass…the skillful and confident way she had thrown her cheeks back and forth against him in her effortlessly alluring twerk session, making his entire body captive and submissive to its movements…

The more he thought about it all, the more aroused Thomas became. Despite his horror at being shrunken down, despite his sickening disbelief at what was going on in general, he felt a hot wave of lust take control of him, and there was only one thing that he wanted to do. He laid back down in his bed, spread his legs wide, and whipped Mia’s robe off, exposing his large, throbbing erection. It looked like his cock was the only part of his body that hadn’t shrunk — even though he was almost an entire foot shorter, his cock was still a solid 9 inches, and his mushroom head looked more bulbous than ever.

‘She made it this way,’ he thought to himself, as he began to stroke his length quickly, thinking about Mia’s big, expanding ass under his massaging hands. ‘My cock is still the same size because she jerked me off last night and she…she cast some kind of a spell or something, I don’t know. But I’m still big down there because she WANTS me big…so she can keep using me.’

It was a terrible, scary thought for his rational brain, but right now, Thomas wasn’t engaging that part of his grey matter too thoroughly. He was instead honing in on the intensely erotic idea of Mia stretched out there on the massage table, totally naked, closing her eyes as he, Thomas, rubbed into her perfect skin, sinking his little hands deep into the flesh of her shoulders, her back, her ass…everywhere. She sighed, eyes still closed, as her ass began to expand under his hands…her tits growing underneath, rising her body up, up, and up, all while he shrank down smaller and smaller, so small that he needed a footstool to rub her…so small that he only came up to her breasts, so small that he was looking straight forward into her toned stomach…and smaller, and smaller, and smaller…she flashed her beautiful, gleaming eyes at him as she licked her lips, swallowing his cum, absorbing still more of him into herself.

He came with violent force, his thick white cum erupting in a fountain up over his head, spewing across his chest, his neck, and up into his face. Thomas closed his eyes, surprised by the force of his orgasm. It was like he had been saving that load for days — hadn’t Mia made him cum twice the night before!? Where had all of that come from? Had his body made more that quickly?!

Right then, Thomas started as his phone vibrated. A text. Mia.

“Hey there little stud,” it read, “The Burgundy Wing is lovely, but how about coming up to my personal suite tonight? Come wearing my bathrobe — I wanna see how cute you look in it.”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 7 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep