- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've planned an ending for this story now and it's caused a couple of plot elements to change, nothing too major. The biggest change is the character names. I didn't think Candice, Janis and Felicia fit their characters and have changed their names to suit them, their new names are:

Candice Stannard ---> Greta Stannard (She is the head of marketing, the giant girl that reprimands Sylvie in chapter 2 for being late.)

Janis Conrad ---> Dana Conrad (She is the head of finance who works on the same floor as Sylvie.)

Felicia Porter ---> Aubrey Porter (We haven't seen her before but she's the head of operations. Which is the floor where they all wear workout gear because 'running the business'.)

Anyway, this chapter is a fun scene with lots of dialogue and action. Hope you enjoy!

I used to go skinny dipping at night. I’d sneak past my parents room, tiptoe out the front door to our shed into the frigid air, only to gaze upon the looming manor that was my neighbours house. Once I was sure all the lights were out, I’d snake around the side and slither through the fence surrounding the pool, then slip from my clothes into the water. I never learned to swim as a child so I mostly float around the pool stairs. I can’t help but feel so free as I look up at the inky night sky and listen to the water lap around me. There’s no need to worry about what I’m doing or what I’m meant to do. Everything is so quiet and nice, I can’t help but be overcome with bliss.

Apparently you used to be able to see little balls of light called stars in the sky, their disappearance has something to do with the city. Mum used to tell me stories of when her and Dad would go camping and the sky would be covered in millions and millions of sparkling stars. She described it like an obsidian slate flickering with precious gems. I think I’d like to see them one day.

When I think about a moment, like really think about it, I can transport there. I try not to do it all the time as to not cheapen the experience, but its wholeheartedly true. I’m not sure why but when my head struck Eileen’s desk I couldn’t stop thinking about the stars. And so, I let myself be transported away.

 

I was lying in the desert with dunes rolling all around, streams of sand being taken away with the wind. Somewhere far away from anyone else, where all I could hear was the breeze. There were thousands of bright pupils across the sky staring down at me. They were incredible. I reached out and swam my hands through them, collecting the brightest ones in my palm. They were exactly as beautiful as I had imagined. When I reached toward the sky again I saw my hand reflected back at me. Then I sat up and hit my head.

Confused I looked upward and saw a rat staring back at me. Christ sake.

“And what do you want?”

A tear rolled down her cheek and she started to tremble. “You’re not very nice.”

“What could you possibly know about being nice!” I jabbed my finger at her. “Why do you insist on ruining everything for me?”

Of course she wouldn’t reply to that. Of course she would start crying.

“It’s your fault,” she finally managed between her whimpers.

I was filled with an unbridled rage and lunged toward her. I was going to choke her I was so mad.

Instead I smacked my hands and forehead against the metal ceiling. I fell on my back and took a few minutes to decompress as my chest rapidly dilated. That fucking rat didn’t know what she was talking about so there was no point in thinking about it.

Was I losing it?

I closed my eyes and pushed down on them until they hurt and I saw static.

Maybe I am.

 

Eventually, I sat up on a huge expanse of white, the walls were a similar dull grey like the ceiling. There was a thin strip of light streaming in from the far side of the room so I crawled toward it. The rest of the room was hidden from view but stacked high above my prison were mighty metal doors. I was inside a filing cabinet.

Time passed and passed. I spent some of it trying to pry the drawer open to no avail, that was obviously fruitless, my arms are twigs. Then I tried to climb out and slid down repeatedly as I jumped for the edge. In the end I was curled in the corner trying to think about something else.

Something far removed from this situation. But the last few days of my life had been filled with nothing but endless spirals of anxiety surrounding this very situation.

Why did I send those photos?

Why did I take them?

Why would I even think to do that?

What kind of person does that?

Does that make me a bad person?

Oh to hell with it all.

I banged my head against the metal wall and a tinny noise echoed. Then I shouted as loud and as long as I could, and again, and one more time to make sure it was all out.

Before I could get back to my self-pity, I heard the elevator doors open and the whole place begun to rumble rhythmically. Eileen was back.

Fat fingers curled around the edge of the drawer and the whole structure started to move. My balance was lost and I sprawled over the files, the underside of her boobs encompassed the sky. She was far wider than the filing cabinet.

“Eileen!” I shouted. “Misses Bellinghart I’m sorry!”

“Shut it you.” She reached into the drawer and wrapped me up in her hands, only my head was showing from her meaty fist. “You keep your mouth shut until I speak to you. Got it?”

“Yes ma’am.” Hell if I didn’t wheeze as she squeezed me in confirmation.

Eileen brought me to her desk and placed her big red purse on it, it matched her shoes. She zipped it open and dropped me inside. I landed on a lipstick and then rolled onto a soft pile of tissues, the sky was zipped away as I plummeted into darkness. The heady scent of her belongings washed over me.

I won’t lie and say the ride in her purse was fun. I initially thought to take advantage of the situation and indulge in a bit of pleasure, but as soon as she hooked the purse over her shoulder and begun her earth shaking strides, all hell broke loose. Over and over again, the bag smacked into her hip, crushing me between an assortment of items, her lipstick, her glasses, her perfume, the tissues from earlier and my eyes went wide as a huge tampon arced in the air and hit me square in the face.

 

When I came to I was still in Eileen’s purse, drooling on a tin of mints. Huge booming voices echoed outside and as I slowly lifted myself up I began to recognise it. Eileen was concluding a presentation about something, there was a round of murmurs and back and forth chat. I was lost, something to do with margins and fixed costs. Whatever that means. And curiously I also heard Greta’s voice amongst them. The chatter lightened into general discussion, notably someone was planning a trip to Argentina with their family. It was mostly rich people drivel, though eventually something Eileen said called me to immediate attention.

“Now I know you’re all probably wondering what it is I wanted to talk about. And well, why I may have been all out of sorts recently.” She softly laughed. “Please don’t be worried, I’m okay. Really. So, last week, I became aware of someone stalking me.”

“Oh my god Eileen.”

“Who?”

“Are you okay?”

Eileen spoke over the ruckus. “Please. Everyone, please. It’s okay, I’m okay. Rather, I actually have some news you might like to hear.”

“Traitor,” I muttered. The sky zipped open and a pudgy white hand plunged inside to rummage around, I scrambled away but it tracked me down and pinched my foot. A wave of vertigo filled my head as I rose up and out into a bright upside down boardroom.

Eileen let me fall in a heap on the table and boomed out. “If you can believe it, this is the little thing that has been stalking me. Calling her a stalker might be pushing it if I’m honest.”

When I got to my feet I was trembling beneath a group of bored, disgusted, bewildered and amused expressions. Each head of department sat around the conference table, like a giant council who would decide my fate. Stuart had his arms crossed and looked like he couldn’t care less, Aubrey had her hands over her mouth as her eyes darted between me and Eileen and Dana backed away slightly with her mouth screwed up in disgust, she was the closest to me and her upper body was a veritable mountain. But worst of all was Greta, she was the furthest away with her feet kicked up, but now leant forward with a wry smirk on her shaking head.

“Fucking Sylvie Bishop?!”

Eileen tapped my head and made me stumble forward. “That’s it, looks like we got another one.”

“You little perv.” Greta leant even further toward me, pointing her finger and reaching over the table to get a better look at me. She slapped her palm down and rose from her seat, laughing as I cowered beneath her.

“What’d she do exactly?” Dana asked.

“She snuck under my desk and took several pictures of me.”

“Slut!” Greta slapped the desk in amusement and my balance wobbled.

“And she also sent me naked pictures of herself. With the message: ‘This is what you’re missing out on’ with three kisses.”

Aubrey scoffed and hid a smirk while Dana nudged her, she had a disgusted look on her face.

“C’mon it’s pretty funny.” Aubrey reasoned with Dana.

“It’s hysterical,” Greta laughed.

Dana crossed her arms. “It’s perverted.”

“Okay grandma,” Greta rolled her eyes and turned to Eileen. “Are you gonna fire her or should you like, fire her?”

“First of all, thanks for your concern Greta, but no, I’m not sure. I’m still processing it all. We haven’t had a case like this for a while.”

Aubrey must have finally caught on with what was being said as her eyes lit up and she clasped her hands together. “Wait, really? Please Eileen! We haven’t had one in ages.”

Stuart suddenly shot up and lugged his leather bag over his shoulder, he eyed the women one by one. “You’re all sick. I’ll see you tomorrow and I best not be involved.” And then he left the room in silence. As soon as the door clicked shut the ladies burst back into discussion. I was drowning in the volume of their voice, I couldn’t get a word in and I’d just missed my chance as they launched back into another round.

See? I told you it’s perverted.” Dana motioned to the door. “Don’t you remember how he gets?”

“Pfft. Stuart’s a fucking virgin,” Greta said and Aubrey snorted.

“Sorry,” Aubrey whispered as Dana glared at her.

“It’s fine, he’ll be fine. Stuart doesn’t need to be included, it’s not like that changes anything.”

“I never said I wanted to be included either.”

“You’re all talk Dana.” Greta covered her mouth and pretended to whisper to Aubrey. “I give her a week before she’s begging for a go.”

Aubrey giggled. “Yeah c’mon Dana, last time you wouldn’t shut up about how goooood it felt.”

Dana blushed a crimson shade of red and jerked toward Eileen. “Would you shut these two up?”

Girls please. She told us that story in confidence, we have to respect that. Look, I know you’re excited but we need to go about this the right way.”

Greta huffed and fell back into her seat, two huge pumps rose and crashed down as she kicked her feet up. The dirty soles were scuffed and scratched and over two times my height.

“Well get on with it. Fill ol’ Sylvie in.”

I turned to Eileen, my head was totally spinning and confused. Normally, I can defuse any situation with my cunning wit but I was in the deep end here. What had Greta said?

Fire her? What was that supposed to mean. Before I had the chance to ask, Eileen finally looked me in the eyes, her and those big blue piercing orbs. Her nostrils flared as she took a deep breath and the fabric holding her bosom groaned in protest. Maybe, just maybe it meant something great.

“You’re not the first person to try this you know. The fifth in fact. Aubrey’s had one, Stuart’s had one, Dana’s had two. Some little bug who doesn’t quite understand how things work. I don’t blame you hun, your brain is definitely smaller than ours, that’s for sure. Remember yours Aubrey. That boy who wouldn’t stop coming up behind you to ask you questions, CCTV caught him right in the act. What’d we do with him again?”

Aubrey laughed and gazed longingly upwards. “Oh yeah, what was his name again? Ryan? Ralph? Yeah! Aw, little Ralphie. I think I made him clean the treadmills at the end of each day.” Her laughter grew. “With his tongue!”

“So lucky,” Greta muttered.

“But he got way too attached. Always hung around offering massages to everyone. God and then I found him in my gym bag. He’d definitely gone past his expiry date by then.”

“Right, and Stuart’s, she didn’t last very long did she?”

“He squashed her as soon as he found out,” said Dana.

“What’d you do with your first?”

Dana’s words got caught in her throat, stumbling before continuing on. “Oh um, I. Well, He was a little creep so I had to get rid of him.”

Aubrey snickered. “How’d you do it?”

“I uh, I just flushed him down the toilet.”

“But the second one…” Greta and Aubrey burst into hysterics.

“It’s not funny!” Dana’s chair shot back as she stood up.

Eileen stifled a smirk and rose her hands. “Ladies. The past is beside the point, isn’t it? We have a fresh recruit right here.”

The back of my shirt was pinched between her fingers and I kicked my legs around as I levitated. Up and up I went until I was eye level with the giant women.

Aubrey was an incredibly fit woman, lean muscle riddled her upper body but still retained the feminine softness and her sports bra left little to the imagination when compared to the other women in their office attire.

Dana was certainly my type, a motherly figure, that while not as girthy as Eileen, made up for it in height. She was easily the largest of the women, even towering over Eileen by several feet. She had sharp features and a very strange look in her eye.

Then there was Greta. She was always covered in makeup and cosmetics, dark eyeliner and bright lipstick and she had this bitchy upturned grin. She was the smallest of the bunch but made up for it with her attitude. She was part of the great Stannard clan after all.

My vision spun until I was face to face with Eileen’s enormous breasts. They easily outsized me on their own and through the white fabric I could see faint nubs protruding where her nipples were.

“Well… Perhaps we could sort it out now. Do you three have any suggestions for the title of the position?” Eileen rumbled, her tits bouncing ever so slightly.

“Doormat?” Aubrey said.

“Personal Manager Assistant?” Dana offered.

Greta’s hand shot up. “Office bitch!”

“That’s a bit crude.”

“But I think it fits,” Aubrey said. “She is a girl right?” The brunette poked me and I swung in Eileen’s hand. She poked me again with a big grin. “Not much to her is there?”

“She’s built like a popsicle stick.” Greta leaned in beside her. Their two giant mouths blowing hot air over me as they examined my body. Their fingers poked and prodded me, Greta fingered her way around my ass and ran her finger down my leg, tickling my foot at the end. Aubrey continued to squash my flat boobs flatter with a wide-eyed expression.

At this point my cheeks were bright red and my panties were soaked. A tear welled up in my eye. My plan had worked. I’d made it even further than I’d aimed for. My very own harem. I shot for the moon and landed on fucking mars.

And as Aubrey’s finger covered my stomach and brushed over my crotch, my body shuddered and I orgasmed right there.

“Oh my god!” Dana gasped. “What is she doing?”

“Oops,” Aubrey retracted her hand.

My mind was speeding the wrong way down a freeway.

“Someone’s got a short fuse.” Greta sneered at me, getting even more up in my business. I could see the pores in her face.

“Everybody PLEASE!” I yelled, breaking my vow of silence. “I accept! I accept the position.”

“I knew you were a freak since the day I saw you Bishop.”

“You’re a dolt Greta,” I said. I didn’t mean to it just slipped out.

I almost threw up as she flicked me in the stomach.

“Can we do the induction now then?” Aubrey asked

The vibe of the room had changed many times during the meeting. At first, cautious and worried then Stuart left and it became excited and playful. But now, it was like someone had turned up the heat. The giant women breathed deeper and maintained knowing eye contact, their presence leaned closer and closer and I could tell the mood had officially switched into something hot and heavy.

“You want to stick around Dana?”

“Oh just, for morbid curiosity really,” she reasoned with an awkward hand gesture.

“Well then, I don’t see why we can’t start now,” said Eileen and I was dropped back onto the boardroom table. Aubrey and Greta scooted closer and Dana locked her eyes on me but kept her distance.

“This is the best part.” Aubrey whispered to Greta. Their heads rested in their palms, Aubrey had a healthy line of cleavage from pressing her forearms together.

“I wish that was me,” Greta’s eyes flicked to Eileen.

“I’m a busy woman honey. I’m sure you’ll have plenty of time with this one.”

Eileen’s chair creaked as she rolled backwards, she fiddled with something beneath my sight. A soft pop followed by another, and then she swung her giant feet down in front of me. They forced me to my knees and I gazed up the meaty wrinkled soles to the wiggling toes above, her feet were plump and red from being trapped in her shoes all day. And her toes cracked and clenched and spread a blanket of reeking sweaty odour.

“Aubrey take it away,” Eileen boomed.

“You got it!” She said and made a stupid trumpet noise and rattled her hands on the table.

“Sylvie Bishop. Employee number… uh.”

“29219.” Eileen added.

“With the power vested in us, I formerly demote you to your position as our humble office bitch. Your salary will receive a 20% decrease and you may be required to work weekends. You’ll be subject to our whims and desires and every little thing we want. It’s the beginning of the end of –”

Say no more Aubrey.

I lurched at Eileen’s foot and wrapped my hands around, barely holding the width of it. I aggressively made out and gyrated against her and made no attempt to hide my satisfaction. Greta and Aubrey began to cackle and I heard Dana mutter something beneath her breath.

The answer to it all struck me. What I was meant to do with my life. Like a hole had been filled, I rolled my eyes back and groaned into the meaty flesh.

I knew what I’d do.

I’d be the best office bitch there ever was.

Chapter End Notes:

Sylvie really got that dog in her or maybe that rat in her?

Hope you enjoyed!