- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2023/04/11]

Escaping from the mother of his annoying yet endearing kouhai, Shinichi is picked up by Hana’s youngest sibling, Yanagi.  While she agreed to give him to her big sister, the mischievous instigator first wants to have some fun with him before she does… and from what she’s said so far, the young girl is far more used to handling shrunken men than her mother!

Yeah, Yanagi is just so much fun to write.  I had intended to include more in this installment of the story, but well...  I guess this just means there will be more Yanagi than I originally intended, which is a win-win, right?  Still, this is only a taste of what she has in store for Shinichi :D

Tags: Young Giantess, Teasing, Full-Tour Vore, Clothing Entrapment, Odor, Conditioning, Breast Smothering




With everything that had already happened to him, Shinichi knew that even if he had made it to his intended target things wouldn’t have settled down for a while.  He still didn’t know how or why he had been shrunken, and though he thought it would have been better to wait and get help from his short, bubbly, busty kouhai, feline pressure forced his hand to seek help from the beautiful, young-looking mother of the house instead.  The series of inappropriate and intimate accidents that followed, he was at least forgiven for, given the circumstances.  Though the silver-haired older woman held him accountable for what he did by keeping him on her person for most of the day, promising to help change him back to normal the following day.


With his recollection of most of the day nothing but a blank haze, Shinichi didn’t want to even begin to think about how he ended up in a position where he had to crawl out of Tsuki’s underwear and pajamas.  Taking his chances and trying to get to Hana, he had resolved to endure her playful teasing since she at least had the sense to not take her pranks too far anymore.  However, before he could make it to the living room where he heard the boisterous college girl, the youngest child of the Uzaki household, Yanagi had discovered him and now wanted him to entertain her before she’d be willing to pass him on to her older sister!


Damn it…  Why did I leave Tsuki-san?  Unable to break free of the young girl’s grip, Shinichi was brought into Yanagi’s room, her intentions as mysterious as her concealed eyes.




Hmmm…  What should I get Senpai-san ta do?  It’s obvious Hana-chan likes ‘im, but their relationship doesn’t seem ta have advanced any…  Since she wasn’t expecting to pick up her sister’s not-so-secret crush, Yanagi didn’t know what she wanted to do with him, but it was a chance too perfect to pass up.  Kaasan must’ov had ‘im all day, that’s why she was actin’ strange.  But why?  And how’d she shrink him in da first place?  We don’t have a CK4.  Sitting down in her beanbag chair, she observed and admired the older boy’s sturdy-looking, muscular form as he tried to keep himself covered with his hands.  Well, that ain’t important now.  The boys and teachers from school are all too borin’ now…  It’s nice that they listen ta what I say, but Senpai-san looks like he’ll put up a fight.


“Yanagi-chan.  Can’t you just take me to Uzaki?”  Shinichi asked, unable to look her in the eye not just because her think bangs covered them.  “O-Once I properly give her the CK4 I bought for her…  W-We can all play together, okay?”


Ah!  So he bought one for Hana-chan.  Lucky!  Unable to suppress the grin on her face knowing that the shrinking technology was in her house somewhere, Yanagi’s excitement was only growing.  Huh?  But, if he brought one over, why didn’t he get Kaasan ta fix ‘im already?  Since she could now assume her mother’s odd behavior earlier was due to concealing the shrunken college student on her body, there was obviously more to the story she was missing.  Shaking her head to push such distractions aside though, she giggled playfully at him.  “Sorry, Senpai-san, but Hana-chan is terrible at sharin’ the things she really likes, so I won’t get ta play with ya if she’s involved.  Don’t worry though, I’ll be gentle with ya, and if ya win our little game, I’ll take ya straight to Hana-chan’s room, no questions asked.  Sound good?”  She said in a noticeable, Kansai accent.


Despite living in the city her entire life, her father insisted that she and her siblings learn how to speak as they do in his home region.  While her older siblings both found it annoying once their each started going to middle school and dropped the accent, she enjoyed the informal manner of speech and kept using it, much to her father’s joy.


He was in no place to argue, nor did it seem like she was willing to negotiate, so all Shinichi could do was nod.  “Alright, but could you get me something to wear first?  I can’t concentrate if I’m worried about exposing myself to you.  Also, what happens if I lose?”  He asked.


“Oh, ya don’t hafta worry ‘bout stuff like that, Senpai-san!  I’ve seen plenty of boys naked before.”  The silver-haired girl said, using her other hand to push him into her palm while trapping his arms under her fingers, fully exposing him with little effort.  Wow!  I ain’t seen one that big before though!  If he wasn’t tiny…  Blushing a bit and captivated by the proportionately huge member dangling before her, she couldn’t take her eyes off it as she imagine it at its full size.  Glancing at her arm, this was the second pleasant surprise of the night.


“H-Hey!  Yanagi-chan!?  C-Cut it out!”  Squirming to free his arms and kicking his legs to try and hide his shame, Shinichi was powerless in her hand.  “You shouldn’t be-”


“Ya ain’t got nothing to be shy about, Senpai-san.  Yer bigger than all ma teachers.  Hee hee hee.  Maybe yer a bit too big for Hana-chan ta handle.”  Poking at and carefully rubbing his exposed manhood with her thumb, Yanagi grinned as it reacted and swelled in size.  Dang!  It was already impressive before.  Well, Senpai-san’s size and eye make ‘im look pretty intimidatin’.  Guess it’s no surprise he’d be pretty intimidatin’ down there too.  Holding the shrunken man up by his arms, she continued to stare until he stopped fidgeting and squirming.  “See?  Ain’t so embarrassin’ once ya get used ta it.”  She teased, setting him down on her palm, letting him sit in a position he found comfortable that also partially block his huge erection.  “And as far as your penalty game if ya lose.  Hmmm… well, I promise ta be a bit more gentle with ya than I am on the boys from ma school.”  She said, ominously patting her stomach and licking her lips as she giggled some more.


Looking at the gigantic girl’s core, he had to wonder if she had been going about her night with shrunken people in her stomach without him, or anyone else, knowing.  “A-Alright…  S-So what’ll the game be?”


“Hmmm…  All the good games are in Hana-chan’s room, an’ I don’t think it’d be fair makin’ ya use a controller anyway.”  Trying to at least think of a fair game to play, Yanagi giggled mischievously.  “We could play ‘Boobie Breakout’,” she said, holding Shinichi up to her chest and squeezing her breasts together.  Even under the fluffy, pink, hooded sweater pajama top she was wearing, the breasts she obviously inherited from her mother bulged out and jiggled for the innocuous gesture, causing her sister’s crush to blush and avert his gaze.  Hee hee.  Despite his looks, Senpai-san is just so dang cute and shy.  It just makes me wanna…  Lowering Shinichi further down her body and lifting the hem of her sweater to give him a better view of the matching pink shorts it came with, Yanagi spread her legs a bit to stretch the fabric over her crotch.  “Or we could play ‘The Stronger Sex’ if ya want.  I don’t normally play that one much, but fer Senpai-san, I don’t mind.”  Cupping her hand and rubbing it against her covered girlhood, Yanagi firmly pressed the Shinichi into her body before he could jump off.


“Ya-Yanagi-chan!?  Y-You sh-s-shouldn’t be-!?”  Struggling to free himself, Shinichi felt the soft lips part beneath him, spreading out around his shrunken body as Yanagi rubbed him a couple times before pulling him away.


“Or we could play Othello.”  She added, getting up and pulling out a board and pieces for them to play with.


On the verge of fainting in response to the intimate, inappropriate actions she teased him with, only because he was forced to spend so much time in Tsuki’s cleavage was Shinichi able to hold on.  Steadying his breath and wiping the sweat from his brow as she placed him on the floor opposite to her as she set up the board, he was shocked at how she was able to do something like that without a care.  “D-Do you do that sort of stuff to your classmates often?  You know you shouldn’t be doing those sorts of things with just anybody, Yanagi-chan.”  He said, trying to sound mature and responsible.


“Hmm?  What this?  Are you interested in how I play with ma school toys, Senpai-san?”  Her amused, playful grin not faltering in the slightest, the young, silver-haired girl licked her lips and reached her hand towards him.  “If ya’d rather pry inta ma school life, we could jus’ ferget the game and I could play with ya instead.”


Breaking out into a cold sweat, just imagining where beyond those cute, pink pajamas she’d trap him had Shinichi starting to black out.  “F-Fine!  S-Sorry.  I shouldn’t have said anything.”


Humming victoriously, Yanagi sat back on her feet, kneeling on the other side of the game board, and puffed out her chest.  “Ya catch on quick.  That’s good.”  Setting out the pieces to her side, she clutched one in her fist and held it out towards him.  “White or black, Senpai-san?”


“Black.”  He replied as she opened her hand to reveal the piece indeed had its black side facing up.


“Alright, ya get to choose who goes first.”  She said, standing the piece next to him to compare their sizes.  Why’d he hafta be so small?  It’s betta when they're at least as big as yer finger if yer not just gonna eat ‘em.  Oh well, nothin’ I can do ‘bout it.  “Since yer so small, I’ll put yer pieces on the board for ya.  Wanna play just one game, or would ya rather best two outta three?”


“Yeah, that would be a big help.  Thanks.”  Looking at the gigantic disc of black and white plastic next to him, Shinichi barely stood taller than it, and not enough to see over it easily.  “I’ll let you go first this time, but can we do best three out of five instead?”


Hana-chan brags about beatin’ him at games all the time, so it don’t matter how many times we play.  If he can’t beat Hana-chan, I ain’t gonna lose.  Picking up her first piece, Yanagi’s heartbeat quickened as she thought about what she should have him do for her once she won.  “Sure thing.  Thanks, Senpai-san~!”




For all the confidence she had when they started, Shinichi was easily able to maintain an early lead in their first two games, resulting in two wins from him.  The young, sliver-haired girl’s smug smile was now twisted into a panicky vexation as she cleared the board and set it up for their potentially final game.


I was worried by how sure she was when she suggested we play Othello, that’s why I asked to make it a three out of five matches.  Uzaki is always saying how she can never beat Yanagi-chan when they play together, and she even had a board in her room.  If I hadn’t said anything, by now…  His victories only soured by the fact that he could have had her take him to her sister now, he smiled confidently as they began the third game.  “Alright.  Just one more game.  You’ll take me straight to your sister once I win, right?”  He asked as Yanagi considered her first move.


Though he couldn’t see it, he was sure her eye twitched a bit at his allusion to his seemingly assure victory.  “Yup.  That was the deal afta all.”  She said, rubbing her shoulders.  Then, as if coming to an epiphany, she smirked confidently once more and made her opening move.  “Just gimme a second, Senpai-san.  Ma shoulders are killin’ me.”


“S-Sure.”  Her out-of-nowhere confidence slightly unnerving, Shinichi waited as she stretched her arms and shoulders before reaching behind her back.  While this stretched the material over her chest a bit more than it already was, drawing his eyes to her growing bust, it wasn’t too distracting… until he heard a quiet *click*.


Suddenly, the perky mammaries bulged out a bit more into her sweater, gaining more bounce than they had demonstrated previously and Yanagi let out a satisfied sigh of relief.  “Ah~  That’s better!  It’s almost time fer bed anyway, so might as well get comfy, right?”  She said, pushing something under her clothes off her shoulders as she pulled her arms into her sleeves for a moment.  Once she was done and put her arms back in her sleeves, she reached under her sweater and slowly pulled something pink with white frills out.


Unable to look away as the outline of what she was removing descended down her chest from behind the fluffy fabric, the curve and slope of her bosom altered slightly.  It was almost unnoticeable, but what had become apparent were the soft bulges pushing out from the peaks of her breasts and the visible nubs poking out from the center of them!  Once it was clear of her bust line, Yanagi pulled out the item in one fluid motion, presenting a large, pink, cotton bra with white frills!


“Ya-!?  Y-You… why?”  Tripping over his words, Shinichi stared in dumbfounded awe as she playfully stuck out her tongue at him, reaching across the board to set her discarded piece of underwear towering behind him.  The residual heat and her lingering scent quickly surrounded him, unbalancing his mind more than the brazen act did.  Caught in the shadow of her bra, his head was filled with impure thoughts.


“Like it?  That used ta be Hana-chan’s when she started high school.”  Yanagi tease, giggling at his reaction as she cupped her breasts in her hands and bounced them a bit.  “I ain’t as big as her or Kaasan yet, but apparently I’m bigger than either of them when they were my age.”


S-She’s trying to mess with me.  Break my concentration.  I can’t let her get in my head.  Though her intentions were easy to guess, it was an effective tactic, especially for someone like him who had next to no experience with girls.  The gentle scent filling his lungs was sweet and comforting, and though he was trying to ignore it, being naked and tiny wasn’t the best way to conserve body heat.


“Ya gonna make yer move, Senpai-san?  Or would ya rather play with me~?”  While it wasn’t in as aggravating of a tone like her sister would have used, Yanagi’s mocking tease was enough to get a rise out of the shrunken man.


“F-Fine!  Whatever.  It’ll just be one more game anyway!”  He said defiantly.




Hana-chan, you lair!  You said Senpai-san was a total pushover!  Doing her best to mask her frustration, Yanagi cleared off the board after her second loss, trying to ignore the brown-haired boy’s smirking face.  He ain’t the type ta gloat, at least not ta me he wouldn’t.  He’s just happy to be so close ta me takin’ ‘im ta Hana-chan.  Hmph… that’s more frustratin’ than I thought it’d be.  But I’m glad he got me to switch ta three outta five.  There’s still a chance I can keep ‘im, at least for a day… maybe two.  Everyone is usually so quick ta throw themselves at me, I haven’t wanted ta keep someone inna long time.  Setting up the board for their next, and possibly final, game, more than what move she was going to make since the first few have so few options, she was trying to figure out alternative ways of keeping Shinichi.  Maybe if I-


“Alright.  Just one more game.  You’ll take me straight to your sister once I win, right?”


Her thoughts interrupted by his question, the impatience in his voice was as annoying as it stung.  Senpai-san, why do ya wanna get to Hana-chan so quick?  Ya know she’s gonna tease and mess with ya, right?  Not that she’d know all the fun stuff I do.  You’d have more fun with me!  “Yup.  That was the deal afta all.”  She said, trying to calm herself down.  I need a way ta throw ‘im off his game.  Sumthin’ ta distract him.  But I don’t know him as well as I do Hana-chan.  Maybe I could tease ‘im by bringin’ her up and poking fun at their relationship… but I want Senpai-san’s attention directed only at me.  Rubbing her shoulders, sore from the bountiful burden they have to carry, she considered her options.  What can I use ta-!?  That’s it!  In a flash of inspiration, Yanagi’s confident smirk returned as she made her opening move.  “Just gimme a second, Senpai-san.  Ma shoulders are killin’ me.”


Seeing his confidence waiver now that she regained her footing, Yanagi carefully observed each of his reactions as she stretched before reaching behind her back and unclasping her bra.  As always, the relief of freeing her sensitive breasts from the tight, confining undergarment was pure bliss.


I might hafta ask Kaasan ta take me shopping for new bras soon.  I don’t think Hana-chan’s hand-me-downs are gonna cut it anymore.  Hee hee, but look at Senpai-san.  He’s turning adorably red and doesn’t even know why.  But when she got to use it to tease and arouse a boy, it felt even better!  “Ah~  That’s better!  It’s almost time fer bed anyway, so might as well get comfy, right?”  Acting natural as she removed her bra without taking off her clothes, she stuck out her tongue as she reached out and set the pink and frilly, childishly-plain lingerie behind the shrunken man.  Ara~  Senpai-san, ain’t ya forgetting to cover yerself?  Not that I mind the treat, hee hee.


“Ya-!?  Y-You… why?”  He sputtered and stumbled over his words, unable to finish a thought, looking back at the comparatively huge article of clothing.


His arousal and unsavory thoughts were written all over his face.  Though whether he was picturing her breasts filling out the bra towering over him or something even more lascivious, she couldn’t tell.  “Like it?  That used ta be Hana-chan’s when she started high school.”  She said, drawing his attention back to her bosom, bouncing them and making sure each was clearly defined for him.  “I ain’t as big as her or Kaasan yet, but apparently I’m bigger than either of them when they were my age.”


Watching as he tried to calm himself down, Yanagi was able to see his throbbing manhood twitch more violently with each breath he took.  There was no way he’d be able to think clearly anymore.


Still, just one more push ta finish ‘im off.  She thought, giggling at him.  “Ya gonna make yer move, Senpai-san?  Or would ya rather play with me~?”


“F-Fine!  Whatever.  It’ll just be one more game anyway!”  Finally snapping, the fierce passion lighting up his sharp, intimidating eyes would have, if he was at his full size, worried the silver-haired girl.  But coming for someone only marginally bigger than an Othello piece, it just served to signify her victory.


Hee hee hee.  Senpai-san~  What’s the matter?  Yer moves are gettin’ sloppy all ov a sudd’n~  Flustering the shrunken college student and seeing him try and fail to focus on the game helped Yanagi get into her optimal mindset and take back control of the game.  Of course, it also helped that each time it looked like Shinichi started to regain his composure, all she had to do was stretch a bit and let jiggle physics recapture his attention.


She maintained dominance over more than three-quarters of the board within half a dozen turns  And while he was able to get one or two moves in that brought them back to just about even, she always had a move that returned control of the board to her.  Other than using her sex appeal against him though, Yanagi played fairly and played Shinichi’s moves for him with integrity, even lifting him up to get a better view of the board when he asked.  However, simple tricks would only work for so long, and by the end of their fourth game, the shrunken young man had more or less grown accustomed to her tactics, bringing him within four pieces of victory!


Dang.  I thought unzippin’ ma sweater would have worked for a bit longer…  Well, at least I was able ta keep ahead this time.  She thought, the zipper to her pajamas more than halfway down, exposing her smooth, lustrous skin and deep cleavage.  It was a desperate attempt to trip him up during the mid-game, but other than having more of a visual impact, the motion and jiggle of her chest translated through her clothes pretty well already.  I wouldn’t be able ta play off takin’ ma sweater off as ‘gettin’ comfortable’ either… so what should I do?  Maybe I should have ‘im sit between ma boobs.  I could say it's hard ta hear ‘im right now, and it’d give ‘im a better view ov the board.  Racking her brain for excuses to mess with him more so she could win, Yanagi’s legs were starting to get sore from all the kneeling and constant shifting of her weight forward and back.


Getting up so genuinely stretch for once, bigger motions caused her breasts to bounce and jiggle more in her sweater, which had a bigger reaction out of Shinichi, but she couldn’t do something so obvious during a game either.  And going back on her word was not an option either.  Teasing and subtle manipulation are fine, but outright lying would be unforgivable.


Pulling up her beanbag chair to sit in, stretching out her legs to either side of the board, she waited for Shinichi to tell her his first move.  There’s gotta be sumthin’ I can do ta make ‘im lose focus- hmm?  Senpai-san?  Because she wasn’t paying attention to him despite looking right at him, it took a couple seconds of silence to clue her in that something was wrong.  Even if this was the game to decide everything, it shouldn’t take more than a few seconds to decide your opening move.  However, when she refocused her attention on him, she noticed Shinichi blushing like mad, glancing in the direction of the board only to look away and cover his eyes.  Hmm?  What’s he gawkin’ at?  Following his line of sight, Yanagi looked at the board and saw nothing strange, continuing until she was looking down at her crotch.  It took a moment, as there was nothing obvious wrong about how she was sitting, but then she noticed one of her shorts’ legholes was laying away from her inner thigh.  Ahh~!  Oops, didn’t mean ta give ya an eyeful ov ma panties like that, Senpai-san~  They’re not as fancy as Kaasan’s but they’re cuter than Hana-chan’s, right?  Do ya like stripes?  Cause I got plenty more.  Hee hee.  “Hey, Senpai-san?  Ya gonna make a move?”  She asked, feigning ignorance of the accidental exposure.  While it was an honest mistake, it was also exactly what she needed to throw him off his game.


“Ah!  Oh, u-um… y-yeah.  B-But first… Y-Yanagi-chan…”  Realizing his deliberation had taken too long, Shinichi fidgeted uncomfortably in his spot.


“Yeah?  Whaddya need, Senpai-san?  Oh!  Ya wanna see the board again?  I mean, there isn’t much ta see, but I could put ya in my boobs so it’d be easier for ya.”  With an obviously teasing tone, she leaned forward to pick him up, which let him see up her pant leg more.  He won’t be able ta tell me he can see ma undies, no matter how hard he wants to.  Senpai-san is too considerate for that, though if he was being a perv ‘bout it I would’ov been a bit meaner.


“Wh-What!?  N-No… no that’s fine.  L-Let’s just hurry up and finish.”  Jumping at the idea of her putting him between her breasts, Shinichi resolved to try and not look up her shorts as much as possible for the game.  However, with so much stimulus from the mischievous, cunning, silver-haired girl, Shinichi’s much more pure and innocent heart was no match for her, resulting in the first complete shutout conclusion to a game they had.


Picking up the tiny college student, Yanagi grinned happily as he shifted uncomfortably in her palm.  “Aww, don’t look so sad, Senpai-san.  At least ya got to look at ma panties in the end there, right?”  She asked, dropping him into her bra as she started to clean up.


“W-Wait!  You knew!”  He asked, shocked that she allowed that to happen.


“It wasn’t on purpose.  I mean, if I wanted ta show ya ma panties, I’d ov just done this.”  Smirking, Yanagi pulled her pajama shorts down, letting them drop to her ankles as she stood unashamedly displaying her low-rise, pink-striped panties.  “Ya like?  All the boys at school I play with seem ta like ‘em, ma teachers especially.”


Covering his eyes, forgetting to even try to get out of her gigantic bra, Shinichi turned away from her and suppressed a scream, though the image of her plump rear was stuck in his head.  “Yanagi-chan! You can’t show something like that to a guy like me!”  He finally said.


Yanagi, by contrast, wasn’t bothered in the slightest as she tidied up her room and took off her sweater as well.  Getting ready for bed in just her panties, she plucked the embarrassed and aroused young man from her bra and smiled at him.  “Yer so nice, ya know that, Senpai-san?  Yer the only guy that’s acted like this with me.  All the boys in ma school tried ta act tough at first, and ma teachers could barely hide their perviness.  Of course, when they’re as small as ma fingers, it doesn’t matter how they act, cause I get ta do what I want in the end, and now they’re all just toys fer me.  And there’s no need ta be concerned with what ma toys do or don’t see, right?”  Her playful giggle took on a slightly more menacing tone as she pulled his hands down from his face.  “But yer different, and I like ya, and don’t want to break ya, so I’ll be easy on ya tomorrow when we play, alright?”


“T-Tomorrow?  Wh-What are you going to do with me?”  He asked, keeping his eyes shut tight so’s not to see anything he was not supposed to.


“Hmm…  Well, I haven’t decided on anything specific just yet, but since both you and Hana-chan are gonna be new to this shrinkin’ stuff, I was gonna teach ya all the fun stuff I know about.”  She said, claiming her reward.  “It’ll just be one day, and ya hafta listen ta what I say, okay?  Do that, and the day after, I’ll give ya ta Hana-chan, Kaasan, or whoever ya want… unless ya change yer mind and wanna stay with me fer a bit longer, hee hee.  I wouldn’t mind.”


After everything that happened already, Shinichi was hesitant to agree to her terms.  After all, by her own admission, intimate, lewd acts were what she specialized in, whether he thought it was appropriate or not.  To do such things with anyone, let alone his kouhai’s little sister, didn’t sit right with him, especially after the day he had with their mother.  “Yanagi-chan… isn’t there something else we could-”


“Or I could eat’cha right now and getcha out when ya come out.  Truth be told, ya look and smell really tasty.”  With a playful tone that was far too serious, she held him up over her head and opened her mouth wide.  This was what it took to get him to open his eyes to see if she was serious, and looking down into her salivating maw told him just how serious she was.


“Alright!  Alright!  O-One day!”  He said quickly, trying to curl up as she slowly lowered him towards her mouth.


“Really?  And ya’ll do everything I say?”


“Yes!  I promise.”


“And if ya break yer promise?”


“Th-Then you c-can… keep me for another day!”


“Hmm… I like that, but if ya just keep refusing ta do as I say, it’ll be no fun ta force ya.  How about if ya refuse, then I get ta eat’cha, but I won’t ask that ya let me in exchange.”  She offered, coming to a compromise.


“D-Deal!  N-Now could you put me down?” He asked, not wanting to draw negotiations out any longer.


“Sure.  Here, I got a nice, soft, warm place for ya ta sleep tonight.”  She said, giggling as she turned off the lights and crawled into her bed.  Happy that everything worked out, more or less, the way she wanted them to, she laid on her side and lifted one of her breasts off the other, and laid him down between them.  “Oh, but if ya wanna take a trip through me, just lemme know, okay?  Belly rubs feel the best from the inside.”


“Huh?  Wh-Where did you put me?  And did I hear a voi- Yanagi-chan!?”  Opening his eyes to see what the warm, comfortable thing she laid him on was, Shinichi realized he was on one of her breasts, with the other suspended above him coming down to trap him in her cleavage.  “W-Wai-!”


Shhh, don’t worry about anything else, Senpai-san.  Here, I’ll do the thing all ma teachers seem ta love for ya.  Rolling onto her back, Yanagi held her breasts firmly together and started rubbing them against each other.  She could feel the shrunken young man’s body getting ground between them, and the hardened, hot shaft between his legs poke into her soft, squishy boob fat.  “Ya must be hearing ma belly churnin’.  It got a little excited thinkin’ it could meetcha, hee hee.  Don’t worry ‘bout it.  There ain’t nothin’ more important than ma food in me.”  Adept at using her breasts to pleasure boys, it didn’t take long for her to feel Shinichi quiver in her cleavage with a warm, slimy sensation spreading out from his manhood.  Turning back on her side, Yanagi raised her top breast again to observe the mess the tiny man made.  Even at his reduced size, the pungent scent of his satisfaction filled her nostrils and stuck in the back of her throat, causing her flower to moisten.  Ahn~  There’s so much considering his size.  Hana-chan really is no fair, keeping him all for herself…


Unable to withstand such targeted pleasure, Shinichi had passed out as he came, making him easy to maneuver as she licked up the flavorful, sticky mess and sucked him clean.


Tucking him back into her breast bed, Yanagi savored his lingering flavor on her tongue as her fingers rubbed firmly into her panty-clad sex.  Tomorrow’s gonna be super fun.  I was gonna take it easy on ya, but I don’t think I’ll be able ta hold back, Senpai-san.  As she slipped her fingers into her dripping flower, her thoughts were filled with the handsome, kind older boy.  Hee hee hee…  Sorry, Hana-chan, but maybe I could even…




“...pai?  Senpai~?”


Barely registering and recognizing the sound of his kouhai calling out to him, Shinichi could hardly open his eyes, let alone move his body.  Uzaki?  Sh-She’s looking for me?  He thought, trying to sift through the haze clouding his mind as he looked around.  His vision was still unfocused and blurry, but something was moving around in front of him.


“Senpai?  Senpai, where are you?”  The busty, short girl continued to ask, and while her tone wasn’t panicky, she wasn’t able to mask her concern.  “Senpai~?!”


Something was weighing heavily on him, restricting his mobility as he tried to squirm to get her attention.  “U… zaki!  Uzaki!...”  His voice squeaked out quietly, barely escaping the gap through which he could see beyond what was entrapping him.  As he was able to process more of his senses, he heard a rhythmic, consistent thumping coming from behind him, and the oppressive heat sapped already dwindling strength.  “Uzaki!  I’m right here!”  Calling out with what strength he could muster, Shinichi was able to slip an arm out and reached towards the meddlesome but comforting girl.


“Senpai!?  There you are!  I’ve been looking all over for you!”  Noticing his presence, Hana ran over to him and grabbed his hand, trying to pull him out.  “Geez, how’d you even get stuck in there?  You’re so hopeless, Senpai.


“I…  I…”  His memory still failing him, Shinichi couldn’t recall where he was or how he got there, at least not consciously.  Something inside of him was setting off alarm bells, urging him to escape as quickly as possible.  It wasn’t that he was claustrophobic or scared of being crushed, the things trapping him were very soft and cushiony.  There was a bigger threat behind them that he was forgetting.  “We can talk about that later!  Just get me out of here before-”


“Ah!  Hana-chan?  Whatcha doin’?”  Interrupting him, the loud, booming voice of Hana’s younger sister spoke out from high above them.


“Yanagi!  Gimme back Senpai!  Yer gonna crush him!”  Yelling up to her sibling, slipping into the Kansai accent that she had long abandoned, Hana angrily glared and shook her fist toward the sky.


“Senpai-san?  Hee hee, no can do.  He’s my toy now, Hana-chan.”  Giggling playfully, the younger girl refused her older sister’s demands as a giant finger and thumb descended on the silver-haired girl and plucked her up.


As everything around him began to shake and a rush of inertia increased the force of gravity on him, Shinichi wasn’t able to make out was Hana was screaming about any longer.  However, his field of view was turned toward a gigantic mirror, showing Yanagi reflected in it with her sister pinched between her fingers high above him!  There might have been a gap in Yanagi’s cleavage, as she stood dressed in nothing but her underwear, where he thought he saw his arm sticking out, but he was too distracted to pay attention.


That’s right!  Yanagi-chan took me after I escaped Tsuki-san and…  The events and conclusion of their game flooding back to him, Shinichi watched helplessly as Yanagi just grinned devilishly at her sister.


“In fact, I think yer jus’ gonna get in the way, Hana-chan.  So I’ll get ya outta the way so I can have Senpai-san all to myself.”  She said, sticking out her tongue and placing Hana on it.  Before the tiny girl could jump off, Yanagi drew her into her mouth and made a show of tilting her head back and swallowing.  “Mmmm.  Now ya got nobody ta rely on but me, Senpai-san~”  She giggled as she used her arms to slowly squeeze her breasts together.


As the walls of her cleavage came closing in, Shinichi’s fear and panic overwhelmed him as he scrambled like mad to escape.  “N-No!  Yanagi-chan!  Yanagi-chan…”  He screamed as everything went black.




“...Yanagi-chan!”  Sitting up in a cold sweat reaching out desperately, Shinichi’s heart was racing as he looked around in confusion.  He was once again flanked on either side by his kouhai’s little sister’s large mammaries, but they were falling away from one another as the ground below him softly rose and fell with her breath.  A dream?  It was just a dream…  If only all of it was a dream.  While it seemed that he had awoken from a nightmare, it was clear that most of what he remembered was very much real.  He was shrunk, he had done unforgivable things to Tsuki, and he would have to spend the day entertaining Yanagi.


“Ara~  Senpai-san callin’ out ta me so passionately in his dreams.  Hee hee.  Were ya having a dirty dream?”  Giggling from behind him, Yanagi threw the blankets off of her as she slowly sat up, carefully catching him as he slid down her body.  “What were ya doin’ ta me, Senpai-san?  Or are ya the type that likes a bit ov humiliation?  Is that Hana-chan’s influence I wonder?”


She was still mostly naked and made no attempt to cover herself up, leading Shinichi to avert his gaze and close his eyes.  “N-No…  I-it was nothing.  I was just…  After what you did last night…”


“Is that so?  So does that mean yer just excited ta see me?”  She teased motioning towards the tall and rigid morning wood he had.  “Wanna get squeezed by ma boobies again?”


Realizing he had become too careless, the shrunken man covered his crotch and turned his back to her.  “A girl as young as you shouldn’t be saying or doing things like that!”


Giggling playfully, Yanagi got up and moved around her room a bit.  “Still too shy, eh?  Well, I know just how ta deal with that, but first I gotta step out fer a bit, so you sit tight in here.”  She said, tilting her hand too quickly for Shinichi to catch himself.


“Wh-Whaooo!”  Falling a short distance, he was caught in something that carried a heavy, sweaty scent that he couldn’t quite place.  With the shadow cast over him giving him the confidence to crack open his eyes, he was greeted by a wall of pink fabric with thin white stripes surrounding him.  Looking at the opening above him and the impish smile on the younger girl’s face, she waved to him, holding a different pair of panties than the ones she wore last night in her other hand.  “Yanagi-chan?!”


“Sorry I can’t give ya the ones I’m wearing now, but Kiri-kun loosened up after I trapped ‘im in one of ma socks before, so I figure ya will too.”  She said as she blocked the opening with her underwear.  “If ya wanna sniff ‘em though, I hear it’s better if they’ve been left out fer a few days though.  Let me know when I get back, okay?”


“W-Wait!  Yanagi-cha-aaaaah!”  Dropped before he could get her to talk to him, the shrunken young man had a soft landing on something other than her floor, thankfully.  As the sound of her footsteps got further away, any further attempts to get her attention would be nothing more than a waste of energy and breath, and as the potent, pheromone-laced scent of the young girl’s body odor swirled around him, saving every breath was important.  It doesn’t exactly stink, despite where I am…  In fact… should it smell this nice?  Yanagi-chan wore these already, right?  Pressing his face into the fabric, he took a couple small sniffs of the worn sock.  It didn’t smell like detergent, and he was now, for better or worse, more acquainted with her natural odor, which was the dominant scent lingering around him.  Wait!  What am I thinking?!  These are still Yanagi-chan’s socks, and I’m sniffing them like some pervert!  Catching himself though, Shinichi pushed back for her sock, backing into the bundled-up article blocking him in.  A much stronger, sweeter, alluring scent permeated the soft cotton material against his back and his manhood had a physiological reaction to the gentle aroma.  Remembering what she used to block his escape, the shrunken college student turned and backed away from her underwear carefully.  Better her socks than… that.  Hmm?  Wait a second.  Did she say she did this stuff to Kiri-kun?!




Since it was still early enough that most of the other members of her household were still asleep, Yanagi was able to get away with only putting on her pajama sweater and shorts as she headed to the bathroom.  Not that she minded walking around without a bra, but having to listen to her older brother complain was a worse hassle to deal with.  She could hear the sounds of her mother preparing breakfast as she entered the toilet and locked the door, humming happily as she thought about what kind of face her sister’s crush was making.


Kiri-kun ended up sniffin’ ma socks in less than half ‘n hour.  Boys are too easy.  She thought, rubbing her belly as something was pushing against the exit to her bowels.  I wonder if Senpai-san’s already fappin’ ta my smell.  Prob’ly not.  If anythin’ he’d pass out b’fore that.  He’s so dang adorable like that.  Sitting on the toilet, she pushed her little guest out, ending his journey through her body, and looked down into the bowl at the balding, middle-aged man floating under her.  “Morning, Dame-sensei.  Didya have fun tourin’ ma tummy last night?”


“It’s always a pleasure being inside of you, Uzaki-kun.”  He said with the most satisfied smile on his face and a tiny erection twitching from his crotch.  Though he was roughly the same height as her lucky find, he wasn’t even a quarter as ‘intimidating’ as the handsome young man.  “After you clean me up, could you put my back in your butt?  I’d like to spend as much of this break in there as I can.”


“Hmmm…  That was the plan, wasn’t it.  But…”  Thinking for a moment, the gigantic young girl smiled down at the tiny educator and shook her head.  “Nah.  Yer too borin’ now, Sensei.  I know it’s mostly my fault and all, but it's more fun fer ya than it is fer me anymore.  Plus, if we keep goin’, yer wife’s really gonna leave ya this time, and I don’t wanna be responsible fer that.”  She said, getting ready to flush him away so she could hurry back to someone with more interesting reactions.


“W-Wait, Uzaki-kun!  Wh-What are you talking about?!”  Confused, especially since he was looking forward to spending the upcoming break with his attractive, playful student, the older man panicked.  There was nothing he could do if she truly did commit to sending him off so unceremoniously.  “Please, don’t send me away!  I-I can do better.  I’m sorry.”


Shaking her head, Yanagi had already made up her mind.  All the ‘toys’ she had from school were boring her for a while and she was thinking of cutting back, but after picking up Shinichi, she just didn’t care about them anymore.  “Nah, that’s fine.  Like I said, it’s ma fault mostly.  Just spend the time ya would have spent in ma butt making up with yer wife.”  Though she didn’t need to convince him, since none of her toys could go against her will, she didn’t want him doing anything weird to try and get her attention either.  “Or, ya could delete yer Kusogames account and I’ll keep ya as my little pet.  How does that sound?”


“Wh-What!?  Y-You can’t be serious… are you Uzaki-kun?”


Hee hee.  Nah, I still wouldn’t want’cha even then.  But would ya really give up being big again just ta be ma toy forever?  I don’t think so.  She thought, reaching for the toilet lever.  Since they aren’t allowed to remove the option for users to delete their accounts, Kusogames has multiple redundant warnings advising users to not do so while shrunk.  Once their accounts are deleted, there was no way to restore them to their previous height otherwise.  “See ya, Dame-sensei.  Maybe I’ll sit on ya from time ta time, but I don’t think I’ll really want to.”


“N-No!  Uzaki-kun!  D-Don’t, please!  Don’t send me back to my wi-!?”  Begging and pleading with her as his voice was drowned out by the flushing water, he wasn’t strong or athletic enough to resist the draining current and vanished into the plumbing.


It would be a long and nasty journey through the city’s sewage system before he’d be able to escape and get back to somewhere safe, but that wasn’t any of her concern anymore.  “Now, what should I get Senpai-san to do first?”  She thought aloud was a devilishly innocent giggle, sitting back on the toilet to relieve herself.




While he was able to calm down a bit in the time that Yanagi was gone, the fact that he could only do so by getting used to her scent was a concerning thought.  This isn’t like when I noticed how nice Uzaki smelt or anything like that.  This isn’t the smell of soap, shampoo, or lotion.  This is Yanagi-chan’s personal scent.  Only she can produce this aroma… and n-now…  Placing a hand on his heart, it was unsettling how calm he felt despite it beating so rapidly.  Unlike having his base, carnal instincts aroused like with Tsuki the day before, Yanagi was forcing him to become more accustomed to her body first.  Th-This is bad…  He thought as the image of the younger girl, mostly naked save for a tight pair of panties and cute ankle socks appeared in his mind, smiling at him and waving.  This is really bad.  Hearing her door open and close once again and the sound of her footsteps approaching, Shinichi breathed a sigh of relief.  At least this’ll be over soon.


However, the sock he was trapped in wasn’t immediately retrieved, nor was he addressed as she went about her morning routine.  From the sound of fabric rustling and sliding over skin, she was likely getting changed.  It wasn’t until she was finished that she picked up the sock and freed him, dumping the shrunken young man into her palm.


“Hmmmm?  No messes ta clean up?  Didn’t ya like ma scent, Senpai-san?”  She asked playfully, dropping the sock and panties back into her basket.  “Or did ya want me ta deal with yer excited friend there?”


Covering his crotch once he recovered from the disorienting landing, Shinichi blushed shamefully that he was so aroused by a girl so much younger than him.  “Yanag-?!”  About to chastise her for teasing him, he froze when she brought him up to her mouth and opened wide for him to see into her oral cavity.


Her warm breath washed over him, carrying the scent of morning breath but it wasn’t an unpleasant smell at all.  Whether she was hungry or excited, the amount of saliva built up and dripping from her gums and teeth was in slight excess, giving the pretty, pink tongue a healthy luster as it slowly extended out toward him.  He was so small she could swallow him in one gulp and likely hardly notice, or keep him trapped in her mouth without people even realizing.


And just as her slimy tongue was about to reach him, she giggled and pulled it back, closing her lips and pressing them into him.  “Just kiddin’!”  She said as she pulled on the loose collar of her pink, long-sleeved shirt and dropped him down into her cleavage.  “I’ll get ya sumthin’ ta eat afta breakfast, okay?  Then we can play.”


Before he could say anything, her slender fingers came down and shoved him deeper, into the depths of her abundant cleavage.  Like her mother had the day prior, he was soon bearing the weight of one of her massive mammaries settling on top of him in its entirety, unable to move.


This is going to be another long day…  He thought to himself as he bounced and swayed with her breast as she moved.




Alright, Senpai-san.  I know I told ya I’d take ya back to Hana-chan if ya wanted afta taday, but I never said I wouldn’t make ya want ta stay with me instead.  Yanagi thought as she readjusted her bra to fit comfortably after shifting her breasts a bit.  Cupping a hand under the one resting on Shinichi, she blushed as she remembered the dream she had last night, of him submitting to her and becoming her favorite toy.  Then, hearing him calling her name in his sleep as she watched over him, she couldn’t hold back.  I feel a bit bad for doin’ this ta Hana-chan… but I’ll share Senpai-san with her!  I just wanna have some fun with ‘im first.  Reaching under her short jean skirt, she giggled as she rubbed her moistening sex at the thought of the muscular young man struggling inside of her.  Hee hee hee.  But first, I gotta eat.  She told herself, licking her lips and leaving her room.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282