- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2023/06/13]

Claiming Shinichi for a day after beating him in their game, it had been a while since Yanagi had played with someone as entertaining as him.  None of the boys or teachers from her school are that fun to play with anymore, and Shinichi’s innocent reactions are so adorable.  However, the more she plays with him, the further she wants to take things.  Just how far is she willing to go?

Cutting it really close this month, I usually have a day or two to take my mind off a poll story before reviewing it for spelling and grammar mistakes before posting it ^^;
May's been a pretty busy month for me, so here's hopefully June will let me breathe a bi-- huh?  What's that?  Lostbelt 6 is going to drop sometime soonish in FGO?  And in its entirety its roughly 580k words long?
...Guess I'll just die that lol
But seriously, it was fun to finally finish the solo Yanagi part of this series.  If I can follow the roadmap I have planned out accurately, there'll still be another three parts to this before it's over, so I hope everyone is enjoying reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Tags: Young Giantess, Teasing, Clothing Entrapment, Unbirth, Odor, Conditioning, Breast Smothering, Implied Incest, Breast Feeding, Anal Insertion, Mind Break, Masturbation



While small in stature, the women of the Uzaki household were blessed in an area other than height, specifically their chests.  With her genetics dominating her husband’s and their children taking after her, Tsuki passed her bountiful chest, slim waist, and wide hips to her daughters.  Still reigning supreme in terms of size and volume, her eldest daughter, Hana, wasn’t too far behind now that she had mostly finished growing and was in college.  And her youngest child, while not as big as either of them, was on par, if not slightly above most adults, and despite her young age, was bigger than either Tsuki or Hana were at her age.


And the full weight of one of these massive and still-growing mammaries bounced in her bra as she went to join her family for breakfast, softly smothering the young man she had picked up the night before.  Pinned and helpless, Shinichi was forced to breathe in the pleasant, alluring scent clinging to the silver-haired girl’s body.  Though he was anxious to get back to normal, her warmth seeping into him calmed his mind while the skin-to-skin contact and softness of her bosom caused the physiological reaction in him she was going for.


Yanagi-chan…  Unlike Tsuki-san, she’s used to teasing shrunken people.  Her classmates, her teachers, e-even her own brother.  As much as his mind wanted to shut down and leave this experience as yet another blank period of his time since mysteriously shrinking, he couldn’t trust his body to its own devices.  From waking up in Tsuki’s panties to ejaculating between Yanagi’s breasts, each time he passed out, he ended up doing something that he should never have done.  I can’t let her keep getting her way.  She’s my kouhai’s little sister!  More than that, I need to get her to stop doing these sorts of things.  Yet, even with the will to not indulge in the pleasure she was tormenting him with, his manhood was at full mast and throbbing in lust.


The size and shape of her breasts after she took off her bra when they were playing Othello last night, the euphoric bliss of the full-body boobjob she gave him, staring at the inside of her mouth; she was masterfully manipulating him to only think of lewd things.  As per the terms of their game, he’d spend the whole day ‘playing’ with her, but that was the most worrying thing of all.  He was already getting used to her scent.  Her voice was already ensnaring his mind.  Like her older sister, she enjoyed messing with him, but Yanagi had the uninhibited curiosity and drive to explore what interested her like Hana didn’t.


Unable to move his arms to cover his pulsating, sensitive erections, the subtle jiggle of her chest washed over him again as she ate and chatted with her family.  Come on, stay strong.  D-Don’t g-give in.  I can’t–huh!?  As he denied a mounting orgasm through sheer force of will alone, something pressed up from under him, lifting Yanagi’s breast and shaking it vigorously.  The intense motion was too much for the young man to resist as his body seized up and his back arched, pressing his hardened cock into her marshmallowy, squishy flesh.  N-No, s-stop…  Yanagi-chan~!




“Mornin’, Kaasan.”  Coming down the stairs from her room and entering the living room, Yanagi greeted and looked over toward where she thought she’d see her mother.  Instead, however, she saw the silver-haired woman’s large rear poking out from the island in the kitchen close to the ground.  Ah, she must be lookin’ fer Senpai-san.  Hee hee, sorry, Kaasan, but I’m gonna keep ‘im fer a bit longer.  Ya can play with ‘im afta if he doesn’t wanta go ta Hana-chan.


Standing up and brushing off her knees quickly, Tsuki turned to look at her daughter, trying to compose herself and conceal her flustered face.  “O-Oh, Yanagi.  Good morning.”  She said as the young girl sat at the table and the other members of her family came in to eat.


“So, ya lose sumthin?  Want some help lookin’?”  Feigning ignorance, Yanagi couldn’t keep herself from grinning as she monitored how her question caused her mother’s blush to intensify.


“N-No, that’s alright.  It’s n-nothing too big and I wouldn’t want you to waste your precious break helping me, but thank you.”  Laughing nervously, Tsuki sat down with everyone.


Once everyone was seated, in unison the family put their hands together and bowed, closing their eyes, and said, “Itadakimasu.”


“D-Do any of you have plans for this break?”  Tsuki asked, trying to change the subject.


“I’m gonna head out in a bit to hang out with my friends.”  The sliver-haired boy said as he quickly consumed his food.  “Hang out at the arcade, maybe do some karaoke.”


“Karaoke?  Want me ta come, Kiri-kun?”  Yanagi asked with a devious grin.


Turning up his nose to the suggestion, Kiri glared at her.  “Why would I want to go to karaoke with my kid sister?”


“Well, I just thought it’d be too sad for y’all ta go without a single girl there.”


“Sh-Shut up!  There’s nothing wrong with guys hanging out and singing karaoke.”  Realizing he walked right into her trap, he tried to play off the fact that he and his friends didn’t have girlfriends yet.  “Besides, I already told them I’m not inviting any of you,” he added, looking at his sisters and mother.


“Ara.  Why would you say that?”  Tilting her head and cupping a cheek in her hand, Tsuki didn’t understand why he’d think they’d go to karaoke with him and his friends.


With his friends being, honestly, too honest about their interests in women of his family, Kiri blushed.  “N-No reason.”


“Senpai said we could hang out a bit but we didn’t make any plans,” Hana said, excitedly eating her food quickly.  “I don’t know what he’s planning, but he took time off work for it.”


“O-Oh?  R-Really?  My, h-how nice…”  Becoming noticeably nervous again, the middle-aged mother of three looked away from her eldest daughter.  “I-I’m sure h-he must h-have wanted to s-s-surprise you.”


“Otousan won’t allow it!”  Rejecting the idea loudly, the dark-haired, muscular man at the table pointed authoritatively at Hana.  “Sakurai-kun might be a good kid, but it's too soon for that sort of stuff!”


Turning to her father with a deadpan expression, Hana sighed and shook her head.  “I don’t know what you’re imagining, Tousan, but Senpai wouldn’t do something like that.”


“Why not!?  You’re super cute!”  Seemingly more infuriated, the irrational father slammed his hands on the table.  “No… that’s what’s so good about him.  But it’s still frustrating.”


“You don’t have to tell me that!  I’ve been texting him since last night, but he hasn’t replied even once.”  Venting her own frustrations, the busty college girl pouted as she looked at her phone.  “Geez, Senpai, what are you doing!”


“I-I’m sure th-there’s a reason for it, Hana.”  Trying to calm her husband and daughter down, Tsuki was shifting more uncomfortably in her seat the longer the conversation focused on the handsome young man.  “And Fujio-san, what Hana and Sakurai-kun do or don’t do during this break, you’re in no position to stop them.  Now, hurry up and eat or you’ll miss your train.”


“But… I can’t leave for a week knowing–!”


“Fujio-san…”  Not brokering any of her husband's antics, not only was this an important business trip, but she still needed to find Sakurai.


Cowed by his smaller, less physically intimidating wife, the dark-haired man let the matter drop and obediently ate the food she prepared.


“Senpai~  Why are you ignoring your cute, adorable kouhai?”  Looking at her phone again, Hana was about to send another text message but stopped as she saw all the others were still unread.  Her lonely depression consumed by her boiling rage, she slammed the phone down onto the table and began to hastily devour her breakfast.  “Hmph!  Trying to ignore me, are you, Senpai~?  Then all I have to do is show up at your place.”


“N-No, Hana.  Y-You sh-shouldn’t–”


“Hana-chan, Hana-chan?  Ya sure that’s a good idea?”  Cutting Tsuki off, Yanagi giggled playfully as she spoke up.  “What if Senpai-san is plannin’ a surprise fer ya?  Ya wouldn’t wanna ruin it, right?”  Of course, even if her sister went to the young man’s apartment, she would find him.  Are ya enjoyin’ ma boobs, Senpai-san?  Even if yer not movin’ I can feel ya pokin’ and twitchin’ down there.  Don’t worry, ya can make a mess if ya want.  It’s not like it’ll be hard ta clean up.  Moving in a way to cause her breasts to jiggle a bit more than normal, her grin grew wider as a more powerful twitch of his erection pressed into her flesh.  “Maybe ya should wait a bit longer.”


Despite her sister’s advice, Hana quickly finished her food and took her dishes to the kitchen.  “I can’t wait.  I’m going over to Senpai’s!”  Running out of the room.  “Gochisosama, Kaasan!”


“H-Hey, Hana!  W-Wait up.  Otousan’ll go with you to the station at least!”  Likewise clearing his plate and getting up from the table, Fujio followed after his daughter.


The worried expression on Tsuki’s face only intensified as the two left, but it was too late to try and stop them.  Staring at her food, she fidgetted awkwardly in her seat.


Kaasan’s prob’ly just as worried ‘bout Senpai-san as she is about Hana-chan findin’ out he’s missin’.  Yanagi thought, watching her mother out of the corner of her bang-veiled eyes.  While there was infinite enjoyment to be had teasing others, making them genuinely worry wasn’t her goal.  Sorry, Kaasan.  Just gimme a day with ‘im.  I’ll give ya back Senpai-san once I’ve had ma fun.  Until then…  Trying to think of something to get Tsuki’s mind off the shrunken young man under her boob, Yanagi firmly groped herself and held her chest up towards her mother.  “Kaasan, Kaasan.  Hana-chan’s old bras are startin’ ta feel a bit tight lately.  Are there any bigger ones left, or can I have some money ta go buy some new ones?”  She asked, bouncing and shaking her breasts as innocently as she could while watching her brother turn beet red.  While under her shirt, they weren’t as well defined, but in her hands, the curve and shape of each breast was pronounced and visible.  Not only that, but the tiny man she was pressing up into her soft mammary also quivered from the more intense motion, and something warm spread across her underboob.  Hee hee, that’s it, Senpai-san.  I know ma boobs feel good.  Ya can just give in ta them.


“Ya-Yanagi!  Don’t do something so inappropriate in front of your brother.”  Shifting into mother mode, Tsuki scolded her child for the brazen action, but it did prove the silver-haired girl's point.  Even obscured, she could see Yanagi’s bosom spilling out over the cups of her bra.  Sighing, she put a hand up to her cheek and shook her head.  “You’re growing up so fast.  Even I wasn’t that big at your age.”


Turning to face Kiri was a playful giggle, Yanagi continued to grope and bounce her chest at him.  “Don’t worry, Kaasan.  Kiri-kun already told me he’s only interested in older women, so if anything, he’d be starin’ at yer boobs, not mine.  Right, Kiri-kun?”


“Why would I be interested in either of your bodies!”  Denying the pointed accusation vehemently, it wasn’t lust but fear that had him looking away from the monstrous breasts she was teasing him with, and she knew it!  “D-Don’t listen to her–  Kaasan!?  Why are you covering your chest like that?”  He asked, turning to see his mother with her arms blocking her chest.


“Kiri… you’re too old to be thinking of your mother’s chest.  No matter how much you loved to cuddle up with me before, you’re a high school student already.”  She said, apologetically.


“I told you, it’s not like that!”


As she watched her older brother try to correct their mother’s overactive imagination, Yanagi was laughing uncontrollably.  Even if it was only for a few hours, the time she had her ‘big’ brother in the palm of her hand played in her mind as she finished eating.  She knew he was just acting tough, but she couldn’t let some comments slide.  But, to his credit, it wasn’t her breasts that he fell to.  Keeping ‘im in ma sock and panties was a good idea at the time, and seein’ ‘im lick ma toes made ma day, but I definitely took it a bit too far that time.  Kiri-kun still doesn’t know I’ve caught ‘im sneaking inta ma room.  Well, if letting ‘im sniff my undies every now and then is my punishment for that, I can live with it.  And if I can get a CK4…  While she still loved her brother, he was also a petty, good-for-nothing punk who’d never get a girlfriend.  Rather than let him be alone for the rest of his life, keeping him for herself would be a better option, wouldn’t it?




It had been less than an hour since he woke up, and yet Shinichi was already completely drained.  The stuffy heat was as oppressing as the girl whose body generated it, and not even all his focus and willpower were enough to combat his physiology.  And after the first orgasm she forced out of him, his manhood was too sensitive to resist subsequent teasing, so now his crotch, and the underside of Yanagi’s breast, were coated in his shameful seed.


Damn it…  How did I let it come to this…  Disappointed in himself, despite knowing he shouldn’t enjoy what she was doing to him, Shinichi’s body was fully receptive.  Yanagi was pushing him up firmly into her breast as she went somewhere, likely back to her room, after she finished eating.  And I have to put up with this all day?  I don’t think my mind can–?!


As he tried to keep his wits about him, Yanagi’s bra fell away from her body, leaving him plastered to her underboob, as she took off her sweater.  “Didja have fun playin’ with ma boob, Senpai-san?  Let’s see how much ov a mess ya made.”  She giggled as she pulled up her now bare breast toward the mirror in her room.  “Wow!  Look at it, ya even soak ma bra a bit.”  As her fingers peeled him from her slightly moist skin, she held him so he could see just how much he was ejaculated.


The shrunken man’s cum was mixing with the bit of Yanagi’s sweat that was clinging to her, causing it to run and drip down to her stomach.  It looked to cover more surface area than he did, and there was still plenty clinging to his crotch and legs.  How did I…?  Th-There’s so much!


“Geez, Senpai-san.  If ya like my boobs so much, I could just keep ya.”  Giggling, the silver-haired girl wiped up his jizz with her finger, bringing it up to her mouth as she licked it clean.  “Mmmm!  What’s this, what’s this?  It ain’t watery either, and it tastes really salty.  How long were ya savin’ that up for, Senpai-san?  If ya weren't so small…”  Licking her lips, the blush on Yanagi’s cheeks deepened as she continued to clean herself up.  Once there was nothing left on her body, the young girl set her sights on his and her grin grew.  “Oh, oopsie.  I need ta clean ya up too, don’t I?  Here, I’ll even let ya decide how deep ya want ta go.”


“Huh?  W-Wait, n-no!  Yanagi-chan, what are you doing?!”  Held up above her face, Shinichi looked down as she opened her mouth wide and a wave of her moist, hot breath washed over him.  Once again, the detail of her maw was as fascinating as it was terrifying.  The bumps of her tastebuds, the thick layer of saliva, the sheen of her teeth, he was able to see it all so clearly.


“Like I said, Senpai-san, ya get ta choose.  Do ya want me ta spit or swallow?  I’m fine with either.”  Moistening her lips, Yanagi lowered the tiny man into her mouth and shut her mouth around his waist.  She then let go of him and began to suck on his legs, assaulting his exposed manhood as she savored his flavor.


Catching himself on her lips, Shinichi pooled the limited strength available to him as the suction tried to pull him further in.  “Y-Yanagi-ch-chan?!  S-Stop, ple–ahh!”  Trying to reason with her, Shinichi’s body was wracked with more intense pleasure as her tongue coiled around his throbbing member.  She was able to suck him up to his shoulders into her mouth, and as a show of dominance, she leveled out her head and opened her mouth again, bringing her face inches away from her mirror.  “Y-Yanagi-chan?”  Weakly laying on her tongue, Shinichi looked at himself in her mouth through the mirror.  He was smaller and weaker than her tongue and could slide down her throat with ease.  If he just pushed himself towards the back of her throat a bit more…


But, before he could deny such an inappropriate thought, she closed her lips around his once more, trapping him from the shoulders down in her salivating maw.  With a thunderous giggle, she resumed slithering her oral muscle around his body, enrapturing him in pleasure like he had never experienced before.  Unable to think straight, all he could do was let the devilish young girl do as she pleased.


Within minutes, his body spasmed once again and a fresh batch of his ball batter was defiling the mouth of his kouhai’s younger sister.  Sucking him clean as she pulled him from her lips, Yanagi swished his load around her mouth to get a full flavor profile before swallowing.  “Mmmm, yup, you’re definitely better than anyone from school, Senpai-san.  Kinda wished ya’d slide down into ma belly too, but our fun is just starting.”  Laying him out on one of her palms, the gigantic little sister brought him up to one of her nipples and massaged her breast a bit.  “But that’s right.  I promised ya something ta eat, didn’t I?  Here, all ma day-long toys love it.”  as she squeezed and teased her breast more, a milky-white liquid began to leak from her nipple, and a rich scent fill the air.


Huh?  I-Is that–!?  Before he could process what he was seeing, Shinichi was thrust into Yanagi’s lactating teat and firmly held there as she continued to milk more out of her.


“Eat up, Senpai-san.  You’re gonna need it.”  She said.


N-No… No, I can’t…  I sh-shouldn’t…  Trying to resist the enhancing aroma, the shrunken man’s body protested his decision.  He hadn’t had anything proper to eat since before he mysteriously shrunk and was starving.  Whether he thought it was right or not, he still needed to eat to have the strength to resist her later.  I can’t believe I’m doing this…  He thought as he cracked his mouth open and a thick wave of potent, creamy milk rushed in.  Shit…  It tastes too good… and I’m so hungry.  Without the mental energy left to think, Shinichi clung to Yanagi’s teat and heartily drank.




“Hee hee, looks like ya like it.  Good boy, good boy.  That’s it, Senpai-san.  Drink lots and lots.”  Cooing playfully as she held him into her boob, Yanagi’s smile softened from her devious grin as she watched him so enthusiastically drink.  Sitting on her bed, she gently held him close, ensuring he had plenty to drink.  “Ya know, my milk is only for ma toys… but if you ever want some again, I might just make an exception for ya.  We’ll just keep that from Hana-chan, okay?”  Her heart fluttering in her chest, before, breastfeeding was just a means to keep her toys for longer.  She didn’t particularly dislike it, but it wasn’t something she enjoyed either, yet something about her sister’s crush was different.  Ahh~  This might be bad, Hana-chan…  I think I messed up.  Squirming in place, Yanagi rubbed her thighs together as a heat began to build in her crotch.  He looks so darn adorable!


Feeding the shrunken college student until he was full, Yanagi was once again disappointed that she had no way of altering his size.  He was too small to put over her shoulder to burp, though as an adult, he was perfectly capable of clearing the air bubbles that rose from his stomach on his own.  Instead, she tossed him in her mouth to suck all the milk he had spilled on himself while she put her bra and shirt back on.


Not taking extra time to tease him with her tongue, Yanagi pulled the panting, saliva-soaked Shinichi from her mouth, drying him off with a pair of panties from her laundry hamper.  “Well, that was fun, but I’m sure yer tired afta such a fillin’ meal, right, Senpai-san?”  She asked as she left her room.


Resisting the urge to lick his lips just remembering the pleasant flavor of her milk, the brown-haired young man looked away from the playful giantess, using an arm to block his face so she couldn’t see his blush.  “There are plenty of reasons for me to be tired already.”  He said, not outright denying her claim as she entered a different room in the house.  “Yanagi-chan…  I know I said I’d do whatever you wanted today but–”


“But ya’d rather take a tour of ma insides afta all?”  Cutting him off with an all-too-serious ‘playful’ grin, she wasn’t about to give him an out that easily.  It wasn’t like she hurting him or putting his life in danger.  “It’s a bit cramped with Kaasan’s cookin’, but yer so small, I’m sure I got room for ya.”


“...F-Fine.  Alright, I get it.”  Sighing in defeat, Shinichi knew he had little say in the matter.


“Good.  But, I do realize yer prob’ly tired from the excitement since ya got up, so I’m gonna play some game ‘til Hana-chan gets back.”  Grabbing the large cushion in the room, the young girl sat down in front of the TV and turned on her sister’s console.  As she grabbed the controller she set her shrunken playmate down between her legs, pressing him gently against her panty-clad nethers.  “Ya can rest there, but if ya get too ‘excited’, I don’t mind if ya wanna play with me a bit.”  She added with a giggle, rubbing a finger firmly into her crotch.


There was a moment of silence as she looked down to see Shinichi staring at her sex, her panties conforming to the dips and curves even more now.  Even if she wasn’t allowed to get the bold kinds of underwear that her mother and sister had, she had learned plenty of ways to captivate and arouse boys with her conservative, cotton panties.  From the subtle gyrations of her hips, the tantalizing twitches of her pelvic muscles, and of course, wearing a pair that was a size too small, she didn’t even need to say anything to draw him in.


Sayin’ sumthin now will only distract ‘im.  Hee hee hee, how much longer are ya gonna stare at ma pussy, Senpai-san?  Monitoring him for a couple more seconds, Yanagi turned her attention to the game she loaded up.  It wasn’t until she wiggled her butt and leaned back on the large cushion to get comfortable that she heard Shinichi speak up.  After something bumped into her sensitive sex that is.


“S-Stop messing around, Yanagi-chan.”  He said, scrambling back from her gigantic girlhood.  “Get me out of here.  This is completely inappropriate!”


As he tried to scale the bulge of the cushion between her legs, Yanagi waited until he was close to its apex before shifting her weight enough to cause him to tumble back and land partially under her crotch.  “I can’t keep a constant eye on ya, Senpai-san.  Just stay there so I’m not worryin’ about where ya are, okay?”  Returning her focus to her game, the silver-haired girl only had to enforce her authority a couple more times before her sister’s not-boyfriend gave up and behaved.  However, she wasn’t able to play as well as she normally would as her thought kept drifting back to the boy between her legs.  Senpai-san’s got lots ov restraint though.  I can’t remember any ov ma other toys holding out this long.  No wonder Hana-chan likes ta tease ‘im so much.




With his attempts to escape thwarted so easily, and wanting to limit just how much he came in contact with his kouhai’s younger sister’s privates, Shinichi was forced to cling to the cushion as much as possible.  Even with a veil of cotton between them, Yanagi’s panties were stretched tight and were wearing thin in places, leaving little to the imagination of what was behind them.  The softness of her plump vulva, the steadily rising heat from her body, and the addictive, intoxicating scent that had become too familiar to him at this point, it was overloading his senses.  And yet, his mind refused to just shut down to spare him having to endure her alluring seduction.


Why is she doing this to me?  Is this all just a game to her?  Trying to think of anything other than Yanagi’s enticing, still-developing body, Shinichi couldn’t figure her out.  Yanagi-chan can be a bit mischievous, but she’s a good kid.  It’s gotta those teachers she keeps mentioning…  Why didn’t they discipline her properly after they found out?  What were they thinking!?  Even if it all started with either her or some of her classmates suggesting it, once an adult got involved they should have put a stop to it.  He could imagine all of them ending up in a similar position to his without them consenting to being shrunk.  Well, Yanagi-chan is also pretty cute, I guess.  Tsuki-san is a beautiful woman and her children take after her quite a bit.  A bit too much…


Recalling his experiences with both mother and daughter’s bodies, the resemblances were more than skin deep.  There was a slight firmness to Yanagi’s breasts that Tsuki’s had lost, likely due to one’s still growing while the other’s had fully matured, but otherwise, Yanagi’s skin was softer, smoother, and springier.  While Tsuki’s scent had a fuller, more potent bouquet that gently seduced the senses, Yanagi’s was lighter and encouraged you to breathe it in.  However, he couldn’t resist either’s innate ability to arouse his repressed lust, no matter how hard he tried.  In that, they were almost exactly the same as he faintly remembered when Tsuki stopped holding herself back and started pleasuring herself with him.


Swallowing the building saliva in his mouth, he looked back at the gigantic girlhood anxiously awaiting his touch.  The smell seeping through the thin barrier of cotton was calling to him, it wanted him to touch it.  N-No… No, I-I can’t.  I-If I do, then I’m not better than her teachers!  N-Not to mention…  For a moment, the smiling face of his annoying, yet adorable kouhai flashed through his mind.  Though he still couldn’t figure out what his feelings for her were, he knew that if he did anything with her younger sister, that would be a betrayal of everything they had built up together.


And yet, as quickly as Hana’s face came to mind, it was replaced with a stronger vision of Tsuki’s lustful grin and Yanagi’s playfully seductive smirk.  Each persisted longer and stirred a more primal instinct within his mind, painting over any thought he tried to remember of his endearing kouhai.  So he stared at Yanagi’s panties, unable to look away or close his eyes, falling back into it as she jumped in her seat and turned quickly as somebody else entered the room.


“Grrrr!  Senpai!  Where did you go?!”  Loudly complaining as she stormed in, Hana’s voice was enough to break Shinichi from his trance as he turned away from Yanagi’s body.  “Why aren’t you checking your phone?!  Your adorable kouhai is trying to contact you!”


“Ah!  H-Hana-chan!  W-Welcome back.”  Caught off-guard by her older sister’s sudden arrival, Yanagi greeted her as her hand came down into her skirt and she pressed Shinichi into her panties.


Uzaki!?  I’m right here!  Yanagi-chan, let me out!  Never before was Shinihci so happy to hear Hana’s voice, and with renewed vigor and defiance, he squirmed to free himself.  Even if it led to an awkward explanation needing to be made, he needed to let her know he was there.  Yanagi-chan!  Please, just stop this alrea–!?  Fighting for his freedom, Shinichi froze up as, in one motion, the thin sheet of cotton behind him was pulled out from under him, and two squishy mounds of flesh embraced him from either side.  H-Huh…?  Before he could react, instead of the scene of the young girl’s fingers blocking his view to the rest of the room beyond her skirt’s hem, flank by slender, soft thighs, was replaced by a curtain of moistened, striped fabric.  And then, the light from beyond the veil vanished as those thighs he could have seen before slammed together, leaving him in the dark.  Ya-Y-Yanagi…chan?  Wh-Where…?


Unable to see, and all other sounds muffled by a pounding heartbeat and squelching flesh, Shinichi tried to reach out but was pulled deeper into the slick, tight crevice.  As his mind caught up to what had happened, a drop of something sweet flowed into his agape mouth and Shinichi’s eyes rolled back in his head.




Sitting up as her sister came barging into the room, Yanagi had been too distracted to hear her approach and reacted in a panic.  On instinct, she slipped the shrunken boy pressed against her crotch into her underwear to keep him hidden without taking into consideration his placement on her body.  The nectar slowly seeping from her blossoming flower aided in her petals embracing her sister’s crush, and instead of hiding him in her underwear, her body was inviting him deeper.


Oops.  S-Sorry, Senpai-san.  I wasn’t meanin’ ta push ya so deep just yet.  She thought as she closed her legs and the brief, and very pleasant, burst of erratic motion from the shrunken young man ceased just as quickly.  Heh, y-yeah.  Knew it was too early fer that.  He was doing better, but Senpai-san’s heart’s still too pure.  He’s not in yet… b-but…  Rubbing her thighs together, feeling her sensitive folds grind against his firm body was rapidly stoking her lust.


“Yanagi!”


Snapping her attention back to the cause of this unindented but welcome acceleration of events, the silver-haired girl tried to compose herself.  “Sorry, Hana-chan, what were ya sayin’?”


“I was asking why you’re in my room without my permission again?”  The busty college girl asked, folding her arms under said impressive rack as she stared down at her.


“Aw~  C’mon, Hana-chan.  Ya don’t hafta take it out on me.  If ya can’t find Senpai-san, ya can play a few rounds with me instead.”  She said, taking a bit more pleasure in leaning forward to grab the second controller as she applied more of her weight on the boy in her girlhood.  Ah…  He’s in…  It wasn’t much, just a small part of his body, but she could feel it clear as day.  The drooling hole between her folds had gotten ahold of a new toy.


“I don’t see how getting beat by you will make me feel better,” Hana said, though still taking the controller and sitting down, letting the matter drop.  “But it’ll help me practice so I can beat Senpai when I see him next, I guess.”


“Hee hee hee, Senpai-san i-is all ya think about these days, eh, Hana-chan?”  Trying to compose herself as they switched over to a multiplayer game, Yanagi couldn’t get her mind off the pleasant feeling lump in her excited sex.  Guess I’m no better taday though.  If Senpai-san were moving, I don’t think I’d be able to fool Hana-chan.  As her hot folds coiled around Shinichi’s unresisting body, there was at least one part of him that stood firm and poked into her.  Leaning forward a bit more again, she pressed her body down on the shrunken manhood and a quiver of delight worked up her spine.  Ahn~  O-Oh…  Senpai-san…  Ya really are… u-unlike my u-usual toys.  Ah!  N-No.  I gotta c-control m-maself, o-or else this could get dangerous.


Splitting her focus between playing with her sister and enjoying her time with Shinichi, Yanagi wasn’t able to dominate Hana like she usually could.  Though she was still managing to win their matches, it was only by slight margins.  However, the longer they played, to closer Yanagi got to the point of no return.


“Ha-H-Hana-ch-chan…  Th-This’ll h-hafta be our l-last r-round.”  She said, looking at the time.  With lunchtime approaching, it would be the perfect opportunity to stop without rousing the oblivious girl’s attention.


By this point, it was only because Hana was too engrossed in beating her to look close enough to see that rather than rocking back and forth in a nervous panic trying to win, Yanagi was desperately grinding her crotch into the cushion.  Her sex had fully pulled the shrunken young man into its embrace and his breathing and unconscious licking of her engorged folds was bringing her rapidly to climax.


“Heh, what’s the matter, Yanagi?  Can’t match your big sis today?”  Fully immersed in having fun, Hana didn’t let up and pressed her advantage.  “Looks like you’re in trouble now!”


“Ahh~!  N-No…  W-Wait…”  Barely even pushing any buttons anymore, Yanagi furiously ground her girlhood into the cushion and floor as tension gripped her body.  The shrunken college senior in her body was twitching more violently as her sex tightened its hold on him and coiled around him.  “Y-Ya can’t…”


“Yes.  I.  CAN!”  Finishing their game in dramatic fashion, Hana jumped up in victorious excitement.


Tipping over the edge just as her sister defeated her, Yanagi fell backward as euphoric satisfaction washed over her.  “N-Noooo~!”  The violent spasms of her tiny toy only heightened her experience and she stared up at the ceiling as a new warmth spread inside of her sex.  Placing a hand on her stomach, her devilish returned, enjoying the sensation.  “Ahhh~  I messed up.”  She said, trying to get up quickly, but having little strength in her legs.  That’s kinda dangerous, Senpai-san.


Helping her sister up, Hana pulled Yanagi in and hugged her.  “Thanks, Yanagi.”


“Hmm?  What for?”


“Don’t act like you don’t know.  You let me win to take my mind off Senpai.”  The older sister said, letting her go.  “You usually cream me when we play.  Ahhh~  I feel a bit better now.”  Stretching her arms high in the air, the energetic girl’s infectious smile returned as she headed for the door.  “Now I’m getting hungry.  Let’s get some lunch.”


Oh boy…  Hana-chan’s obliviousness strikes again.  Though, I guess it saved me this time.  Not sure how her older and more worldly sister was able to misread such obvious signs, Yanagi was thankful for her thick-headedness as she followed after her.  “Sure, but I gotta go ta the bathroom first.”  She said, darting down the stairs.


“Oh, is that why she was so fidgety?”  Hana asked aloud as she heard the bathroom door close.




Because he wasn’t too deep inside of her, Yanagi was able to retrieve Shinichi’s unconscious body easily and clean out the hot, sticky mess he left behind.  Had he been a bit deeper, there might have been cause for some concern but as it was, she could continue to keep him in her panties without issue.


As she joined her sister and mother for lunch, pinning the young man under her sex made the food taste even better.  While she ate, there was a burst of frantic movement in her crotch for a moment before his body when limp once again, which was an amusing thought to her.  Waking up in a gigantic pussy must have been quite the shock, but she wasn’t about to end the fun yet.  The day was only half over.


After eating and changing into a light grey day dress over a dark, long-sleeve shirt, she left the house to go to a manga cafe that she liked and shop for a few new bras.  Once she was in the room she rented, instead of opening any of the manga that she brought in with her, she sat down on the cushioned mat and reached into her panties.


“Alright.  Wakey, wakey, Senpai-san.”  Pulling the shrunken man out of her moist folds, her love hole was reluctant to let him go after all the time he had spent in its embrace.  And with the momentary fits of motion that teased her sex when he regained consciousness, she was tempted to leave him there, but she had other plans for him.  Bringing the heavily panting man up to her mouth, she licked him clean, savoring the mixture of their flavors.  “Mmmm~  Ya really do taste yummy, Senpai-san.  I bet Hana-chan’ll eatcha right up without realizin’ it if yer not careful.”


Seeing light and breathing fresh air for the first time in hours, Shinichi didn’t have the energy to fight Yanagi’s tongue off as she cleaned him up.  Even after she finished, the scent of her love juices clung to his skin, marking him.  Cracking open his eyes and wiping her excess saliva out of his eyes, though they were past the point of him covering his up meaning anything, he did on instinct.  “Ya-Yanagi-chan…  This needs to stop.  You can’t keep doing these sorts of things.”  He said, trying to appeal to her and ignore the pleasant, fruity scent lingering on her breath.  “You’re young, and I know you’re probably really curious about that sort of stuff, but you can’t do it with just anyone.  You need to treat your body better than that.”


Smiling down at the dark-haired man, Yanagi shook her head and hugged him into her chest.  “Ya know, yer really nice, Senpai-san.  Much better than all my classmates and teachers.  Even the ones that didn’t wanna play with me changed their tunes afta shrinkin’.  But ya don’t hafta worry ‘bout me playin’ with ma other toys like that though.  You’re the first ta get ta play with ma pussy directly like that, I usually keep ma toys outside ma undies ta prevent… accidents.  But ya can crawl back in any time ya want.”


“O-Oh… okay, that’s good, I guess.”  Blushing and turning away from the gigantic teen, Shinichi tried to cover his face to hide his embarrassment.  “Wait!  No, that’s not what I meant!  Yanagi-chan, you should only do that kind of stuff with someone you really like, and not until you’re older.”


Giggling at the honest and responsible answer from the mature young man, the sliver-haired girl brought him back to her lips and kissed him playfully.  “That’s why ya were ma first, Senpai-san.  If yer not careful, I’ll steal ya from Hana-chan, or rather, I’m gonna do everything I can ta make ya fall for me before tomorrow so ya decide ta spend the rest of the break as ma toy.”  Pinching his arms and legs between her fingers, Yanagi exposed Shinichi’s body and licked her lips as she eyed his erect member.  “And it looks like I already got yer body’s attention.”


As the younger girl’s face approached, Shinichi squirmed and tried to free himself from her grip.  “Ya-Yanagi-chan!?  W-Wait!  That wasn’t the deal!”  He said, frantically trying to get her to stop as her breath washed over him, causing his cock to twitch painfully.  “J-Just one day!  That’s what you said.”


Extending her tongue and licking the underside of his member, Yanagi nodded.  “Yup.  Play with and listen ta me for one day, and tamorrow I’ll give ya ta whoever ya want.  But if ya remember, I also said that ya could choose ta stay with me longer, and I never said I wouldn’t try ta convince ya ta choose me.”  Grinning devilishly, she licked his sensitive shaft again, twirling the tip of her tongue around his throbbing cockhead.


On instinct, his body pressed into her soft, wet tongue to seek pleasurable relief from all the stimulation she had been subjecting him to.  From all the walking and sitting she had done to get to whether they were, he was on the cusp of ejaculating once more.  “N-No!  Yanagi-ch-chan.  S-Stop…”  Yet still, his mind fought desperately to get her to stop.


Pulling her face back, Yanagi’s smile faded as she thought for a moment.  “Hmmm… ya know, Senpai-san, I’ve been thinking.  I’m still acting within the terms of our agreement, it's not ya didn’t know how I like ta play with shrunken people, but I don’t think ya have listened ta a single thing I’ve said all day, have ya?”  While there was an annoyance in her tone, the playful amusement in her little discovery couldn’t be missed.  “So, does that mean ya didn’t mean taday but tamorrow for our deal?  ‘Cuz, that’s what it looks like ta me.”


“What!?  N-No…  I-It’s not that…”  Unable to deny what she said, Shinichi realized that whether he deemed what she was doing to him appropriate or not, he was going back on his word.  “But even then…  Th-This is…”


Puffing out her cheeks, Yanagi shook her head and clamped her lips around his erection.  “If ya break our deal, that means I don’t hafta ever let ya go, Senpai-san.”  She said, sucking on his rod with deft precision despite the vast size difference.  “If ya don’t start playing along, I’ll keep ya in ma pussy every night and squish ya in my boob every day until ma body is all ya think about.  Maybe I’ll just swallow ya too, since that was also part of our deal, wasn’t it?”  Verbally berating him as she assailed his senses with pleasure, she stopped abruptly and pulled him back from her lips a bit, and set him on her hand.  “Or ya could be a good Senpai-san and do as I say.”  Opening her mouth wide, she held her hand with him up to her lips and extended her tongue to him.  “Now, climb inta ma mouth.  Get yerself off on my tongue or I’ll be sending ya down to ma belly instead.”




As much as he wanted to protest and set the young girl straight, her mere presence was enough to get him to hold his tongue.  She hadn’t listened to anything he had to say so far, and from the slight edge in her voice, her patience was running thin.  He was stuck and completely at her mercy until he found out how he was shrunk and returned to normal.  But even then…  I can’t just…


“Ten~  Nine~  Eight~  Seven~”  Not bothering with issuing another warning, Yanagi started counting down to apply pressure, pausing for a moment between each number to give him time to climb into her mouth.


Damnit!  If I don’t do something, I’m going to really become her toy.  Panicking as he couldn’t think of an alternative solution, he took a step toward her tongue and reached out to touch it.  Immediately, Yanagi stopped counting and opened her mouth wide for him with the corners turned up in a satisfied grin.  I can’t believe I’m doing this…  Crawling into the sweltering oral cavity, Shinichi flinched and turned to look back as the young girl slowly closed her lips to seal him in.  A-Alright…  I just have to wait until she’s happy.  Yanagi-chan’s at least always kept her word to me so far.  Bracing himself for her slimy tongue to slither to life and tease out another orgasm from him, the shrunken college student waited a few seconds, but nothing happened.


Other than the thunderous humming coming from her throat and howling of her inhaling and exhaling through her nose, she didn’t do anything.  Her saliva was rising as she gently swayed her head from side to side, but made no effort to impede, dominate, or devour him.


Yanagi-chan?  I thought…  Confused at first, Shinichi remembered what it was she told him to do.  He climbed in himself, but she told him to pleasure himself in her mouth.  She wasn’t going to force it on him, he was going to have to do it willingly.  N-No.  No, I can’t.  If I do, I’ll–?!  As he tried to reject the idea, the pooling drool in her mouth forced Yanagi to swallow.


Tilting her head slightly back, and contracting the necessary muscles, she used the back of her tongue to keep him from slipping down her throat, but Shinichi’s stance broke in the involuntary action.  Falling onto the warm, soft oral muscle, a jolt of pleasure robbed the mobility from his body as his erect manhood slide over the bumps of her tongue.


Acting without direction for his mind, his hips thrust into the teen girl’s mouth as his arms wrapped around her slender tongue for support.  Ahh~  N-No…  I sh-shouldn’t…  I have to stop!  Even if he knew in his mind what he was doing was wrong, the young man’s body continued to seek out pleasure and release in the young temptress’ mouth.  Opening his mouth to speak, moans stole his voice as his hips rutted more forcefully into Yanagi’s tongue and soon he was burying his face in it, licking the powerful muscle and swallowing her sweet, lustful saliva.  Yanagi-chan~!  Squeezing her tongue as tightly as he could, Shinichi’s cock twitched violently as another thick load of his semen rushed up and burst from the tip, defiling the young girl’s mouth.  The shame gripping his body and mind was drowned in the intoxicating relief as he slumped limply against her tongue.


Rocked by a satisfied giggle as she swallowed his cum, Yanagi again held him to the roof of her mouth to make sure he didn’t join his sticky satisfaction in her belly.  However, the increased pressure on his sensitive, still-erect manhood triggered his long-repressed lust, smothering any logic tenuously clinging to his consciousness with primal drive.


Ya-Yanagi-chan!




Ah~  Here it is.  Senpai-san’s sprayin’ his yummy cum all over ma tongue!  Finally getting the results she desired, Yanagi happily drank her reward while keeping Shinichi in her mouth.  Whether it was because he was backed up for so long or just how his body produces the stuff, the young man’s seed was thicker and more potent than anyone she played with before.  Whiffs of the pungent cum rose up into her nose as she swallowed, igniting the lust in her nethers.  Mmmm~  Oh, this is really bad, Hana-chan.  I think I’m too far gone.  I can’t give ‘im up afta all this.  She thought as she lazily stroked her flower.  What should I get Senpai-san ta do next–!?  Hmm?  Senpai-san?  As she was about to pull the limp-bodied young man from her mouth, renewed vigor filled his tiny body and he resumed passionately humping her tongue.


With her increased state of arousal, having him rut so forcefully with her oral muscle fanned the embers of lust smoldering in her dripping folds.  Leaning back against the wall, she pulled her panties aside and began coating her fingers in her viscous love fluids, bringing them up to her mouth to lick clean before returning to coat them once more.


Hee hee hee~  Senpai-san’s finally lost control ov ‘imself.  He’s violatin’ ma mouth.  Getting more than she hoped for, the silver-haired girl embraced the development, letting him enjoy himself fully and spraying more loads of ball batter into her mouth.


Eventually, she started using her tongue to match his pace, drawing out as much from his as she could until his seemingly-bottomless stamina ran dry and he fell from her lips into her waiting palm.  However, even though his strength had failed him, his lust was still going strong as he was still weakly humping her palm as she giggled at the debaucherously adorable sight.


“Geez, Senpai-san.  Hana-chan must ov really got ya pent up, or is this all ‘cause ov me?  Have ya secretly been wantin’ ta sleep with me too?  Hee hee hee, ya should ov just said so.”  While she was mostly just teasing, Yanagi’s girlhood ached at the thought of being pushed down and ravaged by the tall, handsome, intimidating young man.  “But I wouldn’t be able ta let ya use ma pussy.  Ya’d knock me up for sure in one shot with how deep ya’d reach and how much ya cum.”  Pulling up the hem of her dress, she lowered him down to her exposed sex as she imagined the rugged beast between his legs parting her flower.


Plowing forcefully all the way to her deepest depths, she couldn’t even imagine herself taking his full length in as a bulge would poke up from her stomach.  Despise his intense eyes and scary face, he’d still show concern for her, asking if she was alright, but she’d embrace him through the pleasant pain.  They kissed passionately, he’d drive her mad with pleasure and after the deed was done, she’d cling to him and leave his impressive cock in her as they fell asleep.


Spreading herself for him as she got lost in fantasy, the young teen giggled to herself.  Geez, I’m turning inta Kaasan, though I wouldn’t mind if…  Bringing Shinichi closer to her engorged folds, Yanagi was about to slip him back inside of her love hole when he fell from her quivering fingertips and into the gap between her underwear and body.


Sliding down her perineum, his body came to a rest in the dip of her anal ring, and without hesitation, driven by pure lust, he began caressing the delicate hole with feather-light licks.


Clenching her butt cheeks from the unexpected stimulation, Yanagi pressed her hand against her anus and squirmed in delight.  “Ahn~  Senpai-san, ya perv.  Yer licking my bum without even asking or bein’ told ta?  Hee hee hee, well, that’s fine.  I like havin’ my bum played with.”  She said, pressing him deeper into her puffy anal muscle.  “But it’s better if yer inside ov ma bum.”  Shoving the young man entirely into her rectum with her finger, Yanagi suppressed a moan in her throat.  “Mmmm~  Sorry, Senpai-san.  I couldn’t help masel–eep!?”  Before she could apologize for what she did though, Shinichi continued to lick and rut against her intestinal walls, unhindered but the foul smell trapped within.  “Hee hee hee.  Wow~  Most people end up gaggin’ the first time I shove ‘em up ma butt.  Ya really are a pervert deep down, aren’t ya, Senpai-san~?”  Giggling as she wiggled her plump rear on the floor and fixed her panties, the sliver-haired girl let him pleasure her through her butt on his own.  “But that’s fine, since Imma bit ov a perverted girl as well.”




Enjoying herself for hours at the manga cafe before going lingerie shopping, Yanagi left Shinichi in her colon for the rest of the day.  While out, she ran into a couple of her classmates who wanted her to play with them over the break, but she turned them down.  Unlike the boy currently in her butt, they had all gotten too boring for her, too obedient and weak to satisfy her.  As with her teacher that morning, she teased them saying if they deleted their accounts while shrunken, she’d consider keeping them as pets, but she was sure that would be enough to dissuade them from pestering her in the future.


By the time she got home, it was already getting dark out and after walking and playing with Shinichi so much, she had worked up a sweat.  Going straight into the bathroom, the air was still drawn and warm, so she quickly stripped and pushed the thoroughly tired and unmoving college student out of her butt.


“Ahh~  That was a fun day, right Senpai-san?”  She giggled, holding him up as he regained consciousness.  “Now I really wanna just keep ya as my pet permanently.  Whaddya say?  I’ll let ya stay in my bum since ya liked it so much.”


“Ya…  Yanagi-chan?  Wh-Where…?  No… you c-can’t…”  Delirious from the pungent fumes tainting his lungs, though he could barely think straight, with his lust completely sated, he had regained a bit of his reason.  “You promised…”


“I know, I know, but… well, I’m sure ya’ll come around eventually.  Now, come on.  Ya smell like ma butt–!?”  Dismissing his reluctance, she was sure she could get an agreement out of him after she cleaned him up and played with him a bit more.  However, before she could get into the bath, the door to the hall slid open.


“Huh?  Yanagi?  Why didn’t you say you were–?!”  Pausing as she saw her daughter naked with the tiny man she had been looking for all day in her hands, Tsuki gasped, covering her mouth to keep from shouting.  “Sa-Sakurai-kun?!”


Reflexively hugging and burying the struggling shrunken man into her cleavage, Yanagi turned her body away from her mother while looking back at her.  “I’m keepin’ Senpai-san, Kaasan.”


“N-No!  I’m not done with him yet.”  Without even thinking, Tsuki replied, only to break out into a deep blush and get flustered.  “Ah!  N-No, wh-what I meant to say was…”


Grinning devilishly, Yanagi grabbed her mother’s wrist and pulled her into the changing room, closing the door behind her.  “Yer not surprised Senpai-san is so small, Kaasan?  I see, I see.  Maybe ya should join me so we can work something out.”  Dangling the prized man between them, Yanagi giggled as she skipped over to the door separating the changing room from the bath and motioned for her to enter.


Fidgeting nervously, Tsuki couldn’t think of anything to say and nodded, stripping as she entered the bathroom with her youngest daughter.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282