- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains the long-awaited interaction of the Brobi mother/MILF with the lillis.

Sam was stunned into silence upon hearing Emily’s narration. He’d lived with Isabel for over a decade, although he was closer to Maddie, with she being the same age. Nonetheless, he’d been entirely in her mercy this whole time, and she’d never taken advantage of it.

They sat on the floor of the desk, with Sam’s arm awkwardly around Emily for a few minutes as she quietly sobbed after telling her story. “Come on” he said, as they stood up, and began to walk the short distance to her small mini-house. She evidently needed some rest after the ordeal, and she could get it when Isabel was away.

As they entered the front door. Sam stopped cold. The home, evidently built with some brobi 3-D printer, a project of some Engineering club at Isabel’s university, was well-made. Upon entering, one would enter a large living/common room area, with two couches and a TV. On the right and left of the great room and kitchen were 4 doors. 3 of the doors were open. He could see inside the rooms. At first they looked like a normal college girl’s bedroom. Flowery knick-knacks, a handful of posters, pink pillows. But he realized, these rooms were a tombstone. The 3 girls, including his sister, had been cruelly murdered. Crushed under the pussy of another girl, or drowned in a condom.

Emily grabbed his hand and led him into one of the rooms. “This was your sister’s room”. Sam’s eyes gravitated towards her desk. On the desk was a small framed photograph. It was his family’s Christmas photo from nearly 11 years ago; the Christmas before Jennifer had leveled his city. He saw a picture of his father and mother for the first time in 10 years. He choked back tears and asked “did she ever say what happened to mom and dad?”. Emily just shook her head. “Presumed dead in the levelling”. She patted his shoulder “same as my parents”.

“I’m sorry to burden you”. But there’s a reason for it. You have to see this, what those two bitches (Isabel and Jennifer) have done.” He shot her an irritated look. “and what they plan to do” she finished. “I heard them talking last night”. “the other girl, your girl, whatever her name is, is staying local next year for college.; she’s going to community college. But Isabel is working to get you into the lilliputian college program. You’ll be eligible for the growth procedure, if you can survive years with her”. “I, I, have long resigned myself that I won’t survive all 4 years”.

…..

The house shook slightly; then more and more violently. Had the girls returned so quickly? Impulsively the two lillis rushed over to the window.  Standing above the table was an attractive brunette of about 45. It was Jennifer. Her hair was wet and done up in a bun; fresh from the shower.  Clad in a fluffy white bathrobe which ended mid-thigh; the sash loosely tied. She leaned over the desk to get a look at the lilli structure, her g-cup breasts spilled out from the top of robe, becoming pendulous; towering hundreds of feet to the two lillis. “Hii”. “Sam, we need to talk, come keep me company”. Sam sheepishly walked out of the house’s front door. “you too, girlie” Jennifer commanded. Emily was now face to face with the woman who had murdered her entire family. This made Sam uneasy. He knew she wouldn’t want to comply. He also knew that Jennifer, this flirty MILF, was capable of killing Emily for disobeying her without a second thought. She’d killed far more for far less. After a few seconds, there was still no response from inside the house. “I’ll get her” Sam volunteered as he dashed back in the house.

Emily was seated on the bed that had belonged to her sister. “Tell her she can just kill me”. As Sam began to speak, she cut him off quickly. “I’m done being a fucking pet. It’s bad enough being one to her slut daughter”. He was getting desperate with her irrationality and said “think this through- after all that your family has been through, don’t you want to carry on their line. And Jennifer might free you”. Emily rose from the bed and slapped him. He reeled in shock for a second. “You need to be a man. Stop groveling”.

Suddenly, an object burst through the wall of the other side of the house and the two lillis screamed. It was the tip of a fingernail. Jennifer’s fingernail. “I said come out”. She snapped at the two, a second after crushing half the house. Sam’s mind reeled. He knew he had been feet away from death. Jennifer could’ve easily crushed him. Emily was right, he needed to acknowledge the reality about these women. He realized he and Emily were holding each other; wrapped in each other’s arms. “So this is it”. He said. As they waited to be crushed, they heard some noise on the brobi scale.

“Mom?”. It was the younger daughter, Maddie, clad in gym shorts and a tank top, sweating from her workout. Jennifer abruptly turned around. “Yes, honey?”. “Where’s Sam? I wanted him to come with me to the mall”. Jennifer grinned strangely at her daughter. Maddie didn’t really understand what she was about to do next. She leaned back against the desk, and placed her hands on it. She lifted herself up….

The two lillis saw Maddie and thought she might be their salvation. They rushed out of the compromised structure and were running towards the corner of the table. Jennifer was discreetly hiking up her short bathrobe in the back, so her daughter couldn’t see. They could see the fat MILF butt; each cheek 300 feet wide by 500 feet tall; coming down. Emily; having been of a survivor-type after all the incidents; had began sprinting first. She was a pace or two ahead of Sam. Her heart was in her throat both from exertion and from the sky darkening around her as the ass came down. She didn’t know whether she’d make it or not. At the last second she looked behind her and up. She appeared to be right on the edge, but Sam had fallen a few more paces behind her. With horror she watched as the supple skin made contact with the wood of the desk. For a split second, she saw her new boyfriend engulfed by the skin before she herself was blown a few dozen feet away from the giantess butt; the displaced air blowing her forward. She might’ve broken a couple of bones, but she’d made it.

In a daze, she vaguely remembers hearing Jennifer and Maddie’s conversation “Uh, no… I haven’t seen him. I think Isabel had him”. She couldn’t hear Maddie’s response. “Come on, let’s get out of Isabel’s room; I’m going to make lunch”. “Ok mom” she heard Maddie reply. The two brobis evidently left the room.

Emily lay on the ground; immobilized. She tried to walk a couple times, but immediately collapsed in a painful heap; realizing she’d broken more bones than she’d thought. She figured she’d wait there until Isabel or Jennifer came back to finish her off. Instead after about 20 minutes; she saw the olive-skinned figure of Maddie approach the desk; magnifying glass in hand. She examined Emily. “Are you alive?” she whispered. Emily struggled to her feet but collapsed again. But Maddie had the answer she needed. She placed out her fingernail. “Are you able to climb up?”. With her remaining reserves of strength she climbed up before passing out.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review- I value the feedback!