- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some of you asked for more interaction with the mom. 

Jennifer hummed to herself as she lifted the mop bucket into the tub of Maddie’s bathroom and began to fill it with water.  She opened the cabinet underneath the sink and froze for a second. She saw the small structure that had been Sam’s house. She felt a brief pang of regret over ending his life. She’d killed many Lilliputians in her 45-years, but none that she had known for so long. They were, frankly, an infestation. She’d worked to buy her house and property after the divorce from her ex-husband and didn’t like their entitlement and intrusion (never-mind the fact that they were there first- in Jennifer’s mind, why couldn’t they join another lilli settlement?). Every time she would see Sam outside of the presence of her daughters, and sometimes when they were playing with him, she was so tempted. That day, when he landed on her shoe, he had been a small boy, just 10 years old. As he matured into an adolescent boy, the same age as her daughters, she knew that he was very horny for them.

Sam had been afraid of her. She remembered back to a couple years prior, when she was doing Maddie’s laundry. She’d gone over to the laundry hamper, but she saw some movement. In one of Maddie’s pink lingerie panties, she saw Sam struggling out. He didn’t want to get caught up in the laundry. But what the fuck was he doing in her daughter’s panties? That little pervert, Jennifer had thought. She’d stomped off to Maddie, and asked her if she knew that Sam was poking around in her panties. Isabel told her, she’d been ok with it. Jennifer got madder. Would she give any random boy her panties? Maddie had told Jennifer that it had been her idea. She liked the idea of the little guy down there. It was a very awkward situation, but Jennifer was skeptical. Maddie was a sweetheart who couldn’t hurt a fly (she had been adopted, after all, not inheriting the family meanness), and may have been covering for the little pervert. She stormed off, Sam still on her fingertip to her own bedroom. Jennifer dropped Sam in the sink. He landed on the stopper and struggled for a few seconds as it was slick. He regained his footing and looked up at her with terror. She imagined he was looking at her ginormous, skyscraper size tits looming over him. “Seems like after all that play, you need to be cleaned”. Sam was just a couple millimeters tall. The pressure of the sink would’ve blown him away. He started to scream and beg her. It turned on her on so much. Just as she began to rub herself, Maddie saved him again. She was calling for her mom with some bullshit request, probably deducing that her mom was up there punishing Sam.

Now, Jennifer again saw movement from Sam’s house. What the fuck? Had he somehow escaped and Maddie saved him for a 3rd time? No…it was some new lillis. She didn’t recognize them. They appeared to be a young man, a young woman, late 20s, and two young children, maybe 4 and 6 years old. A little family. ‘How cute’ , Jennifer thought. “Who…are you?” Jennifer boomed at them. She saw the man wince. The woman visibly shook with terror and held the two children. “We….we….are friends of Maddie. Your…wonderful daughter, she saved us”. Jennifer grinned. Sounds about right. “Oh”. “Well, she’s not going to be home for a few hours”. She grinned again. “I want to show you two adults around”. The husband and wife looked at each other, but evidently concluded it was best not to disobey a woman that could crush them and their kids under her fingertip. The mom was whispering furiously to the kids, telling them, ‘don’t worry, she is a friend, we’ll be home soon’. The young couple obliged and hopped up on her fingertip. Jennifer was irritated by her daughter allowing these vermin in. She thought it would be time to teach Maddie a lesson. She had such an underserved sense of moral superiority for treating lillis well. She also never had to care for them as much, as Jennifer had with Sam.

It was time for Jennifer to start dinner. She thought BLTs seemed like a perfect dish. She fried up the bacon waiting for Isabel to come home from practice. She kept the tiny couple next to her on the counter as she cooked, perhaps foreshadowing their fate.

Maddie finally walked in the door. “Hi Mom” she said brightly. She was clad in her soccer uniform, glistening with sweat from practice. Isabel sat down at the table. “Hi honey”. It was showtime. She began to spread the mayo on the bread. Then she scooped up the young couple on her fingertip. They resisted a little, but had no choice. She dropped the wife down on the mayo. Soaked in the liquid she flailed around; mostly immobilized. She then placed the bacon, and other ingredients lightly on top of her. The tiny woman might be in pain, but she wasn’t going to be crushed just yet. She rose and brought the plate over to Maddie. The husband was now screaming and weeping at what was to be his lovely young wife’s fate….