- Text Size +

Mission Accepted!

Pearl Clan Secret

Regardless of whatever prank Akari may have been plotting, you couldn't deny you felt incredibly nervous when being left alone with the flat-chested blonde. You'd been with Akari the entire time since you shrunk, so the sudden change was a little unnerving. “It's hardly a surprise that such a generous being as Almighty Sinnoh would grant me something as special as you..” She gently caressed your shoulders with her fingers as she paced around Akari’s main room for a bit. You couldn't deny, the massage was.. definitely winning you over. “Ah, I mean, someone– of course. That said, if what Akari said was true, you would be an immense help to me today. Would that be an insult to Almighty Sinnoh though..?” She sat you down onto Akari’s storage chest and continued her pacing. You were rather tempted to ask her what exactly Akari had told her but something much bigger had caught your attention. Bigger and Pecha Berry shaped. As Irida paced back and forth in deep thought, you noticed just how wide her hips were, how tight and short her shorts were.. You’d hardly noticed it before now, but whenever she turned around to pace in the other direction, her ceremonial obi would briefly flash you a view of her backside that was admittedly extremely attractive, even in your current state. She finally seemed to make up her mind as she clasped her hands together and nodded before turning to face you, making eye-contact with you with a fierce expression on her face. “Alright, listen up! Akari tells me she tends to carry you around in a.. uh, unique way, but that it really helps her stay calm during stressful situations! I cannot let my people down by failing to negotiate with the Diamond Clan today, and I promised Akari that I’d keep you safe, so I’m sorry– but this is the best way forward!” She promptly untied her blue satchel and started to unwrap the sash keeping her obi in place before you could even begin to protest. “Whoaa! If anything, I'll probably be distracting, come on, you're overthinking things–” The obi fell to the floor, leaving her thin shorts being the only thing separating you from her massive heir-bearing ass. “I assure you, I have weighed my options. Foresight is one of my main ideologies as leader of my people, I give you my word that I’ll attempt to be as gentle as I can.” She dropped her shorts, exposing her wobbling pale ass to you. You thought the rest of her was pale, but her ass was practically the colour of a miltank’s milk. Lacking any imperfections aside from a single small brown birthmark on her right cheek, her hands seemingly sunk into the doughy, cushiony flesh as she attempted to grip her cheeks. “This is rather embarrassing, actually..” She backed up and sat on the edge of the crate you were on, causing it to wobble under her weight. Irida finally managed to get a grip on her fat ass and strained to spread it, flashing you a sight that made your heart skip a beat. Her raw, pink asshole clenched tightly around what looked like a pearl. It was just barely visible, almost entirely consumed by her greedy anus, in fact if it weren't for the small amount of string attached to it laying limp at your feet, it probably would be. “D-Don't just gawk at me, help me pull them out. This is normally something I only share with Palina, so you should consider yourself honoured..” You really didn't like where this was going. Why exactly did she need them removed? Akari didn't exactly keep you INSIDE her ass outside of a few incidents. Maybe, she just felt indecent about the idea of it being right in front of you all day. You sighed, knowing there wasn't really any other option..

You wrapped your hands around the cord, which was mercifully soft and easy to grip as it had been made from Jumpluff cotton, and began to tug at the massive pearl with all of your strength. You pulled and pulled until you felt like you were going blue in the face and relented. You knelt on one knee and took deep breaths to catch your breath only to realise you'd just barely pulled the first pearl half way out. You could see her powerful muscles stimulating, urging her to clench the pearl back inside her. You had to act fast before she obeyed her hungry ass subconsciously. You again pulled at the cord, this time imbued with herculean strength, just enough to pop the first pearl out of her. Her ass was quick to shut tight, but you were sure to pull as much as you could while she was still gaping. Meanwhile, Irida panted like a Houndoom and breathlessly urged you to continue. You wondered if there was more to this than she had let on originally, but, it wasn't your place to judge, you just wanted to get this over with. You again tighten your grasp around the cotton cord and tossed it over your shoulder, pulling at it as you would a sleigh. It wouldn't be as quick as the first tug, but this way you'd tire yourself out much slower as well. Having turned your back to her ass though, you were caught off guard when the second pearl popped out and rattled against the wooden chest, but this wasn't the only thing forced out of her ass. A wet, ear piercing fart sputtered into the air as her ass was gaping from the pearl’s diametre. Puuuurrrtllll! You attempted to ignore it as best as you could, having been exposed to your fair share of poots in the past thanks to Akari, and yet when the scent hit you, you thought you'd pass out. “F-Fuck..” You mumbled under your breath, covering your face with one of your hands. Akari didn't exactly experiment with food much, she was simply content with her potato mochi. As such, you always sort of knew what to expect from her ass, and had even become somewhat numb to it. Irida, though.. it was clear she lived off the land she adored. Her fart reeked of various rotten fibrous berries. You definitely understood why exactly she kept her ass plugged up with these pearls now. “Oh, stop your coughing! It's not that bad! .. Is it?” You would have loved to lay into her and tell her just how horrible it was, but the amount of words you'd need to describe it was not worth breathing in even more of that stench. You simply trudged on, continuing to fight against her powerful anal muscles in the sick game of tug and war she’d devised. Eventually, however, she seemed to feel bad for you, or probably more likely realised she'd be late for the meeting if things continued at the pace they had been going. Irida reached behind herself and began to assist you in removing the final pearls.

When all was said and done, she was left gasping for air and red all over from arousal. She took deep breaths and fanned herself, trying to cool off before the next step of her scheme. On your end, you stepped away to the furthest edge of the chest away from the strung together pearls as they stunk of her ass.. You looked down and considered taking the risky jump to run and hide. Irida had behaved really unhinged up to now, and you were afraid of what she'd do next.. You turned to face her as she rummaged through her blue satchel pouch, pulling out various dried nuts and berries. Maybe she had changed her mind and was making room for you in her bag? Relief washed over you as you made the connection in your head, and you continued to eye her curiously, watching her take out some thin red thread that was wrapped tightly around a twig. It looked to be the same colour as her obi, so you could only assume it was used to sew up holes and tears in it, something important for someone travelling the wilderness, no doubt. She paused and held it in her hands for a moment, most likely in deep contemplation before she spun around and walked towards you with a stern expression on her face. “I hope that you will consider this an honour, in a way.” You didn't understand what she was playing at, well, really, you really convinced yourself that it wasn't what it seemed to be when she plucked you by the arm and dragged you to the centre of the chest, back to the still steaming hot anal pearls. “For someone who isn't betrothed to me to touch my pearls, and a foreigner to Hisui no less..” You felt your blood running cold as the hope of evading another day of having your senses assaulted by a woman double your size dwindled. “I-I only touched the cord, though..” She rolled her eyes and pressed into your stomach, pinning you against one of the pearls. “W-Wait! Come on! I’ll just distract you from your meeting, please–” You felt the air in your body be squeezed out of you as she wrapped the red thread tightly around your body, taking care to restrain all four of your limbs in the process. You were shocked if anything that as far as you could tell, your circulation hadn't been cut off anywhere in the process. Irida stepped back and took a careful look at her handiwork, ensuring your safety before failing to stifle a chuckle. “Hah- Sorry, it's just– you look so small compared to the pearl! It's pretty pitiful. I hope your brief stay inside me will teach you to appreciate the gift Almighty Sinnoh bestowed upon you.” Of course, these words caused quite a stir of emotion to ripple through you, but of all the feelings of anger, panic, disgust, and fear, one thought in particular struck out to you though. You were genuinely upset about the idea of her undoing all the hard work you put into taking the pearls out of her ass, regardless of how irrational it was. You shook the thought from your head and attempted to tug at your bindings, earning a scowl from the towering woman. She brought the thread down to your level again and wrapped it around the pearl one last time, tying a knot around your arms. Fuck. Completely bound, now. Irida let out an exasperated sigh and picked up the first, or perhaps last sphere depending on one's perspective, and turned away from you. Taking a big nervous gulp, you could only watch as her phat ass began to completely take up your field of view. Her doughy cheeks rippled and parted as she bent over, dragging the pearls along with you towards the centre of her bum. You immediately began to notice an unpleasant trait of her butt that you hadn’t before– the nauseating musk of days old sweat. You already picked up on the fact she didn’t have the best time at controlling her body temperature but this.. This was absolutely unfathomable. The position you were bound was unintentionally cruel, as you would be forced to stare down her hungry hole the entire time it devoured the pearls preceding you. With a gentle push of her thumb, the first pearl swiftly disappeared behind the clan leader’s powerful sphincter. “Nnh, nice and easy, now..” She whispered to herself before beginning to insert the next pearl on the string. You decided to keep struggling against her tight knot in the meantime, finding very little success aside from pulling loosening the knot around one of your legs somehow. Of all things, that would serve you the least in this situation! The pearl you were attached to lunged forward when her ass swallowed the second on the string, leaving only one pearl left before it was your turn to be fed to Irida’s asshole. You found your eyes watering as the air this close to her asshole felt salty somehow, and could only cringe as you were given a very intimate and close up view of each individual muscle in her shithole slowly creep around the pearl and squeeze it, as if it had a mind of its own. Quite naturally, this spurred on an even stronger fight or flight reaction than you had experienced up to this point. You kicked your one freed leg around repeatedly, attempting to unravel the thread that bound you to little success, as the pearl ahead of you completely disappeared behind the wrinkled pink hole. You could feel the heat radiating off of it.. There was nothing left for you to do now but to take a deep breath of air while you felt her soft spinchter brush up against your feet and pulsate from your touch. “Be sure to take a deep breath, you'll need it..” Irida warned as she placed her thumb on the top of your head and began to push down on you. Your face contorted from disgust when you felt the velvety surface of her asshole beginning to crawl up your legs. You almost wish you hadn't struggled so much now as the realistic fear of your threads becoming loose inside her and leaving you stranded in the girl’s bowels crept into your mind. She continued to tug you up to your waist until she stopped to catch her breath. You could feel her anus squeezing you in sync with her hand fanning herself. Considering the fact it was squeezing around your intimates, your face went crimson as you weren't entirely sure of how to react to the perversely pleasing feeling. Though this was merely the calm before the storm as you’d soon learn. When she resumed, she applied a lot more pressure on your head, threatening to give you a migraine if it weren't for the fact that her asshole was more than eager to oblige her attempt to stuff you inside her. You clenched your eyes shut and took one last breath of fresh air as the pulsating muscles consumed your head, submerging you in the warm darkness of her ass with a wet pop. “May you come to appreciate the vast space within my body Almighty Sinnoh bestowed upon me with as I have..”

Mission Completed!

Pearl Clan Secret

Reward: x1 Pearl String