- Text Size +

Irida let her buttcheeks spring back into place and sighed. She brushed her hands across her thick milky white thighs, further stoking the flames of her libido. She grimaced a bit before standing, accepting that as much as she'd love to focus on the pleasing pressure that you and the strung together pearls put on her, she knew she had to start preparing to head out the nearby Galaxy building for her meeting. She set about putting her shorts and decorative obi back on as you stewed within her. If there was any brightside to be found within Irida’s anal obsession, it was that she was significantly less tight than Akari. You recalled the time your head was ‘accidentally’ stuffed into Akari’s ass during one of her nights out with her coworkers and remembered just how tight of a seal it had formed around your head. Irida’s innards were unpleasantly warm and stuffy, but it was apparent that prolonged insertions had made her loosened up enough that you could at least breathe in the incredibly minimal amount of excess air that had travelled through her body. With a final knot tied, Irida stood in front of Akari’s mirror and ensured she looked presentable enough. She gently smacked herself on the face and muttered a demand to herself. “Okay, Irida. No conditions, no concessions. Do not let the heretical Diamond Clan undermine the importance of our nobles. Even if Adaman is a little cute.. for a man with a Bidoof’s brain at least..” She shook her head and concentrated again. “Now, go make ‘Lina proud!” Finished with her peptalk, she marched out to the Galaxy Building.

Mission Accepted!

Diplomatic Promiscuity

Irida’s insides seemed to clench around you with each and every step she took. The painful experience made you really appreciate how close Akari lived to the town hall, as even the mere idea of Irida’s walk lasting longer than it did made your body ache ever stronger.. Two muffled voices greeted her, both masculine. You attempted to make out what the two men were talking about, but found the task impossible thanks to the growling of Irida’s stomach from above you. “We did have a lord in the coastlands until a few years ago.. A tragedy took him from us.” You picked up on the sorrow in her voice. Whatever they were talking about, it seemed serious. “My clan simply cannot tolerate any more desecration to our late lord’s seat, I implore you to keep the Diamond Clan out of the coastlands until Lucas can investigate the situation!” The negotiations seemed to be taking a dramatic turn as Irida raised her voice and began to clench tightly around you. Her heartbeat began to race as she threw down the gauntlet. “Yes, they most certainly should take our side if you continue to act foolishly! By desecrating the sanctity of Lord Arcanine’s seat, you’d be desecrating me and my honour as well!” If the man she was talking to was that Adaman guy she was muttering about back in Akari’s house, you figured she wouldn't be too fussed if he actually did 'desecrate her.’ After all, she already had the toy you were fastened to inside of her when she came into the village, it was very likely she wore them in anticipation for this meeting. No one could possibly look at her and guess that she was such a closet pervert, but you knew a side of her that most will ever get to see after today. You listened to her heartbeat grow louder and quicker as a loud masculine voice replied, this time somewhat intelligibly. “Galactic’s forces will not in– The rest of his proclamation fell below the volume threshold that was audible through Irida’s generous ass, but you got the jist. He must have been the man that Akari worked for. “A-Ah.. right. My apologies, commander.. I suppose I can tolerate at least one Diamond clan member to stomp around the Coastlands for now, but I urge caution not just for my sake, but for yours as well! Strange things are happening, I mean it..” Though you were definitely, totally absolutely, not at all sarcastically, interested in the politics you were listening in on, it was around this point in the meeting that something within Irida’s guts began to growl and hiss repeatedly. Owing to the experience around pokémon you acquired over the course of your life, you were never really afraid of monsters. Sure, before you were old enough to train your own, the wild pokémon in the tall grass around Floaroma were intimidating, but they were just dopey little Bidoofs at the end of the day. That being said,what you heard deeper into this woman’s bowels had your hair standing on end. The guttural foreboding growls slowly became louder and louder, as her heartbeat increased as well. Though at this rate, the idea of whatever that horrible monster inside of her was reaching you frightened you so much that you couldn't swear by the fact that it wasn't your own heart pounding that loudly. It elicited a primal fear in you that not even Darkrai had managed- as the nightmares it inflicted on you felt real, sure– but this WAS real! With your mind beginning to fray from anticipation, and a fair share of oxygen deprivation, you began to scream at the top of your lungs and struggle against the tight ropes again. You knew it would be dangerous to get loose in here, but you convinced yourself that whatever was coming would definitely be worse!

Irida held her breath. She felt a cramping pain in her gut. Strolling around like this always freed up some trapped air in her guts, so she was confident that it was nothing to worry about. She'd just have to pass wind, something she really had no shame about in private, but would simply die if she was seen. Beads of sweat were forming on the clan leader’s head as she walked past groups of villagers, clenching her cheeks tighter and tighter until she made it back to Akari’s accommodation. She slid open the door, stepped in, and at long last, let out a relieved sigh and began to squat. The noise was at its loudest now, and if anything you only succeeded in tightening her knots in the midst of your panicked struggle. Irida knelt onto Akari’s bedding and slid her fingers under the waistband of her shorts, pulling them down to her thighs. Next, she clasped the cord, the only indication of her lewd secret, and began to pull on it. As she did so, the fleshy, wet walls around you began to pulsate and a rotten odour invaded your space. Somehow worse than the eye melting smell was the extreme pressure you felt all around you. Your ears popped and your head began to hurt, you were afraid you were going to explode! Was this.. really the power of Irida’s flatulence, or was it some sort of unseen evil? You wouldn't wonder long. The more Irida’s rosebud began to expand to accommodate the first pearl’s exit, small portions of her fart escaped through the littlest cracks, creating tiny, nigh inaudible squeaks. Though, the minute the pearl popped out, all of the distortion world seemed to break loose. Whilst still gaping, Irida let out a monstrously loud bubbly fart, relieving both herself and your frail body of its uncomfortable pressure. BBBBBHHHUPPPRTBBPPT!!! “Aaahaaa~~~” It was clear from the near orgasmic sound she elicited that she had held it for the entire meeting, or perhaps she was always like this in person? She did seem awfully eccentric and like she had her head in the clouds from how Akari spoke of her. You sighed, not really wanting to think about it. You just hoped she was actually taking out the pearls, and not just trying to release her trapped wind.


Luckily for you, she was indeed removing her pearls to free you, as she promised. Unluckily for you, she had much more than one poot to pass through her putrid pearls. You counted around six or seven in total by the end of the whole ordeal, but you think you might have passed out before it was over as it was more than just a little foggy. “Oh, please, one sent by Almighty Sinnoh, please forgive me!” You stood on Akari’s mattress and could only see the top of the blonde’s head as well as her red crown as she knelt before you. “I truly didn't expect to have such a hard time freeing you, I promise!” The experience was hellish. You definitely had reason to hold a grudge against her. But.. “Just.. relax, okay? I'm sure Akari will be back soon anyway, it's no big deal..” You spoke without even consciously considering your words. You hated it when people begged you like that, you just felt really bad.. and she did seem genuine enough, at least. Irida sat up and smiled weakly. “I promise you upon my honour as a follower of the true Almighty Sinnoh that I’ll make this up to you one day, I mean it!” She reached out a finger, and it took you way longer than it reasonably should have to figure out what she was doing. You gripped the tip of it with your entire hand and she wiggled it, moving you a little more than you'd like to admit in the process. “Well, you could begin by bringing me a berry to eat or something..” Based on the confusion visible on her brow, she seemed just about as surprised you didn't lose your appetite after all that as you were. That said, you can barely imagine eating anything but berries now. Did that make you no better than a pokémon yourself..? ..Best not think about that for now.


Mission Accepted!

Diplomatic Promiscuity

Reward: x1 Chesto Berry