- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

character: jinx prompt: science


To say you were uncomfortable having to conduct your research in Zaun would be a massive understatement. You were repulsed by the place, its wanton disregard for safety, the chemical addicted citizens, and frankly, it just outright stunk due to the city’s severe pollution problem. Although, you truly did have no other choice. Your home of Piltover had too many laws and safety regulations on the other hand. Fair as they were, you couldn't afford to be stifled any longer.. So far, your tests have had positive results. The chemical you created was capable of increasing your height, strength, speed, even your accuracy with a dart gun, for all intents and purposes, you were on the verge of a breakthrough. A little dose of chemical could turn anyone into a supersoldier, the idea of the wealth you could earn through such a business spurred you on– but nothing remains secret for long in Zaun, especially not from her. You knew she was probably on her way now, reputation had it that she never shied away from an opportunity at obtaining a new flashy toy. You had already decided to pack up your things and flee back to your hometown. Sure, she may follow you there, but there were quite a few wardens there, two in particular that even Jinx herself may not want to tangle with. Though before you could finish packing your delicate and volatile equipment, the building shook violently as an explosion rocked it. She was here. Your hired guns engaged in a firefight with the renowned criminal that sounded hopeful initially, surely not even she could resist such an outnumbered situation. You slid across the floor and double locked your door just to be the safe side and continued to listen in on the invasion attempt. You always knew when Jinx started to fire her weapons as she always seemed to unload full rounds with little regard for mercy. Slowly but surely, the returning fire burnt out, and all you could hear was her insane laughter. Fuck.. “C’mon, let me in. I just wanna talk~!” She begged into the door, causing you to back up a bit from fear. “I know you're in thereeeee~ Why else would it be locked? Let me in, or I’ll huff, and I’ll puff..” She ominously began to pace her words as if she was counting down. You decided to make a mad dash for the back of the room, just in the nick of time as another explosion shook the building, blowing the locked door away from its hinges. “..And blow you away!” She concluded with a cold chuckle as she stepped into the room. You stared down the pale bluette as she slung Fishbones over her shoulder and removed Zapper from its holster to take aim at you. You let out a gasp and fell to the floor, avoiding her shot by the skin of your teeth. “Oooh, nice one!” She shouted, unphased by your fight for survival. You looked around on the floor for anything to protect yourself with, noticing one of your prototypes lost amidst all the broken glass and shrapnel from her rocket launcher. You grabbed hold of the chemical bomb and pressed the button, knowing that you would at least have more of a chance of fending her off thanks to its superstrength. “Ohoo, an explosive? Now you're stealing my style!” She turned the corner with a big grin, staring directly at the flashing orb in your palm. She raised Zapper and fired at the power orb, expecting it to be a typical grenade. The resulting burst of sparks and smoke left you dazed and confused, as electricity ran through your body, you felt your body growing stronger and weaker repeatedly before blacked out.

Tap. Tap tap. Flick! Your head spun as you were rudely awakened by a painful whack across your face. You were surprised to even be alive, and your gut reaction was to start running for your life, though unfortunately you quickly realised that your legs were being held firmly in place by two, pale white, warm fleshy orbs. No, that just wasn't possible! You looked up to spot an all too familiar grin as well as a pair of piercing pink eyes. You were being held in her cleavage, your invention had done the opposite of what it was supposed to do! As a scientist, you admittedly found the alarming discovery to be very fascinating, you assumed it had something to do with the electric shock from her gun. As someone being held captive by a complete lunatic though, you were terrified! “Rise and shine, dweeb! I like what I see, so you're gonna tell me exactly how to recreate it, or else..” You tensed up initially, but proceeded to push one of her buttons without considering the potential outcomes. “Or else what..?” If you could give yourself a slap to the face for that, you would. Unfortunately your hands were pretty occupied by the whole Jinx’s cleavage situation. She smirked and giggled, sparing a moment to think of a few twisted responses. “Hmm, I’ll stomp you like a bug, or, I’ll drop you in one of the ditches in town.. or– or, I’ll feed ‘ya to a yordle!” You cringed, feeling her breathing increasing in speed from the excitement at all the potential ways she could make your life hell. “Oorrr, I could just do this..” She brought her hands up to her chest and began to squeeze her breasts together tightly, gradually increasing the pressure her cleavage gripped you. You wouldn't resist her interrogation tactic for long, much to her disappointment. “F-Fine, just write this down!”

You were surprised that she kept up with your instructions without issue, even predicting some of the next steps without you. Clearly, she was insane, but far from stupid, she was brilliant. You couldn't help but think about how in a different world, you could have been her research assistant instead! Alas, Jinx had no interest in going on the straight and narrow any time soon, especially not without trying out this new weapon herself. Relieved of your duty, you let out a sigh of relief. “N-Now then, if you could perhaps try using the device on me again, without the electric shock, I could probably increase in size again and we'll never have to see one another again, yeah?” You thought your proposal was reasonable enough, but evidently Jinx found it to be utterly hilarious, seeing as she broke into a giggle fit. “Hahaa, and what, let you warn people?! Pfbth! That would spoil the surprise!” She dug into her cleavage, finally pulling you free of her tits’ death grip. This alone was relieving for your tired, overheated body, but considering her motivation for it, you were scared shitless. “Whuh.. No way, I’ll even destroy all of my notes, seriously!” You pleaded upon deaf ears as she lifted you above your face and looked up at your squirming body with a cheshire grin. She proceeded to stick her long tongue out of her lips and run it along your kicking legs and up your crotch. Your body reacted quite naturally to her invasive manoeuvre, much to your frustration. “Awh? See? You like it! Just consider it a favour, yeah?” She mocked and began to lower your body down the length of her tongue, still holding your arms above your head. “S..Stop! It's not what it looks like, please! I could develop other weapons for you!” You screamed desperately as she proceeded to lay you against her tongue. As soon as your entire body was against it, she released your arms. Anticipating that you’d immediately make a mad dash for freedom, she quickly slipped her tongue back into her mouth, you included, and shut her jaw tight. You screamed and fought against her prodding tongue with all your might until she inevitably grew bored of your fight for survival, ending it with a series of small gulps that left you plenty of time to wriggle your way down her throat. Gasping for air, she felt tingles run throughout her body. She really loved a meal that fought back, it left her feeling so roused up! With her new toy, she could make a snack out of anyone she liked, too. “Hmhm..~ Now, who first? Fat Hands or Hat Lady? Decisions, decisions..” She stepped out of your lab, giving you one last farewell in the form of a dismissive belly pat as she moved onto far grander schemes.