- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

character: palutena prompt: past

An old adage states that history is written by the victors. Never did that ring true louder than in the case of Goddess Palutena, very few followers of her cult can even claim to know that she once shared her throne with Medusa peacefully. Fewer still can comprehend how it is possible that two practically polar opposite primordial beings were capable of coexisting at all. The truth, however, is that they were much more alike than she would be happy to admit. Guilt for her past was one of the goddess’ motives to care for humanity as she does, yet her primal hunger, craving for sacrifices like her sister is what keeps her away, why she created the heroic and pure Pit to lead her armies in her place. Palutena simply knew the very same truth that you and thousands of unfortunate human souls did.. Trapped with her wobbling ass, her massive bosom, padding her legs and thighs, all of her sacrifices have fueled her beauty for millennia and kept her youthful. Though centuries passed you by smacking against the crotches of her many lovers, being squished against her marble throne and massaged by loyal angels, the horror of your sacrifice never escapes your memory. You again find yourself reliving it as Palutena prattles on about an enemy to her champion above you..

In the era of dark and light, long ago, you had been a simple farmer, like many humans just simply trying to survive the harsher era of history, when mythical monsters ran amuck more freely. Life was hard, and often it seemed like a coin toss decided your fate, if you were to be scorned by Medusa or blessed by Palutena. You were happy to say your little farm had fallen on the latter end of the spectrum. She would often appear in her blinding radiance to protect you and your fellow workers from monsters, and even Medusa herself at times. Always, she smiled so sweetly and her words sounded like the most beautiful birdsong ever composed. You understood the owner of the farm had to pay a sacrifice for her blessing, but you were all too thankful to ever consider what exactly she was offered. You simply toiled, ate, and lived. A simple life but it was a life you were glad to have. On an especially scorching midsummer afternoon though, you witnessed an attack from a hideous beast. Its breath poisoned the crops and wilted them the very instant they were exposed. Like many times before, you fled and hid in a shack with one of your fellow workers. Before long, you heard the ever dependable voice of the goddess arriving and going to battle with the foul demon. The anxiety you felt dissipated and you began to make small talk with your colleague to pass the short time needed for her to vanquish the monster. “So.. uhm, have you seen Thesus?” You asked, scratching your chin, feeling genuinely concerned. Thesus was yet another hand on the farm, he was pretty experienced at that point, he'd been the only person that still worked with you from when you first started, he was a dear friend, and ever since the last monster attack he'd gone missing. You were certain that he survived, but.. “No, I fear not, friend. I too ponder on these frequent disappearances..” The worker responded before they were interrupted by the shrill screech of the monster meeting its end. You were all ordered to always stay put until she left, unless told otherwise, but you really resented the rule because the brief glances of Palutena left you boiling with lust.. but this time you were ready. You carefully moved a small panel of the wall up that you'd prepared and peeked out..

Disposal Ahead

Though the view wasn't perfect, she certainly was. She carried herself with confidence towards the plot of ruined soil and knelt before it, seemingly mourning the loss of plant life.. Beautiful and thoughtful, she really was the whole package, you thought. She stood back up and turned around to face towards the direction of your shack, causing you to nervously flinch a little, but as the amazonian sized woman squatted, you felt relieved that she didn't seem to notice you, yet intrigued enough to keep risking it. You stared up her powerful, muscular yet feminine legs up to her knees, still pristine as if she hadn't been kneeling in the soil mere moments ago. Your gaze carried up to her gut, obscured by her perfect white robe and golden accessories, yet not enough for you to not notice it compressing inwards. You squinted harder and looked back down between her legs and your heart nearly stopped. From behind her flowed a nearly unbroken current of muddy scat, riddled with various bones of unknown origin. Your cheeks felt flush with embarrassment as you witnessed such a beautiful being doing something so.. disgusting. Memories of spreading manure after attacks flashed into your head, connecting the dots as you realised all along, she was curing the land by.. You stared into something piercingly green- her eyes. She smirked, seemingly teasing you, but your bones felt a chilling cold you never experienced before- true unbridled fear. She caught you, what was she going to.. She winked, causing you to stumble back in shock. “W-What ever is the problem, friend?!” Your coworker asked. “Nothing, I swear that I merely stumbled ..” You responded, your voice doubtlessly dripping with anxiety. You both jumped out of your skins when you heard a loud knocking at the door. You gulped, accepting responsibility for your perversion, immediately you raced to the door and cut off the coworker to answer the door.

Disposal Over

“It's safe to come back out now, let's get to work!” shouted the all too familiar voice of your boss. Far from what you were expecting but at least it was better than divine punishment. “Yes sir..” You mumbled and walked out the door, just to have it slammed in front of your colleagues’ face. “Here they are, as you requested, Lady Palutena.” Your boss knelt as the goddess materialised before you. “G-Goddess!” You cried out and also fell to your knees. “Is this how I am to be rewarded for my generosity, mortal? To have my modesty preyed upon by perverse human eyes?” You struggled to find the oxygen to speak as you repeatedly stammered and breathed heavily, both honestly very embarrassed and very afraid of what she might do to you. “Look me in the eyes when you are speaking, mortal!” She raised her voice causing a jolt of anxiety to travel up your spine. You straightened up and nervously opened your eyes to receive a surprising view. She had turned around and lifted up her robe, mooning you with her bountifully fat ass. Each cheek had to have been twice the size of your head and just as thick too. “..Because if I’m correct in my assumption, I commend your bravery, little mortal. I issue you a challenge for the rite to receive a special role in the land of Angels. Spread me and plant a true love’s kiss at its centre. Show me how much you truly love my ass!” You really weren't sure how to react at all. This seemed like a horrible prank, but it couldn't be- no mortal could possibly disappear and appear on a whim, not to mention her utterly divine feminine figure. “Uurh..” You nervously squeaked, earning another veiled threat from the divinity. “.. Or is it that you don't appreciate what I do for humanity? That would be very ungrateful of you..~” You certainly didn't want her to get that impression! You decided to give in to your sinful urges to show her exactly what you thought of her body. You sunk your trembling hands into her soft, smooth cheeks and struggled to grip them due to how hard you had to press to get through all the cushioning she had on her derrière. Once you did, you pulled them asunder with all of your might until her bleached, perfectly pink halo of an anus was finally exposed to you. It still emitted a slight funky scent from.. Gulp, you didn't really want to focus on the thought for long, so you went for a kiss, pressing your lips against her asshole. You felt the amazonian woman shudder from the sensation, you hoped it was one of pleasure and not discomfort, unfortunately for you, with little premonition, Palutena summoned her staff into her hand and tapped it into the ground. You felt your arms and legs painlessly become numb in that very instant, causing your strained grip on her gigantic asscheeks to cease, allowing them to clamp together around your head with a suffocatingly tight grip. She stood up and you felt your legs helplessly begin to dangle from her as she effortlessly held you in place with her mere ass. She looked down upon your boss with a warm smile. “Your sacrifice is most excellent as always, I will continue to honour my ends of our covenant.” He knelt down before the goddess, issuing words of prayer much to her boredom. She was more than eager to depart now that she had a new plaything to take with her back home. Sprouting her wings, she made her exit, although you lost consciousness early along the journey.

Cold. Smooth.. White. These were the first three words to come to your mind when you regained your awareness. You sat up and marvelled around at your immaculately sculpted surroundings. Almost everything you could see was made from polished and glistening white marble.. There was definitely no refuting it, you were not in the mortal realm any longer. Human hands were simply incapable of the detailing in this room. You stepped over some large white feathers and began to feel up on the wall. Surely, there had to be an exit from this chamber After a bit of struggling, you decided it may be smarter to just call out for help. This was Angel Land, surely anyone who would hear you would be more than eager to come to your aid. “H-Hello..? Anybody?” Almost as if in response, a panel of marble behind you slid down into the floor like a door. You turned to face the exit and immediately felt a rush of humid air hit you. You hesitated, naturally, but stepped through the slightly foggy wall. The door slam shut behind you causing you to shudder. Nowhere to go but continue to walk through the heavy cloud of steam now. The whole situation felt so eerily familiar.. Eventually, you were greeted by the sounds of water flowing, and before you laid a massive pool of water. The marble floor beneath your feet eventually became stairs leading into the water, much to your discomfort. You were very uncertain about taking the plunge and began to inch away from it. Suddenly, all of the obscuring steam began to rush upwards and dissipate, and sitting in the pool before your eyes was Palutena herself once more, though significantly larger than when she appeared on earth. “Like one of your depraved little fantasies, huh? I know what you are, mortal. You're a perverted little thing.” She sat up and addressed you directly, water and soap dripping down her imposing and flawless form. She knew about your dreams..? You never imagined the goddess of light to be interested in wet dreams, surely this had to be a test. “I don't know what you speak of, Lady Palute-” You were interrupted by an annoyed, uncharacteristic grunt from the goddess. “Oh, come on. Don't be so boring! I know how often you think of me, I’ve brought you here to live out the rest of your days in bliss. Just admit it and you'll be mine!”

She began trudging through the water towards you with an intense glint in her eyes, causing you to really start considering the logistics of trying to flee. “S-Sure, I've thought about you a little lasciviously before, but.. isn't it unbecoming of a goddess to be interested in a mortal like me?” Palutena grinned like a shark as she ascended the steps out of the bath, keeping her gaze completely dead set on you whilst she circled behind you. Massive drops of water crashed down from the sneering divinity as she cast a dark shadow over you. “As a goddess, shouldn't I get to decide that? Besides, protecting you human beings can be so stressful.. Why don't you just sit still and repay the favour, hmm?” You felt yourself trembling, looking up between her legs offered her absolutely no modesty. Her womanhood drooled hungrily and her bleached pink asshole winked excitedly. You.. couldn't deny your own arousal, but this was just utterly unbelievable. That she would be so casual and kurt about something so taboo. You felt like a mouse in a cat’s grasp as well, a feeling that would prove tremendously astute before the evening was over.

With a sigh, Palutena began to bend her knees and lower herself towards you. You felt your body tensing up as you watched her womanhood rapidly approaching. She was.. going to use you as a– You let out a panicked shriek in the nick of time, you attempted to run away but only ended up perfectly aligning yourself for a different hole. Palutena sat down with little hesitation, having not anticipated your last minute panic, so your body quickly invaded the goddess’ quivering ass, up your hips. “W-Whoa! How.. perverted. Your degeneracy is beyond my expectations, little mortal, but if your wish is truly to be fed to my holy hindquarters, so be it!” You protested as loudly as you could, but your quiet little squeaks were hard enough to hear to begin with, now they were utterly inaudible, echoing hopelessly throughout her bowels. The goddess leaned back, applying more of her weight onto your trembling legs. The pain you felt was ironically unholy, her ass was so tight from a lack of play that you couldn't sink further into it, but your body couldn't possibly withstand the weight of the massive patriarch. “Nnh, come on. Kneel. Give in. I know you want it, I can feel it..” She pleaded seductively as she fingered her cunt. The horrific implications of the situation were not lost on you at all. What would happen if you died in the afterlife? Would you? Would you just be stuck in this.. h-harlot’s ass for all eternity?! You wouldn't have to contemplate for long, your legs finally gave out painfully causing you to bend forward a bit, stretching her asshole enough for her to finally sink all the way down on you. She shuddered as her bare ass smacked against the marble, no longer having anything to resist it. “Fuuucck! Humanity is worth protecting, if only for moments like this! Squirm for me! Die for my pleasure, and be thankful you aren't dying to Medusa!” You couldn't believe your ears. On Earth, she pretended to be so holy and perfect, yet here in her bath, she spoke like a common whore- and valued you even less than one. You wanted to fight back- you wanted to escape, but you knew full well there was no way you could resist a goddess, nor her clenching ass. You decided to give one last petty resistance, a vain attempt to die freely and on your own terms- you didn't resist at all. You stayed as still and stiff as you could, much to her frustration. “Come.. on! Give me something to remember! I can only get away with so many sacrifices before people notice!!” She whined as she intensified the rate of her masturbating. “Nnhh, unwise of you to gain the ire of someone who can easily absorb your soul, mortal!” She threatened this time, stifling a moan as she did so. You hadn't accounted for that, and it was a more than effective threat. Unfortunately for both of you though, as much as you would have loved to oblige her after that, you were already growing too weak to have much of an impact. You would pass out before too long, and true to her word, she condemned your soul to be trapped within the ass that devoured you for all eternity. So many other voices greeted you in this jiggling purgatory, but all of them sung her praises, all of them having volunteered for this sickeningly, including your missing coworker..