- Text Size +

The next day, Michael and Sheila had gone out and my other brothers James and Joe had gone to work, leaving my mom and I alone again.

She was laying on the couch and I was laying out in my
recliner when my mom called to me.

“Come here. I want to see how you feel as a seat. Come
on,” she called me like a dog. She had gotten up and patted her hand where she had just been sitting. I knew where this was going, and I was so excited. I was already feeling horny.

I went over to the couch and lay down, my head right
where her seat was. I looked to my left and up a bit to see my mom’s butt. I hoped she was going to take the pants and underwear off before sitting on my face.

“Don’t worry, sweetie. I know what you want,” she said. She then pulled both her pants and underwear down and lifted her shirt up a bit, exposing her huge butt. My boner was beginning to hurt now.

“You ready?” she asked as she stepped over to me. As she did that, her FUPA was now in front of me.

“Are you going to sit on my face, mommy?” I asked.

“That’s what you want, right?” she asked.

“Well, could I first….lick you?” I asked.  My mom then began to feel hot in her loins.

“Yes, you can, baby,” she said. she then got so close to me, her FUPA covered my face. I began to lick all around it. I wanted to shove the whole thing into my mouth, but it was too big.

My mom then lifted her FUPA, exposing her vagina in my face.

“You want me to lick your pussy, mommy?” I asked.

“Mommy has to pee and the bathroom’s too far,” she said. My heart was racing. This was about to be the best time of my life. “Open wide.”

I opened my mouth and my mom began to pee, peeing in my mouth at first, but when I closed my mouth, she was peeing on my face. She moaned as she finished peeing.

“Thank you, my human toilet seat,” she said, then turned around. “Ready for my butt?”

“Yes, mommy. Please sit on my -” she didn’t let me finish my sentence before she squatted down and brought her large blubbery, bubbly butt on my face. It was now completely covered with flesh and fat. My mom then covered the rest of my body with a blanket.

“That’s so none of your brothers see this,” she said. She then sighed. “You have a real comfortable face.” She rubbed her huge butt on my face. I moaned, telling her I loved her.

She sat there for a little while before I heard the rumbling.

“You hear that?” she asked. “Mommy has to fart. What better place to fart than on your face?” With that, she blew one of her legendary bubbly farts on my face, moaning after she was done.

“Woo! That smells,” she said, laughing as she waved her hand in her face. “You like that?” I nodded.

“I think you need to get more of the next blasts,” she
said. She then sat up, opened her buttcheeks and placed her butthole right on my nose. I think my nose even got interested into her butthole.

“Much better, right?” she asked. I nodded. She blew many more big wet farts on my face, forcing me to smell it as my nose was right in front of her butthole.

She would say things such as “Yeah, that’s right. Smell it” and “you love mommy’s big, wet farts.” She would even say “this is all you’re good for now. Being my slave and fucking me.”

I wasn’t sure she was completely wrong about that, either. If this was all I was good for, I was more than okay with it.