- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chat was titled by ChatGPT as:

Power Play With Feral Male

abc3643


World-building background for a story:

1. 15 years earlier, all males in the world have been shrunk to 4 inches tall.

2. All females are well-aware of what happened and seeing tiny males is commonplace.

3. Many males are feral like mouse-sized animals although they can speak English.

4. Many women and almost all girls treat these tiny males like pets or playful animals.

5. However, many other women consider tiny males as vermin and enjoy the power they have over the males.


Here is the background for this story.

1. There are two women, Barbara and Filene.

2. Both women are about 50 years old.

3. Both women work for a large company.

4. There is a park on company grounds.

5. Many feral men live in this park and are usually treated well by women.

6. Filene and Barbara both smoke cigarettes and they often take smoking breaks together sitting at on bench in the company park.

7. Both women stub out their cigarettes outdoors by dropping them on the ground and slowly grinding them with their shoes.

8. Filene is ambivalent about the feral men.

9. Barbara enjoys dominance.  In particular, Barbara is vengeful over what a former male boss had done to her years ago before all males were shrunk.


The scene:

Barbara and Filene are sitting at a company park bench and smoking after eating bag lunches.  It is a warm spring day in May. Both women are wearing pencil skirts, blouses, and black stiletto heels.  A tiny man is near the bench hoping to avoid being seen.  He is hoping to eat some crumbs of their food when they leave.  Filene sees him and offers him a bit of her sandwich bread tossing it too him and encouraging him to take it.  Barbara watches.  Filene leaves saying she needs to go back.  This leaves Barbara watching the feral tiny man.  He looks up at her hopeful she will give him more.  Instead, she decides to play with him indulging her fantasies of power and revenge.


Describe this scene with dialog.  In particular, what does Barbara say and do once she is alone with the tiny feral man?  Give specific details.


ChatGPT


Barbara and Filene are sitting on a bench in the company park, smoking cigarettes after eating their bag lunches. The day is warm and sunny, with a light breeze rustling the leaves of the trees around them. Barbara is wearing a pencil skirt, blouse, and black stiletto heels, while Filene is dressed in a similar fashion.


As they sit there, a tiny feral man approaches the bench, hoping to go unnoticed. He is hoping to snag some crumbs from their food when they leave. Filene notices him and offers him a piece of her sandwich bread, tossing it to him and encouraging him to take it. Barbara watches as Filene leaves, saying she needs to go back to work.


Now alone with the tiny man, Barbara looks down at him with a mix of curiosity and contempt. She watches as he eagerly devours the bread, looking up at her with hope in his eyes, hoping for more. Instead of offering him more food, Barbara decides to play with him, indulging her fantasies of power and revenge.


"Well, well, what do we have here?" Barbara says, a sly smile spreading across her face. "A little man all by himself, hoping to beg for scraps from us big, strong women."


The tiny man looks up at her, his eyes wide with fear. He knows that many women treat males like this as pets or playthings, but others see them as vermin to be used and discarded at will. He can sense that Barbara is the latter type, and he cowers before her, hoping to avoid her wrath.


"Oh, don't be afraid, little man," Barbara says, her voice dripping with mockery. "I'm not going to hurt you. At least, not yet."


She reaches out and pokes the tiny man with her finger, watching as he flinches in fear. She can see the disgust and hatred in his eyes, and it only serves to fuel her own sadistic pleasure.


"You know, I used to work for a man just like you," Barbara continues, her voice taking on a cold, hard edge. "A big, strong man who thought he was better than everyone else. He used to boss me around and make me do things I didn't want to do. But now, look at you. You're nothing but a tiny, helpless creature at my mercy."


The tiny man cowers before her, knowing that he is completely powerless to resist. He can only hope that she will tire of her game and let him go.


But Barbara is not done yet. She reaches out and grabs the tiny man by the scruff of his neck, lifting him up so that they are face to face.


"You know, I've always wanted to get revenge on that man who used to boss me around," she says, her eyes narrowed into slits. "And now, I finally have the chance. I can do whatever I want to you, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."


The tiny man can only watch in horror as Barbara's face contorts into a mask of pure hatred. He knows that he is at her mercy, and that he is likely to suffer greatly at her hands. All he can do is beg for mercy and hope that it will somehow save him.


abc3643


continue the story


ChatGPT


As Barbara holds the tiny man in her grasp, she can feel the power coursing through her veins. She has always dreamed of having complete control over a man, and now, she finally has it. She can see the fear and desperation in the tiny man's eyes, and it only serves to fuel her own sadistic pleasure.


But despite her desire to inflict pain and suffering on the tiny man, Barbara knows that she can't stay in the park forever. She has a job to do, and she can't afford to let it slip just because she is having fun tormenting a tiny male.


With a sigh, she puts the tiny man down and stands up from the bench. "Well, it looks like it's time for me to get back to work," she says, a hint of disappointment in her voice. "But don't worry, little man. I'll be back soon, and I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to play then."


The tiny man watches as Barbara walks away, a feeling of relief washing over him. He knows that he has been lucky this time, and that he has narrowly escaped a terrible fate at the hands of the vengeful woman.


As he scurries away, he can't help but wonder what other dangers and horrors the world holds for him and his fellow males. He knows that he will have to be constantly on guard, always looking over his shoulder and praying that he doesn't fall into the wrong hands again. The end