- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chat was titled by ChatGPT as:

Dominance and Power Over Male

abc3643


World-building background for a story:

1. 15 years earlier, all males in the world have been shrunk to 4 inches tall.

2. All females are well-aware of what happened and seeing tiny males is commonplace.

3. Many males are feral like mouse-sized animals although they can speak English.

4. Many women and almost all girls treat these tiny males like pets or playful animals.

5. However, many other women consider tiny males as vermin and enjoy the power they have over the males.


Here is the background for this story.

1. There are two women, Barbara and Filene.

2. Both women are about 50 years old.

3. Both women work for a large company.

4. There is a park on company grounds.

5. Many feral men live in this park and are usually treated well by women.

6. Filene and Barbara both smoke cigarettes and they often take smoking breaks together sitting at on bench in the company park.

7. Both women stub out their cigarettes outdoors by dropping them on the ground and slowly grinding them with their shoes.

8. Filene is ambivalent about the feral men.

9. Barbara enjoys dominance.  In particular, Barbara is vengeful over what a former male boss had done to her years ago before all males were shrunk.


The scene:

Barbara and Filene are sitting at a company park bench and smoking after eating bag lunches.  It is a warm spring day in May. Both women are wearing pencil skirts, blouses, and black stiletto heels.  A tiny man is near the bench hoping to avoid being seen.  He is hoping to eat some crumbs of their food when they leave.  Filene sees him and offers him a bit of her sandwich bread tossing it too him and encouraging him to take it.  Barbara watches.  Filene leaves saying she needs to go back.  This leaves Barbara watching the feral tiny man.  He looks up at her hopeful she will give him more.  Instead, she decides to play with him indulging her fantasies of power and revenge.


Describe this scene with dialog.  In particular, what does Barbara say and do once she is alone with the tiny feral man?  Give specific details.


ChatGPT


Barbara sat on the park bench with Filene, taking deep drags of her cigarette as they finished their bag lunches. The sun was shining and it was a warm spring day in May. Both women were dressed in their professional attire, with pencil skirts, blouses, and black stiletto heels.


As they sat there, a tiny man scurried nearby, trying to avoid being seen. He was hoping to find some crumbs of food left behind by the women when they finished eating. Filene noticed him and offered him a piece of her sandwich bread, tossing it towards him and encouraging him to take it.


"Come on, little guy," Filene said kindly. "You must be hungry."


Barbara watched as the tiny man eagerly grabbed the piece of bread and ate it. She couldn't help but feel a sense of amusement at the sight. When Filene stood up to throw away her trash and return to work, Barbara was left alone with the tiny man.


He looked up at her hopefully, hoping she would offer him more food. But Barbara had other ideas. She enjoyed the feeling of power and control that she had over the tiny, helpless male. It gave her a sense of revenge for the injustices that had been inflicted upon her by men in the past.


"Well, well," Barbara said, a sly smile spreading across her face. "What do we have here? A little man all alone and at my mercy."


The tiny man tried to back away, sensing danger, but Barbara grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and held him up to her face.


"Don't worry, little guy," she said mockingly. "I'm not going to hurt you... at least, not yet. But I do enjoy the feeling of power I have over you. It's almost like getting back at all those male bosses who treated me unfairly in the past."


Barbara chuckled to herself as she toyed with the tiny man, making him beg and plead for mercy. She relished the feeling of control and dominance, knowing that she could do whatever she wanted to the helpless creature in her grasp.


abc3643


Continue the story.


ChatGPT


As the afternoon wore on, Barbara continued to play with the tiny man, indulging in her fantasies of power and revenge. She made him crawl around on the ground at her feet, perform tricks for scraps of food, and generally do her bidding. The tiny man, for his part, was terrified and begged for mercy, but Barbara was in no mood to listen.


Eventually, Filene returned from work and saw what was going on. She was horrified at the sight of Barbara mistreating the tiny man and tried to intervene.


"Barbara, stop it!" Filene said, trying to grab the tiny man away from her colleague. "What are you doing? This is cruel!"


"Oh, leave me alone, Filene," Barbara replied, shrugging her off. "I'm just having a little fun. It's not like he's a real person or anything. He's just a little man, after all."


Filene was disgusted by Barbara's behavior and decided that she needed to do something to stop it. She remembered hearing about a group of women who were working to protect the rights of the tiny males and decided to seek their help.


With the help of this group, Filene was able to rescue the tiny man from Barbara's clutches and give him a place of safety and security. From then on, the tiny man lived a life of freedom and dignity, no longer at the mercy of cruel women like Barbara.