- Text Size +


Allowing the door to snap shut behind her, just barely fitting into its misaligned frame, Aimée let out a prolonged sigh as she finally stepped into the comfort of her apartment. Standing still, arms above her head, she simply enjoyed the rippling relief that shuddered down her back before slowly lowering them back down.


Though it was already getting quite late, she was glad she’d left at least one light on when departing for work that morning. She knew that stepping into the dim, amber glow was a whole lot more inviting than the cold darkness she would’ve been greeted with otherwise, but her less-than-perfect memory couldn’t always be relied upon to remember to leave a light on. Though, no doubt her energy bills would start kicking the shit out of her for her extra effort sooner or later.


Turning around to flick the lock shut, Aimée made sure the door was tightly sealed then wasted no time in traipsing over to the sofa to her right and flopping down onto it. Just barely avoiding the nearby lamp with her legs as she used her remaining energy to vault the sofa arm nearest the door and pencil dive in the direct centre of the cushions she’d left sprawled out across the furniture. Bouncing as she landed, knocking a few of the cushions onto the floor, the blonde allowed another contented sigh to leave her lips before she turned herself face up and hooked her hands behind her head. Though she’d originally disliked the sofa upon moving in, as it wasn’t quite long enough for her reasonable height to lie completely flat upon it, Aimée had come to enjoy having either her head raised upwards on one armrest or having her ankles elevated and hanging off the edge of the sofa. And today, it felt like the latter was more appropriate. So her flat-covered feet hung slightly and her eyes lazily drifted upwards, cresting the cream ceiling above.


She just lay there for a few minutes, steadily breathing in and out. Most of her golden hair had fanned out as she turned, as much as it could, given its conservative length, whilst both long strands had whipped up and over her brow.


However, Aimée was hardly granted more than a few minutes of peace before she felt a familiar twitching bubbling up from against her right foot. Seeming to originate from the tightly compressed space between her sole and the insole of her work flats. And whilst she frowned a little at the sudden intrusion, it wasn’t long before that expression twisted into something a little more joyful.


It’d been a few hours since she’d felt any movement coming from her shoe, but now there was no doubt that the little thing was coming back to life. Maybe spurred on by the lack of getting their whole body stomped senseless. Though she still kept her foot loosely contained within the shoe, simmering softly after the extra hours she’d spent on her feet at the café.


Normally Aimée would’ve been home hours ago, especially on days when she had a date to prepare for. But when her boss made a demand, it wasn’t like there was much she could do to slip out of it. Such was the hierarchy she endured and lamented. However, on the plus side, it was a little more money in her pocket and a little extra time spent on her feet…


Giving her toes a quick squeeze, the blonde smirked to herself as the movement sharply increased in response. Mostly soothing and tickling her sore sole, but not all of it seemed to be situated around her sole. A bit of squirming felt a tad higher up. Closer to her clammy digits. Damn, that poor girl.


“So you are still with me, huh?” Aimée called out, giving her toes another momentary squeeze before flexing them as much as the confines of her shoe would allow. “Phew, thank the lord. I was starting to get a little worried you might’ve kicked the bucket… but it sounds like you’re hanging in there. Plus, you got lucky enough to enjoy my smelly feet for an extra few hours too! You’re welcome for that, by the way.”


She was very tempted to let her flats slip off and finally grant the tiny girl a breath of air that wasn’t getting relentlessly poisoned by her feet, which she’d readily admit felt pretty damn sweaty even by her usual work standards. However, that all seemed a little too generous of her. So instead, Aimée gracefully popped her heel out and dangled the shoe just enough to feel some of the apartment’s cooler air kissing against the bottom of her foot. Knowing the girl would feel what she was doing.


Hopefully, her current captive wouldn’t try anything silly like freeing herself to make a run for it, but given the tape she’d used to secure her in place earlier, that’d be a tall order. Not impossible, but certainly not easy. And given how restrained the girl’s movements felt, she still seemed to be pretty secure.


“Man, I was meaning to ask - how was that in the end? I feel like it’s been at least a couple weeks since I’ve let a date come to work with me. And there’s no shot those flats are getting any less stinky from when I first bought them a couple months back, so that must’ve been pretty fucking fragrant for you. Told you I had a better perfume for you to wear instead of that nasty shit you had on last night. I mean, seriously? You thought… what was it, like, ‘oak and lilies’ actually smelt good?”


The constant shifting against her sole was now joined by the occasionally muffled vibration, presumably coming from the girl’s mouth. It felt like failed attempts to communicate the extent of her suffering after getting used as a hapless insole all day long. Or maybe she was just pointlessly trying to defend her shitty perfume choices. Either way, Aimée didn’t bother to suppress a giggle at her expense.


“Yeah, yeah. Bitch all you want, but at the end of the day, I’m the one that gets to choose when you come out of there. And I’m also the one that gets to choose what smells your tiny butt gets to choke on. At least for a couple more hours,” she teased. Looking down, Aimée checked her phone just to make sure her timings were correct.


“So if you want out of there before my next suitor comes knocking…” She leant to the side and rapped her knuckles against the wall. “Then I’d suggest you start trying to butter me up a bit. Maybe by giving me a few kisses. Yanno, to thank me for how well I’ve treated you today!”


The motion under her foot got a little more frenzied at that comment, only broadening Aimée’s smile further. Giggling, she hooked her unoccupied foot beneath the sole of her right shoe and pulled her left leg up a little. Just enough to push her dangling flat back on and seriously squeeze her captive who was back to being compacted between her sweaty sole and the grimy insole it’d begun to destroy.


“That doesn’t feel like kissing to me~” She spoke in a sickly sweet voice, bordering on the kind of sing-song voice someone would’ve expected to hear in a school playground.


Even after she stopped pushing against the bottom of her shoe, it still took a couple of minutes for the trapped tiny to settle down, and a few minutes more before she seemed to realise her reality and start doing as Aimée had suggested.


Though the blonde couldn’t see her sentient sole servant, the effort felt woeful at best. Maybe a whole day spent smelling her feet and getting walked on had understandably knocked the wind out of the tiny girl, though she doubted it given just how eagerly she’d been thrashing about down there until now.


“Oh come on. You call that kissing? Nope. Nuh-uh. That’s not gonna fly.”


Slipping her heel back out of the sticky flat, Aimée started to rock her ankle up and down upon the armrest, causing the dangling shoe to hang off her toes and begin to swing forwards before slapping back against her sole. Tenderising her sore, hardworking skin along with her tiny captive too. Each impact making a loud, wet slap.


“You’re starting to make me think you want to stay down there, bitch. Don’t tell me you’ve got a foot fetish too?”


Her ankle kept springing upon the armrest, keeping the weathered insole smacking against her foot. Aimée was almost sure she could hear the girl squealing every time the surface collided with her back and smushed her face-first into the blonde’s skin again and again.


“I haven’t forgotten the effort those lips were putting into my pits yesterday, so don’t think you can trick me that easily. I know what a kiss from you feels like. So… yanno, just get on with it,” she said petulantly. Even leaning her head to the side to remind herself of the scent the tiny girl had been enjoying the night before.


And although her underarms still smelt a little fragrant, partly due to the long day she’d just suffered through, Aimée knew her feet were always a considerable step up from whatever her armpits were capable of. Unless of course, she’d just finished football training, which then caused every single part of her body to reek far beyond its normal bounds.


Before too long, her fragile foot servant seem to relent and started to plan a few passionately moist kisses upon her equally moist sole. It entertained Aimée to no end imagining how much the poor little thing was hating every second of this. Even if it wasn’t exactly going to get better for her anytime soon. Though still, she appreciated the effort and made sure to pile on the teasing to serenade the girl as she worked.


“Oh yeaaah, that’s better. Keep that up and maybe I’ll let you go before my next toy rocks up. Unless he straight sucks at kissing my feet, then maybe I’ll just hang onto you for a little longer,” she suggested, running her teeth across her bottom lip as she felt the girl pause for a second. “What do you think? Reckon you’d enjoy spending another day at the café with me?”


The kissing got a little stronger still, with the tiny girl seeming to kick off a full-on make-out session with her stinky sole. Something she’d probably have been expecting to instigate when hooking up the previous evening, only to end up a couple of inches tall and reluctantly slobbering all over Aimée’s musty underarms.


Letting her eyes shut, the blonde’s mind began to drift for a few moments. It’d been a pretty standard day, yet she still felt more tired than usual, for some reason or another. At first, she thought maybe the customers had just been particularly anal with their orders or attitude, but honestly, she couldn’t confirm that. The same went for her co-workers. Nothing out of the ordinary. So if it wasn’t that… then what on earth had drained her so much…?


Eyelids snapping back open, Aimée’s mind locked itself down and she saw, in startling detail, that pretty brown face again. The girl at the café. Sheepishly staring back at her, then trying not to meet her gaze, just as they’d done earlier.


It couldn’t be, she thought to herself.


There was no way that a random stranger had managed to cause such an effect on her. Sure, she was very cute, and Aimée could already imagine that shy, whimpering little face poking out from between her clenched toes as she slipped a particularly smelly sock on - assuming she responded to her advances - but to be playing on her mind still. Even now?


Still casually tormenting the tiny figure she had trapped underfoot and pecking her sweaty sole, Aimée paid the minuscule girl absolutely no mind at all. Instead wrestling with herself over the image of Blaire bouncing around her mind. Only to be derailed as her vision refocused and spotted the boots she’d left out specifically for that night’s entertainment


Casually dominating the tiny figure within her flat wasn’t remotely enough to distract her from Blaire’s image now rattling around her head. The same was true for the girl’s kisses and service, enjoyable though they were, neither would warrant any attention from Aimée. However, as her vision refocused and she spotted the boots she’d specifically left out for that night’s entertainment, that easily proved enough to put thoughts of her future victim aside. At least for now.


“…oh fuck meeeee.”


Slipping herself off the couch and shimmying on her forearms until she was close enough to snatch up the boots, all the while managing to keep her legs suspended in almost the same place they were before.


Then, once grabbed, she flung herself back up and onto the comfortable furniture. But instead of returning to her previous position, Aimée now sat upright. Planting both feet down onto the floor and flattening the girl inside her shoe. And once in position, she paused to examine the pair of shoes she’d had for almost a decade by that point before bringing the first of her boots upwards, taking a rather careful sniff. The way someone might’ve inspected a particularly dangerous-looking chemical.


Even seasoned with pungent scents though she was, the following stink was still more than enough to catch in her throat and bring on a short series of coughs. Though Aimée was careful not to drop her boot in the process.


“…okay, yup… t-that’ll do it…” Dropping the Ugg beside its sibling, she didn’t feel like checking the other one. Confident it’d smell much the same as the first one did.


Leaning back with a sigh, Aimée tried to ignore the impact the smell had upon her, but it was difficult to ignore. As usual, given it’d been a constant source of frustration for years now and something she’d discussed at length with a couple of her most trusted friends. But for a girl like her, with all the power she possessed, to have as strong of a fetish as she did, only to be repulsed by the scent of her own feet… It was the sickest of jokes.


And it wasn’t even like she had the smelliest feet of anyone she knew!


Sure, the blonde might’ve had Phoebe pretty handily beaten when she wanted to, but she clearly couldn’t contend with Kirsten’s output. Even if she wouldn’t let Aimée near her dangerous digits. Whether for her own well-being or just cause she liked to see her friend squirm.


Trying not to let it all bother her at that moment in time, she gave each of her feet a quick shake and sent their flats soaring off towards the TV opposite her. Fortunately not colliding with it in the process. Then, taking a moment to admire how cute her feet looked, Aimée brought her occupied foot up and let out an audible laugh as she saw the tiny girl completely flat-packed against her reddened sole. Properly smothered up in her flesh, to the point where she was impressed the poor thing had managed to draw back enough to kiss her foot in the first place.


“Still with me?”


The struggling response told her all she needed to know, even if the tiny was still much too compressed to even reply.


“Perfect. Well, how about we get you away from there for a bit, huh?” She said, delicately taking hold of one of the girl’s stretched-out arms.


The tape she’d used to secure the tiny thing to her her sole almost ten hours earlier, back when she could still remember the little bug’s name, had long since unstuck, probably now wallowing somewhere in her grimy flat. Yet her little captive remained tightly adhered to her sole, looking just as flush and sticky as the skin surrounding her.


Bringing on another collection of laughs, Aimée drank in the sight of the girl still fused to her stinky foot even without the tape. Clearly having stomped and squashed her enough during her shift to make freedom practically impossible without the blonde’s direct assistance. Which, after another few moments of allowing the little one to muffle her frustrations against her sore skin, Aimée provided.


“AIMÉE! YOU F-FUCKING ABSOLUTE BITCH!!”


The ferocity of yells caught Aimée by surprise, almost leading to her dropping the girl as she shrieked and flailed around in her palm. Even though the people she shrank usually had their volume impaired by the process, that didn’t seem to be the case this time. Or maybe this girl was just that loud.


Aimée gave the girl an instinctual squeeze, hoping that might shut her up a bit. “Woah. Jesus. Don’t wake the fucking neighbours, you loon.”


Incensed wasn’t wrong, but didn’t do the look on her sweaty little face justice.


“YOU WEAR ME IN YOUR SMELLY FUCKING SHOE FOR A WHOLE DAY, AND YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOUR NEIGHBOURS THINK?!”


Obviously, the squeezing hadn’t done much to restrict her voice. 


“Well you might not, but I do. And unfortunately for you, what I think actually matters. Unlike whatever you think.”


The girl opened her mouth to retort, only to find an enormous fleshly plateau forced down onto her face as Aimée lazily repositioned her thumb to have a bit of peace. Though muffled, she still refused to be quiet, much to the giant’s annoyance.


“Look, I know you can hear me. So listen up. I’m gonna take my thumb off your face in a second and you’re going to behave, or so help me I’ll staple you into my cleats for the next month. Like, right up by the toes too, until you fucking melt. Got it?”


The vibrations against her fingerprint seemed to die down a little, along with the girl’s constant movements.


“Okay, good,” she continued, removing her thumb from her face. “Now, I’ve got a bit of date prep to be getting on with. So I need you to—“


“Aimée... I’m not going back in your flats.”


Letting her eyes dart around for a second, Aimée shot the girl a peculiar look. Almost certain she’d misheard her.


“I… okay? I mean, you’re actually going in my boots, so yeah, that’s fine with me.”


“Come on. Haven’t I been through enough today?”


“Maybe? I dunno what it’s like to be stuck in my shoes, do I? I guess you can tell me sometime, but right now I’ve gotta warm up these Uggs for the dude that’s coming over in a bit, so you’re gonna give me a hand.”


Aimée made it sound like he’d made a request for her to wear those shoes in particular for one reason or another, but in reality, she knew it’d just been way too long since she’d last given someone the pleasure of getting intimate with those nasty old things. And luckily for her upcoming suitor, he was going to be her fortunate boot boy for the evening. The boots would’ve been perfect as they were, but it just felt right to wear them for a little while beforehand, if only to freshen up their stale scent.


Suddenly bringing her hand towards the waiting mouth of her left boot, the lurch in motion appeared to send a jolt of fear through the tiny girl’s system. Either that, or she just caught a whiff of the scent lurking inside it.


“No, please. Aimée, PLEASE! I don’t want to smell your fucking feet anymore. This is so… so…”


“—fucking sweet, right? And if you’ve had enough of the smell, then stop being such a drama queen and just hold your breath,” she sneered, bringing the girl right over the opening of the reeking Ugg. “I’m sure you can manage that for like… what? Two more hours?”


The anguish behind the girl’s eyes was escalating. “AIMÉEEEE! THIS ISN’T FUNNY!”


“Oh, it’s pretty fucking funny. Now, go and make yourself at home down there and I’ll be sure to let you go before he gets here. Deal?”


The girl didn’t even stop to think. “NO DEAL!”


Aimée frowned, widening her eyes and looking legitimately hurt by the rejection she’d just suffered. Denied the fun she desired with two words from her shrunken toy. Of course, she’d have no possible choice but to respect her decision.


“Damnnn, I can’t believe you’d say that…” Then paused, breaking out into a wide, sickening smile, now dangling the girl by one leg alone. “Anyway!”


Releasing her fingers, the smug blonde dumped the flailing girl into the stale abyss of her fiercely smelly Ugg boot. Grimacing a little, Aimée had to clear her throat as she brought her foot up to block access to the fur-lined stink trap, having accidentally caught a whiff of the scent failing to hide inside it.


Even barely getting near her Uggs meant Aimée couldn’t avoid the inevitable waft she got from the shaft, endlessly pumping its scent upwards. Whilst fairly unnoticeable at a bit of a distance, it became actively inescapable the closer someone got to those tortured menaces. Whether big or small.


“Welcome to the swamp, loser!”


Rearranging herself quickly, she hastily crammed her feet into both boots. Starting with the empty one, then moving on to the occupied interior of the second.


Smoothly tugging the boot onto her foot, Aimée simpered as she felt the fur caress her skin as the girl’s body crumpled beneath her sole as her foot settled into place. It wasn’t exactly easy to tell precisely where she was, given all the thick strands of material, but this time it felt like her tiny girl had been caught face down. Instead of having her face ground into Aimée supple sole, now she was getting flattened downwards into the rancid insole of the giant blonde’s abused boot. Arguably worse than the alternative.


Any sensible person would’ve chucked those Uggs out years ago. But not her.


Once her feet were tightly settled inside the boots, already warming them up with the latent heat left over from her busy day, she slumped back into the couch and kicked her legs up once again. Her eyes admired their beloved appearance as her foot enjoyed its roommate’s increasingly violent reaction to the smell now sealed inside with her.


Even a simple glance at the beige fabric of her trusty Uggs brought back so many pleasant memories for Aimée, drawing a wistful smile onto her relentlessly radiant features. This time thinking back to her senior school days, and the boy who’d thought it was a good idea to brandish his affections by shoulder-blocking her at every chance he got. She couldn’t remember his whole name but at least remembered he was called Alex. He’d been pretty popular right up until they finished their GCSEs, but personally, she’d never found him the slightest bit interesting and thought he had wholly deserved the formal warning the school had ended up giving him after he missed an entire week of classes and refused to explain why.


To this day, she was pretty certain everyone in their year had decided he’d been on some kind of mad drug binge, including his similarly hubristic parents. If only they’d known he’d actually been in school the whole time, just trapped and gagged inside her smelly Ugg boots, getting worn by her for five days straight. Aimée hadn’t asked if he could hear the outside world whilst inside her boots and wasn’t sure if he’d been able to learn anything during his stay under her feet, however, she had to admit he’d become a pretty competent foot slave by the time she released him.


Perhaps it was a little excessive on her part, considering just how much of a knock his confidence seem to take after that. Although it wasn’t like her shoulder hadn’t taken a few knocks too! There was just something about getting made to spend a whole week curled up under a teenage girl’s toes as she knowingly forced them to sniff up every last bit of stench that her giant sweaty feet and boots could create that really humbled arrogant boys. She absolutely could’ve had him doing whatever she wanted after only a day or two, but it was just much more fun to keep him isolated and compressed at the bottom of her stinky boot. And even after all that, Aimée still hoped he’d learn to talk to girls, instead of knocking them over, though she doubted it.


Landing back in her present self, the blonde put any thought of Alex out of her mind and focused on catching up on various messages she’d missed during work. Crossing one ankle over the other and settling in for the long haul.


Immediately noticing one of the last threads she’d been replying to, Aimée finally remembered the girl’s name. Although, only because her phone had made it plainly obvious with the conversation having been her most recent correspondence.


Quickly scrolling through, she smirked a little as she read back Erica having asked whether she needed to bring any toiletries for the following morning. To which she’d assured her that she didn’t need to bother with that as it wouldn’t be an issue. If only she’d known.


“Hmm, I might need to try wearing you mini people in some of my stinkier shoes in future,” Aimée spoke aloud, hoping the thrashing girl might hear her. “It’s so much more relaxing when you wriggle around like that. You trying to make up for that shit foot massage from last night? Or is the smell really just that bad?”


Unable to translate the muffled vibrations against her foot, Aimée decided to assume the former. Because that really was woeful.


Returning to scrolling, she planned on letting the girl out in a couple of hours, once her boots had warmed up a little and tiny Erica had sucked down enough of her fumes to pass out several times over.


There was no chance she’d be able to get them up close to their peak vileness before the guy showed up, but still…  it was always useful to have a tiny loser around to sample her scent and judge just how successful her efforts were.


Chapter End Notes:

Bit more Aimée action this time!

Originally my plan was to post weekly for this story, but think I'm actually going to have to try and rework that to a fortnightly schedule instead. I can't always promise I'll exactly hit that time, but I'd at least say to expect new chapters around then.

Hopefully you enjoyed this one, and please let me know if you had any questions or comments and I'd be glad to respond to them as soon as I can!