- Text Size +


As expected, the rest of her day was a total write-off.


Blaire had been having a hard enough time trying to keep her focus on her studies as it was, and now this? It was the last thing she needed. Yet another disruption to her already tenuous hold on what could generously be called an ‘attention span’.


Sitting in the university’s library, she had plenty of time to think and fixate on whatever she wanted to, having already finished her lectures for the week and having had no outstanding assignments to complete. And yet her eyes could do very little beyond glancing down at the small scrap of paper every five seconds. Her beady eyes scanned over every minute detail, from Aimée’s handwriting to the pen she must’ve used to scribble down her name and number.


It was so much more interesting than dramatic techniques popularised across England in the 1500s. That was without question.


“Oh no way, Blaire!”


Looking up, her tanned skin catching the light from the nearest window, the petite girl caught sight of the approaching figure. One of the guys on her course, and one of the few with whom she spoke.


“H-Hey Josh,” she spluttered, battling to wrestle her mind away from the paper she was clumsily sliding under the notes she’d left sprawled over the table. “What’s up?”


Dropping down into the seat opposite her, he stretched his arms back and laced his fingers around the back of his head. “Just the person I was looking for. You’re not busy with something are you?”


“Oh n-no. Not at all. What’s up?”


“You sure?” He added, raising an eyebrow. “You seemed pretty focused on something when I walked in.”


“I was? I don’t… I think was just kinda zoned out to be fair.”


“Ha, I get that. Pretty much how I’ve been every day this week. Dunno about you, but that lecture yesterday—“


“—Was shit, yeah. I’m not sure why that brought that guy in for the workshop, 'cause he didn’t really seem to know what he was doing.”


Admittedly, yesterday had been the first lecture she’d seen him attend in weeks. And it wasn’t like she’d missed a single one since starting the course. However, Blaire wasn’t about to suddenly start interrogating him over his absences, given she didn’t care that much considering it wouldn’t affect her much before him pestering her from time to time.


“For sure. For sure,” he nodded along, then unlaced his fingers and leant forwards. “Anyways. I wanted to see if I could borrow your notes from last week. I was suuuuper ill and missed like all the lectures, and Farrow refused to send me any of the slideshows.”


Her face didn’t crack, remaining quite stoic.


“Oh, yeah I did think something was up 'cause I hadn't seen you in any of them.” Blaire had seen plenty of his Instagram stories of wavy camera angles and an absolute shed-load of alcohol though. So him being ‘ill’ was certainly one way to phrase it.


“Yeah, it was pretty bad. So, whaddya say? Can you help me out?”


As a person, Josh wasn’t the slightest bit intimidating to Blaire, unlike some of the men in her class, given her diminutive stature. Comparatively, he was much closer to her in standing and physique, though not as short. His hair was even styled quite similarly to her own short cut, albeit blonde instead of brunette. However, there was something slightly endearing about his disposition even if it was just trying to cover up his desperation to copy someone else’s work whilst he’d been recovering from daily hangovers. Charming was too generous, but it was something all the same.


“I… I guess I could lend you some of it. It’s not like I’ve got everything with me, but I coul—“


“Oh sweet. You’re a lifesaver, Blaire. I’ll really owe you one for this.” Josh was already back to his relaxed pose, doing his best to casually lean backwards against the rigid chair.


Meanwhile, Blaire nodded away his thanks and aptly concealed her exasperation whilst she dug around in her bag. Trying to snatch up any of the folders that she’d used to keep track of all the notes she’d taken. Even though plenty of her classmates couldn’t believe she didn’t just write stuff down digitally, it’d done little to persuade her otherwise. Plus, it was ultimately just a benefit to the rest of them, many of whom seemed to have no problem asking to see what she’d noted when their own notes failed them.


“Just make sure not to damage anything, cause I don’t have any extra copies.”


“Sure, sure. Don’t worry about it, I’ll be super careful. Trust me.”


His rapturously nodding face didn’t exactly fill her with confidence. But, in the same breath, she had no reason to doubt his thus far, given the previous few times he’d returned her work without a blemish in sight.


The two conversed for a little while longer, though not about anything remotely productive. And all the while, Blaire’s mind slowly drifted back towards the paper she’d buried when he interrupted, even to the point of pulling a corner of it out as Josh rambled just to catch a glance at it.


It was stupid, she’d willingly admit. It was just a receipt with a bit of writing scrawled upon it, but what it represented to her was something completely alien to her. Being someone who’d tended to only admire people from afar and rarely follow up on her attractions, Blaire could only admit to having two prior relationships up until now and neither of which had lasted for very long. So having someone else coming onto her, even in this small way… was… terrifying.


“Right, I should really split,” Josh said, getting to his feet. “Appreciate the notes, Blaire. And I’ll try and catch you tomorrow, yeah?”


“Y-Yeah… see you then.”


Blaire’s attention was plainly not anywhere close to him anymore, which the young man didn’t seem to mind, instead slinging his bag onto his shoulder and pacing away. Only, as he moved away from the table, he did hesitate for a brief second, spotting his classmate thumbing at a small piece of paper. And although he couldn’t make out any specific details on it, Josh could just about spot what looked like a name and number.


Smiling to himself, he decided against pressing the issue and walked off. Perhaps he’d ask her about it when he gave the notes back, considering she seemed distracted enough as it was.


Meanwhile, back at the table, Blaire was gone. Physically there, but mentally trapped in the café from earlier. Ordering her drink. Looking at Aimée.


———


Deep into the evening, she entered her dorm room, having accomplished little more than when she’d been interrupted. And from there, Blaire headed straight for her bedroom. Hardly even acknowledging her other flatmates, each of whom called out greetings or questions to her as they surrounded the TV, watching her pass them intently.


As the door shut, the young brunette immediately dropped onto her bed and began to remove her stifling boots. Her nose winced a little as each one came off, confirming just how poor of a decision she’d made to wear them on today of all days. Then pushing each of the airing shoes aside and rifling through each of her jacket pockets, before drawing out her phone in one hand… and the receipt in the other.


It’d taken more convincing than she’d care to admit, but at this point, she’d reasoned herself in circles. Sure, maybe Aimée would ghost her or perhaps it’d all just been a bit of a stupid joke she was now caught up in. But if that was the worst that could happen, then she could stomach that?


Screw it.


She was going to do it.


———


Across town, a low buzz caught Aimée’s attention. At first, she wasn’t sure where it’d come from, however, once spotting the light flashing from her phone on the bedside table, she could’ve assumed what was now waiting for her. 


Casually rocking the Ugg boot to the side, she glowered down at the struggling boy beneath her with a rather withering look. Fortunately for her, the restraints were still keeping him nicely immobilised and even after only a few minutes, his spasms told her exactly what she needed to know. That the boots were just as rancid as she’d hoped. As if Erica’s limply sodden body hadn’t made that clear earlier, once she’d let her previous toy go.


Leaning back further still, Aimée completely drew the mouth of her boot away from his face. Giggling as she admired teary eyes and generally pitiful appearance.


“Wow, talk about an overreaction. Are they really that stinky?”


Although he was panting hard, the boy just about managed a response. Much to her amusement. “…Aimée… A-Aimée… you h-have to—“


But his plea was quickly cut short as she dropped the boot back down, masking his face with its smelly shaft once again.


“Don’t care. Keep sniffing.”


Had his mouth been gagged and taped it would’ve almost certainly been easier to keep tabs on him. Stop him calling for help and all that. Plus she could’ve had him suck some of the sweat out of her socks at the same time. But it also would’ve deprived her of all the begging and bargaining that seriously tickled her, so for now, she felt it was worth the risk of him being able to call for help. Assuming he could even get that loud after a full dose of her musty foot stink.


After a few more minutes of odorous torment, concentrated straight from the fur-lined footwear, Aimée spotted her phone buzz once again. This time allowing the boot to slide from his face and instead pressed her palm flat into the boy’s bare chest as she shuffled herself off of him. Making sure to swing her right foot right over his face as she moved. Wiggling her toes to dust off a little of her perspiration into his heaving mouth.


Not that she’d ever tell him, but she’d been quite comfortable atop one of her dates for once. Usually, she preferred to just sit on their faces and smother them up between her slick buns, which wasn’t exactly comfortable but made for some great, muffled entertainment. So she had to hand it to him for that. He had a pretty nice body, and his stomach was comfy as fuck.


“Just wait here a moment… I’ll be back for you in a sec~”


Quickly padding across the carpet, Aimée reached out and grabbed her phone. Clicking the lock screen and unlocking it so she could see the full extent of the messages she’d received instead of the previews alone. And although she didn’t recognise the number, the sender had been generous enough to identify themselves almost immediately.


Hello! It’s Blaire, from the café. I’m sorry to bother you, especially if wasn’t supposed to have this number, but I was wondering if you wanted to meet up? Like, for a coffee or something?


And then a few minutes later…


It’s okay if you don’t, I understand. Just figured I should ask in case you were interested. But it’s really ok if you’re not. Just, you know, let me know.


The poor girl seemed even more nervous over the phone than she was in person. But that wasn’t a bad thing. It wasn’t an exact science, but Aimée often found the timid ones a little more fun than the loudmouths. Even if breaking her more boisterous pets ended up being more of a spectacle.


And so she typed. Her fingers whizzed across the screen, catching flecks of light across her fraying red polish.


Sweet! Sounds good, Blaire. And I was actually thinkin' maybe a meal might be nice. Whatd’ya think?


It didn’t take more than five seconds after she’d sent the message for the three dots to pop up as Blaire constructed her response.


The blonde couldn’t help but smirk. Did she already have her hooks in that deep? Blaire had to have been waiting for a reply to come through, meaning Aimée was already starting to picture the cute girl lying on her bed, beadily watching for her response.


That sounds really nice. Did you have somewhere in mind? I can try to suggest somewhere if you’d like, but if you have a place you like to go to, then I’m happy to follow your lead.


You bet you’ll be following my lead.


Aimée’s smirk didn’t dissipate as she responded again, this time deciding to leave the girl hanging whilst she finished up her current plans. It’d only been a few minutes, but she was already starting to hear the boy stir, which meant it was only a matter of time before he started to whimper again. And after that, the screaming was never far away.


Course I do! But I’ll drop you a line about that in a bit if that’s alright? I’m kinda in the middle of something rn, so I promise you’ll have my full attention tomorrow, yea?


She didn’t wait for the next reply, now seeing him tugging at his wrist restraints and trying to yank the cords free. Blaire could wait. She wasn’t going anywhere, and neither was he.


Aimée really couldn’t stop herself from smiling now and it was impossible to tell whether it was due to Blaire’s eager response or the sight of the boy still firmly restrained to her bed. Either way, it didn’t matter. Both ultimately resulted in the same thing.


Some poor person having to contend with her severely pungent kinks.


Dropping her phone down onto the table again, Aimée skipped back over and hopped up into the air before landing right on his face. Comfortably muffling the sudden yelp he tried to let out as her considerable bum suddenly appeared over his head. Unfortunately, she was sat side on, so couldn’t fully nestle his nose up to her butthole, but there’d be plenty of time for that later on.


“Awww, did someone miss me?” She cooed, wiggling her hips from side to side as his resistance bubbled up. “Well, I promise I missed you too, big boy.”


Aimée remained seated for a little longer, quite enjoying the vibrations jiggling her cheeks and making their way up towards her pussy. Then pushed off him and landed back down on his chest, maybe a little harder than she’d intended. At least, the low crack that followed, along with his pained wheeze, seemed to imply she’d done so.


“Wow, you look pretty fucked up already. What was it? My big ol’ butt, or those fucking nasty boots? Come on, don’t be shy, you can tell me. It’ll be our little secret…”


As he flailed, she slowly leant backwards, keeping herself steady with one arm planted at his side whilst using the other to creep down across his midriff until she felt the hem of his underwear. And then slowly began to slide it down, all as he tried to recover from the damage she’d done to his ribs.


“…f-fuck… you…” And then a long breath. “L-L-Let me g-go… y-you crazy b-bitch…”


Aimée cackled. “Hahaha, you’re really struggling to speak, huh? Did I puncture a lung? Mhm, maybe you should be a little more grateful. I mean, if you can’t breathe, that means you don’t have to smell my stinky feet, right?” She carefully lifted her right leg and playfully scrunched her toes inches above his nose. “How about we see if those lungs are still working…”


Almost immediately he was back to coughing and spluttering. Busted airways or not, right now her feet were just too smelly to even hope to avoid that kind of reaction.


“Awww, what a shame. Sounds like your lungs are still holding out on me. Well, that sucks for you. Guess you’re still in prime sniffing condition, and I’ve got just the thing in mind to really put those nostrils to good use.”


Slipping off his body to sit at his side, Aimée curled her fingers around his exposed cock and squeezed, forcing him to inhale a bit too deeply as her foot got steadily closer towards his face.


“Now,” she said curtly, one hand on his member, the other quickly stuffing a nearby sock into his gob before he could interrupt her. “Let’s see if we can’t get you to love my feet just as much as I do. And don’t worry, we’ve all night if it takes that long. Though, fair warning. If you hold out on me for too long, we might just have to raise the stakes a little…”


Whether he blew his load or not, it didn’t make a difference to her. There was only one way this evening was ending. Aimée flat on her back, fingering herself blind and letting her moans keep her neighbours up into the early hours. And with him shrunk down and trapped in her boot, face first against her sweaty sole, getting stink tortured within an inch of his tiny little life.r32;

Considering just how much was moaning and snivelling already, with her foot not having even touched his face, fuck knows how he was going to handle stewing inside that humid cave whilst she wore him. But that wasn’t her problem.


“Ready?”


His eyes were getting wider now. His head shook as he tried to look past her lowering foot and wordlessly plead something to her.


“Set…”


Her pretty toes parted, allowing him a good look at the moisture trapped between them, making it abundantly clear the digits were making plenty of space for his nose to slip right in between them.


“Go!”


Slamming her foot down, Aimée easily trapped his nostrils right in the fuming crevice of her longest toes whilst pinning his lips shut beneath her sole. And at the same time, she began to stroke his cock with more affection than she’d shown him all evening. Hell, more affection than she’d shown any of her dates for a while.


Even after the first couple of passes, she really couldn’t tell if his shuddering moans were from her talented hands or smelly feet. Aimée would’ve asked him but his mouth was a little preoccupied, so she decided it had to have been because of her hands. There was just no way her cute, hardworking size sevens could make a boy like him whine like that… right?


Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, as always! And please feel free to leave a few if you enjoyed, of which I'll be sure to respond to any I receive.

I'm going to be taking a little break from this story as I have a few other projects to sort over the next couple weeks, however, I'll hope to kick things off again once they're in a better place.

Until then, all the best!