- Text Size +

Justinia frantically crawled to the toe of the shoe, convinced she had been spotted by the mammoth sadist.  But as the immense boot shook, she realized too late the mistake she had made.  Looking behind her, her view was eclipsed by socked clad toes.  No, she had to get the giant’s attention.  As hellish as being spotted now would be, she was at even more risk if she slipped under the ball of his foot while he wasn’t aware of her presence.  She screamed up as loudly as she could.


“H-heeeelp! Notice mmmeee.... p-please…”


No use!  The poor woman couldn’t muster more than a weak whimper.  This was it.  She would meet the same grisly fate as the poor eviscerated human that she shared a shoe with. 


Dan slipped on his shoes, feeling the two little insoles he kept nestled within.  He wiggled his toes to bring his pets to attention.  After all, what was a drive without a little entertainment.  How could he even know that one of his foot slaves had been impersonated and replaced by a stowaway.  He walked out of his room into the foyer.  Her body slammed into Dan’s toes as the corpse behind her coated her in blood and guts. Her grip on his big toe was the only thing keeping her from sliding under the ball of his foot and becoming little more than a corpse herself.  But he kept walking, from the foyer to the door, to his car.  By now, Justinia was vomiting profusely.  But for a brief moment, it stopped.  The shrunken captive took a deep breath to compose herself.  The smell of vomit, foot sweat, and decaying body made that breath hardly fresh, but it was what she had to work with.


Dan, meanwhile, was fiddling with his GPS with the address of the party, which gave the insoles a chance to rest.  But it didn’t last long.  The engine roared to life and Dan pressed his foot against the break as he adjusted the car into reverse.  And every time that break pedal or the gas pedal was pressed, the pressure rippled through Justinia’s body.


The more he drove the more the boot heated up.  The smell of rotting people filled Justinia’s nose, causing her to vomit violently again.  This couldn’t go on.  Hoping to get Dan’s attention, she started to attack his foot as violently as possible, hoping he’d realize who it was in his shoe.  That his little Buggy Beau was alive and with him.


Unfortunately for Buggy Beau, Dan was already pissed that his new toy escaped and already pissed he was running late.  So when he felt one of his stupid foot bitches causing a fuss in his boot, he was quick to retaliate.  He would have thought kicking her against the wall for an hour yesterday would have straightened her out.  Especially since she got real quiet afterwards.  But this stupid insole clearly needed a reminder of who was in charge. He kicked her against the toe of his boot as hard as he could.  Justinia spat up blood.  She didn’t have much left in her.  If she couldn’t get his attention.  She would die.  She used as much strength as she could and to bite the cruel giant, taking a chunk of skin off.


“Fucking christ!  You know what? I'm already late.  Looks like you signed your fucking death warrant, bitch!”


He ripped off the shoe to give his insole a piece of his mind and discovered Buggy Beau, bloody and sweat soaked.


“Well damn!  I wondered where you crawled off to.  Looks like you have some fight in you.  I like that in a slave.  But biting master?  What the fuck is wrong with your head?”


He puts a finger on each side of her head and squeezes.  Not enough to kill her, but enough to cause extreme pain. This isn’t the first time he’s handled tinies.  He knows exactly what one can take.  Justinia squealed in pain.  She did the only thing she could think to do through the pain: Grovel and lie.


“I-I'm sorry master!!!  Mercy, please!!! I shouldn’t have been such a bratty bug! Your sweaty toes just looked so deliciously tasty, I had to take a nibble.  I had to nibble your foot like the hungry little boot slave I am!  I’m a good pet!  I’m a loyal pet!  Please, stop!!!”


Dan almost squeezed the sniveling little creature into paste between the pads of his fingers, but he had a wicked thought.


“Oh, poor thing!  You should have told me you were hungry.  Wouldn't want my little bug to join me at the party on an empty stomach.  Let's see if I have anything in my glove box to feed you.”


He gave Buggy Beau a flick so hard it drew blood.  Justinia could taste her last meal coming back up again, but she managed to hold it down this time.  Her tormentor dug through the glovebox, past receipts, napkins, paperwork, and other random bits and bobs that accumulated over the years.  He had one item in particular in mind, and soon, he found it.


“Looks like I just have a salt packet here from my last trip to the diner.  This will just have to do, I guess.”


He tore the top off and poured the salt directly on the gash in her stomach.


“Dig in!”

Chapter End Notes:


Buggy Beau has been saved from the fate of being crushed to death gracelessly without Dan even knowing.  But she has to deal with a very angry giant.  And soon, she'll have to meet the sort of friends such a cruel god makes.  How will Justinia endure the onslaught.  Find out next time!