- Text Size +

Monique threw a few of her things into the cup holders on the machine, creating a crashing sound that rang in Tanner's ears. Monique lowered herself to a crouching position as she was adjusting the machine, with her head at Tanner's level. "MONIQUE!!!!" Tanner screamed. Of course this did not work as she also was wearing earbuds that were blasting workout music. Tanner did not want to miss his chance so he prepared to jump towards her and grab on to her hair. Before being able to get a sprint going, the ground he was standing on shifted and Tanner got knocked over towards the front of the seat, almost falling clear off of it. Monique had just moved the seat to better fit her size. He quickly backed off of the edge, his heart racing. Monique stood back up, closing off Tanner's window of hope.  

"That should be good. Time to get the blood flowing." Monique said to herself

Tanner's eyes widened. He could not believe the situation he was in. He was less than an inch tall on an exercise bike that his own student was about to use, but not just any student, the one with the biggest ass by far. He began to freak out. He didn't know what to do. At that size her booty would easily crush him to a pulp. Tanner decided his best chance was to stay at the very front and hold on for dear life. His lighting grew dim as Monique swung her leg over to the other side, to get ready. Tanner saw in front of him her huge bubble butt in perfect view, her crack practically eating her yoga pants. This would have been incredibly arousing for him if it weren't for how dangerous of a situation he was in. 

The beginning of the workout had Monique standing up on the pedals, trying to get a good cadence going. Tanner could barely withstand the gusts of wind from her movements. The smell of her crotch and ass sweat was being continuously wafted at him. All he could do was stand there and watch her ass wiggle intensely from side to side. Despite the perilous predicament he found himself in, this sight made him rock hard. Practically hypnotized, Tanner just sat there with drool running down his chin, staring at the ass of a titaness. He did not notice that it was approaching him until the very last second. Feeling the pressure of her bottom racing towards him, Tanner leaped backwards, as Monique's crotch made contact with the tip of the seat. Monique was getting tired and needed a bit of support to stay up. At this point her ass hovered over Tanner and he was filled with fear. He was getting lightly splashed by all of the butt sweat that was being thrown around, slowly being soaked by it. 

Panic started to kick in for Tanner. He had nowhere to run. As soon as she lowered fully, it was over for him. At this point Monique was in high gear, shaking the whole seat violently, along with her massive rear. Tanner struggled just to keep his balance. Suddenly the shaking completely stopped and she abruptly slowed down grabbing her stomach. She leaned more on the seat than before, further lowering her bottom right above Tanner. The smell of her ass completely filled his air space. This sent chills down his spine, but he became hopeful. "Wait, she may be too tired to continue!" he thought to himself praying that the worst of it was over. He couldn't have been more wrong, however. After gasping for a bit, Monique did the unthinkable. With an unfeminine grunt, she shot out a massive blast of air, aimed directly at Tanner. The force of the wind smashed Tanner like a hurricane, completely taking him off of his feet and launching him towards the back of the seat. Tanner was banged up and dizzy. He didn't fully comprehend what had just happened. He breathed in and immediately began gagging at the foul stench, finally understanding what just occurred. Monique had just farted on him. 

"Ahhhhh, much better" Monique sighed with relief. "Okay, let's do this!" Monique told herself, taking a swig of her protein drink and slamming it down.

Tanner looked up in pure despair. Monique's ass was descending down onto him, fast. Feeling the heat radiating off her ass as it drew near, Tanner could do nothing but close his eyes, bracing for his demise. Soft, damp fabric pressed on both sides of Tanner, as Monique's butt enveloped him. After flinching for a few seconds Tanner realized that he was spared. He was perfectly positioned in Monique's crack, not receiving the full force of her massive cheeks. He finally took a long breath of relief, before beginning to choke violently. It smelled like a horrid combination of methane and dank butt sweat. Monique adjusted, trying to get comfortable, wedging Tanner even further, to the point where he could only barely move. Monique began pedaling, accelerating to around her warm up speed. This caused Tanner a world of discomfort as he was rubbed all around her soaked spandex. He felt like he was practically being waterboarded and it tasted disgustingly salty. The friction from her two massive globes rubbing together vigorously was also beginning to bake Tanner. They were both breaking a good sweat during this workout. 

"Ohh...." Bellowed Monique from above, booming in Tanner's ears.

Only able to let out a little bit at a time, poot after poot started leaking out of Monique's sweaty sphincter. Tanner was being battered by her cheeks while also getting struck again and again by her farts, with each blast splashing him with a mist of pungent ass sweat. The smell was unbearable. Gurgling in Monique's stomach was an awful concoction of beans, greens, and her protein shakes that have been a staple in Tanner's strict meal plan. Just before the workout Monique helped herself to a bowl of cheesy brussel sprouts, and they've contributed heavily to her belly being pumped full of pungent gas. Monique was giving concerned glances around, feeling relieved that there was nobody around to witness her let loose. Meanwhile, Tanner was at ground zero, being pummeled by her toxic air, thickening the already humid air he was breathing. Finally Monique came to a stop, and leaned back a bit. Tanner was further pinched into her crack and made contact with the center of her ass, where only thin fabric was between him and her vile shithole. To confirm his position, Monique's anus flexed, pushing into Tanner and releasing another blast at point blank range, right on his face. The hellish wind made Tanner's eyes water and his face burn. The intense, pungent smell made him throw up in response. For the first time in a long while, he felt weak. All he could do is lay there, convulsing as he tried desperately to escape his torture chamber.

Monique noticed all of the commotion going on near her asshole. Well sort of. After making sure the coast was clear, she reached back to take care of the itch. Her long fingernails dug right into her crack, picking up Tanner on the way. Scratching a little too vigorously, she poked a hole in her yoga pants. Riding on her nail, Tanner was being manhandled, being rubbed all over her sweaty crack. With a tearing sound, Tanner was all of a sudden slotted right into a hole in the fabric, being pushed right up against her moist, fleshing mounds. The air was far thicker and it smelled just like the noxious blasts Tanner was subjected to. For a final touch, Monique pinched the fabric in her crack, trying to pull out the wedgie. In doing so she also grabbed the now soaked thong that was behind it, pulling it back like an archery bow. The large string of fabric pushed passed Tanner, as he was still trying to figure out what was even going on. Suddenly, Monique let go with a satisfying snap. Tanner was quickly hiked through a canyon of moistened skin until being pushed right into the heart of the swamp. He pressed against a wall with a squelch. The surface felt rubbery to his touch and it was tacky with some sort of slime coating the it. Tanner realized to his horror what has happened. He was now inside of Monique's work out clothes, and has been pressed firmly against her sweaty butthole. 

Tanner began a workout of his own, trying to pry himself off of his pupil's anus. It took all of his strength to just get his torso loose. After her quick breather, Monique leaned forward to dismount, pulling her thong tight and forcing Tanner's body right back onto her sticky sphincter. Now his head was wedged in it, giving him a revolting feeling of sticky juices running down his face. He normally loved it when his student's gave it their all, but he was hoping at this point Monique was going to take an easy day. Unfortunately for him, Monique was very determined to get in shape and was just getting started.