- Text Size +

Colleen kept me for the next couple days leading up to the night the two giantesses got together for what was going to be a great night in. To my surprise, Caylin had agreed to come together with Colleen to have some fun by doing all sorts of things to me with their butts.

Once we were all in the room, both girls began to feel something in their pubic regions. Both were getting turned on with what was about to happen.

“So, where’s our victim?” Caylin asked.

“You know where he is,” Colleen answered, chuckling. “Go get him.” Caylin then went behind her fellow giantess and got on her knees so her face was now in front of Colleen’s chunky butt. She then grabbed at Colleen’s pants and underwear and began to pull them down, revealing her huge buttcheeks.

At one point, Caylin pretended she was having a tough time pulling Colleen’s pants down, and she started shaking at the pants, allowing Colleen’s butt to jiggle up and down.

I felt the buttcheeks jiggle up and down. I felt like I was on the Double Shot from Keansburg amusement park the way I went up and down so fast. Caylin finally did pull Colleen’s pants and underwear down all the way, exposing the large buttcheeks.

She then grabbed the buttcheek I wasn’t on and jiggled it up and down. Colleen’s buttcheeks were so big, however, when Caylin did jiggle her other buttcheek, both of them wound up jiggling.

“My turn,” Caylin said. I watched on she turned around and bent over slightly, taking her pants and underwear off as she did, revealing her large bare buttcheeks. She shook it back and forth as she kicked her pants and underwear off her.

“Let’s show this little man that two butts are more powerful than one,” Colleen said. The two giantesses began laughing evilly then and Colleen’s buttcheeks then rocked my world as she walked backwards toward Caylin’s butt. Caylin smacked her own butt once before the four cheeks came together, I was squished between the mounds of fat, my face against Caylin’s buttcheek.

The sound around me was muffled now as I was squished completely but such huge butts. All I could hear was the laughter of the two giant women. I was then moved from left to right as they rubbed their butts against one another while still bent over.

“He loves it,” Caylin said.

“Oh, I know he loves it. I mean, what guy wouldn’t want to be stuck against two big butts like this?” Colleen asked rhetorically. She then felt something inside of her. “Oh, Caylin…” her voice became more seductive. “I feel something in my stomach…”

“I think I do, too…” Caylin said, talking like a little schoolgirl. Both women laughed then.

It took me a second before I started hearing the rumbling. I felt I needed to somehow escape. But how? I was squished by four giant buttcheeks. How was I possibly going to squeeze my way out here before –

My train of thought was interrupted when the four buttcheeks spread apart. There was now a Grand Canyon-sized hole where I now floated in the air. I even began falling through the wide open space before it was enclosed, trapping me inside it once more. The giantesses had both opened up their buttcheeks, exposing two crater-sized buttholes.

They were going to blast me with the combination of both of their farts!

There was nothing I could do at that point. I just screamed “NOOOOOOO!!!!!” before the explosion finally came. It was like two Category 5 hurricanes blowing at me from either side. The farts were long and wet, making the smell the most horrendous I’d ever experienced.

The two giant females laughed hard as they blew their farts up against one another, their butts still pushed together against one another.

“That poor little boy!” Caylin exclaimed.

“He’s fine. This is why men love butts, anyway. They love it when we fart,” Colleen said.

Once the smoke – or farts, in this case – cleared, I was lodged in the fatter butt as opposed to the wider one whose buttcheeks bounced up and down when she walked. That fat butt belonged to Colleen. I was wedged inbetween her large buttcheeks. They were so big, there was no gap where the butthole was.

“I can feel him squirming in my butt,” she said, clenching her buttcheeks. “Stop that, you little bug. It tickles.”

“Maybe we should make it worse for him,” Caylin said. She got on her knees again and began jiggling Colleen’s buttcheeks up and down from the saddlebags. Although I couldn’t really breathe between the fat buttcheeks, I could hear Colleen moaning. She must’ve been enjoying Caylin jiggling her buttcheeks.

Seconds later, Colleen’s butthole began to pucker. When it did, my head was sucked into her butthole. I tried pulling it out, but it wasn’t working. Her butthole was too sticky.

“Oh, my God!” Colleen moaned in pleasure when my head became inserted in her butthole. Caylin took that as a sign to continue being more aggressive to her fellow giantess’ butt. She began smacking her buttcheeks until Colleen let out another big, wet, fart right in front of Caylin’s face.

As for me, when she farted, my head was shot out of her butthole, but my body remained where it was. That’s because Colleen had clenched her buttcheeks.

“Smell it, you tiny bug,” she said, laughing evilly. It seemed like this was my new home now. I had first shrunk with Caylin, and she had even told me she loved me. Now, however, I had basically spent more time with Colleen and I was now lodged inbetween her buttcheeks.

I wouldn’t mind this being my life, either. Like she said, what man wouldn’t love this?