- Text Size +

You walked into Kim’s room.  The lights were off so all the light came from her window.  As usual, it was strewn with dirty laundry, cans, and wrappers.  “Hey Kim are you awake?” you yelled.  “Morning Tim.” She said groggily, eating a granola bar.  Her top half was covered in blankets, but her lower half was She was lying on her front, watching the criminally underrated anime Welcome to Demon School Iruma on her computer.  You made your way to her bed, passing by a bunch of junk, notably her lucky Green and white panties that you got stuck in once.  You managed to climb up some sheets and onto her bed.  “Let me help you off the ground.” She said.  “Oh, wow you’re already up here, I didn’t know you were so good at climbing.  It was true, due to my size I’ve gotten good at climbing, and developed a good build in the process.  You then took off your shirt, and pants leaving you in your underwear to preserve what little modesty you have left.  “Okay ready” you said.  Kim then turned her head and picked you up, and brought you to her face.  “Wow Tim, I never knew you were so muscley.” She said.  “Thanks.”  You said, blushing slightly.  She then placed you on her left butt cheek.  It then really sank in how daunting of a task this was.  Last time you barely rubbed anything before you fell in her crack, but this looked like at least an hour of work.  But there was something special about Kim’s butt.  Its cuteness was oddly comforting and not as intimidating as Faye’s or Jen’s, and its comparatively small size made you feel less tiny.  You also noticed the massive red splotches of skin, you sat down on her ass, and felt her skin it was much warmer than usual, you grabbed a red splotch, and squeezed it.  “Oww” Kim said.  Lifting her legs suddenly, causing you to stumble.  “Tim that hurt a bit.” She said.  “Sorry Kim.”  You said.  You did feel a little something actually having the power to make her feel discomfort for a change.  And Kim did look cuter than usual with that face looking back at you.  “So are you just gonna keep staring or start rubbing?” she said teasingly.  You didn’t realize how long you’d been lost in thought for.  “OH right, well squirt a glob on here.” You said.  Kim squirted sizable globs on the top of both of her cheeks and you finally started.  You figured that with the skin to skin traction, and the slight incline that it would be best if you started from the bottom and walked or climbed up and worked your way back down.  You grabbed a handful of Aloe and trudged up the ass cheek got on your hands and knees and started rubbing.  “Nhh ehh ooh Eek” Kim whimpered, while squirming a bit.  It distracted you a bit but it was really cute.  After a minute of rubbing, she got used to it.  “Tim, it feels sooo good.”  She said.   “So relaxing.”  Kim paused her show and put her head down relaxing.

PPPPFFFFFTTTTT

Kim relaxed a little to much and ended up gassing you.  Luckily you were in the middle of her cheek, so it wasn’t a direct hit, but the smell was still awful.  “oops sorry Tim I guess I relaxed a little too much.”  She said giggling.  But even so you kept rubbing.  Kim felt this.  Tim is so sweet he’s taking time out of his day to rub my ass, he’s not expecting money or anything, he’s just helping me.  Maybe he likes me. She thought before quickly dismissing it.  Why would Tim like me I have bad gas, and he has to deal with it all the time.  He probably doesn’t see me that way. Still, I should be more considerate of him.  So, she laid her head back down and just enjoyed this quiet time they had just the two of them.

But unknown to the both of you, you were being watched.  On the other side of Kim’s door looking through the crack was Faye.  She saw you working to help your friend even though it means putting up with her bad gas.  Faye slowly walked away to her room considering what she saw.  “Tim is so nice.” She said to herself.  “We really don’t appreciate him like we should.”  “She laid on her bed and looked up at the ceiling thinking.  I should apologize for what I did last night.  I should be a better roommate, maybe I can make it up to him sometime. She thought.

Meanwhile, Jen and Cindy were hanging out at the mall enjoying some shopping.  “Oh my gosh Jen you should try this on.”  Cindy said handing Jen some Blue lingerie.  “Okay” Jen said.  She walked into the dressing room and put on the frilly blue underwear.  “Okay it’s on.” She said. Cindy walked in and looked at her.  “Dayum girl you look great!” she said.  “Thanks.  Maybe Tim would think so too.”  She said.  She then turned bright red.  “D-Did I say that out loud oopsie.  Forget it just forget it Cindy.”  She said.  “No way you like that little Tim dude.”  Cindy said beaming.  “No I don’t we’re nothing like that.”  I mean he’s sweet, and cute, and forgiving, and kind, and cute, but no I don’t like him that way.” She said stammering.  “You do you do! It’s written all over your face!” Cindy said ready to talk about love.  “No I don’t!”  “Besides” she said getting a bit serious.  “When ever he and I hang out I always forget where he is and he ends up well…”  Jen said.  “Under yours, Faye’s, or Kim’s ass?” Cindy finished.  “Yeah I wish I wasn’t so forgetful, but unless that changes.” “Why would he see me that way.”  Jen said.  Cindy hugged her friend.  I’m sure that he at the very least likes you, so go for it.” Cindy said.  “Besides if you don’t tell him how you feel soon, I’m gonna have to tell him my feelings she said. 

Meanwhile

Ashley, Faye’s Best Friend, was got the Sunday Shift at work.  I was kinda hoping Faye would come by with Tim, they always make this job much more interesting.  She thought.  Maybe I can Hang out with them soon.  That Tim sure is cute.  It’s too bad that the only times I see him is after I find him on me or Faye.  I wonder if he has a girlfriend.  I’m sure that since he always ends up in my sweaty ass, he’d never see me that way.

Meanwhile

Your neighbor Julia is having a very relaxing Sunday morning.  “I’m Bored.” Maybe I should hang out with Kim later today. She thought.

Back to you

you actually were making good progress, and got a good leg work out.  You got done with the first cheek and then took a quick break on her right thigh.  Kim had actually fallen asleep.  Being around her ass wasn’t so bad like this.  You thought.  It was soft and warm, and she knew you were there.  Then you realized that you were on a cute girl’s butt.  If I really wanted to, I could take advantage of this.  I could probably do all sorts of things and she’d be none the wiser.  NO. you thought.  I’m better than that you thought.  You got back to work rubbing away.

 

Eventually your job was finished, you laid back down on her right thigh and took a break.  You were done and your skin felt moisturized.  You took a minute to admire your handiwork.  Then you sipped on a loose glob and fell between her legs.  You were fine of course, but then you saw it.  Below her asshole you could see part of her vagina, you couldn’t help yourself but walk over to it.  No Body turn away don’t touch her.  You thought but you stayed still when.

PPPPPFFFFFFTTTT

Kim let out another fart, knocking you back to your senses.  With your sanity back you walked away from her butt, and walked to her face.  She was still asleep, you decided not to wake her, but she looked so cute.  You gave her a kiss on the cheek, slid down some sheets to the ground and left the room.  You checked your phone in your room and saw that it was almost noon.  So, you headed to the kitchen for some lunch.